Russia Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues

+69
higurashihougi
AMCXXL
marcellogo
Kiko
ArgentinaGuard
Werewolf
Tolstoy
Stealthflanker
RTN
ahmedfire
Backman
Mig-31BM2 Super Irbis-E
Broski
Rodion_Romanovic
Godric
Walther von Oldenburg
Firebird
sundoesntrise
Krepost
Karl Haushofer
Hole
d_taddei2
VARGR198
littlerabbit
kvs
Big_Gazza
DerWolf
Rasisuki Nebia
mnztr
franco
mack8
ludovicense
thegopnik
psg
Hinex1988
Scorpius
lyle6
SeigSoloyvov
Arrow
Isos
Sujoy
Erk
lancelot
Belisarius
famschopman
Azi
Podlodka77
nomadski
TMA1
zorobabel
Ispan
PhSt
caveat emptor
ucmvulcan
flamming_python
PapaDragon
SolidarityWithRussia
sepheronx
Airbornewolf
Odin of Ossetia
billybatts91
Dr.Snufflebug
limb
diabetus
ALAMO
GarryB
Arkanghelsk
Regular
JohninMK
73 posters

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #35

limb

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #35 - Page 12 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #35

Post  limb Mon Jan 02, 2023 1:57 am

Then STFU. otherwise you are just spewing NATzO propaganda Rolling Eyes
    LIKE1DISLIKE

No, I wont. Dont you have a FOAB to insert in yourself btw?
    PhSt
    PhSt

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #35 - Page 12 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #35

Post  PhSt Mon Jan 02, 2023 2:11 am

No, I wont.

Of course not because you love NATzO PlG Excrement lol! Laughing

Dont you have a FOAB to insert in yourself btw?

unlike you I am not amused with that habit so you can keep your tradition of inserting HIMARS into yourself Laughing Laughing

wilhelm, lyle6 and Belisarius like this post

limb

Post  limb Mon Jan 02, 2023 2:22 am

Cope

Oh, and Belisarius, still waiting for pics of all Ukrainian dead in the desna and yavorov strikes
    PhSt
    PhSt

Post  PhSt Mon Jan 02, 2023 2:34 am

Cope

your NATzO PlG cannon fodder buddies are having lots of it Laughing

still waiting for pics of all Ukrainian dead

Until you show us photographic evidence of your brain then you are in no position to make such demands Laughing

lyle6 and Belisarius like this post

Arkanghelsk
    Arkanghelsk

Post  Arkanghelsk Mon Jan 02, 2023 2:49 am

Does anyone know about reading resources regarding Russian airforce approach to defeating S300 systems?

For example, I have read that s300 systems get destroyed routinely by Kalibr

How are they coordinating the strike, from time that the system is detected

To relaying coordinates to launch platform?

Does a drone detect the s300 or satellite images? Do we have any example of what has observed Ukrainian s300 before ?

I am interested to know, because Kalibr routinely destroys those radars and batteries
    Krepost
    Krepost

Post  Krepost Mon Jan 02, 2023 3:13 am

53 Death
    97 Wounded
    0 Proof
    0 Confirmation
    769 Stupid posts
    0 Posters want to wait for confirmation

sepheronx, GarryB, flamming_python, wilhelm, Hole, lyle6, lancelot and like this post

Krepost
    Krepost

Post  Krepost Mon Jan 02, 2023 3:13 am

GarryB, Big_Gazza, kvs, Hole, lyle6, Broski and Belisarius like this post

Belisarius

Post  Belisarius Mon Jan 02, 2023 3:20 am

How about you show me pics of every single dead ukrainian and western merc that was killed at yavorov, desna and nikolaev?
    Show a single comment of mine where I readily agreed with the supposed death toll in these attacks, if you can't then I'm under no obligation to show a single photo.

So youre saying they're all liars and just a few russian mbilized were killed, or ukrainians hit an empty building
    What I'm saying is that they are doing full analyzes, and prematurely, without having a clear idea of what happened.

