Russia Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues

+99
The-thing-next-door
GarryB
flamming_python
higurashihougi
JohninMK
Sprut-B
teh_beard
TMA1
11E
Airbornewolf
ALAMO
auslander
SeigSoloyvov
limb
Backman
lyle6
Rodion_Romanovic
lancelot
Nomad5891
Scorpius
PhSt
Arrow
Tingsay
LMFS
owais.usmani
Tsavo Lion
Big_Gazza
Vann7
Aristide
jhelb
Hole
PapaDragon
Kimppis
Airman
yavar
BKP
franco
Odin of Ossetia
Benya
miketheterrible
NationalRus
kingodthequeens
Cowboy's daughter
KoTeMoRe
KiloGolf
sweartome123
max steel
Karl Haushofer
Osobist
VladimirSahin
Rodinazombie
bmtppk
Zivo
zg18
Svyatoslavich
Hannibal Barca
OminousSpudd
Monarchist
Cucumber Khan
Solncepek
Rmf
Khepesh
victor1985
par far
Dima
alexZam
kvs
Regular
Morpheus Eberhardt
Kyo
AlfaT8
Mike E
magnumcromagnon
F-15E
Trexonian
calripson
George1
collegeboy16
sepheronx
Viktor
zino
gaurav
Sujoy
Werewolf
Cyberspec
Austin
gloriousfatherland
TheArmenian
TR1
SOC
ahmedfire
CommunistPower
Firebird
Russian Patriot
Pervius
Admin
RuStepan
Turk1
Vladislav
103 posters

Vladimir Putin Thread

Dima
    Dima

Vladimir Putin Thread - Page 5 Empty Re: Vladimir Putin Thread

Post  Dima Sun May 24, 2015 4:40 pm

This needs to be here as well.

DTA wrote:Documentary by Vladimir Solovyov

Episode 1 - War in Chechnya. Way from Prime Minister to Acting President
    http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=c7f_1430284031

i found here mistake 05.25 when Zakhar Prilepin talk about ChabanMakhi and KarabanMakhi - two villages in Dagestan

Episode 2/8 - Elections. President of a country in decay. Tragedy of Kursk submarine
    http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=517_1430437349

Episode 3/8 - Relations between Russia and US. Restoring Russian Economy - Beginning
    http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=07b_1430592154

Episode 4/8 - Developing partnership with EU. Terrorist acts in Russia. Russia stands United
    http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=f20_1430662214

PRESIDENT - Episode 5/8 - Formation of Personality
    http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=e8c_1430759524

Episode 6/8 - Putin on the post of Prime Minister during 2008 crisis
    http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=93e_1430924790

Episode 7/8 - Relations with opposition. Bolotnaya protests. Standoff between US and Russia
    http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=5e3_1430934131

Episode 8/8 Revival of Russian Army. Putin serves his Country. Peoples faith in the President and Country
    http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=bee_1431009868
    alexZam
    alexZam

Post  alexZam Tue Jun 02, 2015 11:51 pm

Vovka is a big softie... Smile 
    Vladimir Putin Thread - Page 5 120305_putin_605_ap

Vladimir Putin Thread - Page 5 R+_7a08be99e7262754893833d79df9477f
    Vladimir Putin Thread - Page 5 Vladimir-putin-laughing
    George1
    George1

Post  George1 Sat Jun 13, 2015 12:34 am

Ideas of patriotism in Russia strong - Putin

Vladimir Putin Thread - Page 5 Pu-11110
    par far

Post  par far Thu Aug 06, 2015 5:39 pm

I was just researching information on Putin and found out(don't know if true) that Vladimir Putin mother was Jewish and so was his grandfather and other other relatives(this true, does anyone know?). If true it would make Vladimir Putin Jewish.
    George1
    George1

Post  George1 Thu Aug 06, 2015 6:09 pm

par far wrote:I was just researching information on Putin and found out(don't know if true) that Vladimir Putin mother was Jewish and so was his grandfather and other other relatives(this true, does anyone know?). If true it would make Vladimir Putin Jewish.

friend come on, don't believe the propaganda of internet
    par far

Post  par far Thu Aug 06, 2015 6:22 pm

George1 wrote:
    par far wrote:I was just researching information on Putin and found out(don't know if true) that Vladimir Putin mother was Jewish and so was his grandfather and other other relatives(this true, does anyone know?). If true it would make Vladimir Putin Jewish.

friend come on, don't believe the propaganda of internet

Very very true, fun fact: this was the first in 2 years I researched anything on the internet and I regret it already.
    GarryB
    GarryB

Post  GarryB Sat Aug 08, 2015 7:02 am

Depends on whether you think Jewish is a religion or an ethnicity.

