Russia Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues

+64
Manov
flamming_python
ucmvulcan
caveat emptor
zorobabel
Lapain
par far
Regular
Arrow
Mir
nomadski
lyle6
Big_Gazza
Tolstoy
Belisarius
Karl Haushofer
TMA1
rfan
PhSt
Erk
higurashihougi
kvs
Mig-31BM2 Super Irbis-E
AlfaT8
GunshipDemocracy
Airbornewolf
thegopnik
mr_hd
Odin of Ossetia
PapaDragon
SolidarityWithRussia
ALAMO
GarryB
Backman
Godric
Kiko
JohninMK
Hole
mnztr
sepheronx
Ispan
AMCXXL
Pincus Shain
T-47
Tsavo Lion
ArgentinaGuard
franco
Werewolf
Dr.Snufflebug
littlerabbit
owais.usmani
zare
Walther von Oldenburg
Isos
LMFS
d_taddei2
SeigSoloyvov
VARGR198
bandit6
Sujoy
SovietAce
Sprut-B
billybatts91
Firebird
68 posters

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #48

Hole
    Hole

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #48 - Page 27 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #48

Post  Hole Wed Sep 13, 2023 9:35 pm

Would be nice if the Duran guys wouldn´t waste half of their videos on the wet dreams of western politicians to "freeze the conflict" or 
    "scare Russia into this or that".
    The terrorist attack in the late 90´s and 2000´s couldn´t scare Russia but one or two drones damaging
    some windows in Moscow will do the trick? Sure.  Rolling Eyes
    And nobody in Russia, except the 5th and 6th columnists, cares what some western politicians thinks or wishes.

sepheronx, GarryB, flamming_python, Werewolf, kvs, GunshipDemocracy, zardof and like this post

flamming_python
    flamming_python

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #48 - Page 27 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #48

Post  flamming_python Wed Sep 13, 2023 9:49 pm

zorobabel wrote:Damn, they completely destroyed the dry port and every ship in it. RIP 636

https://twitter.com/WarMonitors/status/1702015953670676531

You've already expressed how in awe you are of the NATO strike on Sevastopol once, no need to repeat yourself.

'Every ship in it' being the same 2 ships under discussion, no others.

GarryB, Big_Gazza, wilhelm, GunshipDemocracy, Hole, Mir, Broski and like this post

zorobabel
    zorobabel

Post  zorobabel Wed Sep 13, 2023 10:00 pm

I am impressed by it, to be honest. NATO strike on Russian territory. Never thought I would see such insanity in my lifetime. People are talking about Patriot failures, lol. The Patriot system already proved to be garbage 22 years ago. Also failed spectacularly in the 'Houthi' drone attack on Saudi Arabia. NATO cares nothing about Ukraine's territory, its counter-offensives, whatever. This is a playground for them and they just carried out their first major strike on a military target via proxy on Russian soil.

I do think the video of Shoigu saying it was S-200s is fake. He isn't that retarded.

Arrow, owais.usmani and SolidarityWithRussia like this post

xeno dislikes this post

caveat emptor
    caveat emptor

Post  caveat emptor Wed Sep 13, 2023 11:16 pm

Interesting thing is that modules for glide bombs are installed right on the airfield. Good close up photos

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #48 - Page 27 Img_2168Russian special military operation in Ukraine #48 - Page 27 Img_2169Russian special military operation in Ukraine #48 - Page 27 Img_2170

https://t.me/milinfolive/106376?single

GarryB, franco, par far, PapaDragon, GunshipDemocracy, zardof, Gomig-21 and like this post

ucmvulcan
    ucmvulcan

Post  ucmvulcan Wed Sep 13, 2023 11:25 pm

zorobabel wrote:Damn, they completely destroyed the dry port and every ship in it. RIP 636

https://twitter.com/WarMonitors/status/1702015953670676531

Wait one surface ship hit and one sub is the dry dock completely destroyed? Ask yourself this, what does Ukraine lose because of this? Putin is too shrewd to lash out with an offensive that is wasteful of lives, whuch is what NATO wants. However, I am willing to bet that bridges and government buildings and star link terminals across Ukraine and that F-16 base get bombed into the ground.

