Russia Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues

+79
Scorpius
auslander
adder
sundoesntrise
franco
Eugenio Argentina
Atmosphere
pavi
dino00
lyle6
billybatts91
wilhelm
Singular_Transform
Arrow
higurashihougi
mnrck
ahmedfire
ATLASCUB
Hannibal Barca
ArgentinaGuard
ScotchedEarth
Ispan
nero
The Ottoman
psg
Mig-31BM2 Super Irbis-E
lancelot
Azi
limb
Werewolf
rigoletto
mack8
Serberus
Sujoy
OminousSpudd
GarryB
teh_beard
Yugo90
Erk
Odin of Ossetia
ucmvulcan
SolidarityWithRussia
bitcointrader70
AlfaT8
Broski
LMFS
Kriva
Big_Gazza
magnumcromagnon
thegopnik
Hole
Regular
GunshipDemocracy
Stealthflanker
medo
JohninMK
SeigSoloyvov
Mir
VARGR198
Walther von Oldenburg
Firebird
Urluber
Rasisuki Nebia
Airbornewolf
ALAMO
nomadski
Rodion_Romanovic
Vann7
George1
miketheterrible
flamming_python
par far
kvs
Isos
Karl Haushofer
EkErilaz
Arkanghelsk
Backman
d_taddei2
83 posters

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #4

Backman
    Backman

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #4 - Page 31 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #4

Post  Backman Sun Mar 06, 2022 2:09 am

ucmvulcan wrote:
    Backman wrote:This is the level of propaganda we are at. And some people on this forum are falling for it. It's a disgrace. Shame on you morons

I saw this footage on RT earlier today, from a story on RT about the liberation of a town in the Donbass.  Those are privately owned vehicles that have nothing to do with combat other than to mark themselves as pro Russian.

It goes without saying. But its equally as credible as some of estimates about how many tanks Russia has lost.

Every time I log in ,ppl are actually taking serious propaganda of this low quality.

But it shouldn't be surprising I guess. The same thing happened in the Syria war. This is actually Afghanistan 3.0 because Syria in 2015 was heralded as Afghanistan 2.0.

The same was said about Navalny's supposed color revolution. Ppl would post the view count of Navalnys video and were seriously thinking that the govt could fall.

flamming_python, Big_Gazza, miketheterrible, Hole and Broski like this post

Isos
    Isos

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #4 - Page 31 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #4

Post  Isos Sun Mar 06, 2022 2:14 am

Ukrainian have been to the turkish school of propaganda just like Azerbaijani. Faking pictures and videos is taking half of their military.

Ukrainian losses are way beyond what they tell. Nd I suspect they don't even use armored vehicles at all. To easy targets. They are all either in kiev either in donbass cities traped.

They have no escape. That's why russians are taking their time.

Big_Gazza, miketheterrible and lancelot like this post

Backman
    Backman

Post  Backman Sun Mar 06, 2022 2:25 am

Isos wrote:Ukrainian have been to the turkish school of propaganda just like Azerbaijani. Faking pictures and videos is taking half of their military.

Ukrainian losses are way beyond what they tell. Nd I suspect they don't even use armored vehicles at all. To easy targets. They are all either in kiev either in donbass cities traped.

They have no escape. That's why russians are taking their time.

In 8-9 days they covered the same ground as the size of the UK. Speaking of the UK, it took the US and UK 11 days to take Basra. Thats after they leveled every piece of civilian infrastructure in the city.

It's a war. Nobody knows what's going on except the Russian MOD. And they don't say very much. The Ukrainian command structure was dismantled a week ago. They don't know. Which is why they make it up

I feel bad for any Ukrainian soldier who turns on media and hears that they are winning. It's an insult to injury.

Hannibal Barca, Big_Gazza, Hole, Mir and Broski like this post

Regular
    Regular

Post  Regular Sun Mar 06, 2022 2:25 am

Backman wrote:[
    The only thing I'm 100% sure about is that you don't know what is going on. And you are getting sucked in by a vortex of propaganda.

