Russia Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues

+6
PapaDragon
RTN
franco
GarryB
Backman
Isos
10 posters

Where is Miketheterrible

Isos
    Isos

Where is Miketheterrible Empty Where is Miketheterrible

Post  Isos Wed Jun 01, 2022 9:38 pm

What happen with him ? It's been 2 months now that he hasn't been here.

Can you Garry email him to see if he is ok ?
    Backman
    Backman

Where is Miketheterrible Empty Re: Where is Miketheterrible

Post  Backman Thu Jun 02, 2022 12:34 am

My guess is he couldn't stand the brOSINT retards and their narratives that took over the forum after Feb 24. That's why I left. Thankfully some of them are gone now and a bit of sanity is returning.

He'll show back up I think. Hopefully all is well personally for him.
    GarryB
    GarryB

Post  GarryB Thu Jun 02, 2022 6:18 am

Well he was a bit mysterious and asked me to ban his old account, which I did.

If you go to mikes profile you will see it has been banned for having multiple accounts, he was able to confirm to me that he had both accounts and when I mentioned that was not OK he asked me to ban the Mike account which he used when he wanted to get fruity and let it all hang out.

He still posts here and I know who he is, but not sure he is ready to share that other identity with the group... obviously he is free to do so, but relax... he is still here but is currently anonymous... perhaps he prefers it that way.

I am sure the helicopters he hears are all inside his head.... Twisted Evil

Regards
    GarryB

Isos likes this post

franco
    franco

Post  franco Thu Jun 02, 2022 12:51 pm

I had always suspected as much. The Mike account showed up when another poster left. Now it is back and the Mike account is gone. Only the shadow knows...
    RTN
    RTN

Post  RTN Thu Jun 02, 2022 3:17 pm

Backman wrote:My guess is he couldn't stand the brOSINT retards and their narratives that took over the forum after Feb 24. That's why I left.  Thankfully some of them are gone now and a bit of sanity is returning.

"That's why I left." So you are the 3rd, 4th or 5th account created by that lowlife mike on this forum in clear violation of forum rules.
    Backman
    Backman

Post  Backman Thu Jun 02, 2022 5:05 pm

RTN wrote:
    Backman wrote:My guess is he couldn't stand the brOSINT retards and their narratives that took over the forum after Feb 24. That's why I left.  Thankfully some of them are gone now and a bit of sanity is returning.

"That's why I left." So you are the 3rd, 4th or 5th account created by that lowlife mike on this forum in clear violation of forum rules.

Nope. I ain't Mike

It's someone else among us.
    Isos
    Isos

Post  Isos Thu Jun 02, 2022 8:38 pm

I was worried he was dead or worse, got jailed in fascist Canada for expressing its polotical view.

GarryB, Rodion_Romanovic and Backman like this post

PapaDragon
    PapaDragon

Post  PapaDragon Thu Jun 02, 2022 9:30 pm

Backman wrote:
    RTN wrote:

Nope. I ain't Mike

It's someone else among us.

It's Sprut-B

owais.usmani likes this post

RTN
    RTN

Post  RTN Fri Jun 03, 2022 5:55 am

PapaDragon wrote:It's Sprut-B
    And also sepheronx. In case you didn't notice.
    GarryB
    GarryB

Post  GarryB Fri Jun 03, 2022 6:22 am

Let me worry about the rules and their enforcement.
    RTN
    RTN

Post  RTN Fri Jun 03, 2022 9:22 pm

The reason why these low lifes create more than one account in this forum is to promote Cancel Culture. Any post that does not suit their agenda is immediately down voted and the poster is subjected to abuse with the intention of discouraging him from posting similar content in the future.

To promote their agenda they deceive and destroy reputations of other posters while simultaneously flooding the forum with their content to manipulate discourse and generate outcomes they consider desirable.

sundoesntrise likes this post

Airbornewolf
    Airbornewolf

Post  Airbornewolf Sat Jun 04, 2022 1:25 am

i dont blame Mike. i understand his frustrations.

For me tough, i can choose to reply such dumb comments here, or go back to Telegram to see how Russia,DPR and LPR relentlessly wipes out Nazi's.

i favour the second.

franco, Werewolf, Backman and Belisarius like this post

GarryB
    GarryB

Post  GarryB Sat Jun 04, 2022 6:16 am

I don't care what their reasons are... if they break the rules they will be banned... if they act like dicks they will be ridiculed... if you behave then you could possibly explore different views without the baggage.

