Russia Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues

+64
sheytanelkebir
George1
Walther von Oldenburg
OminousSpudd
Erk
par far
KoTeMoRe
PapaDragon
Kadmos45
Vann7
Monarchist
KiloGolf
GunshipDemocracy
Cyberspec
NationalRus
Firebird
Dima
sepheronx
Solncepek
wilhelm
Hannibal Barca
Siempre_Leal
Zivo
Neutrality
Airbornewolf
Regular
Akula971
auslander
medo
Khepesh
Bolt
max steel
Heartbeer
zenmonk
Godric
zorobabel
Acheron
Odin of Ossetia
Rmf
Shadåw
BKP
Svyatoslavich
Stealthflanker
Rodinazombie
Karl Haushofer
higurashihougi
Morpheus Eberhardt
Bidoul
kvs
arpakola
magnumcromagnon
Project Canada
Big_Gazza
zg18
Cowboy's daughter
Fred333
whir
flamming_python
ShahryarHedayatiSHBA
JohnSnow
ultron
GarryB
iraqidabab
Werewolf
68 posters

Syrian Civil War: News #4

Morpheus Eberhardt
    Morpheus Eberhardt

Syrian Civil War: News #4 - Page 23 Empty Re: Syrian Civil War: News #4

Post  Morpheus Eberhardt Wed Dec 02, 2015 8:49 pm

Neutrality wrote:
    Morpheus Eberhardt wrote:

I think "Neutrality" lives in a parallel universe.

Don't we have a forum rule that gives users from parallel universes only reading privileges and prohibits them from posting?

If you don't agree with me then you try to refute what I say bla, bla, and bla

You have a really exaggerated view of yourself.

Your posts are meaningless; the issue of right or wrong comes only later when an assertion has some meaning.

Example:

Is "hds87348jfj8ujdjjndfviv,f,,arurjfo33-0@$%^^" right or wrong?

Neutrality wrote:At least I'm not pushing for an escalation in Europe nor do I talk about nuking cities. ....

What does this gibberish has anything to do with my post? You are very confused.
    Neutrality
    Neutrality

Post  Neutrality Wed Dec 02, 2015 9:51 pm

Neutrality wrote:

I think "Neutrality" lives in a parallel universe.

Don't we have a forum rule that gives users from parallel universes only reading privileges and prohibits them from posting?

If you don't agree with me then you try to refute what I say bla, bla, and bla

You have a really exaggerated view of yourself.

Your posts are meaningless; the issue of right or wrong comes only later when an assertion has some meaning.

Example:

Is "hds87348jfj8ujdjjndfviv,f,,arurjfo33-0@$%^^" right or wrong?

Neutrality wrote:At least I'm not pushing for an escalation in Europe nor do I talk about nuking cities. ....

What does this gibberish has anything to do with my post? You are very confused.

You threw a giant ad hominem at me and you do it again. If you have a problem then you either reply back to me in a civil manner or you report me so that someone else can decide whether or not I should be removed from this website. It's very simple

"Neutrality lives in a parallel world of his own". What exactly did you try to achieve with that remark?

The comment about nuking cities was meant for what that other person when he said something earlier, not you. Clearly you have issues with basic reading comprehension.
    sepheronx
    sepheronx

Post  sepheronx Wed Dec 02, 2015 11:24 pm

JohninMK wrote:US carrier slowly making its way towards the eastern Med. From Interfax

Ukrainian Prime Minister Arseniy Yatseniuk will visit the U.S. nuclear-powered aircraft carrier USS Harry S. Truman at the invitation of the commander of the U.S. 6th Fleet and the U.S. Naval Forces Europe commander on Thursday. The aircraft carrier will make a stopover at the NATO base Sigonella off the Italian coast in the Mediterranean Sea, the press service of the Ukrainian government secretariat said.
    Would love to hear that ship sink with the fag PUkrainian onboard.  I really wish ill on that poor excuse for a human being.
    Cyberspec
    Cyberspec

Post  Cyberspec Thu Dec 03, 2015 12:01 am

An intresting development even if only partially correct...SAA S-300's and the Iranian AF to deploy in Syria

S-300 in action in Damascus, Iranian Airforce sent to T4 airbase in Homs serviced by Russia
    http://fortruss.blogspot.com.au/2015/12/s-300-in-action-in-damascus-iranian.html
    JohninMK
    JohninMK

Post  JohninMK Thu Dec 03, 2015 12:51 am

Well the RAF are on their way into Syria.

