Russia Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues

+72
sheytanelkebir
DerWolf
Cyrus the great
ExBeobachter1987
Morpheus Eberhardt
TheArmenian
Akula971
OminousSpudd
d_taddei2
Dima
Werewolf
George1
magnumcromagnon
AlfaT8
Project Canada
KoTeMoRe
Solncepek
short_fuze
JohninMK
ult
PapaDragon
Vann7
Backinblack
KiloGolf
flamming_python
Cyberspec
Zivo
iraqidabab
par far
sepheronx
Siempre_Leal
JohnSnow
auslander
BKP
Pirey
wilhelm
Max Italy
Bidoul
Boshoed
Bolt
headshot69
VladimirSahin
kvs
Airbornewolf
Regular
jhelb
sweartome123
whir
mack8
Fred333
Captain Nemo
franco
Walther von Oldenburg
GarryB
zorobabel
Neutrality
Khepesh
Godric
Stealthflanker
SturmGuard
ultron
Karl Haushofer
arpakola
Erk
Acheron
zg18
max steel
Kadmos45
Rmf
Odin of Ossetia
fragmachine
Rodinazombie
76 posters

Russian military intervention and aid to Syria #6

KiloGolf
    KiloGolf

Russian military intervention and aid to Syria #6 - Page 23 Empty Re: Russian military intervention and aid to Syria #6

Post  KiloGolf Sat Dec 05, 2015 5:20 pm

magnumcromagnon wrote:If the Turkish cunts want to close the Bosporus, than that's an open invitation to the Casus Belli dance, and the Turks are asking to be punished in Northern Cyprus, Southern Turkey, and Constantinople being recaptured as a Greek territory. It'll be nice to see the Turkish ISIS whorehouse pimp out their Casus Belli dancers lol! lol1

We'd be happy if their military and their illegal settlers are kicked out of occupied Cyprus; Greek islands of Imbros and Tenedos islands to be returned (since they failed to implement Autonomy as 1923 Lausanne treaty stipulated).

Eastern Thrace is simply to big too administer for us, home to 20 million Turkish citizens, of which probably half are Kurds and non-turkics. I'd gladly support the creation of a secular European Kurdish Republic there. In fact that area has Turks with more progressive ideas, ones that apologize for the Genocides and are ready to forget fascists like Kemal or islamo-Ottoman BS served by Erdogan regime.
    Vann7

Russian military intervention and aid to Syria #6 - Page 23 Empty Re: Russian military intervention and aid to Syria #6

Post  Vann7 Sat Dec 05, 2015 7:08 pm

a little of topic.. but not.. shows 6 reasons why  India
    should Join Russia coalition in Syria against ISIS..

Is really interesting to know what is going on , since Putin
    have been asking for help ,but their allies have largely ignored the call.

Read the report but also the comments sections very interesting
    what Indians nationals says.. About India foreign policy.

http://in.rbth.com/blogs/stranger_than_fiction/2015/10/08/six-reasons-why-india-should-join-rusian-air-strikes-in-syria_480837

interesting repply by one Indian national about why India have not joined the coalition
    of Russia.

by Awara Badal:

In India, there is so much corruption, decentralization, and inefficiency, that no decisions can meaningfully be made to support our allies. The only time decisions get made is to support our enemies, because these people will pay bribes and purchase political influence when they need it.
    PapaDragon
    PapaDragon

Post  PapaDragon Sat Dec 05, 2015 8:48 pm

Couple of observations:

1) Russia does not mind Turkey entering Syria, Russia WANTS Turkey to enter Syria because as of last weekend it's Turkey hunting season for VKS.

2) The moment Iraq files request, Turks in Iraq get fried by VKS. Decision is up to Baghdad. But this is just cherry on top, secondary event...

3) NATO can take over entire Kurd/Eastern Syria if they want to, it is just a empty wasteland. NATO wants coastline/West Syria because that is prime strategic real estate. But since Russia already called dibs on that part, NATO is sh*t out of luck.

4) More Russian aircraft are to arrive and start ''working'' the ''rebels'' soon along with Iranians and Syrians will be getting fresh toys.

5) Turks are now officially village idiots of NATO and middle east...

So please, tone down the panic. Sleep
    par far

Post  par far Sat Dec 05, 2015 9:15 pm

Vann7 wrote:a little of topic.. but not.. shows 6 reasons why  India
    should Join Russia coalition in Syria against ISIS..

