Russia Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues

+4
nightcrawler
GarryB
lulldapull
msaabneh
8 posters

Bahraini uprising of 2011: Info

msaabneh
    msaabneh

Bahraini uprising of 2011: Info Empty Bahraini uprising of 2011: Info

Post  msaabneh Fri Mar 18, 2011 11:33 pm

I guess most of you would think that The uprising in Bahrain is similar to uprisings in Tunisia, Egypt, and Libya. in fact, its a big Deception, people always think that any uprising in any nation must be innocent and for a good cause, but it isn't in Bahrain; its important to mention that people in Bahrain divided into two sects: "Sunni" backed by Arab and Muslim countries, and Shea backed by Iran and Hezbollah. "Shiism" is a very misleading and bloody religion which is not even close to real Islam. anyway the mother nation of shea "Iran" has been provoking and inciting Shi'ite people in Bahrain to drop the ruling party who made a lot of concessions to them, i would mention that Bahrain is a rich country and most of its people live a luxurious life. However "protesters" refused many times king's call for dialogue. Before "Arabian culf" intervention in Bahrain, there were suspicious movements in Iran to intervene in Bahrain. there are tens of pro-government policemen, civilians, teachers, nirces, and doctors who were killed by those protesters. I called it a "Forth gulf war" because the situation is very dangerous in the Middle East and Iran started threating gulf countries.

please take a look at these pics, it may contain Terrible scenes;

a protest's car run over a policeman many times:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IJPP7R2TXkg&feature=player_embedded

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=91u_PIFEIyw

Protesters attack nurses

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kBI-BmezRqc&feature=player_embedded

Abduction of protesters for the Indians and make them human shields

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NgbkGZzaYRs&feature=player_embedded

Bahraini uprising of 2011: Info 196659_149357138462448_148781065186722_320251_7080277_n

Bahraini uprising of 2011: Info GdsDQmgO8CKUBQsUXJqHHi
    msaabneh
    msaabneh

Bahraini uprising of 2011: Info Empty Re: Bahraini uprising of 2011: Info

Post  msaabneh Fri Mar 18, 2011 11:34 pm

"Lulu square" before and after demonstrations

Bahraini uprising of 2011: Info Hottest-pearl-roundabout

Bahraini uprising of 2011: Info Scaled.php?tn=0&server=619&filename=37qzdv

[url="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tDD7IUO4xY4&feature=player_embedded"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tDD7IUO4xY4&feature=player_embedded[/url]

Bahraini woman rejoice and cry over arrival of gulf forces to Bahrain to save their lives

[url="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kq7pdKrJIrc&feature=player_embedded"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kq7pdKrJIrc&feature=player_embedded[/url]
    lulldapull

Post  lulldapull Fri Mar 25, 2011 3:08 pm

Bahrain's population is 70% shia, but they don't have representation in the government of Bahrain. The country is an undemocratic monarchy supported by the U.S. and Israel to host the U.S. 5th fleet.

All other details become meaningless regarding whether shia are kaafir or heretics or if the mother of all evils 'Iran' is behind everything bad in all muslim countries.

In all honesty, we don't see the Saudi's stand up for Palestinian rights, or for that matter for the rights of muslim people in the region. But we do see both Hezbollah and Iran fight these Imperialists and Zionists tooth and nail.

Sunni/ Wahabbi/ Salafi's led by the House of Saud have no credibility left. They are now seen by everybody around the world in their true colors as the agents of Jews & foreign occupying powers.

P.S. Look around you.......All Arab countries and their oil resources are occupied by the imperialists or the Zionists (Full spectrum control), while you call Iran & Hezbollah names. If tomorrow your joker king of Jordan is kicked in the ass and deposed in the garbage bin like whats happening to all his A-raab buddies, what would you say then?.......He already has no respect..... Wink
    GarryB
    GarryB

Post  GarryB Fri Mar 25, 2011 9:12 pm

I have to say that I prefer Iran to Saudi Arabia to be honest.

