Russia Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues

+59
caveat emptor
billybatts91
Sujoy
mr_hd
Rasisuki Nebia
Azi
Singular_Transform
thegopnik
owais.usmani
Arrow
rigoletto
lancelot
Broski
lyle6
SeigSoloyvov
Hole
Mir
TMA1
nomadski
Big_Gazza
GarryB
RTN
Regular
par far
andalusia
Vann7
Krepost
Mig-31BM2 Super Irbis-E
LMFS
VARGR198
Kriva
flamming_python
magnumcromagnon
d_taddei2
Maximmmm
Urluber
Finty
PhSt
bitcointrader70
auslander
Karl Haushofer
Hannibal Barca
Airbornewolf
franco
ALAMO
PapaDragon
JohninMK
Penguin
littlerabbit
ATLASCUB
Backman
nero
Isos
miketheterrible
Arkanghelsk
dino00
kvs
George1
Scorpius
63 posters

Ukraine situation after DPR, LPR recognition by Russia

Arkanghelsk
    Arkanghelsk

Ukraine situation after DPR, LPR recognition by Russia - Page 13 Empty Re: Ukraine situation after DPR, LPR recognition by Russia

Post  Arkanghelsk Wed Feb 23, 2022 7:57 pm

bitcointrader70 wrote:
    Arkanghelsk wrote:
    bitcointrader70 wrote:Why would Russia have 200,000 troops and a large portion of their navy in the Black Sea if there won’t be an invasion? He didn’t need 200,000 soldiers  to recognize 2 failed proxy states that Russia is already propping up. He tried to bluff and bully the west with the build up but they masterfully called his bluff. Now NS2 is gone and Russia sanctioned and gained zero. Recognizing a puppet state you already control is not a victory. They only needed about 2k Russian peacekeepers to move in and stop the violence. Any attacks by Ukraine would be smashed by drones, airforce, and artillery fire from across the border.

Now Putin has no choice to invade or he looks like a weak fool. Meanwhile during this whole charade NATO has been sending more and more weapons but oh no it’s not weapons that will help Ukraine win the war. It’s weapons that would make Russians remember the first and second Chechen wars.

There is way to spin this by Garry b and archangesk claiming Russia doesn’t care about Kiev or Ukraine when Putin is giving speeches about Ukrainian history on the internet.

Man this is bad for Russia indeed. The only mistake the west made is that they haven’t given Putin an off ramp. And a well executed invasion has the potential to flip the world on its head.

This is the line of Vennediktov and the rest of the imbeciles from echo moskvy , the meduza gang, and Drozd inc. 

Nord Stream 2 certification was suspended, ergo itl be back on once green's finish off the german economy in recession and are replaced by AFD, this is a gradual process

Putin has all the cards, he makes his choice when he wants, noone defines it for him 

In fact he had time to bring forward everything including the kitchen sink. 

It's the west which looks impotent sanctioning some randos and VTB bank.

I’ve never read Medusa in my life. I do my own analysis from multiple sources.
    Sanctions never come in one wave. The west will escalate their sanctions at opportune time for MAX PAIN.

When Russian troops attack Ukraine positions Russia will get sanctioned. When Russia makes some legal declaration or Donetsk has elections/referendum their will be sanctions timed for that.

MAX PAIN.

It’s sad that people on this forum don’t understand the basics and keep listening to spin guruus like Garry b and archangels and kvs

These guys might as well be getting paid for kremlin because in their eyes russia has never made a bad move.  

https://sputniknews.com/20220223/moscow-vows-strong-response-to-us-sanctions-that-will-be-sensitive-for-washington-1093303721.html

Russia is sanctioning USA, and EU , EU is already experiencing recession from Russian gas sanctions 

And USA will feel MAX PAIN when the titanium exports are barred ,

As for US sanctions, meh there are no US treasuries anyway so fuggit

With inflationary crisis currently wiping out US savings, along with housing bubble, derivatives crisis, Energy inflation, and now Titanium ban, 

Pindos are in for MAX PAIN

GarryB, magnumcromagnon, Hannibal Barca, Big_Gazza, kvs, DerWolf, lyle6 and like this post

Arkanghelsk
    Arkanghelsk

Ukraine situation after DPR, LPR recognition by Russia - Page 13 Empty Re: Ukraine situation after DPR, LPR recognition by Russia

Post  Arkanghelsk Wed Feb 23, 2022 8:21 pm

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.argusmedia.com/en/news/2304842-titanium-supply-chain-threatened-by-ukraine-conflict%3famp=1

Titanium ban floated

All the US has done is to awake a sleeping giant, and fill him with a terrible resolve

