Russia Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues

+76
chinggis
11E
Karl Haushofer
Yugo90
teh_beard
owais.usmani
MMBR
Ispan
thegopnik
GunshipDemocracy
psg
ahmedfire
ult
caveat emptor
Ned86
Rodion_Romanovic
Sujoy
crod
LMFS
Airbornewolf
ludovicense
diabetus
wilhelm
Boshoed
Arrow
VARGR198
Odin of Ossetia
Broski
ArgentinaGuard
par far
pavi
kvs
GarryB
Hole
JohninMK
mavaff
Mir
SeigSoloyvov
Urluber
Hinex1988
RTN
ALAMO
lancelot
lyle6
TMA1
Scorpius
mnztr
mnrck
Krepost
Big_Gazza
Erk
Serberus
PhSt
Werewolf
ucmvulcan
ATLASCUB
nomadski
Firebird
Regular
Azi
littlerabbit
franco
sepheronx
Isos
Eugenio Argentina
PapaDragon
Podlodka77
Belisarius
limb
Arkanghelsk
Hannibal Barca
Dr.Snufflebug
flamming_python
Stealthflanker
d_taddei2
zorobabel
80 posters

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #12

ucmvulcan
    ucmvulcan

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #12 - Page 35 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #12

Post  ucmvulcan Mon Apr 18, 2022 2:04 pm

franco wrote:
    PapaDragon wrote:
    franco wrote:11 thousand military personnel will take part in the military parade in honor of Victory Day on Red Square in Moscow this year. This was announced on Monday, April 18, by the Ministry of Defense of the Russian Federation....

They are in the middle of a war and they waste time with theatrics

Get some military academy cadets to prance around in Moscow and send those 11k grunts an 77 aircraft to help out in Ukraine

They already make up a large percentage of this.

Exactly, I did a quick search of parade columns done in the past few years, and while wikipedia did not have details on the 2021 parade, it did on 2020 (which I omitted as that was a jubilee year parade, and it did on the 2019 parade.

In 2019 of 34 different formations that marched through Red Square, 20 were the cadet corps of various military academies. Yes, there were some guards units at the parade, but surely the Russian army is large enough that they could call up reservists to parade. Again, there is not a need to have the elite units. Keep them ready for the front, but at least march the reservists, the cadets, and some tanks. The aviation flypast? I don't recall that many Tu-22s, Tu-95s, and Tu-160s being used in this war and Russia does have an abundance of helicopters. I just don't see too many problems with having a parade, but I see many problems with not having one. MSNBC is posting articles that suggest canceling a parade would be a major propaganda victory for the Ukes. The parade must go on.

franco, kvs, JohninMK, Dr.Snufflebug, Hole, Broski, Arkanghelsk and Podlodka77 like this post

Dr.Snufflebug

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #12 - Page 35 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #12

Post  Dr.Snufflebug Mon Apr 18, 2022 2:05 pm

If Ukrainian civil defense is anything to go by, expect large cruise missile (and perhaps Iskander) attacks in the coming hour. Air raid warnings are active in *every* region right now.

PapaDragon, GunshipDemocracy, Yugo90, Broski and bitch_killer like this post

ucmvulcan
    ucmvulcan

Post  ucmvulcan Mon Apr 18, 2022 2:08 pm

Dr.Snufflebug wrote:
    franco wrote:
    PapaDragon wrote:
    franco wrote:11 thousand military personnel will take part in the military parade in honor of Victory Day on Red Square in Moscow this year. This was announced on Monday, April 18, by the Ministry of Defense of the Russian Federation....

Get some military academy cadets to prance around in Moscow and send those 11k grunts an 77 aircraft to help out in Ukraine

I was about to say, most parade participants each year look like cadets or fresh conscripts.

Personally I'm not particularly fond of the "parade cult". IMO they should just hold it every 5 years or so, ie on the 80th anniversary next. Other years, mark May 9th with a more solemn ceremony, but do keep the "immortal regiment" march annual.

But that's just my opinion, and this is not the thread for it so if anyone wants to comment and flame me for it, feel free to quote it elsewhere.

