Russia Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues

+55
JohninMK
auslander
George1
sepheronx
ultron
higurashihougi
Khepesh
Godric
PapaDragon
KoTeMoRe
Morpheus Eberhardt
KiloGolf
Boshoed
mack8
Walther von Oldenburg
Ispan
Odin of Ossetia
franco
d_taddei2
Firebird
Erk
zg18
wilhelm
BKP
berhoum
medo
Project Canada
Regular
TheArmenian
Karl Haushofer
Big_Gazza
arpakola
VARGR198
max steel
Neutrality
par far
OminousSpudd
magnumcromagnon
fragmachine
卍Odin 18/88卐
DerWolf
SturmGuard
jhelb
Vann7
GarryB
Cowboy's daughter
Werewolf
Monarchist
Akula971
kvs
x_54_u43
ExBeobachter1987
Kadmos45
flamming_python
Zivo
59 posters

The Situation in the Ukraine. #23

Khepesh
    Khepesh

The Situation in the Ukraine. #23 - Page 36 Empty Re: The Situation in the Ukraine. #23

Post  Khepesh Wed Mar 02, 2016 7:31 pm

Yasinovataya and the water treatment plant get mentioned every so often. There is some nonsense about it today that is not worth repeating, but for info I circled the water plant at Yasinovataya so people can make their own minds up about any rumors they hear.
    The Situation in the Ukraine. #23 - Page 36 Ca5115d64f40
    Khepesh
    Khepesh

The Situation in the Ukraine. #23 - Page 36 Empty Re: The Situation in the Ukraine. #23

Post  Khepesh Wed Mar 02, 2016 7:48 pm

ExBeobachter1987 wrote:
    Militarov wrote:Ukrainian Hummer was ambushed by DNR forces, 3 wounded Ukrainian soldiers as an aftermach:

When did that happen?
    Yesterday on I think the R66 behind ukrops lines to the north of Pervomaisk.

Post  Guest Wed Mar 02, 2016 7:51 pm

ExBeobachter1987 wrote:
    Militarov wrote:Ukrainian Hummer was ambushed by DNR forces, 3 wounded Ukrainian soldiers as an aftermach:

When did that happen?

Yesterday.
    PapaDragon
    PapaDragon

Post  PapaDragon Thu Mar 03, 2016 2:28 am

Can anyone repost this WSJ article? It is behind pay wall.

http://www.wsj.com/articles/putins-new-normal-begins-to-take-hold-1456775469
    KoTeMoRe
    KoTeMoRe

Post  KoTeMoRe Thu Mar 03, 2016 2:49 am

PapaDragon wrote:

http://www.russiahouse.org/current_news.php?language=eng&id_current=1356
    Ok don't kill me for the source.
    PapaDragon
    PapaDragon

Post  PapaDragon Thu Mar 03, 2016 6:28 am

KoTeMoRe wrote:
    PapaDragon wrote:

http://www.russiahouse.org/current_news.php?language=eng&id_current=1356
    Ok don't kill me for the source.

Thanks buddy! thumbsup
    JohninMK
    JohninMK

Post  JohninMK Thu Mar 03, 2016 12:18 pm

Looks like the US objective for Ukraine number 5 (increase market for Afgani drugs) is being achieved. But I may be being over cynical.

WASHINGTON (Sputnik) — Ukraine officially lists just over 68,000 registered drug addicts, but the real number may be as high as half a million people, the latest annual US Department of State International Narcotics Control Strategy Report (INCSR) said. "The number of registered drug addicts was 68,220 as of May 2015," the report, released on Wednesday, stated. "However, various experts estimate the actual total number of people with substance use disorders in Ukraine could be as high as 500,000."

Heroin from Afghanistan is trafficked through the Caucasus and Turkey before passing through Ukraine while cocaine originating from South America is moved through Ukrainian seaports and airports for both domestic use and further transit to European Union nations, the report explained. "Ukrainian law enforcement occasionally interdicts large shipments of drugs in commercial shipping transiting southern ports. In June 2015, a record 500 kilogram shipment of heroin was seized in transit arriving from Turkey though Illichivsk near Odessa, en route to Western Europe," the report pointed out.

