Russia Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues

+30
RTN
ahmedfire
Hannibal Barca
elconquistador
AlfaT8
GarryB
Kiko
magnumcromagnon
LMFS
calripson
kvs
Rodion_Romanovic
PhSt
JohninMK
Aristide
Isos
Regular
zepia
flamming_python
Sujoy
thegopnik
SeigSoloyvov
George1
par far
PapaDragon
miketheterrible
Maximmmm
Walther von Oldenburg
franco
The-thing-next-door
34 posters

2020 US elections. What's the status of pindostan and their 2nd civil war?

thegopnik
    thegopnik

2020 US elections. What's the status of pindostan and their 2nd civil war? - Page 23 Empty Re: 2020 US elections. What's the status of pindostan and their 2nd civil war?

Post  thegopnik Sun Jan 17, 2021 5:30 am

elconquistador wrote:
    thegopnik wrote:
    par far wrote:There is a migrant caravan that is coming into the US, this is sponsored by Soros.

When Trump was president, he put an end to this but now that liberals/deep state has taken over, it looks like they will be welcomed.

This is just the start, much like Europe, there will be many more millions from Latin America that will be let in. Crime will go up, drugs will go up, murders will go up and there is already pressure on the police.

I know this will slowly destroy the US(not that I don't mind it)(like it did to Europe) but what is the purpose of letting all these migrants in, they will just suck the welfare system dry?

https://www.rt.com/usa/512765-migrant-caravan-biden-policy/

2020 US elections. What's the status of pindostan and their 2nd civil war? - Page 23 Morroc10
    2020 US elections. What's the status of pindostan and their 2nd civil war? - Page 23 Venezu10

Considering Germany and Afghanistan hope Russian troops like brown chicks  love . Russian hackers my ass if I was one I would support the party that causes the most harm to the US not some republican candidate strict on brown people coming to the U.S.

LOL 90± percent of the Central American Latinas look like walking fridges and are famous for their 'potato-looks' (ie from wide at the top to narrow at the bottom)

They are also famous for their horrible lifestyle choices, short stature, native features and horrendous aging patterns. A poor gene pool to start with, cola and chocolate cookies for breakfast, chugging down antibiotics on the daily as if it's nothing, zero exercise, no dental health care etc. They usually start getting fat at their 18-19th life year. When they are 22-23 you can all but give up on them

Good luck!

2020 US elections. What's the status of pindostan and their 2nd civil war? - Page 23 Images11
    2020 US elections. What's the status of pindostan and their 2nd civil war? - Page 23 Images13
    2020 US elections. What's the status of pindostan and their 2nd civil war? - Page 23 Images12

The Latinas that do look hot are usually from majority European stock, but those won't be on those migrant caravans. Most of all you can find them in Miami/Florida (brasileras, colombianas, venezolanas, cubanas). If they are FOB more often than not they are engaged in some sort of soft prostitution.

--

Also when has a Republican politician on a federal level, like ever, been strict on brown people coming to the USA? Brushing the token resistance aside now.

The GOP faction of the uni-party mandates immigration (be it low skilled illegal ones or 'high' - skilled HB1 Visa ones) because it keeps wages low and makes the middle class suffer. The Dem faction of the Uni-party requires immigrants because they need them as voter cattle/ refugee pets for their save-a-hoe libtard-ism

And the puppeteer behind the strings implements the Kalergi plan

Dont ruin my day like that.
    elconquistador

2020 US elections. What's the status of pindostan and their 2nd civil war? - Page 23 Empty Re: 2020 US elections. What's the status of pindostan and their 2nd civil war?

Post  elconquistador Sun Jan 17, 2021 5:41 am

thegopnik wrote:
    elconquistador wrote:
    thegopnik wrote:
    par far wrote:There is a migrant caravan that is coming into the US, this is sponsored by Soros.

When Trump was president, he put an end to this but now that liberals/deep state has taken over, it looks like they will be welcomed.

This is just the start, much like Europe, there will be many more millions from Latin America that will be let in. Crime will go up, drugs will go up, murders will go up and there is already pressure on the police.

I know this will slowly destroy the US(not that I don't mind it)(like it did to Europe) but what is the purpose of letting all these migrants in, they will just suck the welfare system dry?