Is really interesting to know what is going on , since Putin
    have been asking for help ,but their allies have largely ignored the call.

Read the report but also the comments sections very interesting
    what Indians nationals says.. About India foreign policy.

http://in.rbth.com/blogs/stranger_than_fiction/2015/10/08/six-reasons-why-india-should-join-rusian-air-strikes-in-syria_480837

interesting repply by one Indian national about why India have not joined the coalition
    of Russia.

by Awara Badal:

In India, there is so much corruption, decentralization, and inefficiency, that no decisions can meaningfully be made to support our allies. The only time decisions get made is to support our enemies, because these people will pay bribes and purchase political influence when they need it.

India is a corrupt country, they will act only when they are in danger, if you want to bring stability to India, then you have to do a large scale terrorist attack, where the top elite and top politicians family members are killed(I know this sounds brutal but it is a fact). Just sells crap load of Russian weapons to India, that's all they are good for.

Last edited by par far on Sat Dec 05, 2015 9:20 pm; edited 2 times in total
    par far

Post  par far Sat Dec 05, 2015 9:19 pm

PapaDragon wrote:
    Couple of observations:

1) Russia does not mind Turkey entering Syria, Russia WANTS Turkey to enter Syria because as of last weekend it's Turkey hunting season for VKS.

2) The moment Iraq files request, Turks in Iraq get fried by VKS. Decision is up to Baghdad. But this is just cherry on top, secondary event...

3) NATO can take over entire Kurd/Eastern Syria if they want to, it is just a empty wasteland. NATO wants coastline/West Syria because that is prime strategic real estate. But since Russia already called dibs on that part, NATO is sh*t out of luck.

4)  More Russian aircraft are to arrive and start ''working'' the ''rebels'' soon along with Iranians and Syrians will be getting fresh toys.

5)  Turks are now officially village idiots of NATO and middle east...

So please, tone down the panic.  Sleep

I am trying to tone down the panic but I can't, when I saw/read what NATO doing, i was shaking with anger. The way Russia can check mate NATO here is to increase sorties done by the Russian Air Force in Syria and get Iraq to give the go ahead(nice and legal) to the Russian Air Force to bomb the terrorists in Iraq.

INTERNATIONAL MILITARY REVIEW – SYRIA, DEC. 5, 2015

http://southfront.org/international-military-review-syria-dec-5-2015/

Morpheus Eberhardt
    Morpheus Eberhardt

Post  Morpheus Eberhardt Sat Dec 05, 2015 9:27 pm

par far wrote:
    par far wrote: ...

par far wrote: ...

These items and the one Regular posted on the other thread seem to be fakes.

Be careful especially with the South Front; they were those who also initiated the fake about interference with the Russian shipping through Bosphorus.

You can check yourself: these are old stories; they are worded in an obviously fake language; and they haven't received any traction even in the other outlets after a significant passage of time. I had followed the propagation of all of these stories, or the lack thereof, from their inception long before them being posted on the RMF. One of these stories even had its date changed by up to 5 days when it was copy-and-pasted by a copycat outlet.

It's sad that RMF has been recently responsible for these fakes and a few others getting some traction. I am not saying the users responsible are doing this intentionally or not.

Edit: par far, see what you have done: these items are being discussed here now as though the are not fakes.

Last edited by Morpheus Eberhardt on Sat Dec 05, 2015 9:54 pm; edited 2 times in total
    kvs
    kvs

Post  kvs Sat Dec 05, 2015 9:51 pm

PapaDragon wrote:
    kvs wrote:
    Militarov wrote:Russian military intervention and aid to Syria #6 - Page 23 ZlTxJVEAE5ZU8

Russian military intervention and aid to Syria #6 - Page 23 CVZhDJGWwAAU7gM

Moar Smile

Top: looks better but still easily a photoshop

Bottom: Russian sailor carrying something that is not a MANPAD.  

Seriously people, a MANPAD is like a condom against a blowtorch in this situation.   This is clearly a Turkish propaganda ploy and not
    some retarded Russian attempt to "defend themselves" by send a message.

Chill buddy, like kotemore said, this just a simple ''fuck you'' to the Turks by the crew. We'll be seeing plenty more of stuff like this.