Of course what I think really means nothing regarding the situation... the current regime in Bahrain suits the west just fine so the Bahrainian people will be brutally oppressed and the western media will not notice because all focus is conveniently (mis)directed at Libya.
    lulldapull

Post  lulldapull Fri Mar 25, 2011 11:57 pm

Garry, All Sunni countries are controlled by the U.S. and UK. Even theologically whatever that dirty bastard the 'Grand Mufti' of Saudi says politically is carefully scripted by the CIA and the MI-6 to make sure the Iranians and Saudi's stay apart on all issues. Wink

The hatred for Hezbollah and Iran among these sold out Sunni/ Wahabbi muslims is because Iran and Hezbollah don't give a fukk what the U.S. and UK say or do.......The last time the Brits violated Iran's borders the Revolutionary guards arrested them, kicked their ass and interned them for 2 months. What do you think these shit bag Egypts or Jordans would have done?........Probably wouldn't even have known that someone is spying on them or violating their ass or frontier Laughing

All Sunni countries are politically weak, and don't have any strong systems of Government. As you can probably see that the spy agencies here.....by paying a few donkeys here and a few jackass's over there, and you can bring down the system that these illegitimate donkey kings sit on..... lol!
    GarryB
    GarryB

Post  GarryB Sat Mar 26, 2011 5:06 am

Yes, I know the Saudi Royal Family bend like the wind to the will of the west... nice bit of alliteration there... Smile

They could care less about their subjects or their country and just care about maintaining their position.

Reminds me a lot of America right now.

I would have much more respect for the US government if it did the right thing in cases where it believed it would benefit from doing the wrong thing.

Not going to happen however.
    lulldapull

Post  lulldapull Sat Mar 26, 2011 6:17 am

Garry......to be very honest I'm glad the U.S. and the UK occupy and ammend the religion of these A-raabs whenever they want to. Beat the living shit out of them while sucking off the oil at the same time!

Bhwuhahahaaaaa lol!

Seems like the U.S. and the UK are doing Iran's dirty work by cleaning up the neighborhood! The longer these shit-billy and dirty pommey's die on the front line and waste their dollars.........that's fine with Iran. Thank you guys.....keep up the good work.........thumbsup

P.S. 90% of all suicide bombers caught in Iraq are from Saudi Arabia and Jordan.
    nightcrawler
    nightcrawler

Post  nightcrawler Sat Mar 26, 2011 9:40 pm

lulldapull wrote:Garry, All Sunni countries are controlled by the U.S. and UK. Even theologically whatever that dirty bastard the 'Grand Mufti' of Saudi says politically is carefully scripted by the CIA and the MI-6 to make sure the Iranians and Saudi's stay apart on all issues. Wink

The hatred for Hezbollah and Iran among these sold out Sunni/ Wahabbi muslims is because Iran and Hezbollah don't give a fukk what the U.S. and UK say or do.......The last time the Brits violated Iran's borders the Revolutionary guards arrested them, kicked their ass and interned them for 2 months. What do you think these shit bag Egypts or Jordans would have done?........Probably wouldn't even have known that someone is spying on them or violating their ass or frontier Laughing

All Sunni countries are politically weak, and don't have any strong systems of Government. As you can probably see that the spy agencies here.....by paying a few donkeys here and a few jackass's over there, and you can bring down the system that these illegitimate donkey kings sit on..... lol!
    ....& you have indriectly targeted Pakistan here. Though, for present I can't defend your stance either..
    GarryB
    GarryB

Post  GarryB Sun Mar 27, 2011 5:07 am

Garry......to be very honest I'm glad the U.S. and the UK occupy and
    ammend the religion of these A-raabs whenever they want to. Beat the
    living shit out of them while sucking off the oil at the same time!

Well I am sick of being told the world depends on oil... it has become dependant on oil and I will be a very happy man when the world runs out of the filthy crap.