Seems to me that a sortie that would be absolutely perfect for the Tornados is to use a JP-233 runway denial munition on one of those massive lorry parks shown in the Russian photos today. But I am not holding my breath.

Post  Guest Thu Dec 03, 2015 1:05 am

Syrian Civil War: News #4 - Page 23 18968_original
    PapaDragon
    PapaDragon

Post  PapaDragon Thu Dec 03, 2015 1:13 am

KoTeMoRe wrote:"No boots on the ground" strikes again/

https://twitter.com/IvanSidorenko1/status/672086472305090560

Looks like the guys aren't exactly shy.

Those guys are advisors but it is good to see them with proper All Russian gear. thumbsup

Riding GAZ Tiger v2.0 no less, only way too look more Russian would be to have Amur Leopard on a leash as a service animal. russia
    Cyberspec
    Cyberspec

Post  Cyberspec Thu Dec 03, 2015 6:42 am

Dima wrote:Map of North Aleppo country side  3 h
    Russia+ISIL+Kurds+Bashaar: All in one trench against FSA and Ahrar alSham.
    Syrian Civil War: News #4 - Page 23 CVONuqaWwAE4K9v

https://twitter.com/markito0171

Yep, the pro-AQ twitter heads are going berzerk over developments in the Northern Aleppo area...the cathphrase is once again "the RuAF is ISIS's airforce".

The reality is that their proxies have stuffed up by taking on the Kurds and IS has taken advantage...although I can't see any major difference between them...just gangs fighting over turf

----

Interesting that less than 24hrs after denouncing the Russian accusations against Erdogan as "preposterous" and "lies", the State Departments Mark Toner now confirms the obvious.....this story is too big to be swept under the carpet....will be interesting when it's brought up at the UN

"The spread of IS oil through the (Syrian-Turkish border) takes place. Therefore, we ask that Turkey close the border" - said State Department spokesman Mark Toner.

РИА Новости http://ria.ru/syria/20151202/1334612692.html
    Zivo
    Zivo

Post  Zivo Thu Dec 03, 2015 7:22 am

Cyberspec wrote:
    Dima wrote:Map of North Aleppo country side  3 h
    Russia+ISIL+Kurds+Bashaar: All in one trench against FSA and Ahrar alSham.
    Syrian Civil War: News #4 - Page 23 CVONuqaWwAE4K9v

https://twitter.com/markito0171

Yep, the pro-AQ twitter heads are going berzerk over developments in the Northern Aleppo area...the cathphrase is once again "the RuAF is ISIS's airforce".

The reality is that their proxies have stuffed up by taking on the Kurds and IS has taken advantage...although I can't see any major difference between them...just gangs fighting over turf

----

Interesting that less than 24hrs after denouncing the Russian accusations against Erdogan as "preposterous" and "lies", the State Departments Mark Toner now confirms the obvious.....this story is too big to be swept under the carpet....will be interesting when it's brought up at the UN

"The spread of IS oil through the (Syrian-Turkish border) takes place. Therefore, we ask that Turkey close the border" - said State Department spokesman Mark Toner.

РИА Новости http://ria.ru/syria/20151202/1334612692.html

Basically he said that Turkey isn't collaborating with ISIS, but the non-ISIS oil smugglers that buy oil from ISIS then sell inside Turkey. Middlemen. It's obvious BS, a flimsy defence at best, but that's what they'll go with to cover their asses. It will be up to the public and UN authorities to see through it.

Personally, I enjoy watching these dumbasses squirm as their lies fall apart.
    JohninMK
    JohninMK

Post  JohninMK Thu Dec 03, 2015 10:54 am

The RAF strikes. Note the very cynical last comment out of Moscow, my highlight.

MOSCOW (Sputnik) – The first UK airstrikes in Syria targeted an oilfield controlled by the Daesh, also known as ISIL/The Islamic State jihadist group, British media reported Thursday.