Why so touchy? Here is the proof of what I am saying:

http://johngaltfla.com/wordpress/2015/12/05/12-05-breaking-news-turkey-detains-4-russian-ships-in-black-sea/

The timing of this "MANPAD" photoshop is very convenient.
    Morpheus Eberhardt
    Morpheus Eberhardt

Post  Morpheus Eberhardt Sat Dec 05, 2015 10:09 pm

kvs wrote:http://johngaltfla.com/wordpress/2015/12/05/12-05-breaking-news-turkey-detains-4-russian-ships-in-black-sea/

That is a fake "story", I assume.

Last edited by Morpheus Eberhardt on Sat Dec 05, 2015 11:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Vann7

Post  Vann7 Sat Dec 05, 2015 10:33 pm

apparently unconfirmed reports that Turkey left IRAQ or leaving after
    warning of IRAN..

http://www.veteranstoday.com/2015/12/05/turkish-troops-enter-iraq-ploy-to-divide-iraq-steal-oil-and-kurdistan/

Breaking: FARS network in Iran has just announced that Turkey is withdrawing from Iraq after threats from not only the Baghdad government, but we are told Iran as well. If this proves to be the case, and Baghdad has not yet confirmed the story, “Turkey has blinked.” wrote:

Cyberspec
    Cyberspec

Post  Cyberspec Sat Dec 05, 2015 10:47 pm

apparently unconfirmed reports that Turkey left IRAQ or leaving after

Confusing atm, but others are reporting similar...

#Baghdad saying #Turkey is pulling out now soldiers and tanks, deployed in #Nineveh #Iraq.
    https://twitter.com/EjmAlrai/status/673113718201413633

----

Russian Marines Deploy to East Homs Amid the Syrian Army’s Counter-Offensive in West Palmyra

A unit of 60+ Russian Marines arrived to the Homs Governorate’s eastern countryside on Friday morning in order to advise and overlook the Syrian Arab Army’s counter-offensive against the Islamic State of Iraq and Al-Sham (ISIS) in western Palmyra (Tadmur).

http://www.almasdarnews.com/article/russian-marines-deployed-to-east-homs-amid-the-syrian-armys-advance-on-quraytayn/
    PapaDragon
    PapaDragon

Post  PapaDragon Sun Dec 06, 2015 12:01 am

kvs wrote:
    PapaDragon wrote:
    kvs wrote:
    Militarov wrote:Russian military intervention and aid to Syria #6 - Page 23 ZlTxJVEAE5ZU8

Russian military intervention and aid to Syria #6 - Page 23 CVZhDJGWwAAU7gM

Moar Smile

Top: looks better but still easily a photoshop

Bottom: Russian sailor carrying something that is not a MANPAD.  

Seriously people, a MANPAD is like a condom against a blowtorch in this situation.   This is clearly a Turkish propaganda ploy and not
    some retarded Russian attempt to "defend themselves" by send a message.

Chill buddy, like kotemore said, this just a simple ''fuck you'' to the Turks by the crew. We'll be seeing plenty more of stuff like this.

Why so touchy?  Here is the proof of what I am saying:

http://johngaltfla.com/wordpress/2015/12/05/12-05-breaking-news-turkey-detains-4-russian-ships-in-black-sea/

The timing of this "MANPAD" photoshop is very convenient.

Relax my friend, people who handle this have lot more Intel than us. Besides, this is just turkos waving their flaccid dicks around. At some point they will wave theim in the wrong direction and suffer unfortunate scalpel accident.

4 ships? Big deal, good luck keeping them.... I want to see them try to detain RU Navy ship, popcorn is ready. thumbsup
    VladimirSahin
    VladimirSahin

Post  VladimirSahin Sun Dec 06, 2015 12:12 am

I wouldn't underestimate the Turkish armed forces too much, Their upgrading and getting effective as time goes by. And Turkey can deploy into Syria way better then Russia can. I mean if the Turkish army were to deploy into Syria tonight with full offensive it would take a while for Russian reinforcements to arrive. I wouldn't be scared of the Turkish airforce though, They are operating somewhat old F-16s mostly. And their fleet isn't that much to fear. We would achieve aerial and naval superiority. And once our ground forces arrive you get the gist. My concerns would be for the SAA holding out until reinforcements arrive.
    Erk
    Erk

Post  Erk Sun Dec 06, 2015 12:17 am

VladimirSahin wrote:I wouldn't underestimate the Turkish armed forces too much, Their upgrading and getting effective as time goes by. And Turkey can deploy into Syria way better then Russia can. I mean if the Turkish army were to deploy into Syria tonight with full offensive it would take a while for Russian reinforcements to arrive. I wouldn't be scared of the Turkish airforce though, They are operating somewhat old F-16s mostly. And their fleet isn't that much to fear. We would achieve aerial and naval superiority. And once our ground forces arrive you get the gist. My concerns would be for the SAA holding out until reinforcements arrive.

