Russia Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues

+19
nomadski
Vann7
higurashihougi
Svyatoslavich
jhelb
Cowboy's daughter
Walther von Oldenburg
George1
sepheronx
Regular
NickM
Corrosion
TR1
ricky123
Austin
Admin
flamming_python
GarryB
gloriousfatherland
23 posters

Christianity Thread: Theology and Philosophy

Cowboy's daughter
    Cowboy's daughter

Christianity Thread: Theology and Philosophy - Page 4 Empty Re: Christianity Thread: Theology and Philosophy

Post  Cowboy's daughter Mon Aug 30, 2021 11:08 pm

Psalms 22
    Psalm of the Cross

(Matthew 27:45-56; Mark 15:33-41; Luke 23:44-49; John 19:28-30)

1. {To the chief Musician upon Aijeleth Shahar, A Psalm of David.} My God, my God, why hast thou forsaken me? why art thou so far from helping me, and from the words of my roaring?

2. O my God, I cry in the daytime, but thou hearest not; and in the night season, and am not silent.

3. But thou art holy, O thou that inhabitest the praises of Israel.

4. Our fathers trusted in thee: they trusted, and thou didst deliver them.

5. They cried unto thee, and were delivered: they trusted in thee, and were not confounded.

6. But I am a worm, and no man; a reproach of men, and despised of the people.

7. All they that see me laugh me to scorn: they shoot out the lip, they shake the head, saying,

8. He trusted on the LORD that he would deliver him: let him deliver him, seeing he delighted in him.

9. But thou art he that took me out of the womb: thou didst make me hope when I was upon my mother's breasts.

10. I was cast upon thee from the womb: thou art my God from my mother's belly.

11. Be not far from me; for trouble is near; for there is none to help.

12. Many bulls have compassed me: strong bulls of Bashan have beset me round.

13. They gaped upon me with their mouths, as a ravening and a roaring lion.

14. I am poured out like water, and all my bones are out of joint: my heart is like wax; it is melted in the midst of my bowels.

15. My strength is dried up like a potsherd; and my tongue cleaveth to my jaws; and thou hast brought me into the dust of death.

16. For dogs have compassed me: the assembly of the wicked have inclosed me: they pierced my hands and my feet.

17. I may tell all my bones: they look and stare upon me.

18. They part my garments among them, and cast lots upon my vesture.

19. But be not thou far from me, O LORD: O my strength, haste thee to help me.

20. Deliver my soul from the sword; my darling from the power of the dog.

21. Save me from the lion's mouth: for thou hast heard me from the horns of the unicorns.

22. I will declare thy name unto my brethren: in the midst of the congregation will I praise thee.

23Ye that fear the LORD, praise him; all ye the seed of Jacob, glorify him; and fear him, all ye the seed of Israel.

24. For he hath not despised nor abhorred the affliction of the afflicted; neither hath he hid his face from him; but when he cried unto him, he heard.

25. My praise shall be of thee in the great congregation: I will pay my vows before them that fear him.

26. The meek shall eat and be satisfied: they shall praise the LORD that seek him: your heart shall live for ever.

27. All the ends of the world shall remember and turn unto the LORD: and all the kindreds of the nations shall worship before thee.

28. For the kingdom is the LORD'S: and he is the governor among the nations.

29. All they that be fat upon earth shall eat and worship: all they that go down to the dust shall bow before him: and none can keep alive his own soul.

30. A seed shall serve him; it shall be accounted to the Lord for a generation.

31. They shall come, and shall declare his righteousness unto a people that shall be born, that he hath done this.

Odin of Ossetia likes this post

Cowboy's daughter
    Cowboy's daughter

Christianity Thread: Theology and Philosophy - Page 4 Empty Re: Christianity Thread: Theology and Philosophy

Post  Cowboy's daughter Mon Aug 30, 2021 11:08 pm

Isaiah 41:10 Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness.

Cowboy's daughter
    Cowboy's daughter

Post  Cowboy's daughter Wed Sep 01, 2021 2:18 pm

Proverbs 31:8 Open thy mouth for the dumb in the cause of all such as are appointed to destruction

Proverbs 31:9 Open thy mouth, judge righteously, and plead the cause of the poor and needy.

1john 2:1 My little children, these things write I unto you, that ye sin not. And if any man sin, we have an advocate with the Father, Jesus Christ the righteous:

advocate: 3875
    paravklhtoß Parakletos (par-ak'-lay-tos); Noun Masculine, Strong #: 3875
    summoned, called to one's side, esp. called to one's aid
    one who pleads another's cause before a judge, a pleader, counsel for defense, legal assistant, an advocate
    one who pleads another's cause with one, an intercessor
    of Christ in his exaltation at God's right hand, pleading with God the Father for the pardon of our sins
    in the widest sense, a helper, succourer, aider, assistant
    of the Holy Spirit destined to take the place of Christ with the apostles (after his ascension to the Father), to lead them to a deeper knowledge of the gospel truth, and give them divine strength needed to enable them to undergo trials and persecutions on behalf of the divine kingdom

1john 2:2 And he is the propitiation for our sins: and not for ours only, but also for the sins of the whole world.

propitiation: 2434
    iJlasmovß Hilasmos (hil-as-mos'); Noun Masculine, Strong #: 2434
    1. an appeasing, propitiating
    2. the means of appeasing, a propitiation

1john 2:3 And hereby we do know that we know him, if we keep his commandments.

1jo 2:4 He that saith, I know him, and keepeth not his commandments, is a liar, and the truth is not in him.

1jo 2:5 But whoso keepeth his word, in him verily is the love of God perfected: hereby know we that we are in him.

1jo 2:6 He that saith he abideth in him ought himself also so to walk, even as he walked.

Cowboy's daughter
    Cowboy's daughter

Post  Cowboy's daughter Wed Sep 01, 2021 4:25 pm

Ps 23:1 A Psalm of David. The LORD is my shepherd; I shall not want.

shepherd: 7462
    h[r Ra`ah (raw-aw'); Verb, Strong #: 7462
    to pasture, tend, graze, feed
    (Qal)
    to tend, pasture 1a
    to shepherd 1a
    of ruler, teacher (fig) 1a
    of people as flock (fig) 1a
    shepherd, herdsman (subst)
    to feed, graze 1a
    of cows, sheep etc (literal) 1a
    of idolater, Israel as flock (fig)
    (Hiphil) shepherd, shepherdess
    to associate with, be a friend of (meaning probable)
    (Qal) to associate with
    (Hithpael) to be companions
    (Piel) to be a special friend

"What a book the Bible is, what a miracle, what strength is given with it to man. It is like a mould cast of the world and man and human nature,everything is there, a law for everything for all the ages. " THE BROTHERS KARAMOZ ---Dostoyevsky
    Cowboy's daughter
    Cowboy's daughter

Post  Cowboy's daughter Thu Sep 02, 2021 11:30 am

Psalms 23:2 He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters.

