Russia Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues

+71
Karl Haushofer
famschopman
Stealthflanker
SolidarityWithRussia
ahmedfire
Ned86
billybatts91
Kiko
Belisarius
klahtinen
lyle6
sundoesntrise
Eugenio Argentina
Broski
zare
Regular
AlfaT8
Mig-31BM2 Super Irbis-E
TMA1
Serberus
VARGR198
ludovicense
bandit6
zorobabel
Arkanghelsk
Sprut-B
d_taddei2
Airbornewolf
littlerabbit
Arrow
Rodion_Romanovic
Sujoy
andalusia
crod
caveat emptor
Tsavo Lion
Firebird
SeigSoloyvov
Dr.Snufflebug
Isos
franco
AMCXXL
Singular_Transform
GunshipDemocracy
JohninMK
Walther von Oldenburg
Podlodka77
nomadski
Backman
Big_Gazza
Krepost
GarryB
thegopnik
lancelot
diabetus
Werewolf
DerWolf
sepheronx
Erk
kvs
psg
Hole
PapaDragon
mnztr
PhSt
RTN
ALAMO
ucmvulcan
Scorpius
limb
flamming_python
75 posters

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #33

Erk
    Erk

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #33 - Page 23 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #33

Post  Erk Tue Nov 29, 2022 3:38 pm

Dr.Snufflebug wrote:

Three people in the Kharkov region just died of carbon monoxide poisoning in a poorly ventilated "point of invinicibility"-tent...

I mean, I feel sorry for them. None of this should have happened to begin with, but alas.

I agree it's sad.

Napoleon once said something like:  "Amateurs discuss tactics, professionals discuss logistics"
    Russia is playing the logistics long game, collapsing Ukrainian infrastructure, supply lines, right across the country.
    Many more civilians will die if they don't flee out of the cities.
    Without electricity, food can't be made, it's just they way cities are setup. Everything has to be transported in, and waste transported out.
    Russia gave people the chance to leave, only in the past week or two has it broadened the blackouts.
    I suspect this will go on until Donbas has been mostly cleared of AFU.

GarryB, Big_Gazza, AMCXXL, Hole, Belisarius and ucmvulcan like this post

ALAMO

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #33 - Page 23 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #33

Post  ALAMO Tue Nov 29, 2022 3:40 pm

Post Dr.Snufflebug Today at 2:20 pm

Erk wrote:
    Why is the name on the truck in English?

Not particularly unusual anywhere to have a cool English name for a company. Truck's got Ukrainian plates, a Renault Premium '06 registered in 2014 in Dnepropetrovsk, and there's a company with that name registered in Kiev (address points to a post box, also common, just sounds cooler to have an "address" in the capital).

Plus those trucks usually operate transcontinentally, and English is a pan-European language for logistics.

GarryB, d_taddei2, Big_Gazza, JohninMK and Belisarius like this post

Podlodka77
    Podlodka77

Post  Podlodka77 Tue Nov 29, 2022 3:49 pm

For the next 3 weeks I am free and can watch in leisurely fashion as Europe falls into winter's embrace.
    I feel sorry for the elderly people and children in Ukroshitstan, while I don't feel sorry for the rest of the population for a second.
    All those who voted for this regime and for the parties that are in coalition with that regime should suffer.

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #33 - Page 23 Screen11

GarryB, d_taddei2, Big_Gazza, littlerabbit, thegopnik and Belisarius like this post

Erk
    Erk

Post  Erk Tue Nov 29, 2022 3:58 pm

Podlodka77 wrote:

For the next 3 weeks I am free and can watch in leisurely fashion as Europe falls into winter's embrace.
    I feel sorry for the elderly people and children in Ukroshitstan, while I don't feel sorry for the rest of the population for a second.
    All those who voted for this regime and for the parties that are in coalition with that regime should suffer.

Yeah, but Zelenksy's party ran on a platform of peace, that's what the people voted for.
    Zelensky lied.

GarryB, flamming_python, d_taddei2, Big_Gazza, Hole, lancelot, Broski and Belisarius like this post

ALAMO

Post  ALAMO Tue Nov 29, 2022 4:03 pm

Most of the people in 404 are just taken hostage.
    Millions already voted with feet for the last 8 years.
    Of the remaining, some just can't run away.
    It will be a harsh winter. I will surely help the refugees I have here with everything I can share.

sepheronx, GarryB, AMCXXL, Hole and Broski like this post

Firebird

Post  Firebird Tue Nov 29, 2022 4:03 pm

One the Party of the Regions was crushed by Fascists of POrkchops, once again when Medvedchuk's Party of Life was terrorised it was clear there weren't even fragments of a "democracy" left. Ask any Western prick why 12 (pro Russian) parties were banned, with 3 major Russian speaking tv stations.

