Russia Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues

+77
lancelot
Stealthflanker
Dr.Snufflebug
PortugueseMan
Firebird
adder
jhelb
lyle6
ahmedfire
littlerabbit
caveat emptor
ALAMO
chinggis
auslander
Walther von Oldenburg
EkErilaz
Backman
franco
billybatts91
Dima
Broski
Arrow
Tolstoy
GarryB
Maximmmm
Erk
Sujoy
Rasisuki Nebia
Ghoster
sundoesntrise
Yugo90
Atmosphere
Krepost
mack8
ucmvulcan
Autodestruct
thegopnik
Big_Gazza
d_taddei2
Tingsay
Kriva
GunshipDemocracy
dante6913
AlfaT8
Regular
Werewolf
SolidarityWithRussia
Cheetah
par far
Vann7
Ispan
Karl Haushofer
LMFS
Odin of Ossetia
ATLASCUB
Hannibal Barca
ArgentinaGuard
Airbornewolf
zorobabel
rigoletto
flamming_python
limb
teh_beard
miketheterrible
Isos
Urluber
PapaDragon
nomadski
Hole
JohninMK
bitcointrader70
SeigSoloyvov
Mig-31BM2 Super Irbis-E
Arkanghelsk
kvs
mnztr
Mir
81 posters

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #3

Odin of Ossetia
    Odin of Ossetia

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #3 - Page 33 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #3

Post  Odin of Ossetia Wed Mar 02, 2022 8:56 pm

d_taddei2 wrote:Abstaining in most cases pretty much means your against but don't want to say incase of USA comes after you.

Update on the UN vote

An overwhelming vote at the UN General Assembly to condemn the Russian invasion of Ukraine: 141 in favour; 5 against; 35 abstaining

The 5 countries who were against were: Russia, Syria, North Korea, Eritrea and Belarus

35 abstaining
    Algeria, Angola, Armenia, Bangladesh, Bolivia, Burundi, central African Republic, China, Congo, Cuba, El Salvador, Equatorial Guinea, India, Iran, Iraq, Kazakhstan,  Kyrgyzstan, Laos, Madagascar, Mali, Mongolia, Mozambique, Namibia, Nicaragua, Pakistan, Senegal, South Africa, South Sudan, Sri Lanka, Sudan, Tajikistan, Tanzania, Uganda, Vietnam, Zimbabwe.

There were even more countries that abstained, since a whole bunch of countries did not vote; the non-voters are not officially counted as those UN members who abstained, albeit not participating in the vote is practically the same as abstaining.

For example I think Azerbaijan did not participate in the vote, together with a bunch of other countries.

So the number of abstaining countries is even larger.

flamming_python, d_taddei2, Big_Gazza, adder, lancelot, Mir, jon_deluxe and Arkanghelsk like this post

d_taddei2
    d_taddei2

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #3 - Page 33 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #3

Post  d_taddei2 Wed Mar 02, 2022 9:02 pm

I never knew Belarus had a maritime industry lol!
    Sanctions hurting Europe more than Russia and u know it's serious when they are admitting it. And Biden and his so-called sanctions stating weeks ago and also recently that he's going to to put sanctions on Russia that will hurt them and we will see the most serious sanctions package ever. Only for him to pussyfoot around often using the words "we may" Putin has already invaded and making progress and still hes saying "we may" goes to show sanctions don't work and USA knows it hurts others more than Russia. They knew Russia had prepared for this. And as for NATO well they will sitting on the sidelines with their finger up their ass.

Updates

1)US to Restrict Sensitive Items Supporting Belarus Defense, Aerospace, Maritime Industries
    The Biden administration is issuing a new rule designed to deny sensitive items that support Belarus' defense, aerospace and maritime industries, the US Commerce Department said on Wednesday.

