Russia Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues

+38
Arkanghelsk
JohninMK
SeigSoloyvov
Sujoy
Hole
Odin of Ossetia
flamming_python
kvs
medo
Isos
slasher
Tsavo Lion
Rodion_Romanovic
GarryB
miketheterrible
littlerabbit
Airman
KiloGolf
AlfaT8
SturmGuard
Werewolf
Godric
Hannibal Barca
higurashihougi
KoTeMoRe
sepheronx
OminousSpudd
mutantsushi
George1
Cyberspec
cheesfactory
PapaDragon
magnumcromagnon
Prince Darling
Ogannisyan8887
Russian Patriot
Admin
Jelena
42 posters

Serbia Breaking News:

Serbia Breaking News: - Page 8 Empty Re: Serbia Breaking News:

Post  Guest Sun Mar 24, 2019 5:32 pm

higurashihougi wrote:Please allow me to pay respect to the people of Serbia.

https://www.rt.com/news/454611-serbia-nato-membership-bombing/

Serbia will never be part of NATO, even if it is the only non-member European country, the country’s defense minister, Aleksandar Vulin, said during anniversary events of the 1999 NATO bombing of former Yugoslavia.

Vulin said on Saturday that Belgrade has chosen to be militarily neutral at all times.

You are allowed to proceeed my child lol1
    Rodion_Romanovic
    Rodion_Romanovic

Post  Rodion_Romanovic Thu Aug 08, 2019 7:56 pm

https://topwar.ru/161055-v-serbii-predlozhili-peredat-kosovo-rossii.html

It is of course just a provocation pirat

I'm interested to hear Papadragon's comment.

Is this guy a Serbian Zhirinovsky (but with even less voters)?
    He got only 1.15% of the overall votes in the last presidential elections.

In Serbia, proposed to transfer Kosovo to Russia

Today, 18:50

Serbia proposes to transfer Kosovo to the “use” of Russia. It is reported by the publication EurAsia Daily.

The chairman of the Healthy Serbia party, a former presidential candidate, Milan Stamatovic proposed signing an interstate agreement that would transfer Kosovo to the unique use of Russia. Only in this way Serbia, according to the politician, can keep this territory in its composition. 

Stamatovich notes that Albania does not hide its intentions to expand its own territory, including Kosovo and Metohija in its zone of influence. All this may ultimately lead to the creation of "Great Albania" in Serbia. Tirana is already preparing to pass a law, according to which any person with Albanian roots can obtain citizenship of the country.

The politician proposes, in retaliation, not to rule out the possibility of establishing a Russian protectorate in these territories until “the Serbian land and people are safe again.” This was reported in the communiqué of the Healthy Serbia party. 

Milan Stamatovich suggests that the transfer of Kosovo and Metohija under the control of Moscow will transfer the population of these territories to the jurisdiction of the Russian Federation, even to the extent that those who wish receive Russian citizenship. 

Earlier, Albania and Kosovo have already taken steps to coordinate, announcing a desire to pursue a common foreign policy. In addition, Tirana and Pristina are going to unite diplomatic missions
    PapaDragon
    PapaDragon

Post  PapaDragon Thu Aug 08, 2019 9:15 pm

First time I hear about this guy, he is a nobody. Idea is nonsense as well.

Serbian Zhirinovsky would be Voyislav Seselj (for future reference).

As for Kosovo best course of action is to keep buying guns and wait for them to slip up. They are slipping already, economy is non-existent, birthrate cratered without subsidies (another commie fuckup from the "good old days"), emigration is huge and they are screwing up diplomacy left and right (turns out drug runners and jihadists make for bad politicians and diplomats, who knew)

It will take a while but at some point things will fall into place.

I don't think it's possible to get the whole thing back (wouldn't want it back whole anyway​ if it comes with obligation to feed 1 million jihadists again) but decent chunk is doable, maybe even without​ shooting.

The big objective is to get the Republic of Srpska back afterwards (precedent will be important), that's where the good stuff is.

Advice: ignore Serbian media, those are bunch of parasite sellouts, especially online "nationalists"

Rodion_Romanovic
    Rodion_Romanovic

Post  Rodion_Romanovic Thu Aug 08, 2019 10:01 pm

For Republic Sprska I understand.
    Furthemore Bosnia is not a normal functioning state, and kept together artificially.