The democracy was gone in 2014 so Russia should have gone in then. The job would have been sorted in less than a week.

I hope Russia has learned the lesson of dithering and trying to negotiate with vermin.

d_taddei2, kvs, AMCXXL, Hole, Backman and ucmvulcan like this post

VARGR198
    VARGR198

Post  VARGR198 Tue Nov 29, 2022 4:35 pm

GarryB, kvs, littlerabbit and Hole like this post

Podlodka77
    Podlodka77

Post  Podlodka77 Tue Nov 29, 2022 4:41 pm

Cheers to you Erk but I can't fully agree.
    Everyone who voted for 'elensky voted against Russia - knowingly..!
    Who is to blame for the ban on the Russian language, the burning of people in Odessa, the attack on civilians in Donbass since 2014, if not the voters in that country ?

In this conflict, I am wholeheartedly against the West and for Russia, of course.
    If you want to be honest, the West no longer has the balls or the power it had, while the Russians are no longer what they were in the past. Collateral damage will be the people who live on the territory of Ukroshitstan.
    Culturally and demographically, Europe is in decline, both Western and Eastern, same as the white population in the USA.

I already wrote few times and I STAND BEHIND IT, the future of the world is Chinese - end of story.

GarryB, Hannibal Barca, Big_Gazza, littlerabbit, AMCXXL and Belisarius like this post

Rodion_Romanovic
    Rodion_Romanovic

Post  Rodion_Romanovic Tue Nov 29, 2022 4:44 pm

Firebird wrote:The democracy was gone in 2014 so Russia should have gone in then. The job would have been sorted in less than a week

It would have been probably simpler from a military point of view, but Russia was not ready 8 years ago to fully sustain the same amount of sanctions.

Furthermore,  while Russia could have occupied the country much more easily,  it would have had to cope with all the insurgents and protest from the Ukrainians lamenting that they would have been deprived from bad Russia of their European dream.

It is true that in these 8 years unfortunately country 404 continued with the brainwashing of their population and probably they ruined another generation, but Russia of the 21st century cannot do the same amount of ethnic cleansing in peace time (I mean forced relocation, exiles, etc) as it had been done in the past.

Instead now, after ruining their own country with their russophobia, many of the hardliner antirussian Ukrainians  are either fighting (and dying) or leaving the country on their own and going to Poland, Romania or to western European countries.

I do not believe that it will be very easy for them to come back after everything is finished.

And instead of being a potential source of terrorism and insurgence they will be a problem for someone else (like the antirussian and antikadirov Chechens that went to France as refugees

Russia will have to reorganise former Country 404 part as its own territory and part as a semindependent protectorate, but with only about half of the original population.

I can imagine problems in the next coming years to those European countries (+canada) due to the Ukrainian refugees.

GarryB, flamming_python, d_taddei2, Big_Gazza, kvs, VARGR198, littlerabbit and like this post

Isos
    Isos

Post  Isos Tue Nov 29, 2022 5:34 pm

I already wrote few times and I STAND BEHIND IT, the future of the world is Chinese - end of story.

No it's not neither China wants to rule the world.

It's multipolarity with US carriers and bombers staying in the US.

And if you think Chinese are any better ruler than US you need to seriously check them first. They are not better in any way than the US or westerners. The way they are agressively entering the african market is the same neo-colonialism europeans used to do since the independance of africa.

Chinese don't arm and don't participate to any war because they don't care about any side. They wil just make business with the winner. That's why they don't care about ukrainian war at all or syrian war or even Lybian war where they had a lot of incestements. They just keep doing business . They are like a multinational company, profit made in working countries cover the losses in the war torned countries. They need lot of clients, not friends or allies or "partners".

That's why they have no military alliences. They don't care about military dominance. They will just use money as a tool and it's enough. The fucked up operation of the others will give them more clients. Iraq, Iran, Ukraine... they will all go buy chinese stuff at some point because the other either attacked them or took advantage of them...

It's a good and solid strategy.