What propaganda? Speak clearly not in women terms. Losses are not true? Debunk those sources and pictures. Oryx sources fake, Lostarmour fake? My take that pictures only show a fraction of this war? One of the sources records mostly Ukrainian losses, another one Russian. It's that simple.

If you have followed Lostarmor you will see that some losses from 2014-2015 were only ID years later after destruction. Pictures from different angles and sometimes moving of wreckage during war time needs to be considered, this is why they try to record chassis no and geolocate the vehicle.

Do you think this website is full of imbeciles who are immune to propaganda? I think on the opposite, everything posted here gets questioned and disseminated, there's no SLAVA (insert nation) chest pumping like on other forums. Some of the propaganda is posted here to laugh how stupid it is, we are all adults with our own opinions and if you don't agree with my statements, don't fucking whine, but dispute them, I am here to read and learn, if you are serious about stopping what you call a propaganda, then please provide more credible sources, or you keeping them for yourself?

Last edited by Regular on Sun Mar 06, 2022 2:28 am; edited 1 time in total

flamming_python likes this post

Big_Gazza and Backman dislike this post

Backman
    Backman

Post  Backman Sun Mar 06, 2022 2:27 am

Regular wrote:
    Backman wrote:[
    The only thing I'm 100% sure about is that you don't know what is going on. And you are getting sucked in by a vortex of propaganda.

What propaganda? Speak clearly not in women terms. Losses are not true? Debunk those sources and pictures. Oryx sources fake, Lostarmour fake? My take that pictures only show a fraction of this war? One of the sources records mostly Ukrainian losses, another one Russian. It's that simple.

If you have followed Lostarmor you will see that some losses from 2014-2015 were only ID years later after destruction. Pictures from different angles and sometimes moving of wreckage during war time needs to be considered, this is why they try to record chassis no and geolocate the vehicle.

Do you think this website is full of imbeciles who are immune to propaganda? Some of the propaganda is posted here to laugh how stupid it is, we are all adults and if you don't agree with my statements, don't fucking whine, but dispute them, I am here to read and learn, if you are serious about stopping what you call a propaganda, then please provide more credible sources, or you keeping them for yourelf?

What propaganda he says lol1 I won't waste my time with you. You don't know anything about war

Big_Gazza and Mir like this post

Regular
    Regular

Post  Regular Sun Mar 06, 2022 2:30 am

Backman wrote:
    What propaganda he says lol1 I won't waste my time with you. You don't know anything about war

Did you even read my post, I am 100% you are a woman now. Drop me other sources to replace lostarmor then and I will be a happy camper. Your feminine whining is really annoying.
    Arkanghelsk
    Arkanghelsk

Post  Arkanghelsk Sun Mar 06, 2022 2:31 am

The speed hasn't been bad, I dont think that's the issue at all

Considering that Russia has taken 50% of Ukraine it's good tempo

The cities can wait, they're cutoff and nothing can get in

It's just these little pockets of resistance should be destroyed , as soon as they are detected

I'd like to see more bombardment

That's just me, I dont care about Ukrainians on the whole

Actually in Russia I'd say most people who dont have connection to 404 have begun to feel loathing for them

I understand flaming and those who have ties to the country, but to be honest to hell with them, ukraine is a shithole and the people are contaminated with nazism , not all, but enough

Last edited by Arkanghelsk on Sun Mar 06, 2022 2:38 am; edited 1 time in total
    Regular
    Regular

Post  Regular Sun Mar 06, 2022 2:38 am

Not sure it was posted here,

This is how Ukrainian evacuation looks like. Rich people get a priority.

Big_Gazza and kvs like this post

rigoletto
    rigoletto

Post  rigoletto Sun Mar 06, 2022 2:38 am

[RT Telegram]

US draft plans for government-in-exile, guerrilla war in Ukraine – reports

The US and its allies are quietly working on “contingency plans” in case Russian forces
    succeed in their operation in Ukraine and force the current government into exile, the
    Washington Post reported on Saturday.