2020 US elections. What's the status of pindostan and their 2nd civil war? - Page 23 Morroc10
    2020 US elections. What's the status of pindostan and their 2nd civil war? - Page 23 Venezu10

Considering Germany and Afghanistan hope Russian troops like brown chicks  love . Russian hackers my ass if I was one I would support the party that causes the most harm to the US not some republican candidate strict on brown people coming to the U.S.

LOL 90± percent of the Central American Latinas look like walking fridges and are famous for their 'potato-looks' (ie from wide at the top to narrow at the bottom)

They are also famous for their horrible lifestyle choices, short stature, native features and horrendous aging patterns. A poor gene pool to start with, cola and chocolate cookies for breakfast, chugging down antibiotics on the daily as if it's nothing, zero exercise, no dental health care etc. They usually start getting fat at their 18-19th life year. When they are 22-23 you can all but give up on them

Good luck!

2020 US elections. What's the status of pindostan and their 2nd civil war? - Page 23 Images11
    2020 US elections. What's the status of pindostan and their 2nd civil war? - Page 23 Images13
    2020 US elections. What's the status of pindostan and their 2nd civil war? - Page 23 Images12

The Latinas that do look hot are usually from majority European stock, but those won't be on those migrant caravans. Most of all you can find them in Miami/Florida (brasileras, colombianas, venezolanas, cubanas). If they are FOB more often than not they are engaged in some sort of soft prostitution.

--

Also when has a Republican politician on a federal level, like ever, been strict on brown people coming to the USA? Brushing the token resistance aside now.

The GOP faction of the uni-party mandates immigration (be it low skilled illegal ones or 'high' - skilled HB1 Visa ones) because it keeps wages low and makes the middle class suffer. The Dem faction of the Uni-party requires immigrants because they need them as voter cattle/ refugee pets for their save-a-hoe libtard-ism

And the puppeteer behind the strings implements the Kalergi plan

Dont ruin my day like that.

OK some eyebleach

Quite normal girls in Medellín (which should give you an idea about the overall quality)

2020 US elections. What's the status of pindostan and their 2nd civil war? - Page 23 Images16
    2020 US elections. What's the status of pindostan and their 2nd civil war? - Page 23 Images15
    2020 US elections. What's the status of pindostan and their 2nd civil war? - Page 23 Images14
    kvs
    kvs

Post  kvs Sun Jan 17, 2021 5:53 am

This physique subject is way OT. But I will chime in. The reason for so much obesity is the genetic background from the indigenous
    population that has an adaptation for low food intake. Much like sickle cell anemia shows up where there is Malaria (including
    southern Italy, and is not some "black" disease). Just like the fat poor in the USA, the metabolism manifested by the adaptation
    cannot tolerate high carb (surgar, starch) diets. But that is the cheap food these days, carbohydrate junk full of glucose-fructose
    filler instead of animal fats. Insulin resistance is a feature of the marginal diet adaptation. It makes sense, since slower reduction
    of blood glucose means less hunger and is more optimal for muscle function under constrained supply. Burning it off as heat is
    wasting a precious resource.

But living modern sedentary lifestyles (workouts at a gym are not a replacement for survival living and insulin resistance
    is exercise-weight-loss resistance) and consuming modern calorie amounts of food is a recipe for obesity, heart disease
    and diabetes for insulin resistant people.

Take a look at the current Mexican diet. It is a carb fest. But Mexicans are a hybrid ethnic group from mixing of immigrants from
    Spain (primarily) and the indigenous population. Unlike in Canada and the USA, the aboriginals did not die off to the extent that
    they became a tiny minority driven into reservations. In many Latin American countries they remained substantial enough to
    shape the genetic character of the population.
    GarryB
    GarryB

Post  GarryB Sun Jan 17, 2021 5:59 am

Peoples Republic of China... did you know a Republic is not democratic.... just sayin....
    par far

Post  par far Sun Jan 17, 2021 7:28 am

thegopnik wrote:

I hope Russian troops like ethnic Russian girls and not brown trash.

We don't that in Russia.
    thegopnik
    thegopnik

Post  thegopnik Sun Jan 17, 2021 8:07 am

par far wrote:
    thegopnik wrote:

Dont know about that, these kids in Pashtun area in Afghanistan look quite eastern European to me.

We don't that in Russia.

Yeah OK

kvs
    kvs

Post  kvs Sun Jan 17, 2021 8:22 am

I should add that the rotten elites love divide and conquer. So another reason for flooding the west with radically different ethnic
    groups is to create tension and strife. It is the same BS as PC identity politics. Everyone is at each other's throat instead of
    having their eyes on the prize.