Last edited by Isos on Tue Nov 29, 2022 5:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
    caveat emptor
    caveat emptor

Post  caveat emptor Tue Nov 29, 2022 5:36 pm

Another day, another warmonger comment from Pollack officials:
    Deputy head of the Ministry of National Defense: the probability of a war in which we will participate is high

https://krakow-tvp-pl.translate.goog/64805116/wiceszef-mon-prawdopodobienstwo-wojny-w-ktorej-bedziemy-brac-udzial-jest-wysokie?_x_tr_sl=auto&_x_tr_tl=en&_x_tr_hl=en-US

I guess Kurwa Polska will need to get it's nose bloodied to learn a lesson.

GarryB, Big_Gazza and AMCXXL like this post

Isos
    Isos

Post  Isos Tue Nov 29, 2022 5:39 pm

IMO Polish see the end of NATO is around the corner. They just bought a huge quantity of weapons not from Nato countries but south korea.

Their trust in Nato is reducing now that they saw how they sold ukrainians to their MiC. Thry know they are at the same level as ukrainians on US racial scale, not worth a nuclear war.
    AMCXXL
    AMCXXL

Post  AMCXXL Tue Nov 29, 2022 5:53 pm

From a Russian guy in Kiev:

I've walked around Kiev during weekend. The biggest impression is the old houses on the Windy Mountains, if you lived in Kiev you know what I'm talking about. The old people in the yards cook food on bricks. It is tough to see. I suppose they should have gas, but well... Children in front of our eyes warmed instand noodles to eat in an aluminum bowl. Young people have completely switched to food delivery, not sure how they cook it but they do deliver pizza, though you have to wait for 3 hours.

Supermarkets are kind of random. In the same district (Obolon) you go to Fora - there seems to be everything and not many people, but in a Silpo in 300 meters and there are no products.

The main problem now in Kiev is that there is no work in the commercial sector and there will not be. Everything is closed, but young rich boys are not leaving yet, because there appeared a whole industry of plundering Western funds.
    Some associations of volunteers, assistants of some battalions, etc. By the way, it's hard to believe, but warehouses of the former MaryKey, Avon, Procter & Gamble, Caterpillar, etc. are now rented by some humanitarian aid funds. Ridiculously huge amounts of money involved there.

Do you know what infuriates ordinary Kievans most of all? These people in camouflage, half with weapons. There are hundreds of thousands of them in Kiev. The front is 700 km away, yet in every second car in Kiev there is a redneck with a machine gun. Not a single plant is working in the country, everything has gone down. But these 130-kilogram carcasses with huge bellies in camouflage and with weapons are everywhere.

Our impression: the country is dead, this is some kind of militaristic agony. Abyss ahead.

t.me/denatofication/4351

sepheronx, GarryB, flamming_python, d_taddei2, Big_Gazza, kvs, JohninMK and like this post

limb

Post  limb Tue Nov 29, 2022 6:12 pm

"points of invincibility"

And people say russia is the country with bombastic propaganda

AMCXXL likes this post

AMCXXL
    AMCXXL

Post  AMCXXL Tue Nov 29, 2022 6:17 pm

@Rodion_Romanovic

The democracy was gone in 2014 so Russia should have gone in then. The job would have been sorted in less than a week

It would have been probably simpler from a military point of view, but Russia was not ready 8 years ago to fully sustain the same amount of sanctions.

Furthermore,  while Russia could have occupied the country much more easily,  it would have had to cope with all the insurgents and protest from the Ukrainians lamenting that they would have been deprived from bad Russia of their European dream.

It is true that in these 8 years unfortunately country 404 continued with the brainwashing of their population and probably they ruined another generation

The Russians could not enter the Donbass war in 2014, they are neither militarily nor economically ready for that.
    However Putin made a serious mistake by stopping the militias at the beginning of September by signing Minsk-1

If he had given a few more weeks, with the Ukrainian army crushed and in disarray, the Dnieper could have been reached and a line of defense established far from Donetsk.

