Russia Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues

+24
cracker
collegeboy16
Mike E
Walther von Oldenburg
NickM
TR1
GarryB
kvs
Kyo
Nikander
macedonian
richsu
nemrod
Regular
sepheronx
Morpheus Eberhardt
Werewolf
Rmf
ahmedfire
OminousSpudd
Firebird
Hannibal Barca
RTN
magnumcromagnon
28 posters

Boris Nemtsov killed

magnumcromagnon
    magnumcromagnon

Boris Nemtsov killed  Empty Boris Nemtsov has been killed

Post  magnumcromagnon Fri Feb 27, 2015 11:13 pm

Just recently Boris Nemtsov has been killed, shot 4 times in the center of Moscow. While I don't wish death on anyone, I can't feel sorry for the monetarists d-bag. On the other hand Soros media will likely try to make him in to a martyr, and claim Putin killed him, even though it's extremely unlikely because there was little perceived threat because very few people supported him to begin with. I smell a rat, and it smells just like the 'martyr' of the Argentine prosecutor who tried to indict the anti-IMF president Kircher of Argentina, who's charges placed against her has now been dropped.

Opposition politician Boris Nemtsov killed in the center of Moscow

...It's only a matter of time before there's a shit-storm from the Western media, claiming Putin killed him, I'm already predicting it... lol1
    RTN
    RTN

Boris Nemtsov killed  Empty Boris Nemtsov killed

Post  RTN Sat Feb 28, 2015 8:46 am

Boris Nemtsov killed  Boris-nemtsov-dead

Boris Nemtsov, a Russian opposition figure and outspoken critic of President Vladimir Putin, was shot dead just steps from the Kremlin just after midnight Saturday local time. He was 55.

Nemtsov was hit "with four shots from a pistol," a spokesperson told TASS, adding that the murder is under investigation, which Russian President Vladimir Putin will personally oversee, according to his spokesperson.

The Russian newswire Interfax confirmed he was killed. Mezuda reported he was shot in the chest by an unknown assailant while walking with a female acquaintance, a Ukrainian citizen, on the Bolshoi Kamenny Bridge, which runs along the Kremlin's western wall.

Putin ordered Russia's law enforcement chiefs to oversee the probe — and personally noted that "this cruel murder has all the makings of a contract hit and is extremely provocative," presidential spokesman Dmitry Peskov said, in remarks carried by Russian news agencies.

A representative from Russia's Interior Ministry said that acquaintance was from Ukraine and that the assailant(s) were seen driving in a light-colored car.

Video later surfaced puporting to show the car, which is seen being followed by a black car and a police car in this video.

Only hours earlier, Nemtsov had given an interview to Ekho Mosvky radio station to talk up a march planned for Sunday to protest against the government's poor management of the crisis afflicting the country's economy, as well as its role in the conflict in eastern Ukraine.

http://mashable.com/2015/02/27/boris-nemtsov-dead/
    Hannibal Barca
    Hannibal Barca

Boris Nemtsov killed  Empty Re: Boris Nemtsov killed

Post  Hannibal Barca Sat Feb 28, 2015 12:59 pm

Well he sided with his country's enemies during war time, 'nough said.
    Firebird

Post  Firebird Sat Feb 28, 2015 6:13 pm

Look at the location (the pics with St Basils in the background), the timing (that dickhead "protest" tomorrow) and look at the cunt he was. I'd bet the end of my knob this was done by the Nulands, McCains and Obummer's gang.

Nemtsov could have been VERY discretely taken out.. if anyone in govt wanted to. This is just a murder of a sacrificial lamb, to appeal to the Western gutter press, and the imbeciles that believe it.
    OminousSpudd
    OminousSpudd

Post  OminousSpudd Sat Feb 28, 2015 9:55 pm

A lot of people were complaining of the failure of the Russian intelligence community in not seeing this coming, but in my mind this really would be quite easy to engineer from a false flag perspective. We have to remember that there is a vast amount of Ukrainians pouring over the border into Russia, essentially unchecked (probably greater than a million). We are talking one heck of a task for the FSB and its respective branches. How easy would it be for the very well established Western intelligence in Ukraine, to plant an asset amongst those refugees?
    Keep in mind that those in the US have made plenty of noises about "regime change" in Russia.

