Russia Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues

+44
Tolstoy
Werewolf
Backman
JohninMK
Mig-31BM2 Super Irbis-E
lancelot
Krepost
AlfaT8
Sujoy
RTN
Rodion_Romanovic
ATLASCUB
Tsavo Lion
Hannibal Barca
Russian Patriot
Isos
miketheterrible
yavar
GarryB
nomadski
KiloGolf
airstrike
crod
magnumcromagnon
Solncepek
Arash_IMV
max steel
GunshipDemocracy
d_taddei2
wilhelm
medo
sepheronx
Zhukov-Patton
nemrod
George1
ShahryarHedayatiSHBA
Behrooz
Viktor
Stealthflanker
nightcrawler
IronsightSniper
SinaAzad
lulldapull
Admin
48 posters

Iran Air Force (IRIAF) | News and Discussions

wilhelm

Iran Air Force (IRIAF) | News and Discussions - Page 3 Empty Re: Iran Air Force (IRIAF) | News and Discussions

Post  wilhelm Wed Feb 10, 2016 7:07 pm

It is being reported today, quoting the Iranian Defence Minister, that Iran is close to ordering an undisclosed number of Sukhoi Su-30's.
    I posted the links here, in the last post.

https://www.russiadefence.net/t3742p45-russia-iran-military-cooperation

Last edited by wilhelm on Wed Feb 10, 2016 9:57 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Edited for clarity)

Iran Air Force (IRIAF) | News and Discussions - Page 3 Empty Re: Iran Air Force (IRIAF) | News and Discussions

Post  Guest Fri Feb 12, 2016 12:31 am

"During a interview with TV2 IRIB, Iran’s Defense Minister Hossein Dehghan said Tehran is negotiating with Moscow for license production of the Su-30 fighter. Dehghan added that the Chinese J-10 was considered but rejected."

Source: http://alert5.com/2016/02/11/iran-to-negotiate-for-local-assembly-of-su-30/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

Post  Guest Sat Feb 13, 2016 6:28 pm

Iranian Airforce received a batch of Nasr-1 Anti-Ship Missile, domestic version of Chinese C-704 for its F-4Es:

Iran Air Force (IRIAF) | News and Discussions - Page 3 CbGd7YHXIAEpkIl

Iran Air Force (IRIAF) | News and Discussions - Page 3 CbGd7_OWwAA2-08

Iran Air Force (IRIAF) | News and Discussions - Page 3 CbGd8eHWIAAlfFx

Iran Air Force (IRIAF) | News and Discussions - Page 3 CbGd9GgW8AIeQIb

d_taddei2
    d_taddei2

Iran Air Force (IRIAF) | News and Discussions - Page 3 Empty reply

Post  d_taddei2 Tue Feb 16, 2016 5:30 am

GunshipDemocracy wrote:
    Iran is considering the option of equipping the Russian air force su-30

РИА Новости http://ria.ru/defense_safety/20160210/1372363476.html#ixzz3zn5m8ptc

Why not MiG-35? would not be cheaper. Or also Yak-130 based light fighter in big numbers.

I think this is mainly down to the fact Iran will want to produce the aircraft long term, and the Iranian like the chinese like to copy equipment so maybe Russia doesn't want them to copy their new baby(Mig-35).

Su-30 is more than enough for the Iranians and much better than they currently have. Iran should have there Su-24 and Su-25 upgraded, and look to phase out the american aircraft it currently has as well as stop its home grown projects which is just copies of F5's with a few upgrades a waste of money. If their Mig-29's are in reasonable shape these could be upgraded to SMT level. I doubt Yak-130 will be purchased anytime soon considering that Iran has 30x HESA Azarakhsh, 6x HESA Saeqeh, 60x Northrop F-5 Tiger II(modernised), and 20x Chengdu F-7 Airguard, and they have some Mig-29, and F5 trainers along with 25x HESA Dorna trainers, so the need for Yak-130 is slim. They will no doubt want to replace F4 phantoms, F14 tomcats, and Mirage F1's first, even thought the F4's have had some upgrades done to what extend i dont know, the aircraft themselves are getting old especially the F14's. Also to note that Iran was building the HESA Shafaq which was very similar to the Yak-130 but with stealth capabilities such as radar absorbing paint etc.

