Russia Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues

+43
Godric
Erk
kvs
2SPOOKY4U
Flagship Victory
Viktor
Khepesh
Inetwarrior
VladimirSahin
Ispan
Dforce
Walther von Oldenburg
Chersonesus
BKP
GarryB
Rodinazombie
calripson
Werewolf
franco
Regular
Big_Gazza
auslander
Ruthenius
ExBeobachter1987
Ghoster
Boreas
Cucumber Khan
gregoire
Vann7
KoTeMoRe
KomissarBojanchev
PapaDragon
Karl Haushofer
higurashihougi
Cowboy's daughter
Odin of Ossetia
flamming_python
Project Canada
par far
JohninMK
sepheronx
whir
Neutrality
47 posters

The Situation in the Ukraine. #19

KoTeMoRe
    KoTeMoRe

The Situation in the Ukraine. #19 - Page 22 Empty Re: The Situation in the Ukraine. #19

Post  KoTeMoRe Thu Aug 13, 2015 4:03 pm

Inetwarrior wrote:
    auslander wrote:
    Read it this morning just for grins and giggles. That place don't never change, it's the same old small gang posting the same old garbage day in and day out, although I must admit I was surprised to see the polish champion and hero of the thread get banned.

Do anybody know for what that polish guy was banned?

Asheren? Because at some point even the mods couldn't cope with the level of asshattery that clinical delusional schizophrenic patient would put out any given day when Rasha was concerned. But don't worry he'll be back, just like Lithuanian asshat is back after a gentle tap on the wrist.

If you had read the number of bollocks and the flame baiting from Asheren, then you wouldn't be surprized. Sacrificial lamb is the term.
    Flagship Victory
    Flagship Victory

The Situation in the Ukraine. #19 - Page 22 Empty Re: The Situation in the Ukraine. #19

Post  Flagship Victory Thu Aug 13, 2015 4:13 pm

http://www.aljazeera.com/indepth/features/2015/06/european-volunteers-fighting-eastern-ukraine-150622070648269.html
    auslander
    auslander

Post  auslander Thu Aug 13, 2015 4:14 pm

Perhaps some of you young whippersnappers can refresh this doddering old fool's memory, but am I correct in vaguely remembering that it was pretty noisy on 11 August from Mariupol all the way around to the northeast border of Lugansk/RF and particularly noisy in Donetsk?

http://www.osce.org/ukraine-smm/176961 OSCE report, 11 August.

Table of observed ceasefire violations, 11 August, 08:18 - 17:00

3 Kiev controlled areas. Two outgoing rounds, one incoming round, one 'unkown'.

4 Novorossiya controlled areas, 11 August, 08:18 - 17:00. 3 incoming rounds, 31 outgoing rounds, 22 'unknown'.

http://www.osce.org/ukraine-smm/176956?download=true

According to OSCE there are 350 staff working in the area of the conflict. The pension and disability payments that will be made to this 350 soul cadre is going to be huge. Every one of them is deaf, dumb and blind.
    auslander
    auslander

Post  auslander Thu Aug 13, 2015 4:18 pm

KoTeMoRe wrote:
    Inetwarrior wrote:
    auslander wrote:
    Read it this morning just for grins and giggles. That place don't never change, it's the same old small gang posting the same old garbage day in and day out, although I must admit I was surprised to see the polish champion and hero of the thread get banned.

Asheren? Because at some point even the mods couldn't cope with the level of asshattery that clinical delusional schizophrenic patient would put out any given day when Rasha was concerned. But don't worry he'll be back, just like Lithuanian asshat is back after a gentle tap on the wrist.

If you had read the number of bollocks and the flame baiting from Asheren, then you wouldn't be surprized. Sacrificial lamb is the term.

I think digrat just ran out of midol that day.
    Khepesh
    Khepesh

Post  Khepesh Thu Aug 13, 2015 4:25 pm

Seems that the school vacation times in Ukraine are to be extended this autumn and winter as Kiev cannot afford to heat the schools as normal. http://112.ua/ekonomika/kabmin-poruchil-izuchit-vozmozhnost-uvelicheniya-osennih-i-zimnih-kanikul-v-shkolah-251795.html This news is a result of it being announced earlier that the heat from the power plants will be reduced by 2 degrees from this autumn. So ukrops really are going to feel the cold.....
    Ghoster
    Ghoster

Post  Ghoster Thu Aug 13, 2015 4:42 pm

auslander wrote:Perhaps some of you young whippersnappers can refresh this doddering old fool's memory, but am I correct in vaguely remembering that it was pretty noisy on 11 August from Mariupol all the way around to the northeast border of Lugansk/RF and particularly noisy in Donetsk?