Renewable alternatives exist but the technology is not developed because oil is so cheap and available.

The irony is that if instead of wasting an enormous amount of money going to the moon Kennedy had decided to use Americas wealth and power to develop renewable energy and green technology we could have a base on the moon by now because once you have renewable energy you are not tied to the planet for fuel or food or air.
    lulldapull

Post  lulldapull Sun Mar 27, 2011 3:28 pm

Hey Garry.....check out the news dude. Jordan, Syria & Yemen seem to be next on the menu.

The Big boys in Washington have decided to give the whole fukkin ME a makeover. Shocked

Its quite simple now, they want full spectrum control on Oil and Gas. Sarkozy is on the record for threatening all the ME countries to bend over or else.

If China or Russia don't coordinate their politics right, the West will eventually destabilize them too, only a matter of time. That dumb ass Medvedev pulls his head out of his fun-hole before he finds himself in Gadha-fi or Mobarak's shoes.....Medvedev unfortunately seems quite content to let Russia go off the deep end like in Yeltsin's time. He sounds like a fool.

In China right now the mere mention of the word 'protest' and your cell phone shuts down, and you randomly get arrested. China has for the time being snuffed out the so called Jasmine revolution.......but the powers to be are probably planning another massive Tienanmen Square. Last time they bussed in hundreds of thousands of brainwashed Chinese Christians from Taiwan, HK and Macau to instigate it back in 1989.......now I wonder where is army of Chinese protesters to take on the Chinese CP?

I guess the truth and its hit me like a ton of bricks is the fact that how weak and fragile the ME dictatorships were! Just a few thousand bought out protesters and dictators with 30 year careers fukkin fled like sissy ass stray dogs! lol!
    ahmedfire
    ahmedfire

Post  ahmedfire Sun Mar 27, 2011 8:00 pm

lulldapull wrote:.....to be very honest I'm glad the U.S. and the UK occupy and ammend the religion of these A-raabs whenever they want to. Beat the living shit out of them while sucking off the oil at the same time!

respekt and try another move Rolling Eyes , americans can't do what are you thinking about,specially with egyptians ,they and israelians tried us in 1973 war,it was abad lesson for them What a Face

at least we faced americans in many situations ,

Egypt Rejects U.S. Nuclear Umbrella

http://www.nuclearabolition.net/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=45:egypt-rejects-us-nuclear-umbrella&catid=1:news

egypt refuse to put international observers on it's borders with gaza to prevent weapons transfer through borders...

we refused to send our army to invade iraq in 2003, bush was so angry and stop adeals of f16 and apache ,,i can count hundrds of situations like those ,so some respekt Mr ulldapull ..
    ohhh i forgot to tell you that australia is just alittle good boy of america ,,this boy does not say ever no,,always yes,,americans forced you to send your children soldiers to iraq ,pathetic they are lol! ,
    you just following orders,and usa protecting your asses.... Laughing

if usa can invade egypt,,pleaaaaaase told them to take the decision quickly ,we are waiting them ,actually pharoes are waiting them.. thumbsup
    GarryB
    GarryB

Post  GarryB Mon Mar 28, 2011 2:54 am

I guess the truth and its hit me like a ton of bricks is the fact that
    how weak and fragile the ME dictatorships were! Just a few thousand
    bought out protesters and dictators with 30 year careers fukkin fled
    like sissy ass stray dogs!

They were so fragile because the west was such an integral part of their foundations.

