Russia Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues

+9
etaepsilonk
sepheronx
collegeboy16
TR1
Werewolf
Regular
macedonian
KomissarBojanchev
Jyshky
13 posters

Казаки (Cossacks)

Jyshky
    Jyshky

Казаки (Cossacks) Empty Казаки (Cossacks)

Post  Jyshky Sun Feb 23, 2014 5:53 pm

So, what do you think about the Cossacks? I love them, their history and culture.
    KomissarBojanchev
    KomissarBojanchev

Казаки (Cossacks) Empty Re: Казаки (Cossacks)

Post  KomissarBojanchev Sun Feb 23, 2014 6:02 pm

They massacred leftist workers and peasants in the Russian empire and civil war, took part in jewish pogroms, served in SS divisions(WW2).

Its strange how a social class developed from escaped serfs returned to serve the Tsar and dvoryans, their former overlords and oppressors. They even took part in destroying Pugachov's rebellion and the peasant rebel group of Stepan Razin. What irony Neutral 
    macedonian
    macedonian

Post  macedonian Sun Feb 23, 2014 6:10 pm

KomissarBojanchev wrote:They massacred leftist workers and peasants in the Russian empire and civil war, took part in jewish pogroms, served in SS divisions(WW2).

Its strange how a social class developed from escaped serfs returned to serve the Tsar and dvoryans, their former overlords and oppressors. They even took part in destroying Pugachov's rebellion and the peasant rebel group of Stepan Razin. What irony Neutral 

Kid, if I were you, I'd pretty much keep my mouth shut, and lurk more - while not posting the first thing that comes to my mind...and read a BIT* more history.

Post  Regular Sun Feb 23, 2014 8:34 pm

I hate them as well. A cheaply done PR, not a real protesters by a soul and idea. There are shitloads of proper protesters who do it right, who target real issues and so on, but they are never picked by western media as those same issues are common in the west as well.
    But You have to agree that cossack acted like a idiot. There are so many ways to do it in civilized way. They should get training in the future to deal with it.
    When You arrest person and take him to his cell, you can put a police baton in thick newspaper so it wont leave bruises, put a gas-mask pepper sprayed from inside and beat the crap out of that person. And there is even other "prikol" police can do, like put TBC infected person in same cell and keep both without heating for a night or two. It would really help those "ladies" with singing.
    Werewolf
    Werewolf

Post  Werewolf Sun Feb 23, 2014 8:45 pm

There is no reason to be civilized with uncivilized scum that is responsible for russophobic propaganda. People who are responsible for such propaganda or have any participation part in it deserve much worse than that. Propaganda in todays time is ignored by to many as the real threat it is. Propaganda is the reason why so many people getting manipulated and this very same propaganda was used in other happenings by anglo-zionistic depopulation doctrine to start major wars, so doing propaganda just to envile entire nations or ethnics should be punishable by very harsh jail sentences at least. People who are responsible of falsification of history should be treated relative to what they cause. Humanity acted and reacted far to long like pussies to all this bullshit as long you let you bully around you send a message that you deserve it and that you don't mind it and what you need to do is the same as you do on the school yard with bullies one big violent example on your bully and he will stop for the rest of his life that is what is needed. Sounds hard? That is the only thing bullies understand, violance.

Last edited by Werewolf on Sun Feb 23, 2014 8:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
    macedonian
    macedonian

Post  macedonian Sun Feb 23, 2014 8:45 pm

Regular wrote:But You have to agree that cossack acted like a idiot.

The 'Cossacks' did act like idiots, I agree...as much as I disapprove of 'PussyRiot' (oh them sexist fuckers - 've never seen the DickyRiot on tour with that lot), you just don't hit a female. End of story. (well...a slap here and there...NO, NO, NO! - Just havin' a laugh!) Laughing

They truly embarrassed Russia there. Not to mention the embarrassment to the Cossack 'nation'.
    No true warrior would EVER hit a female.
    macedonian
    macedonian

Post  macedonian Sun Feb 23, 2014 8:47 pm

Werewolf wrote:There is no reason to be civilized with uncivilized scum...

So what would define 'civilized' than?
    Werewolf
    Werewolf

Post  Werewolf Sun Feb 23, 2014 8:54 pm

macedonian wrote:

Protesters who find real critics about Putin and the current government with substance and not shouting and spitting lies and insultments towards religious and calling all christians "cocksuckers".
    What goes around comes around. Treat people like you want to be treated and they deserved it and much more, plane and simple.
    TR1
    TR1

Post  TR1 Sun Feb 23, 2014 9:03 pm

Wannabe warriors who have been nothing but hicks and rednecks for the past 100 years.

That is what I think of Cossacks.
    macedonian
    macedonian

Post  macedonian Sun Feb 23, 2014 9:04 pm

Werewolf wrote:
    macedonian wrote:

Protesters who find real critics about Putin and the current government with substance and not shouting and spitting lies and insultments towards religious and calling all christians "cocksuckers".
    What goes around comes around. Treat people like you want to be treated and they deserved it and much more, plane and simple.

Right above your head, that one. I was talking about contrast in Art, sorry must 've posted in the wrong thread  Very Happy .
    But now that you've mentioned it, as I myself am an Orthodox Christian, I don't want ANYONE to defend me. Especially not from some birds that think that they 'know stuff'. Laughable.
    Werewolf
    Werewolf

Post  Werewolf Sun Feb 23, 2014 9:09 pm

Especially not from some birds that think that they 'know stuff'. Laughable. wrote:

Excuse me?
    TR1
    TR1

Post  TR1 Sun Feb 23, 2014 9:10 pm

Birds = women.

macedonian
    macedonian

Post  macedonian Sun Feb 23, 2014 9:10 pm

TR1 wrote:Birds = women.