The rotten elites are profoundly insecure about retaining their power. The peasants can spontaneously revolt and lop off heir
    heads. But the stupid peasants are easy to bait and divert to wasting their efforts on pointless fights.

Step back and consider the fact that all of the "darkies" being imported are not going to be living it up in the long run even
    if they are being pampered with welfare now. They are going to be more serfs on the plantation. So before worrying about
    Latinas and Middle Eastern women being a problem, I would worry about the scum running the show that is trying to
    engineer a homogenized off-white puree. The PC SJW "brains" openly pine for total elimination of big bad whitey. They must
    really be worried about the transition to aristocratic dictatorship not working out. Even if they currently lead most whitey's
    around by the nose.

magnumcromagnon
    magnumcromagnon

Post  magnumcromagnon Sun Jan 17, 2021 11:31 am

Just declassified, Obama really funded Al Qaeda!

so horrible!

2020 US elections. What's the status of pindostan and their 2nd civil war? - Page 23 Er2Blp2VgAMWncm?format=jpg&name=4096x40962020 US elections. What's the status of pindostan and their 2nd civil war? - Page 23 Er2BmWrVQAA-qBn?format=jpg&name=4096x40962020 US elections. What's the status of pindostan and their 2nd civil war? - Page 23 Er2Bm5xVgAMSLiG?format=jpg&name=4096x40962020 US elections. What's the status of pindostan and their 2nd civil war? - Page 23 Er2BnjLUYAMskVF?format=jpg&name=4096x4096

https://www.finance.senate.gov/imo/media/doc/Oversight,%2012-23-20,%20Memo%20on%20World%20Vision%20Investigation.pdf

https://twitter.com/Amy75342872/status/1350377991084228608

kvs, Maximmmm and LMFS like this post

Hole
    Hole

Post  Hole Sun Jan 17, 2021 12:25 pm

What a shock. My whole world is crumbling down... cry

kvs and LMFS like this post

Hole
    Hole

Post  Hole Sun Jan 17, 2021 12:33 pm

If you don´t want people to flee from their country stop bombing them or overthrow their governments every 3 month or supporting death squads.

Meanwhile in the land of the not so free...

2020 US elections. What's the status of pindostan and their 2nd civil war? - Page 23 Er5xbz10
    Checkpoints in Washington
    JohninMK
    JohninMK

Post  JohninMK Sun Jan 17, 2021 12:36 pm

Couple of bang on the money comments there KVS. Great stuff.

With Biden apparently going to immediately give the vote to 11M illegals it looks like the US electorate is going to undergo a huge change.

The timing and political motivation is clearly the expectation that they will be so grateful that they will vote Democrat but I suspect, if the UK is any guide, that many will vote to pull up the drawbridge now that they are safely inside.

elconquistador likes this post

JohninMK
    JohninMK

Post  JohninMK Sun Jan 17, 2021 12:38 pm

elconquistador wrote:
    2020 US elections. What's the status of pindostan and their 2nd civil war? - Page 23 Images14

Clearly a cute Chinese south American.

GarryB likes this post

JohninMK
    JohninMK

Post  JohninMK Sun Jan 17, 2021 12:52 pm

This is a comment with my response on a conservative US website I frequent. Thought it might make some of you smile.

Trump now has all the legal cover and proof he needs to bring the house of cards down, on the basis of foreign intervention in the election, an election held under a state of emergency declared in 2018 and not rescinded.

If he is going to then probably the moment to do it would be just before Biden is sworn in (but a more complex operation than normal as it will be a virtual event) on the basis that it is to protect the Constitution by preventing a criminal act, the inauguration.

DiU
    Thank you for posting this – the world is watching, praying & hoping beyond hope that PDJT does as JB Williams suggests & drops the hammer.

We have all of us, taken so much for granted, believed the lie that even here in Aus, that we lived a free life, but PDJT has shown us that we don’t.
    If it is God’s will we will be saved by this Lion of a Man who has shielded us all from the worst excesses of our politicians for the last 5 years.
    To his incredible family, I say a heartfelt thank you – what they have all sacrificed for us all is beyond words.

JohninMK
    January 17, 2021 6:02 am
    Reply to DiU

As a solid MAGA supporter here in England, I hate to pop your bubble but that is not what most of the World thinks.

