Russia Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues

+24
kvs
LMFS
Mir
Nemo
flamming_python
Arkanghelsk
Airbornewolf
Maximmmm
Firebird
Sujoy
lancelot
Walther von Oldenburg
andalusia
JohninMK
higurashihougi
George1
lyle6
Kiko
Arrow
franco
miketheterrible
PapaDragon
Vann7
GarryB
28 posters

Coronavirus pandemic 2019-20 #4

GarryB
    GarryB

Coronavirus pandemic 2019-20 #4 - Page 39 Empty Re: Coronavirus pandemic 2019-20 #4

Post  GarryB Thu Mar 17, 2022 2:19 am

I can understand the conspiracy theories regarding big western pharma companies... they are liars and cheaters and only care for money and whether they can be sued or not, the health and well being of the patient does not seem to be their concern and with companies like Goldman Sachs investing in them and talking about treatments being more profitable than cures, and I perfectly understand why some are very skeptical... if I was 20 years old and in perfect health and had no one I care about in a high risk group I likely would only get vaccinated if I needed it for work or travel.

Life is about making choices and often choosing the lessor of two evils... especially when voting in the west... but there are many strains of covid and some of them are terrible.

This omicron looks mild enough for it to be useful in the sense of spreading it a fast as possible because it is least likely to kill, which makes it worth spreading to create a real herd immunity... I don't know really... both sides of this argument... and it is an argument because neither side seems interested in hearing the view from the other side, so we really can't evaluate what is true and what is not, what is meaningful and what is meaningless fluff.

I have had both shots and a booster and in a month or two the normal vaccine for the normal flu will be out and I will be getting that too, here in New Zealand it is free...

Big pharma does not deserve to be trusted unless they clean up their act, but that is no reason to not get vaccinated... most countries get some choice...

Glad to hear those who have caught it have recovered... sincerely.

Regular likes this post

Regular
    Regular

Coronavirus pandemic 2019-20 #4 - Page 39 Empty Re: Coronavirus pandemic 2019-20 #4

Post  Regular Thu Mar 17, 2022 7:02 pm

I respect other people's choices in this, but I will never accept enforcing it.

I understand that there are benefits and risks of vaccination. People who are a certain age and with health conditions have different risks than let's say kids who are forced to be vaccinated.

I just hope this virus will get weaker and weaker as time goes on or it becomes a curable infection.

In a meantime, I will keep social distancing from non-family members even and wash my hands. Flu is still kicking about and I think those distancing measures and even masks are not so bad during winter time.

kvs, JohninMK and sundoesntrise like this post

kvs
    kvs

Post  kvs Thu Mar 17, 2022 9:16 pm

People have been brainwashed by the western-dominated mass media to think that vaccines are drugs. This is reflected in the
    endless booster program. Take your dose like any other pharmaceutical to stay "healthy".

Vaccines, by definition, fully rest on the immune system. It is the immune system that does all the work, not the vaccine.
    If so-called vaccines cause severe autoimmune reactions, then they are poison. No more discussion. Wankers can hand wave
    and engage in rabid apologia all they want but they are full if ignorant shit.

The Pfizer and Modern pseudo-virus vaccines spam the body with hundreds of billions of spike antigens. Each of these molecules
    attaches to a cell. This cell is considered infected by the immune system which deploys CD8 cells to destroy the "infected" cells.
    A CD8 attack is the definition of an autoimmune response. This attack is clearly evident in the blood work after the second dose
    of the pseudo-virus "vaccine".

Different people have different levels of immune system sloppiness. Some experience little inflammation and necrosis effects (induced
    by the cytokines and the direct attack on "infected" cells) others die from them. All the Pfizer and Moderna pushers are criminals who
    think that people who do not need to take the vaccine have to risk their health and their lives to make covid Karens have less vaginal
    spasms.

I am not going to jump into the volcano because a tribe of retards needs to appease their covid idol god. All these specimens still spread
    the disease and get sick from it (including lethal cases) even if they have three doses of the magic cure-all "vaccine".

