Russia Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues

+47
Big_Gazza
Mike E
calripson
Vann7
collegeboy16
Viktor
Penguin
Walther von Oldenburg
franco
Manov
ali.a.r
Kimppis
Kyo
arpakola
par far
Nikander
etaepsilonk
flamming_python
GustavoHF
George1
Airbornewolf
AlfaT8
gregoire
NationalRus
Morpheus Eberhardt
kvs
Werewolf
Regular
magnumcromagnon
TheArmenian
Flyingdutchman
d_taddei2
As Sa'iqa
mack8
medo
Firebird
Petro007
Asf
George1000cy
GarryB
KomissarBojanchev
Zivo
TR1
VladimirSahin
Hannibal Barca
F-15E
higurashihougi
51 posters

The Situation in the Ukraine. #10

magnumcromagnon
    magnumcromagnon

The Situation in the Ukraine. #10 - Page 3 Empty Re: The Situation in the Ukraine. #10

Post  magnumcromagnon Wed Dec 17, 2014 6:59 am

Karma is a real bitch:

Video captures moment shell hits Ukrainian soldier as he argues for killing civilians
    magnumcromagnon
    magnumcromagnon

The Situation in the Ukraine. #10 - Page 3 Empty Re: The Situation in the Ukraine. #10

Post  magnumcromagnon Wed Dec 17, 2014 7:15 am

Chevron, the main corrupt mega-corporation that sponsored the 'Iron-Maidan', has now abandoned their widely touted shale project in Ukraine...this is too rich... lol1 lol1 lol1

Chevron abandoning USD 350mln shale gas project in Ukraine hits energy independence drive
    magnumcromagnon
    magnumcromagnon

Post  magnumcromagnon Wed Dec 17, 2014 7:23 am

...And so the IMF austerity begins:

"Among the most startling proposals are to reduce the number of MPs from 450 to 150, reduce obligatory schooling from 11 to 9 years, and abolish the constitutional guarantees of FREE education and medicine, as well as abolishing a constitutional norm prohibiting closure of existing institutions (such as schools and hospitals)."

New Ukraine finance minister drafts sweeping welfare cuts

...Now I understand why they were so keen on employing foreigners in key positions in the govt. You need people who have no cultural connection, and no mutual sympathies for Ukrainian people to want to wreck so much havoc on their social safety net!
    magnumcromagnon
    magnumcromagnon

Post  magnumcromagnon Wed Dec 17, 2014 7:36 am

Too rich.... lol1 lol1 lol1 EU is now asking Russia for money to lend to Ukraine, after they applied economic sanctions on Russia:

The Situation in the Ukraine. #10 - Page 3 B4iIoBjCIAEXHj6

Germany, Stuck with Massive Bill for Ukraine, Asks Russia for Help
    magnumcromagnon
    magnumcromagnon

Post  magnumcromagnon Wed Dec 17, 2014 8:10 am

Looks like US/EU attempt of economic strangulation of Crimea isn't working, previously China, and now India is set to heavily invest in Crimea:

Russia and India signed a memorandum of understanding (MoU) to facilitate India's deepening ECONOMIC cooperation with Crimea.
    magnumcromagnon
    magnumcromagnon

Post  magnumcromagnon Wed Dec 17, 2014 8:27 am

Delusional Banderasites:

Ukrainian Students Sell "Blood of Russian Children" Drinks at School Bake Sale
    magnumcromagnon
    magnumcromagnon

Post  magnumcromagnon Wed Dec 17, 2014 8:38 am

Look what we have here, the new Deputy Chief of Kiev Police, Artyom Bonov (pictured in the center, fat, chubby bald):

The Situation in the Ukraine. #10 - Page 3 B4aF9hIIQAAm-jE

The Situation in the Ukraine. #10 - Page 3 B4aF9hLIYAAIKSc

The Situation in the Ukraine. #10 - Page 3 B4aF9i8IIAA8N98

Werewolf
    Werewolf

Post  Werewolf Wed Dec 17, 2014 8:39 am

Pssshh magnum, there are no nazis in ukraine don't tell that to TR1.
    Petro007
    Petro007

Post  Petro007 Wed Dec 17, 2014 10:32 am

YOU FILTHY GERMAN TRAITOR WE WILL SHOW YOU, SOON DONBASS WILL BE CONQUERED AND FILTHY KACAPS WILL BE SLAUGHTERED AND GIRKIN WILL BE BEHEADED AND ALL DONBASS TRAITOROUS POPULATION WILL BE DRIVEN BACK TO KACAPSTAN AND REPLACED BY THE PATRIOTIC PEOPLE OF GALICIA

Слава Україні!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SLAVAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    higurashihougi
    higurashihougi