Wasn't the Victory Parade during the Soviet Era done every five years? The current tradition of annual Victory Day parades only became a thing starting with Yeltsin after the 1995 parade correct?

Mir likes this post

Dr.Snufflebug

Post  Dr.Snufflebug Mon Apr 18, 2022 2:12 pm

ucmvulcan wrote:
    Dr.Snufflebug wrote:
    franco wrote:
    PapaDragon wrote:

I was about to say, most parade participants each year look like cadets or fresh conscripts.

Personally I'm not particularly fond of the "parade cult". IMO they should just hold it every 5 years or so, ie on the 80th anniversary next. Other years, mark May 9th with a more solemn ceremony, but do keep the "immortal regiment" march annual.

But that's just my opinion, and this is not the thread for it so if anyone wants to comment and flame me for it, feel free to quote it elsewhere.

Wasn't the Victory Parade during the Soviet Era done every five years?  The current tradition of annual Victory Day parades only became a thing starting with Yeltsin after the 1995 parade correct?

IIRC, after the immediate post-war V-day ones, the workers' May Day was the big one in Soviet times, while Brezhnev hyped up the V-day parade for the 30th anniversary, and then it became a fixture after that. But that's just from the top of my head, could have it wrong.

JohninMK
    JohninMK

Post  JohninMK Mon Apr 18, 2022 2:17 pm

Ispan wrote:Today's war report. Perhaps the beginning of the offensive.

https://guerraenucrania.wordpress.com/2022/04/18/parte-de-guerra-18-04-2022/

After a long struggle I was able to add an archive menu so you can read older entries, those of previous years have only historical interest but it might come handy now to check last month entries.

Some good maps in the original

General situation: After heavy shelling with missiles, aviation and artillery at night, Russian attacks on the north and south of the Donbass salient begin. The advances are small and step by step but the army has already set in motion.

General map: pro-Ukraine source, for guidance purposes only

Izyum Front

the Russians continued to advance south, on the eastern bank of the Oskol River after capturing Borova, and fighting took place north of the settlement of Lozove.

They have also taken Balakleya which cuts off one of Kharkov's communication routes which is in a semi-encirclement.

Kremenanya (Kreminna) today is already fighting in the streets

The city of Kremennaya has been taken over by the Russians.
    In mid-March, the capture of Kremennaya was announced, but mistakenly. Now the information is confirmed by Ukrainian sources.

Also two days ago it is confirmed that the Russians have taken a village Peski Radykovskie to the east of the Oskol River reservoir, which confirms that they have widened the Izyum bridgehead and have now joined those of the Luhansk militia forming a continuous front for the advance against the agglomeration of Slavyansk
    https://topwar.ru/195052-soobschaetsja-o-perehode-pod-kontrol-vs-rf-territorij-harkovskoj-oblasti-k-vostoku-ot-oskolskogo-vodohranilischa.html

It is reported that Russian troops have taken control of the geographically important village of Peski Radykovskie in the Borovskiy district. It is a populated locality with about 2.5 thousand inhabitants in January 2022. Territorially it is located on the left bank of the Oskol reservoir, east of Izyum. The control of these territories makes it possible to move in two directions: towards Lisichansk and Severodonetsk in the LPR and towards Slavyansk and Kramatorsk in the DPR.

The aforementioned Borovsk district of the Kharkiv region borders on both People's Republics at the same time. In a straight line from Peski Radykovskie to Sloviansk there are less than 50 km. Accordingly, additional opportunities open up for an offensive against the positions of the Ukrainian groups entrenched in the mentioned agglomerations.

Recall that earlier, in an attempt to disrupt the offensive of the Russian army, Ukrainian troops blew up one of the dams of the Oskol reservoir. However, this did not help the Ukrainian armed formations in the end.

Today 18 April the advance of the Allied forces to the northwest of Izyum is reported. The following villages were liberated:. Borovaya, Podliman, Nizhnyaya Zhuravka, Nizhnyaya Saline. There is fighting in the area of the village of Peski-Radkovskie

It is noted that in the battles the Ural Strike Brigade was particularly distinguished, which defeated the elite Ukrainian special forces and the forces of the 79 Brigade in the battle of Borovaya.