My response to covid was to lose nearly 80 pounds and buy a clue about what trash "food" I should not eat. Fauci sauce is partly
    designed to keep people on the trash "food" plantation. You never hear useful health advice from so-called public health officials and
    their mass media bullhorns. Just inject Pfizer and Moderna poison and "do your duty".

magnumcromagnon, JohninMK, Mir and sundoesntrise like this post

GarryB
    GarryB

Post  GarryB Fri Mar 18, 2022 4:39 am

I have never endorsed or demanded forced vaccinations... it should be an informed choice.

Unfortunately it has become an argument with each side providing evidence but not accepting critical analysis regarding that evidence... and I do say each side.

There are probably three actual sides to this... the pro vaccine that think everyone should be vaccinated and anyone who does not is a fool, the anti vaccine that think nobody should get vaccinated and anyone who does is a fool, and there are pro choice people, who might include a lot of anti vaxers who hide their fears of big pharma by pretending it is about civil liberties and human rights.

Ironically in places where vaccines are expensive or hard to get you will likely find fewer anti vaxers and they will be less influential than in the west where we have everything when and where we want it (or so we are told).

When travelling to some countries you don't get any choice... if you don't have your "shots" you can't go... it is as simple as that.

You don't get a choice if you go... and no one complains about that... just like femenists don't complain that women don't get the same prison sentence for the same crime as men do.... that seems to be an abuse of their rights they are not keen to fix, or that divorce or separation rulings from courts tend to favour women in a way that does not quite seem fair if they want to claim they are equals... in rights and responsibilities...

But hey... life isn't fair.

Regular likes this post

kvs
    kvs

Post  kvs Sat Mar 19, 2022 2:57 am

Funny how the overdosing with spike antigens is not an issue for the "health" officials and government maggots fellating
    Pfizer and Moderna.

India, Cuba and China make classical vaccines against Covid. Why am I not allowed to take them and need to have spike
    proteins in every part of my body (even the brain if I am not lucky enough)?

Mir
    Mir

Post  Mir Sat Mar 19, 2022 8:20 am

RT is still suffering from DOS attacks but I saw today that the CDC has significantly altered it's covid related death toll amongst the youth - something like a 25% reduction. The Empire of Lies probably realized that their fake figures don't really add up all that well.

andalusia and kvs like this post

kvs
    kvs

Post  kvs Mon Mar 21, 2022 12:58 am

133 times the myocarditis risk after mRNA vaxxing. This is a lowball estimate and not the true risk level.

People really do not need their brains. They don't use them. They just swap the trash they hear in the mass media
    into the void between their ears. The rest of their functions can be performed with the brain of an insect.

The only justified approach to "inject" the pseudo-virus mRNA "vaccines" is to spray them into the upper respiratory tract
    and have the spike proteins be generated in interface tissues that the system is adapted to defend against air borne
    viral infections. This way the body is not overdosed with spike proteins and there is minimal autoimmune response
    and it occurs in interface tissues, not the heart and other organs.

JohninMK, LMFS and Mir like this post

JohninMK
    JohninMK

Post  JohninMK Wed Mar 23, 2022 6:36 pm

Garry, this is especially for you.

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/blog/2022/03/23/the-bloom-is-off-the-ruse-as-new-zealand-drops-almost-all-covid-restrictions-including-vax-passports-mandates-and-qr-codes/

kvs likes this post

kvs
    kvs

Post  kvs Wed Mar 23, 2022 6:45 pm

Net outcome for the forced mRNA vaxxing is more deaths than would have occurred without forcing. It would have been
    vastly better if the Cuban, Indian and Chinese classical vaccines would have been used.

The statistics for Canada and Israel show higher mortality relative to the case load than in countries with lower vaccination
    rates and other vaccines (even the adenovirus vector type).

