Russia Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues

+28
Azi
Svyatoslavich
Project Canada
GarryB
Singular_Transform
Rmf
PapaDragon
antonherzen
Zivo
higurashihougi
kvs
max steel
Walther von Oldenburg
OminousSpudd
George1
Mike E
NationalRus
Firebird
sepheronx
TR1
collegeboy16
Werewolf
Regular
magnumcromagnon
As Sa'iqa
ali.a.r
dino00
KomissarBojanchev
32 posters

Is Russia global warming denialist?

KomissarBojanchev
    KomissarBojanchev

Is Russia global warming denialist? - Page 2 Empty Re: Is Russia global warming denialist?

Post  KomissarBojanchev Thu May 15, 2014 4:42 pm

http://motherboard.vice.com/en_ca/read/10-feet-of-global-sea-level-rise-now-inevitable
    Say bye bye to maldives. Also millions of people to lose their homes.

All because of the "drill baby drill" mentality, social darwinism, and politicians thinking they know more about climate than scientists...
    KomissarBojanchev
    KomissarBojanchev

Is Russia global warming denialist? - Page 2 Empty Re: Is Russia global warming denialist?

Post  KomissarBojanchev Thu May 15, 2014 4:44 pm

Creating floating cities is a bullshit solution.
    Why do we have to destroy everything that isn't manmade so we can because of rich men's ambitions?

I'd rather sacrifice GDP for actions taken to crate clean energy.
    sepheronx
    sepheronx

Post  sepheronx Thu May 15, 2014 6:31 pm

KomissarBojanchev wrote:Creating floating cities is a bullshit solution.
    Why do we have to destroy everything that isn't manmade so we can because of rich men's ambitions?

I'd rather sacrifice GDP for actions taken to crate clean energy.

GDP is a tool used anyway and first introduced around the thirties to measure US wealth. In the end, majority do not feel these increases. So I feel that the enviornment is very important to stability of our world but if only a few countries follow through the use of green emergy, the rest is pointless because others will not. The benifit is that use of green energy along with other sources can cut down overall prices as well as consumption of the poisonous resources.

Did you know that Bangledesh is the biggest users of Solar Panels?
    Werewolf
    Werewolf

Post  Werewolf Thu May 15, 2014 10:44 pm

GDP does not matter at all.

What does the high "GDP" of US do for the majority of americans, they are all in debt, due the conditioning by propaganda to buy everything with credit card and not buy only what they actually can afford. The GDP is just a number that is absolutley irrelevant for you and me.

Some countries have a low GDP but still higher living standards, free education, free healthcare, substitude housing and gas for car.

The only thing that matters is does your country have free education and a good one, free healthcare and a living standard with good oppurtunities to get a good job that you like and not take one you don't like so you can payback your debts for something useless you don't need.

The living standard of USA is lower then lot of countries that are considered not "1st world countries" which is nothing more then american created word to conditioning people into the perception where the wealth is and where it can not be just so it is labeled "3rd world" or not "1st world".

Same nonsense of US propaganda as "stealth" and "the best".
    magnumcromagnon
    magnumcromagnon

Post  magnumcromagnon Fri May 16, 2014 12:48 am

Werewolf wrote:GDP does not matter at all.

What does the high "GDP" of US do for the majority of americans, they are all in debt, due the conditioning by propaganda to buy everything with credit card and not buy only what they actually can afford. The GDP is just a number that is absolutley irrelevant for you and me.

Some countries have  a low GDP but still higher living standards, free education, free healthcare, substitude housing and gas for car.

The only thing that matters is does your country have free education and a good one, free healthcare and a living standard with good oppurtunities to get a good job that you like and not take one you don't like so you can payback your debts for something useless you don't need.

The living standard of USA is lower then lot of countries that are considered not "1st world countries" which is nothing more then american created word to conditioning people into the perception where the wealth is and where it can not be just so it is labeled "3rd world" or not "1st world".

Same nonsense of US propaganda as "stealth" and "the best".

