Russia Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues

+34
Zhar666
Anonymous Fighter
JanWar
JohninMK
MilitaryAttractions
baron8201
Godric
Elbows
KiloGolf
NationalRus
pampa14
Svyatoslavich
George1
OminousSpudd
Captain Nemo
max steel
Zivo
Pirate
TR1
Trexonian
nemrod
Regular
Hannibal Barca
Airbornewolf
Viktor
GarryB
higurashihougi
Mike E
Flyingdutchman
magnumcromagnon
sepheronx
Werewolf
F-15E
Austin
38 posters

US Military Photos and Videos:

OminousSpudd
    OminousSpudd

US Military Photos and Videos: - Page 5 Empty Re: US Military Photos and Videos:

Post  OminousSpudd Sun Jan 17, 2016 12:50 am

Militarov wrote:.....

If anyone is interested into how Apache gun reloading looks like. Take note these guys are quite slow, but this process itself is so unneededly (i belive i just made up a word) complicated that i got no words for t.

Very interesting... Is there a vid out there of the Mi-28NE's reload procedure for comparison? Tried looking around myself, but simply put I don't know where to go to find this stuff.

NationalRus
    NationalRus

US Military Photos and Videos: - Page 5 Empty Re: US Military Photos and Videos:

Post  NationalRus Mon Jan 18, 2016 4:34 pm

Militarov wrote:US Military Photos and Videos: - Page 5 B-2-Flyover-from-above

did they really did a B-2 flyby? fucking awesome!
    KiloGolf
    KiloGolf

Post  KiloGolf Mon Jan 18, 2016 4:43 pm

that is putin-like strοnk and yet it happens in US lol1
    sometimes critiques of militarism need to take a look in the mirror
    NationalRus
    NationalRus

Post  NationalRus Mon Jan 18, 2016 4:54 pm

KiloGolf wrote:

that is putin-like strοnk and yet it happens in US lol1
    sometimes critiques of militarism need to take a look in the mirror

doing flybys is like a tradition over there at football matches and its awesome as fuck

and this regressive-left negro in the white house nobody cares about him
    KiloGolf
    KiloGolf

Post  KiloGolf Mon Jan 18, 2016 5:13 pm

NationalRus wrote:doing flybys is like a tradition over there at football matches and its awesome as fuck

Awesomeness aside, which is something I like as I enjoy taking photos, does it happen to all their sporting events or just major finals?
    For example, in their version of Champions League they let their Air Force, Navy, etc. flyby on the final?

Post  Guest Mon Jan 18, 2016 6:30 pm

KiloGolf wrote:
    NationalRus wrote:doing flybys is like a tradition over there at football matches and its awesome as fuck

Awesomeness aside, which is something I like as I enjoy taking photos, does it happen to all their sporting events or just major finals?
    For example, in their version of Champions League they let their Air Force, Navy, etc. flyby on the final?
    It does happen for many major sporting events.

Post  Guest Fri Feb 19, 2016 3:11 am

M1s on military exercise with Norwegian Telemark Battalion on techniques of driving tracked vehicles in winter conditions on an snow/ice track.

Post  Guest Fri Mar 04, 2016 2:46 am

US Military Photos and Videos: - Page 5 CcqDcZFUAAAY1uk

US Military Photos and Videos: - Page 5 CcqGKVFVIAQ3Ldr

US Military Photos and Videos: - Page 5 CcqGKURVAAA3ipT

Soo....
    Elbows

Post  Elbows Sun Mar 13, 2016 8:00 pm

Her ass stands a better chance of stopping a round than the LAV.

Regarding fly-overs at U.S. sporting events...it's pretty frequent. If there is an airfield nearby you'll get something. The bigger the event, the more likely. What you get is hugely sporadic. You might get the Blue Angels, a B-2, or a KC-135 tanker or a simple Coast Guard helicopter (less than impressive...).

Godric
    Godric

Post  Godric Sun Mar 13, 2016 11:08 pm

Militarov wrote:

M1s on military exercise with Norwegian Telemark Battalion on techniques of driving tracked vehicles in winter conditions on an snow/ice track.

is it just me that thinks the engine sound of the Abrams sounds as if it is straining ??

Post  Guest Sun Mar 13, 2016 11:15 pm

Godric wrote:
    Militarov wrote:

is it just me that thinks the engine sound of the Abrams sounds as if it is straining ??

Well its turbine engine, they more or less always have similar sound, quite annoying sound if you ask me compared to diesels. You always have feeling like its about to die somehow Smile

Godric
    Godric

Post  Godric Mon Mar 14, 2016 7:20 pm

Militarov wrote:
    Godric wrote:
    Militarov wrote:

Well its turbine engine, they more or less always have similar sound, quite annoying sound if you ask me compared to diesels. You always have feeling like its about to die somehow Smile

were the engines not originally designed for a 55 ton tank ... what is the current weight of a Abrams tank these days 68-72 tons ??

Post  Guest Mon Mar 14, 2016 7:31 pm

Godric wrote:
    Militarov wrote:
    Godric wrote:
    Militarov wrote:

were the engines not originally designed for a 55 ton tank ... what is the current weight of a Abrams tank these days 68-72 tons ??

M1A2SEP is 69.5 tons. M1A2 originally was 64t i belive. Honeywell AGT1500 is still very powerful engine, its 1500hp with 3,800 Nm of torgue.

Post  Guest Mon Mar 28, 2016 4:02 pm

B-1 Bomber Performs Double Aileron Roll

Post  Guest Fri Apr 15, 2016 6:10 am

US Military Photos and Videos: - Page 5 CgAmmHgW4AEZz1r

USAF F-16 after return from the Middle East tour

Post  Guest Tue Apr 26, 2016 3:47 pm

Post  Guest Wed Apr 27, 2016 2:37 pm

Post  Guest Wed Jun 08, 2016 4:31 am

baron8201

US Military Photos and Videos: - Page 5 Empty Navy Seals

Post  baron8201 Sun Feb 05, 2017 5:19 pm

MilitaryAttractions
    MilitaryAttractions

Post  MilitaryAttractions Thu Mar 16, 2017 6:51 am

Here's some footage I put together of two F-4 Phantom II's making some of their final appearances at Oshkosh 2016.  All remaining F-4 Phantoms were converted into remote operated target drones and destroyed later that year.
    MilitaryAttractions
    MilitaryAttractions

US Military Photos and Videos: - Page 5 Empty US Navy Ships & Equipment at San Diego Naval Base 4K UHD

Post  MilitaryAttractions Wed Apr 12, 2017 8:29 am

Zumwalt, Littoral Combat Ships, Destroyers, Cruisers, Assault Ships, Nimitz Supercarrier etc.
    JohninMK
    JohninMK

Post  JohninMK Sat May 06, 2017 12:51 pm

Astonishing and tragic photo

A mortar tube accidentally explodes, killing four Afghan soldiers and US Army photographer who took the photo, Spc. Hilda I. Clayton, during an Afghan National Army (ANA) live-fire training exercise in Laghman Province, Afghanistan on July 2, 2013. The 2013 photo was released for the May-June issue of the United States Army journal Military Review.

US Military Photos and Videos: - Page 5 1053299424
    JanWar

Post  JanWar Thu Jun 01, 2017 4:16 pm

Footage of American military in Afghanistan.

JanWar

Post  JanWar Wed Jun 07, 2017 8:32 pm

A live-fire demonstration of a 30mm gun and cannon on reconnaissance vehicles
    JanWar

Post  JanWar Wed Jun 14, 2017 1:50 pm

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 7:38 am