The use of synthetic drugs and psychotropic substances, especially amphetamines, has been rapidly increasing in Ukraine over the past decade, in line with international trends. Synthetic drugs are trafficked to Ukraine primarily from Poland, Lithuania and the Netherlands, the report added.

Law enforcement officials from other countries have documented that heroin from Afghanistan is also transported into Ukraine via Kosovo, which has become Europe’s main heroin and other drugs’ distribution center.

Read more: http://sputniknews.com/europe/20160303/1035695299/half-million-ukranians-drus-addicts.html#ixzz41pzU3THM
    Ispan
    Ispan

Post  Ispan Thu Mar 03, 2016 12:45 pm

Strange, yesterday there was this report

�� Reports of #Ukraine Army shelling Oktyabrsky, Naberezhne & Gorlovka areas with Heavy artillery & AA #DNR #Donetsk

Today no reports, not even from Novorussia Today, people too busy fighting to post updates?
    KoTeMoRe
    KoTeMoRe

Post  KoTeMoRe Thu Mar 03, 2016 1:44 pm

Oy Vey Hehe.
    Khepesh
    Khepesh

Post  Khepesh Thu Mar 03, 2016 3:01 pm

Ispan wrote:Strange, yesterday there was this report

�� Reports of #Ukraine Army shelling Oktyabrsky, Naberezhne & Gorlovka areas with Heavy artillery & AA #DNR #Donetsk

Today no reports, not even from Novorussia Today, people too busy fighting to post updates?
    Ukrops stopped until probably Saturday due to the charade in Paris. Then perhaps start again but not as much to give lip service to the agreement to come into force from tomorrow night to stop live fire training at the front. Then when everybody lost interest again, a few days, or even hours, it all starts again. The only fighting Zakharchenko does at the moment is against profiteers in Telmanovo.

To save two posts, here is the what the statue of Mozgovoi to be erected in Alchevsk will look like. 2 meters tall and apparently in the process now of being cast in bronze.
    The Situation in the Ukraine. #23 - Page 36 Afc856d6d85a
    JohninMK
    JohninMK

Post  JohninMK Thu Mar 03, 2016 4:59 pm

You really have to wonder what planet some of these EU people are on. Note the last line, they clearly believe that the human rights position is OK in Ukraine. WTF is that?

The European Union says there can be no return to business as usual in EU-Russia relations as long as the Ukraine crisis remains unsettled.

"We have been clear that there can be no return to business as usual in EU-Russia relations until a sustainable solution has been found to this [Ukraine] crisis," Deputy Secretary General for the European External Action Service Helga Schmid said at the official closing of the Ukraine week conference in the European Parliament on Wednesday, March 2. "And if you see our restrictive measures on Russia and our continuing support for Ukraine and other neighbors have been clear demonstrations of our resolve in this contest," she said.

She emphasizes that the Minsk agreements on restoring peace in Donbas in Ukraine's east need to be implemented in full. "I'd also like to underline that all sides need to engage in complete implementation. We keep calling on Ukraine to do as much as possible on its part. No one should be able to say that Ukraine has not done everything to make a peaceful solution work," she said. "But even with the Minsk agreements fully implemented, we will be left with the issue of Crimea and Sevastopol," she added. "There is no need for me to reiterate that the EU does not recognize the illegal annexation [of Crimea by Russia] and will continue implementing its non-recognition policy," she said.

