Russia Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues

+13
LMFS
franco
sundoesntrise
Mir
miketheterrible
higurashihougi
andalusia
Cowboy's daughter
DerWolf
kvs
GarryB
Walther von Oldenburg
nomadski
17 posters

Agriculture and Industry killing us

kvs
    kvs

Agriculture and Industry killing us  - Page 11 Empty Re: Agriculture and Industry killing us

Post  kvs Sat Mar 09, 2024 9:12 pm

Never trust the MSM on any scientific article and also question the article in question. Just because it was published does not
    mean it is making valid conclusions and has a proper methodology.

We are living in a sea of garbage.

ahmedfire likes this post

andalusia

Agriculture and Industry killing us  - Page 11 Empty Re: Agriculture and Industry killing us

Post  andalusia Wed Mar 13, 2024 6:04 am

This is a very interesting article about about why you don't hear about low cost remedies in the US.  It shows just how corrupt the collusion of Big Pharma and the FDA are.  It also show how deeply entrenched the oligarchy is in the US in regards to buying off Congress.

https://thenhf.com/bought-off-why-you-dont-hear-about-low-cost-natural-remedies-in-the-news-2/

This is a good article about Scientific America:

https://thenhf.com/when-did-the-scientific-american-stop-being-scientific/

kvs likes this post

kvs
    kvs

Post  kvs Wed Mar 13, 2024 10:29 pm

There is a cure for Type II diabetes before there is full failure of the pancreas and irreversible kidney damage: zero sugar and very low carb diet. This works at
    the level of the mechanism causing the diabetes. All the pharmaceuticals that "treat" diabetes are a stupid joke. No drug can eliminate the impact of glucose
    on cell function and protein damage. The only solution is to dial down the glucose intake.

If you listen to all the mainstream diet advice it is garbage. There is endless yapping about calories in equals calories out (CICO) and zero reference to insulin. CICO
    does not bypass the function of insulin. If you lower your caloric intake to dangerously small levels but eat all day long, your insulin will always be elevated (except
    in the second half of your sleep period) and you will be unable to burn fat. Instead your metabolism will downregulate because the body thinks it is starving. Eating
    a carnivore diet while ignoring CICO results in large weight loss for thousands of people. If you are very insulin resistant (e.g. pre-diabetic), then some consideration
    for CICO can help. So alternate day fasting or one-meal a day can achieve weight loss and help reverse the insulin resistance.

kvs
    kvs

Post  kvs Mon Mar 25, 2024 12:04 am

Intermittent fasting is under a propaganda attack. This is because it is extremely potent at dealing with metabolic syndrome (heart disease, diabetes,
    Alzheimer's, etc.). More potent than any pharmaceutical which never addresses the underlying problem: the over-consumption of glucose, fructose and
    omega-6 fatty acids.

The word "study" is being abused. All sorts of garbage is being called "study" as if it fits the same standard as genuine studies. The MSM lie factory
    cites this garbage as "evidence".

GarryB, ahmedfire and Rodion_Romanovic like this post

kvs
    kvs

Post  kvs Tue Mar 26, 2024 8:59 pm

Another good video about the attack on intermittent fasting.

Note how the US Heart Association is a corrupt entity and its spew gets picked by the fake stream mass media.

kvs
    kvs

Post  kvs Wed Mar 27, 2024 1:22 pm

Rodion_Romanovic
    Rodion_Romanovic

Post  Rodion_Romanovic Wed Mar 27, 2024 8:09 pm

kvs wrote:
    Intermittent fasting is under a propaganda attack.   This is because it is extremely potent at dealing with metabolic syndrome (heart disease, diabetes,
    Alzheimer's, etc.).   More potent than any pharmaceutical which never addresses the underlying problem: the over-consumption of glucose, fructose and
    omega-6 fatty acids.  

The word "study" is being abused.   All sorts of garbage is being called "study" as if it fits the same standard as genuine studies.   The MSM lie factory
    cites this garbage as "evidence".    

I was talking about it a couple of weeks ago with a {German) colleague, who was actually quite informed on the matter. She mentioned to me also other benefits of longer fasting (of course not done continuously, but overeating is also a problem). Apparently there was an old soviet study in which several patients with serious psychiatric problem got their mental condition improved after a few days fasting.

I would like now to try to do intermittent fasting (from Dinner to dinner the day after) a couple of times per week. Maybe in the future I will try again occasionally longer fasting.

Concerning sugar, yes it is not healthy but I believe that occasionally everything is ok.

In the past in Italy as an example the Sunday meal was really full of calories, fat and and home made sweets.
    Was this a problem? No, because Sunday comes once a week and occasional exceptions is also good for mood and other issues.

Furthermore it used to be delicious homemade food after one week of low calories eating.
    Now people believe they can "feast" every day.