In Izyum, from night to noon, a rain of rockets was falling on the city of Izyum. This is not an attempt to attack the transit of Russian troops through the city if not indiscriminate shelling of the civilian population to avenge the failures of the previous days, when they suffered heavy losses in the 93rd, 95th and 25th Brigades.

That is, as the bridgehead expands, the Ukrainians are using more and more troops to plug the gap, from one brigade to three, tanks, artillery, rocket launchers and the few planes and helicopters they have left.

Report from the front of the war correspondent Старше Адды

https://t.me/s/vysokygovorit

It's interesting to be in the thick of things that haven't happened in 75 years. The offensive in the Slavyansk direction is increasing, the roar of cannon and rocket artillery, the work of tanks, rifle gunfights, the roar of aviation.

A hoarse voice broadcasts on the radio about what is happening in the next village: up to two enemy infantry companies are trying to counterattack, I see tanks, etc.

As usual at night, another batch of captured Ukrainian soldiers is brought from the front line (today the delivery service has already worked 2 times). Interestingly, each time they bring soldiers from different units. To the prisoners of the 95th, 93rd, 25th Brigades, were added from the 71st from Kremenchug.

The Ukrainian army has huge losses. I think that if the prisoners are shown the speeches of Arestovich and the representative of the Ministry of Defense of Ukraine, where they talk about the encircled Russian army in Izyum or about the settlements "liberated" by the Armed Forces of Ukraine, they will be very surprised.

Everyone who was captured, after recovering a little, says that the command abandoned them. He uses it as cannon fodder, they are thrown into battle immediately after reaching the front. It is obvious that the Ukrainian army should compensate for at least some of the losses as soon as possible and, if possible, gain time to prepare the next line of defense.

The cement of this milestone is the blood and flesh of the soldiers of Ukraine, who are destroyed every hour by all available means of destruction

Zaporozhe-Donetsk Front

See the official statement below. The Russians, instead of continuing north and trying to take the Ugledar positions and then having to storm the fortified position of Kurakhovo by the lake, west of Donetsk, have shelled several localities and are now advancing northwest, towards Pokrovske on the N15 highway (not to be confused with Pokrovsk, the junction of roads to the North, on the E40 highway). It is not known whether this is the beginning of a encirclement maneuver further west of Donetsk, or whether they will then head to Zaporozhe.

The village of Malinovka, to the west on the map has been taken.

Ukrainian militants of the 110th Territorial Defense Brigade announced the beginning of the advance of Russian troops along the Gulai – Pole-Velikaya Novoselka border in the direction of the village of Pokrovskoye.

The rocket troops and artillery of the Russian army attacked the positions of the Ukrainian fighters.in the areas of the settlements of Staromayorskoye, Makarovka, Storozhevo, Neskuchnoye, Vremovka, Priyutnoye, Vishnevoye, Malinovka, Poltavka, Novodarovka, Novoukrainskoye and Stepnoye.

Donetsk Sector

After air strikes and artillery preparation, it seems that the Novorussians have conquered the positions still held by the Ukrainians in Marinka

https://topwar.ru/195126-bojcy-nm-dnr-voshli-v-okopy-i-blindazhi-vsu-i-nacbatov-v-rajone-marinki.html

Southwest front Kherson

It is confirmed that the Russians have taken Snegurovka and Novopetrivka.

At 17:00 it is reported by Ukrainian sources from Nikolayev that the 28th Brigade has suffered heavy losses and calls are being made for blood donation.

Statement Russian army morning of 18.04.2022

High-precision air-launched missiles destroyed 16 Ukrainian military installations overnight.
    Among them: five enemy command posts, fuel storage, three ammunition depots, as well as military personnel and equipment concentrated in the areas of the settlements of BARVENKOVO, GULAI POLE, KAMYSHEVAKHA, ZELENOE POLE, VELIKOMIKHAILOVKA and NIKOLAEV.