The funny thing is that from Yanukovych, MH17, and the Crimea the US has lost most if not all of the credibility it might have still held amongst the Russian population (simply the attitude I've gleaned from Russian articles etc.), which is not only making the game that the US is playing entirely stupid, but also quite neutered.

The West is dealing with a highly aware population, something they have little to no experience in handling.

This could be anything from false flag to peeved radicals, but the timing of this attack and its surrounding events, make it awfully suspect.
    ahmedfire
    ahmedfire

Post  ahmedfire Sat Feb 28, 2015 11:00 pm

Paul Craig Roberts – The CIA May Have Just Assassinated Boris Nemtsov In Moscow To Blame Putin
    Rmf
    Rmf

Post  Rmf Sun Mar 01, 2015 12:06 am

Firebird wrote:Look at the location (the pics with St Basils in the background), the timing (that dickhead "protest" tomorrow) and look at the cunt he was. I'd bet the end of my knob this was done by the Nulands, McCains and Obummer's gang.

Nemtsov could have been VERY discretely taken out.. if anyone in govt wanted to. This is just a murder of a sacrificial lamb, to appeal to the Western gutter press, and the imbeciles that believe it.
    well that hot ukranian "loving" mistress ,put him (the mark) right on the spot.
    they are killing those whom had lost their purpuose and are of not much use anymore and know their secrets, also second it does show how powerfull cia is when it can do this in center of moscow.
    sepheronx
    sepheronx

Post  sepheronx Sun Mar 01, 2015 3:58 am

If Putin wants to save his country, he needs to put the country in semi lockdown. Since Americans like to brag how they provide funds to destabilize Russia, then it shouldnt be hard to ban the NGO's and the US officials from the country. At least ones that are known. US can protest all they like but for Russiaa betterment. Unfortunately, these type of murders are easy to do (maybe not to get away with) anywhere and no matter how good security is, will have the potential to happen.

After reading on various Russian comments sections, it seems most are happy about Nemtsov's murder so it wont seem to drum up sympathy.
    Hannibal Barca
    Hannibal Barca

Post  Hannibal Barca Sun Mar 01, 2015 5:13 am

sepheronx wrote:If Putin wants to save his country, he needs to put the country in semi lockdown. Since Americans like to brag how they provide funds to destabilize Russia, then it shouldnt be hard to ban the NGO's and the US officials from the country. At least ones that are known. US can protest all they like but for Russiaa betterment. Unfortunately, these type of murders are easy to do (maybe not to get away with) anywhere and no matter how good security is, will have the potential to happen.

After reading on various Russian comments sections, it seems most are happy about Nemtsov's murder so it wont seem to drum up sympathy.

I don't afraid the internal situation with Putin.
    After 2035 when Putin will retire I am a bit nervous.
    Hannibal Barca
    Hannibal Barca

Post  Hannibal Barca Sun Mar 01, 2015 5:31 am

This is extremely interesting!

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2015-02-28/caught-tape-moment-boris-nemtsov-was-assassinated?page=3
    Werewolf
    Werewolf

Post  Werewolf Sun Mar 01, 2015 5:47 am

Jail all NGO's who recieve money from abroad which is a violation in itself to call it "Non-Governmental Organisation" but recieving money from governments, close two citizenship for parasite oligarchs, close US,UK and Israeli embassy in russia and start jailing everyone that did crimes during Yelzin era along with todays cruelty bullshit that work for regime change.
    sepheronx
    sepheronx

Post  sepheronx Sun Mar 01, 2015 5:54 am

Werewolf wrote:Jail all NGO's who recieve money from abroad which is a violation in itself to call it "Non-Governmental Organisation" but recieving money from governments, close two citizenship for parasite oligarchs, close US,UK and Israeli embassy in russia and start jailing everyone that did crimes during Yelzin era along with todays cruelty bullshit that work for regime change.

Agreed.
    Morpheus Eberhardt
    Morpheus Eberhardt

Boris Nemtsov killed  Empty False False False Flag Exercise

Post  Morpheus Eberhardt Sun Mar 01, 2015 8:38 am

Guys,

This was a false false false flag exercise. Notice that this is different from a false flag exercise. Still an odd numbers of the term "false" (three in this case) in it.

