Russia Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues

+75
xeno
diabetus
Eugenio Argentina
Mir
Podlodka77
The-thing-next-door
Begome
Walther von Oldenburg
Erk
zorobabel
Azi
AlfaT8
Regular
0nillie0
dionis
crod
franco
Belisarius
Airbornewolf
sepheronx
11E
Arkanghelsk
Werewolf
GunshipDemocracy
Firebird
OminousSpudd
mnztr
ucmvulcan
ATLASCUB
sundoesntrise
Mig-31BM2 Super Irbis-E
Backman
calripson
littlerabbit
Tolstoy
andalusia
par far
ArgentinaGuard
bandit6
caveat emptor
Lennox
Atmosphere
bitcointrader70
lancelot
magnumcromagnon
ARYGER
marcellogo
Odin of Ossetia
LMFS
JohninMK
nomadski
kvs
Singular_Transform
lyle6
x_54_u43
Arrow
Hole
jhelb
Sujoy
Rodion_Romanovic
miketheterrible
Tsavo Lion
Broski
George1
SeigSoloyvov
thegopnik
limb
Big_Gazza
TMA1
flamming_python
PapaDragon
Scorpius
ALAMO
Isos
RTN
79 posters

Talking bollocks thread #4

Scorpius
    Scorpius

Talking bollocks thread #4 - Page 37 Empty temporary talking bollocks thread

Post  Scorpius Thu Oct 05, 2023 6:41 am

GunshipDemocracy wrote:
    Russia doesn't make 140 fighters per year isnt it?  and they are not yet at war.
    Russia has already produced up to 120 fighters a year - and this was in the peacetime economy. Only the production of the Su-35 can reach 24 units per year at least, the Su-35 and Su-57 are produced in the same workshop, on parallel production lines, so the production of the Su-57 can probably also be increased to 24 units per year without opening new production lines. This is one shop of one factory.

But your main nonsense is that for some reason you consider the release of planes against planes. Whereas Russia has about 2,500 S300/S 400 launchers and about the same number of short- and medium-range air defenses, not counting manpads. So any NATO aircraft must first encounter an air defense system with over 20,000 anti-aircraft missiles on active combat duty, each of which has a chance of hitting the aircraft at least 80%. This is enough to destroy all combat aircraft available in active combat service around the world.

kvs, lancelot and Belisarius like this post

GarryB
    GarryB

Talking bollocks thread #4 - Page 37 Empty Re: Talking bollocks thread #4

Post  GarryB Thu Oct 05, 2023 7:40 am

Putting MiG-35s into serial production would be a good way to get more new aircraft into service that would be cheaper to operate than the larger aircraft.

For shorter ranged missions like patrolling over the Crimean peninsula would be an ideal role for such an aircraft, leaving longer ranged jobs for the larger aircraft.

Missions don't always require thousands of kms of flight covering enormous volumes of air space...

A smaller lighter aircraft essentially carrying the same weapons can do the job more efficiently cheaper while saving on fuel and airframe hours for the bigger aircraft.

As the new light 5th gen fighters are ready for service they can supplement those regiments in airframes.
    Arrow

Post  Arrow Thu Oct 05, 2023 11:39 am

Russia has already produced up to 120 fighters a year - and this was in the peacetime economy. Only the production of the Su-35 can reach 24 units per year at least, the Su-35 and Su-57 are produced in the same workshop, on parallel production lines, so the production of the Su-57 can probably also be increased to 24 units per year without opening new production lines. This is one shop of one factory. wrote:

t is true that Russia produced 101 new combat aircraft in 2014 and has come closer to the US production. However, in subsequent years the trend was strongly downward. In 2022, there were only 29 new machines. Compared to 141 F-35s, this is a abyss. It should be added that the USA introduces 141 fifth-generation machines per year. Most new Russian machines are generation 4+. The point of this entire discussion is that the West still has great potential. As for the F-35, they have already produced over 900 units. This is an amazing number. The West has a significant advantage in tactical aviation over Russia. Russia, of course, compensates for this with a large number of AD systems. However, the current production of new planes is quite poor.
    Scorpius
    Scorpius

Post  Scorpius Thu Oct 05, 2023 4:42 pm

Arrow wrote:
    However, the current production of new planes is quite poor.