The tactical-operational aircraft of the Russian Aerospace Forces attacked 108 areas of troop and material concentration.
    In addition, a Ukrainian unmanned aerial vehicle was shot down by an air-to-air missile near Buda.

Army aviation destroyed 8 tanks and other armored fighting vehicles, as well as up to one company of enemy personnel in the PASHKOVO, VESELOE and Ilichevka areas.

The missile forces launched attacks with high-precision ground-launched Iskander missiles. Four depots of Ukrainian weapons and materiel were destroyed, as well as three areas of troop concentration near the settlements of Popasnaya, Yampol and Kramatorsk.

Russian artillery units attacked 315 targets of Ukrainian troops overnight.
    18 command posts, 22 artillery batteries, the OSA-AKM anti-aircraft missile system, as well as 275 bastions and concentration zones of enemy manpower were attacked.

The Russian air defense forces shot down three Ukrainian warplanes in the air: two MiG-29 fighters near the village of Izyum and one Su-25 near Avdiivka.

In addition, 11 Ukrainian unmanned aerial vehicles were shot down in the air near the settlements of Klimovo, Nevelskoye, Novotroitskoye, Izyum, Panteleimonovka, Sladvodnoye and YASNOYE. 10 large-caliber rocket shells fired by Ukrainian multiple launch rocket systems at the village of Chernobayevka were intercepted.

In total, since the beginning of the special military operation, 139 aircraft and 483 unmanned aerial vehicles have been destroyed.,
    250 anti-aircraft missile systems, 2,326 tanks and other armored combat vehicles, 254 multiple rocket launchers, 1,004 field artillery guns and mortars, as well as 2,184 units of special military vehicles.

OTHER REPORTS OF INTEREST

Ukrainian drugged zombies

As in 2014, the mass use of amphetamine derivatives as comabte drugs is confirmed.

"Ukrainian prisoners of war confirm that they took up to three tablets of "military chemicals" a day. This made them cheerful and insensitive to pain. The United States supplies it in wild quantities and watches how it affects military personnel in the long term, because they don't care what happens to these people later," said Alexander Borodai, former head of the DPR and a member of the Russian State Duma.

Captagon (amphetamine + theophylline) was previously seen by journalists in Syria. It is claimed that this substance is highly addictive, it turns off the feeling of physical pain. Seriously wounded rebels have shown an unusual ability to continue fighting by being high on this chemical.

GarryB, d_taddei2, Big_Gazza, kvs, GunshipDemocracy, Ispan, Hole and Broski like this post

Dr.Snufflebug

Post  Dr.Snufflebug Mon Apr 18, 2022 2:20 pm

ludovicense wrote:
    Dr.Snufflebug wrote:
    Hole wrote:

The target in Lviv was a depot where all the western weapons from the last days were gathered. No new toys for the Nazi boys.  Very Happy

Indeed, it's a storage facility northwest of the Lvov station. Has rails from the Polish direction going straight into it.

I suppose that the Pentagon assessment that they're "burning through a week's worth of AT weapons per day" is partially explained by these strikes.

But it is clearly also partially explained by crappy training and/or crap weapons, because while there is plenty of evidence of them having made it to the front, evidence of successful use seems to be exceedingly rare. Most just end up abandoned, unused, as trophies for LDNR it seems like.

What a debacle, really. Of course, there is alway the possibility that the information we're getting is skewed as hell, but I doubt it's 180 degrees off.

Certainly the attacks on the logistic centers are the biggest cause of the "consumption" of the missiles. I can't imagine large batches being among the front lines. There may also be a waste of training, but we must also take into account that the effectiveness of these weapons may not be as good as shown in the manufacturers' advertisements.

Hence "crap training and/or crap weapons."

Additionally, the "exposed tank in an open field 1.5-2km away" situation that many of these hyped-up and expensive western ATGMs seem to rely upon is a rare occurence in itself.

