Russia Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues

+12
JohninMK
kvs
ucmvulcan
Dr.Snufflebug
higurashihougi
Podlodka77
Firebird
Big_Gazza
ALAMO
nomadski
TMA1
billybatts91
16 posters

Nazism discussion inc the Holocaust

Podlodka77
    Podlodka77

Nazism discussion inc the Holocaust - Page 3 Empty Re: Nazism discussion inc the Holocaust

Post  Podlodka77 Wed Feb 08, 2023 3:28 pm

Okay, but I still think that football is a sport in which players kick the ball with a leg, and what Americans play is American football.
    After all, football means nothing to Americans, while it is the number 1 sport to Europeans and South Americans.

Everything that is considered a serious sport in the USA is not valid in Europe or in South America with the exception of basketball and that only in the area of ​​southern and eastern Europe.
    English, Germans, Dutch and Belgians, Scandinavians don't care about basketball..
    Mir
    Mir

Nazism discussion inc the Holocaust - Page 3 Empty Re: Nazism discussion inc the Holocaust

Post  Mir Wed Feb 08, 2023 3:40 pm

I'm not the worlds greatest football fan but I do admire the European and South American level of fitness and skill - just amazing!

I always had a soft spot for the way the French play - same with their rugby. At times they display mid-boggling brilliance.

Btw I see the Church of England is currently contemplating God as a "gender-neutral".

I always felt religion is on the sure path to self destruct.
    Podlodka77
    Podlodka77

Post  Podlodka77 Wed Feb 08, 2023 3:48 pm

То MIR...

Now you screwed everything up when you mentioned the French...
    Just kidding..  Very Happy
    I, on the other hand, have always loved Italian football.

In Western Europe, there has been no religion for a long time, because if there was, fags wouldn't be promoted so loudly, and they wouldn't try to forcibly push the possibility that children can choose their own gender. Most people died in the name of religion, and that is a fact, but at least once upon a time it was known what was male and what was female, while some want to destroy that too.
    I strongly doubt that the Vatican likes all that is happening, but the shadow rulers are far more powerful than the Vatican.
    Mir
    Mir

Post  Mir Wed Feb 08, 2023 7:58 pm

Podlodka77 wrote:the shadow rulers are far more powerful than the Vatican

Very true but perhaps even more than you know...their job is to "divide AND conquer" and they've done it for millennia, but they are getting nervous these days Laughing

This genderless crap smacks of desperation.

On a lighter note: The Italians have produced some great players over the years - no doubt about that!
    Firebird

Post  Firebird Thu Feb 09, 2023 10:09 am

For the normal people in this thread.

The vile posts defending and promoting Nazism claimed a certain David Irving was the "historical authority" for this.
    All over the World, and with uniformity, Irving is NOT considered even a remotely serious individual on the topic.
    Irving has openly supported Nazi ideology for a very long time. Time and again its been proven to be a fantasist and pathological liar in court hearings without any genuine evidence to support its claims. Its been deported from numerous countries for criminal convictions. And from very early on, allied itself to British Fascist leader Oswald Mosley and similar vermin.
    Using Irvine as an "authority" on Nazism, is like using Farion as an "authority" on the Ukraine ie scummy and moronic.
    Mir
    Mir

Post  Mir Thu Feb 09, 2023 10:56 am

Well I am certainly no holocaust denier but I do feel that certain people do like to play the "victim" button as and when it suits their agenda.
    Firebird

Post  Firebird Thu Feb 09, 2023 11:47 am

Lots of groups were the victims of genocide by the Nazis. Including 27 million Russians/similar Soviets.
    (Genocide is the word often used by Western sources as well as Russian ones). 17 to 20m of those were civilians and NOT soldiers.

Is Russia "playing the victim" by reminding the vermin in charge of Europe, Britain and the USA of that?

Any attempt to lessen what scummy Nazis do brings this forum down.