Furthermore instead of having good quality home made meal most people are having industrially produced and processed food.

GarryB, ahmedfire and kvs like this post

GarryB
    GarryB

Post  GarryB Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:22 am

Ironically as food prices go up then fasting diets actually save you money.

I would say the important thing is to not ruin it with sugary drinks... just drink water while fasting.

And when you do eat try to make it healthy too.

Giving yourself a treat should be over a greater timescale than a week or two.

I am only a little overweight at 124kgs Smile but I don't consider myself unhealthy.

I have a big gut but my legs are skinny and my arms are skinny.

I find snack foods are a big problem, but fortunately I am a tight bastard so I don't buy chocolate bars and other stuff.

I used to buy and eat a lot of potato chips... I think the British call them crisps but I don't know what Americans and others call them.

ahmedfire and Rodion_Romanovic like this post

kvs
    kvs

Post  kvs Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:01 am

I am not a zealot in terms of food composition. Sporadically I make a pizza and eat some sweets. But this is not even once a week and
    can be months in between. If I eat carbs, then I do not mix them with fat and protein (except rare events such as pizza or pasta and
    sauce). So no meat and potatoes for me as a normal meal. This is because of the Randle cycle where cells cannot metabolize glucose
    (carbs) and fatty acids at the same time. It contributes to insulin resistance. Insulin resistance is a foundation pillar of metabolic
    syndrome.

Processed food has to be avoided absolutely. It is full of actual toxins and is also nutrient depleted to give it longer shelf life. There is
    zero reason to eat this industrial shit. Naturally, processed deli meats are not on this list.

I deleted my visceral fat with alternate day fasting (36 hours no food out of every 48 hours). Fasting is the only way for me to lose
    weight instead of maintaining it since I am very insulin resistant. I was on my way to Type II diabetes before getting enlightened.
    I used to believe the BS that "starving" is bad since it is a type of yoyo dieting. No, low calorie regular eating is what gives you a yoyo.
    Since insulin is always elevated (any amount of food in your mouth triggers insulin release and if you are resistant it stays elevated for
    hours) the body cannot burn any stored fat. This results in a down-regulation of the metabolic rate because the body experiences real
    energy starvation. Calories in equals calories out (CICO) is BS. The body is not a bomb calorimeter where simple thermodynamics can
    be invoked. The "combustion" of these "calories" is regulated by hormones.

Intermittent fasting is the best way to reduce total calorie intake without triggering any metablic rate slow-down. The trick is to allow
    insulin to settle down to baseline. A combination of low carb diet and intermittent fasting is very potent.

ahmedfire and Rodion_Romanovic like this post

Rodion_Romanovic
    Rodion_Romanovic

Post  Rodion_Romanovic Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:14 pm

GarryB wrote:Ironically as food prices go up then fasting diets actually save you money.

I would say the important thing is to not ruin it with sugary drinks... just drink water while fasting.

And when you do eat try to make it healthy too.

Giving yourself a treat should be over a greater timescale than a week or two.
    When I did intermittent fasting I used only to drink water, coffee (without milk and sugar) and herbal tea.

I need to do it more often now.

I do not like in general sugary drinks, but I tend to like too much homemade sweets.

I tend to mix carbs, fat and proteins (like pasta with meat ragu and cheese), but at least I use "bio" meat and veggies and I cook it myself.

I will try between tonight and Saturday morning a 32 hours fasting. Let see if can cope with it.

By the way, I was discussing about it this morning about it in the butcher shop. It is interesting to notice that there are always more people aware about intermittent fasting.
    Of course longer fasting should be done only after consulting a doctor, especially if someone has medical issues, but I believe that the campaign against fasting now does not make much sense.

GarryB, ahmedfire and kvs like this post

kvs
    kvs

Post  kvs Fri Mar 29, 2024 12:59 am

You can solve your sugar cravings conundrum by substituting with erythritol. This a natural sugar polyol found Monk fruit. Our bodies
    actually produce a small amount. This is not an "artificial sweetener". Aspartame is a toxin since it decomposes at 25 Celsius into
    precursors of formic acid which is a carcinogen. Erythritol is essentially inert and is not digested by gut bacteria with potential
    secondary effects. It is almost 1:1 with sugar in terms of taste intensity but not quite. It does taste very much like sugar and is
    not an approximation which may not be appealing to all people.

The only issue with this polyol and other ones like xylitol and sorbitol is that it does not "glycate" proteins so when you cook cookies or
    similar it does not cause the same browning and texture as sucrose. But who cares. Use real sugar on occasion.

