Russia Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues

+65
alexZam
Mr.Comrade
rtech
whir
KoTeMoRe
jhelb
Bolt
PapaDragon
Flagship Victory
auslander
dionis
Dima
Erk
Austin
HeNeArKrXeRn_
medo
Cowboy's daughter
Monarchist
EKS
Airbornewolf
ExBeobachter1987
Firebird
DanilaMP
macedonian
Khepesh
Zivo
Rodinazombie
sepheronx
max steel
collegeboy16
kvs
TheArmenian
onwiththewar
Alex555
Teshub
arpakola
darking
cracker
Cyberspec
cheesfactory
Mike E
Cucumber Khan
2SPOOKY4U
par far
gregoire
VladimirSahin
Viktor
higurashihougi
flamming_python
KomissarBojanchev
Big_Gazza
magnumcromagnon
Walther von Oldenburg
Regular
franco
mack8
Hannibal Barca
GarryB
AlfaT8
etaepsilonk
TR1
Morpheus Eberhardt
Werewolf
Vann7
Kimppis
69 posters

The Situation in the Ukraine. #12

Morpheus Eberhardt
    Morpheus Eberhardt

The Situation in the Ukraine. #12 - Page 38 Empty Re: The Situation in the Ukraine. #12

Post  Morpheus Eberhardt Sat May 02, 2015 7:34 am

Vann7 wrote:Very Interesting report of the life of the criminal thug know as bandera.. the so called "Nazi" by the less educated people.

Vann,

Actually they are called "Nazi", "lackeys", or "drones" by the "even more highly educated" people for reasons that I have explained in at least one of my earlier posts. The exact same reason apply when Saudis are also called "Nazis". It is all very intentional and correct. Read my earlier posts.
    gregoire

The Situation in the Ukraine. #12 - Page 38 Empty Re: The Situation in the Ukraine. #12

Post  gregoire Sat May 02, 2015 10:23 am

flamming_python wrote:
    Flagship Victory wrote:Ukraine claims Russia training 50,000 strong rebel army.

Let's hope it is

Someone needs to pull the plug on the pieces of follicle excriment reigning in Kiev

Everytime I suspect the Ukraine has reached the bottom of the barrel, I turn out to be wrong and it plunges further still. The country is simply destroying itself; it would be a merciful act to smash their army and topple their government - the longer this goes on for the less chance that anything will remain there other than some Mad Max style failed hellhole.

Somebody on fort russ described it perfectly in just a few words; (the kiev junta are) clowns in a burning circus. I had to laugh because that's exactly what it is.
    Mr.Comrade
    Mr.Comrade

Post  Mr.Comrade Sat May 02, 2015 10:37 am

New Grishanov video on the anniversary of the Odessa Trade Unions massacre.
    Vann7

Post  Vann7 Sat May 02, 2015 11:11 am

Morpheus Eberhardt wrote:
    Vann7 wrote:Very Interesting report of the life of the criminal thug know as bandera.. the so called "Nazi" by the less educated people.

Vann,

Actually they are called "Nazi", "lackeys", or "drones" by the "even more highly educated" people for reasons that I have explained in at least one of my earlier posts. The exact same reason apply when Saudis are also called "Nazis". It is all very intentional and correct. Read my earlier posts.

Was not thinking in anyone in particular actually.. Just to show , what kind of movement was bandera,Right Sector/Svovoda party.. and the difference of each one.. the modern ones are used ,manipulated 100% US Congress funded organizations and they are financed to terrorize civilians.. So is a remake of the Terrorist Bandera/oportunist organization but now with a pro NATO flavor.

on other news.. a video uploaded by valentina de Ukrainian pianist.
    whir

Post  whir Sat May 02, 2015 11:39 am

MKRU via Google Translate wrote:Callsign "Gurza": the truth about the "terrorist" underground in Odessa
    The Situation in the Ukraine. #12 - Page 38 2m34fp4
    Photo: Marina Perevozkina

The woman said the head of the Odessa Ukraine saboteurs, told about the background of the events on May 2

April 29, 2015 at 16:13, Views: 34694
    Ukrainian security services argue that modern terrorist underground in Odessa headed by a woman nicknamed "Gurza". Under its beginning, according to the SBU, now detained were dozens of terrorists, they seized hundreds of weapons, dozens of kilograms of explosives, rocket launchers, grenades, plans to conduct terrorist operations ...