But I'm no expert, just noting that in spite of UAs need of feel-good PR, there is almost nothing to that end. Badly made-up stories circulating on Twitter aside (just today I saw a years-old photo of a fairly good looking Ukrainian army nurse, who was credited with 54 tank kills, and that tweet got 20k+ likes and retweets... Story was complete bollocks, of course, but hey)..

Most Javelins, AT4s, NLAWs etc seen so far has been in videos with some LDNR guys.
    ALAMO

Post  ALAMO Mon Apr 18, 2022 2:28 pm

In some reports, it was stated that half of NLAWs won't work due to battery issues.
    That is why they don't use them in real.

As I have said, the whole "western deliveries" are much overhyped and work as a propaganda campaign.
    Ukraine produced much more potent and comfort to operate ATGMs in waste numbers.

GarryB, Regular, kvs, GunshipDemocracy, Hole, Yugo90 and Broski like this post

Dr.Snufflebug

Post  Dr.Snufflebug Mon Apr 18, 2022 2:38 pm

Dr.Snufflebug wrote:If Ukrainian civil defense is anything to go by, expect large cruise missile (and perhaps Iskander) attacks in the coming hour. Air raid warnings are active in *every* region right now.

TG just exploded with comments of, well, explosions.

Strikes of "unprecedented intensity", both aerial and artillery, along the entire line of contact from Nikolaev to Kharkov.

Also, FAB-3000s were supposedly indeed used on Azovstal earlier today. No official confirmation yet. Just seen videos of smoke though, but it's become common that drone footage shows up a day or two later.

edit: Kiev currently being hit too, locals say.

Last edited by Dr.Snufflebug on Mon Apr 18, 2022 2:53 pm; edited 1 time in total

GarryB, Big_Gazza, PapaDragon, GunshipDemocracy, JohninMK, Eugenio Argentina, Yugo90 and like this post

nero

Post  nero Mon Apr 18, 2022 2:52 pm

The evening something has changed.

A different posture or a new stage in the hostilities has begun.

Explosions all over the Donbas frontlines.

GarryB, Big_Gazza, PapaDragon, zepia, Eugenio Argentina, Hole, Yugo90 and like this post

flamming_python
    flamming_python

Post  flamming_python Mon Apr 18, 2022 2:59 pm

Dead black guy in civilian clothing on a bench near the Azovstal' factory

https://t.me/boris_rozhin/43230

Nope, not suspicious at all..

par far, Big_Gazza, PapaDragon, lyle6, Broski, Arkanghelsk and Urluber like this post

flamming_python
    flamming_python

Post  flamming_python Mon Apr 18, 2022 3:00 pm

nero wrote:The evening something has changed.

A different posture or a new stage in the hostilities has begun.

Explosions all over the Donbas frontlines.

No doubt a general advance
    Eugenio Argentina
    Eugenio Argentina

Post  Eugenio Argentina Mon Apr 18, 2022 3:02 pm

ALAMO wrote:Gee, I took only a few days of the Easter holidays, and so many dramas happened here ...
    Some of you guys really need to abstain from all that for a while, because it could be risky to your mental health ...

By the way, watching new footage from Lvov, I have noticed one thing.

The cruise missile attacks are being performed in a way that proves a lack of any organized resistance.
    Let's be serious: a cruise missile is an easy target. Slow, low flying, not armored, loud. It can be spotted by a blind eye, it'd course can be determined. Tons of footages when they know where it flies, and we see an officer, police who comments on that - they have communication tools to push that up.
    How many CMs have you seen downed?
    Meeeh, me too.
    Close to none.
    So a/ either the Russkies missiles are some kind of wunderwaffe or b/ or the functioning AD at a very tactical level is gone in Ukr either.
    They can't put a truck with ZU-23-2 on a route. Or a team with Iglas.
    They lack the men, gear, comm, and command.
    I suppose that the only salvo that would gain some attention, would be the one targeting a cocaine supply for Mr. Z.

In the war against Iraq, the Iraqis shot down a bunch of Tomahawk missiles at the United States.
    On the Internet, there is a note that analyzes this topic.

