Russia Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues

+52
GarryB
flamming_python
nomadski
SolidarityWithRussia
PhSt
ArgentinaGuard
George1
Sprut-B
gc3762
Tolstoy
11E
Dr.Snufflebug
Regular
Scorpius
Odin of Ossetia
jhelb
Sujoy
Werewolf
Azi
pukovnik7
magnumcromagnon
JohninMK
TMA1
sundoesntrise
GreyHog
Airbornewolf
Firebird
Rodion_Romanovic
lancelot
Atmosphere
Mir
Finty
Cowboy's daughter
Vann7
medo
mnztr
ALAMO
Maximmmm
Hole
Kiko
PapaDragon
franco
bitcointrader70
par far
auslander
miketheterrible
thegopnik
andalusia
AlfaT8
lyle6
elconquistador
LMFS
56 posters

Decline of the western society #2

kvs
    kvs

Decline of the western society #2 - Page 16 Empty Re: Decline of the western society #2

Post  kvs Fri Jan 28, 2022 11:49 pm

The Kanadian regime is something else. I would not be surprise if it was already tracking everyone through their cell phones.
    It is not like the capability is not already part iPhones and Apple is not going to tell you.

pukovnik7
    pukovnik7

Decline of the western society #2 - Page 16 Empty Re: Decline of the western society #2

Post  pukovnik7 Sun Jan 30, 2022 11:54 am

I think this will be important to understanding the self-destruction of the West:

TMA1
    TMA1

Post  TMA1 Sun Jan 30, 2022 1:48 pm

magnumcromagnon wrote:
    TMA1 wrote:Haha ...those rabbithole go deep. You will find scandals like the Dutroux affair and franklin coverup at their darkest corners involved these kinds of programs. It gets so dark and lurid it can actually get hard to believe.

Best believe some of those orphans found their way in to some wealthy persons' personal dungeon.

No joke. Worse than people can fathom.

Many will remember pizzagate. I remember it all. I knew it would turn to smoke and mirrors. We have scandals worse than anything ever let on by pizzagate. Dutroux affair, franklin coverup, Casa Pia, Kincora, the finders, Dyncorp coverup, westminster pedophile dossier, etc...

There are legit scandals with tangible proofs and they all get pushed under the rug. I only learned about it because my dad was a pastor in the 80s/90s and worked with a catholic priest colleague here in Washington state helping a small university city police department with a big human trafficking/cult case along the canadian/washington border. I remember hearing a few stories but it wasn't till after he died and I found his documents 5hat I really started digging. There was a thing called the "satanic panic". Supposedly pearl clutching moral hysteria. Problem was there was no hysteria, just media being media. Blowing up a few cases and quickly aiding in covering them up. Almost all cases put under the moniker of satanic panic were actually legit cases. The Presidio daycare case is a small example. Same with Mcmartin preschool. They were not "debunked". Shit is extremely dark and strange.

kvs likes this post

kvs
    kvs

Post  kvs Sun Jan 30, 2022 2:39 pm

The western legacy media is a prime agent in the rot of the west. These "journalists" are all Nuremberg level criminals that need to
    be tortured to death.

pukovnik7 likes this post

kvs
    kvs

Post  kvs Wed Feb 09, 2022 5:32 am

andalusia

Post  andalusia Fri Feb 11, 2022 7:12 am

This is absolutely shocking that this is happening in an American school system; why did the teachers continually pass these kids?

https://foxbaltimore.com/news/project-baltimore/77-tested-at-baltimore-high-school-read-at-elementary-level-71-at-kindergarten
    franco
    franco

Post  franco Fri Feb 11, 2022 8:58 am

andalusia wrote:This is absolutely shocking that this is happening in an American school system; why did the teachers continually pass these kids?

https://foxbaltimore.com/news/project-baltimore/77-tested-at-baltimore-high-school-read-at-elementary-level-71-at-kindergarten

Dumbing down of the population. Much easier to control when they are uneducated and don't realize it. Tools used is the equalization of people, sexes, abilities. They don't all go to the highest level... but the lowest one.

kvs likes this post

ALAMO

Post  ALAMO Fri Feb 11, 2022 10:50 am

Reading is racist!
    Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
    Mir
    Mir

Post  Mir Fri Feb 11, 2022 11:00 am

franco wrote:
    Dumbing down of the population. Much easier to control when they are uneducated and don't realize it. Tools used is the equalization of people, sexes, abilities. They don't all go to the highest level... but the lowest one.

We've been doing it for years now in our government schools - by design. Education in South Africa is in a very sorry state and the standard is dropping ever lower. In some subjects you can pass with a 20-30% score! Books are always in short supply and those that are eventually delivered are months late. angry
    ALAMO

Post  ALAMO Fri Feb 11, 2022 11:03 am

I suppose that is more connected with the general shape&condition of your country rather than some agenda?
    magnumcromagnon
    magnumcromagnon

Post  magnumcromagnon Sun Feb 13, 2022 2:24 am

kvs and TMA1 like this post

Maximmmm
    Maximmmm

Post  Maximmmm Mon Feb 14, 2022 9:36 am

magnumcromagnon wrote:

This is one of the craziest things of the last years, Russel Brand was just some below-average comedian who participated in a bunch of random shitty tv projects from what I remember and now suddenly he's dropping red pills and actual news.
    What...? lol!
    flamming_python
    flamming_python

Post  flamming_python Mon Feb 14, 2022 11:58 am

Maximmmm wrote:
    magnumcromagnon wrote:

This is one of the craziest things of the last years, Russel Brand was just some below-average comedian who participated in a bunch of random shitty tv projects from what I remember and now suddenly he's dropping red pills and actual news.
    What...? lol!

