Russia Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues

+41
ALAMO
lyle6
hoom
LMFS
The-thing-next-door
william.boutros
Isos
PapaDragon
Hole
miketheterrible
rambo54
Book.
franco
nastle77
Cyberspec
max steel
magnumcromagnon
kvs
ahmedfire
flamming_python
eridan
George1
TheArmenian
Morpheus Eberhardt
Mike E
Anas Ali
Werewolf
Hachimoto
Stealthflanker
sepheronx
dino00
Sujoy
victor7
Arrow
Mindstorm
SOC
medo
Viktor
GarryB
Russian Patriot
Austin
45 posters

S-300V Army SAM System

TMA1
    TMA1

S-300V Army SAM System - Page 14 Empty Re: S-300V Army SAM System

Post  TMA1 Mon Oct 09, 2023 9:58 am

All the best missile systems for air and land and sea have failure rates. Russian missiles have about the same success rate as missile systems from western and eastern MICs. The company and state test phases are no joke and in many circumstances Russia has more strenuous testing protocols than test programs of weapon systems from other nations.

I am not cheerleading here and I will speak the way I see things. There is a reason you guys are called doomers. Go to even paralay's website and when you translate it you will see the threads are flooded with cynical complaints. Many are legit but the spirit and intent is so critical and disrespectful that it ultimately shows these posters have either some hard left or right political leanings and are ideologically trapped in them. This critique of the harsh and constant criticism comes up fairly regularly on ruskie boards from what I have seen and indeed the amount of posters like this is strange.

The west as a monolith spends a literal order of magnitude more on infowar. I have to wonder sometimes if some of these doomers are spook handled and young or naive followers latch onto their messages. Not good. If you are objective and you live here in the west you see the exact opposite. Extremely naive and deluded followers of popular spook handled "influencers" who have really developed a belief system that western kit is lightyears ahead and cannot be defeated.

Archangel I dont think you are a spook but you have developed a distaste for your homeland because the state systems do not run on your opinions. You also have some sort of beef with the conflict and I think you didnt want to fight. Not judging but it seems to impact your posts and views. Wake up. You have to see this if you look at it objectively. Your emotions are blinding your reason.

For example the hangers for fighters and bombers. You dont think the Russian state and ten thousand other ruskies haven't thought of this and have major criticisms for the shortcomings in the military systems? For many years the Russian gov and MIC have had to hold up their massive army, navy and aerospace branches. Many important things were held off in order to keep to a budget. This is changing now because of this conflict. It takes years for these slow and complex systems to starr enacting major changes like hangers at all fighter and bomber space. But I assure you it will be done as so much more money is being infused into the gov military branches and MIC.

Not trying to fight you but your constant passive aggressive snipes are getting obnoxious. Replies require tedious posts like this. I worry though that you are so biased and passion driven for some personal reasons that you will not read or reason with posters here. Think, man. Use your reason. If what you do is reply bitterly and always criticize there must be some agenda you have. I mean isnt it clear? Read all this with fresh eyes and without malice. Without the grudges you have obfuscating your mind.

franco and Broski like this post

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:34 pm