Russia Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues

+28
victor1985
Werewolf
Prince Darling
collegeboy16
whir
Mike E
kvs
Behrooz
medo
Intrigado
Flyingdutchman
Morpheus Eberhardt
AlfaT8
flamming_python
Firebird
etaepsilonk
GarryB
macedonian
Regular
TR1
mack8
Vann7
KomissarBojanchev
Airbornewolf
As Sa'iqa
magnumcromagnon
Hannibal Barca
arpakola
32 posters

Homosexuality: weapon of the West

arpakola
    arpakola

Homosexuality: weapon of the West - Page 2 Empty Re: Homosexuality: weapon of the West

Post  arpakola Tue May 13, 2014 12:24 pm

GarryB wrote:
    Wouldn't be a problem if our Duma did not vote for retardedly pointless anti-gay laws.

It is like the morons WANT more bad PR for Russia.

If you want retarded pointless laws look to mother britain.... have you ever heard of an asbos law?

I can't remember the exact wording of the acronym, but it is basically an anti social behaviour law. That is right... it makes illegal any behaviour that is not illegal, but is deemed anti social. In theory a 10,000 person riot in London with 100 police to stop them and those 10,000 hooligans could have those police arrested for not overturning cars and setting them on fire and breaking shop windows... Hilarious.

The law is about promoting alternative sexual lifestyles to children... Children should be taught about sex and sexuality but they don't need the Karma Sutra with pictures given to them... and all the homo and lezzo variants and appendicies that go with it.

I actually support Gay Marriage and gay rights... I just don't think they need a parade. Women got the vote her in New Zealand over a century ago they don't have a parade to celebrate that either.

But it is seen as good PR in some countries. I think Russian gov decided not to give crap about good PR.

Politicians in New Zealand are always justifying new laws by claiming they are already in use in this or that country... I would rather see them develop laws for us based on our values and beliefs.

I respect the Russians for putting their own children above what is trendy or expected by the liberal west... whether they are right or wrong is irrelevant.

And I'm not gay-basher by any means, I do find the act itself disgusting (if I may be honest here) but I know and socialize with few gay man. I suspect they know how I feel, and that's why the subject never comes up in a conversation.

I know several gay and lesbian people and the subject still doesn't come up between us.

Some seem to think gay and lesbian people must just be uncontrolable sex addicts that choose same sex relationships in desperation to have sex more often... especially male homosexuals because males appear to want sex more often than women.

That doesn't seem to be true in my experience... some of my gay friends are very sexually frustrated.

The idea that somehow a gay person is more likely to molest a child seems silly to me, though I am sure there are both gay and straight child molesters out there.

Russia's laws on the matter are more ADVANCED not backward. It's not criminal to be gay in Russia as far as I know. What they've outlawed is PROPAGANDA towards minors. And that's good.

X2

They can come out of the closet, but there is no need to put them up on a stage.

And magnumcromagnon raises a good point... if the west is so desperate to save Russian gays why doesn't it start by saving Saudi gays... and I don't mean one.... I mean them all by demanding all the countries of the middle east change their actually anti gay laws? Why do they want to interfere in Russia but not in the Middle East?

The fact is that this is just another whip to beat Russia with... they could care less about gay rights.

There is a history (and continues) to this day, of both systemic and informal bias against gays. If it did not exist, they would not have parades. Pretending it does not exist does not make it so. Gays have been a marginalized group.

There is a history and it continues to this day of both systemic and informal bias against retarded people, against short people, against female people, against people with amputations, against people who are not so smart, against people who simply don't look very attractive or lack social skills or have a speach impediment... how many fucking parades are we going to have?  Smile

You don't want to see it: DON'T GO TO THE PARADE.

I would suggest the parade is to put it in your face... to get on the news.

If they want to celebrate then hire a hall and have a party... don't block the street all day and walk around half naked.

That is why this is idiocy that is harmful to actually gay kids, who are left to traditional norms being the only "option".

Gay kids? Why would you want gay people talking to your children about their feelings towards people of the same gender?

They can't do anything about their feelings till they are teenagers anyway... I didn't understand very much when I was a kid because when you are a kid you should not be thinking about sex and sexuality... or are you claiming gay kids have the right to have sex... because they certainly don't in the west.

Ι guess gay issues are out of topic .. !!

==============================
    back to reality

Homosexuality: weapon of the West - Page 2 EzJ2wyMlDTw

Homosexuality: weapon of the West - Page 2 214286_1000

On the night of May 11, the National Guard fired mortar positions of resistance, some of the shells hit the houses of civilians.
    Regular
    Regular

Homosexuality: weapon of the West - Page 2 Empty Re: Homosexuality: weapon of the West

Post  Regular Tue May 13, 2014 5:06 pm

TR1 wrote:Nobody is covering kids with gay propaganda though, especially not in Russia.
    Yeah RIGHT!!!
    Homosexuality: weapon of the West - Page 2 Gay-co10
    My country is infested with shit like that. People are outraged by this EU crap.
    Sorry for neftemizm.
    arpakola
    arpakola

Post  arpakola Tue May 13, 2014 5:10 pm

Regular wrote:
    TR1 wrote:Nobody is covering kids with gay propaganda though, especially not in Russia.
    Yeah RIGHT!!!
    https://i.servimg.com/u/f56/18/28/44/77/gay-co10.jpg
    My country is infested with shit like that. People are outraged by this EU crap.
    Sorry for neftemizm.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=e24_1399498421
    Firebird

Post  Firebird Tue May 13, 2014 8:23 pm

Regular wrote:
    Yeah RIGHT!!!
    Homosexuality: weapon of the West - Page 2 Gay-co10
    Sorry for neftemizm.

Phew that shit is gross.

The Western spin about homosexuality, logically speaking is just a joke.
    I bet the Neo-Cons giggle amongst themselves when they get their media friends to spin it.