Because the production of combat aircraft in Russia is determined not by the production capacity, but by the number of contracts for the supply of aircraft. If necessary, the production will produce 120-140 or possibly up to 250 aircraft per year.

GarryB and kvs like this post

GarryB
    GarryB

Post  GarryB Fri Oct 06, 2023 9:02 am

If necessary, the production will produce 120-140 or possibly up to 250 aircraft per year.

Which is a quite straight forward and simple fix to their problem.

For the US however they would need to develop a whole range of surface to air missiles to fill all their gaps and also produce them in enormous numbers because at the moment they have very few SAM systems in operational use... and as we saw in the Middle East, when Iran fired ballistic rockets at US bases instead of buying and installing more SAMs to better defend the base like the Russians would when they get surprised... the Americans pulled their SAMs out so it was not visible that they failed.

They didn't send THAAD in to save they day, they withdrew their Patriots to prevent them being blamed for not stopping attacks they are supposed to be there stopping.

Living up to their name... patriots run away when attacked because the damage the enemy does is acceptable compared to the damage of America and her allies (customers) finding out Patriot is fucking useless.... the US doesn't just need new SAMs to fill gaps... they need new SAMs from top to bottom because there is nothing but gap in their AD.
    ALAMO

Post  ALAMO Fri Oct 06, 2023 9:14 am

GarryB wrote:
    For the US however they would need to develop a whole range of surface to air missiles to fill all their gaps

Naaah.
    They will just add mythical non existing missiles do Digital Combat Simulator and ARMA, and push the stats for OpForce missiles down.
    It will work!
    All the sofa field marshalls will jerk off with true pleasure.

GarryB, GunshipDemocracy and Scorpius like this post

TMA1
    TMA1

Post  TMA1 Thu Oct 12, 2023 8:34 am

Hey where did Podlodka and Flammingpython go to? Others seem to have disappeared as well.

GunshipDemocracy likes this post

Walther von Oldenburg
    Walther von Oldenburg

Post  Walther von Oldenburg Thu Oct 12, 2023 8:59 am

TMA1 wrote:Hey where did Podlodka and Flammingpython go to? Others seem to have disappeared as well.
    Podlodka has gotten a 90 day ban. FP - I dunno
    GarryB
    GarryB

Post  GarryB Thu Oct 12, 2023 11:01 am

In 2022, there were only 29 new machines. Compared to 141 F-35s, this is a abyss. It should be added that the USA introduces 141 fifth-generation machines per year. Most new Russian machines are generation 4+.

You are missing the point... those F-35s are broken aircraft that don't work properly and are expensive to buy and expensive to operate and no attempts to make them better or affordable are being made so introducing new F-35s into your inventory makes your country weaker and burdens your defence spending with a money sink that is going to damage your readiness and availability.

Those F-35s are not as good as Russian Su-35s, they have shorter range and are much slower with the ability to carry similar weights but no room to put similar weights anywhere that will retain its stealth.

The wing mounted AESA radars on the Su-35s will reveal the location of the F-35s at maximum ranges so even its stealth will not be effective and the next generation of Air to Air missiles the Russians are working on will no doubt use dual seekers with IIR as well as ARH sensors that will enable them to defeat stealthy aircraft at extended ranges.

Their plan B is to restart production of the F-15 which is already inferior aerodynamically to the Su-35 as it is now, and plan C is to put F-16s back into production as the affordable light fighter aircraft and from what it appears it is not going to be much cheaper than the F-35s.

In comparison the most expensive Russian fighter is the Su-57 which would be the cheapest modern fighter on the market if it was allowed to openly compete with only western aircraft, and the upcoming new light 5th gen fighters from Sukhoi and MiG are going to be cheaper still... comparable to MiG-21s actually... but 5th gen fighters with stealth.