Most of the people getting dislikes and likes... well don't take it personally... and lets say by now we can probably predict who will vote what for whom...

Ultimately it doesn't actually mean anything anyway.

For me tough, i can choose to reply such dumb comments here, or go back to Telegram to see how Russia,DPR and LPR relentlessly wipes out Nazi's.

Yeah, ultimately opinions expressed on this forum can upset people but ultimately it doesn't effect the real world to any great degree... which makes it a bit harmless... but it is not meant to be a rallying call to revolution... it was supposed to be a place where westerners could learn about what is really happening in Russia because western media is Fucking Useless.

I think it still achieves that.

franco, flamming_python, Werewolf, JohninMK and mnrck like this post

Werewolf
    Werewolf

Post  Werewolf Sat Jun 04, 2022 7:23 pm

RTN wrote:The reason why these low lifes create more than one account in this forum is to promote Cancel Culture. Any post that does not suit their agenda is immediately down voted and the poster is subjected to abuse with the intention of discouraging him from posting similar content in the future.

To promote their agenda they deceive and destroy reputations of other posters while simultaneously flooding the forum with their content to manipulate discourse and generate outcomes they consider desirable.

The like or dislike feature has no real meaning and just shows most of the time either someone agrees with  what you have to say or doesn't. Rarely anyone gets dislikes for their comments unless they are posted for trolling or something similar.

The Like/Dislike function was better in the past, where you had only one Like/Dislike a day and you used it only when you really agree with someone or in my case if someone posted some real nice piece of information.

Your case is a special one.
    You do tend to post stuff that even your country men find hardly useful other than to piss of some users like your ridiculous claim about Russians running out of PGMs by posting an article that characteristics of Kalibr or Iskandr are going to be increased with an upgrade. If you genuinely ask such questions or make assumptions than you can't really whine about getting comments on posts like this.

Most users here either have some knowledge or try to gather some information to develop a theory/thesis or their own version and twist to something, however, you just shoot from the hip with a 19th century revolver from 500 meters and pretend it was some clever comment/question or assumption.

Like I said before, either you are a troll with a really small payment or just low effort. The only other option, dimming option, would be your limited intellectual capacity. I really hope it is the former.

Backman and Belisarius like this post

GarryB
    GarryB

Post  GarryB Sun Jun 05, 2022 4:57 am

Most hardcore trolls on the internet see the west as being the good guys as their security blanket... if that is gone what are they part of?

It is difficult when your world view changes like that... some kids don't believe it when they are told santa does not exist and keep their christmas spirit... and to be fair despite living in their own reality I bet they enjoy that period of the year more than others do... they can just shift the emphasis from it being about santa bringing you presents personally... which is western consumer greed and selfishness personified, into being nicer to people and being a friendly more generous person at a particular time of the year.

Of course it is a winter festival to brighten up a dark and cold period of the year so it makes no sense here in New Zealand when it is warm and dry and the sun doesn't set till 10;30pm at night... and those santa costumes are winter costumes that make the fat old people railroaded into the role sweat...

It was a difficult period for me when I realised the west was full of shit, and at this time seeing the west blindly support Nazis and actively equipping them with nuclear weapons and biological weapons... only a fanatic or someone who hates all Russians could support the west... yet the popular view in the west is that Russia is the bad guy and no attempt is made to investigate that past the first pages of a western media website.

I have been saying as long as I have been on this forum that Russia is better off without the west in its current form and turning to the rest of the world is the best thing they could do so I am happy.

Doesn't have to be this way of course but there is nothing Russia can do about it... they are not the problem... it is the lying cheating west who claims to be the moral and ethical centre of humanity... but anything lazy selfish greedy washington says is what goes in the west... they will bomb and shell and invade a country because it is quicker and easier than actually talking and working something out... they will cause anarchy in Libya and Syria and Iraq to pump gas from the Middle East in to Europe to damage Russian gas sales to Europe.... and Europe is dumb and stupid and helps them sabotage the European economy that benefits immensely from cheap energy from Russia... coal, gas, and oil.