Kharkov could also have been helped in the spring of 2014 when he proclaimed the Kharkov People's Republic, and it is much closer to the border than Donetsk or Lugansk

In fact, the entire southeast could have been liberated, thus depriving the Ukrainian economy of most of the industry and removing millions of people from Ukrainian control and, moreover, they would not have been recruited later for the army, that is, more troops for the militias and less for the AFU

In the end, stopping the war and signing Minsk did not prevent sanctions or war in 2022

About the next Ukrainian generation, simply will be no next Ukrainian generation

Neoliberal Malthusian policies in Ukraine are a clear example of globalist plans

Live births in Ukraine:
    in 2012: 520.000
    in 2021: 271.000

in adition, death rate in ukrainie is the worst on earth
    the Ministry of Health was an USA citizen with a more than dubious past, whose mission has been to almost completely dismantle the already deteriorated Ukrainian health system and expel doctors and other health professionals who have emigrated outside the country to find decent employment

GarryB, Hannibal Barca, kvs, ALAMO, littlerabbit, Hole, lancelot and like this post

ALAMO

Post  ALAMO Tue Nov 29, 2022 6:25 pm

Live births in Ukraine:
    in 2012: 520.000
    in 2021: 271.000

This part is highly influenced by the exodus of Ukrainians.
    Numbers don't tell the whole story. It was not the number, but the age structure that matters. People in the most productive age left.

GarryB, flamming_python, d_taddei2, Hannibal Barca, kvs, littlerabbit, Broski and Podlodka77 like this post

Hole
    Hole

Post  Hole Tue Nov 29, 2022 6:38 pm

In the end, stopping the war and signing Minsk did not prevent sanctions or war in 2022
    I guess Putin knew it back then. Some people around him also, but the majority of russian people wasn´t ready for a war. This changed only during the summer, after months of the "special operation".

Medvedev:
    NATO Secretary General said that Ukraine will win as a sovereign independent state, but did not say anything about its territorial integrity. He will win, but, apparently, in the new, greatly reduced borders of his independence, and all such a sovereign will sit down at the negotiating table. This is already progress.

Troll master M.  Laughing

sepheronx, GarryB, Hannibal Barca, Big_Gazza, kvs, AMCXXL, Broski and like this post

AMCXXL
    AMCXXL

Post  AMCXXL Tue Nov 29, 2022 6:41 pm

@ALAMO

This part is highly influenced by the exodus of Ukrainians.
    Numbers don't tell the whole story. It was not the number, but the age structure that matters. People in the most productive age left.

The problem of falling birth rates is in all westen countries, in my country there are fewer births with a population of 47 M  than in the 1939 with a population of 24 M (the year the Spanish Civil War ends) and there is no war and people have not gone to another country, simply the policies of speculation with housing and the concentration of capital in the big cities that forces to concentrate the population in rattraps where the birth rate is much lower than in the rural provinces.
    In adition generalized abortion, radical feminism, consumerism, destruction of education system the mediterranean family and autochthonous moral values

The health system follows the same trend of dismantling and privatization exported from the USA by the neoliberal shit-eaters, with a flight of doctors to the UK or Germany
    The EU is nothing more than a colonial occupation, the 4th Reich with the best propaganda

limb

"points of invincibility"

That sounds like "fortress city", it sounds Nazi 100%

in fact this is what the Azov guys tried in Mariupol and were liquidated

when you fight "until the last drop of blood" the normal thing is that you finally dead bleeded

GarryB, flamming_python, Big_Gazza, Eugenio Argentina, Hole, Broski, Belisarius and Podlodka77 like this post

Podlodka77
    Podlodka77

Post  Podlodka77 Tue Nov 29, 2022 6:53 pm

To Isos...

Chinese civilization is far older than European, and you, as a resident and citizen of a former colonizing country, will never understand China. Never !
    This is not an insult, it is a fact !
    You see everything from your Western point of view and you and others like you do not want to accept that some peoples and countries have their own agendas and their own interests. You act as if the rule of the West is a God-given right, but nothing is eternal, not even the Sun.

Unlike some of you who live in Western Europe, we who are in the East DO NOT THINK that a country should be measured by us, by our way of life, culture, etc.
    You see, Isos, there is no point on this globe where the former European colonial powers and their legitimate successor (the USA) have not spread the seeds of evil, so it is CLEAR to me that China cannot possibly be worse for the world than the West was in the past .

The fact that you write about "USA, bombers, carriers" is a sad fact that you forget that in Los Angeles in 1941, about 84% of the white population lived, or something like that, while today more than two thirds of the inhabitants of that city speak Spanish. .
    And you put such a country in the same basket with a civilization that is thousands of years old ?

The West is going down..

