Russia Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues

+28
victor1985
Werewolf
Prince Darling
collegeboy16
whir
Mike E
kvs
Behrooz
medo
Intrigado
Flyingdutchman
Morpheus Eberhardt
AlfaT8
flamming_python
Firebird
etaepsilonk
GarryB
macedonian
Regular
TR1
mack8
Vann7
KomissarBojanchev
Airbornewolf
As Sa'iqa
magnumcromagnon
Hannibal Barca
arpakola
32 posters

Homosexuality: weapon of the West

victor1985

Homosexuality: weapon of the West - Page 6 Empty Re: Homosexuality: weapon of the West

Post  victor1985 Fri Jun 12, 2015 10:08 pm

And sucking a dick is ugly.....
    max steel
    max steel

Homosexuality: weapon of the West - Page 6 Empty Re: Homosexuality: weapon of the West

Post  max steel Fri Jun 12, 2015 10:33 pm

New Pentagon Policy Protects LGBT Community as Vital to Military Excellence

The US Department of Defense has introduced a bold new policy to protect gays, lesbians, trans-genders and bisexuals (LGBT) from discrimination, Defense Secretary Ashton Carter told a Pentagon meeting that was globally broadcast.

Carter explained the new policy was also an essential strategic priority for the US military to ensure that they continue to attract the best talent available from all backgrounds.

“Discrimination of any kind has no place in America’s armed forces,” lol!

http://sputniknews.com/military/20150610/1023159736.html
    GarryB
    GarryB

Post  GarryB Sat Jun 13, 2015 9:31 am

the US Armys previous policy was just don't say you are gay... it also said gay people were not permitted in the US military...

When I saw germans in uniforms asking for wet celery and flying goggles along with prostitutes on the British TV comedy Allo Allo... I thought it was funny... I never thought it was the end of western civilisation as I knew it. Hollywood is gay friendly because half of hollywood is gay.

Regarding adoption, there are plenty or people popping kids out that don't know how to bring them up, let alone those children with no one to care for them.

Some claim any parents are better than no parents at all... I remember a disagreement with TR-1 over US adoption of Russian orphans where the US parents were abusing the children...

Then again lots of solo parents successfully bring up children, so I don't see why sexual preference should have any bearing... in fact I would think having two mens incomes would make them far more financially secure, not less so.

If someone can prove they are sensible and stable and financially secure then I don't see why they could not adopt.
    whir

Post  whir Sat Jun 13, 2015 12:52 pm

GarryB wrote:the US Armys previous policy was just don't say you are gay... it also said gay people were not permitted in the US military...
    The move is aimed to avoid another Chelsea Manning, or worse.
    Walther von Oldenburg
    Walther von Oldenburg

Post  Walther von Oldenburg Sat Jun 13, 2015 1:30 pm

The claim that society can be somehow convinced to become gay is ridiculous. In many societies through history homosexusalism was more promoted than today. None of them became gay or went extinct because of that.

The most you can do is convincing maybe 20% of the populstion to hsve gay sex from time to time.

You must also deal with evolution - since gay people obviously dont reproduce, every new generation will be more resistantto gay propaganda.
    Werewolf
    Werewolf

Post  Werewolf Sat Jun 13, 2015 3:00 pm

There was never in human history homosexuality and Transgender so indoctrinated with so much money and everyone that does not show full support is politically and through media destructoyed of their carreer and repution. That never was the case before. You do not read or you do not understand the point of it which i have explained. You will be very well adviced to read the agenda yourself which is officially available.

You will find how kids are indoctrinated and confused purposely to distort their normal development and relationsship to sex and opposite and same sexes.

They already have started here in germany on some schools to ask kids why do they believe to be boys or girls (Aiming to destroy their normal established knowledge of who they are boy or girl) We know this shit works because we have enough drag queens, queers and Trannies that are not boy nor girl but unnatural something in between.