I think the whole idea of "GDP" is highly politicized and highly biased towards the Anglosphere, the $16 trillion GDP of the United States is largely a fabrication, China's a $12 trillion GDP and yet they have way more money than the U.S., I mean we couldn't even pass a budget for the last 2 years. In no way does the U.S. govt. oversee a $16 trillion GDP, for the U.S. GDP to be that high we would have to tax all the top corporations based in America, but only 1/4th of them ever pay their corporate tax and the ones that do are the corporations that are on the smaller side, medium sized companies. For it to be that high assets of those American based companies would have to be based in America, but the overwhelming majority of their assets are not based in America, many top manufactures assets are based in China and India, and top financiers personal assets are based in the Caribbean, the Turks and Caicos, Bahamas, Switzerland and other tax havens. The GDP can't be that high because Wallstreet trades and transactions are never taxed despite the fact that financial turnover of trades and transactions in Wallstreet are in the trillions of dollars a day. Because of all those largely neglected financial aspects that were mentioned are never usually taken into account when discussing GDP, how can we be so certain of how high the true GDP is? Considering all those aspects the true GDP is probably closer to $6-8 trillion in a non-recession year, and $3-5 trillion in a severe to mild recession year.
    dino00
    dino00

Post  dino00 Fri May 16, 2014 10:23 am

KomissarBojanchev wrote:http://motherboard.vice.com/en_ca/read/10-feet-of-global-sea-level-rise-now-inevitable
    Say bye bye to maldives. Also millions of people to lose their homes.

All because of the "drill baby drill" mentality, social darwinism, and politicians thinking they know more about climate than scientists...

If they say is inevitable...
    All they have said in the past didn´t come true, dont expect to start now.
    The majoraty of the climate scientists don´t believe that crap.
    Firebird

Post  Firebird Fri May 16, 2014 4:31 pm

Looking at country's GDP is like looking at a company's accounts where they've cooked the books.
    Its analogous to a company buying and selling its own products all day long between its subsidiaries and then claiming its a "bigger company".

If you look at America, taxes are very high vs Russia. The cost to produce is very high. Taxes on items - fuel, alcohol, food etc etc are v high. Education is nonsensically expensive. As is healthcare. Not just for the rich but poor too. Holidays are absolutely tiny compared to Russia or Europe.

Yes, salaries used to be substantially higher than a lot of E and W Europe. But even then, look how people are submerged in debt, cant afford healthcare or an education. Look how younger people are in "McJobs" yet still have masses of debt. Look how fresh, unprocessed, GM free food is considered a luxury.

The compare say a cutting edge Russian figher plane vs the US equivalent. The US one might cost twice as much. But most of the price is not for a better product, but for all of the bullshit - higher wages (because income tax is more). Higher fees (because univerities charge much more for the same work). Then the Mil-Industrial Complex with REAL fraud is stinging the taxpayer.

America enjoyed lots of space and resources, many skilled people AND a stranglehold over other countries (Europe had torn itself to pieces, China and India were decades behind, and the Eastern bloc did its own thing).

But the outlook for America is very different today. In many ways its pretty grim/medicocre. I think the best indicator is where its young people are at. That is why it is obsessed with causing further shit around the World.
    sepheronx
    sepheronx

Post  sepheronx Fri May 16, 2014 7:12 pm

They are just following the status Quo. USA, as good a country as it is, is faulted by Voodoo economics. During the 1960's, 70's and early 80's, majority of the population was able to operate based upon 1 wage, a stay at home mom, afford a home with an attached or de-attached garage, 3 square meals of home cooked food a day, and a car. Then they would be able to yearly take a vacation to somewhere like Disney Land or other places (so the money usually stayed at home). Now? Not even close. Both my wife and I have to work in order to afford our life style, and my inlaws moved in with us so they can help take care of our daughter. At that, then we are barely able to afford vacation, and I have to build my garage and build my yard (the builders would not do it unless I was willing to do both for over 400K for a 1600sqft home). Then add the fact that average cost of a jug of milk (4L) is $5 for 3.25% MF and average cost of green peppers is over $2. While all at the same time, wages have stayed the same. Things have changed, average person in Alberta alone (richest of all provinces next to Ontario) is over $200K in debt. This is pathetic. In the United States, it is much cheaper to live there, but there is also major differences in wages at the same time too. We are not better off even though GDP per capita states we are rich. I know many who live below the poverty line and do not own their own home.