JohninMK and LMFS like this post

kvs
    kvs

Post  kvs Thu Mar 24, 2022 4:52 am

Pfizer (and Moderna) the gift that keeps on giving. This garbage donwnregulates cytochrome c in mitochondria.
    F*cking around with mitochondria is literally cancer.

There will be a wave of vax induced disease and death in the coming years, but I am sure that nobody will be informed
    about it in any objective manner. Instead it will be blamed on people's poor eating habits, climate change and some
    other process unrelated to Pfizer and the regimes that kiss its ass.

Take your mandated "vax" now and worry about the consequences later. Never mind that taking this "vax" does
    not stop the spread of covid and is not needed in the first place by healthy people.

Regular, JohninMK and LMFS like this post

GarryB
    GarryB

Post  GarryB Thu Mar 24, 2022 9:04 am

Once everyone who wants to be vaccinated and boosted is vaccinated and boosted then the need for restrictions no longer applies.... if Covid is going to kill you then it is going to kill you... if you have been vaccinated and boosted and you die anyway, well you did everything you could... you didn't have a chance.

If you aren't vaccinated or boosted and you die when you eventully get covid, well those are the benefits of free choice... you can blame no one but yourself.

Covid is a type of flu and it will be coming around every year, just like normal flu does, there will be vaccinations for both and I will be getting vaccinated every year like I have been for about the last 10 years.

Our covid 19 restrictions have been very mild compared with other countries, and our death rate is also very very low... probably the only benefit for being at the arse end of the planet at the end of the trade links rather than in the centre.
    kvs
    kvs

Post  kvs Thu Mar 24, 2022 4:50 pm

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/country/south-korea/

South Korea being hammered by its "investment" in mRNA pseudo-virus vaccines. The mild Omicron is producing
    the largest surge in deaths for the last two years.

magnumcromagnon and LMFS like this post

Firebird

Post  Firebird Mon Mar 28, 2022 9:57 am

I wonder if China or Russia might choose to/be in a position to drop Uncle Sham in the shit re Covid.
    Such an act might really wake people up.
    Clearly America has been undergoing biowarfare on other states, and most likely on Western people too.

I thought Covid was largely as mass experimentation for mRNA and financial control. But the bioweapon aspect is also starting to develop in released reports (mostly front Russia), not on Covid but re other so called "natural outbreaks".

GarryB, kvs, JohninMK and LMFS like this post

GarryB
    GarryB

Post  GarryB Mon Mar 28, 2022 10:55 am

They certainly need to up their game in terms of their own bio research and development moving forward... they need to declare that the US broke the rules on bio weapons programmes so if they are not abiding by the rules then Russia should no longer feel obliged to be restricted by them, and for the protection of the Russian people they will need to start work in various areas...

JohninMK likes this post

lancelot
    lancelot

Post  lancelot Mon Mar 28, 2022 12:33 pm

I remember hearing in the late 1990s that the Soviet Union had developed adenovirus vector vaccines i.e. the technology used in Sputnik-V as a way to quickly develop vaccines against biological weapons used in germ warfare. There was a huge talk in US news about how the US needed to have its own program to research germ warfare and how Russians never stopped Soviet biological weapons research. That it was more advanced than the US program. Some also said the US needed to employ ex-Soviet researchers to prevent them from doing research for rogue states. I think that was actually a cover for a major US program to vastly expand biological warfare research using ex-Soviet researchers to expand their activities. I also seem to remember people saying back then there was little chance Russia would continue the biological weapons program anyways. Since most of the labs which actually developed and produced the weapons used to be in Kazakhstan. Not Russia where they developed vaccines to counter them and innoculate soldiers. So while Russia could make the vaccines they lost the Soviet's ability to make the delivery system for the bioweapons. Guess who massively funded those labs in Kazakhstan after the fall of the Soviet Union instead of letting them close down. The US.

The Russian institutions tried to sell the adenovirus technology in the market to make vaccines for years and claimed to have stopped their biological weapons program. They had little success selling it as it was mostly used for niche tropical diseases. Those countries typically don't have the money for health care in the first place. The West did not want to import such niche vaccines. Let alone from Russia.

