Russia Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues

+12
JohninMK
kvs
ucmvulcan
Dr.Snufflebug
higurashihougi
Podlodka77
Firebird
Big_Gazza
ALAMO
nomadski
TMA1
billybatts91
16 posters

Nazism discussion inc the Holocaust

Mir
    Mir

Nazism discussion inc the Holocaust - Page 5 Empty Re: Nazism discussion inc the Holocaust

Post  Mir Sun Feb 12, 2023 9:50 am

Pods I think you give "Satan" too much credit Laughing

Podlodka77 likes this post

ALAMO

Nazism discussion inc the Holocaust - Page 5 Empty Re: Nazism discussion inc the Holocaust

Post  ALAMO Sun Feb 12, 2023 9:56 am

Post Mir Today at 9:50 am

Pods I think you give "Satan" too much credit Laughing

I suppose that Zoran's perspective can be slightly different from the people who are atheists - like myself.
    We call the things madness, while he sees Satan's hand in those.
    The end effect is the same, no matter what we call it.

Mir and Podlodka77 like this post

higurashihougi
    higurashihougi

Post  higurashihougi Sun Feb 12, 2023 1:58 pm

I think you did not understand the essence, and the essence is that the picture of the fallen soldier is surrounded by the ribbon of Saint George, which was established in 1769 or in the Russian Empire.

Abd the picture of the fallen soldier was decorated with red star and hammer sickle, the symbol of the Soviet Union that podloka hate the most. Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

By the way, the national emblem of Kalmykia and Tartarstan republic in Russia.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kalmykia#/media/File:Coat_of_Arms_of_Kalmykia.svg
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chechnya#/media/File:Coat_of_arms_of_Chechnya.svg

Accordnig to podloka's criteria, these people must be spies employed by foreign powers aimed to dismembering Russia.

How dare these people use the symbol of Buddhism and Islam in their emblem ! It is against podloka's criteria about what Russia should belong to !

How dare these people look like Asians or Middle Eastern ! How dare they practice Islam and Buddhism ! They should be white and Orthodoxy, our podloka is angry !

GarryB likes this post

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 9:31 am