Don't think it is just the middle east... the west does this everywhere... do you think Australia would remain the "lucky country" if it started thinking for itself instead of being a yes man for the US like the UK is?
    lulldapull

Post  lulldapull Mon Mar 28, 2011 2:20 pm

ahmedfire wrote:
    lulldapull wrote:.....to be very honest I'm glad the U.S. and the UK occupy and ammend the religion of these A-raabs whenever they want to. Beat the living shit out of them while sucking off the oil at the same time!

respekt and try another move Rolling Eyes , americans can't do what are you thinking about,specially with egyptians ,they and israelians tried us in 1973 war,it was abad lesson for them What a Face

at least we faced americans in many situations ,

Egypt Rejects U.S. Nuclear Umbrella

http://www.nuclearabolition.net/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=45:egypt-rejects-us-nuclear-umbrella&catid=1:news

egypt refuse to put international observers on it's borders with gaza to prevent weapons transfer through borders...

we refused to send our army to invade iraq in 2003, bush was so angry and stop adeals of f16 and apache ,,i can count hundrds of situations like those ,so some respekt Mr ulldapull ..
    ohhh i forgot to tell you that australia is just alittle good boy of america ,,this boy does not say ever no,,always yes,,americans forced you to send your children soldiers to iraq ,pathetic they are lol! ,
    you just following orders,and usa protecting your asses.... Laughing

if usa can invade egypt,,pleaaaaaase told them to take the decision quickly ,we are waiting them ,actually pharoes are waiting them.. thumbsup

Hey man, the only thing that changed in Egypt is that the new puppet government installed by the U.S. and Israel is willing to bend over much more for the U.S. and Israel while holding the tub of Vaseline high up. thumbsup

That could be a good thing Ahmedfire......Now your population can eat a full days meal buddy......

Egypt, Syria & Jordan all three countries lost all their wars against Israel. That's why Anwar Saadat realized that in order to survive, he has to learn to bend over (while holding the tub) Wink

Feeding off scraps from the U.S. and Israel is nothing to be proud off. The same goes for Jordan. Unfortunately Syria is also next in line for regime change.

You can go on believing that these new guys are all legitimate and represent the people of your country, but you know and I know who put these new Tunisian/ Egyptian clowns into power.
    Pervius

Post  Pervius Sun May 29, 2011 9:04 am

Saudi Arabia has played America and ISrael very well.

Just before Obama was elected Saudi Arabia said they were going to cease accepting US dollars for oil and start the "Gulf Monetary Union".

Why didn't the Saudi Royal Family swing from ropes like Saddam? They are smart.

They financed the Pakistani nuclear bomb program in exchange for a few of their own. If America and Israel tried messing with them those nukes are getting let loose.

Who's the only country to have kicked the US military out? Saudi Arabia kicked the US military out. How? Well they were stopping America from importing Logistical supplies by charging them a fortune to bring in their crap. America likely spent Trillions just supplying "Operation Southern Watch" for Saddam.

The Saud's were investing massive amounts of money in America and lost their rear when the US was purposely collapsed. Well the CIA got Barry Soetoro appointed President to appease the Saud's and now all of the sudden they have dropped their "we are no longer accepting US dollars for oil". How did Barry Soetoro do that?

He promised them a Victory Mosque in New York City for their successful attack on the World Trade Center that robbed Saudi Arabia's investments. He's giving them $60 Billion in free military hardware. All of Saudi Arabia's debts are now gone (as well as their investments in America).

There is not 1 person in Saudi Arabia who likes America and the Zions would be hard pressed to get agents into that country to do what they are doing in other countries. Saudi Arabia still practices beheading Jews and people they dislike.

They were wise in their financial and military sectors and retain the ability to remain sovereign. Well....only if they have Pakistan's help to the end. Only Pakistani's can keep Saudi's military technology functioning....the citizens of Saudi Arabia aren't educated or smart enough to use modern military....they break most of what they touch. Saudi Arabia never pushed Education as a need.

Bahrain is no dummy either. They've forced America to pour ships of money to make things happen across their territory.

If Americans ever found out how much money in the last 20 years was used to make things happen in Bahrain or Saudi Arabia for America's military....their would be riots in a different country.