The point of this entire discussion is that the West still has great potential.

Potential doesn't mean anything if you are not even bothered trying to use it. The US doesn't want any alternatives because they are making enormous profits from F-35, but F-35 is a dog that only looks good in Hollywood movies... I would say the best version of the F-35 is actually the twin engined Chinese copy of it because it is probably affordable and it probably works properly.

As for the F-35, they have already produced over 900 units. This is an amazing number.

It would be if they worked properly and were not fundamentally flawed white elephants that will suck the money out of any force that puts them on their books.

The West has a significant advantage in tactical aviation over Russia.

Israel has F-35s and wont even fly into Syrian Air Space with them to prevent them being shot down, so essentially they are worse than F-16s which also survive with standoff attacks from a distance but F-16s are faster and longer ranged and can carry more real weapons and are a fraction of the operational costs of an F-35.

It will likely wipe out the military budgets of most small HATO members... there will be no problems meeting the 2% GDP requirement spending on their military with F-35s in their service.

Hey where did Podlodka and Flammingpython go to? Others seem to have disappeared as well.

If you check the banned thread in the announcements section Pod was banned for three months, which is going to expire on the 5th of November 2023... so that would be Guy Fawkes day here in New Zealand. A traditional day of fireworks... not on purpose but we will see.

FP is not banned... perhaps he is just reading and not saying much... it is possible.

If you are wondering you can look up members by name via the memberlist link above and search for the member by name and look at their profile and under the statistics tab at the bottom there is an information list that shows number of friends, number of private messages, and the date they joined and finally the last time they logged on. In the posts section above it indicates the last time they posted something if you are wondering about activity with a link to find all their posts.
    TMA1
    TMA1

Post  TMA1 Thu Oct 12, 2023 1:09 pm

lol forgot about podlokas explosive tirade. Cant laugh as I've done that before. Embarassed

Hope he comes back actually.enjoyed his posts and did post some helpful navy stuff.
    GunshipDemocracy
    GunshipDemocracy

Location : fishin on Stalin´s Strait between Mexico and Canada

Post  GunshipDemocracy Thu Oct 12, 2023 1:17 pm

Arrow wrote:

In 2022, there were only 29 new machines. Compared to 141 F-35s, this is a abyss. It should be added that the USA introduces 141 fifth-generation machines per year. Most new Russian machines are generation 4+. The point of this entire discussion is that the West still has great potential. As for the F-35, they have already produced over 900 units. This is an amazing number. The West has a significant advantage in tactical aviation over Russia. Russia, of course, compensates for this with a large number of AD systems. However, the current production of new planes is quite poor.

around 150 F-35 is made per year compare this with Russian numbers.  Its just  made last 17 years or so Very Happy Some of them can even fly!!! What advantage has F-35 besides being low visibility attack plane is yet to be seen.

All those fighter swill be distributed geographically and politically around the world. Like Australian or south Pacific F-35 would attack Russia
    Arrow

Post  Arrow Thu Oct 12, 2023 6:21 pm

around 150 F-35 is made per year compare this with Russian numbers. Its just made last 17 years or so Very Happy Some of them can even fly!!! What advantage has F-35 besides being low visibility attack plane is yet to be seen. wrote:

Europe also has over 600 EFs and over 200 Rafales.
    kvs
    kvs

Post  kvs Thu Oct 12, 2023 6:38 pm

All those jets only matter if there are effective AA and SA missile suppression systems. In the past this was NATzO and allied main trick to
    look invincible in the skies. I think those days are over.

GarryB, GunshipDemocracy and Mir like this post

GarryB
    GarryB

Post  GarryB Fri Oct 13, 2023 3:28 am

lol forgot about podlokas explosive tirade. Cant laugh as I've done that before.

I occasionally lose my temper too but I don't click on send... most of the time I just leave the computer and have a drink or see what is on TV or do something else and think about things and then I usually rewrite what I was about to send.

Never send anything you have written when you are angry or drunk.