If Russia wanted to directly fight Turkey, it wouldn't be with ground troops.
    JohninMK
    JohninMK

Post  JohninMK Sun Dec 06, 2015 12:23 am

VladimirSahin wrote:I wouldn't underestimate the Turkish armed forces too much, Their upgrading and getting effective as time goes by. And Turkey can deploy into Syria way better then Russia can. I mean if the Turkish army were to deploy into Syria tonight with full offensive it would take a while for Russian reinforcements to arrive. I wouldn't be scared of the Turkish airforce though, They are operating somewhat old F-16s mostly. And their fleet isn't that much to fear. We would achieve aerial and naval superiority. And once our ground forces arrive you get the gist. My concerns would be for the SAA holding out until reinforcements arrive.
    Agree with the Turkish Army, some of it is pretty hardened from years of civil war with the Kurds and it is very large. Also the airforce, don't dismiss their 250+ F-16s. All are C/D spec up to Block 50. They train regularly with the IAF. Turkey is also one of the NATO countries with US nuclear bombs on their territory.
    Erk
    Erk

Post  Erk Sun Dec 06, 2015 12:25 am

JohninMK wrote:
    Agree with the Turkish Army, some of it is pretty hardened from years of civil war with the Kurds and it is very large. Also the airforce, don't dismiss their 250+ F-16s. All are C/D spec up to Block 50. They train regularly with the IAF. Turkey is also one of the NATO countries with US nuclear bombs on their territory.

All that means is a war with Turkey would be based around turning them into and ashtray first.

PapaDragon
    PapaDragon

Post  PapaDragon Sun Dec 06, 2015 12:37 am

War with turks would be pretty much contactless one. Turks can go into Syria en masse at their own peril and they might even last couple of days if they zerg-rush in properly but they would still have to face rest of RU military parked across the Black Sea and beyond. Suicidal prospect in every sense of the word.
    Vann7

Post  Vann7 Sun Dec 06, 2015 12:48 am

JohninMK wrote:

indeed with "Americans nuclear bombs under American control... and if anyone used
    against Russia it will be the end of the Americans proxy war against Russia and Russia will take the fight directly to United States with tactical nukes.  Oh noo issssssss NATO.. Rolling Eyes  Like others have told If Turkey dares to invade Syria in full scale it will have to deal with RUssian airforce..and if after Turkey invades Syria in full scale ,start a war against Russia..the planes will bomb the hell of Turkey troops..
    but if Turkey start attacking lets say the Russian base.. Russia will use tactical nukes to makes the turkey army retreat..  very easy.

Again you all , worshiping NATO.. no one in NATO will come in the defense of Turkey in a real war that they start against Russia. Americans will not take a nuke for Turkey.. is not their style..
    Greece WILL NOT fight Russia, Spain will not fight Russia, Germany will not fight Russia for turkey. France will not fight Russia, Austrial will not fight Russia.. and on and on and on.
    NATO is a pussy Alliance. is not united and 99% of them will prefer to fight Turkey instead of Russia...since they are not very happy with Turkey support to ISIS and they smuggling a million of islamic refugees into Europe..  For one reason Turkey is not member of the European Union and it have taken them decades in waiting.. Europe the last thing it wants
    is a radical Muslin nation ,that its citizens can freely enter in Europe. .it will not happen.

Russia will not start any war.. but make no mistake.. if americans attack Russia ,Russia will retaliate regardless of NATO or American nukes. In fact it will be easier to retaliate Americans than Turkey... Because the first one Obama have very low support for their actions in Syria...and erdogan in the other side have a strong support in Turkey.  So the probabilities
    that Obama will be allowed to start a full scale war against Russia ,if americans start it.. and kill Russians first.. is ZERO. A civil war will start and the military will rebel .

