Russia Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues

+46
Airbornewolf
SolidarityWithRussia
Dr.Snufflebug
mnztr
kvs
Arrow
JohninMK
Belisarius
Erk
The-thing-next-door
Hole
higurashihougi
TMA1
sepheronx
littlerabbit
Mig-31BM2 Super Irbis-E
ArgentinaGuard
par far
Big_Gazza
Regular
starman
Sujoy
Broski
caveat emptor
PapaDragon
Hannibal Barca
Backman
franco
lyle6
ALAMO
jhelb
Odin of Ossetia
Tolstoy
nomadski
Arkanghelsk
Mir
Kiko
Rasisuki Nebia
ahmedfire
Arsenic
Isos
George1
Sprut-B
Eugenio Argentina
GarryB
Walther von Oldenburg
50 posters

2023 Israel–Hamas war

nomadski
    nomadski

2023 Israel–Hamas war - Page 29 Empty Re: 2023 Israel–Hamas war

Post  nomadski Wed Oct 18, 2023 7:52 am

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=rp7lYL-4PfE&pp=ygUiUm9ja2V0IGxhdW5jaCBib29zdCBwaGFzZSBhdCBuaWdodA%3D%3D

For a Rocket launch with heavy warhead , in the boost phase, at night , you expect a visible plume , like the one above  . Especially in confined space of Gaza , the altitude reached will be very low , and Rocket motor , will be lit , like a candle . Yet videos posted , show no plume at all !

But wait , like the video posted on YouTube , immediately after the attack , about the alleged Iranian shoot down of Ukrainian plane , with Iranian heavy SAM ! There was no visible plume at night either ! The YouTube video , was later changed to show a Rocket plume !

:mg:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=B0nV2rzdxLo

The problem with story of failed intercepted Rocket falling ! Is that Rocket motor if exploding , should have done so on interception in the air . No interception so far of thousands of Rockets , resulted in Rocket motor falling and causing explosion on the ground ! Also interception , shown in the sky , of Rocket , completely different area , to that of Hospital . Israel warned to evacuate hospitals , or they will be hit ! Doctors refused , saying it will cause deaths of patients !

India media supporting Israel lies ! Both are Cow worshippers ! Western media the same ! Unknown explosion ?!!!!

Edit : Even with original video of " failed " Rocket , the motor was not lit , meaning the fuel was exhausted when it was hit ! And the warhead either exploded completely or if not , it was too small for Hospital explosion ! Criminals !

Last edited by nomadski on Wed Oct 18, 2023 9:27 am; edited 1 time in total

Big_Gazza, kvs, Eugenio Argentina and SolidarityWithRussia like this post

JohninMK
    JohninMK

Post  JohninMK Wed Oct 18, 2023 8:56 am

ALAMO wrote:
    JohninMK wrote:The 'Hamas failed rocket did it' story by the Israelis could be based on this incident. Note the time

Already deleted.
    Israeli propaganda starts to choke itself.

In case folks here did not see it in time, it contained the video of the two Hamas rockets, one of which appeared to fail and fell in what could have been the hospital area. This was the evidence seemingly used by the IAF to claim that it wasn't them.

The problem was that the original video was timestamped an hour earlier. No wonder its gone.

GarryB, Big_Gazza, kvs, starman, nomadski, Sprut-B, Mir and SolidarityWithRussia like this post

JohninMK
    JohninMK

Post  JohninMK Wed Oct 18, 2023 9:10 am

A bit more analysis from last night

Mario Nawfal
    @MarioNawfal
    🚨EXPERT ANALYSIS: WHO BOMBED THE AL AHLI BAPTIST HOSPITAL IN GAZA?

Marine Corps Veteran expert analysis of the recent bombing incident at the hospital reveals critical findings:

- Fuel Explosion Duration: The initial explosion likely lasted 0.5-0.75 seconds, emitting light for a brief period. This suggests it is not an incendiary device.