Post  higurashihougi Wed Dec 17, 2014 10:51 am

Petro007 wrote:YOU FILTHY GERMAN TRAITOR WE WILL SHOW YOU, SOON DONBASS WILL BE CONQUERED AND FILTHY KACAPS WILL BE SLAUGHTERED AND GIRKIN WILL BE BEHEADED AND ALL DONBASS TRAITOROUS POPULATION WILL BE DRIVEN BACK TO KACAPSTAN AND REPLACED BY THE PATRIOTIC PEOPLE OF GALICIA

Слава Україні!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SLAVAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

May I ask where is the mental hospital which is nearest to your home ?
    GarryB
    GarryB

Post  GarryB Wed Dec 17, 2014 11:50 am

YOU FILTHY GERMAN TRAITOR WE WILL SHOW YOU, SOON DONBASS WILL BE CONQUERED AND FILTHY KACAPS WILL BE SLAUGHTERED AND GIRKIN WILL BE BEHEADED AND ALL DONBASS TRAITOROUS POPULATION WILL BE DRIVEN BACK TO KACAPSTAN AND REPLACED BY THE PATRIOTIC PEOPLE OF GALICIA

Broken rule number one is posting in all capital letters.

Second is what appears to be calling a member a filthy german traitor... which is ironic because calling someone who is german a german is hardly offensive, yet is ironic because many people angry with Germans will call them nazis but you are calling this german a german because of his comments about ukrainian nazis you seem to support... wow you could be in therapy for a while.

Also calling on the extermination of ukrainians living is what is currently the ukraine. Well that is just bad manners.

I am giving you a two day ban and I will be watching your posts in future if you choose to continue here because if you don't learn to control yourself you will get a permanent ban.

If you are not happy with this you are welcome to PM me to discuss this further.
    Werewolf
    Werewolf

Post  Werewolf Wed Dec 17, 2014 12:09 pm

The funny thing about this indoctrinated fool is he is an ukrainian jew living in Canada and is fully alined with Nazi crap, yes no wonder you jews and nazis go along well, same ideas of supremacy nonsense.
    sepheronx
    sepheronx

Post  sepheronx Wed Dec 17, 2014 2:34 pm

Werewolf wrote:The funny thing about this indoctrinated fool is he is an ukrainian jew living in Canada and is fully alined with Nazi crap, yes no wonder you jews and nazis go along well, same ideas of supremacy nonsense.

I can attest to this. I met a lot of "Ukrainians" in Manitoba and Alberta, and they are some of, if not, the worst human beings to be around (I myself am one but do not associate with these people). If it makes you feel any better, most of them are living in a hole in the ground and have caused a lot of crime here. So this guys mentality is common in what I see.

Sad really, they used to be smart people.
    magnumcromagnon
    magnumcromagnon

Post  magnumcromagnon Wed Dec 17, 2014 2:53 pm

Speaking about Germans, a Zapp study that including 1,002 individuals shows that 63% of the German population do not trust official media narratives in Ukraine...which makes sense because blindly following the narrative means thousands (if not tens of thousands) of German jobs on the chopping block just to salivate gobbling neo-con scrotum sack, which Angela Merkel seems proficient at doing...

As shown in the first infographic:

http://www.ndr.de/fernsehen/sendungen/zapp/ZAPP-Studie-Vertrauen-in-Medien-gesunken,medienkritik100.html

Firebird

Post  Firebird Wed Dec 17, 2014 3:49 pm

http://rt.com/usa/215279-cuba-usa-prisoners-policy/

I'm thinking America stations cruise nukes in Europe.
    And tries to cosey up to Cuba, to stop any Russian deployment there.

I wonder if Russia could get Mexico on board? Or atleast make sure Cuba isnt scammed like Gaddafi and so many others were.
    medo
    medo

Post  medo Wed Dec 17, 2014 5:09 pm

Petro007 wrote:
    Сала Україні!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SALAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fixed for you! Very Happy
    sepheronx
    sepheronx

Post  sepheronx Wed Dec 17, 2014 5:31 pm

Firebird wrote:http://rt.com/usa/215279-cuba-usa-prisoners-policy/

I'm thinking America stations cruise nukes in Europe.
    And tries to cosey up to Cuba, to stop any Russian deployment there.

I wonder if Russia could get Mexico on board? Or atleast make sure Cuba isnt scammed like Gaddafi and so many others were.

They wontbe able to cozy up much with Cuba. Pretty much Cuba is almost handing their military sites on a silver platter to Russia.

