Russia Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues

+25
Mir
TMA1
lancelot
RTN
Isos
lyle6
Sujoy
Begome
thegopnik
Vann7
nero
Tsavo Lion
Admin
jhelb
Regular
starman
Firebird
Walther von Oldenburg
George1
Book.
Mike E
collegeboy16
Werewolf
flamming_python
Deep Throat
29 posters

UFOs & Extraterrestrial Life

nomadski
    nomadski

UFOs & Extraterrestrial Life - Page 32 Empty Re: UFOs & Extraterrestrial Life

Post  nomadski Wed Feb 14, 2024 7:44 pm

starman wrote:
    GarryB wrote:
    100-400 billion stars in this galaxy alone and this is a small galaxy... at least 2 trillion galaxies... including some that make the Milky Way look like a grain of sand with trillions of stars in it...

Sure and we can now conclude planets are far more numerous than stars.

Can DMS be produced by a non-biological chemical reaction ? I thought JWST could not see planetary atmospheres , because of light interference from parent star ? Perhaps because this star is a dim Red dwarf , it can ! Maybe I get to know if life exists elsewhere in the universe , before I die !

Very Happy

bounce

starman likes this post

starman
    starman

Post  starman Thu Feb 15, 2024 10:16 am

Kecksburg is one of the few crash retrieval cases, other than Roswell, which appears genuine.

nomadski likes this post

nomadski
    nomadski

Post  nomadski Thu Feb 15, 2024 11:28 am

I heard that Kecksburg object was in fact a Russia satellite deorbit . Hence the funny hieroglyphs writing on perimeter of acorn shaped , two meter long object . I guess the antennae melted on re-entry to atmosphere . Was there a Soviet satellite / manned capsule ,  crash in North America at that time ? Should be declassified by now ?

UFOs & Extraterrestrial Life - Page 32 Soyuz_10

Neutral

Fake stories , news , technology and  politics . The Americans are more than most , stuck in a fake world . A mass psychosis . For example : The JWST was reported to be unable to detect planetary atmosphers , because the  light from it's Star blinded it ! Now it is supposed to be able to detect the planetary  atmosphere that is orbiting to it's Star , closer than Mercury to the Sun !

I used to think , so be it ! Let's play their game and add to their mass psychosis . They are not friendly to us , dressing GI's in monkey suit in Vietnam , to scare the superstitious locals away , to conduct military operations ! Sure anti-gravity drive works and we are spending a fortune following your captured UFO technology !

But then we are no better than CIA charlatan . Blinding the public . We are better entering the psychosis , taking the public by the hand and exiting the psychosis . The YouTube should be called mass psychosis central ! That is not to say that aliens do not exist or have not  or are not visiting Earth .

GarryB likes this post

starman
    starman

Post  starman Thu Feb 15, 2024 2:52 pm

nomadski wrote:I heard that Kecksburg object was in fact a Russia satellite deorbit .

It was allegedly a Venera probe which failed. From what I've read somebody noted the "hieroglyphs" were not Russian.

Should be declassified by now ?

It would've been declassified 40-50 years ago. A space probe with technology considered obsolete well before 1980.

nomadski likes this post

nomadski
    nomadski

Post  nomadski Thu Feb 15, 2024 3:22 pm

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kosmos_96

Do you have a photo of this spacecraft ? Perhaps instrumentation or material around it , burned or fractured to create " symbols , " mistaken for alien language ?

Rolling Eyes

UFOs & Extraterrestrial Life - Page 32 Maxres10

UFOs & Extraterrestrial Life - Page 32 R10

The Apollo 4 capsule is of the same time period and shows the same or similar markings or damage to body of heat shield . Could easily be mistaken for alien language . So it could have been American !

starman likes this post

starman
    starman

Post  starman Fri Feb 16, 2024 10:20 am

nomadski wrote:
    The Apollo 4 capsule is of the same time period and shows the same or similar markings or damage to body of heat shield . Could easily be mistaken for alien language . So it could have been American !

Laughing Not a chance simply because there wasn't any such mission at the relevant time. And again, the US government would've long ago shut down talk of a crashed UFO just by disclosing what "really" fell, had the case for an apollo capsule seemed plausible.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 11:37 pm