Russia Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues

+6
TMA1
ALAMO
George1
GarryB
PapaDragon
andalusia
10 posters

what happened to Vann7?

andalusia

what happened to Vann7? Empty what happened to Vann7?

Post  andalusia Mon Nov 02, 2020 11:13 pm

I haven't been on this forum in a while but what has happened to Vann7? He had some interesting posts. Was he kicked on this forum because he posted too much conspiracy?

Backman dislikes this post

PapaDragon
    PapaDragon

what happened to Vann7? Empty Re: what happened to Vann7?

Post  PapaDragon Tue Nov 03, 2020 1:05 am

I think the moron got banned when he started insulting mods

Good riddance to retard Razz

GarryB
    GarryB

Post  GarryB Tue Nov 03, 2020 6:37 am

Actually he told another forum member to go hang themselves and that no one would miss them if they were dead...

I gave him a 14 day break... if he was a new member I would have just banned him outright, but I gave him some slack because he was a regular.

He has not returned.

After two weeks of not doing something it is harder to go back to doing it... you have to want to... and clearly he didn't want to.

If you want to see for yourself just find a post by Vann and click on the profile and choose to show all posts... go to his last post and read it... then scroll down the page to my response.
    andalusia

Post  andalusia Fri Dec 31, 2021 7:07 am

What has happened to Vann7? You didn't suspend him off the forum for insulting you did you Garry B?

I have been reading the posts of sundoesntrise who joined on 10-23-2021 in this coronavirus topic in the General Discussion and to me his writing and criticism of you is similar to Vann7.  I don't know if Vann7 is posting on another name or sundoesntrise is a different poster.  

This is post 353 on page 15 of sundoestrise who is criticizing you:

JohninMK wrote:

sundoesntrise wrote:

No you dummy, this never ends.

I can see you haven't been here long. On most forums calling a Mod a "dummy" is usually, like snakes and ladders, a quick route to the exit or a ban.

Might I suggest, if you wish to stay, that you revise your comment.

I agree. But you can't deny that his antics are worthy of being called a dummy. And you should also take into account that he has accused me of being a 1. Clown 2. Danger to society 3. Idiot. By association,  usually. And probably lots of other things as well, although I hardly ever read his comments beyond the first two paragraphs.

Not that I really care bytheway. He can call me anything under the sun and I would lose a second of sleep over it. In fact it's somewhat of a badge of honor. Judge a man by his enemies and all that.

Seriously who in his right mind will at this point in time still defend Big Pharma and their tricks? We are talking about straight up malice. Close to 30 percent excess death visa vis a vis 2020 in The Netherlands. Talking about social responsibility while standing on a pile of dead children's bodies is exactly what it looks like

A better topic for discussion would be on the role of mods on a board. On other boards mods usually have a hands off approach and do not take active part in discussions. Just like the referee in a football match isn't part of the game either.
    George1
    George1

Post  George1 Fri Dec 31, 2021 9:41 am

maybe he wa detained by the FSB Cool

flamming_python likes this post

ALAMO

Post  ALAMO Fri Dec 31, 2021 11:21 am

A more probable is that he took one pill too much.

flamming_python and owais.usmani like this post

andalusia

Post  andalusia Fri Dec 31, 2021 11:21 am

George1 wrote:maybe he wa detained by the FSB Cool

What is the FSB 8?
    TMA1
    TMA1

Post  TMA1 Fri Dec 31, 2021 11:48 am

I give a No in honor of vann7. The guy was unique to say the least. And he loved his No emojis.
    Airbornewolf
    Airbornewolf

Post  Airbornewolf Fri Dec 31, 2021 11:52 am

Federalnaja sloezjba bezopasnosti Rossijskoj

Its the russian internal security service.
    GarryB
    GarryB

Post  GarryB Fri Dec 31, 2021 2:21 pm

Vann was told to stop and he continued and got a month ban... it was not his first offence so it could not be a day or a week ban.

The ban has expired... it expired on 12th of december 2021 and so he can now post if he wishes... he has been able to post for the last two weeks or so but has not visited this site for the last month and a half... I can't ban him from visiting and he is currently not banned from visiting or posting.

The thing with very long bans like a month is that you get used to not going to a forum for that long and you get used to not going it becomes easier to just not go back at all... you can look at his stats and his last visit was when he was banned for a month and he hasn't been back since... his ban would have expired middle of december and he has not visited since november so I suspect he wont visit again, but he is not banned so that is his choice.

TMA1 likes this post

franco
    franco

Post  franco Fri Dec 31, 2021 3:00 pm

Airbornewolf wrote:Federalnaja sloezjba bezopasnosti Rossijskoj

Its the russian internal security service.