Last edited by Eugenio Argentina on Mon Apr 18, 2022 3:28 pm; edited 1 time in total

GarryB, Arkanghelsk and Podlodka77 like this post

Scorpius
    Scorpius

Post  Scorpius Mon Apr 18, 2022 3:06 pm

The Russian BMP successfully hits the Ukrainian T-72 with the help of ATGM. As a result, the Ukrainian crew abandoned the tank and fled.
    https://t.me/razved_dozor/870

GarryB, d_taddei2, Big_Gazza, kvs, PapaDragon, zepia, GunshipDemocracy and like this post

Dr.Snufflebug

Post  Dr.Snufflebug Mon Apr 18, 2022 3:07 pm

There are even reports of strategic aviation being involved quite far "inland". Jet roars in the skies high above Nikolaev.

As usual, the veracity of all these reports remains unknown until hard proof shows up, but it's clear that a lot of stuff is happening right now.

Zelensky's office also said that Russia's "phase 2" has begun.

Big_Gazza, PapaDragon, Broski and Arkanghelsk like this post

lyle6
    lyle6

Post  lyle6 Mon Apr 18, 2022 3:12 pm

flamming_python wrote:Dead black guy in civilian clothing on a bench near the Azovstal' factory

https://t.me/boris_rozhin/43230

Nope, not suspicious at all..

t.
    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #12 - Page 35 FwrfQbvZaprLrUBsQuUW8T-970-80.jpg

sepheronx, Regular, PapaDragon, GunshipDemocracy and Arkanghelsk like this post

Hole
    Hole

Post  Hole Mon Apr 18, 2022 3:14 pm

Eugenio Argentina wrote:
    ALAMO wrote:Gee, I took only a few days of the Easter holidays, and so many dramas happened here ...
    Some of you guys really need to abstain from all that for a while, because it could be risky to your mental health ...

By the way, watching new footage from Lvov, I have noticed one thing.

The cruise missile attacks are being performed in a way that proves a lack of any organized resistance.
    Let's be serious: a cruise missile is an easy target. Slow, low flying, not armored, loud. It can be spotted by a blind eye, it'd course can be determined. Tons of footages when they know where it flies, and we see an officer, police who comments on that - they have communication tools to push that up.
    How many CMs have you seen downed?
    Meeeh, me too.
    Close to none.
    So a/ either the Russkies missiles are some kind of wunderwaffe or b/ or the functioning AD at a very tactical level is gone in Ukr either.
    They can't put a truck with ZU-23-2 on a route. Or a team with Iglas.
    They lack the men, gear, comm, and command.
    I suppose that the only salvo that would gain some attention, would be the one targeting a cocaine supply for Mr. Z.

In the war against Iraq, the United States shot down a lot of Tomahawk missiles.
    On the Internet, there is a note that analyzes this topic.

No need to shot them down. Magazines like Air Force Monthly and Air International reported a failure rate of up to 30% for the Tomahawk in the 2003 war.

GarryB, Big_Gazza, GunshipDemocracy, owais.usmani, Mir and Broski like this post

billybatts91
    billybatts91

Post  billybatts91 Mon Apr 18, 2022 3:17 pm

Looks like the 2nd phase has begun today...

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #12 - Page 35 34634610

d_taddei2, Big_Gazza, PapaDragon, GunshipDemocracy, Mir and Broski like this post

Hole
    Hole

Post  Hole Mon Apr 18, 2022 3:19 pm

ALAMO wrote:In some reports, it was stated that half of NLAWs won't work due to battery issues.
    That is why they don't use them in real.

As I have said, the whole "western deliveries" are much overhyped and work as a propaganda campaign.
    Ukraine produced much more potent and comfort to operate ATGMs in waste numbers.

In the last days there were reports in NATO countries that the stocks are down. It´s "defend Ukraine or ourselves" now. That´s what the freakshow in Washington wanted. Sell more weapons to countries like Germany, Spain and even France. Or open new bases in countries like Slovakia, Slovenia and so on.