The mRNA technology was developed as an alternative to adenovirus vector vaccines by the West. It too had a lot of difficulty gaining traction. Much for the same reason people were suspect of its reliability and side effects in actual use. Even worse while adenovirus vector vaccines had by this point almost a two decade proven track record and use for tropical diseases mRNA did not. Then you have all these speeches from people like Bill Gates claiming the world will get the next pandemic and how these vaccines are oh so useful. mRNA technology was pushed forward with mass vaccination in a way which would have been impossible without this scare. Even if COVID-19 was not genetically engineered and produced. The fact the technology and fab capacity to make mRNA vaccines to vaccinate the whole Western population in a short time scale now exists means making a genetic warfare weapon against the rest of the world now becomes way more possible. While it would have been impossible in the past.

The North Koreans seem to have gotten really spooked about what happened. They refuse to import vaccines from other countries and allegedly have their own crash program to develop mRNA technology themselves. They seem to be insistent they need to have that technology. They closed their country to outside access until they develop the technology.

As for the Soviet chemical weapons program. Like a couple of decades ago some former Soviet scientists involved in chemical weapons research provided sarin gas technology to a Japanese death cult who made a gas attack on the Tokyo subway. This was after the Soviet collapse when people, uh, had difficulty finding employment. After this happened Russia made a concerted effort to destroy its chemical weapon supplies and clamp down such research personnel. When this happened as a show of good faith the Russian government gave quite liberal access to their chemical weapons research. That is when we found out the Soviets had Novichok and were actually ahead of US research in late Cold War period which was still using VX. The US still has its such chemical weapons stockpiles. And with the access to Soviet research Western laboratories can easily produce Novichok.

The Soviets had also produced at least two other chemicals at lab scale other than Novichok. These were supposedly never produced in bulk and the Russians refused to both provide access to their formulation or dedicated analysis of their side effects. They claimed this could lead to a new interest in chemical weapons research and they were not interested in it happening. Novichok as is was already like 8 times more powerful than VX.

GarryB, Firebird, magnumcromagnon, kvs, JohninMK and LMFS like this post

kvs
    kvs

Post  kvs Mon Mar 28, 2022 4:28 pm

Novichok was claimed to be a super-lethal nerve agent by some defector from around the 1990 period. The problem is that this
    nerve agent is clearly a fake. The alleged chemical formula was leaked by this defector. If it was so lethal then every instance of its use
    would have produced 100% lethal outcomes. Instead we have the "victims" prancing around without any nerve damage complications.
    The name "novichok" is fake and something that NATzO smart-asses would contrive since they have no sense for the language. It sounds
    just as dumb in English as it does in Russian to call a chemical "newbie". If there ever was some informal name for a nerve agent in the
    USSR it would have been "novinka".

Anyway, the chemical formula produces a chemical that does not fit the claimed properties. It is toxic but most chemicals are anyway
    unless the metabolism has been aware of them for millions of years.

GarryB, magnumcromagnon and JohninMK like this post

GarryB
    GarryB

Post  GarryB Tue Mar 29, 2022 3:06 am

There are so many holes in the Novachok story it is a joke... 8 to 10 times more powerful than VX, but the only person to have died from it was a woman who thought it was perfume and sprayed it all over herself... if it was VX both her and her partner would have died.

Source in the west have no interest in telling the truth, why would they start now... it is just a lie to try to demonise Putin and Russia... they never quit and never miss an opportunity.

If Russia thought about the UK as much as the UK thinks about Russia they would get married... or murder each other.