Earlier in the day, four British Tornado jets left the Royal Air Force Akrotiri base in Cyprus after the country’s parliament on Wednesday voted to extend airstrikes against Daesh in Syria. Sky News reported that the first target of the jets was an oilfield held by Daesh in eastern Syria. The media outlet said that there were several pre-planned targets prepared if the vote for expanded UK airstrikes was affirmative.

Read more: http://sputniknews.com/middleeast/20151203/1031168723/uk-syria-bombing.html#ixzz3tFZ484vZ

MOSCOW (Sputnik) – Moscow welcomes any actions in the fight against terrorism, but a coalition could considerably increase effectiveness, Kremlin spokesman Dmitry Peskov said Thursday in regard to Great Britain’s airstrikes in Syria against positions of the Daesh, also known as ISIL/The Islamic State and whose activities are prohibited in Russia. “We continue to welcome any actions directed in the fight against terrorism, any actions directed in the fight against the Islamic State. Of course, we believe that if these actions are agreed and the attacks of everyone are in one united coalition, the effectiveness would be considerably increased,” Peskov told journalists. Peskov added that Moscow "opened doors for the creation of such coalition."
    According to the Kremlin, Russia is the only country which carries out airstrikes in Syria in accordance with the international law.

Read more: http://sputniknews.com/world/20151203/1031166969/russia-uk-daesh.html#ixzz3tFZsp1q2

MOSCOW, December 3. /TASS/. Russian Federation Council’s International Affairs Committee Konstantin Kosachev has said UK airstrikes against terrorists in Syria can be welcomed only in case they hit the announced targets. "Though this decision (UK involvement in the military operation against Islamic State terrorist organization), just like other actions of the so-called US-led coalition on Syria, have no international legal grounds (while Russia undoubtedly has them), every airstrike against terrorists, if it what it is, hits the sought target that corresponds with our targets," Kosachev wrote on Thursday on his Facebook page. "And this can be welcomed. But I will repeat, only if these airstrikes hit the announced targets," he added. Kosachev wrote that "it is important that formally the British parliament has made a decision about the country’s involvement in the military operation against ISIL militants (Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant - former name of IS) in Syria, and not in support of the anti-government opposition."
    The official did not rule out that "Britons may have different targets." "Time will show what war Great Britain entered - anti-terrorist or civil," he concluded.

Last edited by JohninMK on Thu Dec 03, 2015 11:15 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Third item added)
    JohninMK
    JohninMK

Post  JohninMK Thu Dec 03, 2015 11:01 am

Turkey's PR operation reacting to US PR operation saying Turkey could do more. Note the world is moving away from ISIS etc using Daesh instead as it is an insult and ISIS have said that anyone using Daesh will be executed. How much or what will happen on the ground is another matter.

ANKARA (Sputnik) – Turkey and its coalition partners are taking measures to clear the Turkish-Syrian border from the Daesh, also known as ISIL/The Islamic State and whose activities are prohibited in Russia, Turkish Prime Minister Ahmet Davutoglu said Thursday. “Ninety-eight kilometers [around 60 miles] of our border with Syria is under Daesh control. Along with our coalition, we are taking measures to clear the border from Daesh militants and will do everything possible to push them out. We will close the border for militants and leave it open for refugees,” Davutoglu said during a press conference in the Ankara Airport before leaving for an official visit to Azerbaijan.

Read more: http://sputniknews.com/middleeast/20151203/1031167289/turkey-syria-border.html#ixzz3tFaMkynD
    Vann7

Post  Vann7 Thu Dec 03, 2015 4:23 pm

Zivo wrote:

Personally, I enjoy watching these dumbasses squirm as their lies fall apart.

yeah.. the white house spokeman was really embarrassed and without words what
    to say.. lol1   That was epic..  Very Happy  

But honestly i believed and still do somehow that the white house will take advantage
    of the European Union cowardice ,to confront American policies in Syria and open support
    for ISIS sponsor states to continue supporting Erdogan. This is because they have invested
    So much in Syria..and they cannot allow Russia to save Assad or Syria from disbanding.

IF Russia wins.. and Syria liberate all its territories again..it will be the end of Proxy Terrorism
    on a major scale. And it will only streghten Russia to a new level in the eyes of the European Union. it will be a major embarrassing moment in the history of United States losing its leadership position to Russia at least to military conflicts in Europe and middle east.

