Russia Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues

+77
lancelot
Stealthflanker
Dr.Snufflebug
PortugueseMan
Firebird
adder
jhelb
lyle6
ahmedfire
littlerabbit
caveat emptor
ALAMO
chinggis
auslander
Walther von Oldenburg
EkErilaz
Backman
franco
billybatts91
Dima
Broski
Arrow
Tolstoy
GarryB
Maximmmm
Erk
Sujoy
Rasisuki Nebia
Ghoster
sundoesntrise
Yugo90
Atmosphere
Krepost
mack8
ucmvulcan
Autodestruct
thegopnik
Big_Gazza
d_taddei2
Tingsay
Kriva
GunshipDemocracy
dante6913
AlfaT8
Regular
Werewolf
SolidarityWithRussia
Cheetah
par far
Vann7
Ispan
Karl Haushofer
LMFS
Odin of Ossetia
ATLASCUB
Hannibal Barca
ArgentinaGuard
Airbornewolf
zorobabel
rigoletto
flamming_python
limb
teh_beard
miketheterrible
Isos
Urluber
PapaDragon
nomadski
Hole
JohninMK
bitcointrader70
SeigSoloyvov
Mig-31BM2 Super Irbis-E
Arkanghelsk
kvs
mnztr
Mir
81 posters

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #3

Hole
    Hole

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #3 - Page 28 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #3

Post  Hole Wed Mar 02, 2022 12:19 pm

I post it here, because it´s related: Roscosmos will not put british OneWeb satellites into orbit if it does not receive gurantees that these satellites will not be used militarily.

d_taddei2, magnumcromagnon, Hannibal Barca, Airbornewolf, Big_Gazza, kvs, auslander and like this post

Hole
    Hole

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #3 - Page 28 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #3

Post  Hole Wed Mar 02, 2022 12:53 pm

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #3 - Page 28 Fm0qnx10
    Also from China

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #3 - Page 28 Scree129
    More fakes

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #3 - Page 28 Scree130
    Odessa region

According to some sources the russian advance is twice as fast as that of the "Coalition of the willing" in 2003 and 10 times as fast as in 1993.

Werewolf, magnumcromagnon, Hannibal Barca, Airbornewolf, Big_Gazza, kvs, VARGR198 and like this post

nomadski
    nomadski

Post  nomadski Wed Mar 02, 2022 12:57 pm

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=vntOOo8mfKs

The British also had " Z" cars , and similar problems , when they allowed those beauties in the car !

LOL .

Yugo90

Post  Yugo90 Wed Mar 02, 2022 1:09 pm

I am from Europe. And i noticed alot ot my Russian yt channels i follow just dissapeared. And i cant even google Russia Today site. The west propaganda is hard. I hope they really destroy every nato/nazi lover in Ukraine.

GarryB, Werewolf, magnumcromagnon, Big_Gazza, kvs, auslander, nomadski and like this post

ahmedfire
    ahmedfire

Post  ahmedfire Wed Mar 02, 2022 1:24 pm

Coming after a long time to support Russia russia

History wouldn't forgive Putin if he let the Nato on his borders , all those sanctions were going to happen anyway , being imposed now i guess it's a good thing on long term to Russia because all the west cards are exposed now .

It's a shame on those stupid nato bastards to use even sport as a tool in their political system , i remember an Algerian judo player who was terminated for 10 years because he just refused to play against an Israeli player ,what happened to not mixing sport with politics , of course it's just an extension to the Empire of Lies .

France-24 arabic made a report today wondering why many of Arab youth on social media are supporting Russia and i'm wondering why they are wondering !? well the global system is not fair .

And seriously this guy zelenskyy has a mental issue , i wish if he get killed .

GarryB, Werewolf, d_taddei2, Hannibal Barca, Big_Gazza, kvs, miketheterrible and like this post

Arrow

Post  Arrow Wed Mar 02, 2022 1:52 pm

Another round of peace talks today evening.
    I wonder what Boeing will do when they cut it off the titanium?

Big_Gazza, Hole, Arkanghelsk and Urluber like this post

d_taddei2
    d_taddei2

Post  d_taddei2 Wed Mar 02, 2022 2:02 pm

I highly doubt NATO will agree to a no fly zone wishful thinking for Ukraine.

Updates

1) Russian MFA: No Guarantees There Won't Be Incidents With NATO in Light of Arms Supplies to Ukraine

2) Russian Armed Forces' Units Take Full Control of Regional Centre of Kherson - MoD
    The city does not face shortages of food and essential goods. Negotiations between the Russian command, the administration of the city, and the region are under way to address issues of maintaining the functioning of social infrastructure facilities, ensuring law and order, as well as the safety of the population",

3) LPR forces, with fire support from the Russian armed forces, are continuing successful offensive operations as they have seized control over the settlements of Starobelsk and Svatovo. Since the start of [Russia's] special military operation, the depth of advance has been 75 kilometres", Konashenkov noted.