Allowing wacko sexuality in public is just to create the illusion of freedom.
    Britain allowed a mass of homosexual bands to be promoted in the 80s, so rebellion would be of that variety. Rather than rebellion against the political/economic oppression by the Thatcher govt.

I have no doubt whatsoever that this gender blurring shit is a result of dioxin poisoning (plastics, pesticides, pharma, additives) etc. And also childhood abuse.

Homosexual activists are gigantic hypocrits. And the whole thing is dangerous. Should sado-masocists/bestiliaty loons and the like demand "freedom of expression" to promote their stuff infront of kids too? Where will this shit end?

I also think we are only seeing the tip of the iceberg in relation to sexual abuse by male homosexuals. I've spoken to cops and lawyers. And they say "no young boy is gonna admit some homo did shit to him". Yet, I have heard of numerous cases of homosexuals behaving improperly towards children.
    Imagine if Spain orArgentina started killing British people in Gibraltar or the Falklands. Or Americans were getting killed on Diego Garcia. I dont think Britain or America would give many warnings.. So I wonder WTF is happening.
    As Sa'iqa

Post  As Sa'iqa Tue May 13, 2014 8:33 pm

U didn't even imagine that this thread may go in such direction. Laughing 
    Don't worry - once the public gets tired with all that gay stuff, the left will discard it completely. They are like a a piece of rock thrown into the river - they always flow together with the water. Remember the paradigm shift from classical Marxism to modern Frankfurt school-like ideology?
    Firebird

Post  Firebird Tue May 13, 2014 8:39 pm

As Sa'iqa wrote:U didn't even imagine that this thread may go in such direction. Laughing 
    Don't worry - once the public gets tired with all that gay stuff, the left will discard it completely. They are like a a piece of rock thrown into the river - they always flow together with the water. Remember the paradigm shift from classical Marxism to modern Frankfurt school-like ideology?

I call the fuckers heterophobes and "shock fetishists". They basically get a cheap thrill out of repulsing people. When that thrill wears off, they'll look for something even more bizarre, like that Eurovision sicko.

Back on topic, you couldnt make this shit up:-
    http://rt.com/business/158660-biden-son-ukraine-company/
    mack8
    mack8

Post  mack8 Tue May 13, 2014 10:34 pm

Great article, and at the same time refreshing to see that the visceral russophobe propaganda bombarding peoples every day here in UK is not left unchallenged.
    http://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2014/may/13/ukraine-us-war-russia-john-pilger
    US is indeed the enemy of all of us, not EU. F***the US!

On another note, i am dejected by the homophobia expressed in the latest pages. We may be on the same page regarding the situation in Ukraine, but these disgusting rants against peoples who are just slightly different are making those who air them sound the same like the rednecks from US or the islamic jihadists or the israeli religious fanatics. So what else are you hating apart from gays, peoples who might have skin of slightly different colour that yours or those who are from a region a bit further away from yours, or what??! It is this kind of middle ages religious based mentality who is contributing to fragmenting a society, promote strife and make it easier for the neo-con interests we see in action every day to control. Yes, Russia made a very big mistake to marginalize this otherwise small minority. They have all the right in the world, as every human being, to live in peace, without fear and without being  oppressed. Oh yes, the US backed propaganda is using this regretable action against the gay folks as a mediatic weapon,  but that is not the gay's fault...
    Vann7

Post  Vann7 Wed May 14, 2014 12:09 am

Regardless if is right or wrong ,correct or not ..
    All the Pro Gay propaganda in US and EU is mostly directly aimed at Russia .. very few have anything to do nothing to do with becoming a model of freedoms. US and its EU colonies policy is all aimed at creating a society that is 100% incompatible with Russia society and culture. The reason is to keep Russia influence away of the EU ,and make it impossible for them to be allies ever.Because the day EU and Russia are allies ,it will be the end of US empire and its military bases around the world.

This is why even now the Victory parade that Russia celebrate is being banned in the new PRO NATO ukraine. and also not allowed to be celebrated in other EU nations. This is also why the US congress finance neo Nazism movements friendly to Nato and hostile to Russia.Not only in Ukraine but all Europe. So don't be surprised to see the EU allowing Pro Nato rusophobic nazi parties to participate in politics. and why Gays are promoted to take leadership positions . Whenever you see Gays propaganda in major media channels or education system , the American /Jewish NEOcons are behind it.

A good video that illustrate how far is the NeoCons Jewish infiltration in the american society that dictates the model of society
    to follow for all their puppets in Europe. All the society guidelines ,how people should behave ,and laws are all dictated by the neocons elite bankers AND Neocons jewish lobbies that controls US gov policy and wants to isolate and disband Russia.
    Listen from an israeli born priest exposing Neocons elite agenda.

flamming_python
    flamming_python

Post  flamming_python Wed May 14, 2014 12:56 am

Well since Ukr news is a lil' thin right now, heck why not, I'll chime in on the gay rights issue too.

I personally don't look kindly on gay parades, social engineering attempts vis-a-vis gender roles and as on, I'm a proponent of Russia protecting the traditional values of its people although at the same time not infringing on anyone's freedom or freedom of expression; it's just that the form of that expression has to take into account cultural sensitivities - when you decide to do it in a public place.

And I think that's a pretty universal human guideline really; for some societies gays kissing in public might not be acceptable, for another it might be but then there are plenty of other things that won't be that no-one is whining about, etc...

Anyway, I rather think that the issue has been exasperated by political tensions with the Western bloc, they have decided to use it as a propaganda tool against Russia and it has polarized people as a result. Most homosexuals in Russia are alright I suspect, they get on with their lives, and they don't want to be bothered about all this nonsense. I've had 2-3 bisexual girlfriends in Russia - none of them were LGBT activists.
    The ones who want to have some exhibitionist gay parades are rather a minority; exhibitionist I note again - if gay people wanted to march down a street fully clothed and simply holding some rainbow placards, banners, etc... I doubt anyone would even give them a sideways glance.