down: 7257
    #br Rabats (raw-bats'); Verb, Strong #: 7257
    to stretch oneself out, lie down, lie stretched out
    (Qal) to lie down, lie
    (Hiphil) to cause to lie down
    laying (stones)

green: 1877
    aXd Deshe' (deh'-sheh); Noun Masculine, Strong #: 1877
    1. grass, new grass, green herb, vegetation, young

pastures: 4999
    han Na'ah (naw-aw'); Noun Feminine, Strong #: 4999
    1. pasture, abode, abode of shepherd, habitation, meadow
    2. pasture, meadow
    3. abode

leadeth: 5095
    lhn Nahal (naw-hal'); Verb, Strong #: 5095
    to lead, give rest, lead with care, guide to a watering place or station, cause to rest, bring to a station or place of rest, guide, refresh
    (Piel)
    to lead to a watering-place or station and cause to rest there
    to lead or bring to a station or goal
    to lead, guide
    to give rest to
    to refresh (with food)
    (Hithpael)
    to lead on
    to journey by stations or stages

still: 4496
    hxwnm M@nuwchah (men-oo-khaw'); Noun Feminine, Strong #: 4496
    1. resting place, rest
    2. resting place
    3. rest, quietness
    Cowboy's daughter
    Cowboy's daughter

Post  Cowboy's daughter Thu Sep 02, 2021 11:31 am

I was thinking this morning how Jesus cared for his Mother:

John 19:25-27 ESV
    But standing by the cross of Jesus were his mother and his mother's sister, Mary the wife of Clopas, and Mary Magdalene.
    When Jesus saw his mother and the disciple whom he loved standing nearby, he said to his mother, “Woman, behold, your son!” Then he said to the disciple, “Behold, your mother!” And from that hour the disciple took her to his own home.

Isaiah 46:4 ESV /
    Even to your old age I am he, and to gray hairs I will carry you. I have made, and I will bear; I will carry and will save.

Psalm 146:9 ESV /
    The Lord watches over the sojourners; he upholds the widow and the fatherless, but the way of the wicked he brings to ruin.

Psalm 71:18 ESV
    So even to old age and gray hairs, O God, do not forsake me, until I proclaim your might to another generation, your power to all those to come.

Psalm 68:5 ESV /
    Father of the fatherless and protector of widows is God in his holy habitation.
    Cowboy's daughter
    Cowboy's daughter

Post  Cowboy's daughter Thu Sep 02, 2021 11:32 am

Isaiah 46:1-13 ESV /
    Bel bows down; Nebo stoops; their idols are on beasts and livestock; these things you carry are borne as burdens on weary beasts. They stoop; they bow down together; they cannot save the burden, but themselves go into captivity. “Listen to me, O house of Jacob, all the remnant of the house of Israel, who have been borne by me from before your birth, carried from the womb; even to your old age I am he, and to gray hairs I will carry you. I have made, and I will bear; I will carry and will save. “To whom will you liken me and make me equal, and compare me, that we may be alike? ...

Psalm 48:14 ESV
    That this is God, our God forever and ever. He will guide us forever.

Revelation 1:1-20 ESV /
    The revelation of Jesus Christ, which God gave him to show to his servants the things that must soon take place. He made it known by sending his angel to his servant John, who bore witness to the word of God and to the testimony of Jesus Christ, even to all that he saw. Blessed is the one who reads aloud the words of this prophecy, and blessed are those who hear, and who keep what is written in it, for the time is near. John to the seven churches that are in Asia: Grace to you and peace from him who is and who was and who is to come, and from the seven spirits who are before his throne, and from Jesus Christ the faithful witness, the firstborn of the dead, and the ruler of kings on earth. To him who loves us and has freed us from our sins by his blood ...
    Cowboy's daughter
    Cowboy's daughter

Post  Cowboy's daughter Fri Sep 03, 2021 12:23 am

GOD IS A GIVER!!

Luke 6:38 Give, and it shall be given unto you; good measure, pressed down, and shaken
    together, and running over, shall men give into your bosom. For with the same measure that ye mete withal it shall be measured to you again.

measure: 3358
    mevtron Metron (met'-ron); Noun Neuter, Strong #: 3358
    measure, an instrument for measuring
    a vessel for receiving and determining the quantity of things, whether dry or liquid
    a graduated staff for measuring, a measuring rod
    proverbially, the rule or standard of judgment
    determined extent, portion measured off, measure or limit
    the required measure, the due, fit, measure

that: 3739
    o&ß Hos (hos);
    Word Origin: Greek, , Strong #: 3739
    who, which, what, that
    Wigram's count is 1309 not 1393.

withal: 3354
    metrevw Metreo (met-reh'-o);
    Word Origin: Greek, Verb, Strong #: 3354
    to measure, to measure out or off
    any space or distance with a measurer's reed or rule
    metaph. to judge according to any rule or standard, to estimate
    to measure out, mete out to, i.e. to give by measure

measured: 488
    ajntimetrevw Antimetreo (an-tee-met-reh'-o);
    Word Origin: Greek, Verb, Strong #: 488
    to measure back, to measure in return, repay

Cowboy's daughter
    Cowboy's daughter

Post  Cowboy's daughter Fri Sep 03, 2021 2:04 pm

Thoughts this morning

Trust speaks mountains! Jesus trusted God!
    God looked out for Jesus

Think of the power of the sun, which God created, and think of the power of God, toward and for us.

Let the morning bring me word of your unfailing love,
    for I have put my trust in you.
    Show me the way I should go,
    for to you I entrust my life.
    Psalm 143:8

My salvation and my honor depend on God;
    he is my mighty rock, my refuge.
    Psalm 62:7

And so we know and rely on the love God has for us. God is love. Whoever lives in love lives in God, and God in them.
    1 John 4:16

For great is your love, reaching to the heavens;
    your faithfulness reaches to the skies.
    Psalm 57:10

Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be frightened, and do not be dismayed, for the LORD your God is with you wherever you go. (Joshua 1:9, ESV)

“I am the good shepherd. I know My own and My own know Me.” (John 10:14, ESV)

You will keep in perfect peace those whose minds are steadfast, because they trust in You. Trust in the LORD forever, for the LORD, the LORD Himself, is the Rock eternal.” (Isaiah 26:3-4, NIV)

The Lord will rescue me from every evil attack and will bring me safely to His heavenly kingdom. To Him be glory for ever and ever. Amen. (2 Timothy 4:18, NIV)

Ephesians 2:8-9
    King James Version
    8 For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God:
    9 Not of works, lest any man should boast.