Iran ideally needs to buy a mix of Su-30/Su-35 and Mig-29M2, and Su-34, to replace F-14, F4, F5, Mirage F1, and Chengdu F-7

i would also buy a mix of Mi-35 and Mi-28. Iran is lacking decent attack helicopters, the Toufan a copy of the american cobra is ok but they don't seem to be producing any in any great numbers and they are really only suited for scout/light attack, the  american made cobra's are getting pretty old and need to be replaced. Another option for light attack/scout if the Iranian wanted to give up on its toufan would be the Kazan Ansat-2RC (armed Ansat), and i am sure Russia would be willing to sell the production rights to the Ansat which would also be an ideal replacement for the Iranian's bell 214's and 205's. Iran produces their own Bell 205's the Panha Shabaviz 2-75 but i think the Ansat would be a better option. Another option for the Iranians is to replace their old CH-47 Chinooks with Mi-26T2.

Also their C-130 hercules which must be getting to the stage of being taken out of service could be replaced with IL-76's

the only thing really that the Iranian's dont need to purchase are UAV's this is a field despite sanctions have managed to produce fairly decent UAV's. (Russia take note).

so to re-cap

Buy

Su-30/35,
    Su-34
    Mig 29M2
    Mi-35
    Mi-28
    Ansat and Ansat 2RC  
    Mi-26T2
    Il-76

and then use the F5's and Chengdu F-7 as trainers, slowly replacing them with Yak-130 in the distant future. And cancel the Iranian made fixed wing programmes, and whats already built use as trainers, or better send their 30x Azarakhsh and 6x Saeqeh to Syria with Iranian pilots.
    GunshipDemocracy
    GunshipDemocracy

Location : fishin on Stalin´s Strait between Mexico and Canada

Post  GunshipDemocracy Tue Feb 16, 2016 11:02 am

d_taddei2 wrote:
    GunshipDemocracy wrote:

Why not MiG-35? would not be cheaper. Or also Yak-130 based light fighter in big numbers.

I think this is mainly down to the fact Iran will want to produce the aircraft long term, and the Iranian like the chinese like to copy equipment so maybe Russia doesn't want them to copy their new baby(Mig-35).

It is not abut love to copy but in case of severe sanctions to be able to do at least at copy level. Russia also denied S-300 influenced by zionist lobby. MiG-35 export version is still better then Su-30 not as a platform but as a multifunctional platform that still can do the job and better in terms of cost-effectiveness.

MiG-29M?as a stopgap before MiG-35 arrived agreed. Other planes? Su-34? Su-30? sure nice BUT costs would kill Iran.

d_taddei2 wrote:
    I doubt Yak-130 will be purchased anytime soon considering that Iran has 30x HESA Azarakhsh, 6x HESA Saeqeh, 60x Northrop F-5 Tiger II(modernised), and 20x Chengdu F-7 Airguard, and they have some Mig-29, and F5 trainers along with 25x HESA Dorna trainers, so the need for Yak-130 is slim.

Well F-5 as a airframe might be OK but IMHO is not even close anything like Yak-130 in terms of avionics.

You mentioned Saegeh - was in large part designed by MiG. Still in their money state (military budget like 14BLN $/yr) and dire needs lotsa localized fairly simple but effektive fighters (Yak-135? ) IMHO makes more sense then 12 or 24 Su-30.

Logistics also had price: as little models as possible an das many unified capable platforms.

d_taddei2 wrote:
    i would also buy a mix of Mi-35 and Mi-28. Iran is lacking decent attack helicopters, the Toufan a copy of

Ansat is very light, mi-2 class. Good choice wtr costs but I am still convinced Mi-24 (upgraded and overhauled form Russian stocks are better) and eventually licensed Mi-35.

d_taddei2 wrote:
    the only thing really that the Iranian's dont need to purchase are UAV's this is a field despite sanctions have managed to produce fairly decent UAV's. (Russia take note).