4)DPR forces have also expanded their offensive zone, establishing control over the settlements of Kalinovka, Lebedinskoye, Pionerskoye, Nikolayevka, and Osipenko. "Since the start of the operation, DPR forces have advanced by 58 kilometres", the Russian Defence Ministry spokesman pointed out.

5)Russian military is now taking control of the settlements of Tokmak and Vasilyevka, where Ukrainian Army servicemen earlier gave up resistance and voluntarily laid down their arms.

6)EU ambassadors have now approved the economic sanctions package on Belarus

7)Mayor of Konotop: city citizens assembly decided to reject Russian ultimatum to surrender or face massive bombardment

8)Ukrainian FM Dmytro Kuleba: Call with my UK counterpart and friend @trussliz. Coordinated new sanctions on Russia for its barbaric aggression against Ukraine, as well as steps to close any loopholes and leave Russia no chance to bypass current and future sanctions

9)Ukrainian Foreign Minister: We asked NATO to impose a no-fly zone and the alliance is looking into the matter

Airbornewolf, Big_Gazza and Arkanghelsk like this post

Big_Gazza
    Big_Gazza

Post  Big_Gazza Wed Mar 02, 2022 2:15 pm

The trash, both Ukro- and Euro- varieties, are becoming increasingly unhinged. Razz

magnumcromagnon, kvs, Hole, lancelot, Broski and Arkanghelsk like this post

miketheterrible
    miketheterrible

Post  miketheterrible Wed Mar 02, 2022 2:16 pm

They can't, cause if they shoot at russias jets, nato article 5 is no longer valid and that's that.

Don't forget, they are also looking at ukraines entry into nato. So Ukraine is still thinking it will be protected by the west who all abandoned it.

d_taddei2, magnumcromagnon, Mir, Broski, Arkanghelsk and Urluber like this post

Sujoy
    Sujoy

Post  Sujoy Wed Mar 02, 2022 2:20 pm

A second Indian student died today. Now Indian government has requested Russia to allow Indian students to enter Russia from where they will be flown to India.

Werewolf, Big_Gazza, kvs, lancelot, Broski and Arkanghelsk like this post

Isos
    Isos

Post  Isos Wed Mar 02, 2022 2:29 pm

Nato already said no to NFZ and other involvements. They even said no to give old mig-29s.

Ukrainians are desperatly trying to get nato and EU memvership with hazardous decisions. That won't happen. It's pathetic to think that would work.

Can't they see no one gas sided by their side ? Just give up and get an agreement while russians are still open to it.

d_taddei2, Airbornewolf, Big_Gazza, miketheterrible, Hole, Broski and Arkanghelsk like this post

Sujoy
    Sujoy

Post  Sujoy Wed Mar 02, 2022 2:29 pm

Indians and other students of color continue to be assaulted physically by Ukranian authorities. Ukraine's war crimes continue.

Big_Gazza, kvs, LMFS and Urluber like this post

jhelb and sundoesntrise dislike this post

nomadski
    nomadski

Post  nomadski Wed Mar 02, 2022 2:33 pm

https://www.mashreghnews.ir/news/1346832/%D9%81%DB%8C%D9%84%D9%85-%D8%A8%D9%87-%D8%B5%D9%84%DB%8C%D8%A8-%DA%A9%D8%B4%DB%8C%D8%AF%D9%86-%D8%B1%D9%88%D8%B3-%D8%AA%D8%A8%D8%A7%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%86-%D8%AA%D9%88%D8%B3%D8%B7-%D8%A7%D9%88%DA%A9%D8%B1%D8%A7%DB%8C%D9%86%DB%8C-%D9%87%D8%A7

This is who you are all dealing with . Negotiations ? Peace talks ? Human rights ?

Urluber likes this post

Airbornewolf
    Airbornewolf

Post  Airbornewolf Wed Mar 02, 2022 2:36 pm

d_taddei2 wrote:I highly doubt NATO will agree to a no fly zone wishful thinking for Ukraine.

I agree, it is not going to happen. it is pure fantasy.

Regarding the "fantasy" airforce Ukraine keeps blabbering about:

Also Poland knows this would mean they would end up at war with Russia. as it would be seen as millitary interference:

Source: https://www.politico.eu/article/eu-promise-to-supply-fighter-jets-to-ukraine-gets-grounded/

Polish President Andrzej Duda joined the chorus on Tuesday. Speaking alongside NATO Secretary-General Jens Stoltenberg at the Łask Air Base in Poland, Duda said his country is “not going to send any jets to the Ukrainian airspace,” arguing “that would open a military interference in the Ukrainian conflict.”

GarryB, d_taddei2, magnumcromagnon, Big_Gazza, kvs, zepia, VARGR198 and like this post

sundoesntrise

Post  sundoesntrise Wed Mar 02, 2022 2:43 pm

Sujoy wrote:Indians and other students of color continue to be assaulted physically by Ukranian authorities. Ukraine's war crimes continue.

