Russia Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues

+3
TR1
Viktor
Airbornewolf
7 posters

best regards from the Netherlands.

Airbornewolf
    Airbornewolf

best regards from the Netherlands. Empty best regards from the Netherlands.

Post  Airbornewolf Thu Feb 06, 2014 12:39 am

hey guys, and possibly girls... i could not judge the latter yet by usernames.

anyway, to come to the introduction Wink.

im an 28 year old guy that decided its time for the end of his millitary carreer , mostly the experiences of two tours Afghanistan brought me to that decision. but i will not get too serious about all that in my intro post and neither its something i speak openly about easily if you know what i mean.

anyway,old habits die hard so ive more or less rolled into the Airsoft-industry and been using the experiences and training to assist others. CQB, motorised engagements and FAC operations in the high-level airsoft scene.

my main reason for coming here is actually something thats bothering me for a while. i come across a lot of NATO veterans, witch is of course great to find out about having similar experiences and talk about matters. but i never even remotely got the chance to talk or meet a Russian (ex) soldier. and i personally find that a damn shame. i got deep respect for what the soviet troops endured in Afghanistan and im well aware "western truth" is not the real truth on occasions. that said, im not a traitor either of course. i respect both the East and West military troops and personnel and even equipment.

also im a person that never defends a political standpoint, i do defend tough military points of view if i feel they are legit and do defend the individuals doing their jobs on the ground on a respectful way to others in topics.

furthermore, im hoping i can be of positive value too to non-military members too and add to discussion topics here. i love talking about hardware and millitary history.

any further questions of course are free to ask, and ill answer them if i can.

Last edited by Airbornewolf on Fri Apr 18, 2014 11:27 am; edited 1 time in total
    Viktor
    Viktor

best regards from the Netherlands. Empty Re: best regards from the Netherlands.

Post  Viktor Thu Feb 06, 2014 2:05 am

welcome 
    TR1
    TR1

Post  TR1 Thu Feb 06, 2014 2:31 am

Welcome! Looking forward to your insight, quite the experience you have!
    Werewolf
    Werewolf

Post  Werewolf Thu Feb 06, 2014 2:53 am

welcome 
    GarryB
    GarryB

Post  GarryB Thu Feb 06, 2014 7:53 am

welcome Very Happy 
    Airbornewolf
    Airbornewolf

Post  Airbornewolf Thu Feb 06, 2014 10:03 am

thanks for the welcomes Wink.

and thanks TR1, it certainly has been a huge experience. and im looking forward to participate in the topics around here Smile
    flamming_python
    flamming_python

Post  flamming_python Thu Feb 06, 2014 12:59 pm

welcome 

Looking forward to your participation too and respect for your service!
    Airbornewolf
    Airbornewolf

Post  Airbornewolf Thu Feb 06, 2014 10:09 pm

already participating! Wink. and thanks!. with some time topic-depending i share some opinions on it.

dont worry tough, no PTSD here or flag-waving. again, i hope i will be a positive addition to the community! Wink
    Morpheus Eberhardt
    Morpheus Eberhardt

Post  Morpheus Eberhardt Sat Feb 08, 2014 4:16 am

welcome

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 6:28 pm