Russia Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues

5 posters

dubbing content opinion

PapaDragon
    PapaDragon

dubbing content opinion Empty dubbing content opinion

Post  PapaDragon Fri Oct 16, 2020 1:13 am

I have some strong opinions on dubbing content made for people with age in double digits but I don't want to get banned for profanities

The-thing-next-door
    The-thing-next-door

dubbing content opinion Empty Re: dubbing content opinion

Post  The-thing-next-door Fri Oct 16, 2020 11:00 am

PapaDragon wrote:
    I have some strong opinions on dubbing content made for people with age in double digits but I don't want to get banned for profanities

So you are one of thoes weebs who likes to have the original high pitched jap voices in his hentai?

flamming_python likes this post

PapaDragon
    PapaDragon

Post  PapaDragon Fri Oct 16, 2020 9:21 pm

The-thing-next-door wrote:
    PapaDragon wrote:

So you are one of thoes weebs who likes to have the original high pitched jap voices in his hentai?

I am one of those who prefers girl on girl action with massive titties in my hentai

As for dubbing I believe that every literate adult should be intelligent enough to consume his entertainment with subtitles and should demand for his entertainment products to be delivered in their original language with voices, music and sound effects intact

If you can't read that's fine, find yourself a picture book and go to town but please don't expect others to conform to your retardation

I have nothing but pity and ridicule for any poor sod who was forced to watch something like this masterpiece butchered in such insulting manner:

magnumcromagnon
    magnumcromagnon

Post  magnumcromagnon Fri Oct 16, 2020 11:15 pm

As a far as anime goes it depends on the dubbing house. The dubs could be absolute shite, but in other cases they have proper/iconic voice actors/acting that make the voiceover dubbing of high quality. With that being said in most cases I prefer subs version over the corny dubbed iteration, and in most cases I'm actually rewatching older anime before the 2010's. The 2010's have been a really bad decade for manga/anime as a whole because: 1.) So many big name manga/anime having absolutely terrible writing. 2.)Traditional animation is almost being completely phased out in favor of shitty/cheap CGI work.

Also this:

The-thing-next-door
    The-thing-next-door

Post  The-thing-next-door Tue Oct 20, 2020 1:31 pm

PapaDragon wrote:I am one of those who prefers girl on girl action with massive titties in my hentai

A model Serb as always I see....

Perhaps you should not proudly reveal your obscure fetishes on the internet, but rather try to atone for them?

As for dubbing I believe that every literate adult should be intelligent enough to consume his entertainment with subtitles and should demand for his entertainment products to be delivered in their original language with voices, music and sound effects intact

My problem withy subtitles is that they have me focusing on the bottom of the screen even when I am not trying to read them and as such I can't observe the visuals.

If you can't read that's fine, find yourself a picture book and go to town but please don't expect others to conform to your retardation

Visual novels exist, just downlaod one of thoes if you want to read your smut.
    kvs
    kvs

Post  kvs Tue Oct 20, 2020 5:06 pm

I prefer subtitles since I don't get distracted enough by scanning the bottom of the screen and I prefer the original
    Japanese voice actors to the dub voices. That is the critical detail for me. As for hentai, it does not matter, does it...

PapaDragon
    PapaDragon

Post  PapaDragon Tue Oct 20, 2020 9:30 pm

PapaDragon wrote:I am one of those who prefers girl on girl action with massive titties in my hentai

A model Serb as always I see....

Damn right

Over here we love titties

The-thing-next-door wrote:Perhaps you should not proudly reveal your obscure fetishes on the internet, but rather try to atone for them?

Why?

Titties are nice

Everyone loves titties

And twice as many titties are twice as good

My problem withy subtitles is that they have me focusing on the bottom of the screen even when I am not trying to read them and as such I can't observe the visuals.

That's what basic literacy is for

Literate person should have no problems reading two short lines of text in fraction of a second

If non-kindergarten here asked to have his movie dubbed he would have been promptly declared a retard and laughed out of town

Visual novels exist, just downlaod one of thoes if you want to read your smut.

Haven't read comic books since I was a kid

I ain't starting again now (and they don't exactly contain high amount of written content anyway)

Regular likes this post

The-thing-next-door
    The-thing-next-door

Post  The-thing-next-door Tue Oct 20, 2020 11:28 pm

PapaDragon wrote:
    That's what basic literacy is for

Literate person should have no problems reading two short lines of text in fraction of  a second

If non-kindergarten here asked to have his movie dubbed he would have been promptly declared a retard and laughed out of town

I have no problem reading the text, I have a problem with being distracted by it and unable to observe the animation correctly.

I have a similar problem in computer games, I focus on the crosshair and enemy, and while I efficiently wipe out dozens of enemies wil few missies even using impractical weapons, I don't get to enjoy the damned scenery because I was too busy focussing on achieving accurate fire.

Damn right

Over here we love titties

Why?

Titties are nice

Everyone loves titties

And twice as many titties are twice as good

Thoes devious, filthy japs have corrupted our brothers in Serbia, ready the Voevodas. We are too late to save them, we nust now do the next best thing, farewell Serbia, you will be missed!

Смерть извращенцам! Хентай будет искоренен!

Jokes aside you should be ashamed of yourself, not only do you indulge such depravity, but you dishonor your nation.

owais.usmani likes this post

kvs
    kvs

Post  kvs Tue Oct 20, 2020 11:30 pm

Come on, hentai is better than real pron.

GarryB
    GarryB

Post  GarryB Wed Oct 21, 2020 6:51 am

How about we remain on topic, if you want to talk about other things you are free to create new threads on the topic in the relevant section.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 7:34 pm