Damn, I guess you should tell millions of russians that there are secret ukrainian military correspondents in the russian army, and only koneshenkov and shoigu arent compromised
    I guess you should tell the 140+ million Russians, who don't follow your beloved telegram channels, that they should believe in early analyzes based on Ukrainian propaganda and without evidence.

Thats exactly what youre doing now.
    What I'm doing now is showing how you went from "I don't believe it happened because there are no pictures" to "I believe it happened even though I don't have pictures".

Still waiting for a clear pic of  one himars or M270 destroyed
    While you still believe that dozens of Russian soldiers died even without the clear pic...
    Do you even understand the meaning of the word coherence?

Theres no proof that a himars was destroyed, yet you believe dozens have been destroyed.

It was Ukraine, not Russia, that created Ghost of Kiev.
    It was Ukraine, not Russia, that used DCS and Arma 3 clips to prove that it shot down Russian aircraft.
    It was Ukraine, not Russia, that created the story of the "13 of snake island".
    It was Ukraine, not Russia, that claimed to have sunk the patrol vessel Vasiliy Bikov with an MRLS only for the vessel to turn up 2 days later in port unharmed.
    It was Ukraine, not Russia, that killed people in Bucha and then blamed the other side.
    It is Ukraine, not Russia, that lies compulsively every day, which is why I believe that it is Ukraine, not Russia, that has to show proof of everything it claims.

sepheronx, GarryB, psg, Big_Gazza, kvs, ALAMO, wilhelm and like this post

TMA1
    TMA1

Post  TMA1 Mon Jan 02, 2023 3:54 am

I understand the anger. Though regular doubting this being a fight for Russias survival is bizarre. Yes, it is a fight for Russia's survival. The west is talking about regime change all the fucking time. Even assassinating Putin. They dont care about the will of the Russian people. We know the Kagans and Nulands openly talked in the past of fucking balkanizing Russia into a handful of petty ethnic republics.

Wake up homie.

sepheronx, GarryB, franco, flamming_python, Big_Gazza, kvs, wilhelm and like this post

Erk
    Erk

Post  Erk Mon Jan 02, 2023 4:57 am

TMA1 wrote:

I understand the anger. Though regular doubting this being a fight for Russias survival is bizarre. Yes, it is a fight for Russia's survival. The west is talking about regime change all the fucking time. Even assassinating Putin. They dont care about the will of the Russian people. We know the Kagans and Nulands openly talked in the past of fucking balkanizing Russia into a handful of petty ethnic republics.

Wake up homie.

Both Merkel and Hollande have publicly admitted since 2014, that war with Russia was their intention, and Minsk agreements were a stalling tactic whilst NATO built up the Ukrainian forces.

What more do people need to know than that?
    An open public admission by two former leaders for all the world to see, which completely justifies Russia's attack on Ukraine due to and existential threat. In fact, that opens the way for Putin to use nukes under Russian law.

It was a dumb thing for Merkel and Hollande to admit publicly.

sepheronx, GarryB, flamming_python, Big_Gazza, wilhelm, lancelot, Broski and Belisarius like this post

diabetus

Post  diabetus Mon Jan 02, 2023 5:12 am

https://t.me/Slavyangrad/27190?single

Ukrainians hit a vocational school used as a barracks for mobilized Russian soldiers in Makeevka with HIMARS. There are "significant casualties."
    GarryB
    GarryB

Post  GarryB Mon Jan 02, 2023 5:48 am

But seriously ... we talk about the country that used to have Tors, Tunguskas, hell of Shilkas, Osas, Strelas ... in literally hundreds pieces. Now they are trying to make pabieda hyping on tachanka with twin 14.5mm ... with optical sight and manual aiming

Those are heavy projectiles those guns fire and they leave the gun at very high speed... firing such weapons at any aerial target is going to be very dangerous for anything within a 10km radius of that vehicle... the collateral damage will be extensive...

Understating its losses allows the Kyiv regime to avoid payments promised to the relatives of the dead soldiers.