2)Macron: Many Sectors of French Economy Are Suffering Due to Conflict in Ukraine

3) Biden May Ban Russian Ships From Entering US Ports - Reports

Big_Gazza, Yugo90, Mir, Arkanghelsk and ucmvulcan like this post

flamming_python
    flamming_python

Post  flamming_python Wed Mar 02, 2022 9:08 pm

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #3 - Page 33 Marazm

The caption at the bottom reads "Red banner for the Ukrainian Reichstag"

I'm reminded of Marx's quote about history repeating twice - once as a tragedy, and the second time as a farce

What a Face

Well. If negotiations fail tomorrow morning then Russia's coming for Kiev. There won't be any more negotiations. And Russia will try to finish things within a week as I imagine.

Werewolf, magnumcromagnon, Hannibal Barca, Airbornewolf, Big_Gazza, zepia, VARGR198 and like this post

d_taddei2
    d_taddei2

Post  d_taddei2 Wed Mar 02, 2022 9:09 pm

Odin of Ossetia wrote:
    d_taddei2 wrote:Abstaining in most cases pretty much means your against but don't want to say incase of USA comes after you.

Update on the UN vote

An overwhelming vote at the UN General Assembly to condemn the Russian invasion of Ukraine: 141 in favour; 5 against; 35 abstaining

The 5 countries who were against were: Russia, Syria, North Korea, Eritrea and Belarus

35 abstaining
    Algeria, Angola, Armenia, Bangladesh, Bolivia, Burundi, central African Republic, China, Congo, Cuba, El Salvador, Equatorial Guinea, India, Iran, Iraq, Kazakhstan,  Kyrgyzstan, Laos, Madagascar, Mali, Mongolia, Mozambique, Namibia, Nicaragua, Pakistan, Senegal, South Africa, South Sudan, Sri Lanka, Sudan, Tajikistan, Tanzania, Uganda, Vietnam, Zimbabwe.

There were even more countries that abstained, since a whole bunch of countries did not vote; the non-voters are not officially counted as those UN members who abstained, albeit not participating in the vote is practically the same as abstaining.

For example I think Azerbaijan did not participate in the vote, together with a bunch of other countries.

So the number of abstaining countries is even larger.

Your right sorry I forgot to add them I was having to look at the voting board and write all down off the picture. I will edit my post. But just for the record those who didn't vote 11 countries

Azerbaijan
    Burkina Faso
    Eswatini
    Ethiopia
    Guinea
    Guinea Bissau
    Morocco
    Togo
    Turkmenistan
    Uzbekistan
    Venezuela

flamming_python, magnumcromagnon, Odin of Ossetia, zardof, miketheterrible, jon_deluxe and Arkanghelsk like this post

Post  Guest Wed Mar 02, 2022 9:26 pm

Seems one KA52 crashlanded and was abandoned and one Su25SM was shot down. Tho that photo of Su-25SM tail number was very weird tbh, like was taken by Smena 8.
    Arrow

Post  Arrow Wed Mar 02, 2022 9:30 pm

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #3 - Page 33 98e4f0d59ccf

Big_Gazza and Arkanghelsk like this post

Werewolf
    Werewolf

Post  Werewolf Wed Mar 02, 2022 9:30 pm

Backman wrote:
    flamming_python wrote:
    Backman wrote:
    ucmvulcan wrote:

68% of Russians approve of this military intervention
           22% oppose it
           10% are unsure

Yeah I wouldn't trust our statistics bureau on this one

60+% of Americans supported the bombing and dismemberment of Serbia. Its just how it works.

https://www.pewresearch.org/politics/1999/04/21/continued-public-support-for-kosovo-but-worries-grow/

I would not call Americans really educated when it comes to geography. I can tell your right now that around 1/3rd of the country don't even know all their states. I bet a 100 € there would be shocking number of them calling up for nuking one of their states if your question would be "Should we go to war with Arkansas for moving their military to close to our northern shores?" I bet around 30-40% would be totally thrilled to go to war.

The difference between westerners and easterners is, that we have lived through at least three political eras, through late communism, through the wild west jewish-oligarch cabal 90's and through the Putin era where he brought Russia from its knees to independence. The west has only one era and it is a weak one that brought up weak people who make times now very hard.