We were able to talk at length with "viper." Continue reading.
    MK Ru: Позывной «Гюрза»: правда о «террористическом» подполье в Одессе

Vesti UA via Google Translate wrote:In Odessa, the pro-Ukrainian forces to commemorate those killed May 2, 2014
    Activists celebrate the victory over the accomplices of the invaders
    May 2 | 1:19

Today, at 14.00, in Odessa on Cathedral Square pro-Ukrainian forces held a rally dedicated to the sad events of May 2 last year.
    "May 2 last year, thanks to the coordinated actions of citizens of Odessa and bold plans for the occupiers and their collaborators have been thwarted. On that day we all fought and won!" - Said in a statement "the right sector, transmits the "112" . Continue Reading
    Vesti UA: В Одессе проукраинские силы почтут память погибших 2 мая 2014 года

Die Presse via Google Translate wrote:Long feared to "the Russians", recently one admires them
    As liberators they were not welcome, hated as occupiers, during the Cold War they were the enemy. Under Vladimir Putin, they have suddenly become models.

Sibylle Hamann (The Press)

The Russians in the collective memory of Austria this word woke decades not too positive associations. This day, 70 years after the liberation, we think yes again more to them. At the Red Army soldiers, as they then occupied Vienna: emaciated, traumatized, homesick, exhausted by years of fighting figures.

For ten years they would remain - one would call them occupiers, and later remember especially their rapes. Unlike the US soldiers brought them with no chewing gum, and no other tantalizing glimpse of the big wide world. For many of them it was the first time that they were away from Russia. Even the rubble of Vienna appeared to them luxurious compared to some villages devastated hunger at home.Continue Reading
    DiePresse: Lang fürchtete man „die Russen“, neuerdings bewundert man sie

Again without links, sorry.

Last edited by whir on Sat May 02, 2015 12:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
    higurashihougi
    higurashihougi

Post  higurashihougi Sat May 02, 2015 12:01 pm

Can you put the name in original language ? We can search for them using these names in Google.

BTW

The Situation in the Ukraine. #12 - Page 38 11205161_1637549956476065_103028243668830101_n
    Monarchist
    Monarchist

Post  Monarchist Sat May 02, 2015 12:07 pm

May those that died and were killed in Odessa rest in peace and we should never forgot them. They never forgot their ancestors, their history and what they really are, even though the motherlan showed zero interest for them during 25 years.
    I will never forget seeing it all live on the stream, those horrible pictures nor will I forget Russia's so called "response" basically nothing.
    Those that commited those crimes and support it as somekind of victory are neither, slavs, christians and will never be considered brothers.
    Hopefully sooner or later Odessa and those living there will be liberated or free from Banderas ancestors.
    Neutrality
    Neutrality

Post  Neutrality Sat May 02, 2015 12:10 pm

Hey guys, decided to register on this forum as MP.net was closed and I just got banned from TheMess.net. Apparently having an unfriendly opinion towards Ukraine and its Western backers is a big no-no "behavior". That website is basically another giant circle jerk that was MP.net under people like "digrar" and his fellow cronies.

Anyway, this website seems to have a pretty good Ukrainian discussion so I'll stick around if that's okay Wink
    whir

Post  whir Sat May 02, 2015 12:20 pm

higurashihougi wrote:Can you put the name in original language ? We can search for them using these names in Google.
    I forgot the original names, sorry.

DiePresse: Lang fürchtete man „die Russen“, neuerdings bewundert man sie
    MK Ru: Позывной «Гюрза»: правда о «террористическом» подполье в Одессе
    Vesti UA: В Одессе проукраинские силы почтут память погибших 2 мая 2014 года
    Erk
    Erk

Post  Erk Sat May 02, 2015 12:27 pm

Neutrality wrote:Hey guys, decided to register on this forum as MP.net was closed and I just got banned from TheMess.net. Apparently having an unfriendly opinion towards Ukraine and its Western backers is a big no-no "behavior". That website is basically another giant circle jerk that was MP.net under people like "digrar" and his fellow cronies.