Thank you
    Werewolf
    Werewolf

Post  Werewolf Sun Feb 23, 2014 9:11 pm

TR1 wrote:Birds = women.

Chicks...ok
    collegeboy16
    collegeboy16

Post  collegeboy16 Mon Feb 24, 2014 1:27 pm

I think they like BDSM and dressup.
    sepheronx
    sepheronx

Post  sepheronx Mon Feb 24, 2014 2:19 pm

TR1 wrote:Wannabe warriors who have been nothing but hicks and rednecks for the past 100 years.

Oh geeze, how nice. Where you not the one moaning about how people misunderstand and generalize muslims in your country? My great grandfather was a Cossak, hence why my great babushka fled the country.
    etaepsilonk

Post  etaepsilonk Mon Feb 24, 2014 3:25 pm

Cossacks are awesome  respekt

Regarding that episode, where they took care of those "singers", that was one helluva sight  Very Happy Very Happy 
    It's only a shame that they were too soft, should've broken an arm or two for better measure.
    TR1
    TR1

Post  TR1 Mon Feb 24, 2014 8:30 pm

sepheronx wrote:
    TR1 wrote:Wannabe warriors who have been nothing but hicks and rednecks for the past 100 years.

Oh geeze, how nice. Where you not the one moaning about how people misunderstand and generalize muslims in your country? My great grandfather was a Cossak, hence why my great babushka fled the country.

Your grandfather is not the same as the retards parading around Russia pretending they are still some warrior class.
    sepheronx
    sepheronx

Post  sepheronx Mon Feb 24, 2014 8:34 pm

TR1 wrote:
    sepheronx wrote:

Your grandfather is not the same as the retards parading around Russia pretending they are still some warrior class.

ell no. I think he lays in an unmarked grave with a round in the head. Yes, these guys are stooges.
    medo
    medo

Post  medo Mon Feb 24, 2014 9:49 pm

Cossacks without horses. Something is missing.
    flamming_python
    flamming_python

Post  flamming_python Tue Feb 25, 2014 8:00 am

KomissarBojanchev wrote:They massacred leftist workers and peasants in the Russian empire and civil war, took part in jewish pogroms, served in SS divisions(WW2).

Pretty much

Although there were exceptions; like the 'red' Cossacks, who took the Bolshevik side during the Russian Civil War, and also the ones that fought in the Red Army in WW2 in Cossack Cavalry divisions
    Same with some Cossack hosts in Siberia and the Far East; who generally speaking just got on with their own business and focused on settling Russia, founding many settlements and great cities, rather than dabbling in BS.

Current dumbasses don't even known their own history. There have been a number of conflicts between the new 'Cossacks', and the Armenian community in some parts of the Krasnodar Krai or somewhere - when in fact Cossacks came to Armenia's aid and the country even has its own historic Cossack communities
    vK_man

Post  vK_man Sun Apr 27, 2014 5:49 pm

TR1 wrote:
    sepheronx wrote:

Are you muslim russian?Volga tatar? Kavkazian?
    TheArmenian
    TheArmenian

Post  TheArmenian Wed Jun 25, 2014 4:23 pm

Here is a very interesting youtube clip from russian TV channel, a history proffesor describing Armenians as being the first cossaks.
    The first evidences abut cossaks comes from 13-14th centuries as them being Armenian mercenary forces that were protecting the towns of crimea under name of kazaks. The professor tells that they were called as "kazak" in Armenian. There are records of payments posted by local population centers to them and most of their names are Armenian. They arrived from eastern anatolia as it was run over by mongol/seljuks.
    In mid 15th century majority population there became Armenian with their churches and libraries governed by a catolic ptriarchate.
    I knew there was something about those dark haired brown eyed cossaks in souhtern russia and Ukraine. I thought that those were the result of mixing slavs with turks. But this is the thrue explanation as turkics arrived there much later. Cossaks are mix of slavs and Armenians, that became largely ortodox and mainly slavic. But even at czarist times they kept their autonomy. Cossaks never accepted serfdom. They were free roaming semi-militarised tribes.

vK_man

Казаки (Cossacks) Empty Cossackistan ?

Post  vK_man Wed Jun 25, 2014 4:35 pm

TheArmenian wrote:Here is a very interesting youtube clip from russian TV channel, a history proffesor describing Armenians as being the first cossaks.
    The first evidences abut cossaks comes from 13-14th centuries as them being Armenian mercenary forces that were protecting the towns of crimea under name of kazaks. The professor tells that they were called as "kazak" in Armenian. There are records of payments posted by local population centers to them and most of their names are Armenian. They arrived from eastern anatolia as it was run over by mongol/seljuks.
    In mid 15th century majority population there became Armenian with their churches and libraries governed by a catolic ptriarchate.
    I knew there was something about those dark haired brown eyed cossaks in souhtern russia and Ukraine. I thought that those were the result of mixing slavs with turks. But this is the thrue explanation as turkics arrived there much later. Cossaks are mix of slavs and Armenians, that became largely ortodox and mainly slavic. But even at czarist times they kept their autonomy. Cossaks never accepted serfdom. They were free roaming semi-militarised tribes.

Cossacks are a mix of kasog circassians,ukrainians,armenians,poles ,chechens etc. Yes,majority cossacks were mix of kavkazian and ukrainian blood. Like Ukraine has towns like Cherkessa ,which is from circassians .A lot of armenians did join the cossacks to have vengenance against tatars and turks ,I think

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 6:15 am