What about Serbian Krajina? Any chance that Croatia will implode, or is it too stable?
    PapaDragon
    PapaDragon

Post  PapaDragon Thu Aug 08, 2019 10:13 pm

Rodion_Romanovic wrote:For Republic Sprska I understand.
    Furthemore Bosnia is not a normal functioning state, and kept together artificially.

What about Serbian Krajina? Any chance that Croatia will implode, or is it too stable?

Croatia? Nope.

Only places here near implosion are Bosnia and Kosovo. Everything else is functioning normally.

Republic of Srpska has the population, that's the important stuff and only thing that matters. They even have functional economy (for local standards) believe it or not.

Tsavo Lion
    Tsavo Lion

Post  Tsavo Lion Tue Nov 05, 2019 8:16 pm

PapaDragon
    PapaDragon

Post  PapaDragon Thu Nov 07, 2019 5:15 am

Serbia To Receive Russian Anti-Aircraft Missiles Despite U.S. Sanctions Risk (Pantsir)

https://www.rferl.org/a/serbia-to-receive-russian-anti-aircraft-missiles-despite-u-s-sanctions-risk/30257307.html

Consensus in comment sections on local liberal news sites is that Americans can go fuck their own mothers with their sanctions

I haven't checked more centrist or conservative news sites' comment sections because I am afraid of what kind of language I will encounter there... affraid

GarryB
    GarryB

Post  GarryB Thu Nov 07, 2019 7:53 am

Sounds like the Kool Aide fountains in Serbia don't have enough cocaine... sorry... sugar in them...
    George1
    George1

Post  George1 Tue Jun 23, 2020 11:39 pm

The ruling Serbian Progressive Party led by Vucic convincingly secured a majority in the national parliament (191 out of 250 seats) with 63.4% of the votes.

https://www.b92.net/eng/news/politics.php?yyyy=2020&mm=06&dd=22&nav_id=108756
    slasher

Post  slasher Tue Jun 23, 2020 11:58 pm

Following Marcus Papadopoulos on Twitter some time now. Based on his remarks he strongly considers Vucic a sell-out and traitor. I'm not exactly on top of the political situation there but many commentators as well view him and the political system in place as established to serve Euro-Atlantic interests. Interesting to see what he does now with this new mandate.
    PapaDragon
    PapaDragon

Post  PapaDragon Wed Jun 24, 2020 1:59 am

slasher wrote:Following Marcus Papadopoulos on Twitter some time now. Based on his remarks he strongly considers Vucic a sell-out and traitor. I'm not exactly on top of the political situation there but many commentators as well view him and the political system in place as established to serve Euro-Atlantic interests. Interesting to see what he does now with this new mandate.

According to local pro-EU liberals, actual liberals from EU and populations of every country or territory Serbia ever had issues with he is ultranationalist, European Kim Jong Un, despotic dictator, Putin's agent, Russian and Chinese lapdog, Serbian Hitler in the making and spawn of Satan

You can go to r/europe on Reddit to check it out for fresh material

Vucic (and rest of the government) are for them the same thing as Hungarian Orban or Polish Duda: not ultraliberal which makes them enemies

Orban is most accurate comparison here, imagine Hungary not being EU member and it would be practically same thing (incidentally our relations with Hungary are at unprecedented historic high)

I don't think Papadopoulos knows enough about Serbia to make any educated guesses and is interpreting situation in the same way as EU does: anything other than complete subservience to your side is betrayal

Serbian preferred approach right now is Serbia First (TM) which means we have no problems working with anyone (Russia, USA, China, EU, Israel, Turkey, Iran, etc...) as long as Serbian interest are protected

Naturally we greatly prefer Russia to others and are suspicious of USA and EU (to put it mildly) but we will not be taking the heat for Russia unless they manage to establish physical contact first (we learned that the hard way)

slasher likes this post

Cyberspec
    Cyberspec

Serbia Breaking News: - Page 8 Empty Riot Police going berzerk in Serbia

Post  Cyberspec Thu Jul 09, 2020 2:22 am

Riot Police going berzerk in Serbia
    https://twitter.com/_Tijanizza_/status/1280960261281722369

What exactly is happening there?
    PapaDragon
    PapaDragon

Post  PapaDragon Thu Jul 09, 2020 3:01 am

Cyberspec wrote:Riot Police going berzerk in Serbia
    https://twitter.com/_Tijanizza_/status/1280960261281722369

What exactly is happening there?