Iran´s UAV are build as reverse engineering or with usage of commercial modules. Russia cannot offer heavy class based on PAK-FA and other make no sense indeed.

d_taddei2
    d_taddei2

Post  d_taddei2 Wed Feb 17, 2016 1:15 am

GunshipDemocracy wrote:
    d_taddei2 wrote:
    GunshipDemocracy wrote:

It is not abut love to copy but in case of severe sanctions to be able to do at least at copy level. Russia also denied S-300 influenced by zionist lobby. MiG-35 export version is still better then Su-30 not as a platform but as a multifunctional platform that still can do the job and better in terms of cost-effectiveness.

MiG-29M?as a stopgap before MiG-35 arrived agreed. Other planes? Su-34? Su-30? sure nice BUT costs would kill Iran.

d_taddei2 wrote:
    I doubt Yak-130 will be purchased anytime soon considering that Iran has 30x HESA Azarakhsh, 6x HESA Saeqeh, 60x Northrop F-5 Tiger II(modernised), and 20x Chengdu F-7 Airguard, and they have some Mig-29, and F5 trainers along with 25x HESA Dorna trainers, so the need for Yak-130 is slim.

Well F-5 as a airframe might be OK but IMHO is not even close anything like Yak-130 in terms of avionics.

You mentioned Saegeh - was in large part designed by MiG. Still in their money state (military budget like 14BLN $/yr) and  dire needs lotsa localized fairly simple but effektive fighters (Yak-135? ) IMHO makes more sense then 12 or 24 Su-30.

Logistics also had price: as little models as possible an das many unified capable platforms.

d_taddei2 wrote:
    i would also buy a mix of Mi-35 and Mi-28. Iran is lacking decent attack helicopters, the Toufan a copy of

Ansat is very light, mi-2 class. Good choice wtr costs but I am still convinced Mi-24 (upgraded and overhauled form Russian stocks are better) and eventually licensed  Mi-35.

d_taddei2 wrote:

Iran´s UAV are build as reverse engineering or with usage of commercial modules. Russia cannot  offer heavy class based on PAK-FA and other make no sense indeed.

i agree the Mig-35 is indeed a great aircraft i think the only thing the Su-30 has on the Mig-35 is more range. And of course i would rather see the
    Yak-130 (armed) being flown by the Iranians i just dont see it happening due the number of F5 still in service and most have now had upgrades to which extend i dont know, and even if they were to come out of the armed role could still be used for trainers for some years, and like i said in the distant future that Yak-130 would be a good choice to buy. On the Mi-24 subject i thought most of the Mi24 frame in Russian service were nearing the end of their airframe life. Like i mention on the Ansat these would be bought to replace the Bell 214 and 205 which is pretty similar in size, and that the armed version Ansat 2RC would be ideal for scout/light attack, a mix of Mi-35 and these would be ideal. What i meant by Russia take note i feel this is an area where the Russian's compared to other countries are still lacking and behind on, i know they have had UAV/drones for over a 50yrs but projects like the Mikoyan Skat being cancelled etc, but i have to admit i aint upto speed on UAV/UCAV Russian development as i haven't heard much news on the matter.
    GunshipDemocracy
    GunshipDemocracy

Post  GunshipDemocracy Wed Feb 17, 2016 3:26 am

d_taddei2 wrote:
    i agree the Mig-35 is indeed a great aircraft i think the only thing the Su-30 has on the Mig-35 is more range. And of course i would rather see the
    Yak-130 (armed) being flown by the Iranians i just dont see it happening due the number of F5 still in service and most have now had upgrades to which extend i dont know, and even if they were to come out of the armed role could still be used for trainers for some years, and like i said in the distant future that Yak-130 would be a good choice to buy. On the Mi-24 subject i thought most of the Mi24 frame in Russian service were nearing the end of their airframe life. Like i mention on the Ansat these would be bought to replace the Bell 214 and 205 which is pretty similar in size, and that the armed version Ansat 2RC would be ideal for scout/light attack, a mix of Mi-35 and these would be ideal. What i meant by Russia take note i feel this is an area where the Russian's compared to other countries are still lacking and behind on, i know they have had UAV/drones for over a 50yrs but projects like the Mikoyan Skat being cancelled etc, but i have to admit i aint upto speed on UAV/UCAV Russian development as i haven't heard much news on the matter.