'How can I make this about me?'

jhelb and Arkanghelsk like this post

sundoesntrise

Post  sundoesntrise Wed Mar 02, 2022 2:45 pm

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #3 - Page 28 Screen27

Mr Soros angry.
    Mr Schwab angry.
    Mr Rothschild angry.

Big V. made a lot of serious enemies.

flamming_python, Werewolf, magnumcromagnon, Big_Gazza, kvs, Yugo90, Broski and like this post

miketheterrible
    miketheterrible

Post  miketheterrible Wed Mar 02, 2022 2:55 pm

Sujoy wrote:A second Indian student died today. Now Indian government has requested Russia to allow Indian students to enter Russia from where they will be flown to India.

If Russia wasn't asked earlier, Indian government showed incompetence here.

jhelb, VARGR198 and Arkanghelsk like this post

kvs
    kvs

Post  kvs Wed Mar 02, 2022 2:58 pm

sundoesntrise wrote:https://i.servimg.com/u/f17/20/38/01/17/screen27.jpg

Mr Soros angry.
    Mr Schwab angry.
    Mr Rothschild angry.

Big V. made a lot of serious enemies.

They were already enemies. Since Yeltsin was deposed Russia has been in the black book.

GarryB, magnumcromagnon, par far, Big_Gazza, miketheterrible, Hole, Yugo90 and like this post

kvs
    kvs

Post  kvs Wed Mar 02, 2022 3:01 pm

https://t.me/breakingmash/32098

Slime at the BBC uses a photo from Donetsk and claims it is damage from Russian shelling of Kharkov. The BBC
    is exactly the same as the Ukr fakers spamming social media.

d_taddei2, magnumcromagnon, Big_Gazza, zepia, Hole, lancelot, Yugo90 and like this post

lyle6
    lyle6

Post  lyle6 Wed Mar 02, 2022 3:05 pm

Hole wrote:
    By the way, to all those "experts" here: If a vehicle gets stuck because of an empty fuel tank it´s not the fault of the High Command in Moscow, not even of the batallion commander. The commander and the driver of that vehicle are to blame!
    This is by design. The first echelon's job is to drive as deep as possible into enemy territory and establish a screen. The counter-intuitive continuous shedding of combat power in deploying token garrisons on settlements and strategic points also serves the latter function. These advance troops are literally being used to lay a red carpet for the follow on forces and make sure they advance as quickly as possible by limits of mechanization, unhindered by enemy mobile counter-attacks. The goal of course, is to encircle the Ukrainian force concentrations - which they have largely accomplished, btw.

Big_Gazza, Ispan, LMFS, Hole, lancelot and Arkanghelsk like this post

bitcointrader70

Post  bitcointrader70 Wed Mar 02, 2022 3:10 pm

https://www.middleeasteye.net/news/russia-ukraine-war-turkey-armed-drones-received
    Ukraine got some new drones.

Where was VVS to prevent this? I was told by the armchair generals on this forum that VVS would be zapping everything and not letting the big resupply happen.
    Mir
    Mir

Post  Mir Wed Mar 02, 2022 3:14 pm

So a picture from 2021 parade is clear evidence of these drones being delivered?

And even if they were it's not going to change anything on the ground.

d_taddei2, magnumcromagnon, Big_Gazza, kvs, miketheterrible, lancelot, Broski and Arkanghelsk like this post

kvs
    kvs

Post  kvs Wed Mar 02, 2022 3:16 pm

I am getting extremely pissed off at the Russian government. They are allowing the Kiev regime to stall for time with their
    phony "negotiations". Odessa is now open to a liberation attack but we have the clown show which involves moves for a ceasefire.
    Give me a F*CKING break.

Werewolf, d_taddei2, magnumcromagnon, miketheterrible, nomadski, lancelot, Yugo90 and like this post

Mir
    Mir

Post  Mir Wed Mar 02, 2022 3:20 pm

Don't worry the Russians will apply more and more heat as time goes by. I do agree that they should turn west towards Odessa until they reach Moldova instead of heading towards Kiev.

d_taddei2, magnumcromagnon, miketheterrible, Hole, lancelot, Yugo90 and Arkanghelsk like this post

jhelb
    jhelb

Location : Previously: Belarus Currently: A Small Island No One Cares About

Post  jhelb Wed Mar 02, 2022 3:49 pm

Sujoy wrote:Indians and other students of color continue to be assaulted physically by Ukranian authorities. Ukraine's war crimes continue.

I don't understand why you are not getting a permanent ban in this forum. You have already posted tons of garbage on this thread itself. Every second post of yours is how your fellow Indians are getting assaulted, killed in Ukraine.

Why do you people travel to every single country to corner resources from locals and then complain about a retaliation? Stop coming to Russia, Ukraine, Belarus. Stay in your own country and you won't get killed. Get it?

flamming_python, Big_Gazza, zepia, adder, miketheterrible, Arkanghelsk and ucmvulcan dislike this post

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Sep 08, 2024 2:09 am