The prospect of the Russian troops seizing the Ukrainian capital of Kiev has sparked
    “a flurry of planning” at the US State Department, the media outlet has reported.
    Washington allegedly expects the weapons America and its allies are currently pumping
    into Ukraine to be used during the protracted “insurgency” war they expect to follow.
    Ukraine’s President Volodymyr Zelensky is given a role of “the pivotal force” rallying
    Ukrainians to continue fighting Russia, according to reports.

kvs, LMFS and Broski like this post

kvs
    kvs

Post  kvs Sun Mar 06, 2022 2:39 am

I think we do not need a war in this thread. Let people post sources as long as they are not malicious about it.

I am personally not happy with this "Syrian safe passage corridors" approach. It will not work, as is being proven over and
    over in Mariupol and other population centers. The Banderite vermin is much worse than Aleppo jihadis in terms of
    fanaticism. I am in favour of using contact exposure knockout gas. None of the militants have full chemical warfare
    gear and can be sent into unconsciousness. The problem is that Russian forces need medics with ventilators to
    rapidly revive the civilians since there is a dosage control issue so some people will have stopped lung function after
    exposure. We had the mess in Moscow during a hostage taking incident where people died because they did not
    get support fast enough.

The safe corridor soap opera can take forever and lots of analysts are talking about Russia needing to resolve this
    in a short period of time.

miketheterrible, Mir, Broski and Arkanghelsk like this post

Arkanghelsk
    Arkanghelsk

Post  Arkanghelsk Sun Mar 06, 2022 2:41 am

kvs wrote:I think we do not need a war in this thread.   Let people post sources as long as they are not malicious about it.

I am personally not happy with this "Syrian safe passage corridors" approach.   It will not work, as is being proven over and
    over in Mariupol and other population centers.   The Banderite vermin is much worse than Aleppo jihadis in terms of
    fanaticism.   I am in favour of using contact exposure knockout gas.   None of the militants have full chemical warfare
    gear and can be sent into unconsciousness.   The problem is that Russian forces need medics with ventilators to
    rapidly revive the civilians since there is a dosage control issue so some people will have stopped lung function after
    exposure.  We had the mess in Moscow during a hostage taking incident where people died because they did not
    get support fast enough.  

The safe corridor soap opera can take forever and lots of analysts are talking about Russia needing to resolve this
    in a short period of time.    

I'd like to see carpet bombing, that's just me

Wanna see more ukie tears 

**** ukraine

Pick a city and make an example

Mariupol is good candidate

Last edited by Arkanghelsk on Sun Mar 06, 2022 2:43 am; edited 1 time in total
    kvs
    kvs

Post  kvs Sun Mar 06, 2022 2:42 am

rigoletto wrote:[RT Telegram]

The only region where such a guerrilla war can take root is in the westernmost part of Ukraine.
    The rest of it can see some initial militant action but it will not last. The grass roots support
    is just not there.

Scott Ritter's view that there is a lack of insurgency potential is mostly right. But I disagree with him when
    it comes to the Polish border zone.

Big_Gazza, miketheterrible, lancelot and Broski like this post

miketheterrible
    miketheterrible

Post  miketheterrible Sun Mar 06, 2022 2:45 am

kvs wrote:
    rigoletto wrote:[RT Telegram]

The only region where such a guerrilla war can take root is in the westernmost part of Ukraine.
    The rest of it can see some initial militant action but it will not last.   The grass roots support
    is just not there.

Scott Ritter's view that there is a lack of insurgency potential is mostly right.   But I disagree with him when
    it comes to the Polish border zone.  

If they split up Ukraine, they can essentially build the next Berlin wall and have heavy control of population flow. The insurgency becomes pointless.

These people aren't jihadists. So it will be hard to convince them.

Big_Gazza, kvs and Broski like this post

Werewolf
    Werewolf

Post  Werewolf Sun Mar 06, 2022 2:49 am

Arkanghelsk wrote:

**** ukraine

Are you russian? How old are you?

You do realize this entire Mission has a purpose to avoid WW3 and reinforce Russia against NATO?