They are easier to manipulate, much easier gullible and are obedient like dogs. I don't say it because I despise the West, I say that because I see it and after the Invasion of Ukraine people are openly russophobic here in Germany. It is like 1933-38 era with the jews. People openly say "Russians not allowed in our Restaurant" or "If you are Russian you have to speak out against Putin and Russia or you are an enemy" Do not believe me?

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #3 - Page 33 Img-2010

The reaction to that was a massive 1 Star Rating on Google Maps but was deleted shortly after as "spam" and "trolls"

What happened before up to WW2 and now is absolutely impossible to ignore but Germans and westerners in general are blind to it. They are zombies with no brains and I mean it when I say it. They believe censorship is something noble, they believe hating people is something they should do. They really believe calling for NATO involvement or bombing Russia is a good idea. They are absolutely INSANE. I can feel it in our German society we will have war and it totally looks like 5 minutes before European war. The Americans will fight Russia until the very last European.

GarryB, magnumcromagnon, Airbornewolf, Big_Gazza, kvs, LMFS, Hole and like this post

ucmvulcan
    ucmvulcan

Post  ucmvulcan Wed Mar 02, 2022 9:55 pm

Werewolf wrote:
    I would not call Americans really educated when it comes to geography. I can tell your right now that around 1/3rd of the country don't even know all their states. I bet a 100 € there would be shocking number of them calling up for nuking one of their states if your question would be "Should we go to war with Arkansas for moving their military to close to our northern shores?" I bet around 30-40% would be totally thrilled to go to war.

The difference between westerners and easterners is, that we have lived through at least three political eras, through late communism, through the wild west jewish-oligarch cabal 90's and through the Putin era where he brought Russia from its knees to independence. The west has only one era and it is a weak one that brought up weak people who make times now very hard.

They are easier to manipulate, much easier gullible and are obedient like dogs. I don't say it because I despise the West, I say that because I see it and after the Invasion of Ukraine people are openly russophobic here in Germany. It is like 1933-38 era with the jews. People openly say "Russians not allowed in our Restaurant" or "If you are Russian you have to speak out against Putin and Russia or you are an enemy" Do not believe me?

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #3 - Page 33 Img-2010

The reaction to that was a massive 1 Star Rating on Google Maps but was deleted shortly after as "spam" and "trolls"

What happened before up to WW2 and now is absolutely impossible to ignore but Germans and westerners in general are blind to it. They are zombies with no brains and I mean it when I say it. They believe censorship is something noble, they believe hating people is something they should do. They really believe calling for NATO involvement or bombing Russia is a good idea. They are absolutely INSANE. I can feel it in our German society we will have war and it totally looks like 5 minutes before European war. The Americans will fight Russia until the very last European.

There are basically four major things that are not taught in our (American) schools. Before we continue, relax I am one of about 20 percent of Americans who actually knows something of the wider world and am as such basically trending between neutral to pro Russia in relation to the anti fascist special military operation going on in Ukraine. Anyways, there are four major things that American public schools -and most private (mainly religious schools owned by the Catholic Church and various protestant denominations) - fail to teach their children.

1. History. Forget Russian or Ukrainian or European history, a lot of kids don't even know our own history. If WWII is taught, a student is given the impression it was the United States that won the war. Little to nothing is discussed of the Great Patriotic War (is GPW the best translation or would it be more the Great Fatherland War?) and the immense amounts of material, economic, and blood the Soviet people sacrificed to rid the world of Nazism. Things such as the 1919 Red Scare and McCarthyism and how disgustingly close current American Russophobia is to that are not mentioned. I promise you nothing of the long road to war and long stream of missed opportunities for a more or less permanent peace in eastern Europe was taught. Hell, to the Average person here and Putin woke up a week ago and decided to be a mean person just for shits and giggles.

2. Geography. You mentioned Arkansas? Well true story, I was in Atlanta for a family function during the 2008 Olympic War and people were panicking that Russians were in Georgia and would be in Atlanta. Granted, not that many, but there were still more than a few. Also, prior to last week the most snarling Americans did not even give two shits about Ukraine. Probably less could find it on a map with arrows pointed to it and Ukraine Circled and a large sign saying this is Ukraine.

