Russia Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues

+79
mnrck
GunshipDemocracy
OminousSpudd
psg
Odin of Ossetia
ucmvulcan
Mig-31BM2 Super Irbis-E
Mir
teh_beard
jhelb
RTN
Maximmmm
LMFS
Azi
Rodion_Romanovic
higurashihougi
hoom
Rasisuki Nebia
zepia
Ispan
GarryB
Hannibal Barca
lancelot
x_54_u43
zorobabel
mnztr
Lurk83
thegopnik
PapaDragon
limb
Ghoster
Big_Gazza
Krepost
Finty
Autodestruct
PhSt
andalusia
Singular_Transform
Werewolf
Airbornewolf
Urluber
mack8
d_taddei2
miketheterrible
billybatts91
Broski
Firebird
Regular
bitcointrader70
nomadski
JohninMK
Walther von Oldenburg
Kriva
par far
VARGR198
auslander
Atmosphere
Vann7
Hole
rigoletto
franco
SeigSoloyvov
flamming_python
owais.usmani
Backman
EkErilaz
caveat emptor
kvs
George1
Sujoy
Arkanghelsk
Isos
The Ottoman
ATLASCUB
lyle6
Karl Haushofer
ALAMO
Cheetah
magnumcromagnon
83 posters

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #2

miketheterrible
    miketheterrible

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #2 - Page 17 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #2

Post  miketheterrible Sat Feb 26, 2022 10:55 am

This is for our fellow morons here:

magnumcromagnon, kvs, LMFS, Hole, Broski and Urluber like this post

JohninMK
    JohninMK

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #2 - Page 17 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #2

Post  JohninMK Sat Feb 26, 2022 11:04 am

The Ottoman wrote:Its over guys you know it.

It is for you, good old 'ignore' to the rescue.

Vann7, magnumcromagnon, Airbornewolf, kvs, miketheterrible, LMFS and Broski like this post

nomadski
    nomadski

Post  nomadski Sat Feb 26, 2022 11:06 am

The map of LDPR still shows UA/ Azov artillery , near main cities , close enough to hit them . This was confirmed by RT news today or yesterday . Before Russia directly launched offensive against the Rats , from own territory , I thought that a low key and indirect approach , was going to be used . Without using Air force . This would not have , however , resolved the problem long term .

But now that the decision is made , for the better , to remove the cause of the problem , I must add that there is no point in holding back the use of direct attacks by Russian artillery or Air force from Russian bases , against UA units , still stationed and active around LDPR . But since , it seems that the UA , may still have some hidden AD units , then using guided long range artillery is best .

I heard that some Russian Tanks were driving down Kiev's victory avenue ! And some were damaged . I remember a Helicopter was also shot down yesterday . So there exist short range AD and anti - Tank in the city . I think it more productive now to send in snatch squads to arrest corrupt politicians . They could be working undercover .

Post  Guest Sat Feb 26, 2022 11:08 am

The guys shoot the Russian flag in Chaplinka, Kherson region, Kherson is ours

✅Verified Video and Informations

#UkraineRussiaConflict #Ukraine #Russia https://t.co/EvHymighpL

🙄

Still no any info from my friend that most likely landed in Kyiev 2 days ago. His sister doesn't know anything about him either.
    Regular
    Regular

Post  Regular Sat Feb 26, 2022 11:11 am

miketheterrible wrote:Kinda rich that a Turk is trying to tell Russians how they should and shouldnt invade or how good or bad it is going on a battlefield.  Honestly, its rather pathetic.

as I pointed out before, Rob Lee is also a lair:

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="und" dir="ltr" xml:lang="und">233/<a href="https://t.co/ZD1freC1o9">https://t.co/ZD1freC1o9</a></p>— Rob Lee (@RALee85) <a href="https://twitter.com/RALee85/status/1497503566495428608?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">February 26, 2022</a></blockquote>

vs

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr" xml:lang="en">Looks like it was not a fight, actually. Both planes flew side by side after those circles - see full video from another POV here: <a href="https://t.co/UKMw7ixxgq">https://t.co/UKMw7ixxgq</a></p>— Little Brother (@VolodymTheLittl) <a href="https://twitter.com/VolodymTheLittl/status/1497505612795686914?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">February 26, 2022</a></blockquote>

Are you a programmer, what the **** is this code?

