Russia Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues

+10
jhelb
Zivo
cheesfactory
George1
flamming_python
TheArmenian
Airbornewolf
Regular
GarryB
Werewolf
14 posters

Your experience with fire arms in military or shooting ranges

d_taddei2
    d_taddei2

Your experience with fire arms in military or shooting ranges - Page 2 Empty reply

Post  d_taddei2 Fri May 01, 2015 4:29 am

GarryB wrote:Didn't you fire an RPG-7 too?

no just a RPG-2 which you may have seen the clip on youtube where i received a shrapnel wound.

I am away to Ethiopia and Somaliland on the 5th of May so who knows i might get a chance to shoot something there.

Last edited by d_taddei2 on Fri May 01, 2015 4:30 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling)
    Cowboy's daughter
    Cowboy's daughter

Your experience with fire arms in military or shooting ranges - Page 2 Empty Re: Your experience with fire arms in military or shooting ranges

Post  Cowboy's daughter Fri May 01, 2015 7:04 am

Interesting. I'll have to come back and re-read when I can focus. It's too late in the day.

Non military.

Grew up around guns.

SKS - my ex owned one. I never shot it.

Browning .12 guage riot gun (shotgun). nice gun my ex owned.

.12 guage shotgun- my favorite gun. Remington 870 Wingmaster. I loved this gun. My son wanted it. I wish I hadn't traded it to him...

.410 shotgun (Mossberg). I own. It's okay.

.38 by Tarus, police special. I've seen people say they are junk, but I bought mine years ago, and really liked it.

Years ago I had a friend who owned Ar 15, an Uzi, and a Steyr Aug.
    I shot either the Ar 15, or Uzi at targets.
    Don't remember ever shooting the Steyr Aug.

Another friend who owned an M1 Garand.
    In my opinion, that's a heck of a gun.
    GarryB
    GarryB

Your experience with fire arms in military or shooting ranges - Page 2 Empty Re: Your experience with fire arms in military or shooting ranges

Post  GarryB Sat May 02, 2015 10:32 am

no just a RPG-2 which you may have seen the clip on youtube where i received a shrapnel wound.

Ahh... thats right... my mistake... Embarassed

Best of luck in Ethiopia... BTW don't fire anything that is corroded and keep it pointed down range if there is a misfire... Wink

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 3:35 pm