Russia Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues

+20
ALAMO
andalusia
SeigSoloyvov
lancelot
AlfaT8
kvs
elconquistador
Backman
Isos
Aristide
nemrod
Werewolf
George1
As Sa'iqa
Hannibal Barca
macedonian
TR1
NationalRus
Admin
GarryB
24 posters

French Politics and pro-russian National Front

GarryB
    GarryB

French Politics and pro-russian National Front - Page 2 Empty Re: French Politics and pro-russian National Front

Post  GarryB Tue Jan 06, 2015 11:59 pm

So far it is all just talk.

I really think Russia needs to have a good think and decide whether it wants better relations and closer ties with countries that do this sort of thing to them.

When making new ties Russia needs to make sure it can operate with these ties cut without warning...

Personally I would like to see cordial relations with the EU and US but not close ties and certainly not important ties. The EU and US have shown they are unreliable so Russia should never get herself into a position where she needs to rely on them again. Better ties with Asian, middle eastern, african and central and south american countries are more appealing to me. No huge money countries there but Russia can grow with them through healthy trade relations.
    Aristide
    Aristide

French Politics and pro-russian National Front - Page 2 Empty Fir 1st time ever MArine LePen leads in polls

Post  Aristide Mon May 06, 2019 5:36 pm

For first time ever Marine Le Pen party Rassemblement National leads in polls and is 0,5% ahead of Marcons La République en Marche.

Its interesting development, because so far Rassemblement National always got strong results but always stayed at number 2.

If the trend continues we could get some big victory in the EU parliament elections
    GarryB
    GarryB

French Politics and pro-russian National Front - Page 2 Empty Re: French Politics and pro-russian National Front

Post  GarryB Tue May 07, 2019 1:05 pm

Time for the UK to mobilise its anti Russian tools to spread media lies about Le Penn, and her party they way the interfered in Spanish elections against that politician that said he was prepared to work with Putin if it helped his country... what a mistake to make...
    Aristide
    Aristide

Post  Aristide Wed May 08, 2019 6:13 am

GarryB wrote:Time for the UK to mobilise its anti Russian tools to spread media lies about Le Penn, and her party they way the interfered in Spanish elections against that politician that said he was prepared to work with Putin if it helped his country... what a mistake to make...

Dude, Le Pen gives a shit about Putin. She is a 100% french patriot. She works with Putin when its good for France, she kicks Putins ass when its good for France. Thats how evry french president should be. I support her 100%.
    Isos
    Isos

Post  Isos Wed May 08, 2019 10:56 am

She is there just because her father put her there. No one support her. People vote for extrem right because Macron is doing shit job and there is no one else. She will never come to power.
    Aristide
    Aristide

Post  Aristide Wed May 08, 2019 8:21 pm

Isos wrote:She is there just because her father put her there. No one support her. People vote for extrem right because Macron is doing shit job and there is no one else. She will never come to power.

I vote her.
    GarryB
    GarryB

Post  GarryB Thu May 09, 2019 12:30 am

Dude, Le Pen gives a shit about Putin. She is a 100% french patriot. She works with Putin when its good for France, she kicks Putins ass when its good for France. Thats how evry french president should be. I support her 100%.

I would totally prefer Le Pen to Micron, what I am saying is that there are many in the EU and Britain that don't want a more pragmatic relationship with Russia which a lot of EU politicians are suggesting and the US and UK are dead against that.

That NGO in the UK that hit the headlines for ruining the career of I think it was a Spanish or Italian politician because he once said in an interview that he would be prepared to work with Putin if it helped his country... which is perfectly sensible for anyone... except the hard line Russophobes who don't give a shit about their own people.... putin is the enemy no matter what.

So that NGO mobilised journalists and "think tank experts" throughout the EU to write smear articles about the guy and ruin his career.

This NGO is made of exUK intel people clearly with a grudge, but also knowing what the UK wants to do but can't get caught doing officially so it is a bit like their CIA. They claim it was to counter Russian actions, yet there has been no hard proof proven Russian actions, yet there is plenty of hard proof regarding these NGOs anti Russian and indeed anti democratic action within the UK and the EU... how is that for irony... the propaganda tool set up to counter the enemy does more damage to EU democracy than the country they are supposed to be countering...

She is there just because her father put her there. No one support her. People vote for extrem right because Macron is doing shit job and there is no one else. She will never come to power.

Welcome to democracy... it happens all the time that unpopular leaders retain power and often get reelected simply because the alternative seems to be worse. The best person pretty much never gets the job because they never make it above a certain level that requires a level of criminality to get past...
    Aristide
    Aristide

French Politics and pro-russian National Front - Page 2 Empty EU parliament election in France

Post  Aristide Sun May 26, 2019 7:01 pm

I voted today and worked 4 hours to make last promotion infront election room in our city.

Polls say its head to head between Macron and Le Pen.

I hope for good results for Rassemblement National (Le Pen).