Anyway, this website seems to have a pretty good Ukrainian discussion so I'll stick around if that's okay Wink

One or two of the mods on mp.net were nasty power trip people, can't remember the names, something like Hollis was one, if they are involved in the mess then it's probably going to be much the same.

There is a lot happening in Ukraine behind the scenes, you can sense the manipulation, the trick it to gather enough data in one place to get a clearer picture on what is going on, that's why forums like this are important.

Morpheus Eberhardt
    Morpheus Eberhardt

Post  Morpheus Eberhardt Sat May 02, 2015 12:40 pm

Neutrality wrote:Hey guys, decided to register on this forum as MP.net was closed and I just got banned from TheMess.net. Apparently having an unfriendly opinion towards Ukraine and its Western backers is a big no-no "behavior". That website is basically another giant circle jerk that was MP.net under people like "digrar" and his fellow cronies.

welcome

Neutrality,

It's a tradition here for new members to make a thread in the "Member Introductions and Rules" sub-forum and introduce themselves.
    Neutrality
    Neutrality

Post  Neutrality Sat May 02, 2015 12:42 pm

welcome

Neutrality,

It's a tradition here for new members to make a thread in the "Member Introductions and Rules" sub-forum and introduce themselves.

Yeah just did Wink
    Morpheus Eberhardt
    Morpheus Eberhardt

Post  Morpheus Eberhardt Sat May 02, 2015 12:42 pm

Neutrality wrote:

welcome

Neutrality,

Yeah just did Wink

Sorry for my confusion.
    whir

Post  whir Sat May 02, 2015 1:20 pm

nahnews via Google Translate wrote:Charlie Hebdo in Kiev: deep penetration in the style of «Je suis Ukrnafta"
    The Situation in the Ukraine. #12 - Page 38 2nkndd5
    Paris, May 2.

Soon Ukraine will begin to publish a version of the well-known French satirical magazine Charlie Hebdo. About this on his page on Facebook wrote one of the editorial staff Francois Anland . Charlie Hebdo
    "You would not believe - we will soon runs on Ukraine", - he writes. Continue Reading
    nahnews: Charlie Hebdo по-киевски: глубокое проникновение в стиле «Je suis Укрнафта»

jan jankow wrote:

@jasonsmith7080 wrote:We won't forget! In #Kharkov fountain in the color of blood in memory of those killed in the #Odessa Trade Union Bldg
    The Situation in the Ukraine. #12 - Page 38 2r3idms

@KatasonovaMaria wrote:The Situation in the Ukraine. #12 - Page 38 2ps0jo1

Tass wrote:Kiev forces’ mortar shelling wounds two local citizens near Donetsk
    World  May 02, 13:10 UTC+3
    Earlier on Saturday, the Donetsk republic’s defence ministry said Kiev forces opened fire on the DPR 30 times over the past 24 hours

MOSCOW, May 2. /TASS/. Two local citizens have been wounded in Yasinovataya, a city near Donetsk, in southeastern Ukraine, as a result of a mortar shelling carried out by Kiev troops, the city mayor said on Saturday.

"Two civilians have been injured, the man was wounded in his neck and the woman had a head wound," Mayor Yuri Korsar was quoted by the Donetsk news agency as saying. Continue reading

Last edited by whir on Sat May 02, 2015 3:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
    whir

Post  whir Sat May 02, 2015 6:03 pm

Tass wrote:Ukrainian saboteurs preparing provocations in Donetsk on Victory Day — military spokesman
    World  May 02, 17:09 UTC+3
    Defense ministry spokesman Eduard Basurin said on Saturday, that sabotage groups are planning provocations on May 8-9
    Donetsk

MOSCOW, May 2. /TASS/. Ukraine’s army sabotage groups are planning provocations on the territory of the self-proclaimed Donetsk People’s Republic on May 8-9, DPR’s defense ministry spokesman Eduard Basurin said on Saturday.
    "Sabotage groups are working along the contact line. That’s why we expect provocations on May 8-9. We have information that foreigners are there. We found out about this from radio intelligence," Barusin was quoted by the Donetsk news agency as saying. Continue Reading
    Neutrality
    Neutrality