We know it is a religion, but we also know there is no jewish gene... just like there is no catholic gene or Hindu gene.

It comes down to, what portions do you define as being ethnicity too... if your mother is white and your father is black are you black or white?

Often your looks will do more to determine how you are treated... dark skin and you will be treated as being black and light skin as white.

Personally I don't care... what someone's grandfather was or his mother did does not effect my feelings towards someone.

Skin colour is about as important as eye colour or hair colour.

As far as Putin goes he has shown that he makes decisions and speaks in the interests of Russians... that is all that matters... his actions match what he says and both support the position of Russia and Russians.

...and in that state of affairs I don't care if he is a Druid.
    Werewolf
    Werewolf

Post  Werewolf Sat Aug 08, 2015 11:02 am

GarryB wrote:Depends on whether you think Jewish is a religion or an ethnicity.

We know it is a religion, but we also know there is no jewish gene... just like there is no catholic gene or Hindu gene.

It comes down to, what portions do you define as being ethnicity too... if your mother is white and your father is black are you black or white?

Often your looks will do more to determine how you are treated... dark skin and you will be treated as being black and light skin as white.

Personally I don't care... what someone's grandfather was or his mother did does not effect my feelings towards someone.

Skin colour is about as important as eye colour or hair colour.

As far as Putin goes he has shown that he makes decisions and speaks in the interests of Russians... that is all that matters... his actions match what he says and both support the position of Russia and Russians.

...and in that state of affairs I don't care if he is a Druid.

Well the organism usually tries to adopt the pre-dominant genes for better adoption to harsher environments meaning the gen for higher pigmentation will always go through while the "white gen" will lose but remain in the DNA and only over hundreds of generations with constant white+black reproduction it will get easier to see that each generation becomes less blackish.

Aggree with the rest. Judge someone by his actions not his speeches and what the father was or did does not mean the son has to be/become or can be found guilty off.
    George1
    George1

Post  George1 Fri Aug 21, 2015 1:41 am

Putin descends to Black Sea bed in submergence vehicle to explore antique vessels

Vladimir Putin Thread - Page 5 1103828

Vladimir Putin Thread - Page 5 1103829

Vladimir Putin Thread - Page 5 1103830
    victor1985

Post  victor1985 Fri Aug 21, 2015 8:35 am

i ask something very interesting.do you believe putin has a problem with the "being a strong man" atitude? i say this cause i see him like struggle to beat some punks that agresse him on street.

Post  Guest Sat Sep 05, 2015 7:48 pm

"From horse riding to hunting, Vladimir Putin has long portrayed himself as Russia's action-man president and this morning was no different as he was pictured enthusiastically working out with prime minister Dmitry Medvedev in his gym in Sochi. Amazingly, Putin managed to resist the urge to rip off his t-shirt, preferring to complete his whole workout without revealing his famous torso. After struggling to keep up with Putin, Medvedev joined the President for a relaxing cup of tea and breakfast at his residence in Bocharov Ruchei. Wearing a pair of powerlifting gloves, grey jogging bottoms and a plain t-shirt, Putin appeared to be well-prepared for an intense workout. Striding into the gym with Medvedev, the Russian president seemed to be at ease, quickly showing off his strength with an easy arm workout on the cable crossover. Pausing to reset his feet, Putin leans forward as he works on the cable crossover, slightly blowing his cheeks out as he starts to feel the strain to his arms and upper back.

After powering through a few more reps on various pieces of gym equipment, Putin gave a few words of wisdom to Medvedev, watching closely over his shoulder as he worked out. Putin also allows enough time to work on his hamstrings, gently bouncing on a balance board whilst holding on to a nearby conditioning machine. While Putin is well known for his action-man personality, Medvedev is also no stranger to exercise either. He has previously been seen playing badminton and is a keen ice hockey and judo fan. A few more lifts and the 62-year-old president called time on his workout before the two friends heading off for a quick barbecue. Always keen to take the lead, Putin quickly grabbed the tongs and demonstrated his culinary skills, turning the skewered meat over the flames. The main chef intervened and gave the two men a bit of advice on achieving the perfect grill. With the meat finally ready, Putin and Medvedev sat outside at a table for a spot of breakfast.
    Raising their china tea mugs, the president and prime minister made a toast before digging into a much deserved breakfast. The Russian President Vladimir Putin was also pictured on Saturday sitting next to former boxer Natalia Ragozina as they attended an international combat sambo tournament in Sochi." Source: theguardian.com

