Russia Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues

+23
Walther von Oldenburg
max steel
kvs
KomissarBojanchev
Firebird
magnumcromagnon
Mike E
collegeboy16
higurashihougi
Werewolf
Admin
Zivo
Kyo
NickM
RTN
sepheronx
flamming_python
Regular
NationalRus
TR1
GarryB
Hisroyalhighness
Hannibal Barca
27 posters

The Jewish Neocon Elite agenda for Russia and Europe

Regular
    Regular

The Jewish Neocon Elite agenda for Russia and Europe - Page 2 Empty Re: The Jewish Neocon Elite agenda for Russia and Europe

Post  Regular Tue Jan 06, 2015 11:09 am

But Russia has interests in Israel and has invested a lot of political capital into cultivating relations with it. Why jeopardize this over Hamas? They basically have nothing to offer Russia.
    Israel didn't take any side in Ukrainian conflict. That's surprising knowing that US can easily manipulate them. But maybe not because of Obamas administration stance towards Israel?
    Israel didn't sell drones to Ukraine in September, they always raise the question about Jews living in Ukraine and radicals with weapons even in places where war isn't happening. I do watch few Jewish tv channels sometimes. It's quite interesting as sometimes programs there range from total idiocy to very sane and pragmatical ones.
    I visited their country, met the people, I don't see them as some evil entities, but I don't always like their policies. It just as bad as the ones they fight.
    One thing is sure Jews are very self concentrated and defensive, they hate to criticize themselves, but when they do they do it so wrong and filled with self hate, like the one Russians liberals have.
    NationalRus
    NationalRus

The Jewish Neocon Elite agenda for Russia and Europe - Page 2 Empty Re: The Jewish Neocon Elite agenda for Russia and Europe

Post  NationalRus Tue Jan 06, 2015 11:11 am

Regular wrote:
    NationalRus wrote:
    TR1 wrote:
    Hisroyalhighness wrote:.....What is going on in this thread? Shocked

I don't remember this place having this many conspiracy theorists.

For some reason this forum draws in some real pieces of work.

And they all seem to blab the same idiocy...jews are a constant fixture.

well the freedom of speech here was always a fresh air breeze  Very Happy . no mather your views if communist of fascist and everything in beetwen you could at least make your point.
    in my 5 years here by now i think nobody was banned that i remmeber for expressing his opinion
    And in mp.net I was banned for criticized Israel in one incident involving civilian deaths. When I stated I actually support them in grand scale. Neutral

i managed to get banned 4 times on 4 accounts in the last 5 years on MP lol1
    Regular
    Regular

Post  Regular Tue Jan 06, 2015 11:16 am

5 years ago it was source of information. Now I really don't have to time to go through all the rubbish there.
    Even when it comes to US military You can hardly get proper information there.
    GarryB
    GarryB

Post  GarryB Tue Jan 06, 2015 1:30 pm

There is certainly a risk that when you don't ban people for what they believe that a lot of so called bottom feeders might be attracted... but we are all adults here... I think it is good to hear from the other side occasionally even if you think they are idiots or radicals or racist homophobes.

Not everyone is open and liberal... and even the ones that are are probably not very happy when their white son brings home a HIV positive asian or black boyfriend.

Most people support building more prisons, but don't build it near where they live...

The risk is that you surround yourself by yes men and end up in a little ivory tower with rainbows and unicorns.

We need realists like TR-1 but we also need to hear from people with views that are unacceptable in modern western liberal culture. Use your brain to decide what you think on the matter... on MP net you have a nanny that controls what you hear...

Of course there are things that wont be tolerated here either.
    Werewolf
    Werewolf

Post  Werewolf Tue Jan 06, 2015 1:45 pm

Israel didn't take any side in Ukrainian conflict.

http://www.haaretz.com/news/world/1.577114

The ex-Israeli soldier who led a Kiev fighting unit
    'Delta' has headed 'the Blue Helmets of Maidan' of 40 men and women - including several IDF veterans - in violent clashes with government forces.
    He calls his troops “the Blue Helmets of Maidan,” but brown is the color of the headgear worn by Delta — the nom de guerre of the commander of a Jewish-led militia force that participated in the Ukrainian revolution. Under his helmet, he also wears a kippah.