Lier or not, Rob Lee is gullible westerner and knows even less about airpower than I do. He doesn't know what a dogfight is and should stick with equipment ID. He posted a video of what clearly looked like DCS game and thought it was a dogfight...

He is pro ukrainian, but for them it's not enough...

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #2 - Page 17 Image16

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #2 - Page 17 Image17

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #2 - Page 17 Image18

kvs likes this post

EkErilaz
    EkErilaz

Post  EkErilaz Sat Feb 26, 2022 11:13 am

Regular wrote:
    EkErilaz wrote:
    zepia wrote:Some air defense still active in Kiev?

Yes s-300
    there are pictures from launch
    Like i said it is a AD guerilla war now I bet they are moving them around hide them in tunnels etc.

It is against rules of war to deploy it like that , but since russia has already lost the propaganda war on normies it will be ignored.
    The problem for russia is that if the war turns to bloody, lets say massive strikes resulting in high numbers of civilian casualties.
    portrayed in western media as deliberate massacres, NATO might not be able to reason with politicians and civilians and be forced to escalate.

NATO forced to escalate? With what? Glowniger faggot LGBTQ+ company? Let's be realistic. Their ability to escalate AT THE MOMENT is very limited.

Honestly, I was an active soldier for 10 year, and 6 years as a reservist, and yeah the political woke posturing is not making NATO look great.
    I would never go back, due to diversity training etc alone. But make no mistake NATO has teeth especially when it comes to airpower and cruise missiles etc.
    Make no mistake, i fully support Russia in this war. They have the high ground.
    But I hang on the NATO fanboi OSINT pages as well, not partaking like here but it is good to know what the other side know, right. And they have with open source photo and radar satellites quite a good picture on russian deployment, rear areas, IADS shit like that. Imagine what a real NATO S2 shop would know. loosing logistics right now could kill the war, and quite frankly enough tomahawks could do that.
    No one is invincible in war because they are on a particular side, and no weapon system is impossible to deploy in a way that it works perfectly, just look at the ork ballistic missiles that got thru the s-400 umbrella in Rostov. War is not fought with weapon specs, but with deception creativity and brutality.

franco, Kriva and Finty like this post

miketheterrible
    miketheterrible

Post  miketheterrible Sat Feb 26, 2022 11:14 am

Regular wrote:
    miketheterrible wrote:Kinda rich that a Turk is trying to tell Russians how they should and shouldnt invade or how good or bad it is going on a battlefield.  Honestly, its rather pathetic.

as I pointed out before, Rob Lee is also a lair:

vs

Are you a programmer, what the **** is this code?

Lier or not, Rob Lee is gullible westerner and knows even less about airpower than I do. He doesn't know what a dogfight is and should stick with equipment ID. He posted a video of what clearly looked like DCS game and thought it was a dogfight...

He is pro ukrainian, but for them it's not enough...

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #2 - Page 17 Image16

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #2 - Page 17 Image17

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #2 - Page 17 Image18

It's the immediate code I get from Twitter.

Yeah, I don't trust his sources at all.
    miketheterrible
    miketheterrible

Post  miketheterrible Sat Feb 26, 2022 11:16 am

EkErilaz wrote:
    Regular wrote:
    EkErilaz wrote:

Yes s-300
    Like i said it is a AD guerilla war now I bet they are moving them around hide them in tunnels etc.

It is against rules of war to deploy it like that , but since russia has already lost the propaganda war on normies it will be ignored.
    The problem for russia is that if the war turns to bloody, lets say massive strikes resulting in high numbers of civilian casualties.
    portrayed in western media as deliberate massacres, NATO might not be able to reason with politicians and civilians and be forced to escalate.

NATO forced to escalate? With what? Glowniger faggot LGBTQ+ company? Let's be realistic. Their ability to escalate AT THE MOMENT is very limited.

Honestly, I was an active soldier for 10 year, and 6 years as a reservist, and yeah the political woke posturing is not making NATO look great.
    I would never go back, due to diversity training etc alone. But make no mistake NATO has teeth especially when it comes to airpower and cruise missiles etc.
    But I hang on the NATO fanboi OSINT pages as well, not partaking like here but it is good to know what the other side know, right. And they have with open source photo and radar satellites quite a good picture on russian deployment, rear areas, IADS shit like that. Imagine what a real NATO S2 shop would know. loosing logistics right now could kill the war, and quite frankly enough tomahawks could do that.
    No one is invincible in war because they are on a particular side, and no weapon system is impossible to deploy in a way that it works perfectly, just look at the ork ballistic missiles that got thru the s-400 umbrella in Rostov. War is not fought with weapon specs, but with deception creativity and brutality.