GarryB, magnumcromagnon, par far, Big_Gazza, kvs, Maximmmm, DerWolf and like this post

Hole
    Hole

Post  Hole Wed Feb 23, 2022 8:25 pm

LMFS wrote:Peaceful Ukrainians are reconciling with LDNR by intensifying their shelling of the republics, declaring emergency on the country and imposing martial law in the part of Donetsk and Lugansk they occupy. Russia is getting ready to correspond to their brotherly behaviour by removing all their diplomatic missions from the country, bringing serious hardware to the border and commenting the unlikelihood of a peaceful settlement being reached... LDNR just needs to make the call now

Meanwhile, British establishment keeps showing their true colours:

British Defense Secretary Ben Wallace said that London is always ready to strike at Russian interests anywhere in the world if necessary

"The Scots Guards kicked Tsar Nicholas I in 1853 in the Crimea. We can always do it again," Wallace says.

https://t.me/s/IntelSlava

They maybe want to try?  clown  clown  clown

Konashenko reminded him of the light brigade.

GarryB, kvs and LMFS like this post

PhSt
    PhSt

Post  PhSt Wed Feb 23, 2022 8:29 pm

bitcointroller70 wrote:I’ve never read Medusa in my life. I do my own analysis from multiple sources. 

Ukraine situation after DPR, LPR recognition by Russia - Page 13 LrHNhklky2FFYSfvCDjUtRH5AphkmwYk

And video games is not the best place to source your opinions lol. After liberating Ukraine and cleansing it of all NATzO minions, Russia has no other choice but to keep the momentum and seize back its baltic oblasts that are currently under Lithuanian, Latvian and Estonian occupation. russia attack

magnumcromagnon, Big_Gazza, DerWolf, lyle6, Broski, bitch_killer and Arkanghelsk like this post

caveat emptor
    caveat emptor

Post  caveat emptor Wed Feb 23, 2022 8:43 pm

Arkanghelsk wrote:https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.argusmedia.com/en/news/2304842-titanium-supply-chain-threatened-by-ukraine-conflict%3famp=1

Titanium ban floated

All the US has done is to awake a sleeping giant, and fill him with a terrible resolve

That will produce some pain, but it can be supplied from other sources. As far as countersanctions go, real Russian strength lies in fertilizers (especially combined with Belarus, nitrogen and potash), gas to Europe, oil, nickel and palladium. To a lesser extent aluminum.

GarryB likes this post

miketheterrible
    miketheterrible

Post  miketheterrible Wed Feb 23, 2022 8:53 pm

caveat emptor wrote:
    Arkanghelsk wrote:https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.argusmedia.com/en/news/2304842-titanium-supply-chain-threatened-by-ukraine-conflict%3famp=1

Titanium ban floated

That will produce some pain, but it can be supplied from other sources. As far as countersanctions go, real Russian strength lies in fertilizers (especially combined with Belarus, nitrogen and potash), gas to Europe, oil, nickel and palladium. To a lesser extent aluminum.

That's actually not true, Russia is actually main world supplier of enforced titanium and titanium hybrid metals used in Aerospace and automotives. They sell all over the world.

But yes, the real hurt will be in fertilizer simply cause food prices are already an issue out west as is.

magnumcromagnon, Hannibal Barca, Big_Gazza, kvs, Broski, bitch_killer, Arkanghelsk and Belisarius like this post

Isos
    Isos

Post  Isos Wed Feb 23, 2022 8:59 pm

What are the EU sanction ? Still haven't heard of any ? US sanctions are also very light and doesn't really impact Russia. The bank they sanctiined is made specially for their military so that any kind of sanctions on it don't impact other banks. I also heard some japanese sanctions.

If you want a good laugh. A dumbass talking about Donbas crisis lol1 :

GarryB, miketheterrible, LMFS, Broski and Arkanghelsk like this post

caveat emptor
    caveat emptor

Post  caveat emptor Wed Feb 23, 2022 9:01 pm

miketheterrible wrote:
    caveat emptor wrote:

Titanium ban floated

That's actually not true, Russia is actually main world supplier of enforced titanium and titanium hybrid metals used in Aerospace and automotives. They sell all over the world.