Why is this news in UK seriously? If this is supposed to be part of media war aganist Russia i dont think its working very well...

kvs
    kvs

Post  kvs Mon Sep 07, 2015 5:24 pm

Militarov wrote:"From horse riding to hunting, Vladimir Putin has long portrayed himself as Russia's action-man president and this morning was no different as he was pictured enthusiastically working out with prime minister Dmitry Medvedev in his gym in Sochi. Amazingly, Putin managed to resist the urge to rip off his t-shirt, preferring to complete his whole workout without revealing his famous torso. After struggling to keep up with Putin, Medvedev joined the President for a relaxing cup of tea and breakfast at his residence in Bocharov Ruchei. Wearing a pair of powerlifting gloves, grey jogging bottoms and a plain t-shirt, Putin appeared to be well-prepared for an intense workout. Striding into the gym with Medvedev, the Russian president seemed to be at ease, quickly showing off his strength with an easy arm workout on the cable crossover.  Pausing to reset his feet, Putin leans forward as he works on the cable crossover, slightly blowing his cheeks out as he starts to feel the strain to his arms and upper back.

After powering through a few more reps on various pieces of gym equipment, Putin gave a few words of wisdom to Medvedev, watching closely over his shoulder as he worked out. Putin also allows enough time to work on his hamstrings, gently bouncing on a balance board whilst holding on to a nearby conditioning machine. While Putin is well known for his action-man personality, Medvedev is also no stranger to exercise either. He has previously been seen playing badminton and is a keen ice hockey and judo fan. A few more lifts and the 62-year-old president called time on his workout before the two friends heading off for a quick barbecue. Always keen to take the lead, Putin quickly grabbed the tongs and demonstrated his culinary skills, turning the skewered meat over the flames. The main chef intervened and gave the two men a bit of advice on achieving the perfect grill. With the meat finally ready, Putin and Medvedev sat outside at a table for a spot of breakfast.
    Raising their china tea mugs, the president and prime minister made a toast before digging into a much deserved breakfast. The Russian President Vladimir Putin was also pictured on Saturday sitting next to former boxer Natalia Ragozina as they attended an international combat sambo tournament in Sochi." Source: theguardian.com

Why is this news in UK seriously? If this is supposed to be part of media war aganist Russia i dont think its working very well...

It's the usual pathetic double standards and inane spin. When some NATO leader does these photo-ops it is considered de rigueur, but
    when Putin does it is a sign of depravity. This is propaganda designed to feed the empty brains of lemmings. There are millions who
    can see through this transparent crap, but unfortunately there are many more millions who will swallow it and think they got informed.
    victor1985

Post  victor1985 Mon Sep 07, 2015 6:40 pm

point is that a strong man in what to be. because pushups just show that he is a athlet. but best for now would be some show about his ability to government the country aka some that proves he have ability to make lets say complicated economical calculus. you may say what will show that. well will show the ability to make economy better

Post  Guest Mon Sep 07, 2015 10:09 pm

It's the usual pathetic double standards and inane spin.   When some NATO leader does these photo-ops it is considered de rigueur, but
    when Putin does it is a sign of depravity.   This is propaganda designed to feed the empty brains of lemmings.   There are millions who
    can see through this transparent crap, but unfortunately there are many more millions who will swallow it and think they got informed.

I am not big fan of media as tool of propaganda, nor i am big fan of politics (they are sadly big part of our lives) however i do very much like what Putin and few other politicians around the globe are doing. And i am not very sure how badly educated and brainwashed you have to be...to actually belive in crap that some of the Western media hubs are releasing. Well, actually many people in my country see Putin as some kind of new Tsar and "leader of the free world", i dont think he is perfect far from that but.. compared to some around...
    sepheronx
    sepheronx

Post  sepheronx Mon Sep 07, 2015 11:40 pm

Militarov wrote:
    It's the usual pathetic double standards and inane spin.   When some NATO leader does these photo-ops it is considered de rigueur, but
    when Putin does it is a sign of depravity.   This is propaganda designed to feed the empty brains of lemmings.   There are millions who

I am not big fan of media as tool of propaganda, nor i am big fan of politics (they are sadly big part of our lives) however i do very much like what Putin and few other politicians around the globe are doing. And i am not very sure how badly educated and brainwashed you have to be...to actually belive in crap that some of the Western media hubs are releasing. Well, actually many people in my country see Putin as some kind of new Tsar and "leader of the free world", i dont think he is perfect far from that but.. compared to some around...