Those are of course our speculations as for status Iran seems to be interested in Su-30SM with production option. Such an expensive plane could not go in meaningful numbers thus my suggestion of something light. Yak 130 based attack/fighter would make sense also as a marketing lever for other potential customers. Modifications of F-5 unlike Yak-130 have already "historical background" and I az sure Russian technology level is far beyond to what Iranians have so far.

I also believe Iran-Russia partnership makes sense in terms of industrial cooperation. 90mlns of educated nation. Iran has no world exceptional place ambitions as just is too small. Is not Russophobic and in many ways is also against US/UK/Saudi/Turkey influence in Persian Gulf area.

With helos I guess we agree Smile But let´s see how it goes. Yesterday was note that Iran is hoping to spend 8bln$ on new toys and also to overhaul of existing equipment.
    GarryB
    GarryB

Post  GarryB Wed Feb 17, 2016 9:40 am

Yak-130 won and there´s not much sense to loose capacity on 2 different lines. I am big fan of light fighter based on Yak-130 components. Or MiG LFI with vertical landing

The Yak-152 is a turboprop basic trainer.

A Yak-130 is a jet powered lead in fighter trainer... they are totally different and it would make sense to use both rather than one or the other.

The turboprop you learn the very basics of flight and flight manouvers.

The lead in fighter trainer you learn more complex things like controlling a multi engined aircraft and navigation and basic weapons.

When you get to the unit you are assigned to then you learn in detail proper navigation and weapons operation, but you can use the LIFT for getting hours experience flying and keeping up your basic skills.

From my understandung they replaced the american components on the lates of PS engines.

I think I remember reading the PS-90A2 or A3 was an all Russian design with Russian parts.

GunshipDemocracy
    GunshipDemocracy

Post  GunshipDemocracy Wed Feb 17, 2016 12:29 pm

GarryB wrote:
    Yak-130 won and there´s not much sense to loose capacity on 2 different lines. I am big fan of light fighter based on Yak-130 components. Or MiG LFI with vertical landing

The Yak-152 is a turboprop basic trainer.

A Yak-130 is a jet powered lead in fighter trainer... they are totally different and it would make sense to use both rather than one or the other.

The turboprop you learn the very basics of flight and flight manouvers.

The lead in fighter trainer you learn more complex things like controlling a multi engined aircraft and navigation and basic weapons.

When you get to the unit you are assigned to then you learn in detail proper navigation and weapons operation, but you can use the LIFT for getting hours experience flying and keeping up your basic skills.

I did not talk about Yak-152 but MiG-AT and Yak-130 Razz

Iran Air Force (IRIAF) | News and Discussions - Page 3 MiG-AT_81_83
    GarryB
    GarryB

Post  GarryB Thu Feb 18, 2016 10:00 am

Ahh... yes... both LIFTs... Embarassed

It is a shame for the MiG-AT as it seems to be a good aircraft... but it does not make sense to have both.
    GunshipDemocracy
    GunshipDemocracy

Post  GunshipDemocracy Thu Feb 18, 2016 12:55 pm

GarryB wrote:Ahh... yes... both LIFTs...  Embarassed

It is a shame for the MiG-AT as it seems to be a good aircraft... but it does not make sense to have both.

As for light fighters now there is no return to MiG-AT, Sukhoi S-56 (although this would be a great light fighter also as a deck one -11t mass) or MiG LFMS (although MiG with might eventually retun to concept LFMS).

Only Yak-130 has a chance IMHO slim but still. Would be a great market potential, especially then Russians actually designed L-15 which seem to be a good basis for light platform.