America.
    nightcrawler
    nightcrawler

Post  nightcrawler Thu Jun 09, 2011 11:47 pm

As a further note not only Saudis but Iran too supported our Nuclear programme financially. It is we who played US the better tongue
    Remind me o 80s when we used blind-faith warriors as the vanguards of faith against Soviets & in the mean time developed nuclear arsenal masking the money required via US, Arabs, Iranians. US did know of all our activiies as was latter made to us known but the US government in their blind-faith against the Soviets LET US BE..so all this nasty adventure proved to be blessing in disguise for us!! (to some extent)
    GarryB
    GarryB

Post  GarryB Fri Jun 10, 2011 4:47 am

Russia and China did not veto the UNSC resolution on Libya because it was worded as a humanitarian mission to save innocent lives... and taken at face value only a monster would veto that no matter how good ties were with Gaddafi.

The fact that the west and now NATO have abused that resolution and are actually working with the rebels in the civil war there with the goal of regime change shows Russia and China that they simply cannot trust the west... at all.

Now the UN wants to vote on intervening in Syria and Yemen and Russia and China will most likely block everything.

A very popular story in the west called "The boy who cried wolf".

Clearly the politicians in the west haven't read that one.
    NationalRus
    NationalRus

Post  NationalRus Tue Jun 28, 2011 10:40 pm

GarryB wrote:Russia and China did not veto the UNSC resolution on Libya because it was worded as a humanitarian mission to save innocent lives... and taken at face value only a monster would veto that no matter how good ties were with Gaddafi.

The fact that the west and now NATO have abused that resolution and are actually working with the rebels in the civil war there with the goal of regime change shows Russia and China that they simply cannot trust the west... at all.

Now the UN wants to vote on intervening in Syria and Yemen and Russia and China will most likely block everything.

A very popular story in the west called "The boy who cried wolf".

Clearly the politicians in the west haven't read that one.

its becouse they bullshited us and pro-west-liberal-hippie medvedev by"ohh humaneterian mission, no fly zone" later it was clear that it was a full blown air war against gaddafi, at least our junk president had the guts to admit that he was bullshited by the west and didn't know what the realy planned to do, but still it shows that he is kinda retarded, i mean serbia 99?? hello that was only 12 years ago and we know how they enforced ther humaniterian mission by bombing the shit out of everything
    GarryB
    GarryB

Post  GarryB Wed Jun 29, 2011 6:05 am

The wording of the resolution said nothing about joining the rebels in their war against Gadaffi.

The West and NATO decided to misuse the UNSC resolution to their own ends which is clearly to remove Gadaffi from power.

On face value the resolution had nothing to do with regime change, and everything to do with making sure innocent civilians are protected in what was clearly even then a civil war.

You are blaming Medvedev for not anticipating that the UNSC resolution was going to be used cynically by the west as a green light for the purposes of regime change.

According to your logic we should also blame the Chinese for the very same mistake.

This is bullsh!t in my opinion because, because you should really be blaming the west and NATO for clear and obvious abuse of the power of the UNSC and its resolutions in their ongoing imperial campaign of regime change... the least democratic method of diplomacy!!!
    NationalRus
    NationalRus

Post  NationalRus Wed Jun 29, 2011 2:12 pm

No fuck him, the resolution said from the start that they can deploy every force that was need to "ProTeCt CiViLanS" did the russian said asked what does it mean to use every needed force? NO! they didn't it was clear and they said they would protect the rebels and fight against gaddafi, every politican said that but this yeltsin 2.0 didn't care, the experience from serbia was forgoten likewise

and im a russian i don't give a shit what chinese decided, maybe they talked with russian side who said the would not veto it and didn't eather maybe something els, we needed only our veto but we didn't do shit

and no i don't even blame NATO to much for it couse they did what they said they would, it was clear from the start, "gaddafi needs to go, we must stop gaddafi, rebels = civilians, resolution allows every means to protect civiians"

its we who fuckd up its we who were deceived!!!... what great geopolitical world understanding political stretegist and minds we have in our leadership.... bunch of clowns
    GarryB
    GarryB

Post  GarryB Thu Jun 30, 2011 2:46 am

I strongly disagree.

