Russia Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues

+29
Dr.Snufflebug
GarryB
Mir
Erk
nomadski
Werewolf
Arrow
JohninMK
jhelb
ALAMO
Karl Haushofer
PapaDragon
Arkanghelsk
thegopnik
mnztr
Big_Gazza
ArgentinaGuard
flamming_python
Regular
ucmvulcan
LMFS
Firebird
lyle6
caveat emptor
sundoesntrise
Dforce
PhSt
Belisarius
Backman
33 posters

Darya Dugina, A.Dugin's daughter, killed by car bomb in Moscow

Backman
    Backman

Darya Dugina, A.Dugin's daughter, killed by car bomb in Moscow Empty Darya Dugina, A.Dugin's daughter, killed by car bomb in Moscow

Post  Backman Sat Aug 20, 2022 11:52 pm

So Alexander Dugins daughter might have been assassinated. It is basically confirmed. Dugin was supposed to be in the car. 100% CIA/MI6

kvs likes this post

Belisarius

Darya Dugina, A.Dugin's daughter, killed by car bomb in Moscow Empty Re: Darya Dugina, A.Dugin's daughter, killed by car bomb in Moscow

Post  Belisarius Sun Aug 21, 2022 12:03 am

Darya Dugina, A.Dugin's daughter, killed by car bomb in Moscow Img_2118
    Alexander Dugin arrived at the scene of the explosion of the car in which his daughter Daria was
    https://t.me/mapsukraine/1625

kvs likes this post

PhSt
    PhSt

Darya Dugina, A.Dugin's daughter, killed by car bomb in Moscow Empty Re: Darya Dugina, A.Dugin's daughter, killed by car bomb in Moscow

Post  PhSt Sun Aug 21, 2022 12:05 am

Backman wrote:So Alexander Dugins daughter might have been assassinated. It is basically confirmed. Dugin was supposed to be in the car. 100% CIA/MI6

Russian media shouldn't be silent on this, broadcast this incident first thing in the morning as a CIA/MI6 assassination operation and declare that retribution will be served in both London and Washington. attack

Werewolf, Big_Gazza and Backman like this post

Dforce

Post  Dforce Sun Aug 21, 2022 12:09 am

Belisarius wrote:
    Alexander Dugin arrived at the scene of the explosion of the car in which his daughter Daria was

Oh it seems like she was deep into the Euroasian nutjob project of her father, but if you play with fire and all that...

russia

Werewolf, Big_Gazza, limb, Backman and Broski dislike this post

sundoesntrise

Post  sundoesntrise Sun Aug 21, 2022 12:11 am

Backman wrote:So Alexander Dugins daughter might have been assassinated. It is basically confirmed. Dugin was supposed to be in the car. 100% CIA/MI6

'The perpetrators will pay for this dearly!'

Will say noone ever.

Well at least the shills don't have to pretend anymore that Dugin is not an influential ideologist within segments of the Russian leadership.
    PhSt
    PhSt

Post  PhSt Sun Aug 21, 2022 12:16 am

Wow. The NATzO trolls are quick to celebrate her murder. I demand that NATzO Pigs are murdered too in their capitals

GarryB, flamming_python, Werewolf, Big_Gazza, kvs, Broski and Belisarius like this post

sundoesntrise

Post  sundoesntrise Sun Aug 21, 2022 12:24 am

PhSt wrote:Wow. The NATzO trolls are quick to celebrate her murder. I demand that NATzO Pigs are murdered too in their capitals

Nobody here is celebrating anything, more like shocked by the complete lack of Russian deterrance and apparant brazen 'no f*cks given' mentality of the ones on top.

Because why should they give a f*ck? It's not as if the Russians have build up strong precedents of retaliation.
    Dforce

Post  Dforce Sun Aug 21, 2022 12:39 am

Here she is in June, she looks so alive and well. Not any more. Smoking is REALLY bad, I tell you!

russia

Werewolf and Big_Gazza dislike this post

Dforce

Post  Dforce Sun Aug 21, 2022 12:45 am

Belisarius wrote:

This guy?

Darya Dugina, A.Dugin's daughter, killed by car bomb in Moscow Bp-l7a5CEAExMJz?format=jpg&name=small

That is really sad, he seems like such a nice guy.

russia

Werewolf and Big_Gazza dislike this post

PhSt
    PhSt

Post  PhSt Sun Aug 21, 2022 12:46 am

Dickforce wrote:Here she is in June, she looks so alive and well. Not any more. Smoking is REALLY bad, I tell you!