But yes, the real hurt will be in fertilizer simply cause food prices are already an issue out west as is.
    I didn't say that they don't sell a lot. I said that it can be replaced. Airbus was already working on it. I'm not sure about Boeing, since they were main AVISMA customer.
    Potentially, ferts are where they are swing producer (dictate price in world markets).
    Isos
    Isos

Post  Isos Wed Feb 23, 2022 9:08 pm

Twitter right now:

Ukraine situation after DPR, LPR recognition by Russia - Page 13 Fmqyms10

GarryB, Airbornewolf, par far, Big_Gazza, zorobabel and Broski like this post

Isos
    Isos

Post  Isos Wed Feb 23, 2022 9:10 pm

Ukraine situation after DPR, LPR recognition by Russia - Page 13 Fmtrkk10

GarryB, Hannibal Barca, Big_Gazza, zardof, Arkanghelsk and Belisarius like this post

Hannibal Barca
    Hannibal Barca

Post  Hannibal Barca Wed Feb 23, 2022 9:16 pm

Russian army will push to the limits of the 2 oblasts. If sanity doesn't return in Kiev, pieces will keep falling one by one.

Also, I would advise the Americans to stop arguing that Ukraine is not protected by article 5, because in the not so distant future, their bluff will be called.

lancelot likes this post

auslander
    auslander

Post  auslander Wed Feb 23, 2022 9:44 pm

The entire north border of Krimu with Ukraine is now closed, shut down tight. No one in, no one out. Period.

The border of DNR/LNR is shut, no one allowed in, civilians can cross to Russia. This confirms what we saw this afternoon coming back from the 35th Battery event.

The fight for the rest of DNR/LNR will start by week's end. It is unknown if Russian forces will be involved but the leash is off NAF.

The hunt is on for anyone who was involved in killing civilians in DNR/LNR, Odessa and the Korson Massacre of the Krimean civilians returning from Maidan debacle.

Auslander

GarryB, franco, Firebird, magnumcromagnon, Airbornewolf, Big_Gazza, kvs and like this post

zorobabel
    zorobabel

Post  zorobabel Wed Feb 23, 2022 9:48 pm

Firebird wrote:I'm still puzzled at why Russia didn't liberate the Pukraine in 2014.

And I'm not sure what happens next.
    I don't think I've ever seen Vlad even remotely as angry as on Monday. And rightly so.

Hopefully a counter coup is around the corner.
    Russia needs to flush those toilets of the Nazis.
    Perhaps some sort of federalisation will help.

I wonder how far the region's people have come in favour of closer links with Russia?
    How much could be liberated and become pro-Russian today?

Clearly the Ukrainian people have been mugged off by Uncle Sham.
    1/4 of the popln is prob a lost cause ie Galicia etc. 1/4 - I really don't know.
    Half (of what WAS the Ukraine in 2014)or near enough must surely be pro Russian by now.

And I wonder how long it will all take to resolve? Months? Years?
    Either way, I fully support a firm approach and think it should have been done in 2014.
    Presumably if the invasion fails, Putin would be removed in a coup.

Lots of things have aligned right now, some by design and some not, that have created an opening for moving into Ukraine at this time.

kvs and Broski dislike this post

PapaDragon
    PapaDragon

Post  PapaDragon Wed Feb 23, 2022 10:12 pm

GarryB wrote:METRIC FUCKLOAD OF FRESHLY TYPED TEXT IN POST 286:

https://www.russiadefence.net/t8738p275-ukraine-situation-after-dpr-lpr-recognition-by-russia#359893

Jesus, man... affraid

Ukraine situation after DPR, LPR recognition by Russia - Page 13 Hqdefault

flamming_python, Airbornewolf, auslander, LMFS and Arkanghelsk like this post

Isos
    Isos

Post  Isos Wed Feb 23, 2022 10:21 pm

max seddon
    @maxseddon · 31m⚡

The Kremlin says the DNR and LNR have asked Putin to “help beat back the aggression of the Ukrainian armed forces to avoid victims among the civilian population and a humanitarian catastrophe in the Donbas”, per Russian wires

GarryB, kvs, Broski and bitch_killer like this post

PapaDragon
    PapaDragon

Post  PapaDragon Wed Feb 23, 2022 10:24 pm

flamming_python wrote:....My position is simple. I'm against war...

War has been on since 2015, where have you been all this time?

flamming_python wrote:.... In practice this would mean war, as the DNR/LNR claim more territory than what they currently hold, and there is no more Minsk agreement to restrain them....

Why would you want to restrain them?

Claiming more territory is the only thing that will force Kiev to negotiate

You can't cook without turning up the heat

flamming_python wrote:....the Minsk agreement that they might have objected to, that agreement is dead....

It's been dead from the get go, 404s weren't implementing their part

flamming_python wrote:....The alliance of the KPRF with the Navalnites was a tactical one...