Returning to Iran, recent visit Iranian delegation to Putin shows partnership has strategic value.

max steel
    max steel

Iran Air Force (IRIAF) | News and Discussions - Page 3 Empty Iranian Tomcats to receive 'new' Nasr missile

Post  max steel Wed Feb 24, 2016 11:08 pm

Iranian Tomcats to receive 'new' Nasr missile

The Islamic Republic of Iran Air Force (IRIAF) will integrate the country's 'newly developed' Nasr (Victory) missile onto its Grumman F-14A Tomcat combat aircraft, state media announced in mid-February.

The announcement, which was made by IRIAF Deputy Commander for Coordination Brigadier General Aziz Nasirzadeh and reported by Press TV , was made to coincide with the anniversary of the Islamic Revolution in 1979.

Speaking just days after Iran Aerospace Industries Organization delivered the first batch of Nasr missiles to the IRIAF on 9 February, Gen Nasirzadeh said that they will be integrated onto the service's F-14s 'soon', and that they can also be fitted to other aircraft types.

Although deliveries of the air-launched Nasr are reported to have just commenced, the missile, apparently developed from the Chinese C-704, actually dates back to about 2005 in its surface-launched configuration. It was first shown as an air-launched system in September 2013, when it was pictured underslung a parked IRIAF McDonnell Douglas F-4 Phantom II fighter to mark the anniversary of the outbreak of the 1980 to 1988 Iran-Iraq war.

It was unclear from this 2013 event to what extent the air-launched missile was new. It could be that the missile shown carried by the F-4 is the improved Nasr-2, which has previously referenced in Iranian press reports but never officially acknowledged, and that it is this version the IRIAG began receiving on 9 February.

In its baseline version, the Nasr is a medium-range radar-guided missile designed to strike maritime targets out to 35 km. Originally designed as a surface launched anti-ship weapon, the Nasr has been adapted to the air launched role to increase its operational range and effectiveness; the 200 km-rang Qader missile has been similarly adapted.

It is not clear if the 'new' air-launched version remains purely an anti-ship missile, or if it has been given additional capabilities to attack land-based targets.

Post  Guest Fri Feb 26, 2016 9:09 pm

"According to Russia’s Kazan Helicopters manufacturing company director general, a subsidiary of the holding, is ready to deliver its Ansat multipurpose utility helicopters to Iran. The Ministry of Health and Medical Education of Iran intends to purchase ANSAT helicopters produced by the Kazan Helicopter Plant, the press service of the President of Tatarstan announced. A meeting of Prime Minister of Tatarstan Ildar Khalikov with a delegation of Iran headed by the deputy head of the Ministry of Health Sadrossadat Seyed Ali Seyed Mostafa took place today.

“During the meeting, the sides discussed a number of areas for further fruitful cooperation and in particular the purchase of helicopters by Iran,” RIA Novosti reports. Today in the Russian military operation are more than 30 helicopters “ANSAT” in training modification “ANSAT-U”. May 22, 2015, Holding “Helicopters of Russia” within the VIII International Helicopter Industry Exhibition HeliRussia 2015 concluded the first two contracts for the supply of modernized light passenger helicopters “ANSAT”. VIP version was certified on December 30, 2015.Ansat-UT’s are to be fitted with wheeled landing gear, instead of skids. It is offered by Kazan Helicopters for the Russian and foreign markets, and for the Russian Air Force. Estimated price is about US$5,5-6 million

Iran Air Force (IRIAF) | News and Discussions - Page 3 1509789-696x471

The Ansat is of a classic construction. It takes a pilot and 10 passengers (one of them sits next to the pilot). The fuselage has a pair of doors in pilot’s cab, and a pair of upwards and downwards opening side doors in transport compartment. After the seats have been removed, it can take 1000 kg of cargo inside. On external hook, it can take 1300 kg of load. It is powered with two PW207K turboshaft engines, which produce 630 shp each. It features a four-blade main rotor and two-blade tail rotor."