Hope he comes back actually.enjoyed his posts and did post some helpful navy stuff.

I agree, but the rules apply to everyone and I can't make exceptions really...

Europe also has over 600 EFs and over 200 Rafales.

Are there?

There were supposed to be tens of thousands of tanks... on paper the CFE agreements had 20,000 tanks for the Warsaw Pact and 20,000 tanks for HATO and then most of the WP joined HATO so it must have over 50,000 tanks it is allowed to have in Europe... so where are they all?

The first tranche EFs had no air to air capability and no air to ground capability... they were museum exhibits... and are being scrapped rather than upgraded because it is more cost effective to scrap them than to make them useful.

kvs and lancelot like this post

Podlodka77
    Podlodka77

Post  Podlodka77 Wed Nov 08, 2023 7:55 am

To Fireshevik

Firebird, I can't stand you and I don't respect you !
    Your Bolshevik story and historical Bolshevik books (which you invite other forum members to read) have long been of no interest to anyone.
    I'm writing this to you because you often write to someone "read history".
    First of all, the only thing I wrote to you is that what you write is idiocy. That's all, I didn't insult you.
    It's a good thing I tolerated you and wasted my time on you in the first place. Your cretinism goes so far as to mention Serbia, which I didn't mention, and the reason for that is that you don't know what to write - so let me insult Podlodka in that way.

Your PERSISTENT writing about how "50% of the inhabitants of Ukroshitstan" consider themselves Russians is another idiocy. Your Lenin is the seed of all this evil, because during the Russian Empire there was neither the term Ukroshitstanian nor Bandera and Ukroshitstan. Russians are still dying today because of the heretical inferior fag Lenin.
    Your writing always comes down to the period AFTER the collapse of the USSR (rest in HELL), although the fact is that the seeds of evil were sown in Ukroshitstan after the collapse of the Russian Empire.
    I really don't know if you are so stupid that you can't understand that it doesn't matter who runs skyscraper.city, because the names of the buildings I wrote about are real names given by Russian designers. They are not invented by a member of that forum or by the forum administrator.
    And the reason for that is your red ones because it is obvious that to many Russians (liberal trash and heirs of red heretics) other people's shit smells better than their own. It seems that some Russian architects are not "cool" to give a Russian name to a construction project.
    And now **** OFF !

Talking bollocks thread #4 - Page 37 Screen27
    Mir
    Mir

Post  Mir Wed Nov 08, 2023 8:49 am

@Pods

As a friend I can suggest that you tone down the personal insults and the fundamentalist propaganda BS. No need for that.

GarryB and Hole like this post

Podlodka77
    Podlodka77

Post  Podlodka77 Wed Nov 08, 2023 9:07 am

Mir wrote:@Pods

As a friend I can suggest that you tone down the personal insults and the fundamentalist propaganda BS. No need for that.

He started first so I won't apologize !
    All I wrote to him is that his story "50% of Ukroshitstanians consider themselves Russians" is idiocy.
    Then he started with my "bizarre narratives, Serbia, so he doesn't know why I'm on the forum".
    My friend, I stand by what I write and I do not retract my word.

Garry is worse than the Gestapo and thinks he's God-given so he blocked me for 3 months.
    OK, I did offend him, but it was more his revolt.
    I wrote a long time ago that provocateurs should be blocked if we cannot shoot them already. Laughing
    And let's face it Garry, your story about how I will GET BACK to the forum when you block me one last time is not going to happen.
    I'm going to continue as before and I'm not going to change myself and be what I'm not. Whoever calls me out, I will direct all the fire at him.
    Something like the battleship "Bismarck", without a rudder and heading towards the British fleet.

Firebird dislikes this post

Mir
    Mir

Post  Mir Wed Nov 08, 2023 9:22 am

@Pods

That's Firebird's opinion. You can obviously differ from him but there is no need to insult him.