GarryB, par far, Big_Gazza, kvs, GunshipDemocracy, Rodion_Romanovic, zardof and like this post

owais.usmani dislikes this post

flamming_python
    flamming_python

Post  flamming_python Wed Sep 13, 2023 11:43 pm

Mercouris mentioned at the end of his video that the info he got from a Telegram channel was that the Kilo sub suffered only superficial damage and the landing vessel suffered damage but would simply have to be repaired for longer

Well dunno. Those satellite photos seemed to show the damage as more extensive, and perhaps the Telegram channel news came out before the photo was published. But we'll see.

zorobabel wrote:I am impressed by it, to be honest. NATO strike on Russian territory. Never thought I would see such insanity in my lifetime. People are talking about Patriot failures, lol. The Patriot system already proved to be garbage 22 years ago. Also failed spectacularly in the 'Houthi' drone attack on Saudi Arabia. NATO cares nothing about Ukraine's territory, its counter-offensives, whatever. This is a playground for them and they just carried out their first major strike on a military target via proxy on Russian soil.

Did you miss the Pskov airbase UAV attack, the Tochka-U impact on the airbase in the Belgorod region, the Mi-24 sortee against the fuel depots in Belgorod, the ammo depot strikes in the Crimea and Donbass, etc...?

GarryB, par far, Big_Gazza, GunshipDemocracy, Mir, Broski, jon_deluxe and Belisarius like this post

PhSt
    PhSt

Post  PhSt Wed Sep 13, 2023 11:55 pm

NATzO propagandist PlGS are already exaggerating the damage done to both vessels.

Russia needs to quintuple its missile strikes on Ukraine and kill more NATzO occupiers (pretending to be foreign mercenaries and volunteers)

Food storage, water, power stations and dams need to be destroyed ASAP. Rada and other government buildings should be targeted too, killing Ukrainian governors would be a good start. attack

Backman likes this post

PhSt
    PhSt

Post  PhSt Wed Sep 13, 2023 11:57 pm

This war needs to reach NATzO's doorsteps. Russia needs to arm third party groups that are hostile to NATO and drop a couple of NATO planes both military and civilian. Time for Russia to escalate and SLAP NATO in the FACE attack

owais.usmani likes this post

JohninMK
    JohninMK

Post  JohninMK Thu Sep 14, 2023 12:09 am

Hole wrote:Would be nice if the Duran guys wouldn´t waste half of their videos on the wet dreams of western politicians to "freeze the conflict" or 

I gave up watching them when he moved from the 45minute or so format to 1hour 25 mins.

GarryB, flamming_python, d_taddei2, PapaDragon, Hole and Mir like this post

JohninMK
    JohninMK

Post  JohninMK Thu Sep 14, 2023 12:12 am

flamming_python wrote:Mercouris mentioned at the end of his video that the info he got from a Telegram channel was that the Kilo sub suffered only superficial damage and the landing vessel suffered damage but would simply have to be repaired for longer

Well dunno. Those satellite photos seemed to show the damage as more extensive, and perhaps the Telegram channel news came out before the photo was published. But we'll see.?

He must have recorded it this morning before the information on which ships and the photos of the damage appeared.

kvs and Backman like this post

Big_Gazza
    Big_Gazza

Post  Big_Gazza Thu Sep 14, 2023 12:38 am

Hole wrote:Would be nice if the Duran guys wouldn´t waste half of their videos on the wet dreams of western politicians to "freeze the conflict" or 
    The terrorist attack in the late 90´s and 2000´s couldn´t scare Russia but one or two drones damaging
    some windows in Moscow will do the trick? Sure.  Rolling Eyes
    And nobody in Russia, except the 5th and 6th columnists, cares what some western politicians thinks or wishes.

IMHO they pound on this point to underline the fact that stupid arrogant Western politicans seem to think that the positions that they negotiate among themselves (ie conflict freeze to give Ukropistan time to recover and rearm and join NATO/EU) will somehow be acceptable to Russia, when anyone with the sense of a retarded goat will fully realise that Russia isn't interested in a "freeze" in the conflict anymore than the Red Army was in Jan 1945 Razz

Russia is going to ERASE the fcking filthy bandera regime from the map. No freeze. No "negotiations" unless they are offers of unconditional surrender.