He may not be, but we all have a fault, regardless who. But of all people to vote for, Putin is really the only one. Alternatives are: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Political_parties_in_Russia

To be fair, the alternatives, maybe besides communists, may not be so bad. Some make fun of heads of the LDPR, but their ideology is what is pretty good.

But in reality, Putin has been far more pragmatic. His popularity is ever on the rise in Russia due to current events, at lets be honest, the US gave it to him in that case. If the US politicians weren't such idiots whom backtracked everything they say in the same meetings and media appearances, then maybe Putin wouldn't be viewed as some grand master of all. But because of the complete incompetence of US foreign policy, Putin now holds pretty much popularity that hasn't been seen in nearly ever, besides countries where a gun is held to their heads. And Russia isn't one of those.

Media went after my family for specific reasons back in the 80's, and there are plenty of lies. Let me just say, I was always told by my father that "there is what they say, what I say, then the truth". Never believe everything you read. You need to read between the lines and see both sides to the story.
    victor1985

Post  victor1985 Tue Sep 08, 2015 4:09 am

yes point is today is a lot to read. people have no time to inform well. so is easy to lie them
    Khepesh
    Khepesh

Post  Khepesh Wed Sep 09, 2015 11:39 pm

To me what is important is the ability to lead and to show that you are leading and know what you are doing, even if you are not perfect behind the scenes. To look at western "leaders", and I include places like Japan in that description, all you see are faceless boring technocrats and bureaucrats who clearly have zero leadership abilities. Hollande is a perfect example, he even looks what he is. Yet they think by putting on sharp suit and trying for the look of "gravitas" on TV, that they are leaders. They are nothing, their political systems precludes real leaders from arising. Putin does not have to put on the sort of act western non entities do as he leads by natural instinct. He would fit in with the world of Rome at the very top, while his western contemporaries would be tax collectors at best, and some of course would be slaves.
    Rmf
    Rmf

Post  Rmf Fri Sep 11, 2015 3:24 pm

kvs wrote:
    Militarov wrote:"From horse riding to hunting, Vladimir Putin has long portrayed himself as Russia's action-man president and this morning was no different as he was pictured enthusiastically working out with prime minister Dmitry Medvedev in his gym in Sochi. Amazingly, Putin managed to resist the urge to rip off his t-shirt, preferring to complete his whole workout without revealing his famous torso. After struggling to keep up with Putin, Medvedev joined the President for a relaxing cup of tea and breakfast at his residence in Bocharov Ruchei. Wearing a pair of powerlifting gloves, grey jogging bottoms and a plain t-shirt, Putin appeared to be well-prepared for an intense workout. Striding into the gym with Medvedev, the Russian president seemed to be at ease, quickly showing off his strength with an easy arm workout on the cable crossover.  Pausing to reset his feet, Putin leans forward as he works on the cable crossover, slightly blowing his cheeks out as he starts to feel the strain to his arms and upper back.

haha western politician dont even come close to putin , heres how some english celebrated thachers death after waiting 30 years ....
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?t=133&v=InfxZI4jZaQ
    Solncepek
    Solncepek

Post  Solncepek Mon Sep 14, 2015 7:29 pm

82-year-old Yuri Malugin lives modestly in a remote town in Siberia Cherski. The town is barely accessible and is almost post-apocalyptic landscape.

People like him such a life is slow and calm.

What distinguishes the town thousands in similar stiff from the cold Siberian Infinite is that people say the place is visited repeatedly by Khrushchev, Brezhnev, Gorbachev, Yeltsin and Putin now !? Why?

The leaders of the Soviet Union and today the Russian Federation shall consult with the prophet Yuri Malugin the most important strategic decisions!

For Yuri knows less! He is modest adult life that inhabits his family house on the outskirts, chopping wood, drinking tea from a samovar and advise world leaders .... the most important geopolitical issues!

Why!? Because paranormal specialists of Russia believe that Yuri is a man with perhaps the most powerful psychic abilities in the world!

As is well known KGB maintained huge resource of carefully selected clairvoyants, psychics and psychic who were carefully classified according to their abilities and used "for the good of the people"!

Yuri was among paranormal "stars"! His visionary indicators were beyond any borders!

Why Yuri live end of the world !?

According to radio "Sibirskaya Volna", which is perhaps the only media which have interviewed Yuri Malugin, clairvoyant claimed that the land near Cherskiy gives him an unusual gift and that, if moved, for example, in Moscow, he could not unveils the future!