Cowboy's daughter
    Cowboy's daughter

Post  Cowboy's daughter Sun Sep 05, 2021 2:32 pm

West seeks to destroy Serbian Orthodox Church just as Russian Church - Serbian president

Just like it is necessary to destroy the Russian Orthodox Church in Ukraine, some Central Asian countries, although they have failed to do so, the Serbian Orthodox Church should be destroyed as well, Aleksandar Vucic said

https://tass.com/world/1334149
    Cowboy's daughter
    Cowboy's daughter

Post  Cowboy's daughter Sun Sep 05, 2021 2:55 pm

Psalms 101:5 Whoso privily slandereth his neighbour, him will I cut off: him that hath an high look and a proud heart will not I suffer.

slandereth: 3960
    !Xl Lashan (law-shan'); Verb, Strong #: 3960
    1. to use the tongue, slander
    2. (Poel) to slander
    3. (Piel) to slander
    4. (Hiphil) to accuse

high: 1362
    hhbg Gabahh (gaw-bawh'); Adjective, Strong #: 1362
    1. high, proud
    2. high, lofty, tall
    3. exalted in station
    4. haughty, proud

proud: 7342
    bxr Rachab (raw-khawb'); Adjective, Strong #: 7342
    1. broad, wide

suffer: 3201
    lky Yakol (yaw-kole'); Verb, Strong #: 3201
    to prevail, overcome, endure, have power, be able
    (Qal)
    to be able, be able to gain or accomplish, be able to endure, be able to reach
    to prevail, prevail over or against, overcome, be victor
    to have ability, have strength

Proverbs 10:18 He that hideth hatred with lying lips, and he that uttereth a slander, is a fool.

Jeremiah 9:4 Take ye heed every one of his neighbour, and trust ye not in any brother: for every brother will utterly supplant, and every neighbour will walk with slanders.

supplant: 6117
    bq[ `aqab (aw-kab'); Verb, Strong #: 6117
    1. to supplant, circumvent, take by the heel, follow at the heel, assail insidiously, overreach
    2. (Qal) to supplant, overreach, attack at the heel
    3. (Piel) to hold back

slanders: 7400
    lykr Rakiyl (raw-keel'); Noun Masculine, Strong #: 7400
    1. slander, slanderer, tale bearer, informer

Cowboy's daughter
    Cowboy's daughter

Post  Cowboy's daughter Wed Sep 08, 2021 11:08 pm

Romans 1:16 For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek.

Ro 1:17 For therein is the righteousness of God revealed from faith to faith: as it is written, The just shall live by faith.
    Cowboy's daughter
    Cowboy's daughter

Post  Cowboy's daughter Wed Sep 08, 2021 11:36 pm

STILL STANDING World’s ‘loneliest woman’ saved from fire that destroyed her hut after surviving Stalin’s death squads
    Will Stewart
    13:47, 8 Sep 2021Updated: 13:47, 8 Sep 2021
    THE world’s "loneliest woman" has been saved from a major fire that engulfed her historic hermit hut in remote Siberia.

Agafya Lykova, 77, is sole survivor of a family that fled into the wilderness in 1936 to escape Stalin's death squads.

They fled religious persecution as members of the Old Believers, who split from the Orthodox Church in 1666.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/16081423/worlds-loneliest-woman-saved-fire-siberia/

There's within my heart a melody
    Author: Luther B. Bridgers (1910)
    1 There's within my heart a melody;
    Jesus whispers sweet and low,
    "Fear not, I am with you, peace, be still,"
    in all of life's ebb and flow.
    Refrain:
    Jesus, Jesus, Jesus,
    sweetest name I know,
    fills my every longing,
    keeps me singing as I go.
    2 All my life was wrecked by sin and strife,
    discord filled my heart with pain,
    Jesus swept across the broken strings,
    stirred the slumbering chords again. [Refrain]
    3 Though sometimes He leads through waters deep,
    trials fall across the way;
    though sometimes the path seems rough and steep,
    see His footprints all the way. [Refrain]
    4 Feasting on the riches of His grace,
    resting 'neath His sheltering wing,
    always looking on His smiling face,
    that is why I shout and sing. [Refrain]
    5 Soon He's coming back to welcome me
    far beyond the starry sky;
    I shall wing my flight to worlds unknown,
    I shall reign with Him on high. [Refrain]
    Source: Celebrating Grace Hymnal #597

Odin of Ossetia dislikes this post

Daniel_Admassu

Post  Daniel_Admassu Sat Sep 11, 2021 5:19 am

I would like to wish Happy Ethiopian New Year for everyone interested in the Coptic calendar. It is the first day of our new year, which coincidentally falls on September 11. The year is 2014 by the way.

GarryB, kvs and Cowboy's daughter like this post

Vann7

Post  Vann7 Sun Sep 12, 2021 6:28 pm

What a best way to understand the jewish traditional culture and values , the sinagogue of satan ,that jesus spoke about , that the next report.. pss.. just like in islam , judaism believe in eye for eye ,tooth for tooth law. This are the values that the old testament bible so called "prophets" promoted
    from time to time. Revenge and destruction to all enemies of israel. and with old testament's "God" support.

i will speak later about the next article , but reading it , teach a lot of how the traditional jews think , that evangelical christians follows their torah/old testament teachings ,and traditions ,teachings that jesus replaced with his promoted new religion.

‘An eye for an eye’: The post-war Jewish avengers who plotted to murder 6mn Germans by poisoning their water supplies

Christianity Thread: Theology and Philosophy - Page 4 613b21dc203027124577b97c

https://www.rt.com/op-ed/534441-germany-jews-second-world-war/

This is why jews and muslim too, are cultures incompatible with the christians ones , they both have a different way of seeing the world , they both believe the world exist for them to conquer it and submit everyone else ,not of their tribe.

-Jews and muslim believe in eye for eye ,tooth for tooth.. that is Revenge
    -Christians promote forgiveness to enemies.

So is impossible that there could be a God that promotes both , he either promotes forgiveness
    or either revenge ,but not both. and the old testament prophets , have many examples that they
    promote revenge. this is totally opposite , to what jesus christ promoted to his followers.

-This is why the anglo western liberal movement wants to remove history ,remove the past.
    they don't want you to know about who controls them , to know what really jews believe ,what really muslim believe.

kvs
    kvs

Post  kvs Sun Sep 12, 2021 7:15 pm

Christianity comes from the same place the other two religions originate and back in the day (during the crusades) was not
    less frenzied than Islam in bloody assimilation. The Pope declared New World aboriginals to have no souls and justified their use
    as slaves. Since when did the Pope get such power as to declare that some humans have no souls because they are not
    Christians or specifically Catholics? The Vatican is a political structure and thus under the influence of Satan.

But the pendulum has now swung into the degenerate Sodomite end where the good things about Christianity are trampled
    upon by PC acolytes. In the US it is the "regressive" conservatives that are maintaining sanity. Why actually regressive
    "progressives" are taking the country to Hell.

The makeover of US corporations into woke nests of degeneracy is something rather shocking. I guess their true colours have
    come out.

GarryB likes this post

Vann7

Post  Vann7 Sun Sep 12, 2021 10:22 pm

kvs wrote:Christianity comes from the same place the other two religions originate and back in the day (during the crusades) was not
    less frenzied than Islam in bloody assimilation.   The Pope declared New World aboriginals to have no souls and justified their use
    as slaves.   Since when did the Pope get such power as to declare that some humans have no souls because they are not
    Christians or specifically Catholics?   The Vatican is a political structure and thus under the influence of Satan.

But the pendulum has now swung into the degenerate Sodomite end where the good things about Christianity are trampled
    upon by PC acolytes.   In the US it is the "regressive" conservatives that are maintaining sanity.   Why actually regressive
    "progressives" are taking the country to Hell.