Aristide
    Aristide

Post  Aristide Sun May 26, 2019 8:05 pm

First results come in.

Le Pen leads wooohooo
    George1
    George1

Post  George1 Sat Sep 26, 2020 5:42 pm

Aristide wrote:I voted today and worked 4 hours to make last promotion infront election room in our city.

Polls say its head to head between Macron and Le Pen.

I hope for good results for Rassemblement National (Le Pen).

the bad is that in every election there is an anti-le pen front in 2nd round
    George1
    George1

Post  George1 Fri Mar 12, 2021 8:18 pm

France’s Marine Le Pen says her party regularly paying back loan received from Russia

In 2014, Le Pen received a loan amounting to nine million euros to finance her election campaign in the First Czech-Russian Bank

PARIS, March 12. /TASS/. France’s National Rally party regularly transfers repayments for the loan obtained in Russia, party leader Marine Le Pen said Thursday evening when speaking to the BFM TV channel.

When asked if her party is capable to fully return the money loaned from the Russian creditor, she noted, "We execute such payments. We do this every month and do not face any difficulties because we put in all the necessary efforts to match the party format to its financial state of affairs." The politician recalled that the party headquarters had been moved to a new location "with lower rent."

"We also asked out voters for [financial] assistance and they actively responded to it. I am grateful to them for it," the National Rally leader said. "Both members of our party and our voters are aware of the fact that we cannot secure loans in [Western] banks and that we cannot believe us to be in a calm and safe situation if we do not have the support of people who trust us," Le Pen added.

In 2014, Le Pen received a loan amounting to nine million euros to finance her election campaign in the First Czech-Russian Bank, which caused a lot of debates in France but did not stop the politician from boosting her political positions at the next elections. At the same time, Le Pen underlined that the loan was issued on ordinary conditions.

https://tass.com/world/1265169

Backman likes this post

Backman
    Backman

Post  Backman Sat Mar 13, 2021 1:18 am

The French election is going to be as messy as ever. Things are already heating up. Sarkozy is in jail. Oliveir Dassault has been killed in a helicopter crash https://www.france24.com/en/europe/20210307-french-billionaire-politician-olivier-dassault-dies-in-helicopter-crash

Lepen has removed Frexit from her platform which makes her a more palatable candidate. The American puppet establishment will still fight her tooth and nail. The French are ready for her. I think she will have the votes. But there is a big risk of a steal.

elconquistador and LMFS like this post

elconquistador

Post  elconquistador Sat Mar 13, 2021 1:29 am

Backman wrote:The French election is going to be as messy as ever. Things are already heating up.  Sarkozy is in jail. Oliveir Dassault has been killed in a helicopter crash https://www.france24.com/en/europe/20210307-french-billionaire-politician-olivier-dassault-dies-in-helicopter-crash

Lepen has removed Frexit from her platform which makes her a more palatable candidate. The American puppet establishment will still fight her tooth and nail. The French are ready for her. I think she will have the votes. But there is a big risk of a steal.

Yesterday the OVH data center in Strasbourg burned down, destroying millions of websites, including government websites and servers.

OVH is a world leader in website hosting. It was founded by Octave Klaba, who is known for having supported WikiLeaks and Snowden.

OVH hosts half of all websites in Europe, and 2/3 of French websites, including government websites, airports websites...

Not too long ago Edward Snowden published a report showing OVH was under surveillance by the Five Eyes (especially GCHQ and CIA-NSA).

OVH is a strategic company for the EU and especially for France and Germany, meant to compete with Google and Amazon in hosting services. The EU and especially France were betting on their two leaders to achieve this, OVH and 3DS (Dassault's system).

OVH was just about to be listed on stock exchange.

I am not suggesting anything but I don't believe in coincidences

--

On a sidenote: disappointing to see that Le Pen dropped the Frexit.

Last edited by elconquistador on Sat Mar 13, 2021 1:43 am; edited 1 time in total

GarryB, kvs and LMFS like this post

George1
    George1

Post  George1 Sat Mar 13, 2021 1:32 am

elconquistador wrote:
    --

it might be a tactical move
    kvs
    kvs

Post  kvs Sat Mar 13, 2021 3:41 am

elconquistador wrote:
    Backman wrote:The French election is going to be as messy as ever. Things are already heating up.  Sarkozy is in jail. Oliveir Dassault has been killed in a helicopter crash https://www.france24.com/en/europe/20210307-french-billionaire-politician-olivier-dassault-dies-in-helicopter-crash

Yesterday the OVH data center in Strasbourg burned down, destroying millions of websites, including government websites and servers.

OVH is a world leader in website hosting. It was founded by Octave Klaba, who is known for having supported WikiLeaks and Snowden.

OVH hosts half of all websites in Europe, and 2/3 of French websites, including government websites, airports websites...

Not too long ago Edward Snowden published a report showing OVH was under surveillance by the Five Eyes (especially GCHQ and CIA-NSA).