A lot of them are looking on thinking and saying that it is poetic justice. The US and its CIA in particular have been running coups around the World for the last 70 years, with millions dead. So, now its the Yankee’s own turn? Suck it up!

There are others, especially at leadership level who are saying a few things:

- brilliant, now we get back to normal Dems bribery and corruption
    - thank God MAGA is over, our businesses are saved
    - any attempt to lord it over us with ‘Western Democracy’ is now over
    - 99% of our populations have no idea of what is going on, the MSM is Biden full stop
    - only the US military counts outside the US now and their lives are about to become much tougher as might really isn’t right.

If the President doesn’t act in the next couple of days the role of the US as a shining light for the World is over, gone. The US will have confirmed what many in the rest of the World already knew but rarely said, that the US is as corrupt as any other country but did it on a scale and in ‘legal’ ways that few understood. As in many other fields it was just bigger and better than anyone else.

Trump has continued right up to the last minute to put in place EOs etc that enable him to take appropriate action. Will his inner circle let him do it? We will know shortly.

JohninMK
    JohninMK

Post  JohninMK Sun Jan 17, 2021 1:19 pm

Not sure if this has already been posted. Its 30,000 troops and 50 Strikers now.

2020 US elections. What's the status of pindostan and their 2nd civil war? - Page 23 Er30H9MW4AAp8Kr?format=jpg&name=small

flamming_python likes this post

elconquistador

Post  elconquistador Sun Jan 17, 2021 1:29 pm

JohninMK wrote:Not sure if this has already been posted. Its 30,000 troops and 50 Strikers now.

2020 US elections. What's the status of pindostan and their 2nd civil war? - Page 23 Er30H9MW4AAp8Kr?format=jpg&name=small

... And counting!

2020 US elections. What's the status of pindostan and their 2nd civil war? - Page 23 Er418k10

(click on picture for higher resolution)
    par far

Post  par far Sun Jan 17, 2021 3:07 pm

thegopnik wrote:
    par far wrote:
    thegopnik wrote:

Dont know about that, these kids in Pashtun area in Afghanistan look quite eastern European to me.

We don't that in Russia.

Yeah OK

There is going some idiots that want to live in a shit hole with trash.

Russia has a stable system with good revenues coming in, some that revenue has to be used on growing the ethnic Russian population.
    AlfaT8
    AlfaT8

Post  AlfaT8 Sun Jan 17, 2021 4:36 pm

Say what you will, but even the people in Idiocracy weren't stupid enough to embrace Progressive Socialism.

2020 US elections. What's the status of pindostan and their 2nd civil war? - Page 23 Download-13

Last edited by AlfaT8 on Sun Jan 17, 2021 4:47 pm; edited 2 times in total
    PapaDragon
    PapaDragon

Post  PapaDragon Sun Jan 17, 2021 4:39 pm

JohninMK wrote:Not sure if this has already been posted. Its 30,000 troops and 50 Strikers now.

If I didn't know any better I'd think that USA was trying to annex District of Columbia Cool

Do we know if these guys are polite?

kvs
    kvs

2020 US elections. What's the status of pindostan and their 2nd civil war? - Page 23 Empty Just declassified, Obama really funded Al Qaeda!

Post  kvs Sun Jan 17, 2021 7:10 pm

Trump's unforgivable crime was for not funding terrorists. He had to be removed by all means possible. Under Biden we
    will have more righteous support for Ukr Nazis and child murdering jihadis. In the name of human rights and democracy!

Hole and Kiko like this post

Hole
    Hole

Post  Hole Sun Jan 17, 2021 9:05 pm

They look more brown then green. Smile
    elconquistador

Post  elconquistador Mon Jan 18, 2021 7:00 am

Now that Trump is out of the way the Left is spiraling. They are getting more extreme and unreasonable by the day

Reminds me of one of his quotes not too long ago.. 'They are not after me, they are after you.. I am just in the way'

* Harvard students and alumni demand that 'Trump supporters' have their degree revoked

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/01/harvard-students-demand-school-revoke-degrees-trump-supporters-work-government/

* Anyone related to the MAGA movement will likely not be able to publish a book through the regular way

https://www.latimes.com/entertainment-arts/books/story/2021-01-15/book-world-signs-letter-to-block-trump-book-deals