- Parking Lot Damage: The damage in the parking lot is attributed to either overpressure or a fuel explosion. There's minimal debris near the cars.

- Shielding Effect: A surrounding building shielded one side of the parking lot, preventing diesel/gas fires from reaching the vehicles. All windows in nearby buildings shattered due to the primary and fuel explosions.

- Last Video Variation: The final video displays a smaller fuel explosion, and the submunition release is less clear.

CONCLUSION:

- The explosive device likely ranged from 300-600 lbs. Larger bombs would've scattered more debris in the parking lot than on buildings.

- A 700lb+ bomb would've caused more damage to building tops due to shockwaves.

- Most visible damage is attributed to the fuel explosion; the primary explosion likely caused structural damage.

Probable munitions and their possessors:

1. Mk-82/Mk-83 General Purpose Bombs:
    - Possessed by: Multiple countries, including the US and NATO members. Versatile, unguided bombs.

2. GBU-39 Small Diameter Bomb (SDB):
    - Possessed by: United States and allies. Known for precision strikes.

3. GBU-12 Paveway II Laser-Guided Bomb:
    - Possessed by: United States and allies. Converts unguided bombs into precise munitions.

4. AGM-65 Maverick Missile:
    - Possessed by: United States and allies. Air-to-surface missile for precision strikes.

Audio Analysis: Based on the video, we can hear what the Hamas missiles and a JDAM missile sound like. Then, we have the audio of the attack on the hospital, and it sounds very similar to a JDAM missile. Hamas does not have the infrastructure and capabilities to fire a JDAM.

These insights offer clarity into the incident, highlighting potential munitions and the militaries that may possess them, and that could have been behind the attacks.

FINAL CONCLUSION:

Based on the evidence, this could not have been the Islamic Jihad, as claimed by the Israeli Defense Force, based on our analysis of the information we have so far. They do not possess the capabilities for such advanced weaponry.

IMPORTANT DISCLAIMER:

This is an analysis is preliminary, and is done by a Marine Corps Veteran Explosives & Ordinance Expert, and reviewed by many others.

As I've said before, we CANNOT come to final conclusions just yet.

The IDF has denied the above claims, and has stated it shared evidence with US Intelligence, including footage and intercepted conversations, that will prove the Islamic Jihad were behind the bombing of the Al-Ahli Baptist Hospital. This footage and the conversations will also be made public, according to Reuters.

The videos are compiled from various sources and do not represent our opinion in any way.

GarryB, Big_Gazza, kvs, starman, nomadski, Sprut-B, Eugenio Argentina and like this post

Hole
    Hole

Post  Hole Wed Oct 18, 2023 9:49 am

The problem was that the original video was timestamped an hour earlier.
    According to Max Blumenthal the original video they posted was from August.

GarryB, ahmedfire, Big_Gazza, kvs, JohninMK, nomadski, Sprut-B and Mir like this post

jhelb
    jhelb

Location : Previously: Belarus Currently: A Small Island No One Cares About

Post  jhelb Wed Oct 18, 2023 9:56 am

Isos wrote:Israeli won't sleep good for the next 15 years at least. Their country is fucked up.

They had good relations with arab states last years and could have reached an agreement about a Palestinian state  but chosed to sink in the US ship.
    How can an agreement about a Palestine state be reached? Israel itself is an illegal state. It should cease to exist in the Middle East and need to be created in North America.

Hannibal Barca wrote:Jews are cowards, cannot fight, cannot invade.
    I had suspicions, now I am convinced.
    They just try to get the score even every way they can.
    That's 100% true. But they are being kept alive by Evangelical americans. No one in this world is more vile, more disgusting that these evangelical pricks.

ahmedfire, Big_Gazza, starman, nomadski, Sprut-B, Eugenio Argentina, Mir and Broski like this post

kvs
    kvs

Post  kvs Wed Oct 18, 2023 10:23 am

America is a stupid joke. It is throwing away Christianity in its woke makeover but retains a fixation on the "holy land". So it is not
    as simple as Evangelicals, it is a deeper penetration of something else.