She also pointed out the deterioration of the situation of human rights in Crimea. "The deteriorating human rights situation on the peninsula is a cause for particular concern for us," she added.

http://en.interfax.com.ua/news/general/328796.html
    auslander
    auslander

Post  auslander Thu Mar 03, 2016 6:31 pm

Frau Schmidt is insane as are the whole lot of them in 'eu parliament'. If she wants to see the 'deterioration of human rights' in Krimu then she can drag her fat ass to the peninsula and have a look. If she has not been here then she can't say anything with even a grain of truth. In other words she is a liar and she knows she is a liar. It would behoove her to take a look at her Germany and shed a tear for the poor citizens who are putting up with hundreds of thousands of rapacious thieves and criminals that their chancellor didn't have the brains and good sense to keep out. To be honest my opinion is the whole lot of them, all of eu, are getting exactly what they deserve and of course they are now blaming VVP for the hordes.
    magnumcromagnon
    magnumcromagnon

Post  magnumcromagnon Thu Mar 03, 2016 6:44 pm

auslander wrote:Frau Schmidt is insane as are the whole lot of them in 'eu parliament'. If she wants to see the 'deterioration of human rights' in Krimu then she can drag her fat ass to the peninsula and have a look. If she has not been here then she can't say anything with even a grain of truth. In other words she is a liar and she knows she is a liar. It would behoove her to take a look at her Germany and shed a tear for the poor citizens who are putting up with hundreds of thousands of rapacious thieves and criminals that their chancellor didn't have the brains and good sense to keep out. To be honest my opinion is the whole lot of them, all of eu, are getting exactly what they deserve and of course they are now blaming VVP for the hordes.  

If Merkel Ferkel is so concerned about human rights, she needs to explain how she reconciles the fact that her father was an agent for the East German Stasi secret police, and how his 'service' to the Stasi aided her political rise to power.
    KoTeMoRe
    KoTeMoRe

Post  KoTeMoRe Thu Mar 03, 2016 6:49 pm

auslander wrote:Frau Schmidt is insane as are the whole lot of them in 'eu parliament'. If she wants to see the 'deterioration of human rights' in Krimu then she can drag her fat ass to the peninsula and have a look. If she has not been here then she can't say anything with even a grain of truth. In other words she is a liar and she knows she is a liar. It would behoove her to take a look at her Germany and shed a tear for the poor citizens who are putting up with hundreds of thousands of rapacious thieves and criminals that their chancellor didn't have the brains and good sense to keep out. To be honest my opinion is the whole lot of them, all of eu, are getting exactly what they deserve and of course they are now blaming VVP for the hordes.  

Aus, man, don't get carried away. We're talking about an institution I've worked for. These people are la crème de la crème in Idiotism. It's simple. They're all retards when they get together. Individually there are foxes in there. But together it becomes a bunch of sheep with wooly words to hide the no brain attitude.

Also they don't care what the "truth" is (I prefer reality). They're political dunces with their pre-conceived image. You can take the horse to the dawn well and that horse is able to drown inside and fuck the well up for eveyone. Ukraine docet.
    auslander
    auslander

Post  auslander Thu Mar 03, 2016 7:32 pm

KoTeMoRe wrote:

Aus, man, don't get carried away. We're talking about an institution I've worked for. These people are la crème de la crème in Idiotism. It's simple. They're all retards when they get together. Individually there are foxes in there. But together it becomes a bunch of sheep with wooly words to hide the no brain attitude.

Also they don't care what the "truth" is (I prefer reality). They're political dunces with their pre-conceived image. You can take the horse to the dawn well and that horse is able to drown inside and fuck the well up for eveyone. Ukraine docet.

I just get sick and tired of day in and day out the same horse shit from the west media....and what very few friends I have in the west now. I never told any of them the slightest detail of what happened here and what we may or may not have done but I get the same shit every day from them. When I was in US in late October last year it was the same. People in the neighborhood where I was staying almost every day asked about the 'poor Tatari' and how bad it was for them and/or how bad it was for us 'victims of Russian aggression'. I finally got sick of it and asked anyone who said something along those lines if they had been to Krimu. Of course not a one had and most could not find Krimu on a map if their lives depended on it let alone knew what a Tatar is. They selectively believe what the msm tells them when it is convenient to their very small brains, and these were people of the 'upper crust', supposedly. They don't have the common sense of a fried snail.