Post  Neutrality Sat May 02, 2015 6:18 pm

It would be very interesting to see what kind of foreigners are fighting there. Word on the street is that there are many of these foreigners fighting on Azov's side. When I watched those videos of POWs that were captured in Debalcevo I noticed that some guys were wearing the same polars/sweaters that we did during instruction in the French Foreign Legion. Might be far fetched though, we'll never know.
    Cowboy's daughter
    Cowboy's daughter

Post  Cowboy's daughter Sat May 02, 2015 6:20 pm

About 5,500 citizens of Kiev took part in a march in memory of the victims of the Odessa massacre and the victims of political repressions of the Kiev junta. People carried huge banners “Kiev remembers Odessa. We will never forget! We will never forgive!” and “Who is next?”, photos of killed politicians and journalists. People of Kiev demand to conduct an unbiased investigation and bring the perpetrators to justice. Police arrested the organizators of the rally.

Truth  about  situation in Ukraine

https://www.facebook.com/TruthfromUkraine

nikolay portnov videos

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCloLjyH0SXkyjz-D4DRrb3g/videos
    Flagship Victory
    Flagship Victory

Post  Flagship Victory Sat May 02, 2015 6:57 pm

Chechens near Shirokino almost got hit by an NAF shell cheers

whir

Post  whir Sat May 02, 2015 8:09 pm

Tass wrote:Kiev police detain protesters commemorating Odessa victims
    The Situation in the Ukraine. #12 - Page 38 Eoz7q
    Relatives of those killed in the May 2 Odessa tragedy © Arkhip Vereschagin/TASS

World  May 02, 19:20 UTC+3

KIEV, May 2. /TASS/. Several protesters of the ‘Kiev Remembers Odessa’ rally have been detained by the police in the Ukrainian capital, the police press service said on Saturday.

"Law enforcers invited the men to a local police station for identification procedures," the police press service said. "During the check-up, officers found out that the men, born in 1976 and 1969 and residents of Kiev and Chernigov, had been watching the procession so later they were allowed to leave the police station."

Earlier, social networks posted reports that the organisers of the Kiev rally commemorating the victims of tragedy that happened in the Black Sea port of Odessa on May 2, 2014 had been arrested. Continue reading

DNR via Google Translate wrote:Глава ДНР обратился к одесситам
    The head of the DNR asked the inhabitants of Odessa

Dear residents of Odessa! Dear people of my beloved city!

I appeal to the families and friends of the innocent tortured patriots great city. May 2, 2014 there was a terrible tragedy that became a black page in the annals of Odessa. A beautiful city with magnificent architecture, a gem of Russian culture, the birthplace of great musicians and writers - that's what was Odessa to that terrible day.

And here a year, like a shadow of sorrow and sadness and joy clouded first solar city. On that day, maddened Ukrainian politicians have gone on an unprecedented crime against their own people. Crowds brutal Nazis burned alive civilians, killing old people and teenagers and merciless finishing off women begging for mercy.

The horror, the pain and the tears - that's what I saw Odessa, that is what turned a nightmare Maidan. On that day, we, like all the inhabitants of Odessa, understand the country under the name "Ukraine" no longer exists for us she died along with dozens of tortured citizens of Odessa. But I want to assure the families and loved ones of all those killed on the day of heroes: we will punish bad people, scoff at your relatives. Together with you, we will drive out of the city of Russian glory fascist degenerates, and the world will come again for our common Motherland!

The head of the People's Republic of Donetsk

Alexander Zakharchenko

News Front wrote:Акция памяти жертв Одесской трагедии в Ереване
    Action in memory of the victims of the tragedy in Odessa, Yerevan

Kharkov News Agency via Google Translate wrote:Год после «Одесской Хатыни»: онлайн-трансляция
    A year after the "Odessa Khatyn": an online broadcast
    The Situation in the Ukraine. #12 - Page 38 2upd6rn
    02.05.2015 17:30
    A year after the "Odessa Khatyn": an online broadcast

Odessa, May 2.
    Exactly one year ago in Odessa House of trade unions and on the streets killed 48 people. Odessa Katyn Victims remembered today in different cities of Europe and the world, but special attention is riveted to Odessa .
    Fearing a riot of local residents, Kiev drove to the City by the Sea dozens of armored vehicles, sbushnikov and even those who have recently fought in the area of the ATO. More than half of today Odessa police will be involved in the area of Kulikov field.