You don't need to have massive income and a high standard of living to live well. What you need is at least basic necessities and at least a decent roof over your head, with the options to improve. That exists in Russia, and even though it seems Russian's love to complain about their living style, I can guarantee most of them have traveled outside of their country more than my wife and I (we make quite a bit together) because they can afford it, we cannot. As well, quality of goods and homes have gone down significantly. Most new homes here are built like Lego, consisting only a couple of months to build (majority of time it takes for cement to dry), and quality is very poor. But many people just accept it and still think all is dandy.
    NationalRus
    NationalRus

Post  NationalRus Fri Oct 10, 2014 1:31 pm

we have to fight to reduce carbon-monoxide which is a threat and pison to humans, it is produced in what some call unclean combustion, from old factorys and engines. but CO² i harmless for humans and its precentege in the atmosphere is rediculesy low. and global climate change is a natural thing the discussion is how much "we" effect this natural occurence

btw. why i dig up the thread, did you know that russia will be the most major profiteur of "possible gobal warming" russia might gain arable land, i say again ARABLE land in the size of nearly brazil, canada will also boom
    Mike E
    Mike E

Post  Mike E Fri Oct 10, 2014 5:13 pm

NationalRus wrote:we have to fight to reduce carbon-monoxide which is a threat and pison to humans, it is produced in what some call unclean combustion, from old factorys and engines. but CO² i harmless for humans and its precentege in the atmosphere is rediculesy low. and global climate change is a natural thing the discussion is how much "we" effect this natural occurence

btw. why i dig up the thread, did you know that russia will be the most major profiteur of "possible gobal warming" russia might gain arable land, i say again ARABLE land in the size of nearly brazil, canada will also boom
    "How much we"... - Methane is by far the worst green-house gas (besides *water vapor*), why the idiots in my country are addicted to blaming it on CO2 I don't know... - You are right, the levels are still very low and so is its effects. The greatest problem with pollution, isn't "global warming", but simply all the crap that gets pumped into the air. Coal power dumps enough radioactive Thorium into the atmosphere, that the Thorium taken from the exhaust could generate *more* power than the coal plant itself!
    NationalRus
    NationalRus

Post  NationalRus Fri Oct 10, 2014 6:03 pm

i have to shemfully admit when i was younger 7-8 years ago i was totaly buying all the left-green lies, then i went on to look things up and its full of lies, absolutly anything sofull of lies! specialy the CO² lie, its essential for the growth of our flora system, the amounts for human which are toxic is 6% and we have........... 0.04%!!! or that in just a couple of year huge amounts of the arctic cape will be molten away, ther was real panic about it, now since years silene.... why? the ice mass actaully increased!

the whole issue has become so rotten, politicized, and full of lies, science instituations are getting briebed to generate fals data, emails got hacked how they fix the data... its sad it cant be threated purly scientific by now
    Mike E
    Mike E

Post  Mike E Fri Oct 10, 2014 8:55 pm

NationalRus wrote:i have to shemfully admit when i was younger 7-8 years ago i was totaly buying all the left-green lies, then i went on to look things up and its full of lies, absolutly anything sofull of lies! specialy the CO² lie, its essential for the growth of our flora system, the amounts for human which are toxic is 6% and we have........... 0.04%!!! or that in just a couple of year huge amounts of the arctic cape will be molten away, ther was real panic about it, now since years silene.... why? the ice mass actaully increased!

the whole issue has become so rotten, politicized, and full of lies, science instituations are getting briebed to generate fals data, emails got hacked how they fix the data... its sad it cant be threated purly scientific by now
    You have no clue... Living in California, every "Liberal" owns a friggin' Prius just so they can "save the environment"! Too bad they don't know that mining material for the battery is very toxic, and ends off hurting the environment more in the short term, than it will save in the long term.... What's even worse, it how the propagandist media *on both sides* hurls crap at each other! NBC will claim the arctic will be gone in a decade, while Fox or Examiner will claim it is growing back... Either way, while humans *do* have an effect on climate change, it is good ole' man Earth showing us whose boss (if you get that reference...)!
    KomissarBojanchev
    KomissarBojanchev

Post  KomissarBojanchev Fri Oct 10, 2014 9:51 pm

NationalRus wrote:why? the ice mass actaully increased!
    Bullshithttp://www.skepticalscience.com/news.php?n=2673
    KomissarBojanchev
    KomissarBojanchev

Post  KomissarBojanchev Fri Oct 10, 2014 9:59 pm

NationalRus wrote:we have to fight to reduce carbon-monoxide which is a threat and pison to humans, it is produced in what some call unclean combustion, from old factorys and engines. but CO² i harmless for humans and its precentege in the atmosphere is rediculesy low. and global climate change is a natural thing the discussion is how much "we" effect this natural occurence

More uneducated neocon claims...Warming could also lead to severe drought in western Russia. This could lead to the Caspian and Black seas retreating similar to what has happened to Aral Sea.