Delta, a Ukraine-born former soldier in the Israel Defense Forces, spoke to JTA Thursday on condition of anonymity. He explained how he came to use combat skills he acquired in the Shu’alei Shimshon reconnaissance battalion of the Givati infantry brigade to rise through the ranks of Kiev’s street fighters. He has headed a force of 40 men and women — including several fellow IDF veterans — in violent clashes with government forces....

funny claim, Israel took sides far long before all this started.

http://www.truthandaction.org/latest-heist-us-quietly-snatches-ukraines-gold-reserves/

FED in New York stole ukrainian gold under directive of Arseni Jazenjew.
    Regular
    Regular

Post  Regular Tue Jan 06, 2015 7:27 pm

But sure there are even Russians fighting for right sector from beginning of Maidan. And we have reports about jewish fighting for separatists. Russian and Ukrainian officials jews have their differences too.
    Still I dont see Israel as a state involved.
    Kyo
    Kyo

Post  Kyo Wed Jan 07, 2015 4:55 am

Regular wrote:But sure there are even Russians fighting for right sector from beginning of Maidan. And we have reports about jewish fighting for separatists. Russian and Ukrainian officials jews have their differences too.  
    Still I dont see Israel as a state involved.

Not yet... Still, Israel trained and provided military aid to Georgia's Saakashvili.
    NationalRus
    NationalRus

Post  NationalRus Wed Jan 07, 2015 7:00 am

ther were also nearly a handfull of former Aliya IDF members who came to train rebels in donbass

But sure there are even Russians fighting for right sector from beginning of Maidan. And we have reports about jewish fighting for separatists. Russian and Ukrainian officials jews have their differences too.
    ther were several russia neonazis who fought for right sector and azov, many were members of wotanjugend and Misanthropic Division

http://vk.com/wotanjugend

who was at the beggining very sympathetic with maidan and anti-russian ukrainian nazis, now the turned more or less anti-ukrainian after media covarage of them symphatising with ukr-regime

Not yet... Still, Israel trained and provided military aid to Georgia's Saakashvili.

befor the war moron, after the war and russian complaints the refused to sell nearly anything to gerogia, georgian mp.net members had a meltdown that israel stabed them in the back and we also as russia sell arms to nearly all enemys of israel and only strategic weapons sells are disccused with israel first
    RTN
    RTN

Post  RTN Wed Jan 07, 2015 10:16 pm

Regular wrote:But sure there are even Russians fighting for right sector from beginning of Maidan.

Which should not come as a surprise because Putin had created an Army of Neo-Nazis across Russia who were trained to attack migrants coming in from Central Asia. Consequently, the Kremlin lost control of a number of Neo Nazi groups who were subsequently recruited by various businessmen in the major cities to settle business rivalries.

Frankly, Moscow and Saint Petersburg is crawling with skinheads unlike here in the US where skinheads/Neo Nazis are generally found in the rural areas of the Mid West and the Deep South.

I was once approached by a guy in Moscow who said he was a member of Russian National Unity. He wanted to know if there were any blacks or gays working in our office.

Werewolf
    Werewolf

Post  Werewolf Wed Jan 07, 2015 10:43 pm

RTN wrote:
    Regular wrote:But sure there are even Russians fighting for right sector from beginning of Maidan.

Which should not come as a surprise because Putin had created an Army of Neo-Nazis across Russia who were trained to attack migrants coming in from Central Asia. Consequently, the Kremlin lost control of a number of Neo Nazi groups who were subsequently recruited by various businessmen in the major cities to settle business rivalries.

Frankly, Moscow and Saint Petersburg  is crawling with skinheads unlike here in the US where skinheads/Neo Nazis are generally found in the rural areas of the Mid West and the Deep South.

I was once approached by a guy in Moscow who said he was a member of Russian National Unity. He wanted to know if there were any blacks or gays working in our office.  

Speaking off retarded consiparcy theories...
    flamming_python
    flamming_python

Post  flamming_python Wed Jan 07, 2015 11:06 pm

RTN wrote:

Putin certainly did not create an army of Neo-Nazis; given that the number of Neo-Nazis, at least visible ones, peaked during the late Yeltsin years and early Putin period, and then have been dropping off particularly over the last 7-8 years or so; when they started to be busted and prosecuted in earnest.

But certainly Russian nationalism and fascism is as strong now as it was then, and continues to have many supporters. But they aren't out on the streets causing trouble.

Frankly, Moscow and Saint Petersburg  is crawling with skinheads unlike here in the US where skinheads/Neo Nazis are generally found in the rural areas of the Mid West and the Deep South.

I first moved to St. Petersburg in summer 2010 and and have also been visiting Moscow regularly since then too. Last time I saw a skinhead in either city was back in 2004 when I visited Moscow; and even then it was just 1 guy.
    sepheronx
    sepheronx

Post  sepheronx Thu Jan 08, 2015 12:41 am

RTN wrote:

do you have any facts and links to back up this retarded claim? And a none western tabloid article?
    RTN
    RTN

Post  RTN Thu Jan 08, 2015 1:01 am

flamming_python wrote:But certainly Russian nationalism and fascism is as strong now as it was then, and continues to have many supporters. But they aren't out on the streets causing trouble.