4 Novorossiya controlled areas, 11 August, 08:18 - 17:00. 3 incoming rounds, 31 outgoing rounds, 22 'unknown'.

According to OSCE there are 350 staff working in the area of the conflict. The pension and disability payments that will be made to this 350 soul cadre is going to be huge. Every one of them is deaf, dumb and blind.        
    I've used to read all of their reports some time ago, as they were the only "neutral" party to the conflict. But they're pretty useless when it comes to doing anything to change the situation on the ground for the better. And there's some evidence that despite their large presence, they don't register a lot of the damage that Kiev is responsible for in residential areas.

A journalist Patrick Lancaster visited a few people who had their houses shelled from Ukrainian positions. None of the people asked, answered that OSCE ever visited them afterwards. One of the houses had its wall destroyed from a very low angle, where it was obvious it was attacked from Ukrainian positions.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u4QuF081ITY - at 8:50

Also, whenever there is some widely publicized artillery attack on civilians in Donetsk/Gorlovka, the crater analysis suddenly becomes inconclusive. I've seen this multiple times in their reports.
    The SMM observed multiple instances of shelling impacting on civilians and civilian objects. In “DPR”-controlled Horlivka (37km north-east of Donetsk), in the area of Pereslavskaya Street, the SMM was told by residents that shelling had taken place around 22:00hrs on 29 July. The SMM observed a direct impact to the roof of a house. A resident told the SMM that as a result of the shelling, one woman had been killed and her son and husband had been injured and hospitalized. Analysis on four craters out of four impacts identified was inconclusive.
    All four out of four being inconclusive. I wonder what are the odds of that.
    auslander
    auslander

Post  auslander Thu Aug 13, 2015 5:14 pm

Ghoster wrote:
    auslander wrote:Perhaps some of you young whippersnappers can refresh this doddering old fool's memory, but am I correct in vaguely remembering that it was pretty noisy on 11 August from Mariupol all the way around to the northeast border of Lugansk/RF and particularly noisy in Donetsk?

I've used to read all of their reports some time ago, as they were the only "neutral" party to the conflict. But they're pretty useless when it comes to doing anything to change the situation on the ground for the better. And there's some evidence that despite their large presence, they don't register a lot of the damage that Kiev is responsible for in residential areas.

A journalist Patrick Lancaster visited a few people who had their houses shelled from Ukrainian positions. None of the people asked, answered that OSCE ever visited them afterwards. One of the houses had its wall destroyed from a very low angle, where it was obvious it was attacked from Ukrainian positions.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u4QuF081ITY - at 8:50

Also, whenever there is some widely publicized artillery attack on civilians in Donetsk/Gorlovka, the crater analysis suddenly becomes inconclusive. I've seen this multiple times in their reports.
    The SMM observed multiple instances of shelling impacting on civilians and civilian objects. In “DPR”-controlled Horlivka (37km north-east of Donetsk), in the area of Pereslavskaya Street, the SMM was told by residents that shelling had taken place around 22:00hrs on 29 July. The SMM observed a direct impact to the roof of a house. A resident told the SMM that as a result of the shelling, one woman had been killed and her son and husband had been injured and hospitalized. Analysis on four craters out of four impacts identified was inconclusive.
    All four out of four being inconclusive. I wonder what are the odds of that.

They have been anything but neutral since they arrived. I long for the day when I meet some of them down here, but that won't happen in my lifetime, I think.
    BKP
    BKP

Post  BKP Thu Aug 13, 2015 6:25 pm

KoTeMoRe wrote:
    Inetwarrior wrote:
    auslander wrote:

Balts, Finns and Poles... oh my!
    KoTeMoRe
    KoTeMoRe

Post  KoTeMoRe Thu Aug 13, 2015 6:40 pm

auslander wrote:
    KoTeMoRe wrote:
    Inetwarrior wrote:
    auslander wrote:

I think digrat just ran out of midol that day.

Echechechech.

Btw On the AJ report regarding volunteers. Chris Garret at least doesn't even pretend to do humanitarian work anymore. He's just the good foot soldier for the cause. I got it from good source that he couldn't cope the "EOD" work in Bosnia because of the "locals" (read muslims) although he was proposed so.
    Regular
    Regular

Post  Regular Thu Aug 13, 2015 6:40 pm

Any comments ? Laughing
    KoTeMoRe
    KoTeMoRe

Post  KoTeMoRe Thu Aug 13, 2015 6:41 pm

Regular wrote:
    Any comments ? Laughing

KP themselves found that funny...