So like others have said.. Russia will not use its army against Turkey.. it will use instead its
    Airforce if they invade and warned to leave and don't do it..and start attacking Syrian army or Russian airforce.. is as simple as did.. NATO or NOT.. Russia will defend itself if attacked. PERIOD.  Lets see if Turkey attacks another plane of Russia ,what will Russia do.. it will not
    let it pass . It will get a punch back in the face.  and it will be legitimate because it was self defense.

But if Turkey do something really stupid like sinking a Russian warship when
    passing over the bosphurous strait..that they are very vulnerable with hundreds of soldiers killed, it will be full scale war. with tactical nukes used against Turkey military bases. and Turkey will lose warships and many planes before any cease of fire .

NATO is a bullshit alliance..it did NOTHING ,when Georgia atacked Russia ,they had a warship there thinking Russia will be scared to fight georgia with an american warship near.. but it did nothing. again no European nation will fight on the side of Turkey ,
    if they invade Syria and start a war against Russia. Good luck with that. And Americans
    are only opportunist and will only fight Russia to the last European blood ,but will never be in the front line ,so Russia cannot retaliate against them.

Just in Crimea , Putin told to Russian media ordered its nuclear forces to be ready in case the American warship starting attacking Russian troops in crimea.. What was this message that Putin told? that he was ready to sink an American warship and with a tactical nuke if they were stupid enough to attack Russia.  So you are all mistaken seriously about NATO being so untouchable .  If Americans were so powerful ,they will not be hidding behind ISIS in SYRIA and IRAQ and arming terrorist to destroy those nations.. If americans /NATO were so indestructible they will have been bombing eastern Ukraine in help of its allies. but nothing. The west fears Russia capabilities and this is a fact. and they will never seek to be in the front line in a fight
    with Russia. Specially not if they are the ones who start the agression and Russia retaliates.

Only Turkey is probably the only country that could start a war against Russia and is because
    Erdogan is a crazy lunatic ,and is not coherent ,is a sick man ,that do not care about millions civilians being killed at all..
    zg18
    zg18

Post  zg18 Sun Dec 06, 2015 1:05 am

PapaDragon wrote:
    Couple of observations:

4)  More Russian aircraft are to arrive and start ''working'' the ''rebels'' soon along with Iranians and Syrians will be getting fresh toys.

5)  Turks are now officially village idiots of NATO and middle east...

So please, tone down the panic.  Sleep

Agreed, Turkey sending troops in Mosul is designed to counter any Iraqi-Iranian moves in that part of Iraq after Baiji. Russia is wasting Turkish infrastructure in northern Syria, Erdogan losses no time to prevent Iranians doing the same in northern Iraq.

Of course, US is closely watching/participating, Turks even don`t go to the weddings without US approval. In all, stage is being set for a final showdown in Syria/Iraq. With Turks openly in Iraq, Iranians will not stay hidden for long.
    KiloGolf
    KiloGolf

Post  KiloGolf Sun Dec 06, 2015 1:13 am

VladimirSahin wrote:I wouldn't underestimate the Turkish armed forces too much, Their upgrading and getting effective as time goes by.

Well yes and no. Turkey's armored forces in SE Turkey comprise of vintage M60A1/A3 (few SABRA upgrades), thousands of M48A5 (upgraded in the 90s) and that's it. IFV-wise it doesn't get better with their "AIFV" being a simple evolution of the good old M113 (with a very high profile and dead slow compared to BMP-3 and -2 even). Their best attack helicopter is the AH-1W with less than 10 in service and there's about 20 combat-usable (single-engined...) AH-1P Cobras from the 80s.

Concerning SAM capability the best they have is small number of medium-range HAWK and their only SHORAD system (one that follows their Army on the field) is based on the Stinger, either based on M113 or land rover. Nothing like OSA AK or Tor M1/2, let alone Buk M1/2 in their service.

Their Navy doesn't get better, as most of their landing crafts are opposite of our islands and their largest Naval base is about 1,000 km from Alexandretta (their existing facility there and in Mersina are something similar to RuN's Tartous base - plus it's been a PKK target before), so whatever they may want to do in Syria/East Med they will have to redeploy and it will take weeks (with everybody noticing).

Their pros is good arty, enough silent subs (U209), big transport helo fleet, sizeable (not huge) force of F-16s, tankers and modern AEW&C assets.