Ukraine is an artificial country created by Lenin himself to divide russian people. Sooner or Later (probably later) this country will seize to exist and gets either broken up or hopefully reintegrated into Russia. Bombing them now with "carpet bombing" will result in 98% civilian deaths and with 1000% chance of failing the mission and giving NATO ammunition to have more members in NATO and start a guerilla warfare against Russia and not just on Ukrainian soil. This will turn Russians against Russia. Your emotional bloodlust is a pathetic excuse for a suicide of the country that I love. If we were in the same ranks and you would say such words with intention to act upon these words I would beat the shit out of you and make sure you would be handed over to MPs. You might talk here on a forum from a very safe place somewhere on your gaming chair and cozy place, but this is not going to last for long if we had people like you calling the shots and making such "genius" war tactics.

My suggestion would be to take your head into the fridge and cool off and then rethink what you said and what would be the best strategy for a desired outcome.

Big_Gazza, kvs, zepia, miketheterrible, Mir and Broski like this post

Arkanghelsk
    Arkanghelsk

Post  Arkanghelsk Sun Mar 06, 2022 2:50 am

Nah that's okay , I really hope we kill tons of them

Sorry man, I have no sympathy for any of them

Russians overwhelmingly support this operation, and if you follow any threads or talk to Russian supporting this operation 

Theyl tell you the same thing, any sympathy for Ukrainians went out the window this week

Russia is not suiciding, and NATO? There is no fear

Look Putin talking about his reaction to no fly zone

Activating nuclear forces. There is clear hatred for the west at this point 

For good reason
    lancelot
    lancelot

Post  lancelot Sun Mar 06, 2022 2:53 am

I think best option would be to balkanize Ukraine into a federal state with autonomy of different regions with different languages on each one and local security forces in each region, where each region has veto power over any important decision making sure Russian imposed new constitution on neutrality will never be changed.

Last edited by lancelot on Sun Mar 06, 2022 10:36 am; edited 1 time in total
    Arkanghelsk
    Arkanghelsk

Post  Arkanghelsk Sun Mar 06, 2022 2:56 am

lancelot wrote:I think best option would be either to balkanize Ukraine into a federal state with autonomy of different regions with different languages on each one and local security forces in each region, where each region has veto power over any important decision making sure Russian imposed new constitution on neutrality will never be changed or independence of Eastern and South Ukraine with later annexation in some decades. West Ukraine would be sealed off and regularly bombed like Gaza strip.
    I like the sound of that,

Balkanize that Frankenstein,  and do referendums in south for many republics. 

In the north by kiev, balkanize that shit and install a viceroy

And in the west, just like you say, we should fly periodically and bomb it

No mercy for this fake state

The reaction of europeans is the most provocative action

After Ukraine, I want to see Putin approach to Poland and Romania

Those missiles need to come out, and I want to see heavy handed approach with those states

There is no more diplomatic relations with those states

It was a waste talking with all of them

Right now the big ones on the shitlist are Finland, Poland, and Romania
    GunshipDemocracy
    GunshipDemocracy

Location : fishin on Stalin´s Strait between Mexico and Canada

Post  GunshipDemocracy Sun Mar 06, 2022 3:01 am

Regular wrote:[. Nothing that VPN can solve.

Russians don't use DPI tech to cut off VPNs if needed?
    Arkanghelsk
    Arkanghelsk

Post  Arkanghelsk Sun Mar 06, 2022 3:02 am

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #4 - Page 31 Screen30

Situation in Zaporizhia, Dnr lines and Russian lines more or less close

Hole likes this post

ArgentinaGuard

Post  ArgentinaGuard Sun Mar 06, 2022 3:03 am

New Reflections of Alexander Dugin Part 1

WAR AS A CONFRONTATION WITH REALITY

Information and reality

War has always been a way of confronting reality. Everything that precedes the war is virtual and, in most cases, it is disinformation produced by both sides. Undoubtedly, misinformation hinders our ability to understand and comprehend what is really happening, so we can say that the relationship between information and reality is based on misinformation.