3. Critical thinking. No, wait, let me correct that, thinking. Yeah, the great cynic HL Mencken said almost a century ago that nobody has ever gone broke underestimating the stupidity of the American people. So no history, no geography, no independent thinking, its a bad milieu. When Americans do think, its who went to the Superbowl, who won the 1989 World Series, or what Paris Hilton and the Kardashians are up to.

4. Reading comprehension.

Werewolf, magnumcromagnon, Big_Gazza, Hole, Yugo90, Broski and Arkanghelsk like this post

Urluber

Post  Urluber Wed Mar 02, 2022 10:00 pm

BOOM!
    BBC had "Georgia 2008" aka "Girl interviewed going full-truth in live: I want to thank Russian troops.."

Propagandist asks MGIMO Dean Mr. Henry Sardaryan what does Putin want.
    Mr. Henry Sardaryan says "Putin has talked about it multiple times but no one wanted to listen".
    Propagandist: how does Putin justify killing innocent women and children blaablaa
    Mr. Henry: Putin doesn't need to justify things that do not happen

Worth watching 100%. Propaganda-lady almost goes mental.

GarryB, dino00, Werewolf, d_taddei2, magnumcromagnon, Big_Gazza, kvs and like this post

ucmvulcan
    ucmvulcan

Post  ucmvulcan Wed Mar 02, 2022 10:06 pm

d_taddei2 wrote:I never knew Belarus had a maritime industry  lol!  
    Sanctions hurting Europe more than Russia and u know it's serious when they are admitting it. And Biden and his so-called sanctions stating weeks ago and also recently that he's going to to put sanctions on Russia that will hurt them and we will see the most serious sanctions package ever. Only for him to pussyfoot around often using the words "we may" Putin has already invaded and making progress and still hes saying "we may" goes to show sanctions don't work and USA knows it hurts others more than Russia. They knew Russia had prepared for this. And as for NATO well they will sitting on the sidelines with their finger up their ass.

Updates

1)US to Restrict Sensitive Items Supporting Belarus Defense, Aerospace, Maritime Industries
    The Biden administration is issuing a new rule designed to deny sensitive items that support Belarus' defense, aerospace and maritime industries, the US Commerce Department said on Wednesday.

2)Macron: Many Sectors of French Economy Are Suffering Due to Conflict in Ukraine

3) Biden May Ban Russian Ships From Entering US Ports - Reports

You'll have to forgive me, but doesn't sanctioning Russia AND Belarus only serve to further solidify Russian and Belarussian ties?

Werewolf, d_taddei2, magnumcromagnon, Big_Gazza, kvs, zepia, miketheterrible and like this post

Airbornewolf
    Airbornewolf

Post  Airbornewolf Wed Mar 02, 2022 10:15 pm

flamming_python wrote:Russian special military operation in Ukraine #3 - Page 33 Marazm

The caption at the bottom reads "Red banner for the Ukrainian Reichstag"

Putting that soviet flag, on the Verkhovna Rada would be the ultimate final insult to the EU/West, and its nazi's in the world everywhere.

flamming_python, dino00, Werewolf, magnumcromagnon, Big_Gazza, kvs, zepia and like this post

flamming_python
    flamming_python

Post  flamming_python Wed Mar 02, 2022 10:47 pm

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #3 - Page 33 1646255370919-png

Werewolf, magnumcromagnon, Hannibal Barca, Airbornewolf, Big_Gazza, kvs, auslander and like this post

Isos
    Isos

Post  Isos Wed Mar 02, 2022 10:50 pm

flamming_python wrote:Russian special military operation in Ukraine #3 - Page 33 1646255370919-png

Even Biden is surprised by those lies lol!