Yes you got banned for 3 months. I got banned twice for two weeks. The last time was nearly 5-6 months after the fact.
    Apparently for flame bating for using the word "dedicated"! During the same time the ukro-nazi trolls got banned for...half a day. Shocked
    Nothing much you can do about that dunno
    Firebird

Post  Firebird Wed Nov 08, 2023 9:52 am

Podlodka77 wrote:To Fireshevik

Firebird, I can't stand you and I don't respect you !
    Your Bolshevik story and historical Bolshevik books (which you invite other forum members to read) have long been of no interest to anyone.
    I'm writing this to you because you often write to someone "read history".
    First of all, the only thing I wrote to you is that what you write is idiocy. That's all, I didn't insult you.
    It's a good thing I tolerated you and wasted my time on you in the first place. Your cretinism goes so far as to mention Serbia, which I didn't mention, and the reason for that is that you don't know what to write - so let me insult Podlodka in that way.

Your PERSISTENT writing about how "50% of the inhabitants of Ukroshitstan" consider themselves Russians is another idiocy. Your Lenin is the seed of all this evil, because during the Russian Empire there was neither the term Ukroshitstanian nor Bandera and Ukroshitstan. Russians are still dying today because of the heretical inferior fag Lenin.
    Your writing always comes down to the period AFTER the collapse of the USSR (rest in HELL), although the fact is that the seeds of evil were sown in Ukroshitstan after the collapse of the Russian Empire.
    I really don't know if you are so stupid that you can't understand that it doesn't matter who runs skyscraper.city, because the names of the buildings I wrote about are real names given by Russian designers. They are not invented by a member of that forum or by the forum administrator.
    And the reason for that is your red ones because it is obvious that to many Russians (liberal trash and heirs of red heretics) other people's shit smells better than their own. It seems that some Russian architects are not "cool" to give a Russian name to a construction project.
    And now **** OFF !

Talking bollocks thread #4 - Page 37 Screen27

Boohoohoo 😂😂😴😴

I only read a tiny part of that drivel. I've got far better things to do with my time.
    Firstly I've never invited ANYONE to read a Bolshevik book. Infact I've never read one myself!
    Secondly you are a fantasist in your claims.
    You didn't just insult me, you insulted over 20 million members of the Russian World who have suffered tyranny under your "popular" Banderites. Not to mention the thousands of brave Russian soldiers who gave their lives for all this.
    Thirdly, what is the plan? Are you looking to take Vann's title of "Most Unhinged"?
    Fourthly, evidently the 3 month ban wasn't long enough for you!
    <BLOCKED>

Regular and Manov like this post

Podlodka77
    Podlodka77

Post  Podlodka77 Wed Nov 08, 2023 10:42 am

To Firebird

I dont give a **** whether you read something or not.
    I am writing for the last time so that you finally understand that Bandera, Ukroshitstanians and "Ukroshitstanian Orthodox Church" and the so-called Ukroshitstan are a product of the USSR.
    The fact is that there are not 20 million Russians in Ukroshitstan and that, unfortunately, over the past decades, many Russians in Ukroshitstan have become Ukroshitstanians.
    You present yourself here as someone who loves Russia, and you glorify the red ideology (I repeat, we know each other from before) because of which Russia is still bleeding today.
    I wrote to you before that after the Nazis, I hate the Bolsheviks the most.
    Podlodka77
    Podlodka77

Post  Podlodka77 Wed Nov 08, 2023 11:10 am

Mir wrote:@Pods

That's Firebird's opinion. You can obviously differ from him but there is no need to insult him.

Yes you got banned for 3 months. I got banned twice for two weeks. The last time was nearly 5-6 months after the fact.
    Apparently for flame bating for using the word "dedicated"! During the same time the ukro-nazi trolls got banned for...half a day. Shocked
    Nothing much you can do about that dunno

So what should we do, my friend ? Very Happy
    Bro, I had almost full 2000 posts last year while I spent most of this year under the block. Laughing
    What should I do now, to calculate what kind of mood GARRY B got up in this morning and whether or not I can write something ?
    **** that shit, I'm not Papadragon.
    Because of that idiot, I got banned for 3 months. The man provokes everyone in turn and calls someone a "bitch" in every third or fourth message, but I did not see that he was warned.
    I respect that administrators have rules for which I don't give a **** if someone provokes me.
    Whether I will be on the forum for another hour, week, or a month (which is a light year to me) - it doesn't matter.