Viktor
    Viktor

Post  Viktor Thu Aug 13, 2015 6:43 pm

Nazis in their best light

Coal production in Ukraine decreased by half
    Regular
    Regular

Post  Regular Thu Aug 13, 2015 6:45 pm

KoTeMoRe wrote:

In what way did they find it funny?
    KP wrote:В распоряжение "КП" попали оригиналы документов и видеоматериалов, которые подтверждают, что малайзийский лайнер мог быть заминирован западными спецслужбами
    KoTeMoRe
    KoTeMoRe

Post  KoTeMoRe Thu Aug 13, 2015 7:02 pm

Regular wrote:
    KoTeMoRe wrote:

In what way did they find it funny?
    KP wrote:В распоряжение "КП" попали оригиналы документов и видеоматериалов, которые подтверждают, что малайзийский лайнер мог быть заминирован западными спецслужбами

I like you maing, but ya gotta pay attention.

http://www.kp.ru/daily/26419.3/3291610/
    Regular
    Regular

Post  Regular Thu Aug 13, 2015 7:05 pm

KoTeMoRe wrote:

I like you maing, but ya gotta pay attention.

http://www.kp.ru/daily/26419.3/3291610/[/quote]
    Much obliged thumbsup
    But why upload it like controversial material in Youtube then? Clickwhores...
    PapaDragon
    PapaDragon

Post  PapaDragon Thu Aug 13, 2015 7:12 pm

Looks like Dashing Donnie's charms do not melt the cold hearts of ukrops. cry lol1

''Donald Trump Named as Kremlin Agent by Ukrainian 'Enemy List' Website''

http://sputniknews.com/politics/20150813/1025712968/ukraine-trump-kremlin-agent.html
    Cowboy's daughter
    Cowboy's daughter

Post  Cowboy's daughter Thu Aug 13, 2015 7:20 pm

Sergey Bobkov ‏@sbobkov 2h2 hours ago

All the NATO saber rattling along #Russia's Western borders didn't go unnoticed. 20th Guards army is permanently moved to Western region.

20th Guards Army units will be stationed in Voronezh, Kursk, Orel, Tambov, Lipetsk regions (Hours away from #Ukraine & #Belarus).

Large troop contingents being redeployed to Russia’s western regions
    Russia
    August 13, 14:53 UTC+3
    Russia's 20th combined army in the Western Military District will be complemented with more units and troops from other military districts

http://tass.ru/en/russia/814207

Last edited by Cowboy's daughter on Thu Aug 13, 2015 7:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Cowboy's daughter
    Cowboy's daughter

Post  Cowboy's daughter Thu Aug 13, 2015 7:28 pm

Russian Emergencies Ministry to send three humanitarian aid convoys to Donbas in August
    World
    August 07, 12:12 UTC+3

http://tass.ru/en/world/813101
    PapaDragon
    PapaDragon

Post  PapaDragon Thu Aug 13, 2015 8:03 pm

''#Ukrainian state media darling and #RightSector soldier Nastya Gorbacheva is returning home from #Donbass in a box.''

https://twitter.com/sbobkov/status/631845640876634112?lang=en
    Khepesh
    Khepesh

Post  Khepesh Thu Aug 13, 2015 8:47 pm

deleted post as it was dirty washing......

Last edited by Khepesh on Thu Aug 13, 2015 8:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Ispan
    Ispan

Post  Ispan Thu Aug 13, 2015 8:48 pm

Report from a militiaman at Fort Russ

http://fortruss.blogspot.com/2015/08/sitrep-forecast-big-fighting-to-resume.html

Khepesh, you got a PM
    Khepesh
    Khepesh

Post  Khepesh Thu Aug 13, 2015 8:59 pm

Ispan wrote:Report from a militiaman at Fort Russ

http://fortruss.blogspot.com/2015/08/sitrep-forecast-big-fighting-to-resume.html

Khepesh, you got a PM
    I saw, there seems some difficulty in replying and nothing gets past the outbox to the sent box, twice now...
    Flagship Victory
    Flagship Victory

Post  Flagship Victory Thu Aug 13, 2015 9:04 pm

BKP
    BKP

Post  BKP Thu Aug 13, 2015 9:11 pm

Cowboy's daughter wrote:

20th Guards Army units will be stationed in Voronezh, Kursk, Orel, Tambov, Lipetsk regions (Hours away from #Ukraine & #Belarus).

Quick question for anyone who knows: In the RAF, does the term "Guards" still designate an elite or otherwise elevated-status formation as was the case in the SU? Thanks.
    Khepesh
    Khepesh

Post  Khepesh Thu Aug 13, 2015 9:19 pm

It all started again, various places from Mariupol to Lugansk, tho different to yesterday it seems Telmanovo is under Grad which did not happem yesterday. This time I'm not staying awake until 0300 Sleep

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Sep 08, 2024 2:14 am