The main event of the day - the anti-fascist rally - started at 14.00. Continue Reading

Kharkov News Agency wrote:Наталья Поклонская: 1 мая 2015 в Крыму "Азов" готовил провокации
    Natalia Poklonskaya: May 1, 2015 in Crimea "Azov" was preparing a provocation
    alexZam
    alexZam

Post  alexZam Sat May 02, 2015 10:14 pm

Serbs in occupied Косовской Митровице. 

Помним Одессу - Remember Odessa.

The Situation in the Ukraine. #12 - Page 38 11196290_669836556477826_3054494520670203068_n

The Situation in the Ukraine. #12 - Page 38 11082536_669837489811066_7168457225388390355_n

The Situation in the Ukraine. #12 - Page 38 11188181_669837663144382_5418227509291753442_n

The Situation in the Ukraine. #12 - Page 38 11072827_669837749811040_4224398915067852290_n
    (Мурал на стене. Wall murals. http://www.vesti-online.com/data/ima...ver=1412413551 )

The Situation in the Ukraine. #12 - Page 38 10411021_669837949811020_3005738081089460187_n
    TheArmenian
    TheArmenian

Post  TheArmenian Sat May 02, 2015 10:17 pm

whir wrote:

News Front wrote:Акция памяти жертв Одесской трагедии в Ереване
    Action in memory of the victims of the tragedy in Odessa, Yerevan

I am very proud that my countrymen commemorated the tragedy.

The Odessa victims are our brothers and sisters.
    whir

Post  whir Sat May 02, 2015 10:50 pm

@MarQs__ wrote:33m 33 minutes ago
    #Donetsk tonight
    The Situation in the Ukraine. #12 - Page 38 Fuom8n

@MarQs__ wrote:22m 22 minutes ago
    Video of heavy shelling in #Donetsk tonight, loud explosions can be heard:
    LiveLeak view?i=32b_1430598130

Neutrality
    Neutrality

Post  Neutrality Sun May 03, 2015 12:11 am

So I'm reading Donetsk is being shelled again. Where is the peaceloving EU or OSCE? As soon as the NAF start shelling back we'll be reading about how they are violating the ceasefire. Maybe the NAF do need to take back Mariupol and force Kiev to the negotiation table.
    Flagship Victory
    Flagship Victory

Post  Flagship Victory Sun May 03, 2015 12:17 am

Neutrality wrote:So I'm reading Donetsk is being shelled again. Where is the peaceloving EU or OSCE? As soon as the NAF start shelling back we'll be reading about how they are violating the ceasefire. Maybe the NAF do need to take back Mariupol and force Kiev to the negotiation table.

Good point. As they say, let's get it over with. cheers
    whir

Post  whir Sun May 03, 2015 12:43 am

OSCE wrote:The SMM monitored the implementation of the “Package of measures for the implementation of the Minsk agreements”. The SMM, based on its monitoring – which was restricted by third parties and by security considerations* – observed ongoing fighting in and around Donetsk airport, in the environs of Shyrokyne, and – to a lesser extent – in a number of other places. The SMM observed military movement on both sides of the contact line. Azov volunteer battalion members occupied an SMM observation point near Shyrokyne. Numerous peaceful rallies were held throughout the country.

The SMM continued to observe ceasefire violations in and around Donetsk airport, and near Shyrokyne (20km east of Mariupol).[1] The SMM also noted isolated violations in a number of other locations. Just outside government-controlled Mykolaivka (41km south of Donetsk), the SMM saw three – what it assessed to be – outgoing tank rounds fired from a location approximately 2km to the north. An incoming round followed, impacting approximately 400m north of the SMM’s position. The SMM also heard an artillery round impact 10km to the north of its position in “Lugansk People’s Republic” (“LPR”)-controlled Molodizhne (62km west of Luhansk).

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Sep 07, 2024 12:20 am