GarryB, ahmedfire, Hannibal Barca, nomadski, Hole and SolidarityWithRussia like this post

JohninMK
    JohninMK

Post  JohninMK Wed Oct 18, 2023 11:27 am

Just a gentle reminder of who holds an Ace or two now.

GarryB, ahmedfire, Hannibal Barca, Airbornewolf, Big_Gazza, kvs, nomadski and like this post

JohninMK
    JohninMK

Post  JohninMK Wed Oct 18, 2023 11:30 am

Part 2

ANALYSIS: DID THE ISLAMIC REPUBLIC OR HAMAS BOMB THE AL AHLI BAPTIST HOSPITAL? Part 2

As promised, I try to be as objective as possible, so I asked my team to speak to a group of geolocating analysts and OSINT members that believe the explosion at the hospital is most likely from a misfire by Hamas or the Islamic Jihad.

This is in-line with the IDF claims that "the deadly blast at the Gaza hospital was from a failed Islamic Jihad rocket"

Below is a small summary of that argument, which my team will further analyze and post about again tomorrow, in more detail.

This will be as detailed as my earlier tweet, which was an analysis by a Marine Corps Veteran Explosives & Ordinance Expert, who explained why he believes the bomb was American, launched by Israel.

THEORY:

"A missile launched by a Palestinian group exploded mid-air (Reason unknown) and one piece fell on the hospital causing an explosion.

The geolocation and timing of the footage is conclusive."

The line of evidence is very long and complex.

A combination of videos, geolocations and map images, is leading to the calculation of the exact hit (link with more details in comments https://twitter.com/MarioNawfal/status/1714494615204540607 )

This opens the discussion if the hit was maybe an accident by the Islamic Republic, an ally to Hamas, as claimed by the Israeli Defense Force.

The claim is that rockets from Netiv Haasara were either intercepted or malfunctioned, and accidentally hit the Al-Ahli Baptist Hospital.

Geo experts claim the data on the launch site & landing location to be accurate.

To note, after making the same claims, another Geo Expert says this:

"People, please keep in mind I am not coming to any conclusion on what caused the explosion. I’ll leave that to the experts. All I can say with confidence is that an explosion took place at the hospital, and it was live streamed."

MY THOUGHTS:

I stand by my assumption that, based on the size of this explosion, the fact the IDF bombed other hospitals in the past, and they warned hospitals to evacuate, the explosion of the Hospital in Gaza was MOST LIKELY by the IDF.

I also think it was unintentional. It makes no sense for the Israeli military to bomb a hospital full of civilians. Humanitarian reasons aside, the international outcry alone will severely harm public support of the war.

We will be analyzing this counter argument, and await more information tomorrow, along with the evidence the IDF said they will release.

As always, I am open to change my mind as soon as there is evidence. It is too early to come to conclusions, as we need more daytime imagery and videos (i.e. today)

Below are various videos and images supporting the claims above. This includes raw footage shared by the IDF, allegedly showing a rocket aimed at Israel, misfiring, and exploding at 18:59, the same moment the hospital was hit.

Big_Gazza, kvs and Hole like this post

nomadski
    nomadski

Post  nomadski Wed Oct 18, 2023 12:07 pm

I saw another earlier version of the "  Rocket intercept " video earlier , the deleted version ? that showed no Rocket plume or fuel left in Rocket ! They are quick on the trigger with their fake videos ! Same old same old !

attack
    Eugenio Argentina
    Eugenio Argentina

Post  Eugenio Argentina Wed Oct 18, 2023 12:11 pm

JohninMK wrote:Part 2

ANALYSIS: DID THE ISLAMIC REPUBLIC OR HAMAS BOMB THE AL AHLI BAPTIST HOSPITAL? Part 2

THEORY:

This opens the discussion if the hit was maybe an accident by the Islamic Republic, an ally to Hamas, as claimed by the Israeli Defense Force.

