Russia Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues

+14
wilhelm
Vympel
TR1
George1
franco
Manov
d_taddei2
GarryB
runaway
Werewolf
Mike E
magnumcromagnon
Morpheus Eberhardt
Viktor
18 posters

Russian Military equipment in Crimea

Tsavo Lion
    Tsavo Lion

Russian Military equipment in Crimea - Page 3 Empty Re: Russian Military equipment in Crimea

Post  Tsavo Lion Tue Sep 08, 2020 4:01 pm

I wrote: "Allegedly it's doing electronic interference". Yes, I missed the fact that it was the original source. But the Ukr. article claimed it jammed & shot down those S-400s.
    So, stop being so categorical & don't lecture me on anything. Because I can lecture u on how to lose weight.
    kvs
    kvs

Russian Military equipment in Crimea - Page 3 Empty Re: Russian Military equipment in Crimea

Post  kvs Tue Sep 08, 2020 4:22 pm

So did Aviapro get its information from the Pentagon? They are hardly able to determine such things themselves. Why would the Pentagon "leak"
    or "report" this information to some two bit internet source instead of Jane's Defense, New York Times, or even CNN?

miketheterrible
    miketheterrible

Post  miketheterrible Tue Sep 08, 2020 4:47 pm

kvs wrote:So did Aviapro get its information from the Pentagon?   They are hardly able to determine such things themselves.   Why would the Pentagon "leak"
    or "report" this information to some two bit internet source instead of Jane's Defense, New York Times, or even CNN?

They didn't get their source from anywhere.  I quoted the entire Aviapro article in my picture response to Tsavo.

Tsavo Lion wrote:I wrote: "Allegedly it's doing electronic interference". Yes, I missed the fact that it was the original source. But the Ukr. article claimed it jammed & shot down those S-400s.
    So, stop being so categorical & don't lecture me on anything. Because I can lecture u on how to lose weight.

If you are too stupid to even see a meme and think this is me, then I can state you are beyond help.

https://www.memecenter.com/fun/1020282/why-steam-was-invented/comments
    kvs
    kvs

Post  kvs Tue Sep 08, 2020 5:32 pm

miketheterrible wrote:
    kvs wrote:So did Aviapro get its information from the Pentagon?   They are hardly able to determine such things themselves.   Why would the Pentagon "leak"

They didn't get their source from anywhere.  I quoted the entire Aviapro article in my picture response to Tsavo.

Tsavo Lion wrote:I wrote: "Allegedly it's doing electronic interference". Yes, I missed the fact that it was the original source. But the Ukr. article claimed it jammed & shot down those S-400s.
    So, stop being so categorical & don't lecture me on anything. Because I can lecture u on how to lose weight.

If you are too stupid to even see a meme and think this is me, then I can state you are beyond help.

https://www.memecenter.com/fun/1020282/why-steam-was-invented/comments

I am asking the relevant question for any dubious source. There is no disagreement that Aviapro is full of shit.

Ukr media sources and their pieces (original or not) are full of fantasy denial and projection. These clowns actually believe that the economic situation in Russia is worse than in Ukraine.

Tsavo Lion
    Tsavo Lion

Post  Tsavo Lion Tue Sep 08, 2020 7:14 pm

I didn't even bother to look at it- "don't judge a book by its cover". To me, the content is more important than who posted it. DON'T BOTHER TO REPLY.
    GarryB
    GarryB

Post  GarryB Wed Sep 09, 2020 2:54 am

But the Ukr. article claimed it jammed & shot down those S-400s.

Jammed them and shot them down?

Why would it need to do both?

How could they produce evidence of either?
    Tsavo Lion
    Tsavo Lion

Post  Tsavo Lion Thu Sep 17, 2020 6:40 pm

What happened next: https://life.ru/p/from-Crimea-with-love
    GarryB
    GarryB

Post  GarryB Fri Sep 18, 2020 1:30 pm

So many images of Navalny I didn't even bother to translate any of that...
    George1
    George1

Post  George1 Wed Feb 16, 2022 12:00 pm

Crossing the Crimean bridge by a train with military equipment of the Southern Military District, moving in the checkpoint

GarryB and Hole like this post

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Sep 08, 2024 2:01 am