They ask and confuse little children with methods and ask them how they can be sure to like the opposite sex and maybe they were just told to like the opposite sex. That system works that is the problem. You can't do that with grown ups who have hit puberty already, but little kids who have not even developed basic interest in sexuality can be influenced. You can tell children that they are not human and if you do it right they will believe you that they are some other species. Children are guilable because they haven't developed even the psychological tools to understand their surroundings and how things work. So yes, you can CONFUSE (not make them genuine gay) that they will become pseudo gay and have an indoctrinated mind against heterosexuality. We see an almost war going on of LGBT lobbies shaming and whitch hunting heterosexuals that do not show full support for gays or anyone that says there shouldn't be any parades for any sexual preferences. Psychological effect on sexual healthy relationship and development is very evident, people that were rapped usually have a very unhealthy and a state of shock relationship to sex or even thoughts of intimity with other people the same thing goes for people that could not develope naturally by themselfs before hitting puberty. This is not a matter of Gays vs Heterosexuals it is a matter of LGBT propaganda groups of non gays who finance them for one goal which is against reproduction. Elites see us as parasitic scum not worth to be alive.
    whir

Post  whir Sat Jun 13, 2015 3:42 pm

Werewolf wrote:You will find how kids are indoctrinated and confused purposely to distort their normal development and relationsship to sex and opposite and same sexes.
    Do you mean like asking nursery school pupils if they have girlfriends or boyfriends? Rolling Eyes
    Prince Darling

Post  Prince Darling Sat Jun 13, 2015 4:54 pm

well Ancient Greece, Ancient Rome, the renaisscance.

more or less every time Europe didnt trouble itself with Gays was a time of lighting progress.

"They ask and confuse little children with methods and ask them how they can be sure to like the opposite sex and maybe they were just told to like the opposite sex."

i really started laughing to be honest, where do you get this stuff Very Happy

max steel
    max steel

Post  max steel Sat Jun 13, 2015 6:02 pm

darling you havent introduced yourself yet isnt'it ?
    Prince Darling

Post  Prince Darling Sat Jun 13, 2015 6:21 pm

max steel wrote:darling you havent introduced yourself yet isnt'it ?

nope, like to ignore the introduce yourself topic on forums

you arent hinting its obligatory?
    Werewolf
    Werewolf

Post  Werewolf Sat Jun 13, 2015 6:23 pm

Prince Darling wrote:well Ancient Greece, Ancient Rome, the renaisscance.

more or less every time Europe didnt trouble itself with Gays was a time of lighting progress.

"They ask and confuse little children with methods and ask them how they can be sure to like the opposite sex and maybe they were just told to like the opposite sex."

i really started laughing to be honest, where do you get this stuff Very Happy

It is not the same. All those empires and historical times, Gays were either tolerated or accepted, there was no lobbyism of LGBT like proportions where everyone that was against it was destroyed publicly in his reputation, where the traditional family was aimed to be destroyed and pushed away, no indoctrination of little children. They had their perverts and pedophiles which were usually politcians in ancient greek times, but none of those perverts spend their money of trying to topple nature laws to the opposite, they did with their money to buy some male or boy prostitutes not the demonisation and hard lobbying of indoctrination of kids in homosexuality acceptance and did not lobby for common and widespread sexual education at schools like it is done today.

And i already told you to look it up, this isn't made up this is the current WHO Sex education program for EU countries, but you still do not want to discuss, if you have a problem with discussing things you better be adviced not to reply at all, because i am not going to make this to a personal debate. We had our drama queen here do not want to see another one.
    Werewolf
    Werewolf

Post  Werewolf Sat Jun 13, 2015 6:24 pm

Prince Darling wrote:
    max steel wrote:darling you havent introduced yourself yet isnt'it ?

nope, like to ignore the introduce yourself topic on forums

you arent hinting its obligatory?

It is.
    auslander
    auslander

Post  auslander Sat Jun 13, 2015 7:01 pm

To be honest in this AO no one really cares what you do behind the walls of your compound or behind your closed doors as long as you don't frighten the horses in the streets, the goat has given you a notarized document acquiescing to the event, you don't break the Buddha vase and you don't soil the valencia dancing slippers.

That being said I for one do not want to explain to our daughters why two men or two women are swapping spit in City Center Park on a warm Saturday afternoon. Reality is any amorous displays of affection in public are frowned upon here but displays of same sex amorous intentions will have the Police (it's no longer 'Militsiya') rather rapidly arrive on sight and explain to you the error of your ways. If those involved in such displays want to argue about it they will do so at the local station.
    Godric
    Godric

Post  Godric Sat Jun 13, 2015 8:41 pm

as long as they keep it to themselves and don't try to force their homosexuality stuff on me .... also don't like it when they do their homo holding hands and kissing in front of children ... that would only confuse and upset children
    Airbornewolf
    Airbornewolf