Also what about the countries south of you? In my country global warming can definately be felt with the progressively shittier weather each decade. quarter of the year is constant humid heat waves, other quarter is cold moist weather perfect for disease spread. We have no snow anymore. Other countries have it much worse. I will not support denying and stimulating global warming so your oil tycoons have it easier to drill for black stuff ,neither for your desire to grow peaches in siberia. Grow cranberries and oblepiha instead.
    KomissarBojanchev
    KomissarBojanchev

Post  KomissarBojanchev Fri Oct 10, 2014 10:01 pm

Thanfully russia isn't fully slaved to the libertarian tycoon's wishes yet. This is very good news.http://rt.com/op-edge/192812-un-climate-summit-international-cooperation/
    NationalRus
    NationalRus

Post  NationalRus Fri Oct 10, 2014 10:15 pm

yes fucking huge changes
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M247PXsuMbw

here you have a NASA satelaite animtation of the antarctic ice which increased massivly this year
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antarctic_sea_ice

Thanfully russia isn't fully slaved to the libertarian tycoon's wishes yet. This is very good news.http://rt.com/op-edge/192812-un-climate-summit-international-cooperation/

it hasten fallen to "libertarian OR GREEN LIBERAL whore tycoons" we gladly cooperate but russia doesnt WAST ANY MONEY on green BULLSHIT! NONE!!! lol1 lol1  we are not some western european county  taking goverment dick down our throats paying carbontax?? for fucking CO²??  lol1  lol1 even australia repealed that shit by now

that we want to improve our energy efficiency and devolope our alterntive energys is not a secret and a good thing, nobody wants inefficience and whit that waste of our countrys recourses and money

by the way if natural global warming keeps on comming im only happy about it, we only profit, and you cant stop nature
    Werewolf
    Werewolf

Post  Werewolf Fri Oct 10, 2014 10:26 pm

NationalRus wrote:yes fucking huge changes
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M247PXsuMbw

here you have a NASA satelaite animtation of the antarctic ice which increased massivly this year
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antarctic_sea_ice

it hasten fallen to "libertarian OR GREEN LIBERAL whore tycoons" we gladly cooperate but russia doesnt WAST ANY MONEY on green BULLSHIT! NONE!!! lol1 lol1  we are not some western european county  taking goverment dick down our throats paying carbontax?? for fucking CO²??  lol1  lol1 even australia repealed that shit by now

that we want to improve our energy efficiency and devolope our alterntive energys is not a secret and a good thing, nobody wants inefficience and whit that waste of our countrys recourses and money

by the way if natural global warming keeps on comming im only happy about it, we only profit, and you cant stop nature

That entire global warming cause by human hoax is so ridiculous here in europe that they actually blame cow farts for increasing global warming and the increasing of CO²....cow farts are destroying the planet....that is how the dinosaurs died, they farted themselfs to death. The west is just so ridiculous.

If the climate is changing it is not our fault, humans can only emplify the effect to some minor degree, but not change it from one direction to another.
    When someone should cut off polluding of this planet then it is the USofA, that wastes per year 50% of all consumed annual resources and not trying to educate everyone while driving Hummer cars that consume over 50 liter of gas.
    NationalRus
    NationalRus

Post  NationalRus Fri Oct 10, 2014 10:39 pm

yeah fuck you are right! i forgot damn methane!!! ther was even a small scandal here in germany, many of this green friendly, and by the green loby andavnced nd supported bio-fuel and bio-energy  plants was leaking huge amounts of methane contrebuting theoreticaly to global warming the same amount of a major city with al its bad bad bad SUV's would lol1
    magnumcromagnon
    magnumcromagnon

Post  magnumcromagnon Sat Oct 11, 2014 12:06 am

Mike E
    Mike E

Post  Mike E Sat Oct 11, 2014 12:50 am

Werewolf wrote:That entire global warming cause by human hoax is so ridiculous here in europe that they actually blame cow farts for increasing global warming and the increasing of CO²....cow farts are destroying the planet....that is how the dinosaurs died, they farted themselfs to death. The west is just so ridiculous.