Airbornewolf, Big_Gazza, auslander, VARGR198, Hole, Yugo90, Broski and Arkanghelsk like this post

Big_Gazza
    Big_Gazza

Post  Big_Gazza Wed Mar 02, 2022 10:51 pm

Urluber wrote:BOOM!
    BBC had "Georgia 2008" aka "Girl interviewed going full-truth in live: I want to thank Russian troops.."

Fck, that was pure gold Laughing

That sock puppet bitch was just hysterical! Denying the last 8 years of war in Donbass was pure evil. I guess being confronted by the unvarnished truth was just something the dumb gobshite slapper just wasn't prepared for? Laughing

Go Russia! Flatten this Nazi regime and impose your solutions on this dumpster-fire mess that US/EU/NATO have deliberately engineered. Forge ahead as an agent of (much needed) chnage and break this vile corrupt globalist NWO. Treat the "collective West" like the little bitches they are Twisted Evil

GarryB, magnumcromagnon, kvs, LMFS, Hole, Mir, Broski and like this post

Werewolf
    Werewolf

Post  Werewolf Wed Mar 02, 2022 10:53 pm

Urluber wrote:BOOM!

Propagandist asks MGIMO Dean Mr. Henry Sardaryan what does Putin want.
    Mr. Henry Sardaryan says "Putin has talked about it multiple times but no one wanted to listen".
    Propagandist: how does Putin justify killing innocent women and children blaablaa
    Mr. Henry: Putin doesn't need to justify things that do not happen

Worth watching 100%. Propaganda-lady almost goes mental.

Beautiful, just beautiful! I do not understand how people have the patience to talk so calmly with mentally retarded people who are so deep lobotomized.

GarryB, d_taddei2, magnumcromagnon, Big_Gazza, kvs, LMFS, Hole and like this post

rigoletto
    rigoletto

Post  rigoletto Wed Mar 02, 2022 10:56 pm

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #3 - Page 33 Whatsa15
    Big_Gazza
    Big_Gazza

Post  Big_Gazza Wed Mar 02, 2022 10:57 pm

Looking forward to a new cut of this "old" classic.... this time with Sleepy Joe and little Zelly Razz

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #3 - Page 33 Saakas10

One image that captures Ukraine 2014-2022 in a nutshell Razz

magnumcromagnon, Hannibal Barca, VARGR198, LMFS, Hole, Arkanghelsk, Urluber and ucmvulcan like this post

Airbornewolf
    Airbornewolf

Post  Airbornewolf Wed Mar 02, 2022 10:59 pm

I am NOT making this shit up, guess who gets some "re-education" by youtube after getting flagged and getting his ukraine vids removed?.  lol1

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #3 - Page 33 Img_2010

magnumcromagnon, Big_Gazza, zepia, VARGR198, LMFS, Hole, Mir and like this post

auslander
    auslander

Post  auslander Wed Mar 02, 2022 10:59 pm

ucmvulcan wrote:

1. History.  Forget Russian or Ukrainian or European history, a lot of kids don't even know our own history.  If WWII is taught, a student is given the impression it was the United States that won the war.  Little to nothing is discussed of the Great Patriotic War (is GPW the best translation or would it be more the Great Fatherland War?) and the immense amounts of material, economic, and blood the Soviet people sacrificed to rid the world of Nazism.  

Reply. 'Great Patriotic War' is correct. My wife and I are in the Victory Day Parade every year, 09 May.

Fixed for you... hope that is what you wanted to say: GarryB

magnumcromagnon, kvs, Ispan, Yugo90 and Kiko like this post

Big_Gazza
    Big_Gazza

Post  Big_Gazza Wed Mar 02, 2022 11:10 pm

Arrow wrote:Russian special military operation in Ukraine #3 - Page 33 98e4f0d59ccf

Russian combat choppers certainty seem to be tough little beast! It may be down, but its landed in one piece, rightside up, and crew is able to disembark safely. Thats an excellent (and uncommon) outcome for any rotocraft that takes damage while airborne thumbsup