Post  Airbornewolf Sun Jun 14, 2015 12:48 am

well, lets just say me seeing my millitary participating in the gay parade in my country made me smash a glass of vodka into the wall.

i known like three in my time in the service. and all three brought complications in the unit. two male gays and one female lesbian.

honestly, if someone wants to be gay. its fine, just stay out of the military. it is NEVER going to work in there. and never even try to force your views on another because it is going to backlash so severe its turning the entire unit against them.

first one i met was this new sargeant, he already had an "disadvantage" being an rookie. comming straight out of civvie life into the millitary as sargeant and having guys like me that been like 5 years into service and two Afghanistan tours ahead of him.

problem was with him it was he sucked at being an squad leader. he had mental/emotional issues, he was unfit for leadership. of course, somehow it got turned into us not respecting him being gay and the millitary watchdog got involved and we where all put under review for intolerance. me included, told the guy was missing some chromosomes to be an real man to show some balls when things got serious like in Afghanistan and we did not need some sargeant going trough an identity crisis. me and others with my opinion did not sign up to participate in the Politicians little science project to let gay's go find their "feelings" in the infantry you know?.

second one was an potential sargeant we may get three years later and our squad was due for an new sarge, my squad refused. me as second in command trying to make the case for all of us after our experiences. i really tried to explain to the gay guy about our past experiences and how it just did not work out with infantry, in presence of my captain i tried to advise him to go to an logistical unit instead. the gay sargeant already condemned me for everything and walked away out of the conversation. the day after, again i received charges of predjudice.

it get the blood from under my nails as we use to say here. not be man enough to tell it to my face but walk out and complain to the pro-gay recruiter's so i get shit from up above. fucking worm. i got off from the hook with the Colonel with some good written recommendations from my captain, major and Luitenant.

third one was an luitenant, but pretty much the same story. i and others critisized her and we got the same shit. just because the Government think you are "special" being gay does not mean you should peform less in the line of duty or mean you are better than the average grunt in the millitary.

i am not anti-gay. im more of the guy of "live and let live". like you do not bother me i do not bother you. but yes i got my share of negative experiences with gay people in the millitary.

i am more of opinion to keep stuff like this at home, or at least keep in mind in public most people do not like this kind of behaviour. and NEVER near historical monuments. but i would never be the kind of guy to go club people in the head for it you know?.
    Werewolf
    Werewolf

Post  Werewolf Sun Jun 14, 2015 1:56 am

third one was an luitenant, but pretty much the same story. i and others critisized her and we got the same shit. just because the Government think you are "special" being gay does not mean you should peform less in the line of duty or mean you are better than the average grunt in the millitary.

Nice joke, pal. Those times are the past, women do perform less and the military (NATO) emphasize it. In germany we have DSA (Deutsche Sport Abzeichen) which every soldier of rank seargant (Feldwebel) or higher must be capable off achieving once a year to assure his physical fitness. Those tests are not that easy, we had many football enthusiasts and who played in clubs, so they were runners and quite fit when it came to running but only 1/3rd of the men were capable to achieve the requirements for the DSA, while for the women those tests are hilariously easy. They physically can not fail those tests. I've seen it with my own eyes, we had to solve the DSA in my last year of service when we have done it right next to OA's (Offiziers Anwärter) which is Officers Cadets with big majority females and there was one really fat women she had to run less rounds and with much more time then the men had to do with more rounds with less time, she walked for two rounds straight while you can not even slow down from the time and the speed you can physically sustain to barrely achieve the requirements to pass the test, she managed it anyway with walking.

Military is getting hard for men due the shit coming from feminist lobbies pushing into Military and Manager jobs but of course still want priveleges, they never push for women in garbage worker or mining jobs. I am strictly against women in military in units which are even remotely connected of direct involvement on the battlefield, women have a good place in medics of calming down wounded men, treating them and also good enough for some other jobs isolated from comerades, they can not are incapable physically of keeping up with men, that is not some conspiracy theory or mysagony it is million years known fact for humans and when lifes are depending on your comerades a women is absolutley not capable of dragging or lifting an unconcious comerade to get him out of dangerous situations. Anyone that had ever experienced that to try to drag or lift an unconcious person that weights only 70kg when he is unconcious and has absolutley zero muscle tensions his felt weight is roughly twice the amount, it is very hard to lift someone when it is like a bag of pudding.
    Regular
    Regular

Post  Regular Sun Jun 14, 2015 2:25 am

The biggest problem with women that once a month there's a about a week when they are not functioning right.
    GarryB
    GarryB

Post  GarryB Sun Jun 14, 2015 4:41 am

https://www.russiadefence.net/t67-read-rdf-rules-and-regulations

rule number 12.