But Russia is the bad guy according to the pro west zealots... stupid and incompetent and weak... yet they would desperately want him removed from power if they could swing it... which makes no sense because they dont' want a strong powerful Russia so they should want him to remain in power forever if he is so incompetent.... but stupid and incompetent and weak is what they call their most effective enemies that they would remove by regime change given the chance... including western leaders... the whole job of Bellingcat is to undermine any western politicians in Europe not following the agenda as prescribed from Washington so anyone not rabidly anti Putin is a thief or a rapist or a child molesterer...

The west is so classy.

But they could still change... the way they are headed they will have to because printing more money and just need a few more sanctions isn't working... and the big secret is it never did... should put that on their tomestone.
    Backman
    Backman

Post  Backman Sun Jun 05, 2022 7:26 pm

GarryB wrote:

It was a difficult period for me when I realised the west was full of shit, .

Yep. It seems everyone has to go through that phase. I was born in Canada so i supported my country and the US. I supported the Iraq war. I hated Iran et al. There was always the conspiracies and alternative facts in the backround. But I still thought the Anglo west was relatively benevolent. I thought the CIA conspiracy stuff was just ridiculous. We had our moments but our intentions were good. Then Libya and Syria started happening.

But it was Ukraine in 2014 that shook me out of it. I could not continue defending this crap. And the conspiracy theories started to become conspiracy facts. I had to face it. Either choose support the lies and continue being a patriot or become a dissident. Through the 2013 and 14 with the lies about Syria chemical weapons and the coup in Ukraine, and all the lies about basically everything about the Russian Federation. it was an easy decision.

For me now, the cynicism of the Anglo American empire is hard to quantify.

franco, flamming_python and JohninMK like this post

franco
    franco

Post  franco Sun Jun 05, 2022 8:08 pm

Backman wrote:
    GarryB wrote:

Yep. It seems everyone has to go through that phase. I was born in Canada so i supported my country and the US. I supported the Iraq war. I hated Iran et al. There was always the conspiracies and alternative facts in the backround.   But I still thought the Anglo west was relatively benevolent. I thought the CIA conspiracy stuff was just ridiculous. We had our moments but our intentions were good. Then Libya and Syria started happening.

But it was Ukraine in 2014 that shook me out of it. I could not continue defending this crap. And the conspiracy theories started to become conspiracy facts. I had to face it. Either choose support the lies and continue being a patriot or become a dissident. Through the 2013 and 14 with the lies about Syria chemical weapons and the coup in Ukraine, and all the lies about basically everything about the Russian Federation. it was an easy decision.

2003 for me when I took the "red pill" and into the Matrix...

Backman likes this post

Backman
    Backman

Post  Backman Sun Jun 05, 2022 11:38 pm

franco wrote:
    Backman wrote:
    GarryB wrote:

Yep. It seems everyone has to go through that phase. I was born in Canada so i supported my country and the US. I supported the Iraq war. I hated Iran et al. There was always the conspiracies and alternative facts in the backround.   But I still thought the Anglo west was relatively benevolent. I thought the CIA conspiracy stuff was just ridiculous. We had our moments but our intentions were good. Then Libya and Syria started happening.

2003 for me when I took the "red pill" and into the Matrix...

How old were you if you dont mind ?

Im 37 now, around 23 I was neutral and red pill in late 20's

How red is your pill ? I believe 9/11 was a total inside job of some kind.
    franco
    franco

Post  franco Mon Jun 06, 2022 3:04 am

47 years old in 2003, so an old man now Very Happy Mine was when I came to the realization that the evil Ruskies were telling more of the truth then my team... really pissed me off.

Sujoy and Backman like this post

GarryB
    GarryB

Post  GarryB Mon Jun 06, 2022 11:02 am

But it was Ukraine in 2014 that shook me out of it. I could not continue defending this crap. And the conspiracy theories started to become conspiracy facts. I had to face it. Either choose support the lies and continue being a patriot or become a dissident.

But that is the problem... I am a patriot... I believe in the western bullshit... truth and justice are the way to go, but those in power which has essentially become those that made the most money are the dissidents that are corrupting the west for their own purposes which normally turn out to be using the western military to gain or hold strategically important assets whether that is oil or lithium or something else less obvious... sometimes it is guilt by association... Serbs would not be so easy to hate if they hated Russians for instance.