If Americans wins.. it will be the destruction of the world as we knew it..not only Syria and IRAQ destroyed, but ISlam/ISIS will destroy Africa and Asia and basically take control of all Oil and Gas from muslin nations. it will spread to all world nations that are muslin countries. and later it can be used to black mail Democratic free nations. including Latin America ,Russia and Europe.

That is if United States and gulf allies allowed to get its way in Syria and IRAQ.. a new dark era of terror with start.. with US using ISIS and Alqaeda to terrorize the world for money and for submission of nations to their authority. Either you allow US gov to take control of your country or else ISIS will destroy it. Im amazed how stupid Europe can be.. the one million invasion of
    muslins to Europe should have been enough reason for war and split of relations with Americans and total rejection of its wars in any place in the planet. with the disbanding of NATO.
    JohninMK
    JohninMK

Post  JohninMK Thu Dec 03, 2015 5:30 pm

Sometimes you posts can go on a bit but this time you hit the nail on the head, it is sad that so few in the world appreciate just what is at stake here.
    Dima
    Dima

Post  Dima Thu Dec 03, 2015 6:09 pm

Situation map 2nd Dec....need not be accurate. What say?

http://www.agathocledesyracuse.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/12/Syria-img-2-Dec-2015.jpg
    JohninMK
    JohninMK

Post  JohninMK Thu Dec 03, 2015 7:04 pm

An Aussie Jorno reporting today

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2015-12-03/take-a-look-inside-a-car-bomb-made-by-islamic-state-militants/6997112
    flamming_python
    flamming_python

Post  flamming_python Thu Dec 03, 2015 9:06 pm

JohninMK wrote:Well the RAF are on their way into Syria.

Seems to me that a sortie that would be absolutely perfect for the Tornados is to use a JP-233 runway denial munition on one of those massive lorry parks shown in the Russian photos today. But I am not holding my breath.

You want the RAF to bomb a Russian Air Force base? Suspect
    Zivo
    Zivo

Post  Zivo Thu Dec 03, 2015 9:49 pm

flamming_python wrote:

Bombing Daesh fuel truck clusters.
    arpakola
    arpakola

Post  arpakola Thu Dec 03, 2015 10:10 pm

http://russia-insider.com/en/politics/israel-main-buyer-isis-oil-report/ri11633
    Israel the Main Buyer of ISIS Oil — Report
    Multiple reports claim that Israel is the top purchaser of smuggled ISIS oil

Citing multiple sources, the Israeli business press are now reporting that Israel is the main recipient of ISIS oil:

Kurdish and Turkish smugglers are transporting oil from ISIS controlled territory in Syria and Iraq and selling it to Israel, according to several reports in the Arab and Russian media. An estimated 20,000-40,000 barrels of oil are produced daily in ISIS controlled territory generating $1-1.5 million daily profit for the terrorist organization.

The oil is extracted from Dir A-Zur in Syria and two fields in Iraq[size=18pt] and transported to the Kurdish city of Zakhu[/size] in a triangle of land near the borders of Syria, Iraq and Turkey. Israeli and Turkish mediators come to the city and when prices are agreed, the oil is smuggled to the Turkish city of Silop marked as originating from Kurdish regions of Iraq and sold for $15-18 per barrel (WTI and Brent Crude currently sell for $41 and $45 per barrel) to the Israeli mediator, a man in his 50s with dual Greek-Israeli citizenship known as Dr. Farid. He transports the oil via several Turkish ports and then onto other ports, with Israel among the main destinations.

In August, the “Financial Times” reported that Israel obtained 75% of its oil supplies from Iraqi Kurdistan. More than a third of such exports go through the port of Ceyhan, which the FT describe as a “potential gateway for ISIS-smuggled crude.”
    It's been well-established that Turkey is a major transportation hub for ISIS oil smuggling operations. But where is the oil sent? Someone has to buy it. The answer, apparently, is: Israel.

Al-Araby published an extensive investigation which lays out in detail how oil is transported from ISIS-controlled wells to Israel via Turkey.