Here in St. Petersburg I've never seen any gay male couples openly in the street, or in fact anywhere that I've noticed.
    But then again I've never seen openly gay male couples in the West either, holding hands or kissing or whatever. It's not something you see there either in broad daylight. And this is despite me living in the self-declared 'gay capital of Britain' for 3 years Smile
    However I've seen plenty of openly lesbian couples here in St. Petersburg, on the street, in bars, etc... there was even a lesbo couple at my friend's wedding a few weeks ago. No-one said a word to them about it nor did it bother anyone.
    In fact I've seen more lesbo couples here in St. Petersburg, Russia than I ever have in Britain; that's the raw truth.
    No-one in Russia has a problem with women or them being lesbians it seems, it's just the gays that people don't like  Laughing 

In all seriousness though, as mentioned already (I think) I remember that the head Russian LGBT activist expressed outrage about how the EU/US wanted to use him as part of their anti-Russian PR.
    Gay people are not a separate ethnicity, religion or people, they are in fact part of the society in which they live, they share its traditions, history and even taking into account their sexuality, a lot of the time they actually share its social conservatism and so on.

In the West however, they are getting so much attention, it's almost as if they are being treated as a seperate caste, with society being molded (from the top-down), in order to accomodate a whole new social strata; I guess it's something like a new people or religion or something; only with special accomodations and privelages being constructed, and the whole of the rest of society having to be bent around them and with any 'traditionalist' opinions about this or other gender-related re-engineering attempts being declared taboo, ad hominem attacked or simply ignored.

No thanks, Europe can keep this nonsense.
    As Sa'iqa

Post  As Sa'iqa Wed May 14, 2014 12:59 am

@mack8
    You're using the same ad hominem arguments that leftists use in order to smear their opponents. I have come across them while discussing about Islam. They did not try to refute any of my arguments, the only thing they did was constantly screaming "U are a nutty right wing bigoted racist islamophobe!!!1111" (btw what does religion have to do with race?) and I see the same argument being used by all kinds of people from Muslims to gay "activists", feminists and communist apologists.

Homosexuality is a disorder. More precisely - a sexual disorder, comparable to zoophilia (bestiality), dendrophillia (attraction to trees) or coprophillia (sexual attraction to feces). The reason why it is not treated as such is purely political in nature. It certainly does not make things any easier. Political pressures have made any scientific research about homosexuality impossible - to the degree that some researchers have even received death threads from gay "activists".

What is all that fuss (al pompous gay parades etc.) about? It certainly isn't about equality. Legal systems of western countries (evem Russia) do not discriminate against them.

It certainly is about money. In such an atmosphere any LGBT "activist" who, e.g., didn't get a job can cry loud of how he/she is discriminated - then leftists will rush to help them and as a consequence the "guilty" party will have to apologize profusely. Quotas have also been proposed so that the "activists" can take lucrative jobs in the government.

There second reason is that Marxists can't live without the idea of eternal struggle of something against the western civilization. For them it is a religion - (un)fortunately, the global proletarian revolution failed to materialize, so a group of Marxist academics (centered in Frankfurt University) began to ask why and what can be done to make their ideas more palatable to a typical western person. That's how the so called "cultural Marxism" was born. They threw away (at least for a time) the idea of global Marxist state, command economy and so on. Nd (more importantly) they marginalized the role of eternal class struggle, which from this moment on, was only one of several other "struggles". Homosexuals are in eternal struggle for their rights with heteros, women are forever oppressed by men, blacks are forever oppressed by whites etc. And of course it was the Judeo-Christian civilization that was the sole fault of all evil on Earth. They could not get rid of their hatred for it because for them it was a dogma. So it was necessary (for them) to undermine it's foundations from within.

he most tragic thing is that they managed to gain significant political influence in post WW2 West. The Frankfurt School enthusiasts played a large role in the creation and growth of the hippie movement. The idea of political correctness was created in the 1970s by left-leaning US academics. The ideas of moral relativism (our morality is not the best, it's just one out of many) and cultural relativism (our culture is not that good, it's actually worse than others!) also gained popularity among them. Of course they are utterly stupid and sometimes self defeating. Ask any LGBT "activist", critical of our "backwardness", whether he/she would prefer to live in Iran or Saudi Arabia, where homosexuals are hanged -and wait for a response.

Oh God... What a long post have I written. I think it should close the entire debate. I'm going to bed. Please, talk about Ukraine.
    TR1
    TR1

Post  TR1 Wed May 14, 2014 1:09 am

Comparing two consenting adults to an adult and an animal...rofl.

I am not surprised. Please continue the circle-jerk.

EDIT: OH NO, TWO MEN KISSING IN A COLORING BOOK! TEH KIDS WILL TURN GAYYYYYYY.

How about the obscene amount of sexualizing content kids are exposed to on TV, in commercials, in every day life? Nah, its not gay so its cool.
    arpakola
    arpakola

Post  arpakola Wed May 14, 2014 1:10 am

Finished with gay topic ?

Thnks
    TR1
    TR1

Post  TR1 Wed May 14, 2014 1:13 am

Yes, now I can continue watching the mp.net level stupidity about Ukraine in this thread.
    AlfaT8
    AlfaT8

Post  AlfaT8 Wed May 14, 2014 2:25 am

TR1 wrote:Yes, now I can continue watching the mp.net level stupidity about Ukraine in this thread.
    At least it's MP.net level not F-16.net or armchairgeneral.com level.  Razz
    flamming_python
    flamming_python

Post  flamming_python Wed May 14, 2014 2:43 am

As Sa'iqa wrote:@mack8
    You're using the same ad hominem arguments that leftists use in order to smear their opponents. I have come across them while discussing about Islam. They did not try to refute any of my arguments, the only thing they did was constantly screaming "U are a nutty right wing bigoted racist islamophobe!!!1111" (btw what does religion have to do with race?) and I see the same argument being used by all kinds of people from Muslims to gay "activists", feminists and communist apologists.