The makeover of US corporations into woke nests of degeneracy is something rather shocking.   I guess their true colours have
    come out.

And that's why history matters , and erasing history , means to hide it , so people can't learn from past societies evil ,error and mistakes or understand what any government or culture is really doing today.

If a government like canada or america or britain is censoring the past , is because there is something there ,that is not convenient for their status of power to continue. means they want a society that is dumb and ignorant and not well informed..

The anglo west wanted to erase..

-soviet union contribution to the world war 2..  (they literary won it almost all on their own. )

- Who killed jesus, and the reason why jews were kicked from all europe ,many times from all their countries.. this is a topic that you will never see covered anywhere ,not even in russian media.
    their human sacrifices previous traditions , and their drinking of human blood of some sects ,and this is not mentioning what they still do today in modern times .

Baby Dies of Herpes in Ritual Circumcision By Orthodox Jews

https://abcnews.go.com/Health/baby-dies-herpes-virus-ritual-circumcision-nyc-orthodox/story?id=15888618

About the crusades. This is another interesting largely misleading topic ,that today liberal governments promotes and you fall from it..  The crusades were not wars of conquest , but wars
    for self defenses after muslims invaded their lands in the middle east..  Remember that christians existed 600 years earlier than muslim , and the crusades happened consequences of ottoman empire invasions in europe ,that were seeking to capture all europe ,including the vatican.

Jesus promoted the law of fairness , the golden rule .  not the law of no and no and no that 10 commandments of moses command.  The golden rules is far more flexible , than the 10 commandments ,and allows people to be their own judge of what is right and what is wrong and the key to know the difference is to put yourself in the other side shoes . and see if you will like ,that some else do to you ,what you are doing to them. ??

So the 10 commandments say..  don't lie..

but what is you save save your family from being killed , by lying to terrorist of where they are located?  So there are times that a lie is justifiable if the outcome is far better for both sides souls.
    people crazy , serial killers , they don't know what they doing , and kills just for killing ,but not aware of why they do it. So stopping people from doing evil things is a good thing ,as long the outcome is far better ,than doing nothing.

So it is justifiable ,that your government and the church united , and agree to fight back an invasion
    into your city by alqaeda and isis ?  Absolutely it was , so the vatican decision to support self defense to push back the muslim terrorist invaders in europe, was a perfectly justifiable  decision not only for christian church but for the government insitutions.  The role of the official church is to find a balance between religion and politics. So contrary to obama the muslim , the crusades were perfectly justifiable. and they want to erase the past history ,so that you remain ignorant , and don't pay attention to the fact ,that the things that happens today are a repetition of the past in a different way.

Remember.. everything you know about past history , (unless you are an independent historian that do your own research ) is the version that comes ,from those that control the media ,television ,hollywood and internet. in other words , what the average society knows about past in the world, is fabricated by movies and media created by the anglo-jewish system.

KVS , mainsteam bullshit western media , covers EVERYTHING . their propaganda not only is about
    today politics. but also covers history too . this is why the anglo-jewish system ,the liberals wants to erase history ,so that you are not educated about the truth.

see this kvs..!!!!

It was the muslism who started a war of conquest across the entire christian world ,
    and not the other way . the crusades were self defense wars , to push back the muslim headchoppers
    invaders.  this are the details ,your canadian government don't tell you , neither the british or american. neither the jews. they want conflict between muslim and christians ,to later conquer both.

REAL History of the Crusades! (Confronting the myths)

more...
    In Defense of the Crusades

What the "peace loving" muslim , don't say about the crusades..
    how their centuries invasions on europe , forced european to start the crusades is called
    self defence . Muslim terrorist , forced every people in any place they invaded to
    conver to islam ,or else beheaded. Muhammad and his successors and later the ottoman
    terrorist empire , they wanted to capture all europe , and impose their distorted  cult ideology
    by force.

So , who in their right mind ,can complain about the catholic church supporting the crusades
    to stop isis like armies , invading all europe?  ottomans managed to reach the italian peninsula, and italy and vatican capture was their goal.. will you have allowed isis like muslim armies to capture your city and country? and steal your wife and sell it later as slave for sex?  i bet not.

So the vatican did the right thing. controversial indeed , but the alternative to the crusades was allowing erdogan like primitives , to over run europe , and allow the genocide of millions by the hands of allahu wackars!!! primates.

So the vatican deserves a big thank you ,for helping in the organization of the crusades to save europe .  and russia empire fought a lot of wars , against turkey ,to kick them out of bulgaria and greece and romania. those countries will not exist today ,had it wasn't by russian empire wars.

Ottoman empire animation of their conquest..  ( conquest by the sword , not by preaching )

So basically this was ISIS like wars , that happened during european classic period era.
    they tried to capture the all europe , and it was this christian alliances who stopped the terrorist .
    who can complain about crusades to stop terrorist muslim invasions and kidnapping of millions of womens ?  Every single tzar of russia had to fight ottomans , and today the wars against islam terrorism continue.. to complain about crusades , is like complaining about putin helping syria
    from isis and alqaeda. it was the muslim that invaded , not the other way.

The crusades ,was the only thing that stopped muslim invasions in europe , albeit they could never
    recover their middle east lands. Had europe and russia empire did not fough the muslims ,today ottoman empire will be in control of all europe ,and internet and technology will not even exist today and no freedoms at all or civil rights.  and we all will be slaves of islam. So crusades was the best
    idea ever to stop terrorist from controlling the more or less imperfect ,and almost civilized world.

The true history of islam is far away more violent and brutal ,than what today media says .
    Not even in Russia ,they educate people about how brutal
    and criminal is that ideology , in russian caucasus , the practice of kidnapping womens to rape them later it is still being done ,right in russia territory. and with the silence of the russian government.
    is a tradition of the muslims ,to kidnap the womens they like , an in russia case is done with participation of the women family too. so this is how sick is islam ,a religion that behave with womens ,as if they were dogs.  and there is crimes of honor too , where a brother have the right to kill her female sister if she offend islam.

Reality is ,that Islam ,is a lot more closer to  isis and alqaeda behavior ,than people think. only
    in general speaking ,with minor exceptions , only a few steps needs to be taken ,to move from  moderate into a terrorist.   This is why terrorism grows only in muslim nations , any religion that promotes human ignorance ,promote violence and confrontation.    There are many good people in all religions , including islam , but is because they are much better people ,than their own prophet , that lead wars and headchop thousands of heads , as mohhamad did..

This is WHY i was telling cowboy daughter and everyone else ,that the major problem the world
    have is a problem of education , because almost overwhelming majority of society , to say a number
    95% of it , follows ,what their major political ,religious , scientific major institutions and mainstream media controlled by them by the billionaires in power ,tells society to believe. but is more than likely that you will never get the whole picture or the truth from any major institution ,and only through independent research , looking both sides of a story you can. remember christians existed 600 years earlier than muslim and they were first in the middle east , earlier than muslim. constantinople was a christian city ,invaded by muslims. the christians did not forced their religion in any place ,it was voluntary. this is totally the opposite with islam.