Syrian Civil War: News #4 - Page 23 Israel-isis-oil

Syrian Civil War: News #4 - Page 23 12289544_1074130062605944_1996690614058989081_n
    [size=12pt]Here comes again [size=18pt]Masud Barzani[/size] the regime of the Kurdish IRAQ exposed as medeators and transporters of the Mosul / ISIS oil. The Kurdish city of Zakhu is used as a hub for the transportation and trading the iSIS oil for 15-18 $ per barel. Barzani and the Iraqi Kurds are realy playing with fire..[/size]
    [The oil is extracted from Dir A-Zur in Syria and two fields in Iraq and transported to the Kurdish city of Zakhu in a triangle of land near the borders of Syria, Iraq and Turkey. Israeli and Turkish mediators come to the city and when prices are agreed, the oil is smuggled to the Turkish city of Silop marked as originating from Kurdish regions of Iraq and sold for $15-18 per barrel (WTI and Brent Crude currently sell for $41 and $45 per barrel) to the Israeli mediator, a man in his 50s with dual Greek-Israeli citizenship known as Dr. Farid. He transports the oil via several Turkish ports and then onto other ports, with Israel among the main destinations.]

Syrian Civil War: News #4 - Page 23 12314374_1074130169272600_5659402379984368852_o
    Syrian Civil War: News #4 - Page 23 12291142_1074130129272604_1278091183904694252_o
    Syrian Civil War: News #4 - Page 23 12322977_1074130145939269_5854562668371964046_o
    Syrian Civil War: News #4 - Page 23 12322806_1074130132605937_4622388617468337674_o
    par far

Post  par far Thu Dec 03, 2015 10:48 pm

arpakola wrote:

http://russia-insider.com/en/politics/israel-main-buyer-isis-oil-report/ri11633
    Israel the Main Buyer of ISIS Oil — Report
    Multiple reports claim that Israel is the top purchaser of smuggled ISIS oil

Citing multiple sources, the Israeli business press are now reporting that Israel is the main recipient of ISIS oil:

Kurdish and Turkish smugglers are transporting oil from ISIS controlled territory in Syria and Iraq and selling it to Israel, according to several reports in the Arab and Russian media. An estimated 20,000-40,000 barrels of oil are produced daily in ISIS controlled territory generating $1-1.5 million daily profit for the terrorist organization.

The oil is extracted from Dir A-Zur in Syria and two fields in Iraq and transported to the Kurdish city of Zakhu in a triangle of land near the borders of Syria, Iraq and Turkey. Israeli and Turkish mediators come to the city and when prices are agreed, the oil is smuggled to the Turkish city of Silop marked as originating from Kurdish regions of Iraq and sold for $15-18 per barrel (WTI and Brent Crude currently sell for $41 and $45 per barrel) to the Israeli mediator, a man in his 50s with dual Greek-Israeli citizenship known as Dr. Farid. He transports the oil via several Turkish ports and then onto other ports, with Israel among the main destinations.

In August, the “Financial Times” reported that Israel obtained 75% of its oil supplies from Iraqi Kurdistan. More than a third of such exports go through the port of Ceyhan, which the FT describe as a “potential gateway for ISIS-smuggled crude.”
    It's been well-established that Turkey is a major transportation hub for ISIS oil smuggling operations. But where is the oil sent? Someone has to buy it. The answer, apparently, is: Israel.

Al-Araby published an extensive investigation which lays out in detail how oil is transported from ISIS-controlled wells to Israel via Turkey.

Syrian Civil War: News #4 - Page 23 Israel-isis-oil

Syrian Civil War: News #4 - Page 23 12289544_1074130062605944_1996690614058989081_n
    Here comes again Masud Barzani the  regime of the Kurdish IRAQ exposed as medeators and transporters of the Mosul / ISIS oil. The Kurdish city of Zakhu is used as a hub  for the transportation and trading the iSIS oil for 15-18 $ per barel.  Barzani and the Iraqi Kurds are realy playing with fire..
    [The oil is extracted from Dir A-Zur in Syria and two fields in Iraq and transported to the Kurdish city of Zakhu in a triangle of land near the borders of Syria, Iraq and Turkey. Israeli and Turkish mediators come to the city and when prices are agreed, the oil is smuggled to the Turkish city of Silop marked as originating from Kurdish regions of Iraq and sold for $15-18 per barrel (WTI and Brent Crude currently sell for $41 and $45 per barrel) to the Israeli mediator, a man in his 50s with dual Greek-Israeli citizenship known as Dr. Farid. He transports the oil via several Turkish ports and then onto other ports, with Israel among the main destinations.]