12} Introduce youself so we know who we are talking to.

Prince Darling and Mike... I am looking at both of you...
    Mike E
    Mike E

Post  Mike E Sun Jun 14, 2015 7:34 am

GarryB wrote:Prince Darling and Mike... I am looking at both of you...
    LOL Razz
    Firebird

Post  Firebird Sun Jun 14, 2015 10:29 pm

1)Homosexuals as predators
    I've properly known of about 18 male homosexuals in my entire life. Around NINE of them were involved in predatory acts against young boys including assaults, and homosexual rape (one case, an attempt against a FIVE year old). I've probably crossed paths with others, but I don't know much about them.

I've known probably 1000 heterosexual males. Only ONE was involved in an act with a minor. He is now married to her.

I've known a few lesbians. I'm not gonna say they abuse kids. But they are highly dsyfunctional characters. Bisexual women seem much better.

2)I think its clear the "social experiment" is to manipulate society into being much more "submissive".
    After adult homosexuality, I believe it will "review" paedophilia. Already perverts try and defend it by using phrases like "consenting pederasty". Sick fucks.

There will also be a major move to promote "domination and submission". Again.. to promote a pervert "submissive" society. This is actually what happened in Ancient Rome and places.

3)The overwhelming pt is that homosexuals want to demand rights that no other group has.
    The pervert who has sex wrapped up in cling film would be frowned at (to say the least) if he went around with his mrs/benderfriend in public like that. And so it should be when homosexuals announce to kids AND adults their intentions to have their dicks up each others arses.

If faggotry is "none of our business", dont MAKE it our business by yelling it from the rooftops everywhere and acting as a bizarre parody of women.

4)PS there was a nutter in the news today. Someone on some racial relations committe talking about how she has been the victim of "racism" her whole life etc. Only thing is... her hair is permed, and her skin, minus the fake darkening is as WHITE AS FUCK.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-33121145

Looneys are now coining the phrase "transethnic" ie a "black person in a white body". Or so Britain's biggest fuckwits are claiming. Like an equivalent of that depraved freak BRuce Jenner, or boxing promoter Frank Maloney

So its just like transgender benders ie a load of shit invented by a looney, promoted to fuckwits and getting credence from dickheads.

The fact these crackpots should be locked up in asylums escapes these pricks.

whir

Post  whir Mon Jun 15, 2015 8:33 am

Homosexuality: weapon of the West - Page 6 1zq6dja
    GarryB
    GarryB

Post  GarryB Mon Jun 15, 2015 12:44 pm

Mike and Prince Darling... you have four days from today to post an introduction like everyone else has... I will repeat this warning to you personally via PM.

If you choose not to comply I will give you two days break from this forum to think about it.

Are we clear?

GarryB Neutral (<-supposed to be a serious face)
    Regular
    Regular

Post  Regular Thu Jun 18, 2015 1:31 pm

whir wrote:Homosexuality: weapon of the West - Page 6 1zq6dja
    Fucking pedos
    Werewolf
    Werewolf

Post  Werewolf Thu Jun 18, 2015 5:07 pm

But russia is homophobe not allowing indoctrination of children with homosexual bullshit like this inbred faggot.
    Firebird

Post  Firebird Sat Jul 04, 2015 10:55 am

Beware the ugly face of extremism, masquerading as "Russian".

http://rbth.com/multimedia/2015/07/03/vox-pop_167725

RBTH is sometimes interesting. However, its sadly a bastion of anti-Russian agendas, masquerading as "liberalism".

Make no mistake, its purpose is to destroy Russia, split it and have a collection of Yeltsin like corrupt, US subservient goons selling everything off to Uncle Scam.

Look how the video clip is nearly all pro faggot.

BTW RBTH is in alliance with the Telegraph. Thats a far right British joke of a newspaper (tho considered very "mainstream" and "popular"). See how Western far right uses so called "liberalism" to advance its sick agenda. Britain's political landscape is one club with two faces - much like America.

I'm sickened to see how they could try and brainwash people into thinking most Russians support shitdippers and pillowbiters getting LMAO "married". Even most British people are revulsed by such sick homo propaganda.

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 5:23 pm