And the  president of Russia is part of the problem too ,not just the anglo west. of this ignorance that russian society eternally lives.

so most of the world...
    -don't understand christianity.  what really christianity of jesus teach.
    -don't understand jews , what they really believe and how they think.
    -don't understand islam , what they really believe and how they think.
    -dont understand the power of the anglo-western system over the information they receive.
    that controls a lot of the information they receive ,including books of science and medicine.
    -don't understand the bible ,and the obvious contradictions , and why it can't be seen the bible
    as just one book , when in reality it was the combination of two totally opposites religions , that someone in the vatican church mistakenly tough it was a good idea to put them together ,when the religions are so different.

darwin  theory anyone?  Rolling Eyes
    man evolved from animals ? really?  where is the proof?  No
    a frog after a million of years could evolve into a man?  really?  No

Did you know ,that bio genetical scientists , not long ago found evidence in the DNA structure of
    humans ,that proof that our DNA it was a programable thing , like a computer ?  and that who ever invented the human dna ,had to be a very superior intelligence? that life could not happen by accident , and that it was actually designed , by an unknown intelligence? This totally contradict
    the theory that life came from "Accident" of nature ,but actually it was done by very scientifically advanced intelligence ,that could program our DNA.

i personally believe ,that more than likely ,the first civilizations in this world ,and their fauna and animals , were all planted in this planet ,by superior ET civilizations , that came to this world . something that we will do some day ,when humanity colonize mars and export life there . there is nothing magical about this . is just how evolution happens , humans after they conquer their territory ,they adventure to explore other lands to conquer it too , this is all normal human behavior and animals have this behavior too ,of seeking to expand their territory and it should not be any different with more advanced intelligent civilizations ,that after they mastered the science in their planet ,they will likely move to another one , and export or even seed life somewhere else.   this is what possibly more likely ,the way humans came to this world. life in the planet ,possibly was exported from many other planets , from different advanced civilizations ,and This will explain the major differences in ethnic groups.

So the moral of the story is ,the world is the shit is today ,because aprox 95% of society ,just follow
    the "truths" that their governments , their scientific institutions , their health industry , their religion authorities tells them ,without any verification  or independent research from their part.

-moon landing was fake.. but all history books ,says humans landed in the moon.   Rolling Eyes
    -wtc911 was an inside job ,but all history books ,media ,politicians and paid scientist claims , it was talibans from caves who did it .  Laughing
    -islam is a religion of peace .  Laughing
    -Jews are "christians brothers" ,that "will convert" to christianity ,once christians help them to destroy all the enemies of israel and build another temple.  Rolling Eyes  
    -americans and british entry in world war 2 ,"defeated hitler" .   Rolling Eyes

do i need to continue?

their paid institutions , like the CDC and world health organization ,telling you ,that you that is not possible to live anymore without their yearly vaccines of their owned pharma industry.  Rolling Eyes

For nothing it was said...

John 8:31-32  : The TRUTH will set you free.  

i don't know how could it be possible ,that someone 2,000 years ago ,was so smart , that understood that knowledge is true power , and ignorance is slavery  and that knowledge can give you freedom by teaching society how to solve their problems and develop.

Those super billionaires in the anglo world ,(like soros and rockefellers) they invest a ton of their money ,hundreds of billions in brainwashing world society ,  by their propaganda media and financed NGOS , to shape the world , in a way more convenient for them ,so they can hold their power and illegal fortunes fOREVER ,so society never truly develop and become independent from their governments and could take control away from the super rich. and so the super billionaires need to falsifying history as much as they can,and dumbing down society so they remain ignorants, controlling world media , controlling scientific institutions ,as the world health organization and political ones like united nations. and this in combination of censorship in the media ,to those that speak the truth .

The correct decisions about any event in life , can only be taken ,when you have the correct information . This is why the anglo -abrahamic world , those that hate christians ,but also those independent that don't buy their propaganda, wants to dumb down society , as much as possible , and target their education and controls all media ,that people use to communicate. and why the censorship..  those very powerful in the western system ,wants a society of idiots and ignorants that are easy to manipulate and control and that can be easily divided and demoralized . this is why the whole gay and trans right.. and feminism too ,they want to demoralize and divide the family too..

The last thing ,people like soros or rockefellers wants a society well educated ,very smart and highly motivated , because they know ,a well informed and courageous society can bring down any government and any system. And when they no longer can manipulate you, fearmonger you , with their major official controlled institutions , in science ,religion ,politics and health industry, then their power over society will end ,and they will be in serious trouble and lose their system.

From world trade center inside job Federal gov self attacks ,to the west fake war on terror ,to the liberal woke movement , to today pandemic , that we witness today  ,all this attacks , are nothing more than a war against humanity independence ,war against humanity freedom, a war to control society by the super richest and banks , to hold their power forever over society , by achieving absolute complete control over society ,so they never become educated , never society become  developed and independent of the system that rules in their outside world and become powerful enough to challenge their system.  

About the vatican . i know many will prefer did not exist , but what kind of world you expect ,if the only religion that existed was  islam ? and the only book the quran , or how about the zionist talmud?
    the most racist and hateful religious literature ever created against non jews..

All those outdated religions have their place , to stop much worse ideologies from growing and taking over the world..  And the christian religion is not about the pope,  but about jesus. And this is something no other religion can say.  Christianity have Jesus as their example to follow , (is not the pope their role model , got it ? ) .  Islam have no role model to follow , other than a headchopper warrior called mohammed.  jews have moses ,who did not changed anything at all , and did not made life better for anyone.  Jews never found their paradise or "promised land" .  so basically moses ,abraham ,mohammed are all of them leaders that failed , to provide anything at all to their followers of value.  

Abrahamic religions , which are ( judaism and islam and only them) have a major leadership crisis.

-Jews can't use moses as a role model can they ?   No
    -muslim ,who wants a better future ,  can they use as role model, as their leader a warrior that
    headchop the head of thousands ,who refused to convert to islam? only radicals extremist can use
    mohammed life as a role model to follow.

Christians in the other side ,have jesus , that not only claimed to be a prophet , and the son of god ,but also Got itself too.  Whether jesus existed or not , did not change the fact, that christians becomes christians voluntarily and no one force them to become christians.. this is not the same like islam ,where mohammad converted people to his created religion ,by threatening them to be beheaded by the sword ,if not comply. so islam was imposed by force by the sword on the entire middle east.   while christianity was always voluntary and not imposed.

Means that the vatican can implode and collapse tommorow and that will not change anything.
    Muslim can take over it ,if they want that symbolic place ,but that will not change christians ideology.
    they simply follow or at least believe in jesus ideas .

Those that are atheist and believe in nothing , there is nothing wrong with that ,  but , at the same time , it is important to know ,that all this democracy ,civil rights for everyone and equal rights to women ,freedom of expression and freedom of religion , family values , the tolerance and opportunities for other ethnic or tribal groups.. all those things were inspired by the golden rule
    of christianity , the norm of the time ,was killing babies , or throwing people to the lions for fun , lol1  and gladiators ultimate fighting ,but to death .and gay emperors taking a bath with naked boys was a normal thing. and stoning womens to death ,was also a normal practice too.. and even for jews . and jesus in the bible stopped an execution of a prostitute too.  All most advanced nations in this world , all this freedom of expression , all that was inspired by christian values.. so even atheist need to be very thankful to the catholic church , for that.