* CNN host+ former Facebook insider discuss how to effectively censor half the population. Total censorship on social media is not enough, OAN and Newsmax need to be curtailed as well

Because of 'hate speech' and the staged event at the Capitol of course

https://mobile.twitter.com/DailyCaller/status/1350867883753091076?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1350873062569201665%7Ctwgr%5E%7Ctwcon%5Es3_&ref_url=

* Soldiers in DC are being vetted for 'pro Trump rhetoric'. Isn't that an early Soviet tactic? Embedding political officers with the troops?

https://mobile.twitter.com/Jamie_Whitten12/status/1351022000861548544?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1351023232959340551%7Ctwgr%5E%7Ctwcon%5Es3_&ref_url=

The White pill here is that it very clearly indicates that they fear the military cause its lower (combat) ranks are heavily skewed towards MAGA people

*Soldiers marching in front of the Capitol

https://mobile.twitter.com/disclosetv/status/1350951966759936006?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1350951966759936006%7Ctwgr%5E%7Ctwcon%5Es1_&ref_url=

*100 pardons on Trump's last day.. I am not getting my hopes up. It'd be nice not to see people like Roger Stone, Daddy Kushner or dead feminists pardoned, but Assange, Snowden and Ullbricht instead

And declassify everything

https://mobile.twitter.com/Breaking911/status/1350993032435396608?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1350993032435396608%7Ctwgr%5E%7Ctwcon%5Es1_&ref_url=

kvs likes this post

elconquistador

Post  elconquistador Mon Jan 18, 2021 7:23 am

PapaDragon wrote:
    elconquistador wrote:You say that Whites 'own' the US...

Correct

Fortunately that's about to change which will have positive effects from where I'm sitting, namely all the dumb crap US has been doing thanks to wise White leadership will be gradually relocated to areas of interest of Blacks, Latinos and others

For some reason is missed this post.

How do Whites own the USA?
    elconquistador

Post  elconquistador Mon Jan 18, 2021 7:41 am

kvs wrote:Yes, the middle class will grow in Russia and China while it will shrink in the west. In spite of all the hate spewed at Russia
    and China, both countries have societies that are still invested in real human progress and not elite rot. We are seeing
    the reality of the S Class kleptocracy in the west. Its propaganda mouthpieces love to yap about a Russian kleptocracy
    when it is obvious that one does not exist and we have an elected leader openly brow beating oligarchs for trying to act
    like typical western slime. No US president will ever attack the US kleptocracy this way. Not even someone like Trump
    who happens to be just some minor member of the US rich masters club.

The western real kleptocracy is in the process of robbing all the western societies of their standard of living and human
    rights. Nothing beats the chutzpah of this theft.

Below is a interview with Aaron Russo (by Alex Jones)

It's about 15 years old but Aaron is very accurate in his predictions. The most interesting part is where he starts explaining how the banking cartel (led by the Fed of course) has taken over the US government and is now trying to impose an authoritarian system of 'total control'

Aaron got this information from his friendship with Nick Rockefeller, who was at that time heavily involved in everything the Rockefeller Dynasty deals with.

The part where he talks about his friendship with Rockefeller and the plans the globalists have starts at 18:30

We are really nearing the endgame of a decades long boiling the frog in the pot strategy

I think you might find it interesting

kvs and LMFS like this post

kvs
    kvs

Post  kvs Mon Jan 18, 2021 8:31 am

https://www.politico.com/news/magazine/2020/05/03/us-history-first-women-terrorist-group-191037

Terrorists pardoned by Clinton and Cuomo currently acting to organize BLM.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/left-wing-activist-charged-in-capitol-riot-still-allowed-on-twitter-youtube

Trump gets banned but assorted criminals are free to use Twitter.

The western elites sure love their terrorist pawns.   In every corner of the planet.

Last edited by kvs on Mon Jan 18, 2021 5:28 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typo)
    kvs
    kvs

Post  kvs Mon Jan 18, 2021 8:35 am

That is a good interview. The War on Terror was BS theater. Obummer's support for Al Qaeda proves this. The War on Terror
    was supposed to be a pretext to meddle, but appears to have fizzled out much faster than the phony War on Communism after
    1945. The War on Communism was a tool to install death squad juntas around the world. In the name of democracy, of course.

Now we have the Trotskyist species of communism being imposed at home.

LMFS likes this post

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Sep 16, 2024 9:17 pm