Worse than that the lies and denial keep this conflict going and continue to even worse losses for the Ukraine and further damage their future, the Kiev leadership must hate Ukrainians to do this.... just to make a bit of money.

1 more polish krab. 40 more to go. I concede, youn guys were right about ukrainians putting the nato wrecks on trailers in order to hide them from pr problems. Its wierd how 7 polish krabs were destroyed but no pzh2000s or caesars were destroyed, when krabs are equal in quality. I hope pshek and other intermarium trash got incinerated when this krab got destroyed.

They likely have orders to operate the more expensive systems further back from the front line so the bodies cannot be photographed so easily...

WHAT'S THIS ALL ABOUT HUH? BlackRock, partly owned by Bill Gates, also owns 17% of total Ukraine arable land, together with Vanguard. Up until June, foreigners could not own land in Ukraine. From that June up until next September those two companies bought all of that land

NOTE: interesting if confirmed.

If confirmed 17% of arable land in the Ukraine is like 17% of the oil in Saudi Arabia... that is valuable... perhaps Russia can nationalise it and donate the land to those who lost land or suffered in the war and lost property due to sanctions or whatever. Perhaps renting the land to big Russian food production companies and using the rent for supporting injured soldiers and civilians from this conflict...

Amusing the doomsayers spouting the solution to the problem of Russia losing some men is to execute the men in charge of those men... how can they love the men so much yet want to kill them all at the same time.

Even if they hit an aircraft carrier and killed 1,000 Russian soldiers what does that mean?

Does it mean they won the war... does it mean Russia will stop and ask Zelensky for forgiveness and offer complete surrender because Nazism is obviously superior to democracy and rule of law that Russia follows.

A heavy loss for Russia changes nothing at all... the reasons they are there and are doing what they are doing have not changed, the fact that the enemy target civilians including their own suggests one of the goals should be their elimination or arrest and trial... everything else is distraction.

Russia simply needs to keep on keeping on... and ignore the minor nicks and cuts the enemy manage to inflict... any damage received is just evidence that the damage inflicted is necessary.

kvs, Eugenio Argentina, Hole, lyle6, gc3762, Broski, Belisarius and like this post

ucmvulcan
    ucmvulcan

Post  ucmvulcan Mon Jan 02, 2023 7:06 am

Oh noes, did you know the Ukes hit a barracks with Himars? I didn't. I only heard that story and saw that tweet 9 dozen times so why TF are people insisting on repeating it over and over? War is hell, 50 dead 100 wounded? That's sad. Ukraine is losing 10 times that many dead and 10 times that many wounded a day in Bakhmut alone.

sepheronx, GarryB, kvs, ALAMO, Hole, lyle6, Broski and like this post

billybatts91
    billybatts91

Post  billybatts91 Mon Jan 02, 2023 7:30 am

billybatts91
    billybatts91

Post  billybatts91 Mon Jan 02, 2023 8:40 am

ALAMO

Post  ALAMO Mon Jan 02, 2023 8:52 am

Post  Krepost Today at 3:13 am

53 Death
    97 Wounded
    0 Proof
    0 Confirmation
    769 Stupid posts
    0 Posters want to wait for confirmation

Still, it is fun to see the long list of undisplayed posts Laughing
    That means at least half of the worms crawled from the dump they have been sitting Laughing Laughing Laughing

Those are heavy projectiles those guns fire and they leave the gun at very high speed... firing such weapons at any aerial target is going to be very dangerous for anything within a 10km radius of that vehicle... the collateral damage will be extensive...