GarryB and Big_Gazza like this post

Hole
    Hole

Post  Hole Tue Nov 29, 2022 7:02 pm

Dmitri Medvedev: If, as Stoltenberg hinted, NATO supplies Kiev fanatics with Patriot complexes along with NATO personnel, they will immediately become a legitimate target of our armed forces. I hope the Atlantean impotents understand this.

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #33 - Page 23 Fiv5rh10
    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #33 - Page 23 Firqqe10
    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #33 - Page 23 Fivkim10
    Latvia

sepheronx, GarryB, flamming_python, d_taddei2, Big_Gazza, kvs, Sprut-B and like this post

ludovicense
    ludovicense

Post  ludovicense Tue Nov 29, 2022 7:21 pm

...I live to watch hundreds of wrecked Leopard 2s and Abrams tanks, downed AH-64s, F-15s/ 16/18, because it's just fucking military equipment that would finally experience either a debacle or would prove to be only equal to the Russian one....

Imagine the Ukrainians with western weapons... F 15/16 dropping like flies in front of the Russian Sams and SU 35... that if they weren't destroyed on the ground, which is the most likely.
    Complete demoralization of the American military industrial complex...
    As for the leopards, you don't even need the Russians to depress them. A bunch of ragamuffins sprayed them in Syria... the Leopard is a fake... The Abrams today would be mired in mud and wouldn't even make it to the front line....

Remember that not even the top American drones were provided... out of fear, as the much praised Turks are not even spoken anymore....

I don't think they'll send anything like that.... at least for now...

GarryB, flamming_python, d_taddei2, Big_Gazza, AMCXXL, Broski, Belisarius and Podlodka77 like this post

d_taddei2
    d_taddei2

Post  d_taddei2 Tue Nov 29, 2022 7:30 pm

@Isos

IMO Polish see the end of NATO is around the corner. They just bought a huge quantity of weapons not from Nato countries but south korea

That's probably because NATO countries are too busy trying to replenish their own stocks which will take a few years and only available alternative was south Korean defense manufacturers.

GarryB, flamming_python and Big_Gazza like this post

Podlodka77
    Podlodka77

Post  Podlodka77 Tue Nov 29, 2022 7:35 pm

ludovicense Today at 7:21 pm

I agree and that's why I wrote that I want Russia to destroy the Western MYTH of superiority, which is a LIE that many blindly believe.
    There are idiots in the West who believe that the F-22 would destroy Russian fighters at a ratio of 10:1, that the Leopard-2A6 would destroy at least 5 Russian T-90Ms. Well, they have a chance to check it out - what are they waiting for...

And already when I mentioned the F-22, I have to write that the talk about that plane stinks even more than the talk about the F-35. If the F-22 was that GOOD, then the USA would have produced far more than 187 (4 lost in accidents) serial planes, but that didn't happen. The USA is pragmatic and would use "such a good plane" to terrorize the world even more, but they stopped producing it as they say "because of the price and because the USA has no real potential opponents in the air". A typical western LIE, just lies and lies - no end.

GarryB, Werewolf, Big_Gazza, ALAMO, Hole, lyle6 and Broski like this post

ALAMO

Post  ALAMO Tue Nov 29, 2022 7:48 pm

A whole of western narrative is made od lies. It is one big lie. There are no values differences for centuries. Rob whoever you can, as much as you can, and as long as you can.

sepheronx, GarryB, flamming_python, Big_Gazza, littlerabbit, Hole, Backman and like this post

ludovicense
    ludovicense

Post  ludovicense Tue Nov 29, 2022 8:09 pm

Podlodka77:

People don't believe in the West because magazines and specialized websites propagate it around here... But let's make a counterpoint: F 15 and 16 aircraft are good weapons... the Israelis make good use of them... which I really doubt is that in the hand of the Ukrainians they would have this performance.... The good combat performance of an aircraft depends on several coordinated factors... ranging from training, tactics, rear guard... and even climatological factors... to Ukraine is not in a position to build and manage all this apparatus that would allow maximizing the potential of these equipment. with that... the result of the operation would be disastrous... Facing advanced aircraft with enormous range Sams coverage like the S 400 is certain death...

The Abrams would apparently be inappropriate given the structure of operation that would not be available to the satisfaction, remember that he is a drinker... and without air cover they would be inexorably destroyed... the Leopard has no salvation in any scenario....

GarryB, flamming_python, lyle6 and Belisarius like this post

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Sep 08, 2024 2:07 am