Calling on mods to terminate this NATzO ISIS sympathizer. Also reveal his IP and location so Spetnaz agents can teach him and his family a lesson.

Firebird, flamming_python, Werewolf, Airbornewolf, Big_Gazza, kvs, Rodion_Romanovic and like this post

Dforce

Post  Dforce Sun Aug 21, 2022 12:58 am

PhSt wrote:

Calling on mods to terminate this NATzO ISIS sympathizer. Also reveal his IP and location so Spetnaz agents can teach him and his family a lesson.

LOL! If you would have said SAS or something I might have taken that as a death threat, but if you invoke those clowns I am not worried.... jocolor

Big_Gazza and Rodion_Romanovic dislike this post

caveat emptor
    caveat emptor

Post  caveat emptor Sun Aug 21, 2022 1:01 am

sundoesntrise wrote:
    'The perpetrators will pay for this dearly!'

Will say noone ever.

Well at least the shills don't have to pretend anymore that Dugin is not an influential ideologist within segments of the Russian leadership.
    He isn't and never was. Dugin was kicked out of his uni spot a while back. He might hold some weight in specific Russian circles, but he never had influence on any state policies.
    I guess this is why Ukrainians picked him. He didn't have any personal protection amd was an easy target. And, for some reason, many people in the West greatly exaggerated his role in Russia.

Last edited by caveat emptor on Sun Aug 21, 2022 1:05 am; edited 1 time in total

GarryB, flamming_python, Werewolf, kvs, Broski and Belisarius like this post

PhSt
    PhSt

Post  PhSt Sun Aug 21, 2022 1:01 am

Darya Dugina, A.Dugin's daughter, killed by car bomb in Moscow Image10

https://www.rt.com/russia/561233-moscow-car-blast-dugin/

This Act of Terrorism by NATzO should be used as a pretext to increase bombardment of all Ukropistan cities especially those in the west ASAP

GarryB, Firebird, Big_Gazza and Broski like this post

caveat emptor
    caveat emptor

Post  caveat emptor Sun Aug 21, 2022 1:03 am

As Boris Rozhin said in the past, SBU and GUR should be proclaimed as terrorist entitites. And this.was supposed to be done months ago.

GarryB, Firebird, flamming_python, Big_Gazza and Broski like this post

PhSt
    PhSt

Post  PhSt Sun Aug 21, 2022 1:06 am

caveat emptor wrote:
    I guess this is why Ukrainians picked him. He didn't have any personal protrction amd was an easy target. And, for some reason, many people in the West greatly exaggerated his role in Russia.

Regardless of who was the target of this brazen act of terrorism, blowing up a target in Moscow crosses a big red line. This murder needs 1 million NATzO lives in return as compensation.

Again I'm repeating my call on the mods to ban the NATzO ISIS Terrorist supporter DICKFORCE.

Big_Gazza likes this post

lyle6
    lyle6

Post  lyle6 Sun Aug 21, 2022 1:11 am

Dforce wrote:
    LOL! If you would have said SAS or something I might have taken that as a death threat, but if you invoke those clowns I am not worried.... jocolor
    You're a loser of the lowest order who gets their rocks off on dead innocents. Nobody has to do anything when you've already done the worst to yourself.

Big_Gazza, kvs, LMFS, Hole, Mir, Broski and Belisarius like this post

Firebird

Post  Firebird Sun Aug 21, 2022 1:17 am

Even by Western political and media mouths, the Ukrap govt is considered to be a terrorist organisation.

Russia could easily do a tit for tat reply with "plausible deniability" against the vermin who put the Nazis in power. THAT would concentrate some (scummy) minds.

Murdering an innocent daughter of a Russian political analyst is particularly evil and demands proper repercussions.

flamming_python, Werewolf, d_taddei2, Big_Gazza, kvs, Hole, Broski and Belisarius like this post

Dforce

Post  Dforce Sun Aug 21, 2022 1:30 am

Firebird wrote:Even by Western political and media mouths, the Ukrap govt is considered to be a terrorist organisation.

Russia could easily do a tit for tat reply with "plausible deniability" against the vermin who put the Nazis in power. THAT would concentrate some (scummy) minds.

Murdering an innocent daughter of  a Russian political analyst is particularly evil and demands proper repercussions.

Sorry, she is not "innocent", she supports the war on Ukraine:

"The Ukrainians are not human, they all deserve to die"

https://twitter.com/i/status/1561131023168987136

Oh well.