The very fact that commies are willing to even be in the same room with him them tells you all you need to know about commies

Then again it's not a big surprise since this is ideology built on betraying your own nation and enslaving and genociding your own people in pursuit of money, it's how they came into existence back in 1917

par far, Big_Gazza, kvs, miketheterrible, lancelot and Arkanghelsk like this post

franco
    franco

Post  franco Wed Feb 23, 2022 10:28 pm

https://twitter.com/gbazov/status/1496581252031393796?cxt=HHwWiMC5jYau9sQpAAAA

Comments from the Russian speakers dunno
    Airbornewolf
    Airbornewolf

Post  Airbornewolf Wed Feb 23, 2022 10:30 pm

auslander wrote:The entire north border of Krimu with Ukraine is now closed, shut down tight. No one in, no one out. Period.

The border of DNR/LNR is shut, no one allowed in, civilians can cross to Russia. This confirms what we saw this afternoon coming back from the 35th Battery event.

The fight for the rest of DNR/LNR will start by week's end. It is unknown if Russian forces will be involved but the leash is off NAF.

The hunt is on for anyone who was involved in killing civilians in DNR/LNR, Odessa and the Korson Massacre of the Krimean civilians returning from Maidan debacle.

Auslander

Im sure we will know when FORTE & friends Transponders dissapear over Ukraine:

https://www.flightradar24.com/FORTE11/2ae98408
    https://www.flightradar24.com/FORTE12/2aea8ac9

I am not the one to encourage escalation, from the safety far away and behind my keyboard.
    I hope for any russian/LPR/DPR/Belarusian troops things go their way.
    And lets hope the ukrainian army routs fast when/if the ball starts rolling.

I read all kinds of shelling and provocations everywhere, Putin is not going to leave that unanswered one way or another.

"So you want de-communisation?"
    "That suits us. But let's not stop half way. We are prepared to show you what real de-communisation looks like,"

GarryB, auslander, PapaDragon, JohninMK, LMFS, lancelot and Broski like this post

franco
    franco

Post  franco Wed Feb 23, 2022 10:31 pm

Reports that the UAF is attacking both republics now... need some confirmation thru the fog of war.

GarryB, Airbornewolf, Broski and Arkanghelsk like this post

PapaDragon
    PapaDragon

Post  PapaDragon Wed Feb 23, 2022 10:39 pm

Been thinking, what stops Russian Army from simply driving into the Ukraine?

Just have VKS fly above, pick a spot somewhere quiet, have the green dudes hop on the armored vehicles and... just drive over

No shooting, no drama

San Francisco style: ''We're here, some of us are queer, get used to it...'' dunno

Isos
    Isos

Post  Isos Wed Feb 23, 2022 10:40 pm

franco wrote:https://twitter.com/gbazov/status/1496581252031393796?cxt=HHwWiMC5jYau9sQpAAAA

A good politician always know what to say and when to say it.
    Airbornewolf
    Airbornewolf

Post  Airbornewolf Wed Feb 23, 2022 10:48 pm

franco wrote:Reports that the UAF is attacking both republics now... need some confirmation thru the fog of war.

Kharkov airport closed, supposedly jets in the sky over Donetsks border?. its mostly just twitter shit with no evidence.

Kharkov airport seems to be true tough, they cancelled inbound/outbound flights.

https://hrk.aero/en/
    https://www.avianews.com/ukraine/2022/02/23/airport_kharkiv_temporary_closed_23february/

Ukraine situation after DPR, LPR recognition by Russia - Page 13 Captur25
    Maximmmm
    Maximmmm

Post  Maximmmm Wed Feb 23, 2022 10:49 pm

Isos wrote:max seddon
    @maxseddon · 31m⚡

The Kremlin says the DNR and LNR have asked Putin to “help beat back the aggression of the Ukrainian armed forces to avoid victims among the civilian population and a humanitarian catastrophe in the Donbas”, per Russian wires

Documents were signed a day ago, looks like they gave the Ukrainians a pity 24 hours to resolve it peacefully, but now shit is gonna hit the fan.
    Question is when exactly, tonight? tomorrow?
    LMFS
    LMFS

Post  LMFS Wed Feb 23, 2022 10:51 pm

Airbornewolf wrote:"So you want de-communisation?"
    "That suits us. But let's not stop half way. We are prepared to show you what real de-communisation looks like,"

Among other "minor" things like owing them a shitload of money and assets, "de-communisation" implies returning the territories they got for free from the USSR and which comprise more than half of their current area, just saying...

kvs, lancelot, Broski and Arkanghelsk like this post

kvs
    kvs

Post  kvs Wed Feb 23, 2022 10:52 pm

Isos wrote:
    franco wrote:https://twitter.com/gbazov/status/1496581252031393796?cxt=HHwWiMC5jYau9sQpAAAA

A good politician always know what to say and when to say it.

It is the same agenda as NATzO is pushing: for Russia to take up the burden of feeding this failed state.

Nope.

GarryB, LMFS, lancelot and Broski like this post

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Sep 08, 2024 2:18 am