Well you answered your own inquiry. He found a new niche for himself
    TMA1
    TMA1

Post  TMA1 Mon Feb 14, 2022 5:36 pm

flamming_python wrote:
    Maximmmm wrote:
    magnumcromagnon wrote:

What...? lol!

Well you answered your own inquiry. He found a new niche for himself

Probably true. Thanks for not using the word grifter. If I see another lefty use that word I think I'll go crazy.
    Hole
    Hole

Post  Hole Wed Feb 16, 2022 8:31 pm

Decline of the western society #2 - Page 16 Flshvy10
    Laughing

GarryB, franco, flamming_python, kvs, LMFS, lancelot, TMA1 and Mir like this post

magnumcromagnon
    magnumcromagnon

Post  magnumcromagnon Sun Feb 20, 2022 6:13 am

kvs likes this post

magnumcromagnon
    magnumcromagnon

Post  magnumcromagnon Sun Feb 20, 2022 1:43 pm

Americuntski's top expert on nuclear waste......It helps that he can speak from experience! His expertise on nuclear waste can be boiled down to this "It takes one to know one!" Wink
    Decline of the western society #2 - Page 16 FMCZVISXEAAeHK6?format=jpg&name=small

kvs, Hole and Mir like this post

Firebird

Post  Firebird Mon Feb 21, 2022 9:56 am

magnumcromagnon wrote:Americuntski's top expert on nuclear waste......It helps that he can speak from experience! His expertise on nuclear waste can be boiled down to this "It takes one to know one!" Wink
    Decline of the western society #2 - Page 16 FMCZVISXEAAeHK6?format=jpg&name=small

THat sodomite is as hazardous as nuclear waste. They should put it in the same place!
    RIP Western civilisation.
    Firebird

Post  Firebird Mon Feb 21, 2022 10:00 am

magnumcromagnon wrote:Americuntski's top expert on nuclear waste......It helps that he can speak from experience! His expertise on nuclear waste can be boiled down to this "It takes one to know one!" Wink

This sodomy has 3 causes.
    Endocrine disruptor disorders from pollutants - hormone levels get fucked in males and females and cause "gender blurring".
    Secondly, abuse and trauma causes it, esp childhood abuse.
    Thirdly, brainwashing is another cause.

On point one, I wonder how far the ecological catastrophe has gone with endocrine disruptor disorders.
    Soon sterility will be the norm. Already buggery and carpetmunching seems to be as popular amongst teens  as heterosexualism. Absolutely vile.

Either way, that sodomite needs to be locked up for a very long time.

PS the t-shirt of the freak on the right typifies it too.
    Was he molested by his father/stepfather?
    They should be in asylums. For their OWN benefit as much as for the rest of society's.

Read a satanic bible and its full of this "multiple genders"/"sexual anarchy".
    People think satanism doesn't exist. But it does. Even if those seduced by it are too dim to realise.

magnumcromagnon, kvs and TMA1 like this post

magnumcromagnon
    magnumcromagnon

Post  magnumcromagnon Wed Feb 23, 2022 12:28 am

kvs likes this post

higurashihougi
    higurashihougi

Post  higurashihougi Sat Mar 12, 2022 4:03 pm

Question: why don't the Brits confisticate the Saudi-owned soccer club like they did with the Russian billionaire who owned Chelsea ? The Saudi are commting horrible war crimes in Yemen.

Answer:

Decline of the western society #2 - Page 16 275623290_1334046080403573_8777339693658129585_n.jpg?_nc_cat=108&ccb=1-5&_nc_sid=5cd70e&_nc_ohc=PcC4tWdI84YAX_g67Nf&_nc_ht=scontent.fsgn5-15

GarryB, Odin of Ossetia and Hole like this post

GarryB
    GarryB

Post  GarryB Sun Mar 13, 2022 3:11 am

Note, I don't like that the UK are helping to murder those people, I like that a prominent UK ex football player is calling them out for it...

Morals in the west are fluid and very very flexible. ...Which makes them meaningless... they are no longer actual morals or ethics, they are a tool to punish others.

So much western propaganda is that China and Russia are doing bad things... without any evidence of course that they actually have done these things but plenty of evidence the west is probably still doing it too and has certainly done it on a much larger scale in the past.
    higurashihougi
    higurashihougi

Post  higurashihougi Mon Mar 14, 2022 3:27 pm

https://www.facebook.com/watch/?v=1139972210099868

“Say it. What is it called?"

A Swedish teacher forced a Muslim student to name male genitalia out loud during a language class for refugees in Malmo, Sweden.

The teacher also barred another student from leaving the class after she said she felt afraid.
    andalusia

Post  andalusia Fri Mar 18, 2022 7:11 am

This is insanity. I mean who should be surprised that a "man" would win:

https://sports.yahoo.com/swimmer-lia-thomas-becomes-nca-as-first-transgender-d-i-champion-011654483.html
    kvs
    kvs

Post  kvs Wed Mar 30, 2022 12:20 am

Grooming into deviant lifestyles that end up in the cases of "transitioning" leading to suicide and life long physical
    mutilation and regret is a key feature of the modern west. This is exactly why Russia passed the law that was
    smeared as "anti-gay". It was anti-grooming. Children do not need LGBTXYZ proselytizing. If they are "queer"
    they will know it after puberty and these days nobody will oppress them for it. What we have in the west is
    brainwashing and sexual mutilation of children.

Take your "democracy" and shove it up your collective ass, NATzO.

magnumcromagnon likes this post

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Sep 08, 2024 2:08 am