What the hell does the "Islamic Republic" have to do with it?

Big_Gazza likes this post

nomadski
    nomadski

Post  nomadski Wed Oct 18, 2023 12:40 pm

Well the threats and ultimatum by Iran and co , was or seems to be fake ! Unfortunately . Made for internal consumption . Diversion from internal political problems . Now that no major offensive made by Hezbollah in Lebanon , Israel thinks coast is clear . And it is clear , as far as the eye can see ! Biden gave the Green light " ....The attack on Hospital , was the work of the other team ! " A blank cheque . If Muhammed does not go to the mountains...........

Eugenio Argentina
    Eugenio Argentina

Post  Eugenio Argentina Wed Oct 18, 2023 12:52 pm

nomadski wrote:

Well the threats and ultimatum by Iran and co ,  was or seems to be fake ! Unfortunately . Made for internal consumption . Diversion from internal political problems . Now that no major offensive made by Hezbollah in Lebanon , Israel thinks coast is clear . And it is clear , as far as the eye can see ! Biden gave the Green light " ....The attack on Hospital , was the work of the other team ! " A blank cheque . If Muhammed does not go to the mountains...........

Each sector will respond when it sees fit and in the way it sees fit.
    If you're in such a hurry, you can go fight there instead of sending others to fight, from the comfort of the Internet and far away from the bombs.

Cool

Hole likes this post

nomadski dislikes this post

nomadski
    nomadski

Post  nomadski Wed Oct 18, 2023 1:20 pm

I live in exile in England , for the last 40 years . Because of the extremist right wing in power in Iran . I do what I can by writing here . Even if I get threatened by the British or the Iranians in various ways . I carry a walking stick now , I am 62 ! And am too old to fight physically . But if I had power , and was free , then you would see a different world , my friend ! I did my fighting , when I was 25 years old ! I never became a traitor to my friends of country in exile ! Have you more to say to me ? I would have been one of those people murdered by present day " President " Raisi and co , as supporter of Tudeh party and Fedayeen ( M) !

angry

Eugenio Argentina
    Eugenio Argentina

Post  Eugenio Argentina Wed Oct 18, 2023 1:24 pm

Ibn Riad - ابن رياض
    @IbnRiad
    Right now in Lebanon, there are confrontations at the American embassy in Beirut while in the south, the men of the resistance continue their operations against the Zionist bases along the border

Big_Gazza and starman like this post

Eugenio Argentina
    Eugenio Argentina

Post  Eugenio Argentina Wed Oct 18, 2023 1:28 pm

nomadski wrote:

I live in exile in England , for the last 40 years . Because of the extremist right wing in power in Iran . I do what I can by writing here . Even if I get threatened by the British or the Iranians in various ways . I carry a walking stick now , I am 62 ! And am too old to fight physically . But if I had power , and was free , then you would see a different world , my friend ! I did my fighting , when I was 25 years old ! I never became a traitor to my friends of country in exile ! Have you more to say to me ? I would have been one of those people murdered by present day " President " Raisi and co , as supporter of Tudeh party and Fedayeen ( M) !

angry

That does not give him the right to invite others to fight.
    If he was a combatant, he should know that there are different situations.
    For some reason you stopped fighting.
    Well, others may think that it is not the right time to do it and it is respectable.
    Those who are there will know more than us who are thousands of km away.

nomadski dislikes this post

Eugenio Argentina
    Eugenio Argentina

Post  Eugenio Argentina Wed Oct 18, 2023 1:31 pm

A father carrying the body parts of his offspring.

They will never show you this on the BBC or CNN but we must not look away.

https://twitter.com/Lowkey0nline/status/1714382646728376782

nomadski likes this post

Eugenio Argentina
    Eugenio Argentina

Post  Eugenio Argentina Wed Oct 18, 2023 1:39 pm

Urgent: A new major massacre in Al-Maghazi camp in the central Gaza Strip, after Israeli occupation aircraft bombed an UNRWA school housing displaced people. There are dozens of martyrs and injuries.

https://twitter.com/GNNANOW/status/1714633573368565817

Murderous Zionism does not stop in its attempt to exterminate the Palestinian people through ethnic cleansing.

