Russia Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues

3 posters

What does Nazi mean to you?

Firebird

What does Nazi mean to you? Empty Re: What does Nazi mean to you?

Post  Firebird Sun Oct 16, 2022 8:50 pm

Re ignores and bans, I tend to skip past some of the posts on here. And who should be banned.
    I remember Vann posting some truly vile comments. And another poster I think who appears here sometimes. Basically defending Nazism.

When we have shit like "The Nazis were right on the Jews" and "the Jew must be crushed" and the writer of such posts (Argenitian Guard) is still here, I begin to wonder if the whole forum is in suicide mode.

All it does is reduce the cr
    edibility of the forum in overall terms closer and closer to zero. Normal, sane, decent people will simply not read the forum, or disappear.
    Thousands of citizens of the Russian world have died fighting Fascism this time around. 27m were murdered last time around.

Do we really want Fascist vermin trying to spin their filth on a Russian Defence forum of all places?
    Surely not!

Surely time for the ban hammer.

sepheronx, flamming_python, DisturbedOne93, kvs, Walther von Oldenburg, mnrck, Lapain and like this post

ArgentinaGuard

Post  ArgentinaGuard Mon Oct 17, 2022 4:08 am

Firebird wrote:Re ignores and bans, I tend to skip past some of the posts on here. And who should be banned.
    I remember Vann posting some truly vile comments. And another poster I think who appears here sometimes. Basically defending Nazism.

When we have shit like "The Nazis were right on the Jews" and "the Jew must be crushed" and the writer of such posts (Argenitian Guard) is still here, I begin to wonder if the whole forum is in suicide mode.

edibility of the forum in overall terms closer and closer to zero. Normal, sane, decent people will simply not read the forum, or disappear.
    Thousands of citizens of the Russian world have died fighting Fascism this time around. 27m were murdered last time around.

Do we really want Fascist vermin trying to spin their filth on a Russian Defence forum of all places?
    Surely not!

Do you want to continue the discussion? I hadn't said anything and you continue. You have two options. Silence me and don't tell me or we'll meet in private. I have sympathy for Russia and I come to the forum to find out about military advances. However, the dicks cut enjoy a privileged status perhaps? can't say anything about them? are they untouchable?
    The problem is that you're a fucking communist. Resentful because you are useless with a hive mind and overcrowded (like the communists)
    100 million people you killed worldwide with your stupid ideology, assume that first and then we'll talk about fascism.

For my part, I will avoid commenting too much so as not to anger the friends of the cut dicks. I will continue to wish Russia the best and see the information on the forum.

Last edited by ArgentinaGuard on Mon Oct 17, 2022 4:25 am; edited 4 times in total

Firebird and jon_deluxe dislike this post

Firebird

Post  Firebird Mon Oct 17, 2022 9:44 am

ArgentinaGuard wrote:
    Firebird wrote:Re ignores and bans, I tend to skip past some of the posts on here. And who should be banned.

Surely not!

Do you want to continue the discussion? I hadn't said anything and you continue. You have two options. Silence me and don't tell me or we'll meet in private. I have sympathy for Russia and I come to the forum to find out about military advances. However, the dicks cut enjoy a privileged status perhaps? can't say anything about them? are they untouchable?
    The problem is that you're a fucking communist. Resentful because you are useless with a hive mind and overcrowded (like the communists)
    100 million people you killed worldwide with your stupid ideology, assume that first and then we'll talk about fascism.

For my part, I will avoid commenting too much so as not to anger the friends of the cut dicks. I will continue to wish Russia the best and see the information on the forum.

I didn't read your post. But just to say, I'm Christian, as are my whole family. Not some garbage satanic faux pagan mixture that you Nazis are.
    If I met you, I'd happily put a bullet in your head.

We don't need Nazi and Fascist scum in this forum. This forum is about fighting fascism and ridding the world of it once and for all.
    You aren't welcome here. You are clearly trying to destroy the place and its credibility in the Ukraine infowar. No doubt you are supporting the Banderite filth and delight in doing so. Your wriggling round doesn't fool anyone.

Now sling your hook, leave the forum and preferably kill yourself you Nazi piece of shit.
    ArgentinaGuard

What does Nazi mean to you? Empty What does Nazi mean to you?

Post  ArgentinaGuard Mon Oct 17, 2022 3:03 pm

Firebird wrote:
    ArgentinaGuard wrote:

Surely not!

I didn't read your post. But just to say, I'm Christian, as are my whole family. Not some garbage satanic faux pagan mixture that you Nazis are.

We don't need Nazi and Fascist scum in this forum. This forum is about fighting fascism and ridding the world of it once and for all.
    You aren't welcome here. You are clearly trying to destroy the place and its credibility in the Ukraine infowar. No doubt you are supporting the Banderite filth and delight in doing so. Your wriggling round doesn't fool anyone.

Now sling your hook, leave the forum and preferably kill yourself you Nazi piece of shit.