Ukraine will be freed of the bandera scourge, a compliant and trustworthy pro-Russia regime will be installed, and every last NATO/EU agent and globalist carpetbaggers will be booted out, the later without a single kopek of compensation.

GarryB, Werewolf, d_taddei2, kvs, Godric, GunshipDemocracy, Hole and like this post

kvs
    kvs

Post  kvs Thu Sep 14, 2023 12:47 am

It is possible that NATzO (i.e. the US) is prepared to ratchet up nuclear brinkmanship to coerce Russia into "freezing" the conflict. There is this insane
    belief in the NATzO elites that Russia is afraid of nuclear war and will blink. That is why mustache-face Bolton keeps yapping about calling "Putin's bluff".

Some argue that the US will keep ordering its Kiev proxies to send more waves of Ukr meat to delay the end of the war on the assumption that
    Russia will not launch any offensive until it has ground down all these waves. I think that they are insanely delusional even if this is not the case.

GarryB, Hole, Mir, Broski and rfan like this post

Big_Gazza
    Big_Gazza

Post  Big_Gazza Thu Sep 14, 2023 12:57 am

On a lighter note, my wife was listening to some of her old Billy Idol CDs, and I couldn't help thinking that one song in particular would be a great choice for Zelenskys theme song..

"..and I'll do anything, for my sweet F-16"

Razz

Come to think of it, a stagename Zellie Idol has a certain ring to it... and cocaine-boy needs all the mojo he can get.

GarryB, kvs and GunshipDemocracy like this post

Big_Gazza
    Big_Gazza

Post  Big_Gazza Thu Sep 14, 2023 1:05 am

kvs wrote:It is possible that NATzO (i.e. the US) is prepared to ratchet up nuclear brinkmanship to coerce Russia into "freezing" the conflict.   There is this insane
    belief in the NATzO elites that Russia is afraid of nuclear war and will blink.   That is why mustache-face Bolton keeps yapping about calling "Putin's bluff".

Some argue that the US will keep ordering its Kiev proxies to send more waves of Ukr meat to delay the end of the war on the assumption that
    Russia will not launch any offensive until it has ground down all these waves.   I think that they are insanely delusional even if this is not the case.

Ratcheting up nuclear brinkmanship will have the opposite effect. Russia will have no choice but to escalate in kind. Strategy is clear on this point. If the enemy makes a threat (or enacts a sanction) and you waver in your steadfast refusal to comply then the enemy becomes emboldened and will push harder. If you concede to threats and sanctions, then you simply invite more of the same as the enemy realises they have effective leverage. Does anyone think the psycho neocon trash running the foreign policy of the Biden dementia ward will somehow back down and moderate their behaviours if Russia succumbs to US pressure? Razz

Russia has embarked on a war of attrition. The Ukies have been stupid enough to swallow the bait and are busily feeding their remaining military capability head-first through the meat grinder, while their Murkan and Eurofaggot backers encourage them from a safe distance. When your enemy is making a stupid mistake, don't interfere... Twisted Evil

GarryB, Werewolf, par far, kvs, Hole, lancelot, Mir and Broski like this post

mnztr

Post  mnztr Thu Sep 14, 2023 4:42 am

Arrow wrote:Submarine 636 is also destroyed.

Not clear, the front can be damaged. The main stuff is in the back and subs have robust compartmentalization. So it may be done or they may be able to give it a new bow.

GarryB, Big_Gazza, kvs and Mir like this post

mnztr

Post  mnztr Thu Sep 14, 2023 4:43 am

Big_Gazza wrote:On a lighter note, my wife was listening to some of her old Billy Idol CDs, and I couldn't help thinking that one song in particular would be a great choice for Zelenskys theme song..

"..and I'll do anything, for my sweet F-16"

Razz

Come to think of it, a stagename Zellie Idol has a certain ring to it... and cocaine-boy needs all the mojo he can get.

Off topic but Eyes without a Face is an EPIC song. but I don't think William Idol was thinking of the deep state..lol.

GarryB and Big_Gazza like this post

Karl Haushofer

Post  Karl Haushofer Thu Sep 14, 2023 7:09 am

PhSt wrote:NATzO propagandist PlGS are already exaggerating the damage done to both vessels.