If the climate is changing it is not our fault, humans can only emplify the effect to some minor degree, but not change it from one direction to another.
    When someone should cut off polluding of this planet then it is the USofA, that wastes per year 50% of all consumed annual resources and not trying to educate everyone while driving Hummer cars that consume over 50 liter of gas.
    Is funny, that livestock + rice paddies are two huge sources of Methane... - It does have effect, but of course it is negligible. They use it as an agenda and nothing more... The way I see it; just look at all the $ that imbecile Gore has made off of "global warming", if he really cared about the environment, he'd donate that money somewhere else..... It is also fear-mongering; here in the States, the D's use it to claim that the R's don't care about *your children* and crap like that. And I'm not even kidding!

- Hummer's haven't been made for many years now, and they never sold well.

Like I said earlier, coal power needs to go anyway.
    NationalRus
    NationalRus

Post  NationalRus Sat Oct 11, 2014 1:01 am

Mike E wrote:
    Werewolf wrote:That entire global warming cause by human hoax is so ridiculous here in europe that they actually blame cow farts for increasing global warming and the increasing of CO²....cow farts are destroying the planet....that is how the dinosaurs died, they farted themselfs to death. The west is just so ridiculous.

Is funny, that livestock + rice paddies are two huge sources of Methane... - It does have effect, but of course it is negligible. They use it as an agenda and nothing more... The way I see it; just look at all the $ that imbecile Gore has made off of "global warming", if he really cared about the environment, he'd donate that money somewhere else..... It is also fear-mongering; here in the States, the D's use it to claim that the R's don't care about *your children* and crap like that. And I'm not even kidding!

gores littel movie is nothing more, a movie a littel "drama" piece, again demonizing co2 a harmless gas in redicules low amount in our atmosphe which was dozens of times bigger in our planets very very near past lifetime and which is a growth elixir for natures flora system

i have to admit when i first watched it i was total buying it, tought that co2 was the most horrible thing in this world.... Rolling Eyes
    Mike E
    Mike E

Post  Mike E Sat Oct 11, 2014 1:10 am

NationalRus wrote:
    Mike E wrote:

gores littel movie is nothing more, a movie a littel "drama" piece, again demonizing co2 a harmless gas in redicules low amount in our atmosphe which was dozens of times bigger in our planets very very near past lifetime and which is a growth elixir for natures flora system

i have to admit when i first watched it i was total buying it, tought that co2 was the most horrible thing in this world.... Rolling Eyes

Yep, it is basically an attempt to scare the people into voting D and giving Gore more money... CO2 levels are still negligible, and why they keep *pushing it* when it is technically a weak greenhouse gas I don't know... - Pisses me off! - Then, if you "deny" Global Warming, they call you an idiot, conspiracy theorist, hardcore Republican, and/or discredit you because "you aren't a scientist". - Then they put up the "97% percent of scientists agree with Global Warming" crap and that is it... They literally have no evidence to support their claims about CO2!

Not going to blame you. Many here still fall for it, despite the obvious holes in the theory...
    NationalRus
    NationalRus

Post  NationalRus Sat Oct 11, 2014 1:24 am

Mike E wrote:
    NationalRus wrote:
    Mike E wrote:

Yep, it is basically an attempt to scare the people into voting D and giving Gore more money... CO2 levels are still negligible, and why they keep *pushing it* when it is technically a weak greenhouse gas I don't know... - Pisses me off! - Then, if you "deny" Global Warming, they call you an idiot, conspiracy theorist, hardcore Republican, and/or discredit you because "you aren't a scientist". - Then they put up the "97% percent of scientists agree with Global Warming" crap and that is it... They literally have no evidence to support their claims about CO2!