Homosexuality is a disorder. More precisely - a sexual disorder, comparable to zoophilia (bestiality), dendrophillia (attraction to trees) or coprophillia (sexual attraction to feces). The reason why it is not treated as such is purely political in nature. It certainly does not make things any easier. Political pressures have made any scientific research about homosexuality impossible - to the degree that some researchers have even received death threads from gay "activists".

What is all that fuss (al pompous gay parades etc.) about? It certainly isn't about equality. Legal systems of western countries (evem Russia) do not discriminate against them.

It certainly is about money. In such an atmosphere any LGBT "activist" who, e.g., didn't get a job can cry loud of how he/she is discriminated - then leftists will rush to help them and as a consequence the "guilty" party will have to apologize profusely. Quotas have also been proposed so that the "activists" can take lucrative jobs in the government.

There second reason is that Marxists can't live without the idea of eternal struggle of something against the western civilization. For them it is a religion - (un)fortunately, the global proletarian revolution failed to materialize, so a group of Marxist academics (centered in Frankfurt University) began to ask why and what can be done to make their ideas more palatable to a typical western person. That's how the so called "cultural Marxism" was born. They threw away (at least for a time) the idea of global Marxist state, command economy and so on. Nd (more importantly) they marginalized the role of eternal class struggle, which from this moment on, was only one of several other "struggles". Homosexuals are in eternal struggle for their rights with heteros, women are forever oppressed by men, blacks are forever oppressed by whites etc. And of course it was the Judeo-Christian civilization that was the sole fault of all evil on Earth. They could not get rid of their hatred for it because for them it was a dogma. So it was necessary (for them) to undermine it's foundations from within.

he most tragic thing is that they managed to gain significant political influence in post WW2 West. The Frankfurt School enthusiasts played a large role in the creation and growth of the hippie movement. The idea of political correctness was created in the 1970s by left-leaning US academics. The ideas of moral relativism (our morality is not the best, it's just one out of many) and cultural relativism (our culture is not that good, it's actually worse than others!) also gained popularity among them. Of course they are utterly stupid and sometimes self defeating. Ask any LGBT "activist", critical of our "backwardness", whether he/she would prefer to live in Iran or Saudi Arabia, where homosexuals are hanged -and wait for a response.

Oh God... What a long post have I written. I think it should close the entire debate. I'm going to bed. Please, talk about Ukraine.

Bah, you call that a long post?  lol1 

Anyway, I was under the impression that you are an avowed proponent of the Western civilization and way of life, and see your own country Poland as an integral part of it.

So why the dissent against political homosexuality?
    You must have realized by now that exactly this, is a cornerstone of the EU/US's project of cultural differentiation from the rest of the world (culture and values seemingly taking the position of ideology in this new Cold War); so you're just going to have to get used to the brown side I'm afraid, West would never make any compromises for anyone this issue; championing a homosexual way of life is the Crusade of the day and Poland's in the firing line; they suspect your loyalty to the cause  pirat
    Morpheus Eberhardt
    Morpheus Eberhardt

Homosexuality: weapon of the West - Page 2 Empty Temporary homo thread

Post  Morpheus Eberhardt Wed May 14, 2014 7:26 am

Moderators,

Can you please clean up this thread, removing the blatantly off-topic material? This used to be one of the best threads on the internet.
    GarryB
    GarryB

Homosexuality: weapon of the West - Page 2 Empty Homosexuality, weapon of the west.

Post  GarryB Wed May 14, 2014 8:10 am

This thread will contain most of the posts in the situation in the Ukraine thread that regards this topic:
    macedonian
    macedonian

Post  macedonian Wed May 14, 2014 9:19 am

GarryB wrote:This thread will contain most of the posts in the situation in the Ukraine thread that regards this topic:

Great move, I wanted to reply to some posts there, but didn't want to go off-top
    Werewolf
    Werewolf

Post  Werewolf Wed May 14, 2014 2:30 pm

TR1 wrote:
    I find the thought of most straight couples having sex to be disgusting, to be completely frank. What can I say, I am a picky person.
    It does not effect in any way the way I socialize with them of course- why would it? Some straight couples do some kinky shit in the bedroom I would rather not know about, it simply does not concern me.

The issue is when personal preference becomes law. Idiotic, useless, pointless law.
    Also it is a terrible precedent.
    We gonna start banning other, unpopular things as "propaganda"?
    Well, the process has already started in Russia, so we know where it is heading.

Maybe because straight people don't make stupid parades for the sexual preferences in outfits that are beyond anything that could be called attractive or pleasing to the eye for both genders regardless of preference. This disgusting parades even allow trannies to walk with bare silicon breasts and openly without pants so they can show total perversion of the western world. This gay parades are not forced by gays itself but big LGBT lobbies are behind this to bring the perception into normal people that such perversions such as total trannies (the "freedom" to choose your gender and even a hermaphrodite gender), such total manipulation that on gay parades even children can walk among naked grown gay men, that they act like gay sex is the only thing that matters.

This parades have absolutley nothing to do with gays been allowed to fuck, this parades are only existing so the other normal people are manipulated that this is the NORM of gays, that all gays can be total disgusting, can use even children for their gay pride bullcrap and trannies can walk naked and should be accepted. This is the decadence of the west and russia did great banning this western decadence perversion of the roman like west.

It is also good that they did not used another PR for this law, this set bars and encouraged other nations that were more likely to bow down to whatever west wants, not to bow down and accept every decadence that comes from the evil empire US.
    macedonian
    macedonian

Post  macedonian Wed May 14, 2014 3:21 pm

flamming_python wrote:...
    I've had 2-3 bisexual girlfriends in Russia - none of them were LGBT activists.

I don't believe you FP, but just on the off chance that you're speaking the truth, I'm gonna need their phone numbers, social media contacts, and e-mails for a thorough investigation! (sh*t gotta go, the wife is looking at the computer)
    lol!