I am sure with all their new technology and equipment that Russia will soon lead the field in developing medicines and weapons... they will need both.
    kvs
    kvs

Post  kvs Thu Mar 31, 2022 4:20 pm

LMFS likes this post

kvs
    kvs

Post  kvs Thu Mar 31, 2022 6:11 pm

https://montreal.ctvnews.ca/who-rejects-quebec-s-medicago-vaccine-over-tobacco-ties-1.5834589

The WHO is a freak show. It pimped the mRNA pseudo-virus "vaccines" but is clenching its anal sphincter over a vastly safer actual
    vaccine from Medicago (Quebec, Canada) because of tobacco links. Tobacco plants are used to grow various molecular structures
    and this has precisely zero to do with cigarettes and smoking. Tobacco industry links are inevitable since a pharmaceutical company
    isn't going to launch a tobacco plantation operation.

BTW, Russia's Duma is going to push for Russia to withdraw from the WHO over the Ukraine biowarfare labs.

magnumcromagnon, JohninMK and LMFS like this post

GarryB
    GarryB

Post  GarryB Fri Apr 01, 2022 2:33 am

A drowning man will not refuse the hand of rescue just because that hand is the hand of a wife beater... you accept the hand to save lives and then you talk about this guys temper and how to help him become a real man that does not beat anyone.

Helping tobacco companies diversify away from smoking products would be a good thing wouldn't it?

All companies want to make money... that is what they do... helping them find other ways to make good money would be a good way of moving forward for everyone.
    Kiko
    Kiko

Post  Kiko Fri Apr 01, 2022 10:39 pm

The Ministry of Health has registered the world's first nasal vaccine against COVID-19

The Ministry of Health has registered the world's first nasal vaccine against COVID-19.

Solution for intranasal administration "Gam-Kovid-Vak" ("Sputnik V"), developed by the National Center for Epidemiology and Microbiology named after N.F. Gamaleya, at the University Clinical Hospital No. 2 of the First Moscow State Medical University named after I.M. Sechenov.

https://sdelanounas.ru/blogs/146262/

magnumcromagnon, kvs, zepia and LMFS like this post

kvs
    kvs

Post  kvs Tue Apr 05, 2022 6:39 pm

Kiko wrote:The Ministry of Health has registered the world's first nasal vaccine against COVID-19

The Ministry of Health has registered the world's first nasal vaccine against COVID-19.

Solution for intranasal administration "Gam-Kovid-Vak" ("Sputnik V"), developed by the National Center for Epidemiology and Microbiology named after N.F. Gamaleya, at the University Clinical Hospital No. 2 of the First Moscow State Medical University named after I.M. Sechenov.

https://sdelanounas.ru/blogs/146262/

Why is this not the norm for all the mRNA vaccines?   I would actually consider taking a dose of Pfizer or Moderna if it was administered
    externally instead of being injected into the vascular system.   This way the dose of spike proteins would be sane and "natural".  

Injecting the mRNA pseudo-virus vaccines into the arm is essentially the solution of a bureaucratic idiot who knows f*ck all about
    the science.   The "logic" is

vaccine => inject in arm because that is what was done in the past

No consideration for the vast differences in the type of "vaccine".   As someone who has been doing actual science for a living
    this makes me cringe.   Listening to assorted bureaucrats, politicians, media yaps, and their lemming followers is simply nauseating.
    GarryB
    GarryB

Post  GarryB Wed Apr 06, 2022 4:49 am

The advantage of a nasal spray vaccine is that this would be how most infections of the virus spread, so putting the blocker there makes the most sense.
    kvs
    kvs

Post  kvs Thu Apr 14, 2022 10:44 pm

The more information that comes out about the effects of mRNA "vaccines" the worse it becomes apparent.
    These criminal concoctions overload the body with spike proteins which travel on exosomes into various organs
    and the brain.   Spike proteins are not harmless as claimed by all sorts of fake information peddlers with "authority".
    It is a roll of the dice if your immune response is not excessive to these antigens and does not damage your heart,
    brain, nervous system, reproductive organs, and other constituents of your body.

LMFS likes this post

kvs
    kvs

Post  kvs Mon Apr 25, 2022 1:55 am

Coronavirus pandemic 2019-20 #4 - Page 39 438481_4bgfq5lold2c2gn_full

Werewolf, LMFS and sundoesntrise like this post

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 7:24 pm