But having said that Turkey is surrounded by Russia in every sense of the word. Russia is present in the axis of Crimea-Novorossisk-Abkhazia-Armenia-Caspiann Sea-Iran-Iraq-Syria. That area includes a big list of air bases, S-300/400 positions, strategic bombers at Engels/Mozdok (which in cruise missile terms is next door), radar stations, two large fleet bases (Black Sea and Caspian), ALCM release areas and Iskander launching positions.

Last edited by KiloGolf on Sun Dec 06, 2015 1:44 am; edited 3 times in total
    Morpheus Eberhardt
    Morpheus Eberhardt

Post  Morpheus Eberhardt Sun Dec 06, 2015 1:37 am

zg18 wrote:
    Agreed, Turkey sending troops in Mosul is designed to counter any Iraqi-Iranian moves in that part of Iraq after Baiji. Russia is wasting Turkish infrastructure in northern Syria, Erdogan losses no time to prevent Iranians doing the same in northern Iraq.

Of course, US is closely watching/participating, Turks even don`t go to the weddings without US approval. In all, stage is being set for a final showdown in Syria/Iraq. With Turks openly in Iraq, Iranians will not stay hidden for long.

https://www.russiadefence.net/t4711p825-russian-military-involvement-and-aid-to-syria-6#140725

Post  Guest Sun Dec 06, 2015 1:43 am

JohninMK wrote:
    If there was another aerial encounter with the Turks it will be a WVR duel between their weapon laden F-16C/Ds and our much more maneuverable Su-30SMs. Not to mention the Turks will be in range of the air defense systems Russia put in place. After that, Russia will roll in some very capable aircraft into the battlefield. Turkey's Air Force wouldn't last. If there was a ground engagement between Russian and Turkish troops, we would almost certainly come out on top. Turks are battle-hardened only in asymmetric warfare; meanwhile, Russian forces have gotten some valuable combat experience when they rolled in with the North Wind. But none of this is likely to happen as the Turks are not doing anything even now with Russia killing Turks and destroying Turkish assets literally a minute or two from the border almost every day.
    KiloGolf
    KiloGolf

Post  KiloGolf Sun Dec 06, 2015 1:47 am

Ivan the Colorado wrote:
    If there was another aerial encounter with the Turks it will be a WVR duel between their weapon laden F-16C/Ds and our much more maneuverable Su-30SMs. Not to mention the Turks will be in range of the air defense systems Russia put in place. After that, Russia will roll in some very capable aircraft into the battlefield. Turkey's Air Force wouldn't last. If there was a ground engagement between Russian and Turkish troops, we would almost certainly come out on top. Turks are battle-hardened only in asymmetric warfare; meanwhile, Russian forces have gotten some valuable combat experience when they rolled in with the North Wind. But none of this is likely to happen as the Turks are not doing anything even now with Russia killing Turks and destroying Turkish assets literally a minute or two from the border almost every day.

Manoeuvrability aside Su-27/30 has the edge over the F-16C when it comes to seeing first and launching long-range IR-guided missiles, possessing IRST, longer-range radar, two engines and bigger loitering time/longer legs (about double of that on the Viper, maybe more). Some simple facts that make the Flanker, even that from the late 80s a winner.

Post  Guest Sun Dec 06, 2015 2:03 am

KiloGolf wrote:
    Ivan the Colorado wrote:

Manoeuvrability aside Su-27/30 has the edge over the F-16C when it comes to seeing first and launching long-range IR-guided missiles, possessing IRST, longer-range radar, two engines and bigger loitering time/longer legs (about double of that on the Viper, maybe more). Some simple facts that make the Flanker, even that from the late 80s a winner.
    All is true but the Turks aren't going to break ROE again. Leaving them with no choice but to engage the VKS close up and personal if they must. Since the Su-30SMs cousin, the Su-30MKI, in the hands of decent pilots was able to chalk up the Eurofighter 12-1 in the hands of some well trained British pilots, the F-16 especially in Turkish hands doesn't stand a chance.
    Vann7

Post  Vann7 Sun Dec 06, 2015 4:54 am

Perhaps any Russian in the forums can explain me this,
    because i really can't understand it ,is like a phenomenon of idiocy.  Neutral