The west is broken but has been broken by greed and some very evil people who actively ignore the wests morals and ethics and only pull those things out when it suits them to demonise an opponent... blaming China for getting poor third world countries into debt spirals they can't get out of... not only are they not guilty of that they are trying to do the opposite... the Chinese are trying to make money and also help the poor countries of the world get out of poverty and the west is blaming them for doing what the west has been selfishly doing to the third world for hundreds of years. The west just made money and the third world stayed the third world.

The west is China... of course they are not perfect but they are far more humaine and human than the people running America which is the west, but then Europe is no better of course... happy to dance to Americas tune knowing they will get scraps and the third world will remain the third world... so much for their high morals and ethics.

Russia is doing the same.... the whole point of BRICS is not to create an empire for Russia to rule... it is a club of countries that want to get better and that will work together to help each other get better.

Russia will benefit... China will benefit... but there is no country that will rule it and control the others that is not the point... multipole. Independent countries making their own decisions.

Russia didn't complain that China didn't rubber stamp what they did in the Crimea, because they know they can't because of Taiwan... the BRICSA countries are free to impose sanctions on Russia if they want... even though that would go against the spirit of BRICSA because it is about getting away from the western way of doing things with threats and economic bullying.

Russia is not obliged to support China in everything either... China thinks Taiwan is Chinese territory and may at some stage take the place by force... Russia wont object or stop them... they might suggest diplomacy and might offer to mediate, but they wont ridicule or sanction China.

Countries are not human beings... the west does not help the other western members if they blindly do as they are told no matter what... when you friend has a stupid idea you tell him or her as much... you don't bloody help them do it... but that is how the west works.

I laugh at Australia criticising the Chinese on their treatment of the Urghers because up until 1967 Australia counted their aboriginies under the section for Flora and Fauna... and their record in the islands isn't great either... they send illegal migrants to remote islands for detention for years in some cases... should they be telling China what to do?

47 years old in 2003, so an old man now Very Happy Mine was when I came to the realization that the evil Ruskies were telling more of the truth then my team... really pissed me off.

I was told the Russians were evil... we have a disappearing (retractable) gun on the coast here to protect Dunedin from the marauding Russians... it was built in 1889 and had nothing to do with communism... just the usual British jealosy of other empires I guess... went to the local port one day and there were a group of Russian fishermen in a boat and I remember them seeing me and my brother there and they handed my father a couple of boxes of Russian lollies for the two of us... that is when I realised even if some are evil they can't all be bad... and then I started to notice a few things, like western views of Soviet equipment were it was always terrible when it had not been captured, but things that had been captured and tested were found to be rather clever... a case in point was aircraft cannon... the twin barrel 23mm cannon used in their fighters... the western equivalent was the 20mm vulcan and even on paper the Soviet weapon looked good... 3,500rpm but the muzzle velocity was low... 700m/s but at that rate of fire it didn't matter and the gun itself was very light and self powered... the US 20mm gatling was much heavier and much more bulky and also required a separate electric motor to power it making it even heavier and more bulky... it officially fired at 6,000 rpm, but the weight of the 6 barrels meant it took half a second to wind up to full rate of fire so a 20 round burst might only leave the barrels at 2,000 rpm before gun reached full rate of fire it had already stopped firing. The projectiles for the American gun were light very high velocity round over 1km/s, but they just punched holes through things, while the Soviet rounds had the same HE filling as the 23mm shells of the Shilka and packed a real punch... it effectively worked like a shotgun blast of HE bombs... wasn't high velocity but scattered rounds around the point of aim like a shotgun blast which is ideal for hitting small manouvering fast targets...

The Soviet gun was clearly superior.

Once you take a second look the propaganda is repeated and often reflects the west more than Russia... Putin super wealthy... Hilary Clinton gets paid enormous amounts of money just to speak... they are all very very wealthy but they needed to be wealthy to even have a chance of being elected.

Putin was in the KGB and Bush was in the CIA, but Putin was a KGB agent and Bush came from a rich family who got him a job in government because of their money and power... totally different and certainly not the way the west wants you to look at it.

Anyway... preaching to the converted... as I have said Iike the concept of the west but hate the implimentation and I think if the west was honest and true to its ideals then it would be doing what Russia and China are currently doing.... spread the development and growth and wealth to the rest of the world so more people can enjoy life...

Backman likes this post

sundoesntrise

Post  sundoesntrise Mon Jun 06, 2022 11:11 am

Even when handed the conclusion on a silver platter the self-proclaimed 'experts' still can't seem to connect the dots..