I'm out of this thread. In regards to some of the posts it reminds me of the saying:-
    "Never argue with an imbecile. Because passers by won't know which one is the imbecile!"
    Mir
    Mir

Post  Mir Thu Feb 09, 2023 1:01 pm

Fact is the Soviets took the brunt of WWII. It effected each and every family and the effect is still felt today.
    The West expected the Nazis to destroy the Soviets but they managed to turn things around. That really took the West by surprise and only managed D-Day in 1944 to "save" Europe from falling under Stalin's yoke.

"Never argue with an imbecile. Because passers by won't know which one is the imbecile!"

What a great quote! Pity you only posted it now Laughing Laughing

Firebird likes this post

Podlodka77
    Podlodka77

Post  Podlodka77 Thu Feb 09, 2023 1:19 pm

I would PISS on the grave of the antichrist Lenin...!!!
    Lenin was disgusting stench that the followers of the former Bolsheviks (today's Russian liberals) admire...
    They are bothered by everything Russian, and when it comes to the Russian Orthodox Church, they are the same as the Anglo-Saxons and will try to do EVERYTHING to destroy the Russian identity.

And all that blathering about the "Soviets" is being pushed with the aim of erasing EVERYTHING that created the Russian state because not a single meter of the territory of the USSR was created by the Soviets (except for Western Ukroshitstan which was a mistake) but is the inherited territory of the ORTHODOX RUSSIAN STATE.
    The Bolsheviks (antichrists) never want to talk about the evil they did to the Russian people in the Civil War, because those millions of Russians killed are not "important" to them, but that's why they like to brag about how they defeated Nazi Germany. And at what price? At the price of the fact that they had a retarded Stalin who did not believe that Barbarossa was starting and almost a million people died in the first five weeks of the war. The "Soviets" did not defeat the Nazis, the Russians did.

I would have killed the reds like rabbits if I had lived in that period during the October Revolution - like rabbits !

lyle6 likes this post

Firebird and Odin of Ossetia dislike this post

Mir
    Mir

Post  Mir Thu Feb 09, 2023 1:36 pm

I probably depends on the timeline but I think "Imperial Russia" was a bit smaller than the USSR?
    The Soviet Union became and was the largest country in the World. Now it's Russia - again.

You may despise Lenin but manly thanks to Lenin the Soviets turned from illiterate to literate.
    "Learn, learn and learn"

Nazism discussion inc the Holocaust - Page 3 _learn10
    Mir
    Mir

Post  Mir Thu Feb 09, 2023 1:37 pm

Very Happy
    Nazism discussion inc the Holocaust - Page 3 Victor10

Firebird likes this post

Mir
    Mir

Post  Mir Thu Feb 09, 2023 1:42 pm

I think this Latvian girl shares your sentiment though her approach is a bit more toned down Laughing Laughing Laughing

Nazism discussion inc the Holocaust - Page 3 Lenina10
    Podlodka77
    Podlodka77

Post  Podlodka77 Thu Feb 09, 2023 1:43 pm

Yes, that's why the "semi-literate" Russians defeated the Mongol hordes, the Swedes, the French, and the Turks countless times. I don't know what you're writing about, I really don't. YOU CAN'T BUILD A HOUSE IF YOU DON'T HAVE A FIELD TO BUILD THAT HOUSE ON, IF YOU UNDERSTAND ME. The red vermin stole the Russian state and during its reign it decimated the Russian population in tens of millions of Russian victims, some through civil war, camps and famine, some through the mistakes of Stalin's leadership - the same Stalin who killed almost 40,000 officers before the beginning of the Great Patriotic War and thus decapitated the command structure of the Russian Army, sorry - the "Red" Army..

lyle6 likes this post

Mir
    Mir

Post  Mir Thu Feb 09, 2023 1:54 pm

Did you know that Lenin was not in favour of Stalin as the follow up? Stalin (though very intelligent)was a brute and completely paranoid. He was a Stalinist and not a Communist.
    But give the man some credit - he turned the USSR into a mighty industrial state in double quick time. If that had not happened the Nazis would have crushed the Untermenschen.
    Podlodka77
    Podlodka77