So without the vatican ,without the christian church , the promotion of christianity and true ideology that promotes society to unite and stop fighting each other , will have been not possible , at the level it was done , world wide. and it was christianity ,that encouraged the creation of Anglo west constitutions , that used in the past for many decades to promoted all the freedoms and democracy ,and civil rights, that most people ,used to enjoy in the west . wheather you are atheist or not , christian or not , the role christianity played in the world ,was absolutely extremely important. in promoting freedom and equal rights , a teach society and government how to solve their problems without violence. It also promote fairness , the golden rule.. so christianity played a
    very important and positive role in the development of the west..   so is not true that atheism makes the world better. someone needs to promote good values ,and you will not give that job ,to the
    liberals , or to the anglo terrorist governments even less to israel.  so religions like christianity ,played a significant role , in teaching society , how to solve their difference without wars , wheather there is a god or not , this is a good ,very good thing.

This is why Russia ,europe and the anglo west could develop their nations and do great things for the world ,in terms of science and education and civil rights ,as they did.. while the entire middle east ,from africa to pakistan ,did not develop..  because those that followed islam ideologies
    if they can't even stop fighting each other  and busy fighting for entire generations with neighbors  
    and other minorities ethnic groups.

and for the record , the vatican today is next to useless, and will not mind the entire thing to fall ,
    but some other institution needs to replace it ,and it can't be the brainwashed evangelicals by the zionism crap, or the mormons , that rewrited the history of christianity to the convenience of the anglo powers.. is a controlled brainwashed christians ,that are more bible worshipers ,and israel apologers ,  than followers of jesus teachings. The orthodox church of russia was always next to useless . but in comparison to the alternative ,allowing racist ideologies and warmongers cults , to dominate in any nation is then less bad , to have christians values promoted in any country , than to have cults and idelogies ,that encourage violence and wars and impossible divisions in society and that behave with womens ,as if they were dogs..   atheism in the other hand ,like does not work . they are are idiots as the religious extremist in every religion. Religious radicals promote blind faith in
    religion , atheist like garryb promotes blind trust in their government and blind trust in his scientific institutions . so the end result is the same ->mass scale ignorant people , making things worse for everyone else ,  with their support to evil governments and highly corrupt scientific and health institutions controlled just like they do to international media.  Only with independence of a highly rigged system ,highly rigged institutions by the super rich , is how people can figure out the facts ,from the lies , and find solutions for all life problems.

Last edited by Vann7 on Mon Sep 13, 2021 8:21 pm; edited 6 times in total
    higurashihougi
    higurashihougi

Post  higurashihougi Mon Sep 13, 2021 8:36 am

nomadski wrote:And in our universe  , everything is caused . Every human action is caused externally or internally . So free will is an illusion . And if the universe had a creator then it all goes back all to him.

Material decide and create conciousness, not vice versa.

Therefore, there is no "somebody with a mind" who create this universe. This universe exists as it is, caused and operate by mindless objective physical laws, and that the mindless universe give birth to mind.

From the materialist point of view, God-creator with a concious mind, like described in many religion, does not exists at all. Although superhuman enitities may exist, but these entities must abide under the objective, mindless physical laws of this universe.

nomadski wrote:So free will is an illusion.

The human will is the result of historical conditions but it is also one factor who influence the course of history.

It is human will who are building history and making fate. But human does not come from nothingness, neither does human create things from nothingness. Human shapes her destiny from only from things available to them, from things they know, get taught, experience and inherit from the pass, and from things which are realistically existing in this world.

kvs wrote:The makeover of US corporations into woke nests of degeneracy is something rather shocking.   I guess their true colours have come out.

For your reference the state religion of the U.S. and western contries are not Chirstianity, but Capitalism.

The U.S. government worship God of Capital and His Only Son which is Surplus Value.

For the U.S. corporations, Chirstianity or whatever is merely a tool to keep the society in check, to extract more profit from the population, and to keep the dominance of capital over labour.

The right-wing conservative politicians can say whatever they like about being a devout Chirstian or keeping traditional values, the liberal left can say whatever they want about freedom and rights but at the end of the day they are serving capitalism and whatever Christianity or liberty are being used as the tool for the capitalists.

There are realistic issues of poverty, homelessness, migrant workers are in deep sh*t, sweatshops worldwide under the control of Big Companies, white-collar workers burdened by mortages and debts, working overtime to the point of exhaustion and commit suicide, small farmers and small enterprises being enslaved by the Big Corporation. Is there any of the "traditional value" right and liberal left genuinely care about that ? F*** no.
    Vann7

Post  Vann7 Sun Sep 19, 2021 9:49 pm

More myths about the catholic church that western media and politics promotes , debunked

there is war against christianity , From hollywood , cabletv ,politics and mainstream media. and the one leading the charge are the anglo western system because still have no full control over the vatican.  This war have several forms , that is executed , that include corrupting important people in the church to just plainly inventing lies and the media helps .

and while i consider the catholic church next to useless with its passiveness , in promoting a world of peace, and still ignorant in many issues, unfortunately for the world ,having them , it is still better than the alternative that is ,allowing other religions ,that are very dangerous and rascist to run the world morals and ethics norms, and a world run by atheist is neither better , people  that blindly follow their media ,their government and/or their scientific institutions ,completely ignoring how they all can be controlled by power and money.  

This is the Reason why a true education revolution in modern times is so important. And freedom of expression that is not hostile to others ,freedom of information ,freedom in internet essential too ,in that revolution. Education today ,have to be 100% focused in teaching children from childhood, to become independent thinkers ,and verify by themselves anything they have doubts and not blindly trust as ultimate fact ,whatever they hear from major institutions or from other people.   If people notice evil speaking badly about something , then is because is a good thing.  so the fact that anglo media constantly attack and demonize christians, is because it is highly controlled institution and christian values ,their promoted ideas , represent a real major problem for their divide and conquer tactics , of creating chaos , and effectively threatens their power and their totalitarian system .
    For evil to rule anywhere , that is only possible in a society of morons and ignorants , that can be easily  controlled though Fear , that they need to follow their system ,if they want to live. exactly what they doing today ,telling people ,that they no longer can exist ,and will die ,if they don't take their experimental vaccs . No  

So the vatican and catholic church do have a place too , is far from perfect , but is the only
    major institution ,that still represent a potential problem for the anglo west world dictatorship.  anything that is a problem for a totalitarian world  ,is by definition a good thing. or at a least better than nothing. Removing it , and removing christianity , is not even in the interest of atheist people ,unless they want mass killers that consider human lives ,just a number , to run their country.

is kind of ironic ,how one of the major constributions the catholic church did to humanity ,was
    the crusades. lol1 Wars of self defense ,to push back the invaders of europe and christian lands ,  that also inspired the Russian empire to do their own crusades , and kicked the ottoman empire from eastern europe. that withouth those crusades ,the world will be completely different today , ruled by a fanatics extremist religion , and the entire world living in a endless dark age ,without development or progress , without democracy or any freedom.
    Cowboy's daughter
    Cowboy's daughter

Post  Cowboy's daughter Sun Sep 26, 2021 2:02 pm

Vann7 wrote:

What a best way to understand the jewish traditional culture and values , the sinagogue of satan ,that jesus spoke about , that the next report..   pss.. just like in islam , judaism believe in eye for eye ,tooth for tooth law.  This are the values that the old testament bible so called "prophets" promoted
    from time to time. Revenge and destruction to all enemies of israel. and with old testament's "God" support.

i will speak later about the next article , but reading it , teach a lot of how the traditional jews think , that evangelical christians follows their torah/old testament teachings ,and traditions ,teachings that jesus replaced with his promoted new religion.