Cool

Big_Gazza, starman and nomadski like this post

nomadski
    nomadski

Post  nomadski Wed Oct 18, 2023 1:39 pm

Those in power are right wing group , liberals and allied Mullahs . The Iranian people culture is a lot corrupted by them . With little revolution left in their heart . With no freedom and no democracy ! Absolutely it is a theatre . A show ! Iranian left wing and socialists and democrats ,are majority in population , but minority is in power ! They know better ! The security services are compromised . The defence is lacking , with no Nuclear force . Economy is corrupted by Bazzari merchants . .............So Iranians want to bring democracy and justice to The world ? No , they are just another force , as bad as the rest , still they have the right to survive . Now you better post about actual news of resistance , then criticize me . I hate all mother Fu*****king politicians , Iranian or otherwise ! Do you understand ! I know better !

lancelot
    lancelot

Post  lancelot Wed Oct 18, 2023 2:13 pm

Eugenio Argentina wrote:Right now in Lebanon, there are confrontations at the American embassy in Beirut while in the south, the men of the resistance continue their operations against the Zionist bases along the border
    The US has its world's largest embassy in Lebanon. I am surprised that the Lebanese government even allowed such a monstrosity to be built in the first place.
    Eugenio Argentina
    Eugenio Argentina

Post  Eugenio Argentina Wed Oct 18, 2023 5:35 pm

Sirens are sounding in Tel Aviv

https://t.me/mmirlb/387
    Werewolf
    Werewolf

Post  Werewolf Wed Oct 18, 2023 6:00 pm

I would say deliver to HAMAS anything they can use and establish a no fly zone for anything that is not Iranian, Syrian, Lebanese, Jordanian or Russian in that zone. If anything explodes within Palestinian territory or in any neighbouhring country, give them any BM system North Korea has and is willing to deliver.
    This Nazi state can not be tolerated and Russia should make it clear. We do not want this Nazi jews in Russia or any historical Russian territory and since this Nazis have already made some plans to use Russia's depopulated lands on 404 as a new Israhell then Russia has to root out any such attempts and plans.

I do not want any Nazi piece of garbage on any of my soil!

Airbornewolf, Big_Gazza, Hole, Mir and bitch_killer like this post

Eugenio Argentina
    Eugenio Argentina

Post  Eugenio Argentina Wed Oct 18, 2023 6:48 pm

Israeli media:

What is happening in the north with Lebanon is a real war. So far, the Israeli army has lost 10 Merkava tanks and 4 personnel carriers, 40 soldiers have been killed and wounded, and 140 civilians have received treatment at Nahariya Hospital.

https://twitter.com/almayadeen_es/status/1714711087650582892

Cool

Big_Gazza, starman, Hole, lancelot and Mir like this post

Sprut-B
    Sprut-B

Post  Sprut-B Wed Oct 18, 2023 7:28 pm

GarryB, ahmedfire, Airbornewolf and Mir like this post

SolidarityWithRussia

Post  SolidarityWithRussia Wed Oct 18, 2023 7:30 pm

You know something big is going to happen, when Youtube is trying to destract you with silly beatboxing advertisements all day long...
    Hole
    Hole

Post  Hole Wed Oct 18, 2023 8:06 pm

So far, the Israeli army has lost 10 Merkava tanks and 4 personnel carriers, 40 soldiers have been killed and wounded,
    Real numbers are propably higher.

Youtube is trying to destract you with silly beatboxing advertisements
    Or israeli propaganda. One ad video with "Hamas killed x number of people" and another one "Hamas = ISIS". No

Werewolf, kvs, Sprut-B and Mir like this post

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Sep 19, 2024 10:01 pm