Post  Podlodka77 Thu Feb 09, 2023 2:00 pm

To give him "credit" ?
    What should I give him credit for, maybe for 25% of the killed Belarusian population and for over 13% of the killed Russian population, as well as for millions of Russians killed in the area of ​​today's Ukroshitstan ?
    If he had not been so ancestral nature and merciless, far fewer Russians would have died than they did. If you want me to tell you which of the two disgusts me more, it's still Lenin (I'd shit on him in his mausoleum), although there's no doubt that I despise them both to the core.

lyle6 likes this post

Firebird and Odin of Ossetia dislike this post

Mir
    Mir

Post  Mir Thu Feb 09, 2023 2:17 pm

@Podlodka77

Stalin was a tyrant no doubt. Thanks to Khrushchev his reign of terror was exposed. However the number of people that have died under Stalin is hugely exaggerated in the West for "anti-communist" propaganda purposes. By far the vast majority of scholars agreed that Stalin killed about 1.5 to 1.8 million people during his reign and not the 50-60 million claimed by a few deranged propagandists - but that suits the Western agenda perfectly! Many Soviets also died due to major drought issues in the Soviet Union and although there was some politics involved these deaths could not be directly attributed to Stalin - but obviously the Western propaganda machine would like you to believe otherwise.

I'm sure you can understand the slogan - enjoy! Smile

Nazism discussion inc the Holocaust - Page 3 Let_be10

Odin of Ossetia dislikes this post

higurashihougi
    higurashihougi

Post  higurashihougi Thu Feb 09, 2023 2:21 pm

And all that blathering about the "Soviets" is being pushed with the aim of erasing EVERYTHING that created the Russian state because not a single meter of the territory of the USSR was created by the Soviets (except for Western Ukroshitstan which was a mistake) but is the inherited territory of the ORTHODOX RUSSIAN STATE.

Do your high school teacher taught you how your Tsarist become the biggest country in the world ? And how many Poles, Baltics, Central Asians, Muslims, and even Russian people perished during that process ? How many nations and ethnic group was enslaved by the Tsarist regime during that process ?

Do your high school teacher taught you that Russians, Ukrainians, Belorussians, Serbians, Poles, Baltics, Czechs, Kazakhs, Turks,... all are human, are equal as human, and if Russians deserve to have freedom then other people also deserve the same thing ?

Or you school teacher taught you that Russians have the mission to dominate all the world and erase all other nation for the sake of your Orthodox State, just like the Nazi proclaimed the same thing ?

The Bolsheviks (antichrists) never want to talk about the evil they did to the Russian people in the Civil War

The self-proclaimed Chirst followers in the White Army never want to talk about how they suck the c*ck of Western sponsors and spearhead the Western invasion against Soviet Russia, just like the Maidan regime became the puppet of USA.

Jesus must have vomitted if he knew his name was used by such pieces of garbage, treacherous compradors.

Don't use the name of Jesus Christ to apologize for your pathetic and disgusting ideology.

how they defeated Nazi Germany. And at what price? At the price of the fact that they had a retarded Stalin who did not believe that Barbarossa was starting and almost a million people died in the first five weeks of the war.

That Stalin was the commander-in-chief with real authority during all the course of the war and he used his real authority to correct his mistakes, initiate the reform of the Red Army, appoint talented generals and lead the Soviet Union to the final victory.

It was under that Stalin the Soviet Union went through a rapid industrialization and majestic economic growth that makes all kinds of "Japan miracle", "Korean miracle" look like dwarf. Thanks to such economic development the Soviet Union managed to have a power to resist Germany onslaught and bounce back, unlike the pathetic surrender and collapse at Western Europe.

Meanwhile your Russian Tsarist regime was a piece of sh*t with a backward economy, a pathetic international position shunned by all European powers, and a treacherous, comprador, pro-West leadership who were licking the a** of Western Europe "culture".

Did your teacher taught you that during ww1, much of the Russian Mosin rifle was manufactured by Western factories and Russian industry failed to meet the need of the war ?

You religious fanatic do not have the qualification to tell Stalin "retarded".