Except franco kinda destroy your comment there a out S-400 which was 200km away from rostov airbase and the ad systems are mobile and left towards Ukraine. So the Tochka strike was bad on Russia leaving the Airfield undefended.

If they had their base defended like in Syria, that tochka wouldn't gone through. It had 80kms at least distance from shoot to target.

Tomahawk are much slower might I add. But yes, no such thing as invisible.

Last edited by miketheterrible on Sat Feb 26, 2022 11:18 am; edited 1 time in total

Broski likes this post

Rasisuki Nebia
    Rasisuki Nebia

Post  Rasisuki Nebia Sat Feb 26, 2022 11:17 am

The Il-76 that looks like an Anotonov, wouldn't be surprised if they shot down another one of their own

LMFS likes this post

Isos
    Isos

Post  Isos Sat Feb 26, 2022 11:23 am

EkErilaz wrote:
    Regular wrote:
    EkErilaz wrote:

Yes s-300

Yeah in that situation the only thing that matters is if Topols and Bulavas will go through. Nothing else.

Russia made it clear. No conventional war with NATO. Fire a tomahawk you get one of your cities leveled.
    JohninMK
    JohninMK

Post  JohninMK Sat Feb 26, 2022 11:24 am

US site commenting that Zelensky is under US control and will not be allowed to deal on his own directly with Russia.

He might actually agree to something in Ukraine's interests not the US's Laughing

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/blog/2022/02/25/ukraine-and-russia-officials-negotiating-a-meeting-biden-administration-tells-zelenskyy-to-stop-only-u-s-permitted-to-negotiate-with-russia/

GarryB, kvs and LMFS like this post

ATLASCUB
    ATLASCUB

Post  ATLASCUB Sat Feb 26, 2022 11:29 am

Rasisuki Nebia wrote:The Il-76 that looks like an Anotonov, wouldn't be surprised if they shot down another one of their own

Lol just look at that tail piece. lol1

Urluber likes this post

Karl Haushofer

Post  Karl Haushofer Sat Feb 26, 2022 11:30 am

Rasisuki Nebia wrote:The Il-76 that looks like an Anotonov, wouldn't be surprised if they shot down another one of their own

Fake?
    hoom

Post  hoom Sat Feb 26, 2022 11:32 am

Lol, thats not an Il-76.
    Anyone who has ever seen an Il-76 would immediately notice that Il-76 has a high tailplane.
    Does look a lot like An-26 though.

Like with 2014 to ...well uh continuously through to the present dunno
    Pretty much anything about Russia that comes from 404 sources is obvious bullshit and western politicians/media lap it up as if god came down & personally engraved it into a tablet.

Regular, magnumcromagnon, Big_Gazza, kvs, miketheterrible, Broski, bitch_killer and like this post

Regular
    Regular

Post  Regular Sat Feb 26, 2022 11:32 am

Looks like An-26 that was shot down/crashed at the beginning.

Or new that was shot down. But if they are sharing this, it means they want to present proof of Ilyushin, but they don't have any.

Airbornewolf, Big_Gazza, kvs, miketheterrible, Rasisuki Nebia, Broski and Arkanghelsk like this post

ATLASCUB
    ATLASCUB

Post  ATLASCUB Sat Feb 26, 2022 11:32 am

It's not an Il-76. That's that.

If we had a better angle we could tell by the paint scheme who it's from. Unfortunately shadows messing my take.
    Regular
    Regular

Post  Regular Sat Feb 26, 2022 11:36 am

Karl Haushofer wrote:

Fake?

Only the title, probably related to this or it could be new plane down by friendly fire

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #2 - Page 17 Image19

Airbornewolf, kvs, JohninMK, hoom, miketheterrible, ATLASCUB, Broski and Arkanghelsk like this post

Rasisuki Nebia
    Rasisuki Nebia

Post  Rasisuki Nebia Sat Feb 26, 2022 11:36 am

Yeah, they also posted an IL-76 wreckage but it's a Ukrainian one that was downed in the donbass in 2014 Rolling Eyes

Regular, kvs, miketheterrible and Arkanghelsk like this post

hoom

Post  hoom Sat Feb 26, 2022 11:40 am

Regular wrote:Only the title, probably related to this
    I'd say thats almost certainly it.

