Russia Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues

5 posters

Who are the Posters that you would want to see in this forum?

jhelb
    jhelb

Location : Previously: Belarus Currently: A Small Island No One Cares About

Who are the Posters that you would want to see in this forum? Empty Who are the Posters that you would want to see in this forum?

Post  jhelb Thu Apr 14, 2016 5:21 pm

We already have some great posters like Mindstorm, GarryB, Morpheus, artjomh, Berkut and a lot more. However compared to a lot of other forums RDF is still new so many good posters from other forums like Balancer,Otvaga, Keys etc do not know about this forum.

So if you guys had a choice to vote for some great posters from other forums, blogs etc who would they be? (For example I would vote for Igor Djadan from Defunct Humanity)
    GarryB
    GarryB

Who are the Posters that you would want to see in this forum? Empty Re: Who are the Posters that you would want to see in this forum?

Post  GarryB Fri Apr 15, 2016 7:26 am

Well no one is bound by this little vote, but just for a bit of fun...

It has been quite a while since I actually looked on other forums, but when I did there were a few voices I respected even if I did not agree with them...

Most of the ones I liked from MP net already are here like Vitaly with his wonderful photography skills, and Artjomh, and the posters already here... you mentioned a couple but there are a lot more than that that are worthy of mentioning... I wont try because I will miss someone important out.

From the Keymags there was Arthur and Jonesy and Elp and SOC who has not posted for while... but I understand he is probably busy...

I fully agree with igor and visited his blog when it was active.

I was chatting on a firearm related blog that was discussing new Russian rifles and met a gentleman who said he had hands on experience with many of the new rifles, and knew I did not have such experiences but respected my logic in arguing for the AK12... I invited him here but never heard back from him sadly. He seemed quite busy too.  Sad

By the way thank you for including me amongst your short list of good posters, but I would like to say what would really improve this site is more people like Mindstorm and Vlad79 and VladimirSahin, Flaming_python, ...ie russian speakers/readers with an indepth military knowledge, and/or military experience... and I would include non Russians in that group like d_taddei2, auslander, airbournewolf and militarov... and also other sensible guys like Wilhelm, TheArmenian, Zivo, Ominusspudd, and we also need our optimistic members that want more like Vann, and eehnie and Rmf. We need people to ask questions like Cyrus the great, george, max steel, and we need people to post news and information like george and seph and a few other people...

Sorry I have missed people out that also make valuable contributions to this forum... you know who you are.
    RTN
    RTN

Who are the Posters that you would want to see in this forum? Empty Re: Who are the Posters that you would want to see in this forum?

Post  RTN Fri Apr 29, 2016 10:57 pm

Yeah, I agree with the OP, some really great posters are already posting here.

I would like to see SOC return. Apart from that maybe Jō Asakura from keys. He knows a lot about Russian military hardware.
    sepheronx
    sepheronx

Post  sepheronx Fri Apr 29, 2016 11:04 pm

RTN wrote:Yeah, I agree with the OP, some really great posters are already posting here.

I would like to see SOC return. Apart from that maybe  Jō Asakura from keys. He knows a lot about Russian military hardware.

And technology development in Russia. I follow his posts quite a bit. Very informed member.
    Tolstoy
    Tolstoy

Post  Tolstoy Mon May 02, 2016 11:28 am

Yeah! That's right. We can get some posters from Balancer and other Russian forums. However, I doubt if they can read or write in English.

From english forums I think Andraxxus ( Key Pub) will be a good addition & yes it will be good if SOC starts posting again. He is one of the forum posters who I think we are missing.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 6:39 pm