They care shit about that, and we know it.
    I would say it is a very interesting issue just from the technical perspective, and each next conflict can bring the same questions.
    How to cover aerial targets like cities from loitering ammunition, cruise missiles etc, while limiting the collateral damage caused by your own air defense?
    This conflict is unique, as the stock the Ukrs are using is simply old and badly maintained, leading to unprecedented numbers of cook-offs, trajectory changes, friendly fire cases etc.
    Anyway, big missiles like S-300 or Buk, even AIM-120 or IRIS are big enough to cause enormous collateral damage only with the falling debris. What is left of Pancyr missile let's say, is a carbon fiber-made body that weights maybe 2 kilos, engine nozzles, and some small debris...
    I would say that some sort of solution to further fragmentize the remains of missiles would be needed.
    Barrel artillery is even bigger problem, as the are of potential collateral damage is so spread that can't be organized in any matter. Every single bullet will fall down, and with energy high enough to kill or make serious material damage. The things like this Jihadmobile is a potential district killers - take a look at the ammo boxes they have there. If someone will be stupid enough to really use it over the city, the rain or bullets will fall all over. Sure that if there is an air raid, people should stay in shalters yet ...

Last edited by ALAMO on Mon Jan 02, 2023 9:05 am; edited 1 time in total

GarryB, kvs, Hole, lyle6, Broski and Belisarius like this post

TMA1
    TMA1

Post  TMA1 Mon Jan 02, 2023 8:52 am

This was vengeance for striking westerners. Dont stop. Keep killing western actors in Ukraine. Fill in the air defense. Even the best air defense cannot be everywhere and pockets can be found particularly if you have elint planes and dozens of satellites from the west and full spook intel support.

Big_Gazza, kvs, Hole, lyle6, Broski, Belisarius and Podlodka77 like this post

flamming_python
    flamming_python

Post  flamming_python Mon Jan 02, 2023 9:01 am

limb wrote:
    Some people here will. After all, theyre all ukrainian trolls and slav doomers or whining bitches. They'll just repost konashenkov's droning and excuse every avoidable fuckup due to pofigism(not even pofigism, but похуизм) with the tired "but russia is fighting all of NATO" line

Further proves theres no culture of precaution against possible mishaps that havent happened. there has to be massive mishap for there to be changes.

There is no basis for such conclusions, such as 'no culture of precaution'. Just more doomer bullshit.
    It only takes one idiot commander to approve such a 'New Year's Party' and for the Ukrainians to find out about it from some local sympathizer with a Telegram account. That's literally all it takes. If it was the sort of thing that was common on the front then we would have seen more than 1 HIMARS strike.

I would suggest a court-martial for all responsible for this little get-together, as well as an investigation (and a prompt one) into the failure of air defense to intercept the rocket as well

Your only purpose on these forums is to provoke and turn people in the wrong direction, whether that's dooming, sowing discontent and mistrust, or attempting to paint the forum in a bad light by making suggestions about raping someone. Buzz off.

Big_Gazza, kvs, wilhelm, Hole, lyle6, Broski and Podlodka77 like this post

ALAMO

Post  ALAMO Mon Jan 02, 2023 9:13 am

It only takes one idiot commander to approve such a 'New Year's Party' and for the Ukrainians to find out about it from some local sympathizer with a Telegram account. That's literally all it takes.

It is a kind of Rogozin story.
    Making a Bday party in the middle of war, in the range of the enemy, and informing about that in social media ...
    Oh yeah, that is next to genie ... The guy had more luck than his brain.

GarryB, flamming_python, lyle6, lancelot, Broski and Podlodka77 like this post

flamming_python
    flamming_python

Post  flamming_python Mon Jan 02, 2023 9:27 am

I think overconfidence in the capabilities of air defense is responsible for some of these cases

Unfortunately there are no guarantees. No doubt most HIMARS strikes are shot down as reported, but if even 5% get through, then that already leads to the periodical mass-casualties like here and in Kherson

GarryB, Big_Gazza, kvs, Hole, lyle6 and Broski like this post

Big_Gazza
    Big_Gazza

Post  Big_Gazza Mon Jan 02, 2023 9:41 am

Regular wrote:Also, Russia fights for survival.. Yeah, right. Archangelsk, you guys still leave in peace, nothing obstructing your civilian life, economy is civilian, life goes on. It’s not even called a war. To be honest, you guys are in safe spot at the moment (China and other economic parters won’t drop you) that only survival at stake at the moment is Putins popularity.