During the last decades we have witnessed the strengthening of virtuality to the detriment of reality, since the sphere of information has become increasingly stronger. The Pentagon began developing its doctrines on network warfare as early as the 1990s, although at first it was only intended to prepare for conventional warfare. However, the theory and practice of network warfare (first used by the United States in Yugoslavia and Afghanistan, as well as the color revolutions in Europe and the Arab world) developed until the idea of that wars could only be won in the information sphere, since whoever dominated this sphere won the war.

However, this thesis has several problems, starting with the excessive weight assigned to the power of information. Real weapons and traditional forms of warfare, including guerrilla warfare and urban warfare, remain important and play a decisive role in achieving victory. The fact that real political powers are replaced by virtual ones is not always successful: the examples of Guaido, Tijanóvskaya or Navalny prove this, despite the "triumph" obtained in the virtual sphere. Furthermore, the shameful withdrawal of US troops from Afghanistan demonstrates how complete control of information on a global scale does not necessarily prevent military defeat. War is a juxtaposition between the real and the virtual, and we are seeing that in the Donbass and the Ukraine.

The Eastern question: keys to understand what is happening

Everything that Kiev, the West and Russian President Vladimir Putin said before the war took place was part of the virtuality. The real situation of what was happening was never disclosed – for obvious reasons – by any of the parties. Only a few days after the conflict broke out we were able to understand what was happening. Now that a few days have passed since the events that triggered the crisis occurred, we can objectively analyze what is happening.

The main problem has to do with the Ukrainian military panorama in its different aspects. This is the factor that leads us to answer different questions, including: why did Russian President Vladimir Putin launch such a large-scale operation throughout Ukraine despite the obvious costs that such a war implies?

The problem lies in the coordination of the Russian forces with the militias of the DPR and RPL that aims to liberate the territory of the independent Republics. Interestingly, Russian and pro-Russian forces have not made much headway on this front, unlike elsewhere. For example, the advances of the Russian Armed Forces in the North of Ukraine and in the Central regions, including the territories near Kiev, are impressive. However, the East of the country has been a tough nut to crack. That is why most of the Ukrainian and Western media talk about the "crushing victories" of the Ukrainian Armed Forces in Donbass, including the capture of several settlements that were previously under the control of the DPR, as is the case with Gorlovka, although such successes are rather virtual. Pro-Russian units and militias face strong armed resistance in Novorossiya as the Ukrainians use the quite effective, but inhumane strategy of defending cities using civilians as hostages and thereby counter-attack by launching bombing raids on Donetsk.
    The Ukrainian Armed Forces and the nationalist battalions in Eastern Ukraine have managed to effectively resist the Russian advance, especially in the perimeter surrounding the DPR and RPL or the Kharkov region. Despite the fact that the military operation in this area was launched at full power, not to mention a simultaneous offensive in five directions, air strikes against the military infrastructure throughout Ukraine, the siege of several cities and the siege of Kiev, the Ukrainian troops They have managed to resist badly than well. Therefore, military action in Donbass has been much slower and more difficult than in other places where greater military successes were achieved. On the eastern front not only the DPR and RPL militias are fighting but also the Russian armed forces that now completely control the airspace. However, this has not been enough to achieve immediate victory.

Moscow speaks right

What can we conclude from all this? Almost anything, since out of the enormous avalanche of disinformation produced before the war began, the only ones who said anything moderately coherent were Putin and the Russian media. Of course, this does not deny that the Russians have not launched their own disinformation campaign – something that is common in any war – but it has been Moscow that has given a more realistic image of the balance of forces and the geopolitical reasons why launch such an operation.

So what are the implications of this fight? If Russia has not been able to wipe out the Ukrainian resistance in Donbass after having deployed all its military might - even after sacrificing any relationship that might exist with the West - and destroying the enemy's most important strategic infrastructure (especially its computer centers ), then we must conclude that the Ukrainian military forces had concentrated most of their military power in this area with the intention of launching an attack against the DPR and the LPR at some point. In fact, it is possible that if Moscow had not recognized both the DPR and the LPR before launching a preventive attack, these independent Republics would have been unable to defend themselves against the Ukrainian attack, since Russia's support would have been insufficient. to stop such an offensive. Now, if the Ukrainian forces have put up such a fierce resistance so far, what if the DPR and LPR had met their assault without the means to defend themselves while Moscow did not lift a single finger to save them? If Putin had not launched a military operation without first recognizing the independence of the DPR and the RPL, things would have been very different, because the Ukrainian Armed Forces would have smashed the popular militias - regardless of the degree of heroism that the combatants showed -, captured the cities, killed the entire population and then, after experiencing "success", they would have pounced on Crimea. Moreover, it is possible that Kiev would have ignored Moscow's warnings and installed nuclear weapons on its territory, so that Russia would have lost its entire defense perimeter and would be totally threatened.

