Russia Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues

+19
flamming_python
GarryB
The-thing-next-door
ALAMO
lyle6
Walther von Oldenburg
AlfaT8
ahmedfire
higurashihougi
ArgentinaGuard
Sprut-B
Rodion_Romanovic
nomadski
SolidarityWithRussia
Tolstoy
Sujoy
kvs
Kiko
Swgman_BK
23 posters

Decline of the western society #3

higurashihougi
    higurashihougi

Decline of the western society #3 - Page 11 Empty Re: Decline of the western society #3

Post  higurashihougi Yesterday at 7:12 pm

Rodion_Romanovic
    Rodion_Romanovic

Decline of the western society #3 - Page 11 Empty Re: Decline of the western society #3

Post  Rodion_Romanovic Yesterday at 8:19 pm

If it is exploited excessively, it is wrong, but I find normal that people in jail work and pay for their expenses. Jails are expensive to maintain, if the people incarcerated can contribute a bit to this, it is better for everyone. I find it normal that the state would take a percentage of the payment. The exploitation, excessive work hours and other things, no, instead. Furthermore it must not be used to dump the wages of free folks working in the same business.

Of course the people in Jail should be given an opportunity to be able to go back and "function" as a normal member of the society after jail time, but it does not mean that they have to be only a cost to the other taxpayers.

I am more worried about the condition in jail for other people who are not selected for these work programs. As far as I understand, if they were not criminals before, they are turned into criminals in during their prison time

Current date/time is Sat Sep 21, 2024 2:44 am