It is unfortunate that there are still Nazis and Facists in the streets of Russia given the fact that Russia paid a huge price in fighting the Nazis.

flamming_python wrote:I first moved to St. Petersburg in summer 2010 and and have also been visiting Moscow regularly since then too. Last time I saw a skinhead in either city was back in 2004 when I visited Moscow; and even then it was just 1 guy.

Am sorry, but couldn't agree with you on this. Our office is in Tverskoy District just north of Alexander Garden. We were asked by the local police to be careful while bringing in employees from the US, who were either gay or black/dark skinned because they would be targeted by skin heads/neo nazis.

I do not know if anyone was gay(official policy is don't ask, don't say) but we had 2 black guys and one non White Hispanic. All the three were send back home and this happened in 2007.
    sepheronx
    sepheronx

Post  sepheronx Thu Jan 08, 2015 1:04 am

Anecdotal evidence? Wow. Never heard these claims before. Got transcripts and audio recordings of this? Cause I call bullshit. You can even tell when there are protests in the streets done by the LGBT group in Moscow and how many skinheads show up....
    NickM
    NickM

Post  NickM Thu Jan 08, 2015 1:12 am

flamming_python wrote:But certainly Russian nationalism and fascism is as strong now as it was then, and continues to have many supporters. But they aren't out on the streets causing trouble.

And why shouldn't it be? Obviously Russians have seen the example of countries like UK, Germany, France where the local population is gradually becoming a minority due to the influx of Blacks and Asians.

Putin and his cronies instead of encouraging immigration of civilized, skilled people from Europe opened the gates to un civilized and unskilled people from Asia and Africa. Its only now that Russians along with their counterparts across Europe have realized that enough is enough and have taken to the streets to protest Government apathy.Right now there is a huge anti immigration rally going on in Germany and dark skinned scumbags are killing innocent locals in Paris.
    flamming_python
    flamming_python

Post  flamming_python Thu Jan 08, 2015 1:15 am

Back in 2007 it might have been possible; that's about the time when the major skinhead gang in St. Petersburg got busted.

But as of 2015 no, Russia has moved on. And Fasicsts/Nationalists are not out on the streets of Russia except in political protests and so on where they mostly behave pretty calmly (excepting certain incidents). Their activity is restricted mostly to the internet and to some extent sending volunteers to fight in the Ukraine too - and I'm hoping it will remain that way.

Russian nationalism has entered hard times starting with the Maidan events in the Ukraine; given that Russians want their government to be overthrown by violent nationalists now less than ever.
    However they are at least making themselves useful by fighting invading Ukrainian military and nationalists in the Donbass.
    flamming_python
    flamming_python

Post  flamming_python Thu Jan 08, 2015 1:18 am

NickM wrote:

And why shouldn't it be? Obviously Russians have seen the example of countries like UK, Germany, France where the local population is gradually becoming a minority due to the influx of Blacks and Asians.

Putin and his cronies instead of encouraging immigration of civilized, skilled people from Europe opened the gates to un civilized and unskilled people from Asia and Africa. Its only now that Russians along with their counterparts across Europe have realized that enough is enough and have taken to the streets to protest Government apathy.Right now there is a huge anti immigration rally going on in Germany and dark skinned scumbags are killing innocent locals in Paris.

Europe has created its own problems by letting in people from the very places they are bombing. Why are you acting surprised now that they're taking revenge? Human emotion and hatred is a powerful thing.

But in Russia it's not like that. We had a taste of it though, when we turned Chechnya into Stalingrad and since then had non-ending problems with Chechens in the rest of Russia who grew up in a warzone and had no love for the Russian state.
    But I think we've learnt from our mistakes since then, at least I hope so. Most of the rest of the migrants we have, and there are millions here - don't give any problems.
    NickM
    NickM

Post  NickM Thu Jan 08, 2015 1:39 am

flamming_python wrote:Europe has created its own problems by letting in people from the very places they are bombing.

We only tried to make some un civilized people more civil. But it seems remaining un civil comes naturally to these Asians and Africans.

flamming_python wrote:Most of the rest of the migrants we have, and there are millions here - don't give any problems.

Unless you are saying that illegal immigration, drug trafficking, prostitution, robbery are not crimes then certainly these immigrants are not giving any problem.
    NickM
    NickM

Post  NickM Thu Jan 08, 2015 1:50 am

RTN wrote:Frankly, Moscow and Saint Petersburg is crawling with skinheads unlike here in the US where skinheads/Neo Nazis are generally found in the rural areas of the Mid West and the Deep South.