Wut? You should be only too aware that the "fight for survival" isn't due to Ukropi military aggression but the fact that a fanatically Russophobic globalist-controlled NATO has siezed control of Ukropistan and is fully intent on using it as hammer to smash Russia as hard as possible right where it hurts. If the Kiev regime is not ripped out by the roots and banderism expunged to the last goose-stepping idiot then NATO will consolidate its control, formally admit 404 into its ranks, garrison it with troops and nukes, and place offensive missiles adjacent to places like Belgorod, and Moscow will be 5 minutes flight time from enemy nuclear-tipped hypersonics.

Ain't.. gonna... fcking... happen... angry

This is an existensial threat, and the Bear has had enough of trying to make nice to people who hate it, and who will never stop hating it. The only option left now is to come out of the cave and rip their guts out with fang and claw. attack

GarryB, flamming_python, kvs, Hole, lyle6, TMA1, Broski and Podlodka77 like this post

ALAMO

Post  ALAMO Mon Jan 02, 2023 9:47 am

I would say that the interception rate over Doneck is actually disappointing.
    So much disappointing that it makes me wonder if it is not deliberate.
    Not like the Russkie are doing that by purpose to let's say antagonize the population more...
    But like they are making a trade-off for the damage caused by those attacks versus collateral damage that would appear if they would start to target missiles or artillery shells above the city with heavy systems.
    They are taking down what is relatively safe, and pass some of it because can't intercept them without causing additional damage. No matter how cynical it seems, if the missile or a round is above the city anyway, if you intercept it, it will still fall down. Along with your own missile that can still have unburnt fuel etc ... As the Ukrs are not targeting any strategic infrastructure there being incapable of doing so, the risk is only civilian casualties and material damage ... Material damage is irrelevant, there will be a massive reconstruction of the whole regions anyway ... so the only real goal is to disperse the people. Make them sit in shelters etc.
    The other factor is the lack of operational space there - Ukrs are still at the perimeters of Doneck. Every single shell or missile is above the city a few seconds after the start, so there is no option to take them down on approach. The only real solution would be to push them back for another 30 km. Then you can construct a proper AD at the approaches to the agglomeration, not over it.

Wut? You should be only too aware that the "fight for survival" isn't due to Ukropi military aggression but the fact that a fanatically Russophobic globalist-controlled NATO has siezed control of Ukropistan and is fully intent on using it as hammer to smash Russia as hard as possible right where it hurts. If the Kiev regime is not ripped out by the roots and banderism expunged to the last goose-stepping idiot then NATO will consolidate its control, formally admit 404 into its ranks, garrison it with troops and nukes, and place offensive missiles adjacent to places like Belgorod, and Moscow will be 5 minutes flight time from enemy nuclear-tipped hypersonics.
    Ain't.. gonna... fcking... happen... angry
    This is an existensial threat, and the Bear has had enough of trying to make nice to people who hate it, and who will never stop hating it. The only option left now is to come out of the cave and rip their guts out with fang and claw. attack

It is not even that.
    Sometimes I really doubt the ability to link the dots by some of the members here, and part of them really not doing that on purpose ...
    It was enough to watch carefully the materials provided from Mariopol siege to get the things clear.
    Ukrowehrmacht was getting ready for an offensive operation. Getting ready for years - those huge weapon deliveries were there for a purpose. The huge concentration in the Donbas area was there on purpose either.
    Russkie have been kind enough to present Azov battle plans concerning a spearhead towards Novoazovsk and the Russian border.
    So what we would face anyway at some moment in 2022, would be a Ukrainian offensive operation against the republics.
    And it would probably succeed, as we can already clearly see the casualty ratio is not an issue for Kievan regime. They would achieve a 4:1 force multiplier against the republican corps, and just flood them with their own blood. As easy as that.
    So the situation Russia would face then would be as follows : they can do nothing, or invade the Ukraine.
    By doing nothing, Russian position in the world's politics would deprive rapidly. There is even no point to discuss that, that would be a geopolitical catastrophe.
    By intervening, Russkie would have a war anyway, but on other terms already.  With all the scenario points set by the west fulfilled one by one.
    As was said once, their choice was dishonor or war. Back then, someone chooses dishonor and gets a war anyway. Russkie didn't made that mistake and choose war.