Nazis (on Soros payroll) and antivaxxers are trying to do their usual stupid shit, second wave of pandemic is hitting and they whipped up some morons who think that 5G is causing Corona for some extra boost in numbers (still pretty small when you check footage from above)

Plus usual large city liberals (NATO was halfassing back in 99, they should have torched downtown Belgrade before calling it quits, it would have trimmed the amount of liberal trash)

They even went off script and beat up two most prominent local Brussels cheerleaders (Djilas and Trifunovic) who were supposed to ride in tonight as the Chosen Ones

Even the EU is reluctant to support them officially lol1

Cops are pussyfooting as usual, they should be cracking skulls and doing Good Lord Darwin's work here

Cyberspec
    Cyberspec

Post  Cyberspec Thu Jul 09, 2020 3:39 am

I thought so, but I wanted to hear from someone local....I call them CIA "nationalists"
    PapaDragon
    PapaDragon

Post  PapaDragon Thu Jul 09, 2020 4:14 am

Cyberspec wrote:I thought so, but I wanted to hear from someone local....I call them CIA "nationalists"

CIA has hit the rockiest of rock bottoms with this bunch

I honestly don't know what the angle is supposed to be this time other than making noise, these last elections were a freaking landslide

My theory is that quite a lot of folks will be losing their parliamentary immunity soon which will open some unwanted legal possibilities for them, they were definitely counting on having that immunity indefinitely but landslide elections threw the wrench in that setup so they gotten desperate

So CIA may not be involved that much in this after all

Cyberspec
    Cyberspec

Post  Cyberspec Thu Jul 09, 2020 5:44 am

So what sort of support do they have? There seems to be fairly large crowds involved
    PapaDragon
    PapaDragon

Post  PapaDragon Thu Jul 09, 2020 1:27 pm

Cyberspec wrote:So what sort of support do they have? There seems to be fairly large crowds involved

Liberals, morons and retards

They are massively butthurt for EU not jumping in to cover their asses and are blaming European leaders for working against democracy (go figure, apparently Merkel and Co aren't getting briefed on situation in their own neighborhood)

Crowds are not big, they are just strategically filmed as always

Other people aren't counter protesting because there's pandemic going on but if cops keep softballing it things will not stay nice

If it were up to me they would have all been killed on sight for treason, endangering public and in the interest of human evolution because this is some Hollywood level stupidity they are pulling here

This reminds me of how tree huggers started pandemic in 28 Days Later because they had to free the monkeys from the lab except these assholes are in it for the money or are too stupid to know who is running the show and why

Cyberspec
    Cyberspec

Post  Cyberspec Fri Jul 10, 2020 9:21 am

Sounds a bit more serious than a bunch of liberals causing trouble...

Serbian defense minister says protests are ‘COUP ATTEMPT’, aim to spark CIVIL WAR
    https://www.rt.com/news/494233-serbia-protests-civil-war/
    PapaDragon
    PapaDragon

Post  PapaDragon Fri Jul 10, 2020 2:31 pm

Cyberspec wrote:Sounds a bit more serious than a bunch of liberals causing trouble...

Serbian defense minister says protests are ‘COUP ATTEMPT’, aim to spark CIVIL WAR
    https://www.rt.com/news/494233-serbia-protests-civil-war/

That's because it is a coup attempt (albeit extremely shoddy one)

They got into a brawl with each other last night as well, who knew that liberals, Nazis, antivaxxers, religious fanatics, tree huggers and flat-earthers would disagree with each other?

It's poor man's attempt at Arab Spring/Maidan, in addition to Ex-Soviet vermin cops also found a stash of tear gas grenades that our police doesn't use

As if I need another reason to hate the Ukrainians, sooner they are all dead the better

Cockroaches are trying to seize a moment because they know that it's unlikely that (for now) there will be counterprotests because of pandemic, last time there was a counterprotest they all scattered for years because numbers dwarfed them

RT is embellishing it a bit here, they have gone slightly tabloid-y last couple of years with that capitalization and bombastic wording

As for number of protesters this is the image from above and only image that matters:

Serbia Breaking News: - Page 8 5OIk9lLaHR0cDovL29jZG4uZXUvaW1hZ2VzL3B1bHNjbXMvWmpJN01EQV8vOWU1Y2VmMjU2M2IwYWM1NzdkNTMwZWYyNzRjNjc5MjIuanBnkZMCzQJCAIEABQ

So yes, it's just a bunch

They never do this during daytime because it's easier to try and hide real numbers but this isn't​ Middle East or some Ex-Soviet wasteland, we have street lights here

Funny part is that I had to scroll five pages on image search to find it, all others were taken from opportune angle on the ground level

Again, one and only rule of protests: only relevant thing is the photo from above

Also, this should all probably go to news tread or something...

miketheterrible likes this post

miketheterrible
    miketheterrible

Post  miketheterrible Fri Jul 10, 2020 3:16 pm

Same shit happens in Russia where they try to get photos of just certain angles to make it look like a big protest. Then shots from air show a much different pic.
    Cyberspec
    Cyberspec

Post  Cyberspec Sat Jul 11, 2020 1:51 am

I've been reading up on this and it seems some of Serbia's neighbours (the usual suspects) are involved pretty heavily. They're trying to destabilise the situation while they still can. Serbia has been recovering in the past few years and is on track to be dominant economically and militarily in the ex-Yugoslav area...that wasn't part of the "plan" Smile
    PapaDragon
    PapaDragon

Post  PapaDragon Sat Jul 11, 2020 2:18 am

Cyberspec wrote:I've been reading up on this and it seems some of Serbia's neighbours (the usual suspects) are involved pretty heavily. They're trying to destabilise the situation while they still can. Serbia has been recovering in the past few years and is on track to be dominant economically and militarily in the ex-Yugoslav area...that wasn't part of the "plan" Smile

Pretty much

Neighbors grew accustomed to being ''favorite sons'' of Brussels and DC and they molded their entire national identities around being at odds and superior to Serbia

Thing us that over time situation stabilized here and EU and USA started doing good business here: more people, more industry, more resources, better location, it all added up over time and all it took was a period of relative peace and quiet

That started rubbing neighbors the wrong way and combined with their various internal issues pushed them in tight spot (they pushed themselves in that spot to be more accurate, we long ago stopped caring about what happens around here minus Kosovo and Republic of Srpska) and when you add COVID decimating their economies they opted for Hail Mary pass and a damn clumsy one

You can say what you want about CIA but they can easily do better than this  Wink

Second big factor is local one and that is that parliamentary immunity that I have talked about

After 2000 a lot of politicians grew very rich thanks to usual shady practices and were protected from the law by at first being in power and later by being members of parliament

But after current government won election landslide they all face losing that immunity which was definitely not something they planned and will soon have no get-out-of-jail-free card

This is what freaks them out and what is forcing their hand now, they didn't plan on this happening and now the clock is ticking  

Also about our foreign politics: country in out position has no good options, there is only one least bad option (with some variations) and it's currently being pursued, that's pretty much it until something major happens outside

Cyberspec
    Cyberspec

Post  Cyberspec Sat Jul 11, 2020 2:46 am

Revoking parliamentary immunity is pretty serious...are they prepared to go that far?
    PapaDragon
    PapaDragon

Post  PapaDragon Sat Jul 11, 2020 4:51 am

Cyberspec wrote:Revoking parliamentary immunity is pretty serious...are they prepared to go that far?

Not revoking, they will simply no longer be eligible for it because they lost elections two weeks ago and will not be members of parliament anymore

Also couple of extreme nationalists among them will no longer have ability to organize riots and physically attack journalists and other people and get away with it

And since they are on Uncle Soros' payroll they will have their allowance cut because their usefulness will now be greatly reduced

GarryB and Cyberspec like this post

Isos
    Isos

Post  Isos Mon Sep 07, 2020 2:53 am

lol1 lol1

He didn't know what he signed. He recognized Israel by mistake. Kosovo signed too while Israel doesn't recognize them.

Zakharova said it was a bad remake of the famous scene in basic instinct film lol1 .

Trump failed in Iran, North Korea, China and Russia. Now he is trying to get some victories by obliging dogs like UAE to heat up their relations with Israel (get the support of jewish lobby) before the elections.

The agreement goes further as it is written they forbid suspicious 5G installators which is directed against Huawei and China. Will be funny to see the meeting btw Vucic and Xi at the end of the year when he knock at the door and tell him to give back money.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 4:03 pm