Up until the usual suspects in this thread - gatekeeping abound. Giving those who are searching some crumbs whilst hiding the steak in the fridge.

It's a battlefield out there, and some still, with a straight face no less, maintain the assertion that good old Mikey just had 6 sock puppets on here - spending the better part of his waking hours 'controlling the narrative' out of.. what, hobbyism?
    GarryB
    GarryB

Post  GarryB Mon Jun 06, 2022 1:38 pm

Such an accusation could be directed at any of us and has been in the past by those disgruntled pro western posters frustrated that we have not forgotten all the shit that the west got up to and continues to this day....

Somehow only a paid troll could access that sort of information, yet it is paid trolls that exist only in the west... China and Russia wont waste their money trying to improve their image in the west.. th west is broken and running at full speed towards a cliff and the committee in charge of steering are saying sanctions are the solution they just need more sanctions... which is double speak for more accelerator pedal and keep the steering wheel straight at the cliff ahead.

Perhaps the real solution is for me to delete all the accounts where the owner has not posted a single post on this forum for years... or maybe all the accounts with Gmail accounts for addresses....

Belisarius likes this post

sundoesntrise

Post  sundoesntrise Mon Jun 06, 2022 11:47 pm

GarryB wrote:Such an accusation could be directed at any of us and has been in the past by those disgruntled pro western posters frustrated that we have not forgotten all the shit that the west got up to and continues to this day....

Somehow only a paid troll could access that sort of information, yet it is paid trolls that exist only in the west... China and Russia wont waste their money trying to improve their image in the west.. th west is broken and running at full speed towards a cliff and the committee in charge of steering are saying sanctions are the solution they just need more sanctions... which is double speak for more accelerator pedal and keep the steering wheel straight at the cliff ahead.

That's right, there is totally not a gigantic Wumao troll army active in every corner of the worldwide web - nor are Israeli, Russian and other non-Western countries running their own Hasbara style disinformation campaigns in the Western info-sphere. Entire segments have been dedicated to it.

Where is Miketheterrible 3e71c110

I am writing this from the Lockland Texas AB bytheway, it's a slow day and next to me is Juan but he's a tad gassy from his tamales lunch - stay in school kids! Sarg yesterday told me I could soon get phased out by AI. What do?

Perhaps the real solution is for me to delete all the accounts where the owner has not posted a single post on this forum for years... or maybe all the accounts with Gmail accounts for addresses....

*Hotmail, Gaz.
    GarryB
    GarryB

Post  GarryB Tue Jun 07, 2022 10:23 am

That's right, there is totally not a gigantic Wumao troll army active in every corner of the worldwide web - nor are Israeli, Russian and other non-Western countries running their own Hasbara style disinformation campaigns in the Western info-sphere. Entire segments have been dedicated to it.

Two obvious problems with the claims of Russian propaganda troll farms... one... they don't balance their budgets by throwing money away on something with no possibility of doing any good... the west is not interested in why Russia is wrong... any excuse will do... they are just wrong and having people on the payroll typing shit on the internet in the futile attempt to convince a few people in the west that they are being lied to is a total waste of money and resources... there is no possibly return on such an investment... and two, if you hadn't noticed Putin and his government and many Russians are giving up on having any good relations with the west so why piss away money convincing nobodies in the west that they might be wrong about Russia... no disrespect to anyone on this forum, but Henry Kissenger said loud and clear his idea was for the US to suck up to Russia as the lessor of two threats to US omnipotence in order to fight China which he sees as the real threat to the west in general and the US specifically... his opinion was that Russia can develop and improve in technology but it simply does not have the capacity to become the economic powerhouse China has the potential to become so using Russia against China is merely a repeat of the successful tactic of using China against the Soviet Union when the Soviets were enemy number 1...

But no one listened to Kissenger... because they are greedy and selfish and believed their own propaganda that they won the cold war therefore just like Middle East oil and gas being owned by the west, that resources in Russia should also be theirs to do as they pleased... if they are not listening to him who unlike them have had some successes... why listen to any of us?

Backman and Belisarius like this post

thegopnik
    thegopnik

Post  thegopnik Wed Jun 08, 2022 2:13 am

i think he will be back later, me and magnum were gone for quite some time before, some breaks are needed.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 1:59 pm