The reason:

Apparently even the Russian "liberal" or "democratic" "non-system" opposition has refused to blame Russia. [Saker with my mods]

This means that the "planning" is for the real false flag to come afterwards.

The purpose of the false false false flag exercise is to generate "credibility" for the "liberal" or "democratic" "non-system" opposition, so that they will look credible (to people with an IQ of negative infinity) when the real false flag is exercised.
    sepheronx
    sepheronx

Post  sepheronx Sun Mar 01, 2015 3:10 pm

Guess who showed up to the memorial march? http://m.lenta.ru/news/2015/03/01/detain/

Ukrainian MP Goncharenko who was involved in the Odessa building fire. He should not have been let go but held and then deported or held till trial over the killings in Odessa.

Total turnout is pathetic 16,000 to 23,000 estimated for a march? In a city of 12M? Wow.....
    sepheronx
    sepheronx

Post  sepheronx Sun Mar 01, 2015 4:53 pm

Groups on twitter claiming 50,000 to 100,000 people showed up, what a joke. Claims way overboard and grossly exaggerated. Rus gov saying roughly 16,500 people and some opposition who was a statist claims 27,400 people showed up.

http://m.lenta.ru/news/2015/03/01/marsh_end/
    Regular
    Regular

Post  Regular Sun Mar 01, 2015 6:07 pm

Sorry, but Russia looks like fucked up country by seeing all this things happening. Not talking about Nemtsov, but I'm talking about opposition. Russian society has 2 kinds of people I really hate. Same shit in my country too. Either those who will take up arse from the government or those who hate every fibre of being Russian. Where the fuck are moderates?
    And yeah some of u are talking about stalin like purges of Russians. What will this achieve? 27k of people willing to go on streets is a big deal for a start. In the passive society it's big
    nemrod
    nemrod

Post  nemrod Sun Mar 01, 2015 6:36 pm

sepheronx wrote:Groups on twitter claiming 50,000 to 100,000 people showed up, what a joke. Claims way overboard and grossly exaggerated. Rus gov saying roughly 16,500 people and some opposition who was a statist claims 27,400 people showed up.

If you follow the filthty, and the shit western medias, you have 500.000 people showed up in Moscow. It is near a revolution, world is pro-west. There is only Vladimir Putin that is a dictator. The reality, less than 20.000 peoples across all Russia showed up. Here is a best example what became western medias. False rumours, lies, hoaxes etc... There is no western press.

Example of frencheese alternative blog :
    http://allainjules.com/2015/03/01/arnaque-russie-boris-nemtsov-meme-pas-20-000-personnes-a-travers-toute-la-russie/
    Regular
    Regular

Post  Regular Sun Mar 01, 2015 6:48 pm

Btw Ukrainian pm member was arrested and hopefully be trialed
    richsu

Post  richsu Sun Mar 01, 2015 7:50 pm

nemrod wrote:
    sepheronx wrote:Groups on twitter claiming 50,000 to 100,000 people showed up, what a joke. Claims way overboard and grossly exaggerated. Rus gov saying roughly 16,500 people and some opposition who was a statist claims 27,400 people showed up.

If you follow the filthty, and the shit western medias, you have 500.000 people showed up in Moscow. It is near a revolution, world is pro-west. There is only Vladimir Putin that is a dictator. The reality, less than 20.000 peoples across all Russia  showed up. Here is a best example what became western medias. False rumours, lies, hoaxes etc... There is no western press.

Example of frencheese alternative blog :
    http://allainjules.com/2015/03/01/arnaque-russie-boris-nemtsov-meme-pas-20-000-personnes-a-travers-toute-la-russie/

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-31677506
    Claims: "16,000 to 70,000", 16,000 is lower than what Rus gov is claiming..

http://edition.cnn.com/2015/03/01/europe/russia-opposition-leader-killed/index.html
    Claims: " thousands of people", which is possible also lower than what Rus gov is claiming...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2974262/Thousands-march-Moscow-protest-killing-opposition-leader-Boris-Nemtsov.html
    Claims: "More than 20,000", not that far from Rus gov

http://www.reuters.com/article/2015/03/01/us-russia-nemtsov-idUSKBN0LV2LA20150301
    Claims: Reports the Police numbers and also mentioned that fewer people attended than hoped.