The NATO force is only bombing Libyan government forces... the resolution clearly states their role is to protect innocent unarmed civilians.

The original resolution did not allow for ground forces, it was clearly about no fly zones to prevent the government forces using their air power against innocent civilians.

If applying the UNSC resolution fairly when either side mounts an attack on a city to take it NATO should be bombing the crap out of the attacking force to protect the innocent civilians within that city.

So far we have only seen them attack government forces in support of the rebels.

We have also clearly seen the rebel forces firing rockets in the direction of the enemy for the cameras with rocket pods lashed to light vehicles with no capacity to aim.

Rockets are an indiscriminate weapon as it is, but with no ability to aim them they are pretty much useless as a military weapon and only of use as a terror weapon like an Iraqi Scud. If it hits the enemy then it is purely by luck more than anything else.

As such NATO forces should be destroying such vehicles too as they are as much a threat to innocent bystanders as to the government forces they are fighting.

I would add that while Gaddafi was about to buy about 4 billion dollars worth of stuff he wasn't really a huge regular customer and was sucking up to the west as much as to Russia.

Syria on the other hand has a Russian Navy base and is rather more important to Russia.

Add to that the fact that the Libyans will eventually realise the west is using them for their resources so that will either lead to another revolution or put the leaders under pressure to appear not to be stooges of the west... and the easiest way to do that is to buy Russian military equipment.
    Pervius

Post  Pervius Fri Jul 29, 2011 7:39 pm

GarryB wrote:Yes, I know the Saudi Royal Family bend like the wind to the will of the west... nice bit of alliteration there... Smile

They could care less about their subjects or their country and just care about maintaining their position.

Saudi Arabia still executes Jewish Rabbi's, anyone caught with a bible. They don't bend to Israel or the US. Saudi Arabia successfully kicked the US military out of their country.
    Saudi Arabia unplugged their currency from the US dollar.
    Saudi Arabia said they weren't accepting US dollars for oil anymore.
    Saudi Arabia is starting the Gulf Monetary Union.
    Saudi Arabia financed the terrorists who crashed planes in the World Trade Center.
    Saudi Arabia is getting a Victory Mosque on "Ground Zero", where they successfully attacked the World Trade Centers.
    Saudi Arabia built all the mosques in America to preach hatred for America, even in US colleges
    Saudi Arabia still doesn't let females drive.
    99% of the Saudi's hate America.
    Saudi Arabia was charging America a FORTUNE to have a military presence when they were there
    Saudi Arabia financed the Pakistani nuclear bomb program in exchange for a few of their own to keep America from attacking them

How are the Saudi Royal Family bending to the west?

The last pro-American King of Saudi Arabia is DEAD.
    GarryB
    GarryB

Post  GarryB Sat Jul 30, 2011 2:10 am

The only reason the Saudi Royal family exist is because they were created in the early 1920s by Britain and France.

Germany was no longer a colonial power and Britain and France and the US jumped at the chance to take over former German colonies... the problem was that in the Middle East this shifted the balance so Britain and France had to draw lines on the map to divvy up the known oil reserves. To hold the new countries they were creating they needed groups they could rely on to hold power for them... and the best way to do that was to give a minority power over the majority. They owe their power and position to you which creates loyalty, but will be hated and resented by the general population for being a former hated minority who is no longer in their place and also for cooperating with the foreigners. British and French and US military might ensured the minority retained power.

There were exceptions like Cuba and Vietnam and North Korea who kicked out their imperial overlords but the west blamed that on communism rather than any fault of their own.

Vietnam was particularly unlucky in that after kicking out the imperial French they had to deal with the US as well.

The situation in Saudi Arabia is interesting... 15 of the 19 hijackers on 11/9 were Saudi Nationals. It is Saudi money that supports most muslim extremists in addition to many moderates that are no trouble at all. Osama was Saudi.