GarryB
    GarryB

Post  GarryB Wed Nov 08, 2023 12:29 pm

It will be a hell of a lot easier to kill them if they are low on ammo, have no artillery support, food or fuel

The problem is that if you want to take more territory and stretch out your forces and your supply lines then the type of combat they wanted... ie fighting supply lines and rear areas with small groups of special forces like teams suits them better and will increase your casualties without necessarily killing more orcs.

Your PERSISTENT writing about how "50% of the inhabitants of Ukroshitstan" consider themselves Russians is another idiocy.

Most Ukrainians probably could care less and don't think about it enough to be bothered one way or the other so when Maiden happened they went with it and other shit went down and they went with that too.

When Russian tanks roll past them and they take over and things start to get rebuilt and things actually look better and they actually think they have a future that does not involve moving to the EU cleaning toilets I would expect they will become loyal citizens... well loyal enough to not risk getting thrown in jail for being a nazi.

Garry is worse than the Gestapo and thinks he's God-given so he blocked me for 3 months.
    OK, I did offend him, but it was more his revolt.

The amusing thing is that if you were right this comment here would be enough to get you a permanent ban.

I banned you for a long period in the hopes you would grow up and either forget about this forum or realise you have to follow its rules if you want to continue posting here.

Those are not the rules of a German nazi group, those are the rules that everyone else seems to manage to follow.

I wrote a long time ago that provocateurs should be blocked if we cannot shoot them already.

You can put anyone you please on your ignore list... except me because ignoring me is grounds for getting a ban... which is not to say you have to agree with me or suck up to me at all, but when you get forum directions from me and you continually don't do it then there has to be some actions taken... up to and including a ban.

And let's face it Garry, your story about how I will GET BACK to the forum when you block me one last time is not going to happen.
    I'm going to continue as before and I'm not going to change myself and be what I'm not. Whoever calls me out, I will direct all the fire at him.
    Something like the battleship "Bismarck", without a rudder and heading towards the British fleet.

You can do what you want, but I have told you what is what and what I will do.

Most of the time I like you, but you have a stubborn way about you that is going to get you banned.

My advice, which you are free to ignore because this is not the moderator telling you, this is me as a member of this forum, is put the people that set you off on your ignore list so you don't see what they are saying and just keep your head down. This will allow you to be able to read posts and reply and be an active member of the forum.

Go back to your old ways and sail towards the British fleet and you can read without posting after I ban you because the next ban will be forever.

No one has had more chances than you.

Don't want to listen to me then listen to Mir.

Don't want to listen to anyone, well there can be only one result... don't think I am playing games here.

The Netherlands and Denmark were the first to agree to provide Ukraine with F-16 fighter jets.

They have old fighters they want to get rid of...

What should I do now, to calculate what kind of mood GARRY B got up in this morning and whether or not I can write something ?

Mood has nothing to do with it.

I respect that administrators have rules for which I don't give a **** if someone provokes me.

So I have rules, but I am the Gestapo if I think anyone should follow those rules.

Or are you saying you are a hot head and therefore should have special rules so you can abuse people who annoy you?

Whether I will be on the forum for another hour, week, or a month (which is a light year to me) - it doesn't matter.

You don't really care... OK... I will set the bar low then if it does not bother you.

I would normally say I would prefer to discuss things in private rather than in the open like this but you have made your bed.

It seems Firebird has blocked you so that might help you... some members would have just used your open tantrums and hot headed nature to wind you up and get you banned as quickly as possible.

Bro, I had almost full 2000 posts last year while I spent most of this year under the block.

I have close to 40 thousand posts but I get called the German WWII secret nazi police...

How about we all return to topic here.