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2015/mar/01/boris-nemtsov-murdered-politician-march-moscow
    Claims: "Police estimates of about 20,000 participants" .. Just reports the polica data..

And look at this:
    http://www.aljazeera.com/news/2015/02/opposition-hold-vigil-murdered-kremlin-critic-150228235756637.html
    Claims: "More than 70,000 people turned out" .. is this the "filthty, and the shit western medias" ...?
    Hannibal Barca
    Hannibal Barca

Post  Hannibal Barca Sun Mar 01, 2015 8:51 pm

From the pictures I saw at zerohedge they look like a lot. Comfortably 50k. I don't know for sure.
    I have to agree with @Regular Russian society and individuals seem quite fucked up.
    I realize this looking what might be my last gf a 20yo Russian living 12 years in Greece.
    It is strange to see people protesting for a wasted jerk who was against the unification of Crimea!
    but I am not overly worried I have to say, still I wasnt overly worried when they turned against
    Yanukovich either so what do I know...
    sepheronx
    sepheronx

Post  sepheronx Sun Mar 01, 2015 9:22 pm

Hannibal Barca wrote:From the pictures I saw at zerohedge they look like a lot. Comfortably 50k. I don't know for sure.
    I have to agree with @Regular Russian society and individuals seem quite fucked up.
    I realize this looking what might be my last gf a 20yo Russian living 12 years in Greece.
    It is strange to see people protesting for a wasted jerk who was against the unification of Crimea!
    but I am not overly worried I have to say, still I wasnt overly worried when they turned against
    Yanukovich either so what do I know...

No way 50,000. That looks closer to 20,000. Reports also say the 20,000 and only numbnuts saying 50,000 to 100,000.

http://m.ria.ru/society/20150301/1050301445.html?rubric=archive

21,000 participants at end. So total.
    macedonian
    macedonian

Post  macedonian Sun Mar 01, 2015 9:45 pm

False flag or nationalists...but...I haven't been banned yet?!
    Quite a surprise I must say.
    Oh well...will be sharing my thoughts here soon enough...
    Nikander

Post  Nikander Sun Mar 01, 2015 10:43 pm

Around 20,000 people were at the march, pictures can fool a person so I wouldn't base my judgment on them. Also no way that nationalists killed him, they could have killed him at any time in the last 15 years and they choose 2 days before the opposition march in front of the Kremlin? I don't think so. It was a false flag operation to mobilize the opposition and to put additional pressure on Putin. Who was first blamed for the murder by Nemtsov lawyer? Volunteers coming back from Ukraine. Reach your own conclusion from that. And by the way Ukrainian girl, his girlfriend is saying that she's suffering from partial amnesia while Ukrainian government is demanding from Russia to release her so she can see her mother. Again reach your own conclusion from that too.
    Kyo
    Kyo

Post  Kyo Sun Mar 01, 2015 10:52 pm

richsu wrote: is this the "filthty, and the shit western medias" ...?

Btw, talking about filthy and shitty western medias, this what the most influential Swedish tabloid wrote today concerning Nemtsov's murder:

Aftonbladet wrote:Boris Nemtsovs allies call it a political murder, linked to the politician's opposition to Putin and Ukraine conflict.
    The BBC writes that many believe that Boris Nemtsov was murdered for his political views.
    They blame President Putin for taking the country's nationalism in a dangerous way in which those who disagree with Putin's policy are regarded as traitors.
    richsu

Post  richsu Mon Mar 02, 2015 12:11 am

Kyo wrote:
    richsu wrote: is this the "filthty, and the shit western medias" ...?

Btw, talking about filthy and shitty western medias, this what the most influential Swedish tabloid wrote today concerning Nemtsov's murder:

Aftonbladet wrote:Boris Nemtsovs allies call it a political murder, linked to the politician's opposition to Putin and Ukraine conflict.
    The BBC writes that many believe that Boris Nemtsov was murdered for his political views.
    They blame President Putin for taking the country's nationalism in a dangerous way in which those who disagree with Putin's policy are regarded as traitors.
    And you think it wasnt a political murder?
    Thats the worst western media writes? Come on.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 7:36 pm