Werewolf, Big_Gazza and Rodion_Romanovic dislike this post

LMFS
    LMFS

Post  LMFS Sun Aug 21, 2022 1:35 am

PhSt wrote:
    Dickforce wrote:Here she is in June, she looks so alive and well. Not any more. Smoking is REALLY bad, I tell you!

More than crosses the line for me. Probably for law agencies it does it, too, but a ban is a good start

Big_Gazza, kvs, wilhelm, Hole, PhSt, Broski, Belisarius and ucmvulcan like this post

ucmvulcan
    ucmvulcan

Post  ucmvulcan Sun Aug 21, 2022 1:52 am

Hey Dipshit Force, as an American I am kinda tired of your countrymen. I mean we give your Nazi loving country billions of dollars and all sorts of weaponry and all you can do is shell civilians, murder civilians, and ensure that Hitler Jr gets a centerfold in Vogue. What's up with that?

GarryB, flamming_python, Werewolf, Big_Gazza, Hole, Broski and Belisarius like this post

Regular
    Regular

Post  Regular Sun Aug 21, 2022 2:05 am

Dforce wrote:
    Sorry, she is not "innocent", she supports the war on Ukraine:

"The Ukrainians are not human, they all deserve to die"

https://twitter.com/i/status/1561131023168987136

Oh well.

That is a shitty statement as dehumanizing the enemy is a slippery slope, but her death was due to a terrorist act. Not sure how important Dugin and his daughter in the political circles, but this could open a nasty can of worms where Ukrainian officials will be on the hitlist themselves. And Ukrainian officials are not hiding yet. Arestovitch has many kids, Zelensky doesn't hide his family too.

If I was Ukrainian politician - I would get into a bunker ASAP, well at least for a week that is.

I will reserve my predictions what will happen next, but Russia is also capable of the same and even with conventional capabilities.

And if you really support this terrorist act, then it's all clear with you and you are simply retarded. Mods should **** you out from here.

GarryB and Big_Gazza like this post

Dforce

Post  Dforce Sun Aug 21, 2022 2:17 am

Regular wrote:
    And if you really support this terrorist act, then it's all clear with you and you are simply retarded. Mods should **** you out from here.

Well, since most of you support the killing of innocent Ukrainians in an unjustified war, just because they do not want to be a part of the corrupt Russian Mir you all seem to adore so much I do not quite see the difference. If Russia is attacking Kyiv, why can not Ukraine attack Moscow?

Big_Gazza dislikes this post

ucmvulcan
    ucmvulcan

Post  ucmvulcan Sun Aug 21, 2022 2:23 am

Dforce wrote:
    Regular wrote:

Well, since most of you support the killing of innocent Ukrainians in an unjustified war, just because they do not want to be a part of the corrupt Russian Mir you all seem to adore so much I do not quite see the difference. If Russia is attacking Kyiv, why can not Ukraine attack Moscow?

I can't decide if you are stupid or just a little Nazi. Perhaps you are both.

GarryB, Werewolf, Big_Gazza, kvs, Hole, Mir, Broski and Belisarius like this post

Dforce

Post  Dforce Sun Aug 21, 2022 2:31 am

ucmvulcan wrote:
    Dforce wrote:
    Regular wrote:

I can't decide if you are stupid or just a little Nazi.  Perhaps you are both.

This is the interesting part. Not once have I insultet any one of you debating with me, but you keep calling me names and even threatening me. And you want me banned???

Big_Gazza dislikes this post

Regular
    Regular

Post  Regular Sun Aug 21, 2022 2:34 am

Dforce wrote:
    Regular wrote:

And your idiotic messages are aimed at what? It's pure gloating. Almost some Telegram channel level necrophilia where they post killed people from both sides and gloat.

It's a forum, not a hive mind. I am not even a sole person here who doesn't support this war nor I support killing of Ukrainians (even if I don't like them for my own reasons), be it civilians or soldiers. I simply don't want any people from both sides dead, it's not rocket science, I don't want to champion any side as I find it immoral. A shocker - not everyone likes war on military forums.

Also, you are comparing apples and testicles - Russia has yet to perform targeted assassinations on Ukrainian soil and they do have more means to carry them out. If you don't see the pandora box in this, then you are really naive.

Not to mention that plenty of Ukrainian officials have said "snappy" remarks towards genocide of Russians after 2014.

Big_Gazza and kvs like this post

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 2:31 am