The "Soviets" did not defeat the Nazis, the Russians did.

Anastas Mikoyan and his later became famous brother, Artyom Mikoyan, were Armenian.

Ivan Bagramian was Armenian.

Konstantin Rokossovsky had a Poles father.

Stanisław Popławski was a Pole.

Semyon Timoshenko was Ukrainian.

Dmitry Lelyushenko was Ukrainian.

Andrei Grechko were Ukrainian.

Vasilij Kvachantiradze were Gruzian.

Sydir Kovpak and Pyotr Vershigora were Ukrainian.

Zhambyl Tulaev, Maksim Passar, Semyon Nomokonov, Tsyrendashi Dorzhiev were Asiatic people.

There were Czech, Poles, Tuvan, and later Romania, Bulgarian heroes who fought in the Red Army for the struggle against Nazi criminals.

Meanwhile the White Emigree, Tsarist piece of sh*t like Pavel Krasnov served the Nazi Germany in the invasion against his own fellow Russian.

Did I tell you to go to school and learn history from scratch ?

Firebird and Odin of Ossetia like this post

Podlodka77
    Podlodka77

Post  Podlodka77 Thu Feb 09, 2023 2:46 pm

To Higurashihougi

Red Bolshevik, don't pretend to be blind to what I write !!!
    No matter how many mistakes the Russian Empire had, and the Russian Empire did have them, it did not kill tens of millions of people like the antichrist-parasitic ideology called Bolshevism.
    The Russian Empire is the DESCENDANT of the Orthodox Russian state that existed 1000+ years before the red rats came to power.
    So the Russian man and the Russian church created the foundation of the state while the red rats tried to destroy it. Communism is a Western creation that could not succeed in the West because in the West people have been selfish for centuries and in the West the motto "give only to me because I always have little" is valid.

You can't create ANYTHING if you don't have a foundation; the people and the country, because Russia as it is today was founded by the ORTHODOX RUSSIAN STATE - the same state that the Reds broke and created Ukroshitstans from the Russian people on the territory of today's Ukroshitstan.

The murder of tens of millions of Russians is a tragedy of epic proportions, and it all happened through the Civil War, camps and starvation, Stalin's personal mistakes. Tens of millions of Russians died for nothing, but at least the red rats and parasites went to the dustbin of history. You red heretic, imagine that in the West someone destroys TENS OF THOUSANDS of churches, and that's what the red vermin did in Russia.
    So GO TO SCHOOL and read what it means to kill tens of millions of Russians (before and after the USSR there were only Russians, which the red rats don't want to admit because they hate the essence of the Russian state), as well as the violent destruction of the identity of a people by demolishing churches and taking ordinary people to camps.
    Look at the Temple of Christ the Savior and weep, you red heretic.
    Your red rats tore down an identical temple and built a pool in its place, you red heretic.

Nazism discussion inc the Holocaust - Page 3 Hramhr11
    Nazism discussion inc the Holocaust - Page 3 Hramhr10

lyle6 likes this post

Firebird dislikes this post

Mir
    Mir

Post  Mir Thu Feb 09, 2023 3:03 pm

Fact is most of the classic Russian culture remained intact - but with a huge twist.
    EVERYONE could experience and enjoy it and not just the privilege elite. Soviet citizens embraced and loved it.

The Bolshoi Theater pictured during the Soviet era - also ironically the birthplace of the USSR.

Nazism discussion inc the Holocaust - Page 3 Bolsho10

Firebird likes this post

Podlodka77
    Podlodka77

Post  Podlodka77 Thu Feb 09, 2023 3:07 pm

This is for all the red heretics who defend the parasitic-antichrist ideology that stole a country and killed millions of Russians.
    For the red vermin, there is nothing but THEMSELVES, which is very similar to Nazism, and they have one thing in common - both of them killed the Russian people.
    People who have been brainwashed with the red disease called Bolshevism.