Source: http://defence-blog.com/news/iran-to-purchase-russian-helicopters-for-air-ambulances.html
    Arash_IMV

Iran Air Force (IRIAF) | News and Discussions - Page 3 Empty How Iran Kept its F-14 Tomcat Flying (vlog)

Post  Arash_IMV Sun Apr 24, 2016 6:37 pm

Hello all,

I uploaded a new vlog on Iran's F-14 and the hunt for spare parts. Hope you like it and would appreciate any feedback.

If you have suggestions for other topics, please let me know.

Description:

Iran Military Vlog episode 4 discusses the IRIAF's endeavor to keep its fleet of F-14As flying. Under the Shah, Iran became the only country in the world authorized to purchase the interceptor aircraft as a joint US-Iranian project to deter habitual incursions by the Soviet Union. Following the Islamic Revolution in 1979, all maintenance support for the Tomcat ended and a sanctions regime denied Iran all access to spare parts. Because the F-14's sensitive maintenance knowledge was denied to Iran as part of the initial deal, the Tomcat was expected to remain non-operational. This vlog problematizes that enduring myth.

d_taddei2
    d_taddei2

Post  d_taddei2 Fri May 20, 2016 12:58 am

i think Iran should replace all its American military hardware, and to a certain degree some of its home grown upgraded USA copies.

replace the following with Russian equipment would be good for both countries.

CH-47 Chinook
    C-130
    F-5
    F-14
    F-4
    P-3

and should also replace french Mirage F1 and chinese J-7

and they should also replace all its USA artillery and armour, even a 50/50 mix of T-90 and upgraded T-72 (about 600 of each)
    and have its remaining 720 T-72 upgraded (including Safir-74). And for its AFV and wheeled APC replace them with BMP-3, and BTR-82A, and have its BMP-1 and BMP-2 upgraded.
    d_taddei2
    d_taddei2

Post  d_taddei2 Sat May 21, 2016 6:02 pm

Solncepek wrote:POOR RUSSIA...

Россия не планирует поставлять Ирану танки или истребители, боевые платформы попадают под ограничение, заявил глава ФСВТС Андрей Фомин.

«Нет, не планируем», — сказал Фомин, отвечая на соответствующий вопрос журналистов.

Боевые платформы — универсальная базовая ходовая часть, используемая для производства различных видов военной техники сухопутных войск — танки, бронетранспортеры, боевые машины пехоты.

«Боевые платформы все попадают под ограничение. Когда будут раскрепощены соответствующие ограничения, тогда, возможно, и поговорим. На сегодняшний день разрешено только стрелковое вооружение и прочие нелетальные средства, средства ПВО, локация. Танки, самолеты, корабли, ракеты, которые предназначены для нападения, скажем так, то это все попадает под санкции ООН», — добавил Фомин.

most people on here dont understand Russian and the forum is in english so why post in Russian???? English please.
    sepheronx
    sepheronx

Post  sepheronx Sat May 21, 2016 6:17 pm

d_taddei2 wrote:
    Solncepek wrote:POOR RUSSIA...

Россия не планирует поставлять Ирану танки или истребители, боевые платформы попадают под ограничение, заявил глава ФСВТС Андрей Фомин.

«Нет, не планируем», — сказал Фомин, отвечая на соответствующий вопрос журналистов.

Боевые платформы — универсальная базовая ходовая часть, используемая для производства различных видов военной техники сухопутных войск — танки, бронетранспортеры, боевые машины пехоты.

«Боевые платформы все попадают под ограничение. Когда будут раскрепощены соответствующие ограничения, тогда, возможно, и поговорим. На сегодняшний день разрешено только стрелковое вооружение и прочие нелетальные средства, средства ПВО, локация. Танки, самолеты, корабли, ракеты, которые предназначены для нападения, скажем так, то это все попадает под санкции ООН», — добавил Фомин.

most people on here dont understand Russian and the forum is in english so why post in Russian???? English please.