-----------

TR1 wrote:Comparing two consenting adults to an adult and an animal...rofl.
    I am not surprised. Please continue the circle-jerk.
    I smell a bit of a hypocrisy here TR1, how are kids 'consenting adults'...we WERE talking about sexual propaganda towards MINORS, weren't we?!

TR1 wrote:EDIT: OH NO, TWO MEN KISSING IN A COLORING BOOK! TEH KIDS WILL TURN GAYYYYYYY.
    So making coloring books for KIDS is nowhere near propaganda than?! Interesting viewpoint you have.
    What's next? I know: let's bombard kids with phallusoid toys, what could possibly go wrong there?!!!
    Come on man! This is too obvious! What has freedom of sexual orientation have to do with children's coloring books?

TR1 wrote:How about the obscene amount of sexualizing content kids are exposed to on TV, in commercials, in every day life? Nah, its not gay so its cool.
    That's actually a very good point, and one which I have to say I agree with. All I'm saying is: let kids be kids, and don't force grownup stuff on them. Exposing kids to any sort of sexuality is bad. Really bad!
    As I said before - let kids figure out sexuality in their own time. Don't force anything on them, it's bleedin' abusing them if you do!
    flamming_python
    flamming_python

Post  flamming_python Wed May 14, 2014 6:08 pm

macedonian wrote:

I don't believe you FP, but just on the off chance that you're speaking the truth, I'm gonna need their phone numbers, social media contacts, and e-mails for a thorough investigation! (sh*t gotta go, the wife is looking at the computer)
    lol!

Very Happy 

[donjuan]Well it's true - can't speak for the rest of Russia but there are plenty of bisexual women here. And the great thing is that they are still interested in guys.
    I think that's even true of a lot of girls that declare themselves as lesbian through and through. Don't be slimy and start coming onto them and being a prick - act like a gentleman and treat them with respect, make conversation, but at the same time start charming them and gradually making it clear you want them. You'll be surprised at the results.
    And don't be afraid to bring up sexual topics either; again not in a slimy sense but just asking if they've ever slept with guys, etc... lesbian/bi women are rarely prudish as you can imagine. If they've slept with a guy before, that means they'll sleep with a guy again  Laughing 

The thing is though is that in England most lesbian girls were ugly enough not to bother with any of this.
    But in Russia - go for it.[/donjuan]
    macedonian
    macedonian

Post  macedonian Wed May 14, 2014 8:57 pm

flamming_python wrote:
    macedonian wrote:

lol!

Very Happy 

[donjuan]Well it's true - can't speak for the rest of Russia but there are plenty of bisexual women here. And the great thing is that they are still interested in guys.
    I think that's even true of a lot of girls that declare themselves as lesbian through and through. Don't be slimy and start coming onto them and being a prick - act like a gentleman and treat them with respect, make conversation, but at the same time start charming them and gradually making it clear you want them. You'll be surprised at the results.
    And don't be afraid to bring up sexual topics either; again not in a slimy sense but just asking if they've ever slept with guys, etc... lesbian/bi women are rarely prudish as you can imagine. If they've slept with a guy before, that means they'll sleep with a guy again  Laughing 

The thing is though is that in England most lesbian girls were ugly enough not to bother with any of this.
    But in Russia - go for it.[/donjuan]

<Balkan Casanova>
    That has to be the best 'come to Russia' advertisement. Wish you told me these things prior to marriage and gettin' older (well 36 isn't that old, is it?!). Oh, and worry not - I am a true gentleman, and quite the looker too. So shouldn't at all have problems charming the ladies... Not at all uncomfortable taking on sexual subjects in a conversation either.
    Beside, Saint Pete is the city in Russia that I'd REALLY like to visit. No1 on my 'to visit list'. So I guess this ticks all the right boxes.
    I have to say though, my experience with English les/bi women wasn't as bad. Quite the contrary, one could claim... Very Happy 
    </Balkan Casanova>
    mack8
    mack8

Post  mack8 Wed May 14, 2014 10:36 pm

I smell a bit of a hypocrisy here TR1, how are kids 'consenting adults'...we WERE talking about sexual propaganda towards MINORS, weren't we?!

Are you as concerned for REAL issues that affects a person's growth like all these violent and criminal behaviour supporting video games, this american hip-hop rubbish again inciting to violence, movies shoved down our throats full of bloodbaths and glorifying death, an example of this TRUE disease being the images nonchalantly posted recently of peoples with their brains blown off, or burned to death?! Or perhaps your religion tells you gay-hating crowd it's all ok to let that happen, but letting peoples live their lives, oh dear no! The supranatural beardy guy living on a cloud and shooting lightnings from his a*** said so! *facepalms*

No, being gay is not a disease- i am astonished to see europeans thinking in such incredibly backward terms, i was even called being a gay myself by some "educated" co-nationals of mine for supporting the gays peoples right to peaceful existence, even if that is absolutely NOT my cup of tea by light years. But some simply cannot grasp the concept that one does not need to be gay to realize that they are peoples just like you and i, only very slightly different in one insignificant -in the grand scheme of things- aspect. Sadly, i guess trying to convince this certain section of society to stop hating the gay people it's like trying to convince them that the beardy supranatural guy living on a cloud to doesn't exist. Yeah right...