GarryB likes this post

kvs
    kvs

Post  kvs Sun Mar 31, 2024 3:08 pm

Once again, the medical system is a joke. Not identifying a critical problem in many diseases and throwing hack "fixes" at it instead.
    ahmedfire
    ahmedfire

Post  ahmedfire Mon Apr 01, 2024 1:03 pm

Kvs wrote: Intermittent fasting is under a propaganda attack

I never felt healthy like my days in Ramadan where i do fast from dawn until sunset.

My whole day is systemized , my stomach is relieved and taking my meals in a very specific timing.

I even hit the gym after my first meal after sunset .

It's well know between doctors that fasting is associated with ameliorated inflammatory markers and improved plasma sphingolipids and reducing LDL levels .

kvs likes this post

kvs
    kvs

Post  kvs Mon Apr 01, 2024 2:24 pm

The presenter is a real medical researcher and has extensive peer reviewed publications. Your family doctor does not have such qualifications.
    The "dietician" clowns trotted out by the mass media to wash your brain are utter clowns by comparison.

kvs
    kvs

Post  kvs Mon Apr 01, 2024 11:35 pm

Bill Gates trying to screw your health for fun and profit.

ahmedfire
    ahmedfire

Post  ahmedfire Wed Apr 03, 2024 1:18 pm

kvs wrote:

The presenter is a real medical researcher and has extensive peer reviewed publications.   Your family doctor does not have such qualifications.
    The "dietician" clowns trotted out by the mass media to wash your brain are utter clowns by comparison.

If we get zero LDL we will face health issues and we could even die .

Regarding atherosclerosis and heart diseases i used to listen to Sir Magdi Yacoub who is brilliant .

Just keep things like triglyceride and LDL in healthy range , of course in modern lifestyle there are tons of these things on the streets and that's why most of people have it in high levels , so the medical advice here for them is to lower their intake and practice some workout to lower their chance with heart diseases .

If someone is a pro-inflammatory person who then has a high LDL, then he has doubled the risk .

kvs
    kvs

Post  kvs Wed Apr 03, 2024 1:52 pm

The LDL vs. mortality risk curves found by massive studies around the world all have the same shape.   A "U" with the left "fork" increasing
    sharply as LDL levels become small, and a right "fork" that increases slowly.   The lowest risk is around levels of 150 (in units used in the US, in
    other countries, like Canada, the units are different).   So the risk at LDL levels of 300 is much smaller than at LDL levels of 50.   The US
    dominated medical "wisdom" has set the "ideal" level at 70 and is now trying to push it to 50.   This is lunacy.

The only issue with LDL is oxidation.  Full stop.   Dialing down LDL is not a cure if nothing is done about oxidation.   Oxidation starts with
    glycation in a multi-stage organic chemistry process.   Glycation results in covalent chemical bonds and irreversible protein damage.   Blood glucose
    levels in people on "normal" high carb diets are higher than they should be even if the pancreas is producing enough insulin.   The spikes in blood
    glucose are very large since insulin does not act instantly.   These glucose spikes and the resulting protein damage are what drive low level
    inflammation as the lymphatic systems (innate immune system in particular) is always trying to clean up this damage.   Damaged proteins are
    typically recognized as antigens even if they originate from our own bodies.

Exercise is always a good thing but it can't fix a bad diet.   The damage from glucose and fructose is mitigated because these caustic agents
    are burned faster (the muscles at the back of your lower leg below the knee are very effective at burning glucose and you can reduce your
    levels even sitting down by exercising them).   But the damage is still there.  

Stay away from statins completely.   These are voodoo nonsense pharmaceuticals that contribute to cancer (one of the first variants produced in
    Japan during the 1980s resulted in the dogs used for testing dying from cancer) and do not address the problem: oxidized LDL.  Suppressing
    coenzyme Q10 has nothing to do with oxidation of LDL.   Cholesterol does not get oxidized.   co-Q10 is involved in slew of other chemical process
    in the metabolism and suppressing cholesterol via this method is like shooting at sparrows with a cannon.  

The link I posted above with the talk by Paul Mason is a demonstration that atherosclerotic plaques are not just oxidized LDL related.   They are
    a general clotting process involving multiple response mechanisms including platelet cells and result from physical and chemical damage of arterial
    walls.   Plaques form preferentially in arteries where pressure maximizes.   Plaques never form in veins.

kvs
    kvs

Post  kvs Sat Apr 06, 2024 2:18 pm

kvs
    kvs

Post  kvs Tue Apr 09, 2024 2:27 pm

You will own nothing, eat shit and be happy.

kvs
    kvs

Post  kvs Sat Apr 13, 2024 1:47 pm

The authorities care about you. Really.

kvs
    kvs

Post  kvs Tue Apr 16, 2024 1:12 pm

https://kevinforeymd.com/insulin-resistance/

Insulin resistance is the prime predictor of heart disease. Not LDL.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:24 pm