The idiot is talking about the lack of sales of mil equip to Iran.
    Solncepek
    Solncepek

Post  Solncepek Sat May 21, 2016 6:33 pm

sepheronx wrote:

The idiot...

Personal insult - i understand his anger to this news - but his behaviour is unacceptable...
    Mod, please act!

===================
    Especially for d_taddei2 :

Russia has no intention of selling tanks to Iran, the chief of the federal service for military-technical cooperation Alexander Fomin has said, TASS reports.

"Such deals might be possible only when the bans are gone. Tanks, ships, missiles and other attack weapons fall under UN sanctions," he said.

The official has also pointed out that Russia is not working on "absolutely new " contracts to supply Iran with weapons.

Last edited by Solncepek on Sat May 21, 2016 6:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
    magnumcromagnon
    magnumcromagnon

Post  magnumcromagnon Sat May 21, 2016 6:34 pm

Solncepek wrote:
    sepheronx wrote:

The idiot...

Personal insult - i understand his anger to this news - but his behaviour is unacceptable...
    Mod, please act!

Rules don't apply to trolls... Razz
    d_taddei2
    d_taddei2

Post  d_taddei2 Sat May 21, 2016 11:44 pm

Solncepek wrote:
    sepheronx wrote:

The idiot...

Mod, please act!

===================
    Especially for  d_taddei2 :

Russia has no intention of selling tanks to Iran, the chief of the federal service for military-technical cooperation Alexander Fomin has said, TASS reports.

"Such deals might be possible only when the bans are gone. Tanks, ships, missiles and other attack weapons fall under UN sanctions," he said.

The official has also pointed out that Russia is not working on "absolutely new " contracts to supply Iran with weapons.

thanks but i find this hard to believe considering that S-300 has now been deliver wouldn't this come under your so called bans? S-300 is more of a threat than tanks. I personally think there will be some big deals coming, along with production set ups in Iran most likely for Su-30, Mi-17, T-90, but with initial order first delivered from Russia then rest build in Iran
    GarryB
    GarryB

Post  GarryB Sun May 22, 2016 9:00 am

Mod, please act!

You are quite right, but the problem is that you have not read his post properly... he stated, and I quote...

The idiot is talking about the lack of sales of mil equip to Iran.

It is however clear that the idiot talking about lack of sales is the person who wrote the article... did you write the article, or did you just post it.

While I have my Mods hat on, you also broke the rules in posting an article without english translation... this is an english forum and it clearly states in the rules not to post in foreign languages without translations into english...

You still want action from a mod?
    crod
    crod

Iran Air Force (IRIAF) | News and Discussions - Page 3 Empty Iran is considering the option of equipping the Russian air force su-30

Post  crod Mon May 23, 2016 2:39 am

d_taddei2 wrote:
    Solncepek wrote:
    sepheronx wrote:

The idiot...

Mod, please act!

===================
    Especially for  d_taddei2 :

thanks but i find this hard to believe considering that S-300 has now been deliver wouldn't this come under your so called bans? S-300 is more of a threat than tanks. I personally think there will be some big deals coming, along with production set ups in Iran most likely for Su-30, Mi-17, T-90, but with initial order first delivered from Russia then rest build in Iran

No. The s300 is defence only. The other systems you mention can cross land and air borders to attack.
    George1
    George1

Post  George1 Sun Jul 10, 2016 9:59 pm

Iranian Army Su-24 Crashes in Fars Province, Both Pilots Survived

http://sputniknews.com/military/20160710/1042724892/iran-army-jet-crash.html
    d_taddei2
    d_taddei2

Post  d_taddei2 Sat Jul 16, 2016 2:57 am

Just thought i would share a pic of IRIAF Kite stand-off sub-munitions dispenser

Iran Air Force (IRIAF) | News and Discussions - Page 3 Iriaf_10
    George1
    George1

Post  George1 Thu Nov 24, 2016 1:11 pm

Tehran Intends to Buy New Fighter Jets - Defense Ministry

Read more: https://sputniknews.com/middleeast/201611231047766778-tehran-jets-purchase-ministry/

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 12:19 am