Watch from 32:30 to 34:00. And then the red heretic wrote to me "go to school".

lyle6 likes this post

Podlodka77
    Podlodka77

Post  Podlodka77 Thu Feb 09, 2023 3:33 pm

Antichrists, watch this and enjoy !
    An exorcism should be performed on you and that red devil should be driven out of you. Laughing

lyle6 likes this post

Mir
    Mir

Post  Mir Thu Feb 09, 2023 9:04 pm

@Podlodka77

Very interesting article on RT about the Orthodox Church during the Soviet era.
    https://www.rt.com/russia/570820-conflict-between-church-and-bolsheviks/
    ALAMO

Post  ALAMO Thu Feb 09, 2023 9:33 pm

I probably depends on the timeline but I think "Imperial Russia" was a bit smaller than the USSR?

Actually opposite bro.
    Soviet Union was slightly smaller than the Russia Empire at its peak.
    But the case can't be measured by standards, and the difference is so small that we shouldn't really discuss that.
    It is an academic dispute.
    What was more important, is loosing a well-educated, industrialized, and developed area in Europe called the Kingdom of Poland but getting some  subzero developed area that could provide goats and camels.
    At least at the stage, because later on it proved to be resource rich Laughing

Anyway, the size dispute is about a size of a medium-sized country in Europe, which makes the thing even funnier.
    Podlodka77
    Podlodka77

Post  Podlodka77 Thu Feb 09, 2023 10:21 pm

Thank you for the text, Mir. I have read a lot about the repression of the red pest. Yes, the text mentions the Russian Orthodox Church, but it is also clear what the Russian people have been going through for decades - the "blessings" of Bolshevism and violent killings, demolitions, torture, all with the aim of keeping the red rats in power. Let them rot in hell.

lyle6 likes this post

higurashihougi
    higurashihougi

Post  higurashihougi Fri Feb 10, 2023 5:19 am

No matter how many mistakes the Russian Empire had, and the Russian Empire did have them, it did not kill tens of millions of people like the antichrist-parasitic ideology called Bolshevism.

Tens of millions ?

Where did you get that from ? The black book of fabricated thing written by Western propaganda ?

Did you know that life expectancy increase 20 years and total population increased significantly due to development under Stalin's rule ?

Parasitic ideology ?

You mean Russian aristocrats and clergy surrounding the parasitic Tsar bloodsucking peasants and serfs during 1000 years of your glorious Orthodox State ?

Why don't you ask the oppressed and exploited people everywhere about how the clerics deviated from the path of Jesus and degenerated into the c*cksucker of the rich and wealthy ?

Who are the anti-Christ now ?

The Russian Empire is the DESCENDANT of the Orthodox Russian state that existed 1000+ years before the red rats came to power. So the Russian man and the Russian church created the foundation of the state while the red rats tried to destroy it. You can't create ANYTHING if you don't have a foundation; the people and the country, because Russia as it is today was founded by the ORTHODOX RUSSIAN STATE.

The Orthodox Russian state is the descendant of a certain country found by Nordic Viking and local Russian farmers who had nothing to do with Christianity until somebody decide to adapt Christianity as the state religion at the expense of everything else.

Just like what happened in Roma, Franks, the Baltics, and others.

Don't try to denounce you paganism ancestry and legacy in your nation if you don't want the Reds to denounce your self-proclaimed Orthodox legacy, although it associated much with the privileges of the Tsar and his lackeys at the expense of the working people.

At the day when you met Christ at his kingdom please ask him about millions of "heretics", i.e. members of native religions and beliefs or even dissidents Christians, murdered by the piece of trashes using His name. Probably some of your glorious Orthodox State involved in such killings, too. And please ask Him about His though on that matter. Does Christ consider it as an act of salvation for humanity ?

- the same state that the Reds broke and created Ukroshitstans from the Russian people on the territory of today's Ukroshitstan.

Did I tell you to go back to school and retook history class ?

The Ukrainian Soviet/Rada led by non-Bolshevik politicians declared its autonomy without any Bolshevik intervention and was approved by the bourgeoisie Russian government before the October Revolution.