Syrian Civil War: News #4 - Page 23 12314374_1074130169272600_5659402379984368852_o
    Syrian Civil War: News #4 - Page 23 12291142_1074130129272604_1278091183904694252_o
    Syrian Civil War: News #4 - Page 23 12322977_1074130145939269_5854562668371964046_o
    Syrian Civil War: News #4 - Page 23 12322806_1074130132605937_4622388617468337674_o

Russia, Syria, Iraq and Iran should not trust the cock sucking Kurds, the Kurds are traitors and back stabbers, especially that cock sucker  Masud Barzani(he is a NATO asshole, just like Karzai is), if we want to end the war in Syria and Iraq to end, then all oil routes(in Syria and Iraq) need to be closed, the Iraqi air force does not the capabilities to do this and US/NATO assholes aren't going to do it either.  The Iraqi government needs to ask Russia to use it's air force in Iraq(if the Iraqi's want this bloodshed to end). Russia already has two bases in Syria and the kweiris airbase can be the third one(this way Russia does not need to be in Iraq), the area around kweiris airbase need to be cleared out before any aircraft or helicopters can operate there or they can use a base in Iran(this is easier I think). I really hope US/NATO assholes, Russia and Iran drop their support the Kurds.
    JohninMK
    JohninMK

Post  JohninMK Thu Dec 03, 2015 11:45 pm

Zivo wrote:
    flamming_python wrote:

Bombing Daesh fuel truck clusters.
    Of course not and correct.

I made the comment in the ISIS oil supply discussion last night. There was a particular long, fairly wide park of 4 lines of trucks that would have been perfect for that type of munition. Also pretty good for A-10s or Mi-24 come to that. But as the US has ignored it as a target 'civilian trucks' I can't see that happening.
    Shadåw
    Shadåw

Post  Shadåw Fri Dec 04, 2015 12:04 am

Syrian Civil War: News #4 - Page 23 CVUdMgXW4AElkps

Source: - https://twitter.com/PetoLucem
    GunshipDemocracy
    GunshipDemocracy

Location : fishin on Stalin´s Strait between Mexico and Canada

Post  GunshipDemocracy Fri Dec 04, 2015 12:22 am

So UK will kindly ask UNSC for permission will be from now on an official aggressor?

Lavrov said about the need for London to obtain permission for airstrikes in Syria

http://www.interfax.ru/world/483096

Moscow. December 3. INTERFAX.RU - the UK must obtain the consent of the Syrian government in airstrikes on terrorists in Syria, this is in line with the resolutions of the UN security Council on combating the terrorist group "Islamic state", said Thursday the head of Russian foreign Ministry Sergei Lavrov.

"I heard that the Prime Minister of great Britain David Cameron said that the resolution 2249, adopted unanimously after the terrorist attacks in Paris, entitles the British to carry out these attacks on Syrian territory," Lavrov told journalists in Belgrade.

"I want to draw attention to a very important fact: in this resolution, the security Council calls on all who can do it, to cooperate in the fight against ISIL on the basis of international law and, above all, on the basis of the UN Charter, and to coordinate their actions. This appeal clearly extends to the Syrian government - the government of the country in which ISIS carries out their evil plans. And the call coordination applies to anyone who fights with ISIS," added the Russian Minister.

Assessing Britain's decision to connect to the strikes against ISIL in Syria, Lavrov said: "In any case, we presume, more universal than our efforts in the fight against terror, the more effective such efforts can be".

The Russian Minister also reiterated Russia's positions that a broad coalition against terrorism in Syria "should be based on a solid Foundation of international law."

"This means a decision of the UN security Council or the consent of the government in whose territory the operation is to combat terrorism. And if a foreign state wants to do, of course, necessary to have such consent", - said Lavrov.

Post  Guest Fri Dec 04, 2015 1:12 am

Syrian Civil War: News #4 - Page 23 CUQboMaWEAASNWp

French battlegroup

Post  Guest Fri Dec 04, 2015 1:55 am

Syrian Civil War: News #4 - Page 23 CVTfnkcWoAAPN7U

Oghab 1 captured in Aleppo.
    Siempre_Leal
    Siempre_Leal

Post  Siempre_Leal Fri Dec 04, 2015 2:15 am