As for nukes in Europe, dont know how that will fly in their countries. But Russia can easily respond, hence why they are keeping calm. Unless US outright attacks, Russia wont go to war with US. So they are biding time. But as US pressure and agression increases, many of these other us sattelite countries will see their homeland a smoldering ash, and they wont want/like that.
    Werewolf
    Werewolf

Post  Werewolf Wed Dec 17, 2014 5:36 pm

There is a shadow taboo and secrecy towards the public when it comes to nukes of US being stationed on our taxes here in germany, netherland, turkey and not to mentioned already existing nukes of France, UK and most probably more US nukes in other EU countries. I would go rampage if i were Putin, nukes right infront of russia is a red line that has been crossed since decades but still no word, i would imidiatley station nukes in Cuba and central America and create another cuban crisis untill those nukes are taken back from Turkey, Netherland,Germany and all the other nukes.
    sepheronx
    sepheronx

Post  sepheronx Wed Dec 17, 2014 5:45 pm

Werewolf wrote:There is a shadow taboo and secrecy towards the public when it comes to nukes of US being stationed on our taxes here in germany, netherland, turkey and not to mentioned already existing nukes of France, UK and most probably more US nukes in other EU countries. I would go rampage if i were Putin, nukes right infront of russia is a red line that has been crossed since decades but still no word, i would imidiatley station nukes in Cuba and central America and create another cuban crisis untill those nukes are taken back from Turkey, Netherland,Germany and all the other nukes.

Agreed. Nuke base in Cuba and in Venezuela would be a good start. Airforce base and navy base would also add to it. I think that is what they might end up doing next year or year after, when they stabilize and domesticate their economy.

It is bad enough that it akes Iran to open up a missile facility in Syria, yet Russia does not open up mechanical facilities and bases in allied countries. I can see why Russia has a hard time getting allies.
    Firebird

Post  Firebird Wed Dec 17, 2014 6:28 pm

I think America prob has a fair number of small nukes in Europe. How can Russia detect otherwise. Russia prob has some suitcase nukes in the US still.
    Whether Russia has anything in Cuba currently, I suspect no. But they could prob change that.

Maybe at short notice, Russia could use ports in places like Cuba, Venezuela to bring in nukes.
    It also has the "nuke in a sea container" option.

But ultimately the geography of NATO vs Russia is a problem for Russia. Not massive but certainly one to be aware of over coming decades. Esp with ABM crap being stationed in Europe.
    magnumcromagnon
    magnumcromagnon

Post  magnumcromagnon Wed Dec 17, 2014 6:32 pm

sepheronx wrote:
    Werewolf wrote:There is a shadow taboo and secrecy towards the public when it comes to nukes of US being stationed on our taxes here in germany, netherland, turkey and not to mentioned already existing nukes of France, UK and most probably more US nukes in other EU countries. I would go rampage if i were Putin, nukes right infront of russia is a red line that has been crossed since decades but still no word, i would imidiatley station nukes in Cuba and central America and create another cuban crisis untill those nukes are taken back from Turkey, Netherland,Germany and all the other nukes.

Agreed. Nuke base in Cuba and in Venezuela would be a good start. Airforce base and navy base would also add to it. I think that is what they might end up doing next year or year after, when they stabilize and domesticate their economy.

It is bad enough that it akes Iran to open up a missile facility in Syria, yet Russia does not open up mechanical facilities and bases in allied countries. I can see why Russia has a hard time getting allies.

Don't forget missile bases in Algeria (a long time Russian ally) could greatly undermine the capability of nukes and the missile shield based in Europe and counter-strike U.S. missile assets from it's eastern periphery. There's also Ecuador, and their president Rafael Correa who is both pro-Russian and hostile to America, due to the history of financing coup-de-ta's in Ecuador and the rest of Latin America. This is also true with Nicaragua.

Unfortunately it's come down to this, and this is the only way for MAD to still remain a relevant stabilizing factor, in the likely event of U.S. nuke cruise missiles being re-established in Europe, also Russia would likely pull out of most of it's nuclear treaties it's involved in such as START.
    F-15E

Post  F-15E Wed Dec 17, 2014 7:35 pm

U.S. Army sending 100 tanks to Eastern Europe to deter ‘Russian aggression’

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2014/dec/2/us-army-sending-100-tanks-eastern-europe-deter-rus/
    magnumcromagnon
    magnumcromagnon

Post  magnumcromagnon Wed Dec 17, 2014 7:44 pm

F-15E wrote:U.S. Army sending 100 tanks to Eastern Europe to deter ‘Russian aggression’

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2014/dec/2/us-army-sending-100-tanks-eastern-europe-deter-rus/

... lol1 lol1 lol1

F-15E

Post  F-15E Wed Dec 17, 2014 7:50 pm

magnumcromagnon wrote:
    F-15E wrote:U.S. Army sending 100 tanks to Eastern Europe to deter ‘Russian aggression’

... lol1 lol1 lol1

thumbsup

magnumcromagnon
    magnumcromagnon

Post  magnumcromagnon Wed Dec 17, 2014 8:19 pm

F-15E wrote:
    magnumcromagnon wrote:

... lol1 lol1 lol1

thumbsup

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 5:08 am