Edit : an interesting fact, again. A whole territory of the republics has been heavily compromised for years by ... the OSCE espionage mission. We get that clearly now as well. Tons of materials provided by the Russian side leave no doubts what OSCE was doing there. Ukrainian army seized laptops delivered directly from the OSCE, with access to OSCE monitoring system. Regular reports made, with detailed localization of republican units, equipment bases etc - that was a part of "peace agreements", right? Nobody who has anything more in a skull than a string keeping the ears attached heeds any further proofs. All was clear. Two rounds of Ukro military build up, once dispersed by the last Normandy format meeting, second time by a rapid Russian mobilization ... That made the Cocainsky a bit afraid ... Yet the third time would follow. Sponsors demanded that.

Edit : this is a good one.

At the stroke of midnight on New Years 2023, the Ukrainian Army, doubtless hoping for vengeance after what was then three days of relentless Russian missile and drone attacks, fired three or four GMLRS missiles at the No. 19 Vocational School in Makeevka. The building exploded when hit but no videos of a major fire or secondary explosions came out, there were no reports of a large emergency response, and news of the strike was buried in the morning reports. Makeevka finished celebrating the New Years and went to sleep without further incident. Video of the scene came out later, with a handful of personnel from the civilian emergency services and a couple soldiers examining the demolished school building.

Then, almost twenty-four hours later, rumors started circulating among Russian war correspondents (voenkors) that soldiers had been killed. An unknown number turned into "two or three" (according to Aleksandr Sladkov), then turned into "dozens" (unofficially somewhere between 50 and 70), which was quickly inflated by Ukrainian propagandists into no less than six hundred hapless Russian reservists vaporized by the dreaded HIMARS. The voenkor community promptly used the event to engage in their favorite pastime: accusing every Russian officer not within earshot of being grossly incompetent, criminally negligent, or treasonous.

This entire event reminds me of the rumors that were spread of massive Russian casualties during the attack on Pavlovka, which eventually required an official response to refute. Judging by the evidence the only thing that happened in Makeevka on New Years was a small ammunition dump struck with perhaps some guards killed. The Russians would not billet a company of troops on top of an ammo depot, and if they had there would have been a large rescue effort and evacuation of wounded noted by observers. In the meantime perhaps the voenkors should check their sources before leveling accusations of treason so casually.

flamming_python, Big_Gazza, kvs, JohninMK, Hole, lyle6, Broski and like this post

billybatts91
    billybatts91

Post  billybatts91 Mon Jan 02, 2023 11:30 am

GarryB and Big_Gazza like this post

billybatts91
    billybatts91

Post  billybatts91 Mon Jan 02, 2023 11:31 am

Erk
    Erk

Post  Erk Mon Jan 02, 2023 11:37 am

https://www.rt.com/russia/569285-ukraine-drone-bryansk-fire/

A Ukrainian drone struck an energy facility in Russia’s Bryansk Region early on Monday, leaving a nearby village without power, Governor Aleksandr Bogomaz has said.

The attack took place in the Klimovsky district, located on the Russia-Ukraine border, Bogomaz wrote on Telegram.

There were no fatalities or injuries resulting from the incident, but the energy facility caught fire, he said.

A nearby village has been left without power due to the strike, while a hospital and other key sites in the area had to be connected to a reserve power line, the governor said.

According to Bogomaz, the blaze has been localized, and repairs will begin as soon as it's fully extinguished.

Sounds like Russia needs to develop an anti-drone system for it's borders with Ukraine.
    These events are becoming all too frequent.

owais.usmani likes this post

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Sep 08, 2024 2:16 am