GarryB, Hole and Mir like this post

mack8
    mack8

Post  mack8 Wed Mar 02, 2022 11:13 pm

Senile Brandon says Putin will never gain the hearts and minds of all those "iranians" in Kiev. By god is scary having the fate of humanity in the hands of someone that should be in a home.
    https://twitter.com/RT_com/status/1498931114357911554

GarryB, d_taddei2, magnumcromagnon, Big_Gazza, kvs, Hole, Yugo90 and like this post

d_taddei2
    d_taddei2

Post  d_taddei2 Wed Mar 02, 2022 11:14 pm

Point 4 I am pretty sure Ukraine can't change the Geneva convention laws. If any combatant wants to give up they should be able to and be treated as a POW. You can't change that because your losing war.

Updates

1)Kherson Mayor: Russian forces are on their way to the city council headquarters

2) 2 Russian missiles were launched towards Ministry of Defense of Ukraine and HQ of Land forces of Ukraine, missile near MinDef was shot down

3) Spanish Defense Minister: The arms shipment to Ukraine consists of 1,370 anti-tank grenade launchers and light machine guns

4) Forces of Ukraine warns Russian artillerymen, that after attacks on civilian population they will be no longer taken as POWs

5) US Has Delivered Hundreds of Stinger Missiles to Ukraine This Week Including 200 on Monday - Reports

6) Moscow Says Will Respond to US’ Expulsion of Russian Diplomat From UN Secretariat
    Moscow will respond to the decision of the United States to expel a Russian diplomat from the UN Secretariat amid Russia's special military operation in Ukraine, Russian Foreign Ministry spokeswoman Maria Zakharova said on Wednesday.

Airbornewolf, Big_Gazza, kvs, Yugo90, Broski and Arkanghelsk like this post

d_taddei2
    d_taddei2

Post  d_taddei2 Wed Mar 02, 2022 11:17 pm

Big_Gazza wrote:
    Arrow wrote:Russian special military operation in Ukraine #3 - Page 33 98e4f0d59ccf

Russian combat choppers certainty seem to be tough little beast! It may be down, but its landed in one piece, rightside up, and crew is able to disembark safely. Thats an excellent (and uncommon) outcome for any rotocraft that takes damage while airborne thumbsup

I was looking at this pic as well as the other pics on the source, it seems like this has been sitting for sometime snow has landed and settled on it bear in mind this helicopters would have been warm, and inside the cockpit photos there was already leaves, twigs as if the wind had blown them in there and there was a fair amount. Makes me wonder if this was the previous ka-52 that went down? It also landed in the same crop type of field I can't be 100% but just asking if anyone else can clarify.

Last edited by d_taddei2 on Wed Mar 02, 2022 11:26 pm; edited 1 time in total

GarryB and Mir like this post

mack8
    mack8

Post  mack8 Wed Mar 02, 2022 11:18 pm

Big_Gazza wrote:

Yeah those possibly two Ka-52s can certainly be recovered and repaired if the russian soldiers get to them fast enough... but it's likely the ukrs will sabotage them first unfortunately.

I too have a suspicion that it may be just the first one shown few days ago though i may be wrong, but it's suspicious there are no pics from the other side, the first one was definitely damaged on the left side- however seems the first had the landing gear out, this one doesn't, again though perhaps since it was relatively lightly damaged the ukrs might have somehow retracted the gear to make it look like it's another one. One conclusive proof would be their RF numbers.

Last edited by mack8 on Wed Mar 02, 2022 11:25 pm; edited 1 time in total

flamming_python and d_taddei2 like this post

Firebird

Post  Firebird Wed Mar 02, 2022 11:23 pm

American based dogturds on Linkedin are now claiming that "evil Russians are preventing civilians from leaving Mariupol".

https://www.linkedin.com/feed/update/urn🇱🇮activity:6904820941843521536/

Amazing how retarded such individuals are.
    Of course there are a million examples of such trash, but I felt like identifying one ignorant piece of shit who couldn't even point to the region on a map.

magnumcromagnon, Airbornewolf, Big_Gazza, kvs, Hole and Yugo90 like this post

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Sep 08, 2024 2:08 am