What can we conclude from all this? Almost anything, since out of the enormous avalanche of disinformation produced before the war began, the only ones who said anything moderately coherent were Putin and the Russian media. Of course, this does not deny that the Russians have not launched their own disinformation campaign – something that is common in any war – but it has been Moscow that has given a more realistic image of the balance of forces and the geopolitical reasons why launch such an operation.

Therefore, it was not Putin who decided to carry out this operation, since it was obvious that nobody wanted it – neither our friends nor our enemies. However, the Kremlin had no choice and was forced to deploy its forces. It was an inevitable event and not a cunning plan or a brilliant strategy: it is first of all the defense of the sovereignty of the State and the preservation of its autonomy. Without neglecting the merits of the president of Russia, we must recognize that in his place anyone would have done the same, unless it was a man who worked for our enemies or a complete idiot. Moscow would never have achieved a victory in Donbass without first launching an all-out offensive destroying the wicked and terrible borders that have become obsolete.

Last edited by ArgentinaGuard on Sun Mar 06, 2022 3:05 am; edited 1 time in total

Broski and Urluber like this post

flamming_python
    flamming_python

Post  flamming_python Sun Mar 06, 2022 3:05 am

Werewolf wrote:
    Arkanghelsk wrote:

**** ukraine

Are you russian? How old are you?

You do realize this entire Mission has a purpose to avoid WW3 and reinforce Russia against NATO?

Ukraine is an artificial country created by Lenin himself to divide russian people. Sooner or Later (probably later) this country will seize to exist and gets either broken up or hopefully reintegrated into Russia. Bombing them now with "carpet bombing" will result in 98% civilian deaths and with 1000% chance of failing the mission and giving NATO ammunition to have more members in NATO and start a guerilla warfare against Russia and not just on Ukrainian soil. This will turn Russians against Russia. Your emotional bloodlust is a pathetic excuse for a suicide of the country that I love. If we were in the same ranks and you would say such words with intention to act upon these words I would beat the shit out of you and make sure you would be handed over to MPs. You might talk here on a forum from a very safe place somewhere on your gaming chair and cozy place, but this is not going to last for long if we had people like you calling the shots and making such "genius" war tactics.

My suggestion would be to take your head into the fridge and cool off and then rethink what you said and what would be the best strategy for a desired outcome.

Fully agree on the inadmissibility of such 'talk'

Much has been said about the division of Ukrainians away from Russians by their own state. But little has been said about all sorts of anti-Ukrainian bullshit in Russia itself. Of which Arkhangelsk is a victim.
    Which does not exist on the official level, but there are all sorts of such 'patriots' and nationalists spreading nonsense.

And the Russian nationalist narrative about all of the Ukraine being 'Russian' lands does not help

What everyone must understand is that before the revolution, 'Russian' referred to all the people of Rus'. That is to say Great Russians, Little Russians and Belorussians; which the Russian people were divided into. Their state was Tsarist Russia. But in this state, the distinction between Great Russians and Little Russians was always recognized as well, and which people inhabited which lands.

What the Bolsheviks did was rename Great Russians into Russians, and Little Russians into Ukrainians (the Great and Little refers to the geography of their respective domains BTW).
    Although the name 'Ukrainians' did exist well before the Bolsheviks as well of course, but in Tsarist times this was only used as a colloquial moniker at most.

So it is incorrect to say that the Ukraine is an artificial country. It is the national state of the Little Russians.
    Just as 'Russia' of today is the national state of the Great Russians. Neither is inherently any more legitimate than the other.