Russia needs to quintuple its missile strikes on Ukraine and kill more NATzO occupiers (pretending to be foreign mercenaries and volunteers)

Food storage, water, power stations and dams need to be destroyed ASAP. Rada and other government buildings should be targeted too, killing Ukrainian governors would be a good start. attack

Will not happen with Putin in charge.
    Karl Haushofer

Post  Karl Haushofer Thu Sep 14, 2023 7:10 am

PhSt wrote:
    This war needs to reach NATzO's doorsteps. Russia needs to arm third party groups that are hostile to NATO and drop a couple of NATO planes both military and civilian. Time for Russia to escalate and SLAP NATO in the FACE attack
    mnztr

Post  mnztr Thu Sep 14, 2023 7:13 am

Karl Haushofer wrote:
    PhSt wrote:NATzO propagandist PlGS are already exaggerating the damage done to both vessels.

I think they will unlease hell when/if they decide to attack. But I have to admit i am a bit perplexed. I fear that being too low risk will end up with more dead Russians AND Ukrainians over a longer period.
    TMA1
    TMA1

Post  TMA1 Thu Sep 14, 2023 7:40 am

Hahaha 160 motherfucking decoys and multiple cruise and ballistic missiles in one strike and you faggots are shocked that air defense was penetrated? You idiots believe in the tooth fairy as well?

You shills are either delusional and expect 100 percent perfection in what is the hardest military endeavor currently (air defense), or you are malevolent shills. Even the best protected air defense sites can and will falter under zerg rushes combined with primo intel and good and varied military kit.

And it is the same people pushing demoralizing nonsense that can easily be shut down but is tedious af. One interesting note is the wave of shill posting is nearly identical in timing on some other forums. I find this unsettling.

GarryB, flamming_python, Werewolf, d_taddei2, Big_Gazza, kvs, Mir and like this post

Walther von Oldenburg
    Walther von Oldenburg

Post  Walther von Oldenburg Thu Sep 14, 2023 7:56 am

John Mearsheimer and the Duran.

Last edited by Walther von Oldenburg on Thu Sep 14, 2023 7:57 am; edited 1 time in total
    ALAMO

Post  ALAMO Thu Sep 14, 2023 7:56 am

"160" is the name of the system, not the decoys number.

Hole likes this post

ucmvulcan
    ucmvulcan

Post  ucmvulcan Thu Sep 14, 2023 7:57 am

TMA1 wrote:Hahaha 160 motherfucking decoys and multiple cruise and ballistic missiles in one strike and you faggots are shocked that air defense was penetrated? You idiots believe in the tooth fairy as well?

You shills are either delusional and expect 100 percent perfection in what is the hardest military endeavor currently (air defense), or you are malevolent shills. Even the best protected air defense sites can and will falter under zerg rushes combined with primo intel and good and varied military kit.

And it is the same people pushing demoralizing nonsense that can easily be shut down but is tedious af. One interesting note is the wave of shill posting is nearly identical in timing on some other forums. I find this unsettling.

Some of them are doomers. Others are probably paid agents of the CIA and NSA to control narratives.

GarryB, flamming_python, d_taddei2, Big_Gazza, Mir, Broski and Belisarius like this post

ALAMO

Post  ALAMO Thu Sep 14, 2023 8:04 am

This is why during WW2, panic mongers were executed, or ended up in Gulag in the best case scenario.
    We should really encourage Russkie to follow this example, it will bring some fresh air indeed.

flamming_python, Werewolf, par far, Big_Gazza, Hole, Broski and Belisarius like this post

mr_hd

Post  mr_hd Thu Sep 14, 2023 9:26 am

There was big drone attacks on both sides over night, in Ukraine and over Crimea...

Ukraine is getting more bold in asymmetric warfare, its arsenal and means to execute long range attacks are getting more sophisticated.

And costs for Russia involvement is sky rocketing in any sense...it is the strategy that actually works quite well so Ukraine will not change it.

Russia went into war to assure its status as great power, project power more far from its borders and make its own security terms. But is now more unsecured then ever, its projection capabilities for example in Black Sea are under big stress and loss of equipment is astronomical...and there is no way out of it.

That is what this war costs Russia till now.

owais.usmani likes this post

ucmvulcan dislikes this post

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Sep 20, 2024 2:48 am