OVH is a strategic company for the EU and especially for France and Germany, meant to compete with Google and Amazon in hosting services. The EU and especially France were betting on their two leaders to achieve this, OVH and 3DS (Dassault's system).

OVH was just about to be listed on stock exchange.

I am not suggesting anything but I don't believe in coincidences

If OVH recovers and retains market share, then it was just an "accident". But is highly unlikely to come out unscathed. Torching "enemies"
    is an ancient move. The first IC fabrication plants in the USSR were torched in the 1970s. This resulted in substantial long term negative
    impacts.

I think the only reason that dirty pool is ineffective against the locus of western hate is because you have a KGB man in charge. Properly
    functioning intelligence services are the white blood cells of the a country.

But nobody is going to be looking out for the owners of OVH. The effort to totally control the internet in the west in the name of tranny
    love and tolerasty is in full swing. And the biggest pushers of this agenda are the so-called western free media. CNN, NYT and the rest
    of the fake stream media is trying to kill the competition. They can't compete against the truth by definition.

GarryB, elconquistador and LMFS like this post

AlfaT8
    AlfaT8

Post  AlfaT8 Sat Mar 13, 2021 3:43 am

George1 wrote:
    elconquistador wrote:
    --

it might be a tactical move

Ooh God, i have seen this move before, she's done.
    GarryB
    GarryB

Post  GarryB Sun Mar 14, 2021 11:17 am

Any country in the EU considering exiting the EU should not do so on the basis of general elections... such important decisions need proper discussion and debate and then proper votes once the population is at least a little informed on the issues and factors and likely outcomes... unlike the UK was when it voted on the same.
    elconquistador

Post  elconquistador Sun Mar 14, 2021 12:10 pm

GarryB wrote:

Any country in the EU considering exiting the EU should not do so on the basis of general elections... such important decisions need proper discussion and debate and then proper votes once the population is at least a little informed on the issues and factors and likely outcomes... unlike the UK was when it voted on the same.

Usually it's not about an exit straight away but about organising a plebiscite

I believe in most cases that's also what the law requires
    elconquistador

Post  elconquistador Wed Mar 24, 2021 9:37 am

https://mobile.twitter.com/ragipsoylu/status/1374606470529044480

French Politics and pro-russian National Front - Page 2 Screen57

Turkey is the new Russia.

Move over Vlad, there is a new boogeyman in town.

GarryB, kvs and LMFS like this post

kvs
    kvs

Post  kvs Wed Mar 24, 2021 3:29 pm

Micron and his French supporters are demented idiots. Next they will be accusing Yemen of interfering in their precious elections.

Note how ridiculous this is:

1) How exactly does the "interference" manifest itself. Don't tell me that some public information space penetration is "meddling".
    People could listen to foreign radio broadcasts via shortwave back in the day when such radios were common. Why was it not
    meddling then?

2) Is the precious, superior western election process so weak that some information that does not fit official narratives is enough
    to derail it?

Nope, you retarded twats, meddling requires actual ballot stuffing. That is exactly what you had in the USA in the 2020 presidential
    election campaign and it was the Democrap party that was doing all the meddling, while simultaneously screaming about Russian meddling.
    Expect Micron to rig the vote.

LMFS likes this post

GarryB
    GarryB

Post  GarryB Thu Mar 25, 2021 2:55 am

Or setting up an excuse they can use later if they lose...
    elconquistador

Post  elconquistador Wed Apr 28, 2021 11:59 am

French Politics and pro-russian National Front - Page 2 Img_2016

French bros is this real?

Backman likes this post

kvs
    kvs

Post  kvs Wed Apr 28, 2021 2:44 pm

Smells like a diversion.

GarryB
    GarryB

Post  GarryB Thu Apr 29, 2021 6:00 am

Instead of campaigning on Frexit she should be doing what the UK should have done and demanded some reform and fundamental changes within the EU structure that actually make it democratic and more in line with the supposed values of Europe and less influenced by foreign centres of government like the US or Israel or whatever...

I would think most British people were actually sick of the bullshit from Brussels instructing them in areas they should be free to make their own choices in... of course this would be exacerbated by their pathetic rag newspaper media who would make up BS lies just to upset people and sell papers... like EU laws requiring Bananas to be bend or straight or some such silly thing.

What they need is a real top down discussion of problems and issues for all members, but they spend too much time writing themselves into James Bond movie scripts with Novachok and Putin.. or perhaps America says no they can't...

Every election Le Pen is touted as a possibility, but each time she fails... I suspect there is just too many civil servants and 1%ers that are against her...

Same with that guy Corbyn in the UK... if you can't beat Boris you clearly are not pushing the correct buttons.
    George1
    George1

Post  George1 Thu Apr 29, 2021 3:24 pm

elconquistador wrote:French Politics and pro-russian National Front - Page 2 Img_2016

French bros is this real?

Yes. Greek media also reported it

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 8:10 am