GarryB, d_taddei2, ALAMO, GunshipDemocracy, lancelot and Broski like this post

Hole
    Hole

Post  Hole Mon Apr 18, 2022 3:20 pm

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #12 - Page 35 Fqpsl610
    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #12 - Page 35 Fqpstd10
    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #12 - Page 35 Scree222
    Some landing op in the near of Izyum. A few Mi-8´s plus a Ka-52.

GarryB, Big_Gazza, kvs, PapaDragon, Eugenio Argentina, Mir, Broski and like this post

Hole
    Hole

Post  Hole Mon Apr 18, 2022 3:24 pm

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #12 - Page 35 Fqpsk010
    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #12 - Page 35 Fqpsqk10

Some comments on Shitter. People in Nikolaev describe the situation as "Armageddon". dunno

Also this:
    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #12 - Page 35 Fqprd310

GarryB, d_taddei2, Big_Gazza, kvs, PapaDragon, zepia, GunshipDemocracy and like this post

Dr.Snufflebug

Post  Dr.Snufflebug Mon Apr 18, 2022 3:25 pm

UA Su-25 shot down near Izyum:
    https://t.me/RVvoenkor/8559

Guess it's from yesterday.

edit: 3 days ago, didn't see the description, just saw it posted.

Last edited by Dr.Snufflebug on Mon Apr 18, 2022 3:31 pm; edited 1 time in total

Hole, Broski, Arkanghelsk and Podlodka77 like this post

Hole
    Hole

Post  Hole Mon Apr 18, 2022 3:26 pm

Predator again! Laughing Laughing Laughing
    Hole
    Hole

Post  Hole Mon Apr 18, 2022 3:27 pm

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #12 - Page 35 Fqpu7t10
    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #12 - Page 35 Fqpvtr10
    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #12 - Page 35 Fqpwrc10
    Possible scenarios from Russians with Attitude

flamming_python, Big_Gazza, kvs, PapaDragon, Eugenio Argentina, gc3762, Mir and like this post

Podlodka77
    Podlodka77

Post  Podlodka77 Mon Apr 18, 2022 3:28 pm

The great battle has begun.

From the direction of Izyum; Fighting is underway for Novaya Dmitrovka, located 8 to 10 kilometers from Barvenkovo. Before the arrival of the Russian ground forces, mass strikes were carried out on AFU command posts and warehouses. The defense of the Ukrainian army in this direction is completely disorganized.

Appearance of the Russian army and DPR in the direction of Liman; The Ukrainian army destroyed the railway bridge near the village of Dronovka, because LPR forces began to arrive in the direction of Liman, and the inhabitants of Liman spread the news of great battles near that place.

In the area of ​​Popasnaya; LPR units are fighting around this place with the aim of breaking through the front and surrounding the units of the Ukrainian army in the towns of Sevrodonetsk and Lisichansk.

In the direction of Gulaypole; Before the beginning of the fight in this direction, a certain number of Ukrainian soldiers surrendered. The village of Malinovka was liberated from the Ukrainian army. A blow was inflicted on the 110th headquarters of the territorial defense. The breakthrough of the Russian army is going at a solid speed.

Mariupol; the northern part of the Azovstal steel plant was was liberated from the Nazis, heavy air strikes were carried out on Azovstal .

Last edited by Podlodka77 on Mon Apr 18, 2022 3:38 pm; edited 1 time in total

GarryB, franco, Big_Gazza, kvs, Ispan, Hole, Broski and Arkanghelsk like this post

Eugenio Argentina
    Eugenio Argentina

Post  Eugenio Argentina Mon Apr 18, 2022 3:36 pm

Hole wrote:

No need to shot them down. Magazines like Air Force Monthly and Air International reported a failure rate of up to 30% for the Tomahawk in the 2003 war.

The example was to compare the little capacity that Ukraine has against Russian cruise missiles.
    Iraq had weaker anti-aircraft defenses and yet managed to shoot down more. I don't know if the Ukraine was able to shoot down any.
    This shows that there is great disorganization and lack of coordination at all levels in the Ukrainian armed forces.

russia

GarryB, lancelot and Broski like this post

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Sep 18, 2024 8:19 pm