Anyway, i think this is more of a social discussion rather than military, so imho it probably be better suited in a social section of the forum, rather that a military one?
    macedonian
    macedonian

Post  macedonian Wed May 14, 2014 11:23 pm

mack8 wrote:

Are you as concerned for REAL issues that affects a person's growth like all these violent and criminal behaviour supporting video games, this american hip-hop rubbish again inciting to violence, movies shoved down our throats full of  bloodbaths and glorifying death, an example of this TRUE disease  being the images nonchalantly posted recently of peoples with their brains blown off, or burned to death?!
    Yes I am. In fact I closely monitor what my kids watch both online and offline. I try to tell them to be as good as they can, and often have conversations with them about what's good and what's evil. I'd expect that when my son is older, he'd be the first one to defend someone from being attacked just because they were gay. I'd be pretty disappointed if he didn't actually.

mack8 wrote:Or perhaps your religion tells you gay-hating crowd it's all ok to let that happen, but letting peoples live their lives, oh dear no! The supranatural beardy guy living on a cloud and shooting lightnings from his a*** said so! *facepalms*
    Had you bothered to read my posts, you'd have known that that's not at all what I stand for. Yes, I am an Orthodox Christian, and BECAUSE of that fact, I think I should be more tolerant toward people. And I wouldn't call myself gay-hating at all. As a matter of fact I clearly stated that I socialize with people who are gay.
    See, according to your post, it is YOU who has a problem with tolerance towards me because of my religion, not me because of someone's sexual orientation.

mack8 wrote:No, being gay is not a disease- i am astonished to see europeans thinking in such incredibly backward terms, i was even called being a gay myself by some "educated" co-nationals of mine for supporting the gays peoples right to peaceful existence, even if that is absolutely NOT my cup of tea by light years.
    Well, here I beg to differ. I think being gay is in fact a disease - and a psychological one at that. On par with paedophilia (though not as vicious, since it's an act between consenting adults). So, I rather feel sorry for gay people for having this disease. Though I make an effort not to show it, as to not offend them. Just like I do with people that have cancer or leukemia.

mack8 wrote:But some simply cannot grasp the concept that one does not need to be gay to realize that they are peoples just like you and i, only very slightly different in one insignificant -in the grand scheme of things- aspect.
    No need to tell me, I KNOW they are people just like you and me. But that's a good effort at self-righteousness and patronizing. You understand that people tend to do that when lacking a proper argument, right?

mack8 wrote:Sadly, i guess trying to convince this certain section of society to stop hating the gay people it's like trying to convince them that the beardy supranatural guy living on a cloud  to doesn't exist. Yeah right...
    So now that we've concluded that your assumptions are facts carved in stone, we can continue to hate the religious people for being ignorant. Don't you find your rant a tad hypocritical?

mack8 wrote:Anyway, i think this is more of a social discussion rather than military, so imho it probably be better suited in a social section of the forum, rather that a military one?
    Whatever
    As Sa'iqa

Post  As Sa'iqa Fri May 16, 2014 12:11 pm

A good article about PC. Pretty much what I said in my previous post.
    When will EU get rid of this shit!?
    Where does all this stuff that you’ve heard about this morning – the victim feminism, the gay rights movement, the invented statistics, the rewritten history, the lies, the demands, all the rest of it – where does it come from? For the first time in our history, Americans have to be fearful of what they say, of what they write, and of what they think. They have to be afraid of using the wrong word, a word denounced as offensive or insensitive, or racist, sexist, or homophobic.

We have seen other countries, particularly in this century, where this has been the case. And we have always regarded them with a mixture of pity, and to be truthful, some amusement, because it has struck us as so strange that people would allow a situation to develop where they would be afraid of what words they used. But we now have this situation in this country. We have it primarily on college campuses, but it is spreading throughout the whole society. Were does it come from? What is it?

We call it “Political Correctness.” The name originated as something of a joke, literally in a comic strip, and we tend still to think of it as only half-serious. In fact, it’s deadly serious. It is the great disease of our century, the disease that has left tens of millions of people dead in Europe, in Russia, in China, indeed around the world. It is the disease of ideology. PC is not funny. PC is deadly serious.

If we look at it analytically, if we look at it historically, we quickly find out exactly what it is. Political Correctness is cultural Marxism. It is Marxism translated from economic into cultural terms. It is an effort that goes back not to the 1960s and the hippies and the peace movement, but back to World War I. If we compare the basic tenets of Political Correctness with classical Marxism the parallels are very obvious.

First of all, both are totalitarian ideologies. The totalitarian nature of Political Correctness is revealed nowhere more clearly than on college campuses, many of which at this point are small ivy covered North Koreas, where the student or faculty member who dares to cross any of the lines set up by the gender feminist or the homosexual-rights activists, or the local black or Hispanic group, or any of the other sainted “victims” groups that PC revolves around, quickly find themselves in judicial trouble. Within the small legal system of the college, they face formal charges – some star-chamber proceeding – and punishment. That is a little look into the future that Political Correctness intends for the nation as a whole.

Indeed, all ideologies are totalitarian because the essence of an ideology (I would note that conservatism correctly understood is not an ideology) is to take some philosophy and say on the basis of this philosophy certain things must be true – such as the whole of the history of our culture is the history of the oppression of women. Since reality contradicts that, reality must be forbidden. It must become forbidden to acknowledge the reality of our history. People must be forced to live a lie, and since people are naturally reluctant to live a lie, they naturally use their ears and eyes to look out and say, “Wait a minute. This isn’t true. I can see it isn’t true,” the power of the state must be put behind the demand to live a lie. That is why ideology invariably creates a totalitarian state.

Second, the cultural Marxism of Political Correctness, like economic Marxism, has a single factor explanation of history. Economic Marxism says that all of history is determined by ownership of means of production. Cultural Marxism, or Political Correctness, says that all history is determined by power, by which groups defined in terms of race, sex, etc., have power over which other groups. Nothing else matters. All literature, indeed, is about that. Everything in the past is about that one thing.

Third, just as in classical economic Marxism certain groups, i.e. workers and peasants, are a priori good, and other groups, i.e., the bourgeoisie and capital owners, are evil. In the cultural Marxism of Political Correctness certain groups are good – feminist women, (only feminist women, non-feminist women are deemed not to exist) blacks, Hispanics, homosexuals. These groups are determined to be “victims,” and therefore automatically good regardless of what any of them do. Similarly, white males are determined automatically to be evil, thereby becoming the equivalent of the bourgeoisie in economic Marxism.