Natalia Ustinova, a journalist of "Sibirskaya Volna" is the only journalist who spoke to Yuri in early 2015. She has recorded conversation with a video camera and separately on your smartphone. Ustinova says that after the interview recording was absolutely empty, the video is only seen snow! The only information about what is said Malugin is what she remembered of their conversation.

Only this low quality image was made by Yuri Malugin driver Natalia Ustinova who clicked the "holy old man" as they call him in the small town with paper disposable camera!

Here's what citing Natalia Ustinova conversation with Yuri in the radio broadcast only once before a small audience of Siberian station:

"The world is shaking, my daughter! Our brethren in Europe suffer and cry tears of blood! / it is believed that it was a Ukraine /. I told batiushka / it is believed that it is a Putin / not to pour salt in the wound of the world, not to kill us all! The world is a daughter of the human body if a cut on your hand fester, the whole body will suffer and eventually die in hellfire!

Hell is opened to the east, daughter! / It is believed that this is the rise of Islamic

country! Batiushka must stop hell or the world will sink into evil and darkness, as happened when the "little wolf" fell from his throne! *

* It is believed that under the "little wolf" Yuri refers to the last Roman emperor, Romulus Avgustulus / Romulus's mythical Roman king who is boza of the wolf, and that the young emperor was baptized /. Romulus Avgustulus was deposed in 476th year CE, which is considered the end of civilized antiquity and the early Middle Ages - the dark ages!

Then the world is plunged into chaos and war bezprosvetie literally a few years.

If Batiushka not stop Hell, the world will sink into darkness and war in 2016 and the darkness will last 2000 years!

Clearly, Yuri says Putin should be included in the battle with the Islamic state!

Vladimir Putin Thread - Page 5 Presentation1_4
    Cucumber Khan

Post  Cucumber Khan Mon Sep 14, 2015 9:24 pm

Soviet leaders making policy based on the ramblings of an deranged psychic...you know, the collapse of the USSR suddenly makes SO much sense...
    sepheronx
    sepheronx

Post  sepheronx Mon Sep 14, 2015 9:40 pm

There are always strange anomalies in life and maybe this guy is simply one of them.

To say they made their policies on him is far fetched, but the fall of soviet union was the politicians themselves and their squabble for power.
    magnumcromagnon
    magnumcromagnon

Post  magnumcromagnon Mon Sep 14, 2015 10:22 pm

Cucumber Khan wrote:Soviet leaders making policy based on the ramblings of an deranged psychic...you know, the collapse of the USSR suddenly makes SO much sense...

Yeah because Ronald Reagan didn't consort with psychics or anything like that...btw for you to actually believe spiritual hermits were dictating Soviet policy is laughable, seeing how Soviet leaders were militant atheists.
    Cucumber Khan

Post  Cucumber Khan Mon Sep 14, 2015 10:36 pm

magnumcromagnon wrote:
    Cucumber Khan wrote:Soviet leaders making policy based on the ramblings of an deranged psychic...you know, the collapse of the USSR suddenly makes SO much sense...

Yeah because Ronald Reagan didn't consort with psychics or anything like that...btw for you to actually believe spiritual hermits were dictating Soviet policy is laughable, seeing how Soviet leaders were militant atheists.

Well, I WAS trying to be sarcastic here...no I DON'T think they went to some psychic hermit, but there are obviously people who think they did. Some people think Putin joined the war in Syria because some guy in a siberian hellhole blabberd about roman emperors and wolves and shit.
    Firebird

Post  Firebird Thu Sep 17, 2015 8:45 pm

Gotta laugh at that creepy cockjockey Elton John trying to get a meeting with Putin, about pillowbiters "rights".

I've heard via the grapevine that Putin has actually had a call with Elton, after the initial prank one. And that Putin expressed concern that Fagboy Elton had adopted a young boy from the Ukraine. Naturally, Putin was concerned that Elton might be sexually abusing him, when he could have been living with a decent Russian family instead.

Anyway, Elton assured Putin there was nothing untoward going on, and started singing this song:-

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gGQ8BVLkOXE

Putin is however unconvinced by the claims Elton made during his call.
    victor1985

Post  victor1985 Wed Sep 23, 2015 9:38 am

ok i saw that putin is a tought boy also entire russia put a accent on this quality but how this helps to maintain equilibrum of power and at what does help to be tought also all liberal things must be banned or are some things that must be kept?

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Sep 08, 2024 2:09 am