Not going to blame you. Many here still fall for it, despite the obvious holes in the theory...

thats how the left operates, from thr moral supiriorety point on any issue not just global warming, specialy when you talk with this bafoon's face to face look at some interviews of ben shapiro and befor he died andrew braitbart, who started it and showed how you need to talk with the left, ben wrote also a great book to that "Bullies: How the Left's Culture of Fear and Intimidation Silences Americans" look it up if your interested

btw. dont hate on coal its the cheapest energy ther yet and yes old plants were horrible, thats 100% true, modern plants produce nearly no carbon monoxide at all, even co2 get filtered "clean coal"
    renewable energy will take the world i strongly belive in that but technology has first to fully devolope its potencial yet, wind turbines have advanced greatly in power output, by the devolopments of better batteries and generators.
    in a dacade or so not to have in a windy area a wind park would be just stupid.
    and if we manage to get solar ifficience up from now 21% to much more that would be like the final solution to energy problems anyway
    Mike E
    Mike E

Post  Mike E Sat Oct 11, 2014 1:50 am

NationalRus wrote:btw. dont hate on coal its the cheapest energy ther yet and yes old plants were horrible, thats 100% true, modern plants produce nearly no carbon monoxide at all, even co2 get filtered "clean coal"
    renewable energy will take the world i strongly belive in that but technology has first to fully devolope its potencial yet, wind turbines have advanced greatly in power output, by the devolopments of better batteries and generators.
    in a dacade or so not to have in a windy area a wind park would be just stupid.
    and if we manage to get solar ifficience up from now 21% to much more that would be like the final solution to energy problems anyway
    I'm not hating on coal, it sucks, period... Despite attempts at cleaning up the coal and exhaust, it is still very toxic. Like I said, the radioactive material (Thorium) that comes out from the exhaust, if collected, would produce more energy than the plant itself (in a MSR). Coal has already reached its climax, and needs to be replaced ASAP. - The mining process is a mess, and terrible not only for the environment, but for workers as well (even today). Coal exhaust has been shown to severely reduce life-expectancy. (- I remember watching a great documentary, and they talked to a citizen who lived next store to a coal plant, the exhaust literally dissolved the paint on his car every two years. - He died soon after filming, by cancer, what a surprise!) Not to mention that coal pwer isn't very sustainable and efficient in the first place... Gas is a *much* better short-term replacement, with nuclear (MSR's) and some sustainable plants producing the other needed energy. - I'm not an advocater of sustainable, as you said, the tech isn't there yet that makes it unfeasible. Nuclear is *by far* the best and most competent option, with Thorium-based MSR's being very efficient and very safe. - A tennis ball sized lump of Thorium could power everything you do in your life... No harmful emissions, they can't melt down, if they overhead they eject the waste into a safe container, MSR's can be cooled by both AIR and water, and they aren't all that expensive.

This has become  Off Topic, let's move it to the nuclear or tech thread?
    George1
    George1

Post  George1 Mon Nov 30, 2015 6:56 pm

Putin: Russia over-fulfilled Kyoto Protocol, delaying global warming almost by a year

Russia has managed to cut greenhouse gas emissions considerably by modernizing the economy and introducing environmentally-clean and energy-saving technologies, the Russian president said

PARIS, November 30. /TASS/. Russia has over-fulfilled its commitments under the Kyoto Protocol, with its greenhouse gas emission cuts comparable with the annual volume of atmospheric pollution by all the countries, Russian President Vladimir Putin said at an UN conference on climate change in Paris on Monday.

"We have over-fulfilled our commitments under the Kyoto Protocol," the Russian leader said.

According to Putin, in 1991-2012, "Russia not only prevented an increase in greenhouse gas emissions but also considerably reduced them. Thanks to this, about 40 billion tons of carbon dioxide equivalent didn’t get into the atmosphere."

For comparison, greenhouse gas emissions by all the countries totaled 46 billion tons in 2012, Putin said.

"That is, it can be said that Russia’s efforts have made it possible to delay global warming almost by a year," Putin said.

Russia has managed to cut greenhouse gas emissions considerably by modernizing the economy and introducing environmentally-clean and energy-saving technologies, the Russian president said.

"Moreover, we have simultaneously managed to actually double GDP over the same period. I want to say by this that it is quite possible to pay necessary attention to development, ensure development and care about nature," Putin said.

Russia has "moved to one of the first places in the world by the rate of reducing the energy/output ratio in the economy, cutting it by 33.4% in 2000-2012," Putin said.

"Following the implementation of the program for the energy-efficient development, we expect to cut the energy intensity ratio by another 13.5% by 2020," the Russian president said.

The global warming consequences are bringing ever more noticeable economic damage and destroying the usual habitat for humans, Putin said.

"The solution of the climatic problem is crucial for the quality of life of all people on the planet, economic growth and sustainable development of whole regions on Earth," the Russian president said.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 6:26 am