Russians tourist complaining of the ban travel to turkey.  No

1)Do they know that nation is unnofficially at war with Russia? and that at
    any time a major war can start with them?
    2)Do they know Erdogan is supporting ISIS? yes the same ones that shot down
    with a bomb the Russian civilian plane?  Do Russians citizens cares about terrorism?
    about helping a hostile nation to their nation with money..that they will use to buy
    more missiles to shut down Russian planes?
    3) Do Russian society ever watch news? Do the know Erdogan support ISIS and that in case
    a major war start ,Russian citizens could be kidnapped and used as human shields?
    4)Do Russians knows Americans and Turkey are already in a proxy war against Russia and
    that they both support ISIS.. and that any retaliation against Russia ,could include the very
    same airliner they planning to use to travel to turkey?
    5)Do Russians know that every help they give to Turkey economy ,it will allow them
    to buy more weapons to attack their nation?

This will be comparable of Russians traveling to Germany as tourist.. when Hitler invaded Russia
    to stenghten German economy ,so they can continue the invasion of their nation and killing their people. Neutral

6)Whats wrong with Russian society ,that do not takes seriously the serious
    political hostile climate against Russia by NATO and that they can be attacked in any
    part of the world of any nation that is not independent of US policies?

7)Isn't more wiser ,patriotic and safer for Russians to invest its money either in Russia own local tourism. or travel to friendly countries to Russia that do not are allies of terrorism? Neither when there is a possibility of world war 3 to start at any time , it looks like a good idea to travel outside their nation. For comparisons.. when Japan declared war on USA and US declared war to japan.. all japanese tourist in hawaii thousands of them ,were arrested and removed of their houses and put in concentration camps. because they represented a security risk for Americans.
    Will Russians aware of that ,that they could be kidnapped or arrested if caught in turkey in the middle of a major war.. or worse that Turkey citizens attack them ,in revenge for any kind of retaliation of Russia to turkey?

8)Last question.. what Russians liberals think say about Russia bombing ISIS in Syria
    and the attack of Turkey?
    headshot69
    headshot69

Post  headshot69 Sun Dec 06, 2015 8:54 am

...this TV show is just a piece of funny propaganda...nothing more...one teacher - perfectly speaking english and one tour operator manager those two person are not whole russian nation...nor opinion at all...take it easy...I guess that Turkey will cry hardly tourism wise next season....

Vann7 wrote:Perhaps any Russian in the forums can explain me this,
    because i really can't understand it ,is like a phenomenon of idiocy.  Neutral

Russians tourist complaining of the ban travel to turkey.  No

1)Do they know that nation is unnofficially at war with Russia? and that at
    any time a major war can start with them?
    2)Do they know Erdogan is supporting ISIS? yes the same ones that shot down
    with a bomb the Russian civilian plane?  Do Russians citizens cares about terrorism?
    about helping a hostile nation to their nation with money..that they will use to buy
    more missiles to shut down Russian planes?
    3) Do Russian society ever watch news? Do the know Erdogan support ISIS and that in case
    a major war start ,Russian citizens could be kidnapped and used as human shields?
    4)Do Russians knows Americans and Turkey are already in a proxy war against Russia and
    that they both support ISIS.. and that any retaliation against Russia ,could include the very
    same airliner they planning to use to travel to turkey?
    5)Do Russians know that every help they give to Turkey economy ,it will allow them
    to buy more weapons to attack their nation?

This will be comparable of Russians traveling to Germany as tourist.. when Hitler invaded Russia
    to stenghten German economy ,so they can continue the invasion of their nation and killing their people.  Neutral

6)Whats wrong with Russian society ,that do not takes seriously the serious
    political hostile climate against Russia by NATO and that they can be attacked in any
    part of the world of any nation that is not independent of US policies?

7)Isn't more wiser ,patriotic and safer for Russians to invest its money either in Russia own local tourism. or travel to friendly countries to Russia that do not are allies of terrorism? Neither when there is a possibility of world war 3 to start at any time , it looks like a good idea to travel outside their nation. For comparisons.. when Japan declared war on USA and US declared war to japan.. all japanese tourist in hawaii thousands of them ,were arrested and removed of their houses and put in concentration camps. because they represented a security risk for Americans.
    Will Russians aware of that ,that they could be kidnapped or arrested if caught in turkey in the middle of a major war.. or worse that Turkey citizens attack them ,in revenge for any kind of retaliation of Russia to turkey?

8)Last question.. what Russians liberals think say about Russia bombing ISIS in Syria
    and the attack of Turkey?

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Sep 16, 2024 9:06 pm