Russia Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues

+82
nomadski
Begome
sundoesntrise
zepia
Ghoster
ALAMO
Krepost
owais.usmani
Hole
lyle6
LMFS
Backman
thegopnik
Walther von Oldenburg
kvs
auslander
The-thing-next-door
Fallen
HUNTER VZLA
Visc
par far
Godric
max steel
PapaDragon
JohninMK
AlfaT8
Skandalwitwe
miketheterrible
calm
VladimirSahin
Arctic_Fox
Zivo
George1
TimeTraveller
victor1985
Bolt
Mike E
bmtppk
Big_Gazza
Russiaftw
suzu
mack8
OminousSpudd
KoTeMoRe
franco
Mr.Comrade
magnumcromagnon
ShahryarHedayatiSHBA
Hannibal Barca
Werewolf
etaepsilonk
collegeboy16
KomissarBojanchev
Jyshky
flamming_python
Sujoy
ali.a.r
Hachimoto
Stealthflanker
Corrosion
Regular
Viktor
Austin
TR1
BTRfan
ahmedfire
Pugnax
Pervius
Flanky
GarryB
NationalRus
IronsightSniper
Julia
nightcrawler
solo.13mmfmj
Turk1
milky_candy_sugar
Jelena
soldieroffortune
sepheronx
Vladislav
Admin
86 posters

Hilarious-Funny posts Thread

higurashihougi
    higurashihougi

Hilarious-Funny posts Thread - Page 19 Empty Re: Hilarious-Funny posts Thread

Post  higurashihougi Wed Aug 28, 2024 5:10 am

Source: Internet.  pwnd  pwnd  pwnd

There has been rumours about more and more secret endings of the game Black Myth Wukong. One of it is alleged to be named as "Journey to the West, Again". Below is one hypothesis about that ending:

After the Destined One successfully inherited Wukong's will and became the new Wukong incarnation, he walked away from Mount Huaguo and stumbled upon a local Tudigong. After several courteous talks, Tudigong asked:

-O' Great Sage, do you intend to resume the Journey to the West ?

-Do you have a loose button in your head ? - Wukong retorted - You tell me to go to the Buddhaland to be imprisoned again ?

-No, I do not mean the Buddhaland - Tudigong explained calmly - I mean further, further to the West, to the frozen land of the legendary Vikings.

-To acquire some sort of sacred relics there. you mean ? - the mention of a foreign land sparkled the curiousity of Wukong.

-That is correct - Tudigong affirmed - In the land of the Vikings, there was a legendary hammer named Mjölnir, the weapons of the thunder god Thor. You should come to his temple and chant the mantra "Doth Mother Know You Weareth Her Drapes ?". The mantra will summon with his full activated hammer in the hand, ready for battle.

- And I have to defeat him to take his hammer ? - Wukong made a mischievous smirk.

- I would like to use the word "borrow", O' Great Sage. - Tudiong responded with a similar smile.

- Would it be more powerful than the stuffs of Leigong and Dianmu ? - Wukong asked.

- Not really, but Thor's hammer is only a part of a powerful set of sacred tools. The next relic is located at a southern land named Egypt, in the middle of the vast, host desert with a statue of human-head lion and the triangular shaped towers. You have to located the temple of their chief god named Horus, and again, "borrowed" his signature curved blade which looks like a stylish, enlarged sickle. Horus's blade use the energy of sunlight, which can amplified its power a thousand times, and may be even more.

- So it will be a useless piece of metal at night ?

- No, because you will use it together with Thor's Hammer, which will together generate a huge power regardless of day and night, time and age. To harness their power, you have to slammed the two of them into each other, using all of your mind and will.

- And what will happen ?

- The two of them will attached to each other and become a symbol named Hammer and Sickle. And from them, an anthem named The Internationale will resound, vibrate to the oppressed people to all nooks and crannies in this world, shaking their heart and enlighten their mind. Under the power of Hammer and Sickle, all the people, from humans to demons, from monsters to mortals, all will awakened their understanding and desire of freedom, equality, and justice. Neither the Celestial Court nor the Buddhaland can control them enymore.

- Which means - Wukong's eyes sparkled a fiery light - I am no longer alone in the rebellion against the Celestial Court ?

- Yes, O' my Great Sage - Tudigong clasped his hands together - Now you with all other marginalized people in this world, billions of them, stand together in Solidarity and Union, under a grand Manifesto to guide the people, hands in hands, hearts in hearts, will rise up to destroy the Celestial Court, and whatever court oppressing the people, once and for all.

A burning flame emerged in Wukong's heart. Without saying a word, he summon his Somersault Cloud and ready Ruyi Jingu Bang, and immediately resumed his new Journey to the West.

As Wukong just vanished into the horizon, thousands of gods, deities, bohdisattvas and divine soldiers arrived in the scene, surrounding Tudigong.

- Oh great sage Karl Marx - a vibrating voice resound from the sky - since ancient times the water of the river do not flow into the water of the well, Eastern and Western world does not meddle in other affairs. Why you must attempt to dig up the foundation of Eastern palace ?

Tudigong discarded his disguise, exposed his real apperance as an old man with white, long beard.

- Neither I do want to meddle in the internal affairs of any country - Karl Marx explained - It is what I disgust the most, when imperial power using the excuse of "democracy" and "freedom" to meddle in the houses of others, to install puppet regimes in other countries.

- Then why you are doing the very things that you yourself hate the most ? - the Celestial Court asked.

- No, my objective is completely different. - Karl Marx retorted - I have been observing the Celestial Court, and other courts and heavens in this world for eons and what I see is all of you are more and more corrupted by power. You people, using your privileges and authority, are increasing the exploitation and oppression over the people, making them living under perpetual hardship and suffering. Even Buddhism, the noble thinking originally aim to liberate people from pain and suffering, is also now corrupted and becomes the tools for you people to imprison people. I, Karl Marx, despite being just a mediocre, humble mortal, cannot take a blind eye to his decadence and evilness doing by the ones proclaimed themselves as representative of sainthood.

The Celestial Court listened carefully to Karl Marx's declaration, their brow frowned. Both sides knew a battle was inevitable. The divine warriors drew their weapons, slowly approached Karl Marx.

But Marx was not flinched. He was determined to be the rearguard, delaying the Celestial Army as long as possible to protect the journey of Wukong. He drew out an ancient tome, and raised his fingers to make a mudra. On the ancient tome, glowing a fiery symbol, read as "The Communist Manifesto".

The screen the when black, the anthem of the Internationale resound on the back, and on the black screen, the red letters "To be continued in part 2" occured.  pwnd  pwnd  pwnd  pwnd
    higurashihougi
    higurashihougi

Hilarious-Funny posts Thread - Page 19 Empty Re: Hilarious-Funny posts Thread

Post  higurashihougi Sun Sep 01, 2024 11:42 am

Hilarious-Funny posts Thread - Page 19 Du_hoa10

Current date/time is Mon Sep 16, 2024 9:13 pm