It just sickens me to see what has happened to what was my country. It surely is not the country I grew up in and believed in, the country I fought so hard for in my youth and early prime. For what was all that blood spilled for and treasure spent for? This? Tell that to my dead comrades. At least they didn't live to see this shit.
    Khepesh
    Khepesh

Post  Khepesh Thu Mar 03, 2016 8:25 pm

Talks began in Paris

The Situation in the Ukraine. #23 - Page 36 56a5ffba5e79

The Situation in the Ukraine. #23 - Page 36 719cbf02a075
    Neutrality
    Neutrality

Post  Neutrality Thu Mar 03, 2016 10:12 pm

That picture is doing the rounds on social media. I don't see anything strange with it. Can anyone help me out?

EDIT: Lenta reports that Klimkin was trying, unsuccessfully, to stand in front of the EU flag (for symbolic reasons ofcourse). What a fucking clown lol.

Post  Guest Fri Mar 04, 2016 2:16 am

Someone wants to start fundraising on forum for sandpaper, oil and few buckets of paint?
    KoTeMoRe
    KoTeMoRe

Post  KoTeMoRe Fri Mar 04, 2016 2:25 am

First I was...

Militarov wrote:

Someone wants to start fundraising on forum for sandpaper, oil and few buckets of paint?

Then I was no more...
    The Situation in the Ukraine. #23 - Page 36 5Z4me1u

I actually know two depots where you'd find old B40's and type 69's that some people would like to offload before even the Africans snub them. I only need Volunteers for them. You just found me some targets. unshaven
    KiloGolf
    KiloGolf

Post  KiloGolf Fri Mar 04, 2016 2:49 am

^^ RIP to the men. What a stupid, useless war.
    KoTeMoRe
    KoTeMoRe

Post  KoTeMoRe Fri Mar 04, 2016 3:27 am

All the tanks but one are OK, 523 was a reserve tank issued to the National Guard. 512 reserve tank as well. 778 93rd and 777 93rd (the tank that got troubles non combat related)
    PapaDragon
    PapaDragon

Post  PapaDragon Fri Mar 04, 2016 3:37 am

And not a single non-ukranian was surprised...

''Ukraine will not join EU, NATO for another 20-25 years, Juncker says''

http://en.europeonline-magazine.eu/ukraine-will-not-join-eu-nato-for-another-20-25-years-juncker-says_442069.html
    higurashihougi
    higurashihougi

Post  higurashihougi Fri Mar 04, 2016 4:22 am

JohninMK wrote:You really have to wonder what planet some of these EU people are on. Note the last line, they clearly believe that the human rights position is OK in Ukraine. WTF is that?

(...)

http://en.interfax.com.ua/news/general/328796.html

Interfax Ukraina wrote:The European Union says there can be no return to business as usual in EU-Russia relations as long as the Ukraine crisis remains unsettled.

Masturbation service as usual, for the pro-Maidan ignorant blinded adherents.

We all know that even when Ukraina crisis is settled, business can never be back as usual. Because Russian is carrying out economic reform and domestication process. Russians will purchase their domestic products and boycotted European imports for ever.
    Cowboy's daughter
    Cowboy's daughter

Post  Cowboy's daughter Fri Mar 04, 2016 4:34 am

Ivan Katchanovski
    Facebook

The head of the police in the Kyiv region, who was one of the leaders of the neo-Nazi Patriot of Ukraine and the Patriot of Ukraine-led Azov Regiment, has been promoted to the position of the first deputy head of the National Police of Ukraine.

Promoted by Avakov, the Minister of Internal Affairs.

http://www.pravda.com.ua/news/2016/03/2/7100934/

Ukraine War: First full sized passenger trains run between anti gov DPR Donetsk & LPR Lugansk.

Cowboy's daughter
    Cowboy's daughter

Post  Cowboy's daughter Fri Mar 04, 2016 4:36 am

PapaDragon wrote:
    And not a single non-ukranian was surprised...

''Ukraine will not join EU, NATO for another 20-25 years, Juncker says''

http://en.europeonline-magazine.eu/ukraine-will-not-join-eu-nato-for-another-20-25-years-juncker-says_442069.html

I read that today. Surprise, surprise.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Sep 08, 2024 2:12 am