Yet US bombs and attacks Iraq and Afghanistan?

Surely it makes more sense to bomb Saudi Arabia?

Except that despite the things the Saudis have done as you have listed 99% of the Saudi population hate the west so trying to find a puppet regime to replace the existing regime would actually be rather difficult and any regime change would only end up worse for the west and not better because the Saudi government is currently about as pro western as it will get... and it is also as pro western as it needs to be.

Remember the Iraqi invasion of Kuwaite had nothing to do with saving democracy... Kuwaite still doesn't have it. It was to protect Saudi Arabia and prevent Saddam getting a significant monopoly on ME oil supplies.
    Pervius

Post  Pervius Sat Jul 30, 2011 9:00 pm

GarryB wrote:

Saudi Arabia has nukes. Largest Air Force Base..They've got the only military arsenal that could annihilate Israel and stop oil from leaving the Gulf/keep out Carrier Battle Groups.

Nobody can bomb Saudi Arabia. They now have a best friend in China as well with China buying most of their oil now. Vietnamese are also close to Saudi..Pakistan....if Saudi got bombed world would go nuclear.

Israel would say...no bombing Saudi's. Especially with so many muslims in Europe/America now. Impossible.
    ahmedfire
    ahmedfire

Post  ahmedfire Sun Jul 31, 2011 1:05 am

Pervius wrote:
    GarryB wrote:

Saudi Arabia has nukes. Largest Air Force Base..They've got the only military arsenal that could annihilate Israel and stop oil from leaving the Gulf/keep out Carrier Battle Groups.

Nobody can bomb Saudi Arabia. They now have a best friend in China as well with China buying most of their oil now. Vietnamese are also close to Saudi..Pakistan....if Saudi got bombed world would go nuclear.

Israel would say...no bombing Saudi's. Especially with so many muslims in Europe/America now. Impossible.

Nuks ?!
    how do you know that ?

being agood friend to pakistan doesn't mean it will give u nuks.

why should US bomb saudi Arabia ? they are good friends ,,seling oil to US and pay billions to get weapons from US, last contract was more than 60 billion $ .

saudi army can't ever never face israel one, as example israel ground forces are far far powerful than saudi one,,also F15i is more advanced than saudi f15, experience , tactics ,ability to stand ..etc all goes to israel

the 2 countries have no borders ,so it's not areal war.

Gulf countries along history have no big problems with israel ( unlike egypt and syria ) ,

Saudi doesn't made anything after opera operation

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Opera

Saudi can't stop oil,,,,it's easy they living on it !

The only country here that able to face israel is Egypt.

No one can bomb saudi coz it has the most islamic holiest place ( Kaaba ),all muslims all over the world ready to fight against anyone who think to bomb that place , actually no one can do that. that's why no one can bomb saudi ,,

Last edited by ahmedfire on Sun Jul 31, 2011 1:58 pm; edited 4 times in total
    Corrosion

Post  Corrosion Sun Jul 31, 2011 8:19 am

Pervius wrote:
    Saudi Arabia financed the terrorists who crashed planes in the World Trade Center.
    Off Topic
    Just want to point out something. I don't know who did 9/11 but there is something seriously wrong in USA. I for one cant figure out the plane crash into Pentagon. Just doesn't make sense. It was most likely a cruise missile or something. So either it was American inside job from one of their weaponised agencies or it was somebody from outside with access to certain highly sophisticated weapons within US, most likely of US origin. Its not a very comfortable feeling either way. "Anybody without a biased view" can see that. Media is totally manipulated these days in most parts of the world. America's foreign policy is shaped by other people and not American citizens and therefor is not in American interests usually. Different lobbies within America who bribe (and/or fund election campaigns) American Senators prove my point. So I take everything that comes from American press/media/(their leaders mouths) with a pinch of salt and apply my own understanding with some research to go with it.

Note: BTW I am not American but Indian citizen.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Sep 08, 2024 11:10 am