The key problem is that the Ukraine identifies itself as a state exclusively of the Ukrainians. When in fact this isn't so. The Ukraine has always been a multi-ethnic territory much like Russia itself. Ukrainians, Russians, Bulgarians, Jews, Moldovans, Hungarians, Germans, Nogais all lived there or came there to settle. There were always multiple languages spoken in the Ukraine. Even the Ukrainian language itself, is not uniform - it varies from region to region, while it's literary form derives from Taras Shevchenko's literature, itself based on the Ukrainian spoken around the Kiev region in the late 19th century.

Now I think that basically any state has a right to define itself as it wishes, and choose its own alliances. However the amount of nationalism that has been revved up in the Ukraine over the past 23 years prior to the Maidan revolution was already bad enough, and the Maidan revolution simply caused the pot to burst. At that state the coupist Ukrainian govt. was at war with its own people in the Donbass - who are a mix of Russians and Ukrainians but with more of a Russian identity. While the Crimea, never historically a part of the Ukraine - simply decided to seperate outright.

I don't agree with invading the Ukraine, or trying to redefine its identity for it. This should all have been solved differently. Putin is trying to solve the problem he himself contributed to with war. It's his indictment.

limb likes this post

Broski dislikes this post

GunshipDemocracy
    GunshipDemocracy

Location : fishin on Stalin´s Strait between Mexico and Canada

Post  GunshipDemocracy Sun Mar 06, 2022 3:08 am

Arkanghelsk wrote:

Russia wont touch members of EU and NATO since they are parts of another spheres of influence. There is no political/economical ro military reason to do it. Unless we are talking about WW3 and end of NATO/EU and Russia as well

Big_Gazza, kvs, LMFS and Broski like this post

ArgentinaGuard

Post  ArgentinaGuard Sun Mar 06, 2022 3:08 am

Alexander Dugin Part 2

What does each observe?

In my last interview on Russian Federal Television Channel One I said: “If Russia loses Donbass, then it will lose Crimea. If you lose Crimea, then we will lose Russia." After that I was banned from all the national media because my words were too "aggressive" and "militaristic". Of course, they were nothing more than objective geopolitical observations that described a reality. Sure, I have my own patriotic positions on this issue, but my remarks had nothing to do with propaganda, but rather dry, objective, scientific statements about what was going on.

Now everyone repeats what I said back then, since it was an objective truth and not just a Russian truth: this is what all political analysts think. Kiev and the West also thought the same, hence all the claims that the Russians were preparing to “invade” were nothing more than a justification for their plans to invade us earlier. The Western public may believe such lies because the entire computer world repeats them. No one would be able to know what is happening, since an observer is always ideologically or geopolitically influenced by one of the two sides. Of course, the observers will always observe in their own way, depending on their cultural or political peculiarities. It is for this reason that no one can foresee things with certainty.

Why was this decision made so late?

Many of us ask ourselves this bitter question: why have we taken so long? Why didn't we do this eight years ago? We have previously proposed the liberation of Donbass, the demilitarization and denazification of Ukraine, the closure of the Russophobic media and the creation of a sovereign Russian economy. The difficulty of our troops in capturing Volnovakha, Mariupol and other territories in Eastern Ukraine shows that we have lost time. During the Russian Spring of 2014, the creation of Novorussia had been proposed as a means to guarantee peace, but these proposals were ignored in Moscow, Kiev and Washington. Western strategists realized that these were real demands and began to plan how to subdue the different regions that were in revolt, as happened with Crimea and part of Donbass. The moment Russia stopped, the West began to push to establish its own red lines and began to prepare for eight years to capture and kill the people of Novorossiya, Donbass and Crimea.