‘An eye for an eye’: The post-war Jewish avengers who plotted to murder 6mn Germans by poisoning their water supplies  

Christianity Thread: Theology and Philosophy - Page 4 613b21dc203027124577b97c

https://www.rt.com/op-ed/534441-germany-jews-second-world-war/

This is why jews and muslim too, are cultures incompatible with the christians ones , they both have a different way of seeing the world , they both believe the world exist for them to conquer it and submit everyone else ,not of their tribe.  

-Jews and muslim believe in eye for eye ,tooth for tooth.. that is Revenge
    -Christians promote forgiveness to enemies.

So is impossible that there could be a God that promotes both , he either promotes forgiveness
    or either revenge ,but not both. and the old testament prophets , have many examples that they
    promote revenge. this is totally opposite , to what jesus christ promoted to his followers.

-This is why the anglo western liberal movement wants to remove history  ,remove the past.
    they don't want you to know about who controls them , to know what really jews believe ,what really muslim believe.

Jesus Christ was not calling Jewish persons "the sinagogue of satan ,that jesus spoke about",

Jesus Christ Himself was Jewish, and came to save both Jews and Gentiles! In the Christian world, there are BELIEVERS, and UNBELIEVERS.

REVELATION 2:8 And unto the angel of the church in Smyrna (CHRISTIANS!) write; These things saith the first and the last, which was dead, and is alive;

Re 2:9 I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan.

Re 2:10 Fear none of those things which thou shalt suffer: behold, the devil shall cast some of you into prison, that ye may be tried; and ye shall have tribulation ten days: be thou faithful unto death, and I will give thee a crown of life.

Re 2:11 He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches; He that overcometh shall not be hurt of the second death.

Re 3:7 And to the angel of the church in Philadelphia write; These things saith he that is holy, he that is true, he that hath the key of David, he that openeth, and no man shutteth; and shutteth, and no man openeth;

Re 3:8 I know thy works: behold, I have set before thee an open door, and no man can shut it: for thou hast a little strength, and hast kept my word, and hast not denied my name.

Re 3:9 Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.

Re 3:10 Because thou hast kept the word of my patience, I also will keep thee from the hour of temptation, which shall come upon all the world, to try them that dwell upon the earth.

Re 3:11 Behold, I come quickly: hold that fast which thou hast, that no man take thy crown.

Re 3:12 Him that overcometh will I make a pillar in the temple of my God, and he shall go no more out: and I will write upon him the name of my God, and the name of the city of my God, which is new Jerusalem, which cometh down out of heaven from my God: and I will write upon him my new name.

Re 3:13 He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches.

2pe 2:4 For if God spared not the angels that sinned, but cast them down to hell, and delivered them into chains of darkness, to be reserved unto judgment;

2PETER 2:5 And spared not the old world, but saved Noah the eighth person, a preacher of righteousness, bringing in the flood upon the world of the ungodly;

2pe 2:6 And turning the cities of Sodom and Gomorrha into ashes condemned them with an overthrow, making them an ensample unto those that after should live ungodly;

REVELATION 1:18 I am he that liveth, and was dead; and, behold, I am alive for evermore, Amen; and have the keys of hell and of death.

Re 6:8 And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth.

George1 likes this post

Cowboy's daughter
    Cowboy's daughter

Post  Cowboy's daughter Sun Sep 26, 2021 5:35 pm

EVERY HINDRANCE REMOVED
    A. W. Tozer

There are many legal and governmental reasons why lost men and women should not go to heaven! It should not be difficult for us to acknowledge that a holy and righteous God must run His universe according to holy law - and we do not belong there because we have broken every one of those holy laws in some way! Therefore, there must be an effective redemption, a justification of some kind if we are to have God and He is to have us! Thank God, it has been done! The New Testament language is as plain as can be-in Christ through His death and resurrection, every legal hindrance has been met and satisfied: taken away! There is nothing that can keep us from assurance except our own selves. Let us quit trying to think our way in, to reason our way in. The only way to get in is to believe Him with our hearts forevermore!

Psalms 86:9 All nations whom thou hast made shall come and worship before thee, O Lord; and shall glorify thy name.
    Vann7

Post  Vann7 Wed Sep 29, 2021 7:21 pm

Cowboy's daughter wrote:EVERY HINDRANCE REMOVED
    A. W. Tozer

There are many legal and governmental reasons why lost men and women should not go to heaven! It should not be difficult for us to acknowledge that a holy and righteous God must run His universe according to holy law - and we do not belong there because we have broken every one of those holy laws in some way! Therefore, there must be an effective redemption, a justification of some kind if we are to have God and He is to have us! Thank God, it has been done! The New Testament language is as plain as can be-in Christ through His death and resurrection, every legal hindrance has been met and satisfied: taken away! There is nothing that can keep us from assurance except our own selves. Let us quit trying to think our way in, to reason our way in. The only way to get in is to believe Him with our hearts forevermore!

Psalms 86:9 All nations whom thou hast made shall come and worship before thee, O Lord; and shall glorify thy name.

You are confusing the jewish religion , with "jewish" ethnicity .

The ethnic jewishness is a total invension of the jews..  is a total lie..
    and books have been written about it..   By famous Israeli professors of israel university
    with expertise in genetics .

You cannot define a "jew" by ethnicity ,any more than you can define a christian or a muslim, by its ethnicity. There are jews and christians and muslim, from all ethnic groups in the world.  The first jews likely came from greece , or from today western part of russia, but that is not  proof that jesus was a greek or a russian , at all , if you talk about jesus ethnic group ,then you are speaking about jesus human body dna ,and there is no way you can say , jesus the human ,was from this ethnic group or this other , Because  during roman empire times ,all coastal africa and middle east ,to the mediterranean sea , received migration from all europe. since it was rome empire. hence the saying all roads leads to rome , in jesus times ,the "civilized world" the more developed societies of the time ,was all roman empire or were countries allied to them and under their submission..

Aside , Jesus was not a "jew" , because jews ethnicity does not exist.