This is what happens when law & order fails miserably. People take matters into their own hand.

Majority of Russians want these Blacks and Asians to be sent back to their third world shithole. But our friend Putin has a special fascination for them primarily because he and his bunch of oligarchs depend heavily on these immigrants as these immigrants provide a cheap source of labor in businesses run by Putin and party.

A number of studies across Europe, especially those done in hallowed institutions like Cambridge has clearly established a link between crime rate and immigration from third world states. More the immigration higher the crime rate.
    Hannibal Barca
    Hannibal Barca

Post  Hannibal Barca Thu Jan 08, 2015 1:51 am

flamming_python wrote:
    NickM wrote:

Europe has created its own problems by letting in people from the very places they are bombing. Why are you acting surprised now that they're taking revenge? Human emotion and hatred is a powerful thing.

But in Russia it's not like that. We had a taste of it though, when we turned Chechnya into Stalingrad and since then had non-ending problems with Chechens in the rest of Russia who grew up in a warzone and had no love for the Russian state.
    But I think we've learnt from our mistakes since then, at least I hope so. Most of the rest of the migrants we have, and there are millions here - don't give any problems.

Your idols slaughtered and imprisoned 30 million Russians for no reason at all and destroyed their country out of hate and paranoia.
    You are the last one who can be legitimized to touch this matters.
    Or speak about nationalists or whatever. Their are standing while you cry like a baby.
    flamming_python
    flamming_python

Post  flamming_python Thu Jan 08, 2015 2:16 am

Hannibal Barca wrote:
    flamming_python wrote:
    NickM wrote:

Your idols slaughtered and imprisoned 30 million Russians for no reason at all and destroyed their country out of hate and paranoia.
    You are the last one who can be legitimized to touch this matters.
    Or speak about nationalists or whatever. Their are standing while you cry like a baby.

I'm not crying about anything.

Maybe you are, with your hate-filled rhetoric that is unlikely to reach fruition, but I myself push hate out of my heart and am all the more satisfied for it.

Actually I'm pretty satisfied with the way things are going, and with Russia's own brand of multiculturalism (which it actually pioneered long before Europe, only it wasn't called multiculturalism back then). IMO it only makes Russia stronger.

And yeah I can speak out about nationalists. It's my country. I pay my taxes, I vote, I did my national service, I'm considering opening a business this year that will hopefully bring more money into Russian coffers. You're damn right I can speak, and I'll speak what I want; I certainly don't need advice from some foreigner on who or what I should accept in my own country.
    Hannibal Barca
    Hannibal Barca

Post  Hannibal Barca Thu Jan 08, 2015 4:04 am

In hate and nonsense you excel. Russia has no multiculturalism, has no culture at all but nigger-american copy paste efforts because of guys with your brains that zeroed Russian civilization the previous decades and now everything need to start from scratch. But I 'm afraid that you may don't like my ideas and you'll send me in a gulag or something.
    Regular
    Regular

Post  Regular Thu Jan 08, 2015 4:04 am

Putin created nazis? That's a new one for me. They apeared right after SU collapsed.. Social problems do wonders
    Vann7

Post  Vann7 Thu Jan 08, 2015 4:14 am

First.. this topic is not against normal jews.. just like normal christians they are normal citizens of the planet..
    and are not in the business of creating wars.. This topic is about the Anglo-american Zionist Elite Jews . The billionaires who control the media in the west and who have lobbies pushing for world war 3.  They have an
    agenda against Christianity..  (regardless if they believe on it or not)  The values that Christian ideology preach
    is what goings against the slavery of humanity or the exceptionalism of some countries over others. Christianity
    teach all are equals.. and teach freedom too. to not kill ,not steal and not lie.. etc.. and other values, that
    obviously is completely opposite of anglo zionist powers policy , that depends of weapons of mass distraction lies ,
    and the creation of violence and provoke wars in orther to expand their control in the world.. just like they did in Lybia
    and Ukraine and trying to do in SYria and tried to do in IRAN.
    flamming_python
    flamming_python

Post  flamming_python Thu Jan 08, 2015 4:32 am

Hannibal Barca wrote:In hate and nonsense you excel. Russia has no multiculturalism, has no culture at all but nigger-american copy paste efforts because of guys with your brains that zeroed Russian civilization the previous decades and now everything need to start from scratch. But I 'm afraid that you may don't like my ideas and you'll send me in a gulag or something.

Just be sure to remember that any problems we may have - are our problems alone to deal with, and not yours.
    You need not concern yourself with how we're building our country.

Best of luck to Greece though. With people like you waiting in the wings, they're going to need it.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 8:44 pm