Or in American terminology a combination of Homeland Security and NSA.
    PapaDragon
    PapaDragon

Post  PapaDragon Fri Dec 31, 2021 4:21 pm

George1 wrote:maybe he wa detained by the FSB Cool

Nah, his mom probably checked his browser history lol1

dino00, owais.usmani and TMA1 like this post

dino00
    dino00

Post  dino00 Fri Dec 31, 2021 4:36 pm

lol1 lol1 lol1

TMA1 likes this post

GarryB
    GarryB

Post  GarryB Sat Jan 01, 2022 5:01 am

I have no problems with conspiracy theories, if someone wants to believe something then that is fine... but when you directly accuse someone of promoting a big pharma attempt at world population control by putting trojan horses in vaccines so they can flick a switch and kill a large percentage of the population because the rich and powerful think that portion are useless and a waste of oxygen, and also point out the deaths of people including children and ask that person you are accusing if they are happy about it... well make sure the person you are accusing is not a mod.

He posted all sorts of crap about what these vaccines are doing and about how these vaccines are worse than the virus because the virus is just the flu and what is really killing people was the vaccine... despite there being no vaccine for quite some time and lots of people seemed to be dying from the virus... but lets not pick holes in the story.

He can come back at any time, I don't have any problem with him at all... sometimes he raises interesting issues and questions, but if he wants to accuse me of mass murder or collaboration with mass murder... well not on this forum.

For all I care he could set up his own dedicated forum of hate directed specifically at me, and even if I knew about it I would not ban him from this forum for things he puts elsewhere. He is not currently banned and could return if he wants... but if he does and he repeats the accusations he made to get banned... well a 6 month ban is a long time. And if that is not enough the next ban will be permanent... IP based... but it is completely up to him.

The system says he has not visited since he was banned, so I assume he has given up on this forum.

Airbornewolf likes this post

Airbornewolf
    Airbornewolf

Post  Airbornewolf Sun Jan 02, 2022 12:23 am

To  give my honest viewpoint:

i was myself an admin and moderator in the past on other sites.
    It is not an easy job, often it is damn if you do not, damn if you do.

you are constantly walking an fine line between member's and groups of what is perceived as acceptable.
    Constantly you are considering your decisions and reply to what is the most resonable to post with.

It is an high-pressure responsiblility, and not an fun one to have.
    It carries an degree of high consideration and Morality in managing it.
    You do not want to alienate your audience, so you try to mediate between all party's.
    Everyone should have an equal say, but all party's should have an equal right to free speech.
    There should be an level of common respect and decentcy of course.

This platform gives those critical of our general viewpoint plenty of room to view theirs.
    regardless of our viewpoints, we do take the moral highground in that.
    Because where Twitter and Facebook silences dissent, we do not.
    Everyone here get's to say their viewpoint without being deleted.

Unlike what Facebook and Twitter does, where you get thrown off as soon as you voice your opinion on social media.
    Members here give you an chance to support your comments and accusations.

We do keep an level of common decency, to always respect eachother and never attack another one personally.
    Mind you, i do not behave as an Mod or Admin on here with my opinions as you might have noticed.
    my behaviour is unbecomming of an mod or admin.

i just try to say, do do not critisize Garry and the admins for trying to maintain an level of order and control.
    It is an difficult job, and decisions are taken often for the greater good for all.

GarryB, Scorpius and jon_deluxe like this post

thegopnik
    thegopnik

Post  thegopnik Sun Jan 02, 2022 1:47 am

I am more interested in what happened to Magnum than vann7 Does this forum accept new members or this place more restricted about it?
    GarryB
    GarryB

Post  GarryB Sun Jan 02, 2022 7:53 am

i just try to say, do do not critisize Garry and the admins for trying to maintain an level of order and control.
    It is an difficult job, and decisions are taken often for the greater good for all.

In an ideal world I would not ban anyone but there are always people who try to test authority or think the rules don't apply because it is not fair.

I wont ban someone for their views, but if you abuse other members and are always looking for a fight or to wind other members up or disrespect a mod then something has to be done or everyone will be doing it and you will have chaos and no one will be able to discuss without fear of abuse or attack.

We need order and rules for this to work smoothly and when people cooperate things are great.

I really don't like banning people but some behaviour is also damaging for the forum.

I am more interested in what happened to Magnum than vann7 Does this forum accept new members or this place more restricted about it?

What has happened to Magnum?

The forum currently allows new members with no restriction.

Vanns ban has expired and he is free to post any time he likes.... but as the system says he has not visited the site since he was banned I am not holding my breath.

BTW as a mod I hear some things in confidence, but generally I think it is better to be open and clear about things so members know what is going on.

Scorpius likes this post

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 10:42 am