Christianity Thread: Theology and Philosophy - Page 4 41p+n7oYhgL._SX331_BO1,204,203,200_

https://www.amazon.com/Invention-Jewish-People-Shlomo-Sand/dp/1844676234

If you speak about jews religion ,  jesus "believed" so much in the jews religion ,that he throw chairs in their temple , and called jews there , the sinagogue of satan. So much jesus was a jew religion/tradition believer ,that he decided to promote a new religion ,that he knew very well ,
    was going to implode and collapse the jewish faith ,and replace it for something totally different
    with a very different God ,than the god of the jews.

Jesus was not a jew etnic group ,that was a pure invention , jews can be from any ethnic group .
    neither the ethnic group of jesus can be known , he could have been from north african genes , or middle east genes, or italian or greek genes.. the lands jesus walked were under control of roman empire , and trade and commerce happened with europe and all the world of the time. so jesus the man, could have been from any ethnic group ,impossible to know without a dna test.

Jesus was neither a jewish religion believer.. he created a new religion , that's the proof , he rejected the jews religion , and got in troubles for teaching things ,that contradict  jews religion .  he was a leader , and from point of view of jews a rebel leader ,that promoted a new religion ,that opposed all jews religion and ideas.

Jesus only used the jews scriptures , of the time , as reference because was the only thing they had written ,that was popular among average society in that place and everyone knew something about it. but he could have used a fable of children , as reference if there was one.

The original jews (judaism) religion , originally ,did not even had one God, but many.  Laughing Laughing

When the Jews Believed in Other Gods    

https://www.haaretz.com/archaeology/.premium.MAGAZINE-when-the-jews-believed-in-other-gods-1.6315810

And this are not articles made by christians , or haters of jews.. but an article made by jews , about their the foundations of their own religion.  Cool

So this is why Cowboy daughter, i was telling you , the problem with the world ,that we have today ,is that everyone follows the bigger wave , The big wave of major instituions in politics ,science ,religion ,media and health industry major institutions too , the wave of the major institutions , that are all either completely controlled or heavily influenced  by those with more money ,which happens to be those that comes from jewish religion-culture.  Since most billionaires in the west are from a jewish culture-religion background.

Your evangelical religion have been infiltrated by zionism , and have been distorting jesus teachings
    left and right . this is why evangelical preachers focus more in old testament ,than in jesus own teachings ,that he spoke directly to his apostles ,exclusively in the 4 gospels in the new testament.
    If you believe in jesus God , or God jesus , don't worship the bible.. worship jesus instead. because none of the things that appears in the old testament came from jesus teachings..  it came from people that jews claims "were prophets of GOD" .

So much Jesus believed in Jews religion , jewish culture , jewish tradition ,that he got in troubles many times for opposing to follow those teachings..  

- jews traditions allowed the stonning of womens.. remember that? that jesus opposed and saved
    a prostitute from death by jews.
    - jews traditions promoted sacrifices of animals , but also family members to their God..  remember how abraham "the father of faith" was going to kill his own son ,for listening voices , of "God" telling him to murder his own son?  No

The bible is not the word of jesus , neither the word of Jesus-> God , they are many times totally opposite ,to what jesus promoted. the old testament , and jews promoted eye for eye ,tooth for tooth , this is the law of revenge.. hence i show you the money , a true story ,how jews were planning to murder 6 million germans , by poisoning their water. but were stopped ,before they could do it.
    The God of the old testament is not the same God that jesus spoke.. there are tons of examples ,
    of a vengeful God ,that believed in wars as a way to solve conflicts.. this is not the God of jesus.
    if God is real and exist.. then either the old testament or new one is telling the truth and the other not. jesus claimed that there is a God , but contrary to jews prophets , jesus told ,he was God ,and not just a religious teachers as some people in forum suggested . Old testament and new one , at times teach completely opposite claims of the personality of God.. old testament was a vengeful God , ready to help israel win wars , while jesus -God ,was an inconditionnaly caring and supportive God. and if there are doubts , of what Jesus told , he have parables , and his own life experiences as told by his followers ,of how God works and how don't. in the old testament God encourage Jews to destroy their enemies , this is totally contradictory , to jesus sermont of the mount , to pray for your enemies and forgiveness to them. here is an image of Jews Moloc God . that jews religion at one time worshiped . the bull God .

Christianity Thread: Theology and Philosophy - Page 4 2425482997

Jews religion ,was a pagan religion at one time ,and had many God(s) , and later they moved
    to just one. Christians in the other hand ,they never had more than one God. is just one and always was one.. and Jesus many times implied to be that GOD in the flesh .
    If you love poetry ,then there are many good poetry everywhere , not just in the bible ,including poetry dedicated to GOD.  If you want christianity truths . then only follow jesus teachings and nothing else.  if you are chritian , then is jesus christ ,what you need to listen and follow and not moses or abraham , that believed war and human sacrifices was the correct way to worship God.

No idea what makes you think jews and christians religion share similarities.. this is a myth.
    Jews not even recognize jesus as son of God , even less as God, so how can you follow jews teachings ,if they don't even recognize jesus? they actually hated him and got him arrested.
    they saw jesus as dangerous problem. a major competition to them ,not as a god prophet , or anything.

Time to wake up .  The bible is not the word of God , but the words of humans , ,
    is water and oil mixed together in a book ,but than don't actually mix.
    JEws condemned alcohol , while jesus drink wine.. Cool So you have to be kidding , there is zero similarities between jews religion and christianity.. they don't even worship the same God. they worship a warmonger God ,that they invoke to help them destroy their enemies.

If you want to be christian , then is jesus christ teachings , not some else teachings what you need to put above anything else in the bible.

Last edited by Vann7 on Thu Sep 30, 2021 5:41 am; edited 1 time in total
    gc3762

Christianity Thread: Theology and Philosophy - Page 4 Empty Jesus still definitely a Jew

Post  gc3762 Wed Sep 29, 2021 10:46 pm

Matthew 5:17
    Do not think that I have come to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I have not come to abolish them but to fulfill them.

Matthew 7:12
    In everything, then, do to others as you would have them do to you. For this is the essence of the Law and the Prophets.

Romans 3:31
    Do we, then, nullify the law by this faith? Certainly not! Instead, we uphold the law.

Cowboy's daughter likes this post

Cowboy's daughter
    Cowboy's daughter

Post  Cowboy's daughter Sat Oct 02, 2021 8:57 pm

Awesome God
    Rich Mullins
    “Awesome God” is a contemporary worship song written by Rich Mullins and first recorded on his 1988 album, Winds of Heaven, Stuff of Earth.
    [Verse 1]
    When He rolls up His sleeves
    He ain't just putting on the ritz
    (Our God is an awesome God)
    There's thunder in His footsteps
    And lightning in His fists
    And the Lord wasn't joking
    When He kicked 'em out of Eden
    It wasn't for no reason
    That He shed His blood
    His return is very close
    And so you better be believing that
    Our God is an awesome God
    [Chorus]
    He reigns from heaven above
    With wisdom, power, and love
    He reigns from heaven above
    With wisdom, power, and love
    [Verse 2]
    And when the sky was starless
    In the void of the night
    He spoke into the darkness
    And created the light
    Judgement and wrath
    He poured out on Sodom
    Mercy and grace
    He gave us at the cross
    I hope that we have not
    Too quickly forgotten that

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 1:50 pm