Fourth, both economic and cultural Marxism rely on expropriation. When the classical Marxists, the communists, took over a country like Russia, they expropriated the bourgeoisie, they took away their property. Similarly, when the cultural Marxists take over a university campus, they expropriate through things like quotas for admissions. When a white student with superior qualifications is denied admittance to a college in favor of a black or Hispanic who isn’t as well qualified, the white student is expropriated. And indeed, affirmative action, in our whole society today, is a system of expropriation. White owned companies don’t get a contract because the contract is reserved for a company owned by, say, Hispanics or women. So expropriation is a principle tool for both forms of Marxism.

And finally, both have a method of analysis that automatically gives the answers they want. For the classical Marxist, it’s Marxist economics. For the cultural Marxist, it’s deconstruction. Deconstruction essentially takes any text, removes all meaning from it and re-inserts any meaning desired. So we find, for example, that all of Shakespeare is about the suppression of women, or the Bible is really about race and gender. All of these texts simply become grist for the mill, which proves that “all history is about which groups have power over which other groups.” So the parallels are very evident between the classical Marxism that we’re familiar with in the old Soviet Union and the cultural Marxism that we see today as Political Correctness.

But the parallels are not accidents. The parallels did not come from nothing. The fact of the matter is that Political Correctness has a history, a history that is much longer than many people are aware of outside a small group of academics who have studied this. And the history goes back, as I said, to World War I, as do so many of the pathologies that are today bringing our society, and indeed our culture, down.

Marxist theory said that when the general European war came (as it did come in Europe in 1914), the working class throughout Europe would rise up and overthrow their governments – the bourgeois governments – because the workers had more in common with each other across the national boundaries than they had in common with the bourgeoisie and the ruling class in their own country. Well, 1914 came and it didn’t happen. Throughout Europe, workers rallied to their flag and happily marched off to fight each other. The Kaiser shook hands with the leaders of the Marxist Social Democratic Party in Germany and said there are no parties now, there are only Germans. And this happened in every country in Europe. So something was wrong.

Marxists knew by definition it couldn’t be the theory. In 1917, they finally got a Marxist coup in Russia and it looked like the theory was working, but it stalled again. It didn’t spread and when attempts were made to spread immediately after the war, with the Spartacist uprising in Berlin, with the Bela Kun government in Hungary, with the Munich Soviet, the workers didn’t support them.

So the Marxists’ had a problem. And two Marxist theorists went to work on it: Antonio Gramsci in Italy and Georg Lukacs in Hungary. Gramsci said the workers will never see their true class interests, as defined by Marxism, until they are freed from Western culture, and particularly from the Christian religion – that they are blinded by culture and religion to their true class interests. Lukacs, who was considered the most brilliant Marxist theorist since Marx himself, said in 1919, “Who will save us from Western Civilization?” He also theorized that the great obstacle to the creation of a Marxist paradise was the culture: Western civilization itself.

Lukacs gets a chance to put his ideas into practice, because when the home grown Bolshevik Bela Kun government is established in Hungary in 1919, he becomes deputy commissar for culture, and the first thing he did was introduce sex education into the Hungarian schools. This ensured that the workers would not support the Bela Kun government, because the Hungarian people looked at this aghast, workers as well as everyone else. But he had already made the connection that today many of us are still surprised by, that we would consider the “latest thing.”

In 1923 in Germany, a think-tank is established that takes on the role of translating Marxism from economic into cultural terms, that creates Political Correctness as we know it today, and essentially it has created the basis for it by the end of the 1930s. This comes about because the very wealthy young son of a millionaire German trader by the name of Felix Weil has become a Marxist and has lots of money to spend. He is disturbed by the divisions among the Marxists, so he sponsors something called the First Marxist Work Week, where he brings Lukacs and many of the key German thinkers together for a week, working on the differences of Marxism.

And he says, “What we need is a think-tank.” Washington is full of think tanks and we think of them as very modern. In fact they go back quite a ways. He endows an institute, associated with Frankfurt University, established in 1923, that was originally supposed to be known as the Institute for Marxism. But the people behind it decided at the beginning that it was not to their advantage to be openly identified as Marxist. The last thing Political Correctness wants is for people to figure out it’s a form of Marxism. So instead they decide to name it the Institute for Social Research.

Weil is very clear about his goals. In 1971, he wrote to Martin Jay the author of a principle book on the Frankfurt School, as the Institute for Social Research soon becomes known informally, and he said, “I wanted the institute to become known, perhaps famous, due to its contributions to Marxism.” Well, he was successful. The first director of the Institute, Carl Grunberg, an Austrian economist, concluded his opening address, according to Martin Jay, “by clearly stating his personal allegiance to Marxism as a scientific methodology.” Marxism, he said, would be the ruling principle at the Institute, and that never changed.
    The initial work at the Institute was rather conventional, but in 1930 it acquired a new director named Max Horkheimer, and Horkheimer’s views were very different. He was very much a Marxist renegade. The people who create and form the Frankfurt School are renegade Marxists. They’re still very much Marxist in their thinking, but they’re effectively run out of the party. Moscow looks at what they are doing and says, “Hey, this isn’t us, and we’re not going to bless this.”

Horkheimer’s initial heresy is that he is very interested in Freud, and the key to making the translation of Marxism from economic into cultural terms is essentially that he combined it with Freudism. Again, Martin Jay writes, “If it can be said that in the early years of its history, the Institute concerned itself primarily with an analysis of bourgeois society’s socio-economic sub-structure,” – and I point out that Jay is very sympathetic to the Frankfurt School, I’m not reading from a critic here – “in the years after 1930 its primary interests lay in its cultural superstructure. Indeed the traditional Marxist formula regarding the relationship between the two was brought into question by Critical Theory.”