JohninMK likes this post

miketheterrible
    miketheterrible

Post  miketheterrible Sat Feb 26, 2022 11:41 am

Rasisuki Nebia wrote:Yeah, they also posted an IL-76 wreckage but it's a Ukrainian one that was downed in the donbass in 2014 Rolling Eyes

That's the issue, there is so many fakes around now. It's sad honestly.
    Vann7

Post  Vann7 Sat Feb 26, 2022 11:41 am

isn't ukraine covered by snow at this time ? in feb 26 ?

if this is the case , could show the picture is fake or doctored or from 2014 war.

the plane at distance looks small however , not a big cargo plane. and even if russia wipe
    all ukraine airdefenses , there will still exist manpads ,that can cause troubles for planes flying low
    or it could be the plane had mechanical problems from the start.. Russia many planes dozens of them in their normal exercises.. in one year of training.

Last edited by Vann7 on Sat Feb 26, 2022 11:45 am; edited 1 time in total

Post  Guest Sat Feb 26, 2022 11:42 am

Kherson again changed hands?
    EkErilaz
    EkErilaz

Post  EkErilaz Sat Feb 26, 2022 11:43 am

miketheterrible wrote:
    EkErilaz wrote:
    Regular wrote:
    EkErilaz wrote:

Yes s-300

Except franco kinda destroy your comment there a out S-400 which was 200km away from rostov airbase and the ad systems are mobile and left towards Ukraine. So the Tochka strike was bad on Russia leaving the Airfield undefended.

If they had their base defended like in Syria, that tochka wouldn't gone through. It had 80kms at least distance from shoot to target.

In war it does not matter what the reason of failures was, the umbrella had holes, it was exploited by an enemy. And trust me there are always holes, you just have to look hard enough or wait long enough for them to appear. I think in this case it was more luck or NATO supplying intel then the orks finding the hole themselfs.
    I still think russia is winning the real war on the ground, but the orks are winning the propaganda war massively. And that was to be expected.
    The only two things that can loose us the war is Ukraine getting help, or Russian morale loss resulting in them grinding to a halt.
    I believe russia has the later in check and that is why we see only parts of the attack force active, they are rotating units. The first one i'm still worried for.

Broski likes this post

Karl Haushofer

Post  Karl Haushofer Sat Feb 26, 2022 11:46 am

I listened Mercouris analysis before the war and he said many times that Russia will completely "overwhelm" Ukraine military in a direct confrontation.

I'm not seeing it after three days of war.
    miketheterrible
    miketheterrible

Post  miketheterrible Sat Feb 26, 2022 11:46 am

EkErilaz wrote:
    miketheterrible wrote:
    EkErilaz wrote:
    Regular wrote:
    EkErilaz wrote:

Yes s-300

In war it does not matter what the reason of failures was, the umbrella had holes, it was exploited by an enemy. And trust me there are always holes, you just have to look hard enough or wait long enough for them to appear.  I think in this case it was more luck or NATO supplying intel then the orks finding the hole themselfs.
    I still think russia is winning the real war on the ground, but the orks are winning the propaganda war massively. And that was to be expected.
    The only two things that can loose us the war is Ukraine getting help, or Russian morale loss resulting in them grinding to a halt.
    I believe russia has the later in check and that is why we see only parts of the attack force active, they are rotating units. The first one i'm still worried for.

The propaganda aspect is funny since it's mostly just Orks and US posting and they are using so many fakes it's silly.  I mean, they use flicking DCS video game and Ukrainians playing dress up or using their own failures and claiming Russian.  They may be winning in Europe and US where people are retarded I guess.

As for the hole, it was man made by Russia. It was their fault. I guarantee you that bases in Crimea are far better protected and wouldn't let a missile through.  Just loom at russias base in Syria as example how it's done properly.

But I get your point. But as seen by others in Iran, Iraq and Syria, those tomahawks won't do justice. And end result would be devastating for the US. Worst than Iran's barrage.

magnumcromagnon, Big_Gazza and Broski like this post

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Sep 19, 2024 11:57 pm