Manov and Eugenio Argentina like this post

Podlodka77
    Podlodka77

Post  Podlodka77 Wed Nov 08, 2023 12:53 pm

To GARRY B..

No, I don't care about your rules if someone provokes me.
    And what is unclear to you?
    You do your way, while I will do mine. How do you get the right to call me "hot headed nature", even though I am timid ?!
    You refer to "other members", i.e. Regular, Firebird and the like with whom I have been in discussion from the beginning.
    Have a little more dignity, you are the main administrator after all.  No
    I have no problem even writing to you that you are my enemy after what you wrote when you blocked me for 3 months. What are you, the Gestapo, to hand out blockades as you like ?

And as for Firebird, I didn't call him the first, he called me. I can't stand that person. I also blocked him a long time ago, but every time I see his message when I log out... And what now, should I be silent because of the "rules"?
    Firebird

Post  Firebird Wed Nov 08, 2023 1:48 pm

Podlodka77 wrote:To Firebird

I dont give a **** whether you read something or not.
    I am writing for the last time so that you finally understand that Bandera, Ukroshitstanians and "Ukroshitstanian Orthodox Church" and the so-called Ukroshitstan are a product of the USSR.
    The fact is that there are not 20 million Russians in Ukroshitstan and that, unfortunately, over the past decades, many Russians in Ukroshitstan have become Ukroshitstanians.
    You present yourself here as someone who loves Russia, and you glorify the red ideology (I repeat, we know each other from before) because of which Russia is still bleeding today.
    I wrote to you before that after the Nazis, I hate the Bolsheviks the most.

As I've said before, there are many causes of the Ukraine problem.
    The genocide of Russians in WW2 (and the early 20th C infact) changing demographics. Stalin's cretinous "Ukrainification" plan for the Ukraine. Which he fortunately gave up on. Yeltsin and post Yeltsin Russia's asleep at the wheel policy. Gobshitechev doing the same. Failure to stand up to NATO/US agitation etc etc. The extreme feudalist sloth of the Tsars was also a factor in it all.

Similarly you fail to differentiate between Russky and Russkaya ie Russian Federation and "of the Russian World". Someone CAN be Ukrainian AND Russian just as someone can be Siberian and Russian! Ukrainian being a part of the Russian World, not some scummy Nazi invention of NATO, Nazis and Washington. Its like being Muscovite and Russian. Russia's division into republics isn't "anti-Russian", its PRO RUssian! And the 3 Russias - Malo/Ukr, Belo and Great Russia are concepts from long before the USSR!

As for the creation of the Ukrainian SSR well I'd rather it was just called Russsia. But does the existence of the many Russian republics stop them being Russian? Of course not.
    Much of imperial Russia was Russian protectorates. This reflected administrative matters as much as issues of ethnicity and nationality.

Russia is fighting this war because half the former Ukraine considers itself Russian/"of the Russian world". This is accepted by the West as fact. So the truth is, its probably MORE than half of the former Ukraine.
    Firebird

Post  Firebird Wed Nov 08, 2023 1:52 pm

Podlodka77 wrote:To GARRY B..

No, I don't care about your rules if someone provokes me.
    And what is unclear to you?
    You do your way, while I will do mine. How do you get the right to call me "hot headed nature", even though I am timid ?!
    You refer to "other members", i.e. Regular, Firebird and the like with whom I have been in discussion from the beginning.
    Have a little more dignity, you are the main administrator after all.  No
    I have no problem even writing to you that you are my enemy after what you wrote when you blocked me for 3 months. What are you, the Gestapo, to hand out blockades as you like ?

And as for Firebird, I didn't call him the first, he called me. I can't stand that person. I also blocked him a long time ago, but every time I see his message when I log out... And what now, should I be silent because of the "rules"?

Look you have a history of hurling abuse at people. And completely refuse to consider others' positions, including Garry's. And it was you who began hurling abuse at me. I've actually refrained from doing the same back because I find it pointless. I've actually replied to your post focussing just on the Russia topics.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 1:43 am