Ukrainian nationalism developed long before the Russian revolution and had much relationship with petty-bourgeoisie nationalism rather than Bolshevism.

And by the way Ukrainian are Orthodox Christian and they don't need your so-called Orthodox State to teach them to do protect their Orthodoxy.

Communism is a Western creation that could not succeed in the West because in the West people have been selfish for centuries and in the West the motto "give only to me because I always have little" is valid.

Your Orthodox State was selfish too. If not, why killed millions and enslaved millions of people - both Russians and other ethnic groups - in countless imperialist war for the Tsar's selfish gain ?

Communism is not a Western creation. The concept and dream of a communistic society was known both in the East and the West, from Greek Mythology to the teaching of Confucius.

Marxism is not a Western creation. It was born out of the experience of the proletariat movement and the reason why it didn't appeared first in your Orthodox State because your Orthodox State was a backward country still under feudalism and serfdom with an underdeveloped econmy, increasingly becoming enslaved by Western capitalist.  Cool  Cool  Cool

Please go back to a normal school and read a normal history book for normal people, not an indoctrination class for a religious fanatic.

The murder of tens of millions of Russians is a tragedy of epic proportions, and it all happened through the Civil War, camps and starvation, Stalin's personal mistakes.

The murder of tens of millions of Russians is a tragedy of epic proportions, and it was cause by the Tsar's imperialist war in 1914-17 with a disastrous results due to his incompetency and the backwardness of Russian economy and army under the rule of an aristocratic, nepotistic, and autocratic regime.

The murder of tens of millions of Russians is a tragedy of epic proportions, and it was cause by the White Army of Tsarist compradors who receive money from Western powers to spearhead an invasion for the West against the Soviet Russia to establish a puppet government to serve Western interest at the expense of Russian people. Just like how the Maidan regime is c*cksucking the USA masters now.

The murder of tens of millions of Russians is a tragedy of epic proportions, and it was cause by barbaric invasion of Nazi Germany against the Soviet Union, which was support by treacherous White Emigree figure like Pavel Krasnov against his own fellow Russian.

Tens of millions of Russians died for nothing, but at least the red rats and parasites went to the dustbin of history.

Tens of millions of Russians died for the freedom, dignity and independence of the Russian working class, as being the citizen of the Soviet Union for the first time they were treated as human equal to other, not as the slaves and servants of a piece of trash named Tsar, and they were the citizen of one the two superpower in the world with a majestic economy and breathtaking technology level, not as a third-rate, backward, comprador, pathetic entity shunned by the Western powers like your Orthodox State was treated.

So GO TO SCHOOL and read what it means to kill tens of millions of Russians (before and after the USSR there were only Russians, which the red rats don't want to admit because they hate the essence of the Russian state), as well as the violent destruction of the identity of a people by demolishing churches and taking ordinary people to camps.

Before and after the USSR there were only Russians ??????

What about Armenians, Gruzians, Turkmens, Tartars, Buryats, Tuvans, Yakuts, Bakhsirs, Chechens, Kazakhs, Uzbeks, and many others ?

Are you educated not in a normal school but in an indoctrination camps operated by religious fanatic ?

Look at the Temple of Christ the Savior and weep, you red heretic.
    Your red rats tore down an identical temple and built a pool in its place, you red heretic.

Oh so they built a swimming pool then. A building provide service to the public. I though they had been trying to award a profitable luxurious building for a filthy rich aristocrat/theocrat/oligarch to make these people filthy richer, like somebody have been doing, probably including some people of the glorious Orthodox State.

Swimming is good for your health. It is not that I agree with the destruction of a building with rich historical value or the extremist, thoughtless, hardline policy against religion in general, but at the very least everybody from heretics to Christian can go to the pool and enjoy the service there.

Some of your Christian fellows, albeit in a different denomination, destroyed our country's most beautiful and historically valuable Buddhism temple and erected on the site the ugliest cathedral and claimed that it was for the honor of Christ. At the expense of Buddhists and other religious believers. I don't know if Jesus felt proud or disgusting.

gc3762 and Scorpius like this post

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 10:47 pm