The Kiev authorities have revealed their true face: they are trying to impose their delusional (virtual) worldview by any means, despite being practically surrounded and having lost most of their military infrastructure. They act just like the journalists from Echo Moscow – who constantly fled to Kiev. Can we expect the rulers of such a Nazified and militarized Ukraine to panic when Russia threatens a nuclear attack should they try to invade Crimea? Probably not, as they don't even recognize that Kiev is surrounded by Russian troops or the ravages of famine as gangs of looters and neo-Nazi crazies wield rifles. Such people would never have accepted that “Crimea is ours forever”.
    Putin did not get ahead of history, he simply followed the course of events. Personally, I think he didn't want to do anything he's doing now, because if he wanted to, this invasion would have been done much sooner. Russian troops have been preparing for this war for the past eight years, but so has the enemy. Kiev did not collapse under the rule of the corrupt oligarchs and all their scoundrels, but Ukraine is in very bad shape. The economic decline and social collapse are overshadowed by the nationalist and Russophobic propaganda broadcast on Ukrainian channels. Now we understand the reason and the objectives of such propaganda, because without it the State would have disappeared and the West would not have its Nazi allies. Of course, this could not be done elsewhere, but when it comes to Kiev a blind eye is turned, because without such help the pro-Western and corrupt government of Ukraine would have fallen: while all the indicators were plummeting, the only thing that was growing It was Nazism and militarism. That is the reason why we are intervening today.

The reasons for the intervention

Putin did not want to break Russia's relations with the West and that is the reason why he has until today tolerated liberals in positions of power within the state, be they oligarchs, the fifth column, important figures in culture or the economy. Putin himself knew of the damage they were doing to Russia, but he allowed them to continue to exist because that way he had a direct channel of communication with the West. Putin only attacked those radical elements that threatened to overthrow him. The current military operation in Ukraine is because there was no other option left and he decided to follow the only possible course of action, but this time he did not hesitate and leave things as they were, but decided to act and confront modern western civilization. I don't know to what extent we can really say that he wanted to wage this war, as I consider such statements to be part of the disinformation that is fashionable. Yet Putin is telling the truth about everything else.

We are legitimately and justified defending our territories. If we look back on what has happened, we can say that the West is no longer able to impose a ruler on us as it was during the 1980s and 1990s, such conditions are non-existent in February 2022. But this war that we are waging today did not start now , has been brewing for more than thirty years after the collapse of the USSR: the West has done nothing but continue attacking what was left of the post-Soviet republics without even stopping to rest or rethink things. Putin lived with his rules as long as he could, but those times are over and the current geopolitical and ideological status quo is not compatible with our sovereignty.

Even if Russia told the truth no one would believe it. But that is precisely the situation we find ourselves in.

Last edited by ArgentinaGuard on Sun Mar 06, 2022 3:20 am; edited 1 time in total

Big_Gazza, Yugo90, Broski and Urluber like this post

Arkanghelsk
    Arkanghelsk

Post  Arkanghelsk Sun Mar 06, 2022 3:15 am

GunshipDemocracy wrote:
    Arkanghelsk wrote:

Russia wont touch members of EU and NATO since they are parts of another spheres of influence. There is no political/economical ro military reason to do it. Unless we are talking about WW3 and end of NATO/EU and Russia as well

If in Ukraine, a NATO presence was threatening enough to invade 

Then in Poland and Romania the existence of AEGIS ASHORE is an even bigger existential threat

Yes we have solved the NATO problem, for now

But there remains the issue of the missiles

Washington is speeding up hypersonic development and most certainly will introduce those missiles soon

So in reality this is not even the hottest point of this conflict, or engagement 

This is only the beginning

Yes nazis with nuclear weapons was unacceptable

But are Polaks and Romanians with hypersonic missiles any different?

No, and as Dugin says, Putin maybe did not want this war, but most of the Kremlin understands that it is the only option

Once the Ukrainian question is solved, then the attention will continue, to economic stabilization 

And removal of those missiles

Hannibal Barca and lancelot like this post

Big_Gazza
    Big_Gazza

Post  Big_Gazza Sun Mar 06, 2022 3:19 am

Regular wrote:Not sure it was posted here,

This is how Ukrainian evacuation looks like. Rich people get a priority.

Well, whaddaya know, the Ukroratz really have taken Western values to heart.... Razz

GarryB, psg and Broski like this post

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Sep 08, 2024 5:42 am