The stuff we’ve been hearing about this morning – the radical feminism, the women’s studies departments, the gay studies departments, the black studies departments – all these things are branches of Critical Theory. What the Frankfurt School essentially does is draw on both Marx and Freud in the 1930s to create this theory called Critical Theory. The term is ingenious because you’re tempted to ask, “What is the theory?” The theory is to criticize. The theory is that the way to bring down Western culture and the capitalist order is not to lay down an alternative. They explicitly refuse to do that. They say it can’t be done, that we can’t imagine what a free society would look like (their definition of a free society). As long as we’re living under repression – the repression of a capitalistic economic order which creates (in their theory) the Freudian condition, the conditions that Freud describes in individuals of repression – we can’t even imagine it. What Critical Theory is about is simply criticizing. It calls for the most destructive criticism possible, in every possible way, designed to bring the current order down. And, of course, when we hear from the feminists that the whole of society is just out to get women and so on, that kind of criticism is a derivative of Critical Theory. It is all coming from the 1930s, not the 1960s.

Other key members who join up around this time are Theodore Adorno, and, most importantly, Erich Fromm and Herbert Marcuse. Fromm and Marcuse introduce an element which is central to Political Correctness, and that’s the sexual element. And particularly Marcuse, who in his own writings calls for a society of “polymorphous perversity,” that is his definition of the future of the world that they want to create. Marcuse in particular by the 1930s is writing some very extreme stuff on the need for sexual liberation, but this runs through the whole Institute. So do most of the themes we see in Political Correctness, again in the early 30s. In Fromm’s view, masculinity and femininity were not reflections of ‘essential’ sexual differences, as the Romantics had thought. They were derived instead from differences in life functions, which were in part socially determined.” Sex is a construct; sexual differences are a construct.

Another example is the emphasis we now see on environmentalism. “Materialism as far back as Hobbes had led to a manipulative dominating attitude toward nature.” That was Horkhemier writing in 1933 in Materialismus und Moral. “The theme of man’s domination of nature,” according to Jay, ” was to become a central concern of the Frankfurt School in subsequent years.” “Horkheimer’s antagonism to the fetishization of labor, (here’s were they’re obviously departing from Marxist orthodoxy) expressed another dimension of his materialism, the demand for human, sensual happiness.” In one of his most trenchant essays, Egoism and the Movement for Emancipation, written in 1936, Horkeimer “discussed the hostility to personal gratification inherent in bourgeois culture.” And he specifically referred to the Marquis de Sade, favorably, for his “protest…against asceticism in the name of a higher morality.”

How does all of this stuff flood in here? How does it flood into our universities, and indeed into our lives today? The members of the Frankfurt School are Marxist, they are also, to a man, Jewish. In 1933 the Nazis came to power in Germany, and not surprisingly they shut down the Institute for Social Research. And its members fled. They fled to New York City, and the Institute was reestablished there in 1933 with help from Columbia University. And the members of the Institute, gradually through the 1930s, though many of them remained writing in German, shift their focus from Critical Theory about German society, destructive criticism about every aspect of that society, to Critical Theory directed toward American society. There is another very important transition when the war comes. Some of them go to work for the government, including Herbert Marcuse, who became a key figure in the OSS (the predecessor to the CIA), and some, including Horkheimer and Adorno, move to Hollywood.

These origins of Political Correctness would probably not mean too much to us today except for two subsequent events. The first was the student rebellion in the mid-1960s, which was driven largely by resistance to the draft and the Vietnam War. But the student rebels needed theory of some sort. They couldn’t just get out there and say, “Hell no we won’t go,” they had to have some theoretical explanation behind it. Very few of them were interested in wading through Das Kapital. Classical, economic Marxism is not light, and most of the radicals of the 60s were not deep. Fortunately for them, and unfortunately for our country today, and not just in the university, Herbert Marcuse remained in America when the Frankfurt School relocated back to Frankfurt after the war. And whereas Mr. Adorno in Germany is appalled by the student rebellion when it breaks out there – when the student rebels come into Adorno’s classroom, he calls the police and has them arrested – Herbert Marcuse, who remained here, saw the 60s student rebellion as the great chance. He saw the opportunity to take the work of the Frankfurt School and make it the theory of the New Left in the United States.

One of Marcuse’s books was the key book. It virtually became the bible of the SDS and the student rebels of the 60s. That book was Eros and Civilization. Marcuse argues that under a capitalistic order (he downplays the Marxism very strongly here, it is subtitled, A Philosophical Inquiry into Freud, but the framework is Marxist), repression is the essence of that order and that gives us the person Freud describes – the person with all the hang-ups, the neuroses, because his sexual instincts are repressed. We can envision a future, if we can only destroy this existing oppressive order, in which we liberate eros, we liberate libido, in which we have a world of “polymorphous perversity,” in which you can “do you own thing.” And by the way, in that world there will no longer be work, only play. What a wonderful message for the radicals of the mid-60s! They’re students, they’re baby-boomers, and they’ve grown up never having to worry about anything except eventually having to get a job. And here is a guy writing in a way they can easily follow. He doesn’t require them to read a lot of heavy Marxism and tells them everything they want to hear which is essentially, “Do your own thing,” “If it feels good do it,” and “You never have to go to work.” By the way, Marcuse is also the man who creates the phrase, “Make love, not war.” Coming back to the situation people face on campus, Marcuse defines “liberating tolerance” as intolerance for anything coming from the Right and tolerance for anything coming from the Left. Marcuse joined the Frankfurt School, in 1932 (if I remember right). So, all of this goes back to the 1930s.

In conclusion, America today is in the throes of the greatest and direst transformation in its history. We are becoming an ideological state, a country with an official state ideology enforced by the power of the state. In “hate crimes” we now have people serving jail sentences for political thoughts. And the Congress is now moving to expand that category ever further. Affirmative action is part of it. The terror against anyone who dissents from Political Correctness on campus is part of it. It’s exactly what we have seen happen in Russia, in Germany, in Italy, in China, and now it’s coming here. And we don’t recognize it because we call it Political Correctness and laugh it off. My message today is that it’s not funny, it’s here, it’s growing and it will eventually destroy, as it seeks to destroy, everything that we have ever defined as our freedom and our culture.

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 9:43 am