Russia Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues

+2
TMA1
Podlodka77
6 posters

I do not want to be a member of this forum

Podlodka77
    Podlodka77

I do not want to be a member of this forum Empty I do not want to be a member of this forum

Post  Podlodka77 Mon Jun 13, 2022 3:41 pm

I request that my profile be deleted, I no longer wish to be a member of this forum !
    TMA1
    TMA1

I do not want to be a member of this forum Empty Re: I do not want to be a member of this forum

Post  TMA1 Mon Jun 13, 2022 4:59 pm

Why not homie?
    PapaDragon
    PapaDragon

I do not want to be a member of this forum Empty Re: I do not want to be a member of this forum

Post  PapaDragon Mon Jun 13, 2022 5:10 pm

TMA1 wrote:Why not homie?

He is already gone

I love these dramatic exits, do they completely forget the option of simply... not logging on? lol1

flamming_python, Werewolf and owais.usmani like this post

RTN
    RTN

Post  RTN Mon Jun 13, 2022 5:52 pm

Podlodka77 wrote:I request that my profile be deleted, I no longer wish to be a member of this forum !
    Do provide a list of all those profiles that you created.

flamming_python likes this post

sundoesntrise

Post  sundoesntrise Thu Jun 16, 2022 8:51 am

RTN wrote:
    Podlodka77 wrote:I request that my profile be deleted, I no longer wish to be a member of this forum !
    Do provide a list of all those profiles that you created.

This entire board seems to be run by a small number of trolls that dominate and if necessary steer the discussion in the desired direction (through whatever means). It has become very, very obvious since Feb 24. Mikey the terrible being the main smoking gun clearly - and everybody knows there are more.

My problem is, up until recently, that I really thought that low exposure spaces like these were like a public townsquare - where genuine people from all walks of life and all backgrounds could meet to simply 'talk over stuff'. Small old school forums away from the limelight and mass participation. No (major) narrative pushing and other shenanigans. I mean, how many independent daily views does this board really have? And how many of those are *not* Russians living in the West?

Just seems such a waste of time and energy. Naive, I know.
    GarryB
    GarryB

Post  GarryB Thu Jun 16, 2022 10:30 am

Your real complaint is that you are pro west and pro west does not rule here so you have no pull to get the wrong views banned.

I have never been to Russia BTW, and even if I had, so what...

If I am not allowed to criticise the west or I have to leave... that tells you everything you need to know about what the west and why it has become a yes man colony.

If you don't love it leave ignores the fact that the people in a country are what makes a country and demanding those with a different view leave and not share their different views with others or discuss anything is going to result in a broken country... the US prints its own money with no transparency or accountability and they are still over 30 trillion dollars in debt... most homeless people living on the street don't have that sort of debt.

We have more independent news than any pro west site because we see the western lies and propaganda and make jokes and poke holes in, and then we get something closer to the truth from a few people who wander the internet and find relevant articles they think we might be interested in.

Seph and George and KVS and quite a few others perform this service, while a lot of other members find pro western articles they have questions about so they post them here to be torn to shreds for the useless bits of crap that they are... sometimes we get frustrated over that latter scenario, but at the end of teh day Putin and Russia are very lucky the west is so stupid... the future of democracy and freedom is of no interest to the west any more... it is the BRICSA countries wanting to retain soverignty and independence while at the same time trading and cooperating and developing...

dino00, Scorpius, Arkanghelsk and Belisarius like this post

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 12:23 pm