I am catholic. Speak lightly of fascism because you are ignorant. You think that all NATO friends are "fascists". They must have low educational level in your country.
    Fascism fought the shit out of USA America. The USSR went hand in hand with the liberal powers. That is a historical reality. The same Marxist historian Eric Hobsbawm said that liberalism and communism are born from the eighteenth century illustration. Fascism opposes that. We can discuss the errors of fascism but there is no doubt that it offered a resistance and alternative before the current global order. There is nothing fascist about the West. It is liberal garbage at the hands of Judaism. And fascism (if you went to school) is anti-liberal and anti-global at its core.
    Don't come here to play the hero.

Last edited by ArgentinaGuard on Mon Oct 17, 2022 3:10 pm; edited 1 time in total

Firebird dislikes this post

sundoesntrise

Post  sundoesntrise Mon Oct 17, 2022 3:55 pm

Firebird wrote:

Someone call your local glowie. This man needs to be put on heavy medication between 4 cushioned walls ASAP.

EDIT: And I am also sure that leaving death threats is a rather serious infraction of British law. Goes to show how dumb the average keyboard warrior on this hellhole of a board is.

Remember, on the world wide web anonymity doesn't exist (only privacy), and every post (maybe even keylog) is forever.

Good luck jolly good chap! I hope for you that you'll be able to delete the message before the assigned British intelligence asset reads it (and trust me, the biggest Russian English language defence forum is getting surveilled, no doubt about that). Will look great in your file.

Or actually I don't.

Last edited by sundoesntrise on Mon Oct 17, 2022 4:24 pm; edited 1 time in total

sundoesntrise

Post  sundoesntrise Mon Oct 17, 2022 4:13 pm

And to answer your question, a nazi is, according to this Kremlin induced mass psychosis sufferers on his board that is:

1. Anyone who opposes Russian geopolitical interests around the globe (up until recently).

2. Anyone who dares to question the Kremlin narrative regarding Ukraine or any other topic (now). Jewish nazis, Kazakh nazis, negro nazis, US nazis, it's gotten so retarded that I don't even know what to say anymore (all of those terms except the third one have at some point mean ushered on this board).

It has stopped being harmless and silly a long time ago, and this forum has since morphed a bizarre abyss where Western/Russian expat boomers and losers-in-life can openly flaunt their violent fantasies and get unhealthy doses of copium to deal with reality. Purity spirals and frequent witchhunts of those not considered True Believers are par for the course.

ATLASCUB was right when he said that he got bored with the drivel and stupidity - something which has moved far beyond the twilight zone. Hence the request for an account closure. Man had his feelers out and could sense that half the board were paid Kremlin shills and the other half batshit crazy lunatics trying to one up each other in their retardery. Literally raving lunatics from the looks of it.

At some point you gotta protect yourself from the vitriol.

ArgentinaGuard

Post  ArgentinaGuard Mon Oct 17, 2022 5:31 pm

He threatens me with death and then talks about "fascism." LOL. He is a hypocritical
    I forgot to clarify that I do not propose the physical elimination of anyone.

Last edited by ArgentinaGuard on Mon Oct 17, 2022 5:53 pm; edited 3 times in total

ArgentinaGuard

Post  ArgentinaGuard Mon Oct 17, 2022 5:40 pm

sundoesntrise wrote:And to answer your question, a nazi is, according to this Kremlin induced mass psychosis sufferers on his board that is:

1. Anyone who opposes Russian geopolitical interests around the globe (up until recently).

2. Anyone who dares to question the Kremlin narrative regarding Ukraine or any other topic (now). Jewish nazis, Kazakh nazis, negro nazis, US nazis, it's gotten so retarded that I don't even know what to say anymore (all of those terms except the third one have at some point mean ushered on this board).

It has stopped being harmless and silly a long time ago, and this forum has since morphed a bizarre abyss where Western/Russian expat boomers and losers-in-life can openly flaunt their violent fantasies and get unhealthy doses of copium to deal with reality. Purity spirals and frequent witchhunts of those not considered True Believers are par for the course.

ATLASCUB was right when he said that he got bored with the drivel and stupidity - something which has moved far beyond the twilight zone. Hence the request for an account closure. Man had his feelers out and could sense that half the board were paid Kremlin shills and the other half batshit crazy lunatics trying to one up each other in their retardery. Literally raving lunatics from the looks of it.

At some point you gotta protect yourself from the vitriol.

The Kremlin uses Nazism to its advantage like the Bush administration said that Saddam financed Islamic terrorism. Thats false.
    But you are not fighting the historical Nazis, you are just some idiots who put on a swastika to defy Russia. In any case, they are Ukrainian nationalists who build their identity on the basis of hatred of Russia. Much of this is not the fault of Hitler or the Nazis but of communism because of the artifice it created there, because of the famines and the massacres. An idiot like Bandera would never have existed if Ukraine and Russia had been integrated into a pan-Slavic project. That happened and it is the fault of the terrible Soviet handling. I've said it a thousand times, communism is an unnatural ideology. He doesn't believe in national culture, he doesn't believe in race. Its engine is the stupid class struggle and international brotherhood.

Firebird

Post  Firebird Wed Oct 26, 2022 11:57 am

Some really sad trash infesting this forum.
    I'd rather it here than bringing the Pukraine threads down.

Have you "two"(or rather ONE) loser ever thought of suicide?
    Basement dwelling moron.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 12:58 am